OutMarket
Badge 1411047058

OutMarket

112 8.8 / 10
Watch a Demo
The OutMarket platform integrates email marketing, landing pages, social media management, press outreach, and robust analytics in a simple but comprehensive cloud-based solution that helps customers outmarket the competition and grow their business.

OutMarket Reviews (112)

Lindsay S.
Administrator in
Updated On

Vocus Marketing Suite & Professional Growth

What do you like best?

I am a clinical psychologist and have been using VMS for almost a year now and it has been extremely helpful in providing me with tools to promote and grow my business via social media platforms such as facebook, twitter and linkedin. When I began using the VMS last year, Erin Morris, my Account Executive, guided me through the process of strategically marketing to my target population using those platforms. When Erin was promoted last fall, Lynsey Moncrieff became my Account Executive and continued to guide me in a direction that has been responsible for getting over 1,000 visits per month to my website. I have learned how to write press releases via easy-to-use templates and send out two press releases a month, which are being published by over 150 online markets per press release around the country. I live in San Diego, CA and my cousin, Mike, lives in Niagara Fallls, NY area. I was amazed when i got an email from him telling me that he was looking in an Albany, NY online...

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the VMS. The comprehensive marketing suite has everything you need to attract new people to grow a successful business I have yet to learn landing pages and email marketing, which Lynsey is helping me with at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the VMS to others needing direction and expert advice in the journey toward successful internet marketing. It does take time and effort to learn and implement the skils necessary to reap the rewards of sucess. It's well worth the cost of the suite.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Increasing client referrals from online marketing and becoming known as an expert in my field while providing valuable content to my website readers and private practice clients are my goals.

I have had an increase in client referrals from the internet over client referrals from health insurance companies.The individuals who become aware of me online via social media sites and press releases view me as an expert in the mental health field and, then, seek my professional help. In so doing, my business grows successfully.

A noticeable difference

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make a single posting and have it his multiple social channels as well as to compare the traction each post makes on a social platform. I love the ability to issue and track press releases. Our page reads have increased dramatically and our reach has also increased considerably. I also am looking forward to using the lead scoring and the landing pages.

What do you dislike?

That at this time I cannot connect to LinkedIn business pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the system. It works. There were skeptics at first in my office and the results can be seen to anyone looking at the reports. Our presence in the marketplace is significantly raised. I'm so pleased with Vocus.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

VMS has made a noticeable difference in my approach to Marketing and the results received with. We are issuing press releases with ease and able to track their pick up rate and reads. I'm able to log into one platform and post to multiple social sites and well as track how well the posts did and their interaction. I have increased our brand in the marketplace and have for the first time in years had knocking leads come to us. I'm thrilled with the software and know there are only good things to come with it in the future.

Validated Review

The Best Press Release Service Ever!

What do you like best?

Vocus makes it so easy and inexpensive to put out a regular stream of press releases, and we always get good pick-up thanks to the Vocus guidelines and pre-release review. We used to pay a PR firm $2,500/month to put out press releases at one of my previous jobs - Vocus puts us in control, saves a bunch and produces strong results. I love the analytics too - "you can't manage what you can't measure," as they say.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I don't like about Vocus so far. I haven't used the other Vocus capabilities because we have a pre-existing system for email marketing etc. but everything about Vocus from the easy-of-use and analytics, to the timely and knowledgeable support of my account rep Vicki, is top-notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make good use of the Press Release feature - it works if you write good reader-centric content!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Our company had virtually zero media presence before we began using Vocus to put out regular press releases. We now have a small but steady stream of qualified leads coming in from our website, and most of them say they heard about us "in an article" or "on an industry news site."

Validated Review

Insightful, time-saving marketing automation tool for a busy startup founder

What do you like best?

one-stop solution, don't need to login into a million platforms to get marketing done. pr web is great for getting the word out, improving seo.

What do you dislike?

the home page is a bit confusing with the recommendations, buying signals, etc. it would be nice to be able to customize my home dash so that i see what is most important to me right away instead of scrolling and clicking and choosing every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

talk to your account exec, they are there to help and they really do! stephanie acks, my acct exec, is especially wonderful. she goes above and beyond to help me with things i didn't even know i was missing from vocus bc there's so much going on. thanks!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

i understand better now what potential customers are searching for, talking about, value the most when it comes to branding services and entrepreneurship in general. again, pr web is great for getting the word out, improving seo.

Validated Review

Decent products all around, but definitely not on the cutting edge.

What do you like best?

It's easy to issue press releases, send single emails, watch twitter. The interface is nice and simple for the 2-3 uses I currently use it for.

What do you dislike?

User interface is old and unattractive, and I often don't know where to click next. I don't know it's capabilities well and was never thoroughly explained all of the capabilities, because of what seemed like account execs who lacked the knowledge themselves. Every account exec I've had has had very minimal knowledge of product capabilities and gaining live demos is easy to do, but they don't actually teach me how to use the product. For example, I was never explained what autoresponders were or how to use them. Once I researched it myself, I found that I would have really gotten value from them if I'd known when I initially purchased the Vocus Suite. My overall assessment is that there is a lack of cohesiveness within Vocus that shows in the poor integration of their account execs and software. I demo'd other similar products and found them to be much easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to get a damn good onboarding. Don't let them just turn you up and leave. They need to outline all of its capabilities and walk through them 1x1 with you so that you can do them yourself without feeling lost.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Email and press releases. Both serve the need, but at a very minimal level. Email is just like sending from your own email account, it doesn't have any bells/whistles and only as of recently has it added the standard automation features. I guess I will see once I get the new software turned up. The only reason I bought the new software is because my management had placed such hard restrictions on my budget.

Tags

* We monitor all OutMarket reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about OutMarket?