Outlook PST Recovery Tool

Outlook PST Recovery Tool offers best complete solution to seamlessly fix corrupted or damaged Outlook PST files. The top-end utility is called PST files repair utility and is a reliable, fast and accurate tool that boasts of an efficient file restoration.

Work for Outlook PST Recovery Tool?
Acronis backup and recovery 2x

Learning about PST Recovery?

Categories

Outlook PST Recovery Tool Reviews

Showing 12 PST Recovery reviews
PST Recovery review by User in Computer Software

Outlook PST Recovery Review

What do you like best?

That it's easy to recover the PST file from Outlook, works across multiple versions and there's a support system to talk to if you need help. I think it's reasonably priced for the product you're getting as well.

What do you dislike?

The tool does not work all the time unfortunately. I think the tool could be easier to use, however I understand that building a complicated tool like this it's difficult to cover all the use cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool to others depending on their use case, however this tool might not be for everyone.

Retrieving deleted emails, makes me more efficient. I once had an issue where a few emails were deleted from a specific time period, and this tool helped me retrieve those deleted emails and recover them into my inbox using the PST file.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Outlook PST Recovery Tool
PST Recovery review by User in Information Technology and Services

PK's Outlook PST Recovery Tool Review

What do you like best?

I like the primary function of this tool in recovering corrupted PSTs since the e-mail functions in my team occur solely on Outlook. Therefore, purging issues can happen as well as corrupt PSTs can interrupt macros that consume the PSTs into a SQL database.

What do you dislike?

The tool wasn't the easiest to use when I initially started using it. My primary purpose of using it was as a debug/troubleshooting means of fixing a macro that consumed the PSTs into a database. Once I got used to the process flow of how the tool works, then it wasn't such a big issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There may be a small learning curve in using this tool but there's plenty of support online and it's an one-time investment of time put into learning the process. Otherwise, this tool can be helpful especially if Outlook is a main tool used by your team.

My team tracks PSTs as a helpdesk from agents/customers. Reporting metrics on these e-mails is crucial to our operations because we are able to track agents' performance as well as increasing helpdesk volume which can translate into escalating issues. This tool has allowed us to troubleshoot corrupt PSTs that can affect other software that's also dependent on PSTs

What Backup solution do you use?

PST Recovery review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

Good Fix For Corrupted PST's

What do you like best?

It is able to recover large PST files. It also can recover quickly although some larger ones take longer to recover.

What do you dislike?

It can take some time to repair depending on how big the PST file is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of tools out there that do the same thing. I'm sure some work and some don't. This product works which is why I recommend it.

Most of my clients are now using exchange with OST files. There are a few that still use POP mail. Most of the time the built in pst repair tool from Microsoft doesn't work. With this software I don't have to worry whether it will work or not. So far it has worked every time.

PST Recovery review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

Greate Tool to Recover Outlook Data Back

What do you like best?

I Like some of the features of Sysinfo Outlook Recovery Tool:

a) Simple but User -friendly Interface

b) Option to Recover data from old ANSI Supported Outlook Editions files

c) Then best part is to recover and convert them into format such as EML and MSG format

What do you dislike?

Since I am naive user So that not sure about the problem with the software works for me and I can view all my corrupt emails files with the help of tool and easily convert them into other email formats

Recovery Data of Outlook 2013 edition PST file with size around 3 GB

PST Recovery review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

Saved plenty of time

What do you like best?

Was easy to use. Compatbile with microsoft outlook and worked great with my outlook PST files.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to use and I dont know much about the company that is behind this product.

I was trying to manage my PST files when I googled this product. It helps me fix PST files quickly and efficiently.

PST Recovery review by <span>Kunal B.</span>
Kunal B.

Good Product, but can't process Multiple PST files

What do you like best?

It is a good Outlook PST repair tool, when it comes to price and performance but is limited to provide batch processing of PST files.

What do you dislike?

Some time lags while repairing PST files. High corrupted files are not easily recovered.

This software helped me to fix Outlook 2016 crashes whenever I was trying to start it.

Learning about Outlook PST Recovery Tool?

* We monitor all Outlook PST Recovery Tool reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories