Outlook PST File Viewer Tool

A free PST file viewer tool, which enable users to open, view or read PST files without requiring Outlook. It scan all the important items of PST such as calendars, contacts, notes, tasks and journal entries etc.

Work for Outlook PST File Viewer Tool?

Learning about Outlook PST File Viewer Tool?

Categories

Outlook PST File Viewer Tool Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 5 Outlook PST File Viewer Tool reviews
Outlook PST File Viewer Tool review by DEEPAK B.
DEEPAK B.

"Great Tool to View Orphan Outlook File "

What do you like best?

Standalone utility Software to view the Orphan as well as Outlook PSt File data without any issues As Software Doesn't work without Outlook Application that helps me a lot as tool autodetect PSt File Save in the System

What do you dislike?

As Software allows user to view and read and open information in Outlook PSt File But it also allow user to export the data in another format Since it provides option to export in HTML format but if allow to converter in PDF Format then it can be more useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Tool To View and PST Outlook File Data Without any Issue

Since I have Outlook Backup file of my account but not able to detect and view the data as I need view and export into other format

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Outlook PST File Viewer Tool
Outlook PST File Viewer Tool review by User in Computer Software

"Good Product!"

What do you like best?

I like how it is just very easy to use aka user friendly. I think most file viewers are relatively the same, so I can't say that it is necessarily better than Adobe or Bluebeam but my company chooses this platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it can time out or be finicky and some points. It can close out on me while working.

The benefits are pretty self explanatory, it allows me to save documents and have them safe and secure.

What CMS Tools solution do you use?

Outlook PST File Viewer Tool review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Outlook PST File Viewer Tool"

What do you like best?

How well i find it works when I use outlook 2010. It's helpful should

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything i dislike. I can always let you know if I do come across something I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Figure compatibility is good.

A lot of transferring of documents to clients through outlook.

Outlook PST File Viewer Tool review by User in Financial Services

"Outlook PST File Viewer"

What do you like best?

We like the outlook pst file viewer as it provides an easy way to view and look at pst files from outlook.

What do you dislike?

We wish the user interface was easier to navigate relative and easier to use.

We need to be able to view PST backup files to look through them.

Outlook PST File Viewer Tool review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Fine for light users"

What do you like best?

Can easily create PDFs of emails for archiving; GUI is similar to Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Large PST files take a while to open if indexing is turned on

Creating and archiving PDFs for automated email campaigns, repairing corrupted PST files

Learning about Outlook PST File Viewer Tool?

* We monitor all Outlook PST File Viewer Tool reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories