Outlaw

5.0

Outlaw is a modern contract platform that helps businesses close deals faster using plain English.

Work for Outlaw?

Learning about Outlaw?

Outlaw Reviews

Ask Outlaw a Question
Showing 11 Outlaw reviews
Outlaw review by Mario Agustín S.
Mario Agustín S.

"Cool App for contracts..."

What do you like best?

The best part about Outlaw is definitely the ability to customize all our contract templates dynamically. I have never seen a contract management product with such an advanced tool for template creation. We were able to put in place section references, set conditional sections, input default variable values, and even include what the platform calls “secret variables” to encrypt sensitive contract information. We have received positive feedback from our recipients about how clean and sleek our contracts look, as compared to Word/ PDF versions we were previously working with....

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints so far. The team has been able to address most, if not all our needs in the period we have worked with them, even throughout the decision process when we were comparing between different solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is definitely highly intuitive with very robust features. We are very satisfied with their highly responsive customer support team, which has been valuable in ensuring our success on the platform. After several onboarding sessions with the team, it was easy for me to get the rest of my team familiar with the product. Before Outlaw, our contract process was a mixture of shared drives, Word, emails, sprinkled with DocuSign. Now we have a robust contracts database to keep track of all our documents and a smooth contract process we’ve always strived for.

If you have a specific process in your existing contract flow that your company needs to keep, I recommend talking it through with the Outlaw team to come up with a win-win solution. We needed certain contract variables sieved into an external database, and the team was able to customize an integration for us for a fee. It won’t be a negligible sum, depending on the level of integration required, )as are any custom integration fees), but will be extremely worth the price. Throughout the process, the development and customer success team were able to give us constant updates and were excellent in assuring us a fantastic delivery.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Outlaw
Outlaw review by Jon V.
Jon V.

"Working with Outlaw and their team has been a breeze!"

What do you like best?

The team at Outlaw provides the best customer success for our SaaS company. Their willingness and desire to help is very evident in the personable service that they provide. They are always willing to help whenever the need arises, even if that takes them past the normal workday hours.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a situation that they are not willing to help me resolve. The chat board is extremely helpful for time efficiency and they will set up a phone call, demo or online meeting for the more detailed conversation needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not find a better Customer Success team for this type of platform than Julie, Dan and the people at Outlaw. They will walk you through everything that you need to do for your needs.

We use the Outlaw platform for document formation, electronic signatures of record for several departments, within our company. The Outlaw platform is streamlined, organized and user-friendly.

What Contract Management solution do you use?

Outlaw review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"Outlaw saved me thousands in lawyers fees. Highly recommend!"

What do you like best?

Outlaw was an intuitive and easy to use, and Outlaw's affordable monthly cost is only a tiny fraction of what our lawyers costed us. In addition to the intuitive system and affordable fee structure, the customer service at Outlaw was great. Whenever we had an issue or couldn't figure it out, they would be available within a few hours to help us troubleshoot the issue.

What do you dislike?

When we first started, Outlaw was missing some features, but they have been very effective in listening to our feedback and rolling out new features. We have no complaints about Outlaw in its current form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you complete new legal templates, have your lawyers review the templates for errors. We oftentimes gave our first contracts to lawyers to review prior to signing, so we knew we could roll out effectively and without issues.

Outlaw allowed us to do the repetitive work ourselves that our lawyers loved to bill us for, which was unnecessary in our opinion. We realized that we were working extra hard to pay off the legal fees, and as a start-up company, these costs can be the difference between life and death, so Outlaw's simple and reasonable fee structure was an incredibly effective way for us to focus our energy and resources to grow our company.

Outlaw review by Administrator

"Outlaw makes the usually painful contracting process dead simple"

What do you like best?

Using Outlaw has made executing contracts incredibly easy for us so that we can focus on other business priorities instead of being bogged down by the confusing legal docs. The design is super intuitive, you can tell they spent lots of time thinking through the user experience. The audit log is very useful so we can track changes without the version control issues we normally have. Love the commenting feature so our team can quickly collaborate during our internal reviews. Also, really nice and responsive support team when I had a minor issue. Julie was quick to solve the issue (which, to be honest, was mostly user error). All around would recommend.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major, generally a big fan as it saves me lots of time. I had an issue with my pdf conversion the first time, but after contacting them it was fixed immediately. I think this is now more clear on the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super simple. I wish I had this years ago.

Our contract process is now so streamlined and easy I dont dread when I have to review a contract (which is saying something!). Outlaw has made it much easier for us to predict when a contract will close with a client since we can track contract activity. Overall, nothing but good things to say about a normally painful manual process.

Outlaw review by Pepe T.
Pepe T.

"Simply amazing!"

What do you like best?

I like Outlaw best for its deal execution structure that brings my contracts from generation to execution seamlessly. I'm also particularly impressed by the platform’s template editor. I'm able to create dynamic templates easily by importing a Word document which is a really powerful thing. So far the platform has been incredibly valuable in helping me manage my contracts, and the support team is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike. I did not start off using the platform well but realized onboarding sessions with my account manager was an easy fix.

I'm using Outlaw to send and manage agreements with my partners and clients. I used to do this over Word documents and print scan sign cycles, but now Outlaw has helped me completely digitize this process. My contract process is now much more efficient. Collaboration and negotiation workflows within the team, and with my clients have also been massively streamlined.

Outlaw review by Glenn R.
Glenn R.

"Much love for Outlaw"

What do you like best?

Particularly impressed with Outlaw’s negotiation functions. Specifically, their redlining, version control and commenting tools. Our contract negotiation and internal approval processes are much more streamlined. Editing contracts is also a breeze for us. The onboarding session was helpful, definitely recommend that. We are getting a lot of value out of it, big thanks to the Outlaw team!

What do you dislike?

There are some minor features that would be good to have, and we have provided feedback to the team. But so far, the team has been incredibly responsive.

We were wasting a lot of time managing our contracts via email and Word. Now, the amount of time we take to close a contract has reduced significantly.

Outlaw review by Jose T.
Jose T.

"Great product, awesome customer support!"

What do you like best?

The platform is very intuitive and the customer support is incredibly helpful

What do you dislike?

It took some time to set up all templates in full but it ended up working flawlessly. Customer support helped me along the way!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love Outlaw's ability for granular and easy customization on contract templates. This makes contract generation seamless and really 'wow' our clients. Also, customer service is very reliable!

Our business requires us to send out contracts regularly to our partners and clients. Managing this process on Outlaw has drastically reduced the time we spend on executing contracts because their efficient deal structure makes it so easy.

Outlaw review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Closed a bunch of great deals & candidates"

What do you like best?

The interface is super simple and very easy for a non lawyer to navigate. Our clients don't want to read through 20 pages of legalese paperwork, they want to sign paper and get to work.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see this integrate with a blockchain so that the contract once signed is verifiable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out zapier and see how easy it is to chain together all your workflows.

I'm sending NDAs, RFPs and other basic project based paperwork to my clients. I'm also sending employees and contractors paperwork for internal projects. I've saved lots of time and my client pipeline is always feeling respected.

Outlaw review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"Exceptional Customer Service. Game Changer."

What do you like best?

Outlaw keeps it simple for effective results. Their onboarding process exceeded expectations and the customer service team responded to questions in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes. Any minor ones are in the cosmetics and organization which I anticipate will be corrected over time.

I use Outlaw for client engagements, rental agreement, capital leases, and ACH authorization forms.

Outlaw review by Gina T.
Gina T.

"Outlaw saves me time and makes contracts simple for all involved"

What do you like best?

Great user experience. If I ever have any questions, the Outlaw team has been super responsive and helpful. Everything is in one place, and I don't have to manage multiple Word docs and PDFs.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about the product.

It has streamlined the process for both myself and consultants, clients, and partners. Saves me time and money.

Outlaw review by User in Design
User in Design

"Faster, easier, and the way contracts should be done"

What do you like best?

From creating the contract to templatizing, everything is online, in the cloud, and in one place. No more redlining Word docs and sending back and forth or asking for an editable version of a PDF.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I have encountered yet has been negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's inexpensive and robust. It will save you time.

Templates makes it easy and consistent to send frequently used contracts. It also helps track deal flow/where it is in process as well as get signatures quicker.

Learning about Outlaw?

* We monitor all Outlaw reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.