(1,073)

Outreach provides email tracking, cadence, and sales automation features for use by sales teams.

Work for Outreach?

Learning about Outreach?

Outreach Reviews

Ask Outreach a Question
Showing 1,094 Outreach reviews
Outreach review by Alysha M.
Alysha M.
View Original

"Life Savor or Time Savor You Pick"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Outreach
Outreach review by Adam C.
Adam C.

"Autopilot for Your BD Dept."

What do you like best?

Outreach allows teams to focus on moving opportunities through the pipeline. It is that simple. The brain power previously tied up in remembering when to follow up, or figuring out what the best windows to call or email are is now focused on the best ways to get deals closed. Outreach handles all the other parts! We can drop a prospect on a sequence, and the rep simply follows the task steps. There days can be organized, broken down into swim lanes, and measurable down to a very granular level.

What do you dislike?

I know it is a cop out to say I like everything...even though it is true. The platform is still young, so there are some improvements that I am confident will come. Outreach has already followed up on several of my feature requests and delivered!

We had a sales team lagging in follow ups and effectiveness in generating new business. In the 45 days since implementing outreach, we have grown our pipeline by over a quarter million dollars directly attributable to Outreach driven activity, and our adoption is only about 60-70 percent.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Outreach review by Travis S.
Travis S.

"Streamline your prospecting process"

What do you like best?

We use Salesforce as our CRM and there are no two ways around it, Salesforce is a clunky and slow. Outreach.io provides an easy to use solution were you can quickly call, email, and record without having to deal with the slow and cumbersome Salesforce. I should also mention that Outreach.io has an open api allowing it to update your Salesforce records automatically.

What do you dislike?

Although Outreach.io updates all your information inside Salesforce, it's kinda limited in what information it can pass over. This may be an "we don't have time to set it up" issue on our side but it seems like its a tad limited on the information it pulls over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of great emailing/calling/prospecting tools out there, Outreach.io checked off all of our needs. 1.) Salesforce Integration 2.) Quickly call/email/take notes. 3.) Email Sequence capabilities.

Quickly emailing, calling, and tracking potential prospects. With the built in sequence tool as well as how they track your daily tasks, I am able to 2x the outbound efforts.

Outreach review by Vas B.
Vas B.

"Time saver + efficiency booster for sales teams of 1 to 10,000"

What do you like best?

Sequences/cadences are now a 'standard feature' in sales tools. But what Outreach has done differently is, they made sequences more robust than any other sales engagement platform. It's difficult to understand what 'robust' truly means until you've had a bad experience with another sales tool. To us, it means you can find a way to do anything you like in Outreach with no hard limitations.

Support is quick & helpful, their TSEs and AI team are world class.

What do you dislike?

Depending on your hardware and network setup, Voice (voip calling feature) will act up periodically. However, it's not always on Outreach, as it may have to do with your headset / mic / speakers / firewall.

Many times while using local presence you will get call backs from people looking to reach other businesses; this is because Outreach's local presence matching doesn't work right. Local Presence pricing is exorbitant & not easy to disable, even after you contact support & ask directly to have it turned off. The old pricing was $1/mo/number, so if your rep cold calls full time... they can blow through 400-500 local area numbers in a month! As a result, your monthly cost will exceed what you might expect. I wish Outreach would do a better job of matching call backs to the correct caller (this has been on their radar for over a year and they are yet to fix this).

You cannot control the font color in emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it if you need any of the above:

- Increase rep activity

- Eliminate SFDC data entry

- Scale your sales org

We've doubled the size of our company in 4 months with Outreach.

Outreach review by Adam E.
Adam E.

"Adam Eccles - Workfront"

What do you like best?

Tasks, 360 View (when it works), going through tasks, account and prospect notes.

What do you dislike?

Account notes don’t load, and can’t be added.

Individual prospects aren’t showing up in the account notes field, that I know should be there. For example, Adel Bekheit at SC Johnson.

Slow, lag.

Note taking during phone calls, dialing numbers and extensions, trying to hang up, clicking any button at all has a huge lag. This has been the case for 8 months +.

Can’t bulk compete or finish prospects from tasks or sequences. Can’t even do this one at a time from Task View.

360 View of Tasks Due tile shrunk significantly.

Put Lead Source in the Prospect Profile

Marking a prospect “Finished” shouldn’t kick them out of the queue, to where you have to go hunt them down to get more info or provide more notes.

Still some confusion on ending a prospect in one sequence and move them to another sequence.

When closing out the little black task view tab on the right, why does the screen have to automatically revert back to the 360 View?

Prospect Tags

Please show prospect tags next to their name in 360 view!

Stop Automatic Advance:

Stop auto-advancing to the next task. It just makes everything more complicated/confusing.

Search for prospects with multiple tags (and/or)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best prospecting tool out there, but I wish it was better.

Keeping track of prospects, following up with them. Viewing who I have spoken to, etc. Listing accounts and prospects in one place.

Outreach review by Kira W.
Kira W.

"I couldn't do my job without it, and I love how they are always proactive about improvement!"

What do you like best?

Outreach is a fantastic way to stay organized and make sure I am prospecting as thoroughly as possible. I love how it is highly customizable--I am on the team that creates sequences for our org, and we have the ability to test lots of different methods. In my own personal prospecting and organization, I use SmartViews and tags every day to make sure I target the right people!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are issues with connectivity on the phone, and sometimes aspects of the screen appear blurry. I also can't stand how you can only see 20 tasks at a time in the 360 view now. But Outreach is very responsive and proactive about making the changes that need to be made!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the functionality! (specifically tags and smartviews)

I am solving issues with organization and productivity. Without the platform, it would be so hard to manage how many touches certain prospects have had and which prospects I wanted to focus on proactively, just engage, etc. It is also very user-friendly and I love it!

Outreach review by Jason F.
Jason F.

"Great, but room for improvement"

What do you like best?

I like how many options there are for customizing sequences. Times and dates, different action options (new thread, reply, call, task).

The UI is clean and even though it is a little daunting at first it quickly becomes easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't edit sequences that already have active prospects. I should be able to re-order or change emails without having to clone a sequence and start a new one. Another issue is that the reporting feature is hard to use. I find it difficult to create a useful report. This is the only confusing part of the platform in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailor the product for customers that need to have a large volume of outbound activity (1000+ emails a day)

I use outreach to create new sales opportunities. The benefits I have realized are increased volume in outbound emails due to the ease of automation. I have also benefited by the increased insight in interaction with my emails (number of views and clicks).

Outreach review by Zack S.
Zack S.

"Critical efficiency gains for modern sales reps via data driven decisions and automation"

What do you like best?

I like the sequences, templates, and snippets features the best. I can craft individual emails that have appropriate messaging for certain use cases and save it as a template, so when a relevant conversation arises I have a perfected email ready to go so I don't need to craft it every time. Similarly, a sequence of templates are a great way to automatically prospect to your territory and build brand awareness, and get easy meetings if the messaging and timing is on-point. Snippets are ways I save specific content like case studies, my availability for the week, objection handling, etc so I can add relevant content to custom one-offs quickly.

What do you dislike?

lack of calendar integration features. Being able to drag over your availability via calendar plugin and professionally present available times for meetings would be awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to fully understand the functionality, tips and tricks, so you get the most out of the tool.

Data driven decision making on how to perfect emails, outreach efforts in general. It provides the automation needed to message at scale. It lets us collaborate effectively with peers so we don't all need to reinvent the wheel, if someone has a good email or sequence, we can simply clone it. It's also great for getting new reps up to speed quickly.

Outreach review by Drew P.
Drew P.

"A good step forward for sales professionals"

What do you like best?

The ability to create custom snippets & templates is a big time saver. I often write emails, with 20-30% of the content being custom and the remaining 70-80% being content that I'll repurpose from a snippet or template. This is extremely helpful not having to copy and paste this information.

What do you dislike?

I still struggle with how to best manage follow up activities and my personal workflow. Not everything needs to be in a sequence so is it best to create a task or have an email bumped back to your inbox? The task interface within Outreach leaves a lot to be desired, specifically when trying to draft an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We also considered Salesloft. We felt that Outreach had a cleaner and slightly more intuitive interface.

Outreach helps tremendously when you are trying to prospect. It helps provide organization and structure around who you're trying to target, the message you send and you're follow up. I have had a few people positively reply to me after a 3 or 4 step sequence.

Outreach review by Sean R.
Sean R.

"Powerful tool. Great for automating email outreach. "

What do you like best?

ease of sending pre built sequences to incoming leads. or batch uploads to larger groups of contacts that I'm trying to reach out to. I have many different sequences built out for every different lead type. I have certain sequences for trials. and other sequences built out for webinar leads or trade shows. And being able to quickly and easily use one of my pre built sequences to do outreach to the appropriate lead type is extremely beneficial for me as I can quickly put them on a sequence that is relevant to them, and frees up my time to then do other things, while they receive the messaging they should.

What do you dislike?

bounce limit only being 5% of 125 emails or more is insanely low. Thats only 6 emails! I could invite a large group of prospects to meet up or something and just like that Outreach will lock me out of sending emails for 24 hours!?! that's crazy. Even if all 6 bounces are different email domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I definitely recommend Outreach to others. It's the best sales outreach automation tool I've ever used peronally.

SLA's around reaching out to incoming leads. Making sure I put a touch point on every incoming lead. Helping automate my outreach to free up time for me to do other things.

Outreach review by Eliza B.
Eliza B.

"Improved my whole sales process"

What do you like best?

I like that when you click on a lead all the information you need is on the dashboard in front of you. You can see the time, number of touches, LinkedIn info and personal notes. When viewed in a smartview I can easily move on to the next person as I log an activity.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I try to click "overview" in the upper left-hand corner of a prospect it clicks on the home icon instead which can be frustrating. I make that mistake at least once or twice a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend making the most out of Outreach. There are a lot of functions that I wouldn't initially know is there but with the help of my colleagues we've found that we can streamline a lot of the processes that we were having to do daily. It's worth familiarizing yourself with everything Outreach has to offer. In the past I have always had hundreds of overdue tasks that stressed me out and made me overwhelmed. Since using Outreach I've found that i can stay on top of my tasks so much easier than I did before. Take the stress out of the process, no more copy and pasting. There's no more need to have a window open for each lead, slowing your computer down and leading to computer crashes. Outreach has fixed almost all my problems.

We are keeping better track of our leads, I'm making more dials and touches and prioritizing so much better.

Outreach review by Nate R.
Nate R.

"Sales as a Science"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Outreach is that it is consistently on the forefront of sales tools and methodologies with new features and functionalities introduced all the time. Through their tools, content, and service they show a constant thought leadership in the space that keeps me confident in the product. When you want to turn sales into more than calls or emails, but campaigns, with

message continuity, reportable metrics, AB testing, and even cutting edge pieces like linkedin or text message steps, you come to outreach.

What do you dislike?

While outreach does a fantastic job on its core functionalities, I still see a lot of value in the advanced targeting and lead scoring functionality some newer tools are building into their products. Inbound nothing is better, but if I was going to build a system just for outbound and wanted to reduce the costs of having to buy something like outreach, zoominfo, and sales nav, I would look elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a serious look at all the tools around before you start, this is a great tool but, there are other tools out there that have better functionality in some areas that might be a better fit for your individual needs.

Outreach has allowed us to consistently follow up with every single inbound and conference lead with relevant messaging letting us pipe more opportunities from inbound leads and increase our event ROI dramatically. Beyond that is has provided a great functionality when for AE's to follow up post demo and maximize response rates while reducing workload.

Outreach review by Monet d.
Monet d.

"Great UX! Necessary for anyone in sales"

What do you like best?

Outreach is a great tool for helping me take care of misc. tasks that I would often forget without it. More often than not, my customers are not responding to my emails. The follow-up features are extremely helpful for making sure my customers get what they need.

What do you dislike?

There are trivial random UI/UX problems that I have through the platform. The editing of an email is one. I often have trouble changing the font. I also wish that I could have my font default set to each individual person (instead of a set font for entire company). Duplicates contacts/accounts seem to be a problem within my company, and I wish there was an easier way to identify/combine them in Outreach, as we do in SalesForce. It seems the 'smart search' is no longer available for when updating fields. I also work on the support side, so there are a lot of features that we could benefit from if the Orders object was mapped, the possibilities in variable tags would be amazing!!!!

Multiple problems: 1. Task Management, I nor my team at MasteryPrep ever had a solid task management feature that was easy to use. 2. Follow-up, following up with my customers has never been easier. The "create task if no-reply" feature has saved my ass. 3. Number of touches, with automatic emails/sequences, we can make personal touches to over thousands of teachers, giving the appearance that we genuinely care and emailed every single one of them!

Outreach review by Colton O.
Colton O.

"Outreach for DSR"

What do you like best?

I love the sequences in Outreach it makes it so easy and simple to go after targeted prospects. The way you can customize them for each individual task is perfect for going after different levels and personas of prospects. Being able to manage accounts and tag them for specific campaigns/sequences is great. The way tasks are organized and how you can call straight from the task is awesome. The 360 view is perfect for starting your day off and seeing what you need to complete and where your focus should be whether it's on emails or calls. I like how the tags from salesforce on each contact carry over to Outreach so you know what stage that contact might be in. Also being able to see the activity from previous months and even years is great for new reps starting out or if accounts get switched. Email templates are perfect for campaigns, you can easily make them and use them within each sequence.

What do you dislike?

I wish the sync with Salesforce CRM was better, that can cause problems when updating information on a contact. Sometimes calling from Outreach puts back bad sound and struggles from time to time to connect. I wish you could organize daily tasks by account and focus on each account then move on to the next so your messaging doesn't have to change each call.

Solving the problem of having to prospect manually, the benefits save so much time of manual tasks. If i didn't have Outreach i would only be able to reach out to less than half the prospects I'm currently going after. The benefits are endless with Outreach, you can be as targeted as you'd like or go very broad and prospect into big groups. Solving issues with not being able have organized prospecting for each rep and each account they are going after.

Outreach review by Michael  D.
Michael D.

"Great efficiency and organization"

What do you like best?

Outreach has increased efficiency and organization across my team immensely and I'd recommend to any team. I like all the reporting when it comes to open and reply rates. I like how you can do A/B testing to determine which emails are better to use. I like that you can see what is scheduled to go out for the week, month, or even year if you wanted to. I really like the name as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the syncing between outreach and other CRM's can have a bit of a lag and sometimes it is hard to filter specific lists. I think overall the platform is solid and only little improvements are needed. I think that the issues that I have are small compared to how much the platform helps me increase my outbound volume. Also, there are some standard settings like how many emails can go out in a day that seem slightly unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Efficiency and Organization are the main things that outreach has helped me solve and has been the main benefit for me and my team. I realize that you are able to be much more strategic when you utilize all the functions that are built into the outreach platform. Using only bits and pieces can make it hard to see the true value of the platform and how it's increasing results positively.

Outreach review by Jeheen Mahmood Z.
Jeheen Mahmood Z.

"My preferred sales tool"

What do you like best?

Outreach has a lot of customization options. I can use any sending mailbox, timing, A/B test and control the pipeline from a lot of different places. This allows for a more flexible management and control. Also, using separate menus for controlling, I can apply very focused adjustments within the campaign.

Their support is great and provides lots of insight. They often share videos and screenshots when discussing a complex issue.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes all the customizing options become a little too overwhelming. The tools and UI feel less intuitive the more you proceed. Their documentation is very good. But it is easy to mess up the campaign unless you are very careful.

The support is sometimes slow to respond. Can not control some user features like adding mailboxes and have to ask support everytime.

The reports are a little difficult to understand, especially they numbers of email ready to go only updates if the are activated in pipeline. Autoactivation of emails are not reflected here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the documentations and dont hesitate to ask for support. They have great people waiting to help you.

I can send cold emails to multiple audiences from different sales channels and using customized approaches. It saves my time. It makes for super easy collaboration between sales reps as well. It is very easy to conduct the full sales process from one place without changing users. Especially temporarily taking over the conversation from a teammate is seamless.

Outreach review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Increase productivity, efficiency, and lead qualifications"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect is calendar functionality, being able to schedule meetings with clients not only with myself, but conference calls with others. It helps qualify leads before we even get them on the phone.

The ability to plug leads into a sequence that includes auto-emails, and have some of the work completed for you while you focus on generating other leads, helps me be more efficient with my time. I love that I can use variables in the auto-emails as well, to ensure the emails still appear personalized for the prospects.

What do you dislike?

My biggest difficulty is the Salesforce integration when there are duplicate email addresses, a Lead has been converted to a Contact, etc.

The benefits are many. You can view if clients are opening emails, and the level of engagement they're having. Analyze which emails and subject lines are getting the most opens, clicks, and responses to improve the quality of emails being sent. I can be more efficient due to the auto-email function, and better qualify leads by allowing them to schedule times for me to give them a call - so the onus of contact is lifted from them, but I know they have some level of interest in speaking with me.

Outreach review by Allie W.
Allie W.

"Super easy to stay organized!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Outreach is using triggers to automatically do something to a prospect's record once something else is done. For example, when prospect finishes a sequence, we have them trigger into a new sequence a few weeks later to keep people from slipping through the cracks if they haven't responded.

What do you dislike?

Most things flow seamlessly, but sometimes Outreach is slow to sync with Salesforce. I also wish it was a little easier to pin which sequences and specific steps directly led to meetings.

We are always testing out different features in Outreach to save reps time staying organized. Whether that's sequence automation, or views to help keep track of different types of tasks. A big initiative we are using Outreach for right now is creating a content calendar - going through our sequences from this year to figure out what worked when to create a more strategic plan for next year.

Outreach review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Outreach - you had me at sales automation platform"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we can message consistently, contact comprehensively and track exhaustively. This answers questions that sales people have only ever answered anecdotally in the past. Is my message working? How well is it working? Is one working better than the other? How many times do I have to contact someone before they respond? And so many others. It used to be a guessing game. Now it's science, yo.

Something you cannot put a price on is the quality of the service that you get from this organization. From the minute we deployed this solution, the entire organization has provided us with the training and support that we needed to make this a critical part of our tech stack. You won't find a more earnest, knowledgable group than this customer success team.

They've even gone so far as to offer the opportunity to speak with their PM and dev leaders to discuss product roadmap and other product enhancements. Such a great group to work with and know that we made a tremendous investment.

What do you dislike?

Being a new platform, I've found some inconsistencies in how reporting is done. Some screens cane be improved and functionality added. But those things are minor compared to what's already there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be able to imagine life without it. One thing to consider in the importance of the content you create. They platform is wonderful, but without dedication to creating and managing your content, you won't get the results you're looking for.

Our onboarding time is so much faster than it used to be. Reps can come in and know on day 1 what messages work and who they should be sending that message to, how frequently and what to communicate in each interaction.

Outreach review by Charles W.
Charles W.

"Business Development Representative"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to customize sequences and easily manage task flow through skipping steps and reassigning due dates. It is also convenient that once a prospect responds via email or a call is completed, they are removed from active sequences. Outreach has been great for my team and I, much better than other tools that have been used in the past.

What do you dislike?

If I had to point out one thing (there is not much I do not like) I would say that having recommendations around when to call/email prospects would be nice. Another feature that could help would be recommendations around effective strategy (subject lines, body paragraphs, etc).

With Outreach my team and I are able to efficiently managed call/email tasks to prospects in our respective territories.

We have found it to be very useful in the automation of this process and easy to customize.

Outreach review by Rich M.
Rich M.

"Best Sales, CS, and Marketing Tool on the market"

What do you like best?

Sequencing call email, email call, inserting call scripts, metric tracking, local presence dialing, click to call, and I Could go on...

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike on our end, but Outreach is the lamborghini of sales automation tools. Without a good driver, you can crash. With a great driver, the possibilities are endless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find others, attend an AA-ISP meeting, and map your use cases before you start implementing. Consider access controls (I.E template proliferation) and who owns your messaging.

Onboarding SDR, AE, and CS Roles. Renewals workflows - we leverage to remind and connect with anyone who has a renewal. Product announcements from our CS team. Email and call logging into SFDC. We've scaled with the same 6 person SDR team to be able to grow our business 200% in 2 years without adding a single head. Have a sub 10% churn rate and increased long-term renewals.

Outreach review by Nick M.
Nick M.

"Powerful tool with a great feature set"

What do you like best?

Outreach makes marketing and cold-emailing very simple. Creating not just a simple email drip campaign, but one that also incorporates call tasks and other 'generic' tasks as well is very helpful for maintaining an efficient and effective workflow. The 'Outreach Everywhere' Chrome extension makes it easier to keep track of prospects from the other platforms you contact them from, like Gmail and SalesForce, while their Gmail bar is very useful for sequencing prospects or replying with a template right from within Gmail. 'Personas' make it easier to connect with prospects in the most relevant way, while their stats and reporting help with keeping track of your business and seeing where your successes and challenges are.

What do you dislike?

While Outreach has a very rich and complex feature-set, this can also be its downfall. Many of the great features that /can/ add a lot of value tend to fail or be buggy, rendering them unusable. Examples include Outreach Everywhere pulling up the 360* view instead of the correct prospect when you are looking at their SFDC contact page or an email chain with the prospect in Gmail. When importing a single .csv with prospects from multiple accounts, the import wizard gives you the option to map these prospects directly to their (already created) accounts in Outreach, but this function has never worked. There is an inability to reorder sequence steps if a prospect has already been through the sequence, meaning if you want to make an improvement you must recreate the sequence and add prospects to a copy of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Outreach! I have worked with their support team on a number of occasions in my short tenure here, and while they have not often been able to solve the issues or add the functionalities I was inquiring about, they have gone out of their way to follow up with me and keep me in the loop, as well as giving me background on when I might expect a certain bug fix or functionality add.

In our (SDR) organization, we use Outreach to automatically follow up with inbound leads, perform higher-scale outbounding efforts with Account-Based Sales Development, and drive attendance to regional events. Using Outreach in conjunction with DiscoverOrg's extensive prospect database has helped us reach the right individuals, at the right time, in the right way. One of the great benefits of using Outreach has been the ability to maintain our inbound and outbound contacts in separate CRMs, and view activity histories for prospects that previous SDRs have touched or contacted.

Outreach review by Joe R.
Joe R.

"Can't Imagine my Sales Process Without Outreach"

What do you like best?

First of all, it was easy to setup and get started. I had no problem with syncing my mail server and Salesforce. If another user had a problem, they were able to reach out to our CSM and she would respond very quickly; the mini how-to videos on the site were key as well.

What do you dislike?

There aren't too many things that i dislike about the platform. They are constantly adding a lot of new features and it sometimes gets overwhelming with new things. The bi-weekly touch points with our CSM definitely help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I honestly can't imagine a salesperson not use Outreach because it's so easy to use and it helps track prospects in an organized manner.

We're able to engage with a lot more leads because of the platform and our conversion rate has increased tremendously. Our sales flow has been streamlined and it helps get our messaging out to way more leads than before.

Outreach review by Jim  M.
Jim M.

"Have the conversations that matter. "

What do you like best?

Outreach simplifies so many of the day-to-day interactions my team needs to have with our customers. My reps are more productive and have built in guidance around next steps for clients. Its an incredibly powerful tool for new agents and veterans alike. The system ensures that my emails reach the right people without a lot of bounces or blacklisting. That alone was a major improvement over gmail and Salesforce.

As the operations manager for my company, I can say that this was the most thorough set up process I've had from any vendor. This was followed by one of the best Account Managers I've ever had. It's one thing to get this system up and running but a whole other to have the AM walk me through adoption and usability concerns from my reps. Best AM I've ever had.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky to get reps that are resistant to technology onboard with something like this. It took me nearly a year to crack one of my teams. However, once they saw my other teams using it, they increasingly want a shot at it as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are giving ample attention to internal adoption. Owning a wrench doesn't make you a mechanic. This is not a system you can turn on and forget, you have to sell it internally. Find your champions and promote the hell out of it. Lean on your Account Manager for internal training and demos.

It's easier to onboard people when you can hand them an entire tool set for communication.

I know which messages/subjects/audiences are responding even at the rep by rep level. That's incredible.

Many of my reps have switched most of their reminders and tasks over to the system.

I've generated leads from green territory with minimal efforts from my reps. My first Outside Sales rep to try it got 8 fresh leads from 40 prospects. She could have done it on her own but Outreach made it simple and also let me track it.

This is just to name a few.

Outreach review by Erin B.
Erin B.

"Great tool for managing prospects at every stage of the sales cycle"

What do you like best?

The platform has become a critical part of our end to end sales cycle - from the start, the platform was easy to set up and very intuitive so our team was able to quickly transition our activities to Outreach. The tasks have really helped to hold our team accountable, ensuring we stay on top of cold outbound as well as follow up for deals moving further down the pipeline. We continue to realize more value from the platform as we work with our CSM and begin to use new features.

What do you dislike?

While you can dig into specific sequence and email performance at a more granular level, it's difficult to pull a higher level snapshot of things like overall touches, sequence performance and positive reply rate by MDR. I know they are working to make changes to the reporting tools and have set up Outreach reporting through Salesforce in the meantime to support our team.

Outreach provides us the tools to build our pipeline through cold prospecting and improve our conversion rate into later stage deal cycles through consistent follow up. Additional benefit is the time our team has saved through use of templates & snippets for standard follow up responses and triggers for updating things like prospect status - this has really helped us cut back on the non-value added admin activities.

Outreach review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"#1 in Our Sales Tech Stack"

What do you like best?

Outreach makes each rep on our team more productive. We really couldn't operate without it. Our SDRs live in Outreach but our AEs live in Gmail. So, the Gmail integration is one of the most valuable features for us. We don't have to change the way we prefer to work to use Outreach.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints about the app. I do have trouble getting their billing department to respond promptly to my emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outreach has a ton of functionality. Your employees may feel a bit overwhelmed at first so I would recommend introducing just the basic features in week 1 and add on additional feature training as the weeks go on.

Outreach is like an operating system for our SDRs. They create a sequence, add prospects, and then outreach queues up the activities that the SDR needs to complete each day. Outreach allows us to prospect more efficiently. The more activities we can complete the greater likelihood we have to be successful.

Outreach review by Samantha L.
Samantha L.

"Outreach for Sales Management - Absolute Must! "

What do you like best?

We have a sales department of about 10 using Outreach and it has dramatically assisted in optimizing our sales automation. Being an admin and evaluating Outreach from the start, the set up and integration to our existing stacks was not only seamless, but our Outreach CSM was there every step of the way to assist. Following our initial setup, our CSM (Customer Success Manager) has been beyond responsive and attentive to our needs, meeting with us as frequent as necessary. From implementation to now fully using the tool, Outreach has been crucial in our increased success and I would never go back to not having it in our sales stack. It has allowed automation and assistance from everyone in business development, to outside sales, to inside sales.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here! Outreach is growing, if there is something you dislike or a feature or function you need, their support and product team will work on road mapping to make it happen.

Outreach is helping us with automation and follow up. Our sales force is able to focus on selling and helping existing customers while Outreach assists them in reaching new accounts, following up, and prioritizing their day.

Outreach review by Brandan C.
Brandan C.

"SDR using Outreach to improve efficiency and increase success"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of importing and putting prospects into sequence and then managing communication: calls, emails, follow-up is very easy to do! We were using SalesLoft previously and had difficulty reaching prospects because our emails got flagged as spam. Outreach definitely increased our open rates, and Outreach Voice was a huge upgrade over our current system.

If we ran into any challenges, the support team was very helpful and responded quickly.

What do you dislike?

-Sync with SalesForce caused some API issues with saving notes. We had several tools feeding in at once that made it challenging to update sometimes.

-Couldn't update order of a Sequence with prospects in it.

-Reporting. Would be nice to see expanded reporting features: highlighting the best times for the team to reach out/send e-mail based on open rates, call connection rate, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool that will provide: improved visibility on prospects and metrics, as well as ease of use/sequencing and great call quality--Outreach is definitely the right tool!

Outreach has allowed us to more quickly and consistently reach our prospects via phone and email. The sequences keep the SDR team organized and communicating at the correct time and the follow-ups ensure you don't miss anything.

Since moving to Outreach, we saw an increase in: calls and both set and attended meetings. Outreach definitely helped our team go to the next level of productivity.

Outreach review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Using Outreach in Business Development/Sales"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Outreach is the Outreach Everywhere feature. It makes accessing company and prospect information very easy. Whether its finding the last activity with an organization or adding new prospects to sequences while in a separate CRM system, Outreach Everywhere has been an excellent tool.

What do you dislike?

My dislike would be when making calls, sometimes you run into a C-level prospect that might not but on the directory, and the only way back to the operator is to hang up the call. When you hang up and call again, the sequence wont allow you to log notes on the first call, and will register it as a call that was "not logged". If only there was a way to log those initial calls so they don't look like false statistics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outreach University is very helpful as well as reaching out to Outreach support.

Follow up with prospects has greatly improved on our sales team. We are able to set follow up tasks with different priority levels which allows us to focus our time on warmer leads and cipher through the cold stuff.

Outreach review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Outreach is an all-encompassing Sales platform that is a onestop shop for all areas in Sales. "

What do you like best?

Best features:

- Easy to find news updates for Accounts

- Ability to easily access prospects twitter for up to date information

- Ability to create tasks in a couple of seconds and to execute based on priority

- A great tool that is the ultimate compliment to Salesforce (and ability to sync)

- Great visual stats on all KPI's for Sales efforts i.e. Emails:opens, reply, NA, bounces & Calls: NA, LVM

- Easy upload Leads from Salesforce (via Lead Reports), and CSV files

- Intuitive ability to analyze all inbound/outbound efforts from an individual perspective, to our entire team

What do you dislike?

Difficulties / Opportunities for Outreach:

- Not a very intuitive way to easily select all leads (over 50) to upload into a specific sequence, and edit/remove attendees from a sequence

- Aside from tagging leads by upload, difficult to manage leads across multiple sequences (i.e. remove, add to others, etc.)

- A lot of opportunities to be had with filter capabilities on Lead views

- Some call issues with their VOIP network, although this issue was stated up front, and they provide an easy platform to bridge your cell phone and alleviate taking bandwidth from our company internet & wifi sources across the building

- Outreach will only pull in Specific Lead Reports. There is some opportunity here to expand on that (i.e. Reports only pull in Salesforce Lead info saved in "Unfiled Reports" and require that it be summarized by all leads, by all time)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool, once you know how to use it. There are a lot of features, and nuances that are more advanced than other tools. Plan for a few weeks of getting used to this aspect from a training and ramp perspective and your sales organization will soar.

As a Enterprise Business Representative, and a current customer of Outreach, we've filtered through about 4 Email/Call/Marketing Tools for our company which is constantly growing. Outreach seemingly has blown all out of the water, not only in the level of customer service and the ability to schedule 1:1 time with a customer success manager for administrative help or troubleshooting, AND training. We've seen call numbers soar, as Outreach continues to improve, and Outreach has been a key tool in tracking email data and lead upload information across our entire organization. I'm looking forward to watching Outreach continue to build and improve it's software, and seeing new ways to visualize our sales data and outbound/inbound efforts across our SDR Team.

Outreach review by Victoria L.
Victoria L.

"Reach Clients/Track Emails/Organize Prospects Efficiently/Receive Amazing Customer Support!!"

What do you like best?

With any question I have I use the chat button and receive answers from a real person almost instantly. They are very helpful and always respond very quickly.

They have advanced searching options I wasn't initially aware of, but I now use on a daily bases to search through my funnel and manage my prospects.

I use tags to organize the prospects in my funnel and it has been a game changer.

I use their smart views to save my important searches so that I can pull them up at anytime.

Overall AMAZING!

What do you dislike?

I am currently waiting on better better mapping between Salesforce and Outreach. We have all the necessary information, but if I was able to search by any field I would find it to be more useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has been a game changer. When you make the implementation in your business make sure that you are using the chat button for any questions. Everything you could want to do is simple and straight forward. There support videos and straight to the point and short. Not drug out like some others you come across.

I have everything in one place. I am reaching my clients and staying organized.

Outreach review by Douglas T.
Douglas T.

"Huge time saver!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create and automate the sending of single and multi-step sequences to my contacts. I'm a Sales Account Executive, and having this automation and control of when emails are sent, allows me to concentrate on my day-to-day responsibilities, while Outreach is working for me in the background. It's like having a full-time SDR working for me. Generating leads with minimal effort!

What do you dislike?

The initial learning curve was difficult. Especially getting Outreach to sync up with my Outlook. With a little back and forth with support, we got it figured out.

Also, every time I change my general company login password, Outreach prompts you that you've lost connection, and it requires a password update as well. Small hassle...all things considered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize Outreach support. If you don't, you'll get frustrated.

I'm able to reach more accounts, with minimal effort.

I'm generating higher quality leads, which leads to better close rates.

I'm reaching smaller accounts/contacts with Outreach automation, that I typically wouldn't reach out to manually.

Outreach review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Skyrocketed our SDR efforts/Overall efficiency increases"

What do you like best?

Top uses:

1.) Sequences with automated reply threads when there is no response. Easily quadruples (or how every many is setup) touch points per prospect without need to send additional emails manually.

2.) Better sales task management. Previously used task management in salesforce. This was great but Outreach allows a real-time activity log to show past interactions on one page. I can run custom task list to execute on to stay on track with higher priority prospects.

3.) Next level call management. Outreach Voice enables us to track/report on number of calls easily (instead of in salesforce which would have had to be created as separate call tasks which is tedious). We also use the local dialer phone bridge that allows us to call a prospect from a number that has their area code. This makes it more likely for them to pick up.

4.) Various efficiency increases. We now have a comprehensive shareable email template library with answers to objections, no-reply one-offs, past campaign emails, etc. Tagging prospects is a lot quicker and easier then dealing with it in salesforce.

5.) Deeper touch point reporting. Before outreach, number of calls, emails, and LI tasks per sales rep was not being tracked. Now we are tracking this to ensure we are meeting activity goals.

What do you dislike?

Reporting/advanced search is a bit difficult to figure out when getting data on true touch points, opportunity rates, prospect counts based on criteria, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outreach has the best ROI for SDR activities.

Biggest benefit is the increased touch points in email based cold prospecting in order to get a reply. Others are task management for high volume pipeline, on boarding new sales with set standards/practices, calls with dialer, etc. as noted above.

Outreach review by David T.
David T.

"Powerful Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

The Outreach sequences automate staying in touch with the prospect not only for the first touch, but for 10+ touches over the course of several months. And the engagement metrics — both singular and aggregated — are also directly visible to my team, which isn’t the case with our Marketing Automation software.

After our first two months, our email open rate increased from 15% using MA software to 31% with Outreach. And unlike our MA software, the salespeople have direct access to control their sequences and can determine the pace of execution on their own, whereas MA requires admin intervention, which can slow the process significantly.

We are using Outreach to connect with people we haven’t heard from in a long time. They’re creating dedicated campaigns to try to spark their interest in a new product, a change in a product, an upgrade, general news about their industry — things we think they should be aware of. We’re able to do this in a much more targeted way than we could with the MA software because it’s easy to use and all controlled by the sales reps.

What do you dislike?

Outreach needs to develop a better visual representation of sequences so that users can easily navigate through their choice of sequences and understand what will be happening to recipients.

Increases contacting and selling success rates.

Improves customer retention

Increases prospecting and selling time by decreasing busy work in the CRM and email

Directs salespeople to hottest prospects

Outreach review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"It's best of breed, no question about it"

What do you like best?

The data we're able to extract from it is extraordinary. We're able to take things a step further from traditional vanity metrics (i.e. dials, emails, etc.) and lagging indicators (meetings booked, completed etc.) and get a much more in depth view of what the teams is doing. We're able to understand what types of personas our team is reaching out to, the amount of those personas, what sequences they're relying on most and where they're seeing success, if they're falling behind in their tasks, etc, I could go on but the list would get to long.

What do you dislike?

The platforms UI/UX could be a little more user friendly, sometimes it's overly complicated. Makes it a little more difficult to get the most value possible. The dashboards available in the platform are decent but difficult to find ang again the UI/UX could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their expertise on how to use the platform they know best. I recommend using their professional services at the time of onboarding. The team is highly skilled and will help you get out of the gate much quicker and with best practices in place. This platform does not do the work for you, if you're looking more a mail merge tool go elsewhere. You should have a fully baked use case and understanding of how you would like to execute and what you would like to achieve prior to engagement.

We're able to maximize the production of our BDR team while being able to get a much more in depth picture of the metrics that matter to our success.

Outreach review by Tomasz B.
Tomasz B.

"This platform is a big focuser!"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive the platform is and how much sales knowledge was put into it. If you think about an outreach campaign that requires a specific feature, that feature is probably already built in. The voice/calling feature is very helpful and the team can work from anywhere. Also, the live chat which is included in the Premium Support plan allows us to reach out for their help in no time.

What do you dislike?

We are not using it long enough to dislike something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will look at multiple platforms but don't even waste your time doing so. Outreach is the way to go. It's like HubSpot for outbound. They not only created the Outreach platform but also use it in-house. During one of their training sessions at their annual conference Unleash they presented "How Outreach Uses Outreach". Watch it and you will be amazed on how much people know about sales :)

We started seeing outreach campaigns, not as something that interrupts people but brings value. Yes, you have to reach out and it is an interruption, but if you do it right, it can be very successful.

Outreach review by Astrid d.
Astrid d.

"Changed my life as a BDR.. and as an Account Executive"

What do you like best?

Basically, I couldn't live without Outreach.

*Salesloft vs Outreach:

I was using SalesLoft before, but found that there wasn't performance tracking. With Outreach, I can easily see which templates work better than others. Also, I found that sometimes my calls would crash in the middle of a conversation with Salesloft. None of that ever happens with Outreach.

*Performance and scale:

Outreach allows me to have high email deliverability because I can import CSV files and automatically schedule emails to go out.

*Setup:

Outreach was implemented in my team when I was on holidays (eek!) - but it was so user-friendly and had such a great UX that I was on-boarded within a week!

*Support:

The team at Outreach is SO helpful. I'm very demanding when it comes to support, and they've always been super reactive. THANK YOU!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to my mind! I wish they had an out of the box integration with LinkedIn.

Clearly organizing my email sequence is a huge benefit - I'm not sure how I would do this otherwise!

Outreach review by Aaron D.
Aaron D.

"Increase productivity of your sales team"

What do you like best?

Outreach has been innovating, pushing new features on an ongoing basis and delivering a high quality service every time. Outreach has become and irreplaceable part of my sales team's tool kit and a neccessary tool for us to operate. The ability to track and record calls with Outreach Voice has enabled me to ensure that our messaging is consistent across reps as well as allow me to offer coaching I otherwise wouldn't have had the bandwidth to do. The setup process was very easy and we had an amazing Customer Success Rep that got us up and going on the Outreach platform in no time and my team has full adopted Outreach as a business critical solution. Additionally, any issues that have come up have gotten quick responses and the support team is very easy to work with.

Top-notch support from our Customer Success or Support team

What do you dislike?

Currently Outreach doesn't support the "new Gmail" which is unfortunate as several members of my team would prefer to be able to leverage this, but I am certain they will release this functionality soon.

Outreach has enabled my sales team to manage their pipelines better, conduct consistent and thorough campaigns and eliminated leads and opportunities falling through the cracks.

Outreach review by Kiyoshi K.
Kiyoshi K.

"One of the best platforms for Prospect Engagement"

What do you like best?

I'm a sponge, kind of a nerd if you will. I started with my company earlier this year as an SDR and we were JUST starting to use Outreach and find out what we can do with it. I dove in, learned everything I could, read the blog posts, toyed around in the system, watched the videos etc etc. I'm now the Outreach.io project manager/admin at Inside Sales Team and it is my job to find out how we can put the program through its paces and see what we can learn, make it scalable, and apply it to all of our projects.

My favorite thing about Outreach? The potential to do more. There is so much that you can do in the system, so much to learn, creative solutions, and so much more. I know I'm still learning the system and we've just scratched the surface of what it can be but I am looking forward to the future.

The team at Outreach has been fantastic, support gets back to me with any questions that I have and our CSM is a huge help whenever I need him. I generally try to solve all of our problems first and I do a pretty decent job but they are always there for me if I'm in a bind or can't figure something out.

Update:

I've now been using Outreach for 2 years and the advancements they have made in the past year alone are jaw-dropping. We now have a lot of the features that I was missing (inbound voicemail, voicemail drop, etc) and seeing the roadmap for the future is pretty exciting. If you haven't looked at Outreach in the last year, you should do yourself a favor and at least take a demo. So much has changed and, in my opinion, it has been for the better.

What do you dislike?

Depending on how advanced you want to get, there is a steep learning curve as well but there are plenty of resources to overcome that. I would strongly suggest utilizing your CSM and the support team in order to get the most out of the platform. Also, the Outreach University is full of very important information and definitely worth a look especially if you haven't been there lately. If you don't take the time to learn the platform, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a demo, its worth it. See how Outreach uses Outreach. That's my goal in the future. If you have tried out Outreach in the past, take another look. So many things have changed in this past year alone and most is for the better.

We've been able to increase activity across the board, track email stats better so we know what's working and what isn't. We have the challenge of working not only in our Salesforce but some clients of ours have asked us to also work alongside their Salesforce so how we organize the reporting has come in handy as opposed to logging in to each instance of Salesforce, we can use Outreach data for some of our statistics.

Outreach review by Thomas M. P.
Thomas M. P.

"Sales Industry changing software"

What do you like best?

Outreach Voice and Email Sequencing are by far the best features for our sales team.

One of the best features of Outreach Voice is the Voicemail Drop. Being able to "drop" a pre-recording voicemail into a prospects voicemail save my reps time and improves efficiency across the board. Our reps gain an extra hour every day from this feature alone. That's 20+ hours a month per rep!

One of the

We are now able to auto-engage every marketing lead within minutes – this helps us when we are unable to immediately respond to leads when we’re away from our desk/phone.

We can create custom sequencing touchpoints – being able to ensure timely, custom-tailored “auto” follow-ups.

For example: Free SEO audit submission on our website > triggers and sends custom “thank you” email with a CTA > no response after 5 days > triggers second custom email with CTA > no response after 10 days > triggers custom 3rd email….so on and so forth. All of this is happening in the background while the sales reps are nurturing and closing warm/hot leads.

What do you dislike?

I've run into some outbound spam problems, but I don't think that's Outreache's problem. Maybe if they could better coach on how to better craft an email that's less spammy, that would be helpful.

Freeing up reps time through better task management and automated email follow-ups. This helps our team focus on what matters - warm/hot leads.

I think the headline here is that every sales rep on our team be will able to focus a couple more hours every day on the most important tasks while the less important tasks are working in the background, and we can close the sale rep performance gap with intelligence gathered by the software.

Outreach review by Shawna B.
Shawna B.

"Outreach is a must have for my sales workflow"

What do you like best?

I use Outreach every day for my email campaigns, prospect management and to make outbound calls. This software has been essential in order for me to run email campaigns with over 15,000 prospects and manage my daily workflow. I really enjoy the user-friendly interface and the fact that it is really easy to use. I often find that some softwares can easily overdo it with all the bells and whistles.

Outreach is always making updates and improvements, which shows that they are listening to customer feedback and wanting to grow. I can always rely on the Support Team to get back to me in a timely manner and help guide me whenever I need it. Its a must have for any sales team!

What do you dislike?

Outreach is geared towards larger(er) sales teams and unfortunately for my case, I am the only one using the software. Because of this some of the data is not as useful as it could be, I wish it provided a micro overview of my email campaigns and prospects instead of a micro overview. I am interested in being able to better sort my prospects based on how many times they interacted with my email but as of now the only way to see this is for it to create a task for me to call upon a certain open rate.

Outreach is allowing me to have all my prospects in one place, create email campaigns with easy and track the success of my campaigns. I don't know what I would do without it.

Outreach review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Can't Imagine Being a BDR Without Outreach"

What do you like best?

Outreach is the single most impactful tool that I use. I can't imagine my job without it. The best feature is how it makes managing my tasks/outreach sequences extremely easy, ensuring that I never let a prospect slip through the cracks.

Since the team is also able to share and view each other's templates, it's led to an accelerated rate of learning across the entire BDR team since the sharing of best practices is engrained into our technology processes.

I don't think that I would join a team that doesn't have Outreach in their sales tool belt.

What do you dislike?

We use Docsend to manage our content, I wish that there was a better way to manage the docsend content links that I send in Outreach as well ie) a similar UI to the one that is in Gmail instead of the one that is the google plugin. The reporting is good as well but a bit finicky when seeing how your response rates breakdown within a sequence

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth every penny!

The main issue that this solves is time/task management. I'm able to be significantly more effective in my role while also ensuring that my outbound prospecting is customized and scalable. It allows me to more effectively plan out my daily tasks as well.

Outreach review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Maximize your sales efforts"

What do you like best?

I love how Outreach is constantly striving to make their software even better whether it's their own ideas or ours as the customers. It's a very user-friendly platform that allows you to make sure you are getting the most out of your sales efforts. A/B testing is a must! Reporting is very strong for managers not only from an individual level but from a team level. Easy to identify the best email and the best sequence.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't select which email in future steps your prospects will receive. However, it sounds like you will be able to in the near future!

Recommendations to others considering the product

-Easy for team members to use.

-Ramp up time for reps is minimal.

-We love it and so do our team members.

Improving outbound sales efficiency. Being able to track and review email success metrics to always ensure you have the best campaign running. Holding sales reps accountable. Increasing the ease and number of cold calls our outbound team makes. Testing new email templates.

Outreach review by Chan K.
Chan K.

"Powerful tool for outbounding campaigns and automation sales funnel workflows"

What do you like best?

Outreach is a great platform that makes sales development a breeze once you complete get the platform fully up and running. We use it for multi-touch outbounding campaigns using email and calls steps, all of which are very powerful and reliable. The Voice feature is robust and makes logging calls easy, and email deliverability rates are high (obviously as long as the email is valid). Setup was simple, and there were numerous self-service resources to help with the onboarding process. Their support team is very responsive and helpful with any issues regarding bugs, feature requests, or general troubleshooting. I have previously used Salesloft, which has very similar functionality, but found it to be more buggy and laggy. Outreach seems to run much more smoothly. I also enjoy the new features that are continually being added, along with product roadmap webinars.

What do you dislike?

While there are numerous customizable features, there is room for additional customization (more options for Triggers, automation). The activity feed is cluttered and confusing to read, and email tracking overall could be streamlined both within Outreach and Gmail integration.

Outreach has become a critical part of our small, but growing sales development function. We have been able to quickly scale outbounding campaigns, in addition to managing inbound lead workflows. Pipeline growth is one our biggest priorities, and Outreach is playing a critical role.

Outreach review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Outreach is awesome!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to setup and get a campaign running. I am the admin for this software and found it incredibly easy to get started. The customer success team is also awesome. Big shout out to Karlee for her creative thinking and outside of the box thinking. We were sending HTML emails and getting very low response rates. Once we switched to Outreach we got incredible engagement and a much higher delivery, open and response rate. Overall outreach is key to getting engagement with prospects.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I would like it to be integrated with a tool other than salesforce for CRM systems. SugarCRM would be great. Since we don't use SFDC we import everything through spreadsheets. The process is straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate with more systems

We have a unique business case with Outreach and it's exciting to see how well it works. We were trying to engage existing customers more effectively. We've been able to do that and much more with outreach. We realized personalization and the ability to mask that its a system was crucial to getting better engagement. Outreach is a necessity to our sales team.

Outreach review by Patty Mae A.
Patty Mae A.

"Best tool I've ever used in Sales!"

What do you like best?

Where can I begin? Before Outreach, I had to call out of an excel sheet, one by one. Those of you that still do that, I feel your pain. So much. The memory still pains me. Outreach is able to optimize my workflow and day-to-day tasks 100x more and then some.

The company I'm currently with went from cold calls to almost exclusively email outreaches, and every opportunity our sales team has generated used Outreach or came in as an inbound. We never would've thought the ROI would be this huge!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love Outreach so much and haven't come across any issues the CSM team hadn't fixed super fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outreach has done a great job with its integrations. I've integrated Outreach with our team's dialer (Talkdesk) and SFDC seamlessly!

Able to see every interaction and touch we've done on a Prospect. Outreach takes care of so many siloes in a Sales Org.

Outreach review by Nichole V.
Nichole V.

"The #1 tool to transform your sales process!"

What do you like best?

Outreach has allowed my team to save hours of time and keep on top of our scheduled touch points. No more missed opportunities, no more confusing schedules, and no more wasted time spent solely in my CRM! Outreach has been the perfect tool to integrate with our CRM and fits right into our current set up, with lots of added features!

What do you dislike?

Outreach is a pretty big tool! There's a lot to learn, and a lot that you miss out on taking advantage of if you don't spend the time to get to know the tool. Luckily, I've already seen improvements with their set-up process, and their training library or "university" is extremely helpful!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be worth your time to see a demonstration. Their user-friendliness and user interface is top notch and that's obvious from the website, however a demonstration is where you get to see the features in action to determine if it will solve the business problems you're experiencing.

Since implementing Outreach, we have saved a ton time while increasing our touch points and making the connections with our clients more personal. We've seen an increase in efficiency and a much better reply rate from our emails and calls. Overall the tool has provided us with measurable benefits that have drastically improved our outbound process.

Outreach review by Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.

"Growth Marketing Lead"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the tool is to use, not to mention they keep adding really great features! I'm also very impressed with how quick their CX team is when it comes to answering any questions or resolving my issues.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike. I'd have to say that they can improve their plugin. It's stopped working for me a couple of times and it can be frustrating when you're in the middle of reaching out to a prospect

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to scale your outreach from a sales perspective, this tool will definitely help the company scale by being able to contact more prospects with ease. It definitely makes outreach easy and efficient

We use Outreach for sales purposes. Some of the benefits of using outreach are the ability to track email sends, opens, clicks, and cold calls.

Outreach review by Sephora H.
Sephora H.

"Contact Customers & Manage Your Pipeline"

What do you like best?

I enjoy creating sequences and putting customer calls, emails and action items in the sequence. It makes keeping in contact with your customers very easy because it follows the timelines you’ve set in order to establish relationships with them. I feel like it takes the angst around completing administrative tasks away and makes me more organized. sales calls

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have calls that are dropped and Outreach may fail to disposition calls after hanging up, so I have to do extra steps to save my notes at the end of a call. It can be frustrating when calls you’ve made don’t show up in the view after filtering your search correctly as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Outreach University!

I am solving the problem that many salespeople struggle with ——— organization and efficiency. Outreach helps me prioritize my activities each day and saves my activity so that I can easily log prospects’ progress in Salesforce as well.

Outreach review by Sam T.
Sam T.

"Outreach is a really good tool - a lot of moving parts though"

What do you like best?

I like the total amount of time saved best. The reporting and data that the tool provides is also very helpful.

Snippets, Templates, and Invite Times are all major time savers and a large reason why this tool saves time as well.

I like that the platform is continuously improving and adding features like Opportunity tracking and updating.

What do you dislike?

Setting up various parts of the system can be very cumbersome.

Tags can start to be overwhelming and not an efficient way to track prospects.

There's a lot of refreshing that needs to happen to view up to date data - would be great if this happened automatically.

Lack of keyboard shortcuts in outreach for Gmail - functionality in Salesforce Inbox is incredible for quickly responding to emails. Outreach would be much more user friendly if accessing snippets was quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider premium support - it's a bit frustrating that this costs extra - but it's a very cumbersome tool to set up. There's a large disconnect in ease of use between what's demoed and what implementation looks like.

Difficulty reaching out to large amounts of prospects in an organized fashion.

We save a lot of time and gain visibility into prospecting metrics on one dashboard.

We are also able to automatically have different kinds of inbound get the appropriate type of contact, outreach, or sequence. It is also possible for all of these results to track back to SFDC and other Marketing tools (hubspot)

Learn more about Outreach

Outreach Videos

Learning about Outreach?

* We monitor all Outreach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,073)