Outlook OST viewer

Outlook OST viewer is a freeware application software to view entire emails from OST file at the downtime of Exchange Server. User can view unreadable Outlook OST emails on offline with entire email objects and successfully migrate all emails into PDF file also.

Work for Outlook OST viewer?

Learning about Outlook OST?

Outlook OST viewer Reviews

Ask Outlook OST a Question
Showing 13 Outlook OST reviews
Outlook OST review by <span>Samantha H.</span>
Samantha H.

"Ability to work anywhere without a connection!"

What do you like best?

I have the flexibility in taking my laptop anywhere, especially on the road where I may not have internet connection. Typically I used various softwares or systems in which I could complete work and save to a file. But then I would unfortunately have to connect with the server and transfer the files into another system. However, when I because to use Outlook OST viewer, I could work on the files in the system and then once I have connected my files can be shared. I have never had a problem with losing my work with this system like I have with others.

What do you dislike?

Once connected, sometimes I have to double check to ensure everything has synced as it doesn't always automatically. I wish there was something that alerted me when I connected to the internet to let me know that the sync has taken place. Perhaps even an email to let me know that the files have synced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using this software if many of your employees are on the road often.

Occasionally when traveling I would have to work in a different system. I am able to now work in the same system and I don't have to do double the work and transfer everything later from the original system such as microsoft office to dropbox. There is much more flexibility in using Outlook OST viewer. My colleagues also seem to be satisfied with its use as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Outlook OST viewer
Outlook OST review by <span>Dominique L.</span>
Dominique L.

"Time Saving and Very User Friednly "

What do you like best?

Awesome for organization of emails in our office since we get many important ones in regards to last minute jobs we need to put on our calendar. Some come in after hours or when we are working from home that day so I love that you can access it from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't really have any issues that I can think of for this, we have been using it for quite awhile and have been loving it. I haven't had any employee complaints about it on my end here either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know that it just helps us be able to maintain a high level of organization for making sure that everything we do stays on task and there is no confusion in the workplace since it is so accessible for all of us here.

We are all working toward the same goal here and not all of us work on the same days. It's nice to be able to access features of this while I'm not in the office and the same for the other employees that are here. It helps us all be able to stay on the same page with each other in regards to jobs coming on the calendar or moving off of it. Sometimes we are scheduled to come in on our days off. If the job cancels, we will know immediately and don't end up coming in on our day off.

What Other Email solution do you use?

Outlook OST review by G2 Crowd User in Civil Engineering
G2 Crowd User in Civil Engineering

"Good add on to Outlook Email for the office"

What do you like best?

At the office we exchange many emails on a daily basis and this took helps us find and recover certain emails. It also helps us organize site walks through the use of our calendars and find email attachments.

What do you dislike?

There's not much negative to say about it, really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good value for only $69 if you exchange many emails and could benefit for being able to find information quicker.

OST Viewer makes it much easier to search and sort emails. We also link our office calendar to our outlook accounts so the viewer helps us notes and important dates. We have many site walks, so it's helpful to easily find the right information in our emails!

Outlook OST review by <span>Madison T.</span>
Madison T.

"Excellent inbuilt tools to view or open orphan OST file "

What do you like best?

It is freeware solution and magnificently works on the all Windows platforms as well as supports entire MS Outlook edition including 2016 and 2013. It also convert all OST emails to PDF file with all email contacts and attachments.

What do you dislike?

There are not working of Mac or Linux platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommended this software to every one Outlook email clients, who face problem with OST file on the offline Exchange Server. Using this software to easily scans corrupted or orphan OST file and open with Outlook mailbox including all easily properties. This software is free of cost, so you can try this software at once and save your important data of Outlook OST files.

I am working with RepairWare and using this software to easily recover my deleted Outlook emails from orphan Exchange OST file and save them into PDF file.

Outlook OST review by G2 Crowd User in Wholesale
G2 Crowd User in Wholesale

"Perfect for offline"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can still access my OST files even while offline when the connection to corporate office goes down.

What do you dislike?

It's still got an old Office 2007 aesthetic. I wish the UI was more modern. It still looks like Office 2007. Doesn't fit the look with our Office 2016/365 implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works just as it should. If you need to access OST files even when server goes down, this is the way to do it.

The software allows me to keep OST file open even when the connection to corporate office goes down or VPN tunnel goes down.

Outlook OST review by <span>Jeffrey Z.</span>
Jeffrey Z.

"Delivers as needed"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that the software typically works without a hitch and it receives the full 10 rating as I have yet to crash Outlook or create any considerable lag.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing in this product is to be disliked. Perhaps someone more nitpicky than myself has negatives.

Allows full access through emails to files that would otherwise be unavailable to us

Learning about Outlook OST viewer?

* We monitor all Outlook OST viewer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.