Outreach

Outreach provides email tracking, cadence, and sales automation features for use by sales teams.

Work for Outreach?
Cirrusinsight vs 3  2x

Learning about Outreach?

Outreach Reviews

Ask Outreach a Question
Showing 608 Outreach reviews
Outreach review by <span>Will M.</span>
Will M.

Great at keeping you organized

What do you like best?

Big fan of outreach. The SFDC integration is great and the ability to track my email opens helps a ton. You can also track clicks on content you send you can figure out who is engaging. The intelligence tiles assist in keeping company/prospect content to one screen to help make my outreach more efficient. You can easily disposition and add notes to calls which allows you to keep track of where you left off. It definitely allows you to scale your outreach to prospects.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could organize all my contacts by prospect engagement. You can really only do this with prospects that have open tasks.

Sometimes the calls drop or the headset will disconnect. However, support is usually readily available so when those issues do occur you can usually get someone to help you relatively quickly.

They beta tested voicemail drop for a while, which I loved but then they took it away. Perhaps they will roll it out again soon but it was very helpful and streamlined reps workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demo it, you'll love it.

organizing outreach and being able to AB test subject lines and email content. Allows us to track phone calls and ensure that our reps are utilizing proper talk tracks with prospects.

Allows us to scale our outreach so we can engage with multiple prospects simultaneously.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Outreach
Outreach review by <span>Shane F.</span>
Shane F.

Amazing Software for Contacting and Tracking Leads

What do you like best?

I love that Outreach is very easy both to learn and to use. I had not used Outreach prior to my current position at the software company I work for, and it only took a few hours before I knew how to effectively use Outreach in order to carry out my daily tasks. Outreach is an amazing tool for combining the power of both emailing and calling prospects into one platform that automates everything possible, and keeps good leads in the contact loop to ensure that no opportunities fall through the cracks when you are cold or warm calling.

I also love that Outreach allows you not only to track your own activity in regards to emails, calls, voicemails, etc. but you can also track the activity of the coworkers that you have been given permissions to follow. This is a tremendous help in making sure that multiple people don't accidentally or intentionally reach out to the same prospect.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can sometimes be slow when you are going through prospects. It can take several seconds for each new prospect to load and overtime this can add up to a fair bit of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a software to automate your email blasting without overwhelming your prospects, and to make calling prospects, whether they be cold or warm, to be efficient and easy, then I strongly recommend Outreach.

Outreach helps me as a business development representative to automate my email blasts without spamming a prospect, and it helps me to not let any opportunities fall through the cracks.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Outreach review by <span>Robert D.</span>
Robert D.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Sales Automation for BDR,SDR, or AE.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product, and the support that I have gotten has been amazing. We had everything in a running in 1 week!

What do you dislike?

It is basic, which is good and bad. It is good for adoption and getting people to use it, but I have run into 2 times that I am not able to do things the way that I want to...more of a personal preference thing then product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at sales loft, but make sure they show you the current version of the product... When I looked at they were selling the road map hard, and when I dug into what they had in the product it was a lot less then they were selling.

Try the demo, it is a great representation of the product

issues we solved

Quality of outbound emails

100% increase of outbound activity

Increase in responses

leads are getting followed up with 120% more, meaning they are calling and emailing them more then once.

We are able to identify bad leads sooner, and remove them automatically

BDRs like their job more with this tool

Outreach review by User in Internet

A Necessity

What do you like best?

There are 2 things I use daily with Outreach, the ability to see who is looking at my emails in real time, and the sequence system. The ability to see email opens in real-time has helped me secure many deals. I reach out when a prospect is looking at the email because I know it's on their mind and it makes the conversation much smoother. Also, the sequences are super handy. One more thing, making a call list through outreach makes logging them much easier and time effective.

What do you dislike?

I've had issues halting or pausing sequences when someone responds to an email. Perhaps it's on me, but it was pitched to us that prospects would be moved automatically. I've had to send multiple apology emails to people saying they didn't want to be emailed at the time and would get an email the next day or two.

See above

Outreach review by <span>Wyatt S.</span>
Wyatt S.

Enhance your outreach efforts with Outreach

What do you like best?

We use Outreach as the main platform for our Sales Development Reps and Sales Team. It is a fantastic platform to quickly and efficiently reach a large number of targets and prospects without having to devote a large amount of time to managing pipelines.

Some key items of importance:

Automating emails and using mail merge field to make custom emails

A/B Testing

Saving time by providing all the necessary data in one spot

Process Automation

What do you dislike?

I wish Outreach had more integrations with other software. However, they have had most of the integrations we've needed, and have helped us to identify solutions where integrations don't exist. Also it would be great if videos could be embedded in emails like with other email automation platforms I have used in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy this platform!!

It solves a lot of business issues, among them are the issues with reps wasting time sending emails, researching, planning out their day, losing prospects to the funnel due to poor follow up, email tracking, A/B testing etc. The list goes on and on.

Outreach review by <span>Ivan M.</span>
Ivan M.

Awesome email platform

What do you like best?

Outreach is a super robust email tool that is easy to use and has very wide functionality. Setting up campaigns, A/B tests within them, selecting audiences - all of this is super easy. It is also very reliable and always sends things on time. Lots of anti-spam features, lots of great little settings to make a better use of the emails. Easy upload and tagging system, easy tracking of results and great reporting. Robust support. All in all, it does all you need for your email marketing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that didn't work so well is some of the UI - sometimes it's not really clear what a certain button does. Also, their support is not available over chat, it's email only, which means one has to wait for a reply a bit longer. None of this has been a blocker because I always got replies within 24h of sending them an email and their support team was always able to suggest a solution and even send me a screen recording with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something super small and lean + you are not sure that email marketing is definitely something you want to do, consider smaller platforms that keep it leaner. If you want a robust email tool for cold outreach or other email campaigns - Outreach is definitely the best (I checked over 15 platforms before landing with them).

We have been using it for cold email outreach

Learning about Outreach?

* We monitor all Outreach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.