Outlook OST viewer

Outlook OST viewer is a freeware application software to view entire emails from OST file at the downtime of Exchange Server. User can view unreadable Outlook OST emails on offline with entire email objects and successfully migrate all emails into PDF file also.

Work for Outlook OST viewer?

Learning about Outlook OST?

Compare Outlook OST viewer to Similar Solutions

Outlook OST viewer Reviews

Ask Outlook OST a Question
Showing 13 Outlook OST reviews
Outlook OST review by Samantha H.
Samantha H.

"Ability to work anywhere without a connection!"

What do you like best?

I have the flexibility in taking my laptop anywhere, especially on the road where I may not have internet connection. Typically I used various softwares or systems in which I could complete work and save to a file. But then I would unfortunately have to connect with the server and transfer the files into another system. However, when I because to use Outlook OST viewer, I could work on the files in the system and then once I have connected my files can be shared. I have never had a problem with losing my work with this system like I have with others.

What do you dislike?

Once connected, sometimes I have to double check to ensure everything has synced as it doesn't always automatically. I wish there was something that alerted me when I connected to the internet to let me know that the sync has taken place. Perhaps even an email to let me know that the files have synced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using this software if many of your employees are on the road often.

Occasionally when traveling I would have to work in a different system. I am able to now work in the same system and I don't have to do double the work and transfer everything later from the original system such as microsoft office to dropbox. There is much more flexibility in using Outlook OST viewer. My colleagues also seem to be satisfied with its use as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Outlook OST viewer
Outlook OST review by Dominique L.
Dominique L.

"Time Saving and Very User Friednly "

What do you like best?

Awesome for organization of emails in our office since we get many important ones in regards to last minute jobs we need to put on our calendar. Some come in after hours or when we are working from home that day so I love that you can access it from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't really have any issues that I can think of for this, we have been using it for quite awhile and have been loving it. I haven't had any employee complaints about it on my end here either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know that it just helps us be able to maintain a high level of organization for making sure that everything we do stays on task and there is no confusion in the workplace since it is so accessible for all of us here.

We are all working toward the same goal here and not all of us work on the same days. It's nice to be able to access features of this while I'm not in the office and the same for the other employees that are here. It helps us all be able to stay on the same page with each other in regards to jobs coming on the calendar or moving off of it. Sometimes we are scheduled to come in on our days off. If the job cancels, we will know immediately and don't end up coming in on our day off.

What Other Email solution do you use?

Outlook OST review by G2 Crowd User in Civil Engineering
G2 Crowd User in Civil Engineering

"Good add on to Outlook Email for the office"

What do you like best?

At the office we exchange many emails on a daily basis and this took helps us find and recover certain emails. It also helps us organize site walks through the use of our calendars and find email attachments.

What do you dislike?

There's not much negative to say about it, really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good value for only $69 if you exchange many emails and could benefit for being able to find information quicker.

OST Viewer makes it much easier to search and sort emails. We also link our office calendar to our outlook accounts so the viewer helps us notes and important dates. We have many site walks, so it's helpful to easily find the right information in our emails!

Outlook OST review by Madison T.
Madison T.

"Excellent inbuilt tools to view or open orphan OST file "

What do you like best?

It is freeware solution and magnificently works on the all Windows platforms as well as supports entire MS Outlook edition including 2016 and 2013. It also convert all OST emails to PDF file with all email contacts and attachments.

What do you dislike?

There are not working of Mac or Linux platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommended this software to every one Outlook email clients, who face problem with OST file on the offline Exchange Server. Using this software to easily scans corrupted or orphan OST file and open with Outlook mailbox including all easily properties. This software is free of cost, so you can try this software at once and save your important data of Outlook OST files.

I am working with RepairWare and using this software to easily recover my deleted Outlook emails from orphan Exchange OST file and save them into PDF file.

Outlook OST review by G2 Crowd User in Wholesale
G2 Crowd User in Wholesale

"Perfect for offline"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can still access my OST files even while offline when the connection to corporate office goes down.

What do you dislike?

It's still got an old Office 2007 aesthetic. I wish the UI was more modern. It still looks like Office 2007. Doesn't fit the look with our Office 2016/365 implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works just as it should. If you need to access OST files even when server goes down, this is the way to do it.

The software allows me to keep OST file open even when the connection to corporate office goes down or VPN tunnel goes down.

Outlook OST review by Jeffrey Z.
Jeffrey Z.

"Delivers as needed"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that the software typically works without a hitch and it receives the full 10 rating as I have yet to crash Outlook or create any considerable lag.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing in this product is to be disliked. Perhaps someone more nitpicky than myself has negatives.

Allows full access through emails to files that would otherwise be unavailable to us

Outlook OST review by Mohammed Saif R.
Mohammed Saif R.

"Unique Application"

What do you like best?

-Easily readable OST file, export and organize all emails in all formats.

-Restores deleted emails. It runs with different Windows platforms even in Windows 97.

What do you dislike?

-Message templates could be more flexible

-There is no proper way to manage sort order for a custom view

Email, calendar, and file exchange.

Outlook OST review by User

"Great for reading archived messages!"

What do you like best?

bright, user friendly design, ease of access to open and view files.

What do you dislike?

dated look, looks like outlook 2010 and older.

Recommendations to others considering the product

download is safe and installs quickly. I was very pleased with the setup.

ability to run outlook faster and read old archived messages easily.

Outlook OST review by Doris M.
Doris M.

"Freeware software to view unreadable Exchange or Outlook OST emails on offline Exchange Server"

What do you like best?

Preview entire emails of Outlook OST file on crashed or failure Exchange Server. It supports whole Outlook Editions like 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 and 97. It successfully runs with entire Windows platforms including Win8.1, Win8, Win7, Win Vista, Win XP, Win 2000 etc. It is freeware solution and export entire emails into PDF file. OST Viewer easily works without Exchange Server environments and Outlook application.

What do you dislike?

It does not supports Linux, Unix operating systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is ideal solution to view entire Outlook emails on the downtime Exchange Server. I would like to recommended for Outlook user who face problem with Outlook email on the offline Exchange Server. Outlook users can download this software and view whole own emails while Exchange Server goes to be down. It is freeware solution user can get it without cost. All people who does use the Outlook application can use this software and view import emails at the adverse condition i.e at the downtime of Exchange Server. It is a useful application for personal and business purpose.

I have a travel agency and entire communication is tolerate through Outlook email application. During the Exchange Server upgrading i have face problem with Outlook emails on offline. In such condition my technical expert assist OST Viewer software for viewing important emails on offline. It is amazing solution that finds my entire emails and i looked entire emails on offline as well as i export entire emails into PDF file.

Outlook OST review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Outlook OST Viewer User Review"

What do you like best?

How easy the Viewer makes opening OST files without too much hassle

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the software does what it's supposed to do

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since there are different variations of this software available on the market, I would say do your research

I'm able to more efficiently view my necessary emails

Outlook OST review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Works well."

What do you like best?

Viewer compatibility mode-it efficiently organzies communication.

What do you dislike?

Functions different on different computers (Apple, dell)

It’s helps smooth communication and efficiently organize conversations for project management.

Outlook OST review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Great! "

What do you like best?

I love using Microsoft Outlook as an email client. It helps me better organize important emails versus emails for accommodations from various vendors. I also really like that it remembers email addresses that you've previously sent emails to.

What do you dislike?

There's not anything that I can currently think of that I dislike about the program.

None.

Outlook OST review by Summer S.
Summer S.

"Works great"

What do you like best?

Works great, has all the features Outlook has, but can be accessed anywhere, even home.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, but we've only been using it a few months.

We send emails back and forth at home, so being better able to access the same features at work and at home help a lot.

Learning about Outlook OST viewer?

* We monitor all Outlook OST viewer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Outlook OST viewer to Similar Solutions