Outgrow

4.9

Drag and drop builder and custom managed service that allows businesses to quickly create highly engaging & value driven Cost Estimators, Savings/ROI calculators & other types of online interactive content calculators, through an easy to use interface.

Work for Outgrow?

Learning about Outgrow?

Outgrow Reviews

Ask Outgrow a Question
Showing 103 Outgrow reviews
Outgrow review by Pedro C.
Pedro C.

"Outstanding Product & Support Team"

What do you like best?

Deep functionality of the platform and the quick response times by the OutGrow Support Team. Even though there is a tremendous amount of features, the support team is readily available to guide you and answer questions (even very detailed ones) about how to set up a quiz or calculator. Fine-tuning is also something they'll assist you with.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about the platform or the support team. They've been able to resolve every concern that I've had so far, and the platform doesn't seem to have any major issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For people considering Outgrow, it's important to know that the platform has deep functionality - far beyond the basic features of most calculator/quiz applications.

I've been trying to find ways of engaging my potential clients with interactive media instead of just traditional methods like images and video. Calculators and quizzes have been a successful direction for us, and Outgrow has been our go-to resource.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Outgrow
Outgrow review by CARLOS RENATO D.
CARLOS RENATO D.

"Outgrow was a great surprise to me"

What do you like best?

When I checked out that Outgrow could create quizzes with calculations, I thought it was something more basic. My great surprise was to verify that more than a hundred functions are possible to create the calculations. When I saw the templates, I thought it was a small change of photos and arrangement of the elements. Again surprised with very different templates from each other, with well-defined functions. In addition, knowing that Outgrow has a lot more templates makes me happy because it greatly extends the reach of what we need to do. What I need: Creation of quizzes with variables to create results reports. Another need: Extend my contact lists. Outgrow is ok to me 100% in these two situations also. I really recommend this product. It really worth the investment. Another point: Very easy to edit questionnaires and quick to edit (good servers).

What do you dislike?

Outgrow catches me 100% on what I need. So far - and I already put together several questionnaires - I did not have any problems or doubts (before I did the first questionnaire I studied the available documentation and managed to do without difficulties).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to create contact lists and are you tired of making e-books? Outgrow. Do you want to create engagement with your contacts? Outgrow. By the way, you want to create all this quickly - in a few minutes - Outgrow. Okay. Maybe you think I am excited but that is it. Outgrow serves me from the day I started working with Outgrow.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Outgrow review by Dave R.
Dave R.

"Great tool for online calculators!"

What do you like best?

Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a dropdown menu a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them.

Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all non-financial reasons to choose our company.

Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy there response time.

What do you dislike?

I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult.

Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your length of your calculation has to be in line with the engagement people have with your product or service. We want to determine if a shared car is interesting, so we don't want 10+ questions. But if you're selling a house you can include more questions.

When you want (potential) customers to quickly determine if your product or service is right for them. I noticed that we could make a very honest calculation tool that shows how quickly our car sharing service is beneficial to customers. These types of calculations are difficult to convey in text.

Outgrow review by Lennart S.
Lennart S.

"Shortcut from tactics to strategy for safety marketing"

What do you like best?

With the extensive math and logic toolbox in Outgrow I may build diagnostic Quizzes and educating Calculators, which attract our ideal customers.

What do you dislike?

... "I can't think of a thing I dislike about Outgrow. Any issues I had were fixed incredibly fast, and effectively, too. It's a great tool and just requires getting your head around the possibilities." (Quoted from the review by Dr. Dana Scranton, hoping he accepts my use in Sweden of his well expressed answer.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

For online marketing I believe Outgrow is a no-brainer. With its flexible and complete toolbox you may move focus from time-consuming tactics to effective strategy.

After four decades of state contract research and university education in driving safety I am still a newbie in marketing to the public. With the Outgrow tools I can directly target niches needing our safety reinforcing products and services. Knowledge need without demand seems to be a general obstacle for proactive analysis of complex accident funnels and adequate preventive measures. Here Outgrow may be an opener.

Outgrow review by Bradley V.
Bradley V.

"Intuitive, functional, great lead magnet for increasing interaction with potential clients"

What do you like best?

Design. Point and click functionality. Ability to add to existing email marketing system seamlessly. Because I deal with 'tough' topics; grief and grief recovery, the software helps me create a smooth process that helps the end user AND gives me the ability to build relationship later.

What do you dislike?

Some of the text layout options (size of text, alignment) don't fit with what I'd like to do, but the interface is easy enough to work around it and create something that I'm happy with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend they take a look at the product and see how easy it can fit their workflow. The design templates, intuitive content creation codeless customization option make it an easy choice to get content in front of your potential clients fast and with high quality.

Being able to focus on the content of my forms/lead magnets instead of the design aspect is refreshing. The forms just work and are very intuitive. The ability to connect with my audience and give them a smooth, easy to use end product that's worth them signing up for. I anticipate continued growth of my audience and bottom line due to this software.

Outgrow review by Nathan W.
Nathan W.

"Helps us close leads into paying customers."

What do you like best?

Outgrow is spectacular. I like how you can customize each part of the quiz specific to the needs of each quiz. The user interface is super simple to set up, which makes this easy to create and deploy. It's also easy to share on all social media and to embed in your website. The Outgrow team has been extremely helpful and responsive to all my questions. They have been right there on intercom helping me and my team customize their work.

It's really easy to implement their code on your site, and across your social media platforms, which is important because your can close clients from across your channels.

What do you dislike?

I don't actually have any aspects of this software that I dislike. I suggest in the future incorporating AI, since the bot space is converging with the quiz and AI space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest mapping out your quiz on paper, so it will be easier for you to transfer it to Outgrow.

I own a blockchain software company, Macroscape, and we face the same problem that a lot of other companies face: scalability. We have a lot of different customers who want to ask us the same questions over and over again. Plus, other companies we work with have that problem. So we bought Outgrow, and it has helped both us and our clients close more deals. One of our clients, a bike company, has had 3200 visits and 1144 leads since they went live 6 months ago. That's a 36% conversion rate~

Outgrow review by Crystal O.
Crystal O.

"A beautiful interface and a creative combination of features. "

What do you like best?

I actually just started using this - I'm floored by the variety and beauty of the landing pages available. The interface has zero learning curve and I can see myself using this platform long term for our marketing and lead collection efforts. I'd also recommend it to clients.

What caught my eyes more than anything else was the seamless way one can capture leads without actually disrupting their experience... or make them feel like they're being robbed of their information before any value can be given.

I also like... no LOVE the SEO settings - and the campaign effectiveness checklist. It thinks about things that I think about all the time and keeps some sense of order to the usual tree of questions that run through my mind whenever I have a campaign to do. I appreciate that it can help me gt my work done right, the first time, and every time after.

What do you dislike?

I have clicked on and tried all the options to date, and I am unable to find something I have an issue with. I would need some time with active use for clients, and some more heavy loads on Outgrow to find out whether there are any actual problems to begin with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial, it's more than enough time to get acquainted with the features. Using this product is stupid easy, so I doubt you'll have a problem getting started within a few minutes.

Landing pages locally are of such poor value, usually. Not only are they slow, limited in function, and boring to use, they're also UGLY. I'm actually surprised that I did not come across Outgrow before today.

Outgrow review by Dana S.
Dana S.

"Incredibly Powerful Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Outgrow allow you to create highly effective custom experiences that engage prospects and customers. The flexibility and creativity it allows is unmatched in any other single resource. Integration with autoresponder and e-mail management systems makes it easy to create an effective funnel.

What do you dislike?

Frankly, I can't think of a thing I dislike about Outgrow. Any issues I had were fixed incredibly fast, and effectively, too. It's a great tool and just requires getting your head around the possibilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool as a creative and effective means of engaging customers, clients, and prospects. It has incredible flexibility and can be applied to a broad range of marketing challenges. Moreover, the support staff is arguably one of the best I have ever encountered in the online world.

The problem this tool allowed me to solve was engaging prospects and customers in a very noisy and crowded environment where attention span is short and distractions plentiful. Outgrow "stops the scroll" and give the person an engaging experience in which you can actually communicate something of value in a fun way.

Outgrow review by Rachel K.
Rachel K.

"Extremely awesome in all ways"

What do you like best?

The interface is so user friendly and cool, using it feels like hanging out with your best friend. And their chat support team is totally on the ball. They respond almost instantly with helpful information, examples and helpful suggestions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's super awesome. I've tested all of their competitors and they knock the socks off of all of them. I was able to figure out how to make a custom quiz, embed it on my website, test it on my phone, edit it and test it again in like 5 minutes. Talk about easy to use...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dude, pick this one. It's awesome. I already looked at all the other options and this one is way better.

Making it fun for people to engage with my business. Making people aware of my business in a way that's accessible, cool and relevant for my target audience. Making it really easy and fun for users to share this within their own network to attract more leads. Plus it's super easy for me to build the quizzes myself without getting bogged down my coding and complicated stuff like that. Their interface is so easy, your grandma could build a quiz while she's knitting while asking you what HeadBook is. And you're like, grandma, it's called Facebook!

Outgrow review by Katya S.
Katya S.

"Made over $10,000 in revenue by using Outgrow"

What do you like best?

This tool was so easy to use. We've tried other calculator tools but Outgrow had a variety of templates and designs as well as the flexibility of making our own formulated results. Plus the customer support team was extremely helpful in getting our calculator perfected before launch.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really dislike anything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to their customer support! They're truly there to help you.

We were trying to generate more qualified leads. We had a bunch of people getting on our sales calls that didn't have the right business model or revenue / profits. Plus people didn't understand the value of our service. So this calculator helped us collect potential client date (revenue, profit, ad spend) and showed them how much more they could be profiting by using our service. With a call to action under the results, we got better qualified leads on our sales calls which resulted in over $10,000 in sales in just a month of using this calculator.

Outgrow review by Marycelis J.
Marycelis J.

"Amazing Platform"

What do you like best?

Their customization was really great, their template selection was excellent as it let me customize my quiz exactly the way I wanted. Their drag and drip feature made it really easy for anyone in my team to be able to modify the quiz and customize it to our needs.

At one point I had some questions about the platform and needed technical support, they were very helpful through the phone and were willing to work with me. The fact that the sales rep had researched my company prior to our call and gave us suggestions as to how to better implement Outgrow into our website to increase our leads was impressive. I don't think I've had a company do its research on a customer before jumping on a call. It also really helped in terms of context, since I avoided having to explain who we are and what we do.

What do you dislike?

Everything ran very smoothly, I never really ran into any troubles that affected my satisfaction with the final product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tools if you're trying to break out of the box

Engaging customers. Interactive content can really help catch the customer's attention and lead to more conversions.

Outgrow review by Joakim T.
Joakim T.

"Grow with Outgrow!"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

To fully meet our brand book, and tone of voice, there have to be more fonts. Such as Open Sans and top Google font family.

Recommendations to others considering the product

JUST START! Go for it then Outgrow meet needs, is easy to use and enjoyable! <3

Love the easy function for building a Quiz and the ability for branding. Your new leads are coming!

We have searched for this for a couple of years and now it´s here. Thanks, Outgrow! Fantastic software. Easy to use, meet needs and are enjoyable! The customer service is fast with high knowledge and flexible mindset.

Meet needs, easy to use and enjoyable! <3

Outgrow review by Stacy B.
Stacy B.

"Fun way to engage your readers and create viral content"

What do you like best?

I think these quizzes are fabulous! I can do a variety of quizzes to intrigue my blog readers, and make different ones to fit the need at that time. Sometimes humorous, serious, or simply interesting. I love the social share so once the reader gets their outcome, they can share on social media. Also, it can take them back directly to my website.

What do you dislike?

I pretty much like it all. If I have a particularly complicated quiz, their help desk will help me through it and make recommendations. They've even hopped on a conference call with me to help me through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like that these quizzes and calculators are fun and pretty much viral content. Just get the questions down first, then you can work on the outcomes.

I'm intriguing my customers and getting them engaged with my website. Plus, it's easy for them to share with others, which helps spread the word organically.

Outgrow review by Santiago B.
Santiago B.

"One of the most exciting tools to boost conversion and engagement"

What do you like best?

Outgrow is the gamification of online customer engagement, a conversion machine that improves the experience of our visitors.

At Bazaar10X.com we track the most effective growth strategies and Outgrow comes at the top of our list for online marketing and customer engagement. Their platform is flexible, easy to use and fully customizable making every experience unique and relevant to our target audience. We use Outgrow to drive conversion, add value or educate our audience and to pre-qualify leads.

The follow-up process for our leads is much more targetted with Outgrow because we already collected key information to make the content and value proposition more relevant. We collect more leads with more relevant info.

I term of SEO, the platform includes all the bells and whistles to rank and it can be used both as a standalone landing page or embedded on a website.

All and all relly impressed with Outgrow, right now at the centre of our online engagement strategy.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Outgrow. I am looking forward to seeing how the platform evolves with new features and templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outgrow offers so many variables and possibilities it can be overwhelming. Plan ahead the experience you want to implement and stick to the plan for an initial draft. An experience well executed will increase your conversion.

I would recommend to set up a trial, build an experience and perform an A/B testing to see the results.

Boosting conversion

Improving visitor/customer engagement

Accelerating lead qualification process

Outgrow review by Tristin R.
Tristin R.

"Powerful, Beautiful, Intuitive"

What do you like best?

Outgrow is best thought of as a very powerful calculator. Imagine a very intelligent person sitting across from you with a computer asking questions, calculating results, and feeding the results back to you in an easy-to-understand form. Outgrow is all of that and more.

The best part about Outgrow is that it is equally useful for beginners and advanced users alike. You can get started creating simple calculators and quizzes in no time. You can make those calculators and quizzes gorgeous with little effort. You can do it in less than 15 minutes.

But it doesn't stop there. The advanced calculation features allow you to design highly complex apps without needing to do any coding. The possibilities for lead magnets and premium products are infinite and exciting.

What do you dislike?

Very little to complain about. The pricing structure can be a little complex, so make sure you know exactly which features you need before purchasing a plan. Otherwise I can't think of anything I don't like about Outgrow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Verify your plan details prior to finalizing purchase.

-Beautiful lead magnets that impress my customers, build trust, and establish expert authority.

-Powerful "premium" calculators that customers will pay to access.

-Flexible and intuitive app that saves me hours and hundreds or thousands of dollars on development.

-Freedom from complex coding that was previously necessary for these calculators.

-Quizzes that can be used in digital course administration to aid the learning process and enhance the student experience.

Outgrow review by Kerry G.
Kerry G.

"Outgrow has a bit of a learning curve but well worth the time invested. The output is top class!"

What do you like best?

The quality of presentation is excellent.

Functionality is brilliant from both my end as well as for visitors.

I most like that visitors can enter their own numbers which makes the result theirs, real, indisputable. And if the calculation is well constructed it can return an impressive result that motivates the visitor to go ahead. (Purchase or whatever the objective happens to be)

Once you have done one or two set ups, it becomes quite easy & fast.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I'd still like to see is almost trivial - ability to delete rubbish data. I like a tidy house. Outgrow does have a "test" capability though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product. High Quality Output

I use Outgrow mainly to allow visitors to calculate their own values of benefits they will receive from working with me. This makes the numbers real to them and because they figures are theirs, they are legitimate in their eyes. Can't beat that for credibility.

I've also got Outgrow set up to guide my interviews and then use it to capture my client's information as I go. Very handy because the data is all recorded.

Outgrow review by Sudheen P.
Sudheen P.

"Is Outgrow Best Suited For The Busy Online Marketer?"

What do you like best?

I like to use my time to work on my business but tactical are just as important so being able to learn a piece of software in the shortest space of time make sense. But that's not all. I have used all sorts of software , from page builders, to trackers, to heatmappers, to webinars software. What impresses me most about Outgrow is that it delivers on it's promises. All functionalities work and the support turnaround is fast and personal. I find i am not wasting time waiting 2 months plus for bug fixes and poor excuses. When i have an issue or i am not sure about a particular function - i just send a chat ticket and invariably it gets answered with 40 minutes. Money likes speed and money is fuel for a business. I like things that work!

What do you dislike?

To be honest it's early days for me to comment because my experience with the software and the supporting team have always been reliable .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for : Ease of use, help documentation, fast knowledgeable customer service, bomb-proof interface, quick integrations, logic jumps (are sexy) and increased engagement of the user.

Knowing what my audience wants is the first step in the marketing journey. Finding a way that engages the audience in a short space of time that focusses on their pressing needs allows me to correctly apportion my otherwise tight schedule in creating RELEVANT value driven content that builds trust. I can quickly deploy the calculators and quizzes, that don't take time and money to create, unlike free pdf's, lead magnet audio files and the. Being different and being interested in the client makes a world of difference.

Outgrow review by Felix H.
Felix H.

"Lead generation for future marketing stars"

What do you like best?

We implemented Outgrow to give our students and customers more value in a more interactive way. Sure, it is not for free. But are you giving away your most valued ideas and tools, which are providing even more opportunities for other business? You won't. I love the fact that I can create interactive content for our followers, such as our calculators or quizzes. I then can use those information for the lead generation and create well suited email funnels for the marketing. It is a win-win situation for our business and our customers.

Moreover you can easily implement those calculators and quizzes to your website and use the custom design option to implement your own logos for example.

Besides the software I can recommend the helpful support!

What do you dislike?

I found a missing option, where a link was redirecting to another tab instead of staying on the same page, but the support could help us immediately and will implement this option in the next update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to get more qualified leads and then implement tailor made user funnels, you definitely want to use Outgrow!

- Give the best interactive content to your customers

- Get their Email

- Connect outcome quizzes or calculators to your CRM via one of their integration they are providing (ActiveCampaign in our case)

- Provide inbound marketing funnels that are well suited to the needs of your customers

Provide the best opportunity for your customer lifecycle.

Outgrow review by Debbie W.
Debbie W.

"Tons of Features for Lead Gen"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of quizzes that Outgrow provides. With the conditional logic and the variety, there is almost no subject that you can't use this for. I used another quiz provider and left them for Outgrow.

What do you dislike?

Because there are lots of features, it takes a little while to figure everything out. However they have lots of tutorials and I have reached out on chat and gotten an immediate response. So there was no delay in my workflow. I'm a busy marketer so I really appreciate not having to put the project aside while waiting for a response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a new way to get leads, then try Outgrow. You will be impressed.

I am in Digital Marketing and ths product helps me come up with tons of different ways to generate leads for my clients. Right now I'm working with an IT consultatnt and we came up with a quiz so business owners can do a self-diagnosis of their risk level.

Outgrow review by Alison B.
Alison B.

"Impressive Tool to Help With Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

I love the versatility of the features - being able to have a such a high degree of customization is invaluable. Plus, it was simple to integrate with my CRM without having to use a third party tool such as Zapier. Sid and the team have been very friendly and accommodating.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit of time to familiarize myself with the features. Because the tool can do so much, there is a lot to learn in its functionality. I found there was not enough detailed tutorials on the formula creation within the help section. I was looking for more help on how to nest formulas for different conditions and outcomes. But, when I reached out to the team, they were very helpful and assisted in setting up my calculator for me. Thumbs up!

I am using Outgrow to calculate target income allocations to different cost centres, profit margins and owner's compensation, based on the size of the business. Now that I'm more familiar with the tool I plan on creating more quizzes and calculators so that I can test different opt-ins for conversion rates.

Outgrow review by JUAN C.
JUAN C.

"Outgrow are constantly evolving and updating their app, as quality startup ,innovative excellence"

What do you like best?

For quite some time I've been looking for a product-app that would be able to break the rules of the online games. The classic system of registering with your email a potential prospect, and giving you a gift in return, is in my opinion currently quite saturated.

Due to this, people do not see something interesting or different (different from the rest) which can provide them something important anymore. Besides that, you also have the existing massification, so they will not get involved and if they do, they will register with erroneous emails. In the case of registering with the double option, in the same email (gift) or in the following email, they will be unsubscribe, or even worse, they will label us as scam.

For this reason, OUTGROW breaks with these pre-established rules of the game, adds value to the people who perform it. Either through questionnaires about information on a specific topic eg. curiosities.. or do you know what? Even by using their calculators to calculate comparative costs between products or likelihood of something happening or going to happen, generally provides much more personal satisfaction and information to their prospects / customers ..

Regarding customer service, I could only define it as exceptional, agile, denoting that customer service is one of its priorities.

What do you dislike?

Integrations with other apps, although it is a complex process to have many integrations, since as many products come out on market (and almost all of them with their structures) it is very difficult to make them compatible. Nevertheless is the agility of these updates essential to maintain leadership.

I would like more practical case methods.. in video and in pdf of different projects that can and have been realized, but from the beginning of the project until the end. Of course respecting the confidentiality, if they are real cases. As well as applying them in the quizzes as well as in the calculator. I think it would greatly speed up the learning curve, currently affordable, but would be ideal to optimize the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really want innovation and to break schemes in your business strategy without becoming intrusive or aggressive, being able to protect it, that the search of the information that the potential prospects / clients want or seek is not to directly done, achieving like this a relationship of empathy with them. This is the way and in my opinion the right product. They are constantly evolving and updating their app, as quality startup they are innovative par excellence.

We are developing calculators and questionnaires for us and for our clients in surgery niches, as well as in hobbies, including different tourism service projects, CRM, and valuing entry into other market niches

Outgrow review by Kawika M.
Kawika M.

"Beyond pleased with my investment in this powerful tool."

What do you like best?

You'll appreciate Outgrow's approach to helping you create quizzes and calculators. They don't just tell you what to do--they explain why you should do it. Then, they provide you with the tools to measure your success so you can make it even better.

What do you dislike?

You'll seldom come across a knowledge base as comprehensive as the one offered by Outgrow. I've found answers to every question I had. That said, I'd appreciate a few videos or even additional graphics to help with understanding some of the steps and processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the future of lead generation.

If it's not shareable and interactive, it gets a big yawn. That's the takeaway I get from my clients. Outgrow has given me the ability to knock both of these objections right out of the ballpark. I'm able to provide highly popular quizzes and calculators to my small business clients--something they thought was totally out of their league.

Outgrow review by George O.
George O.

"Very user friendly solution that brings great results"

What do you like best?

Ease of deployment and the dashboard are something I really like apart from the obvious

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything in particular, I have gone through the solution in all it's possibilities and couldn't find anything that disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outgrow is your lead capture solution while you satisfy customer queries according to their specific need, the quiz creation is very easy to use and deploy anywhere, your own website or embedded on a blog post or even on a custom Facebook tab. We use it constantly and it helped us even to promote the forms created with OutGrow online and via email to our customers, many were very pleased by the fact that they can get instant answers to their questions.I recommend OutGrow to all marketer ahead of the curve seeking different ways to satisfy customer queries while gathering important lead data.

Some business processes require human interaction or very complicated forms and tedious questions to the customers, with this solution the customer can answer pre-filled questions according to their specific need and get instant answers and results.

Outgrow review by Erdal E.
Erdal E.

"I prayed for a solution like this!"

What do you like best?

This is one of the most professional software I have seen and at the same time so easy to use. Everything is well designed and works flawlessly. I can use it in german language as well. The support is really superb. They answered my questions very fast. The documentation and additional training is very useful. I can feel that people at Outgrow really want their customers get results. I was waiting for a solution like Outgrow and I am happy that I found it. Quizzes and calculators are the smart way to get leads and Outgrow makes it easy and affordable. My full recommendation.

What do you dislike?

I don`t really have something that I dislike about Outgrow. Maybe that they did not build it earlier..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Outgrow for user engagement and lead generation and you will be surprized

For me it is the perfect way to build authority and collect leads in an easy way without being pushy or salesy. Other ways of lead generation are outdated, everybody uses them and therefore they don`t work as good as they did. Outgrow offers so many possibilities without being overwhelming.

Outgrow review by Lisa F.
Lisa F.

"I love this super cool software.Love their prompt and professional customer service team too!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that they offer you a free trial, so you can text it out before you buyThe dashboard is sleek and easy to use. It has a nice clean interface and great ease of use. I can't wait to dive in more to create more experiences.

I love the customer service, not only are they quick to respond to any of your questions you may have in a timely manner, they are patient and kind and was able to answer our questions.

What do you dislike?

Non Applicable, I ca't think of anything at this time. don't have any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easiest way to get your targeted customers for what you are promoting- you get the customers who are interactive, and who wants to engage , who will take action. if they take time to do a quiz, they will take the time to make a purchase.

Getting more traffic and build our client lists. Its nice to have a customer base that likes to be interactive, and with the quizzes, you know you will learn more about your customers and can create more quizzes from their answers.

Outgrow review by Thorstein N.
Thorstein N.

"Effective and quick way to increase lead generation, and amazing support"

What do you like best?

The tool itself is very powerful, and have most of the features you need to create very effective quizzes, assessments, and calculators. In addition to the tool itself, the Outgrow team is very responsive when it comes to product feedback. They will also jump on a call to help you create the calculator/ quiz/assessment. I sent an example of an ROI-calculator I liked, and the Outgrow team helped me set it all up. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Outgrow is still a relatively new product, so there might be some features you will need to request. However, the team is very quick to implement feedback! My biggest challenge was to get the calculations for calculators correct, and I hope that this might get easier in the future. It can get complex if your calculator has a lot of steps. However, the team helped with this. The assessments and quizzes are super easy to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leverage their customer support. They're very helpful and very invested in creating the best possible product for you. Don't hesitate to send feedback.

Getting visitors to convert. Ebooks, webinars etc. are a big commitment, and Outgrow helps us to get more leads in the top of the funnel :)

Outgrow review by Amy D.
Amy D.

"Amazing lead magnet tool! "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to build quizzes and calculators! It's a tool that helps us stand out among our competitors and it's great for capturing data on new leads. Our clients love how easy it is to use and they get their feedback right away!

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to clear my cache all the time. I have started many quizzes and later found out that none of my work saved because I hadn't cleared my cache before starting to create the quiz. Hours of work have gone unsaved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely do it! They stand out because they have both quizzes (outcome based) and calculators (numerical based), where most lead magnet tools that they compete with only have outcome based quizzes. We did our research and Outgrow by far stood out. Plus their customer service team is amazing!

It's an important part of our marketing strategy as our lead magnet tool. It's the starting point of our marketing funnel.

Outgrow review by Tony V.
Tony V.

"Incredible Tool to my company! Just what I was looking!"

What do you like best?

Many leads and many attention from customers. I was looking for this kind of tool for the past 10 years and never find something near it.

Outgrow is easy to setup and have MANY features. I love the possibility to place Videos at the end of the test base on the points that the person got. 1 point Video A 3 points Video B 10 points Video C. You choose Links, videos, text, images! Support is very fast as well! I can do calculators to send automatic proposals of my keynotes and workshops.

What do you dislike?

Until now, everything that I need to use is perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool! Save 1 hour to explore the tool for the first time . So u can use the best features to you or your company

Im getting way more leads. And Im converting more and spending zero time doing new proposals with my calculator bit.ly/tonyventura

Outgrow review by Omar Z.
Omar Z.

"Outgrow is an awesome tool to generate more leads"

What do you like best?

Creating calculators is super easy and super fast, and it is really simple to integrate them on any website (no developer needed!)

What do you dislike?

Plans are not adapted to startups and they need to be changed. We found it difficult to find a plan adapated to our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is very useful if you want to create new types of content easily and without the intervention of developers.

Our Marketing Team is using outgrow to generate more leads: it is part of our content marketing strategy. Thanks to Outgrow, we don't need a web developer to create and integrate calculators to our website, and we are able to create dynamic content, which makes it easier to collect contacts than by offering content to download (eBooks, Customer cases, etc...).

Outgrow review by Efrat W.
Efrat W.

"LOVE this Quiz builder!! "

What do you like best?

This is such an easy program to use and relatively affordable compared to other Quiz building websites that limit your number of leads and quizzes etc. The team is super-helpful and available by chat feature right as you're building the quiz - they have helped me numerous times as I'm a but of a dinosaur when it comes to these things.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more flexibility on the outcome page, where I can actually have a video on the outcome page, that give people more info straight away without having to click another button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Such a great tool, easy to use and friendly support team. love it.

It's a quick, fun, easy way for people to engage with my biz, and to grow my mailing list - lead generation made easy!

Outgrow review by Sven M.
Sven M.

"Thanks a lot for this amazing tool!"

What do you like best?

I like to build calculators much faster than I'm able to code. Just a few clicks and - done! I'm in consulting business for more than 25 years and I'm really flashed by this software. They did a good job! My clients like the quizzez und calculators very much. Before selling I make them test drive the solution. It's a good customer evalution and get the problems and aims on a silver plate.

What do you dislike?

The tools isn't availabe without internet-connection. suggestion: code an app! ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very useful tool. Just try. You won't be disappointed!

I qualify my visitors before getting on contact. It's much more effective as a single all known landing page. Cool idea, just works! This tool solves my problem of getting professionally landing pages fast and without spending much time. It's valuable for me!

Outgrow review by Charles D.
Charles D.

"Outgrow is a really slick app."

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to simply create what is basically a pop up survey that creates user engagement.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike. It does what it says is does and if you run into any problems their tech support is Johnny-on-the Spot!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use this as a lead generation tool. If you are currently generating leads using other products, you will see a slight dip in the volume of leads you gain but, a significantly higher yield in the quality of the leads. All in all, you would much rather call 10 and make 8 sales rather than calling 100 to make the same 8 sales. It's a winner.

The quality of the leads we are generating is much higher than what we normally see when NOT using the outgrow app.

Outgrow review by Jessie H.
Jessie H.

"Beautiful, Easy-to-Use Online Calculator Builder"

What do you like best?

The templates are beautiful and really easy to customize. They provide the in-page embed code for us non-developer DIY-ers. Even custom code for a pop-up or slide in. The customer support is also very helpful and responds very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit high, but I haven't been able to find a cheaper option that works as well. Other than maybe developing it yourself. But if you don't have a developer on staff, the initial cost and then pain of updating down the road makes this worth it. They've also worked with me on custom plan pricing.

We have created a calculator for prospects to calculate their estimated revenue growth by using our product. We are hoping adding interactivity to our homepage will improve web analytics and entice users to learn more.

Outgrow review by Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.

"Easy-to-use interface, great-looking results!"

What do you like best?

Outgrow allows to create professional-looking quizzes and calculators. The UI is very easy to use, with possibilities for complex logic and detailed outcomes. The look-and-feel is highly customizable and can be adjusted to reflect your company's branding. There is an option for email-signups, which can be used for conversion. The tech support is equally excellent and highly responsive. Very highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

-------- No complains: it's all great! -----------

I use Outgrow to create quizzes and calculators to provide prospects with highly personalized answers to their most frequent and pressing questions -- all without having to spend time on answering calls or emails.

Outgrow review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"Easy, Effective, Interactive Content"

What do you like best?

We've been using Outgrow to create interactive content for a range of clients. It's a great tool for creating interesting ways to add leads to the top of the funnel, whilst staying away from the overused free PDF guides, etc.

The content builder is very easy to use, but extremely powerful. The scoring logic is really useful, especially the "if most answers are A, give the outcome X". There are a number of potential integrations, including to the most popular email marketing systems. The native integration with Active Campaign was perfect for our clients.

What do you dislike?

The recently launched library of examples has really filled a gap - previously it was sometimes difficult to see how you could use the many features, or where to start with a specific industry, but the examples have made that much easier.

Outgrow has enabled us to provide interactive content for client who previously didn't have access to the technology. Helping them standout from competitors.

Outgrow review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Outgrow generates great ROI Calculators and Conversion Rates!"

What do you like best?

Their focus on conversion and ROI. They optimize their templates for conversion and have add new templates regularly to help improve our conversion rates and ROI. They also are open to reviewing calcs we build and providing feedback on best practices.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here because they are so quick to fix and make updates that anytime there is an issue its addressed quickly.

We want to generate MQL (marketing qualified leads) at a great rate and Outgrow does that! I use shorter 5-10 questions to get leads...but then I use a more detailed version during the sales process that is used to populate a very Personalized ROI Proposal PPT that greatly increases our Closing %.

Outgrow review by Pontus B.
Pontus B.

"Customizable, Professional-looking Quiz"

What do you like best?

I like how there are multiple quizzes available and they all look very professional. I had been looking above and beyond for a solid quiz that provided a calculator without finding one, until I found Outgrow. With its multiple quiz templates and and options, it's a perfect option for anyone looking to grow their email list.

I also like how it's specifically geared towards gathering leads, rather than just being another quiz.

What do you dislike?

I'd like for more templates to be available in the lower end plans. And they have a fairly solid template roster which is appealing.

Outgrow has helped us further grow our email list. A quiz lead-magnet is often a more novel and appealing way than the traditional guide.

Outgrow review by Dan Q.
Dan Q.

"The BEST tool for online calculators"

What do you like best?

Outgrow has a solution for every type of calculator. The tools are easy to use and customize and the support staff is always ready to provide custom solutions and support if needed. The templates are responsive and there are many options to choose from.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything. Maybe the addition of more templates down the road? There are plenty to choose from though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an online calculator and survey tool that is able to pull results and analytics, look no further.

We had a specific ROI calculator that had complicated pricing and multiple variables. Outgrow has helped us not only solve the problem, the support went above and beyond to help us deliver a perfect project.

Outgrow review by Tim R.
Tim R.

"Best Calculator Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

Outgrow offers tremendous flexibility for quickly creating compelling content. Their editing tool turns basic formulas into elegant front-end design that we share with prospects during a sales call as well as online for various lead gen initiatives.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It's been an intuitive and flexible program with fantastic customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend a little time playing around with formulas and you'll soon see how easy it is to use.

Helping salespeople walk through various ROI scenarios with prospective customers.

Outgrow's calculator tool is used daily by our sales team to help prospects visualize the positive outcomes that other customers have experienced using our software.

Outgrow review by Dapo B.
Dapo B.

"Rock Solid, Excellent and Easy-to-Use Quiz/Calculator Builder"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to use & powerful! Wow!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! It works very well!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! Don't waste time snooping around - the earlier you get into it, the better for your business. And oh, your bank account :). One other thing that is worthy of note is the support. There is usually someone online that is ready to chat with you and provide support for whatever questions you might have, I highly recommend outgrow. I am only curious about where they were all these years! Seriously, marketing quizzes and calculators are the future of high conversion marketing! All the best!

I help clients generate very quality leads for their practice so, I have found this tool really timely and useful. Customers are innately competitive and curious to know about themselves. Using outgrow, I am able to satisfy this curiosity and competitiveness through the calculators and quizzes that I now build. They find out something about themselves and either want to know more (leading to booking an appointment to discuss with a specialist) or sharing the fun (result) with their friends on social media leading to increased brand awareness and organic list(lead) building. Another thing - it has probably saved me thousands of dollars and time that I would have spent in hiring a programmer. And who says my developer would have done something this excellent? I am not even talking about the highly converting UI!

Outgrow review by Ed F.
Ed F.

"The Wave of the Future"

What do you like best?

I like that I can build a quiz in minutes. It's simple and anyone can do it. I also love that I can mix open ended questions, multiple choice, true-false etc in the same Quiz. I also like that Outgrow is saving the answers even before the person exits so Im always capturing the data ...something Google forms does not do.

What do you dislike?

I would like more flexibility to design my pages, especially the opening page rather than to rely on templates. I would like to be able to send the person to my own outcome page not just Outgrow's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the one time payment option. At least until I get a steady cash flow in my business. Everyone wants monthly fees and while its a good model, it assumes everyone can afford it before they know how to build an online funnel. It takes a while to get a funnel going and its an emotional drain to think I have money going out on multiple platforms before Im even making money. So there needs to be a balance somehow for both user and OutGrow to succeed.

Building a customer relationship is critical these days. The Outgrow model or building Quizzes solves this challenge.

Outgrow review by User in Computer Software

"The most powerful quiz platform I've come across + their Zapier integration makes it a killer"

What do you like best?

Before knowing this product, my co-founder and I were spending days on creating custom quizzes, hours of coding spent on making sure that the calculations are flawless. Outgrow saved us from all those pains, saved us tons of times.

The platform is very easy to use, no technical knowledge needed to get it up and running. You can just choose one of their pre-ready templates, modify it and you're ready to go in just a few minutes.

Although the platform might look simple, it's powerful enough to create complex quizzes. We easily turned our ICO decision trees into interactive quizzes which boosted our lead capture rate significantly.

Their integration with Zapier makes it super powerful. Now we're adding the leads we captured though Outgrow quizzes directly to our CRM, adding them to campaign and sending a series of emails using MailChimp to them.

Their support team is also extremely responsive. Everytime that I reached them out, they got back to me asap and invested their time to address my questions and issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to complain about. An analytical dashboard for the essential plan would be a great addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just sign up for the trail and give it a try.

Outgrow helped us to increase our lead generation dramatically. Generally, quizzes and games are the best interactive way to collect lead emails, and this tool saved us tons of time by creating quizzes using their templates rather than developing our own and making sure it's flawless.

Outgrow review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Pretty Slick App! "

What do you like best?

I am using Outgrow to segment my visitors and customers so I can deliver RELEVANT content in a dynamic way that works intuitively according to behavior. Calculators or quizzes do just that! it brings information in a FUN interactive way and as a result Customers and Visitors spend more time on my site. For Visitors I can use the quizzes for lead generation, again I am able to deliver relevant content and send hm to a funnel that better suits their needs. For Customers and Students and I find out what they would like to learn next and create new relevant courses,

Its pretty simple to create those calculators and quizzes and embed them on your site or you can use a custom domain and have them host them for you. You can also use your own logo which is a nice tough.

Last but not least... The support was on point and helped me every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

They don't integrate with my Off Brand marketing software but they do have webhooks and zapier

Putting Customers in Buckets and delivering relevant content

Outgrow review by Chana K.
Chana K.

"Great Product. Does the Job"

What do you like best?

I have been looking for quiz software for awhile. I looked at many of the popular and not popular ones. The great thing about this is it has 3 types of quiz styles, and are as robust as anyone. They have a trial period so you can test it. I can add any type of graphic including animated gifs. The support is great, they answer questions right away.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI items are a bit hidden, and I had to ask where they were. I wasted time looking but when I asked they were there to help fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. They will help you.

Customer engagement. Social sharing

Outgrow review by Joshua S.
Joshua S.

"Outgrow is worth the time to get to know and use."

What do you like best?

It's solid and you'll easily accomplish the goal of having multiple quizzes tailored to suit a range of client types and use cases. You'll save tons of time and thousands of dollars over custom coding it all too.

I've recommended it to a number of different businesses.

What do you dislike?

Multi-member team? Forget isolated logins unless you upgrade your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's solid. Give it a go.

Interactive content and allowing visitors to better self-select if our service is a fit. We've seen people better 'buy-in' because they've done the math themselves and had less un-qualified calls from pages with Outgrow calculators on them.

Outgrow review by Ramona V.
Ramona V.

"Outgrow review . outstanding experience!"

What do you like best?

the possibility to use images in my experience, and the final landing page is really cool.

Just like a webpage or landing ... really beautiful!

Quite easy to use the "quiz" option.

Also the chat assistance is really helpful and all the people are so kind and patient.

What do you dislike?

not so many tutorial videos, to be honest ... a little difficult to plan the calculator ... all the rest is fine :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

patiently think about how to use it in the best way ... like choosing a calculator or alternative option, according to your business

I'm planning a online "test" to improve my lead generation for my web travel agency business.

Outgrow review by Waldo K.
Waldo K.

"Outgrow = My edge in digital marketing"

What do you like best?

Simple & Powerful and Beautifully designed and built. This is giving our company the edge in digital marketing. Their support has also really been really helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend this software to any company looking to up their digital marketing game. I am really grateful we chose Outgrow as "the feature" to our online marking strategy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike about Outgrow.... Like any new software we had to get to know, it but even this was't too difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software that will give you an edge

Providing our prospect with easy information relating to our pricing and frequently asked tax questions

Outgrow review by Gary F.
Gary F.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

I'm able to create products and courses easily for a specific segment of my audience without any guesswork because of Outgrow.

What do you dislike?

Option to add different people who have different answer or results to an autoresponder

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outgrow is focus on boosting lead generation and interactive contents. If you have a website or niche and you want to target a specific segment of your audience you can funnel them through a Outgrow quiz or calculators.

It helps with the website visitors' engagement - you can create quizzes and calculators that you can embed on your website

Outgrow review by Andrea G.
Andrea G.

" My agency create quiz and calculator for clients that need to generate lead with new tools."

What do you like best?

You can create a lead generation machine in a few minutes: the template are simple and easy to use, the calculator is simply awesome. You can squeeze at max your audience with this tools and very few buckets! ;)

What do you dislike?

You need some hours to understand all software features but... it is worth it! :)

The pro version, with the essential features of logical jump, seems to be expensive, but the money you can give from this tool worth this effort and at least, we are here for create business, not play! ;)

Create lead generator machine with new creative way: quiz, calculators, surveys.

Outgrow review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"GREAT Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I would say what I like best is that their customer service is OUTSTANDING! They have live chat and it doesn't take hours or days for someone to get back to you, it's more like minutes and Sunny is incredible! Everyone on the team is, but I seem to work with him the most.

What do you dislike?

It can be laggy at times and I had some technical difficulties with it at first, but their team was quick to hear my concerns and rectify them.

We are trying to convert more and also gain more leads, which we're hoping can be done with the use of the quizzes we're creating with this tool.

Outgrow review by Vishnu K.
Vishnu K.

"Great Application"

What do you like best?

provides the easiest and simplified way to create quizzes or polls. It is also easy to integrate onto any platform.It can be used very intuitively, especially when you need to build something quickly using the available templates but if you need more customization the depth is there as well. Outgrow offers a lot of features and options to build a large variety of different kinds of lead magnets. I really like the fact that I can upload my own images directly to the software.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an expanded selection of templates, but the one that are available are very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It Very easy to use and can be easily integrated into different platforms.

It Helps us reach out to wider audience and simplifies the process of marketing

Outgrow review by Iavorszky D.
Iavorszky D.

"Great tool for both Lead Generation and for Viral content "

What do you like best?

I really appreaciate the attention to detail Onegrow team has put into the user interface. Building an online calculator might sound challenging, but is a 2-5 minutes task! Outgrow makes you love math again. I would add the fact that i love an app that is paying attention to the non-english users, and Outgrow is one of them.

What do you dislike?

Not really something negative to point to, yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just trial the product and launch 1 calculator. the results will speak for themselves.

I create both lead generation calculators for my local clients but also testing some potentially viral calculators lately.

Outgrow review by James B.
James B.

"OutGrow is a superior web application to help your business generate targeted leads"

What do you like best?

Outgrow is easy to learn, and apply to your lead generation and conversion process. With their quiz and calculator templates, case studies, resources, and support, Outgrow is an unique web based application.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, I would only want more top level features for the what I pay monthly.

Outgrow enables me to do lead generation in a way that normally would require a lot of time and money.

It helps me educate my potential clients, without me telling them. They come to realizations by completing quizzes and calculators.

Outgrow review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Allowed me to learn more about my customers, and provided very great insight. "

What do you like best?

The UI is very easy to use and allowed me to build an interactive quiz in less than 2 hours.

What do you dislike?

Making advanced quizzes can get a little confusing, but the premade templates really help make that easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I highly recommend getting this platform!

Most businesses big or small have trouble choosing the right marketing strategy that can help their business grow quickly. Using Outgrows quiz builder clients were able to see what marketing strategy provided the best results for their product or services.

Outgrow review by Victoria C.
Victoria C.

"Great support. Great product"

What do you like best?

Support is super fast and software very easy

What do you dislike?

I won't say I dislike, just certain advanced features are not available yet but so far they have been open to adding the features requested to the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take it for a test drive knowing what you need in advance so that you can get maximum effect from your trial.

Biggest challenge is building up leads and Outgrow's calculator is a great way to generate leads. The service is flexible enough to use as a survey or calculator or quiz.

Outgrow review by Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

"New and Growing Product with Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

This is the best quiz maker out there for any serious marketer who is looking for something easy, quick, and full of features. They are constantly adding more to the platform as well.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. It's not cheap (but comparable to other services... as they all aren't cheap at all) They charge a premium for not that many leads, and this might not be the option if you are looking to generate thousands of leads without spending on the "Enterprise" level.

However, they are more than willing to work with you on your budget for custom pricing plans for anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check the pricing plans - not a lot of leads are available in the lower tiers.

We are using outgrow for Customer Lead Generation. And the benefits of the engaging quizzes and the ease of making them are enormous.

Outgrow review by Jutta D.
Jutta D.

"Very helpful and friendly!"

What do you like best?

I like the platform, it is easy to use and looks beautiful. And I especially like how committed they are to solving problems! There was an issue with my anti virus program and they sorted it out with a lot of determination and dedication.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, so I don't have anything to say here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful customer service!

I am using Outgrow to run a quiz, Meet your Animal Spirit guide. This quiz is a big contributor to building my mailing list.

Outgrow review by Patricia A. M.
Patricia A. M.

"Outstanding positive experience. Effective solution for attracting prospects"

What do you like best?

Exceptional support while developing first assessment under tight deadline. Timely response to questions. Positive customer experience. Streamline integration with CRM and e-mail marketing application.

What do you dislike?

N/A. This solution meets our immediate needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For streamline integration with CRM and email marketing applications, subscribe to Essentials at a minimum.

Needed a creative solutions to attract prospects to our website and to collect leads in a simply streamlined process. Outstanding support assisted in implementing the business assessment in time for release of marketing collateral at a conference.

Outgrow review by Nick A.
Nick A.

"Fantastic product for creating fast quizzes with logic"

What do you like best?

We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%.

We've also been able to use the integrations to push our leads directly into SalesForce.

Fantastic support, very fast.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit slow sometimes, also had random questions appear in my quiz.

Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Outgrow review by Nicholas Schuster T.
Nicholas Schuster T.

"Smooth and professional survey software"

What do you like best?

The clients of our business we used Outgrow with said how easy it was for them to use, they liked the design and layout and found it easy to use

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything about this software I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent software

We run a health consulting business and use Outgrow for our baseline surveys and as our clients get results we reassess them. Benefits are highlighting to the customer the improvement to their business they have made with our service

Outgrow review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Outgrow helps our clients grow"

What do you like best?

The platform is quite easy to use and not buggy, like the other softwares. The function of using quizzes to generate leads is amazing because our clients love it.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I don't like in this app.

Using quizzes as a means to add value to our client relationships. Any niche likes filling out quizzes, and so we're able to realize faster results for our clients which makes them happy.

Outgrow review by Cathy R.
Cathy R.

"Awesome Quiz App"

What do you like best?

I like it that the quizzes and results can be tailored fit for any audience. The Promotion Checklist alone is a life saver.

What do you dislike?

The complex result calculation is a little bit complex, it needs to be explained in more detail.

A part of my business is creating lessons and quizzes for participants. Outgrow has helped me make the quiz journey more fun and less intimidating, making it easier for participants to finish the quizzes.

Outgrow review by Joshua I.
Joshua I.

"Amazing Grow tool "

What do you like best?

I Love how easy to use OutGrow is creating a quiz is a breeze. It has multiple functions to make the quiz super interactive or clean and streamline

What do you dislike?

I dont have anything bad to say about OutGrow, there are is no cons, the customer help is super quick and they problem solve well

Better interaction with clients and removing paper from the office clients can no fill out forms and questionnaire online- easily tracked via email

Outgrow review by Jake A.
Jake A.

"The next generation of content marketing"

What do you like best?

This software is extremely agile and allows us to build any type of calculator or quiz we can imagine. This is one of the best options out there to create engaging content, especially in a time when blog posts are being dull.

What do you dislike?

I wish the lead generation module was more agile in terms of placement.

Generate more leads. Capture the attention of my customers and build goodwill with great content.

Outgrow review by User

"Awesome Experience & Platform "

What do you like best?

The Outgrow software is something I have been looking for in the market for a long time. However, I could only find unglamorous, 'ugly' designs and bad user interfaces.... Then, I found Outgrow. Outgrow provide a really easy solution to the problems of marketing and engaging with consumers in 2017. The team are a really dedicated support who get back to you within a few minutes on live chat.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing really bad I can say about it! Great team and experience!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Its awesome

An easier way to engage with my clients and members - to bring my brand to life in an easy way

Outgrow review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Lead Generating Maching"

What do you like best?

We use outgrow to build ROI calculators for SEO and paid search management. The tool is amazing! It's easy to set up and built for lead gen. The UI provides answers in real-time when the user enters or changes the data. This is one of our favorite tools to generate leads and close deals. Talk about ROI, Outgrow walks the talk!!

What do you dislike?

Calculations are limited on the basic plan. You can't remove branding on the basic plan. No option to undo changes made after last publish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hands down awesomeness!!

ROI calculator and sales closing tool

Outgrow review by Administrator

"Very satisfied with their prompt customer service"

What do you like best?

I've been using Outgrow for two weeks now and what I like the most is their suuuper fast answer time to any questions I have. My questions have included setting up a new language for my specific geographic area and eg. setting up a custom CNAME for the service and much more and without fail they answer promptlny and keep reanswering until I'm totally clear and satisfied

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to gripe about within my two weeks of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Top notch customer support

I want to serve customized queries to engage my site visitors and a friendly & fun way to do that is with Outgrow

Outgrow review by James L.
James L.

"Hands down the best lead generating and customer engagement tool I've used"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, beautifully designed and extremely high converting. Every Outgrow quiz or calculator I've published has had a conversion rate of between 35 and 50%, which is pretty much unheard of for lead magnets.

What do you dislike?

Putting quizzes together takes time but that's to be expected and takes far less time than creating a document.

Cutting down production time for lead magnets while simultaneously boosting conversion rate.

Outgrow review by Pontus L.
Pontus L.

"Great calculators"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use and the customer support is really good. The calculators are easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

More templates in the freelancer plan would be nice.

Outgrow helps us get more leads in a creative way that adds value for the customer.

Outgrow review by Gerdy H.
Gerdy H.

"perfect support team and easy UI"

What do you like best?

the UI is perfect, and everything is changeable

What do you dislike?

you need quite some budget - beware that for proper integration you'll need an advanced subscription

making the best leads generators in an easy way - it costs me about 2 hours to create one.

Outgrow review by Simon W.
Simon W.

"Local Blitz's review of the Outgrow Calculator and Quiz Platform"

What do you like best?

It very easy to set up very great looking calculators and quizzes. The standard templates are very easy to modify.

What do you dislike?

At first I did not like that I could not use my own domain, but I upgraded and that was then possible,

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to generate leads for your business, you have to give Outgrow a test drive.

We work with a number of businesses, we help them with marketing and lead generation. Calculators and quizzes are a great lead gen tool, before this we did it with either custom code or gravity forms in wordress.

Outgrow review by Sandeep M.
Sandeep M.

"A quick, easy, and efficient way to create engaging quizzes and calculators!"

What do you like best?

The interface is user-friendly and you can create engaging quizzes and calculators within no time. You also get a variety of templates to customize your calculator to match the theme of your website. Furthermore, the chat support team is incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of at the moment.

Lead generation, increasing email signups.

Outgrow review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Such a great idea for conversion rate optimization"

What do you like best?

- When you've maximized good quality traffic, this is a great idea to optimize conversion rates on your landing pages

- When used intelligently, visual content mixed with calculators and quizzes leads to better engagement and completion rates

- Integrates with most important tools out there

What do you dislike?

- Wish there was more visual mapping for different outcomes, but I am confident this will be available in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be used on landing pages with targeted paid traffic as your users.

Being able to optimize the conversion rates on our landing pages.

Outgrow review by Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.

"Outgrow makes you look professional and smart"

What do you like best?

I love that I can build a calculator quiz in no time and it's simple to embed into my own website

What do you dislike?

I wish you could put the email optin after the calculator quiz rather than before they ever see it.

funnel lead generation. We look professional and smart!

Outgrow review by Anthony T.
Anthony T.

"Absolutely awesome"

What do you like best?

The love the ease of use and the results I get with getting more consistent quality leads. There are other resources but not like outgrow.

What do you dislike?

There isnt anything I can think of that I dont like yet. It's just too great.

Lead generation. I get more qualified and consistent leads.

Outgrow review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Awesome lead generating platform"

What do you like best?

Outgrow gives us a quick and easy way to engage prospects, deliver valuable content AND provide a unique and memorable first impression - which is important to the PressPoint.io brand.

What do you dislike?

The price was our initial barrier but the ROI is there so we are big fans!

Generate high quality leads that convert into paying clients.

Outgrow review by Dovid K.
Dovid K.

"Power Quiz app"

What do you like best?

Many features and they keep adding more.

What do you dislike?

They fix whatever I bring up, which wasnt too many items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and compare. They are always adding and support is live.

This is a lead generator to grab more people for cheap.

Outgrow review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Amazing System for Leads and Quizzes"

What do you like best?

We love the functionality, customization and sheer power of Outgrow. It's a terrific tool for Marketers, Agencies and Clients alike.

What do you dislike?

Could be more transparent about what you get in which pricing packages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool. Try it out. Likely go to a higher plan to get full functionality.

Trying to solve the issue of potential clients asking complex questions and getting answers to those in a simple way.

Outgrow review by Tom L.
Tom L.

"Great product for calculated assessments and quizzes."

What do you like best?

Love the calculator option, we can create powerful assessments for our clients which calculate scores, then use that score to assign an assessment or gap value. Amazingly powerful.

What do you dislike?

Not many cons, new features show up, but it pretty powerful now. We've had a few growing pains as we learn to create assessments and quizzes, but support has helped us through them.

A lot more client engagement, we had no way to provide assessments before an event, this completely filled that Void

Outgrow review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"Great tool to gain leads"

What do you like best?

fast, responsive, modern, reliable, good looking, great support, gain leads in a modern an fast and easy way

What do you dislike?

plans are not cheap and quite an investment for small businesses

Recommendations to others considering the product

great in gaining subscribers

lead generation, grow email list

Outgrow review by Virginia G.
Virginia G.

"Best Calculators I've Found Anywhere By Far"

What do you like best?

The calculators are really good and accurate. The UI and UX is beautiful

What do you dislike?

Nothing, seriously Its very hard too find fault with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously great quiz calculators that look beautiful

Smart Calculators for my clever audience

Outgrow review by User in Financial Services

"Great software for building calculators and widgets"

What do you like best?

The UI is extremely intuitive. You can deploy interactive calculators and widgets in a matter of minutes - all without needing a developer.

What do you dislike?

The pricing tiers aren't business friendly. There is a $500 difference between the essentials and business plans. To fully remove the Outgrow branding, you have ton pay $600/month.

Outgrow is helping us create interactive and interesting content for our customers and prospects.

Outgrow review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"If you need to build a calculator, you MUST try Outgrow"

What do you like best?

WYSIWYG interface

Really good looking result

Flexible, do not require coding skills

What do you dislike?

I would have appreciated a cheaper tier for the beginning of my use.

I was searching a lot for a sleek and modern tool to build a calculator with slider for a landing page of one of my client. I finally found Outgrow and was extremely surprised how they outperform my expectations!

Outgrow is easy (yet flexible enough) to build a stunning calculator for interactive interfaces without any coding skills.

Their service is really reactive and helpful.

Their tool is not cheap but it really worth it.

Outgrow review by User

"Outgrow is a fine tool, performs as expected, and is easy to navigate and use. "

What do you like best?

Design is simple, i was quickly able to understand the tool and there were enough customization options to have it resemble our branding.

What do you dislike?

When I tried to cancel my month to month subscription their support team member Daphne was cagey and not at all helpful. I had a negative and distrustful experience interacting with her and had to send several emails when only one should have sufficed.

We used outgrow to launch a lead generation campaign but didn't like the results we were getting and decided to scrap the campaign. The tool itself is fine.

Outgrow review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Fantastic quiz tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to build quizzes with multiple field types. Good templates to build from. The resources section is very handy too.

Loving the support too.

What do you dislike?

Very happy with the software. Would be a bonus to remove the branding and have Analytics on the Essentials plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trialling whether you currently have another tool or not.

It's currently being used to help us to educate prospective customers.

Outgrow review by W. Hunter S.
W. Hunter S.

"Great Software - We Love It"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and great customer service. We love it.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike. This is great software.

Online forms

Outgrow review by User in Internet

"Solid and reliable quiz platform with enterprise features"

What do you like best?

Simple to setup a robust and engaging quiz or calculator using the simple wizard prompts. Packed with features and quality templates to get up and running in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Would be good to have a little more flexibility on the results pages for adding extra call to actions.

Ability to easily generate highly engaging content that generates social shares and repeat visitors.

Outgrow review by Administrator

"Outgrow is awesome❤️"

What do you like best?

We use Outgrow within our Digital Marketing agency to help our clients generate leads relevant to their industry. Outgrow has been extremely easy to use and the customer support is 10/10. We'd recommend Outgrow to anyone! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What do you dislike?

Cost of removing Outgrow branding & creating a white label product

Lead generation

Outgrow review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"OutGrow"

What do you like best?

this will be my go to tool for marketing my products and lead gen! I really logical flow and layout

What do you dislike?

The templates are great.  It would be fun to have more options at the initial membership level.  I will be using this a lo t.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get started soon and take advantage of the support team

Lead generation

Outgrow review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Amazing Toolkit for Businesses Small and Big"

What do you like best?

I like the simple and easy to use platform that outgrow provides to end users.

What do you dislike?

There can be more parameters for tweaking

I am trying to create outreach for my business. I am new to this platform and have yet to see the real result of it.

Outgrow review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Great Solution, Increased Conversions Substantially"

What do you like best?

Outgrow was easy to implement, support was amazing but best of all, it's working as our conversions are up tenfold since we've implemented.

What do you dislike?

Some of the templates could use some cosmetic improvements.

We are giving visitors and incentive to share their contact information and those users are now converting at a much higher rate.

Outgrow review by User in Financial Services

"Fantastic Functions and Great Support"

What do you like best?

The flexibility with Outgrow is fantastic - always a helping hand there too.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a bit more control over the templates.

We need to provide prospects with more personalised content - Outgrow offers this.

Outgrow review by Edward T.
Edward T.

"highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

this company has the next lead gen tools - calculators, quizzes, etc, with affordable pricing and superb customer service! highly recommended if you're a marketer or run an online biz

What do you dislike?

perhaps reduce the kind of promos / deals they provide on multiple deal platforms :)

customised quizzes without the need for coding

Outgrow review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"This is one of the best tools to build any kind of survey."

What do you like best?

Very pleased with the ease of use and the speed of this great tool!

What do you dislike?

I would prefer if I would be possible to translate all front end to any language.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it for yoursefl.

This tool is great to help you identify and segment your user base.

Outgrow review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Fantastic service and support"

What do you like best?

Immediate responses to queries on Outgrow chat, day or night. Results oriented and very happy to look into technical issues or customisations.

What do you dislike?

Limitations in sharing multiple outcomes / results on Instagram and Facebook, particularly when images are used.

Increasing brand awareness of our company and growing our database.

Outgrow review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"You can't beat Outgrow for quizzes"

What do you like best?

Super customisable, very easy to use, allows really advanced functionality and logic

What do you dislike?

It can be a little expensive, but if you use it properly it'll pay for itself.

Lead generation, helping cut through the noise in our industry