Outreach

Outreach provides email tracking, cadence, and sales automation features for use by sales teams.

Work for Outreach?

Showing 560 Outreach reviews
Outreach review by <span>Jack C.</span>
Jack C.

A Necessity

What do you like best?

There are 2 things I use daily with Outreach, the ability to see who is looking at my emails in real time, and the sequence system. The ability to see email opens in real-time has helped me secure many deals. I reach out when a prospect is looking at the email because I know it's on their mind and it makes the conversation much smoother. Also, the sequences are super handy. One more thing, making a call list through outreach makes logging them much easier and time effective.

What do you dislike?

I've had issues halting or pausing sequences when someone responds to an email. Perhaps it's on me, but it was pitched to us that prospects would be moved automatically. I've had to send multiple apology emails to people saying they didn't want to be emailed at the time and would get an email the next day or two.

See above

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Outreach
Outreach review by <span>Wyatt S.</span>
Wyatt S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We use Outreach as the main platform for our Sales Development Reps and Sales Team. It is a fantastic platform to quickly and efficiently reach a large number of targets and prospects without having to devote a large amount of time to managing pipelines.

Some key items of importance:

Automating emails and using mail merge field to make custom emails

A/B Testing

Saving time by providing all the necessary data in one spot

Process Automation

What do you dislike?

I wish Outreach had more integrations with other software. However, they have had most of the integrations we've needed, and have helped us to identify solutions where integrations don't exist. Also it would be great if videos could be embedded in emails like with other email automation platforms I have used in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy this platform!!

It solves a lot of business issues, among them are the issues with reps wasting time sending emails, researching, planning out their day, losing prospects to the funnel due to poor follow up, email tracking, A/B testing etc. The list goes on and on.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Outreach review by <span>Ivan M.</span>
Ivan M.

Awesome email platform

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Outreach is a super robust email tool that is easy to use and has very wide functionality. Setting up campaigns, A/B tests within them, selecting audiences - all of this is super easy. It is also very reliable and always sends things on time. Lots of anti-spam features, lots of great little settings to make a better use of the emails. Easy upload and tagging system, easy tracking of results and great reporting. Robust support. All in all, it does all you need for your email marketing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that didn't work so well is some of the UI - sometimes it's not really clear what a certain button does. Also, their support is not available over chat, it's email only, which means one has to wait for a reply a bit longer. None of this has been a blocker because I always got replies within 24h of sending them an email and their support team was always able to suggest a solution and even send me a screen recording with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something super small and lean + you are not sure that email marketing is definitely something you want to do, consider smaller platforms that keep it leaner. If you want a robust email tool for cold outreach or other email campaigns - Outreach is definitely the best (I checked over 15 platforms before landing with them).

We have been using it for cold email outreach

Outreach review by <span>Cameron C.</span>
Cameron C.

Awesome Sales Engagement Solution for SDRs

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Outreach has been an absolutely amazing tool to user over the past year and a half. The solution allows me to consistently work my sales target list while understanding the engagement of my prospects. This allows me to prioritize my activities with reaching out to prospects in an effort to drive interest and set meetings. Additionally, Outreach has a very straight forward user interface that doesn't take excessive training to get up and running on.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much to dislike with Outreach. At times, some of the functionality with uploading email addresses for prospects and syncing with Salesforce is cumbersome. However, overall this is a tool that is immediately easy to begin working with and has single handedly been the most impactful tool as an SDR that I've ever used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been using Outreach for over a year and a half and have had nothing but great things to say about the tool. The support from their customer success team has been amazing as well.

Outreach solves the problem of a centralized solution for reaching out to prospects and accounts to drive pipeline for our sales team. The tool has allowed me to drive more set meetings with prospects, increase my productivity as a SDR and increase my ability to manage my pipeline.

Outreach review by <span>Jordon S.</span>
Jordon S.

Best tool for account development

Updated On
What do you like best?

I've used a slew of these products. Outreach is definitely the most user friendly, efficient tool I've ever used in an account development/account executive role.

Being able to drop people in a (whatever number you want) step cadence is great. Being able to track open rates, clicks, replies, etc. is huge. Being able to A/B test is amazing. The best part about all of this is that it's EASY to view and digest analytics on the go.

The Salesforce integration is INCREDIBLE.

What do you dislike?

Email cadences are supposed to automatically stop when a prospect replies to an email. I've had some problems with this. It's because I have four alias email addresses that I use - so it makes it a little challenging. I've had many email conversations and screen shares with the support team to fix this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would be very helpful to have someone in the organization who already has experience with Outreach. That way you don't have to always rely on the support team. (which is great, btw).

We are making the web a more meaningful place. We proud ourselves on accomplishing a lot with a small team. Because of this, we all wear a lot of hats and being able to drop people in cadences/sequences has been a serious time saver.

Outreach review by <span>Ankurman S.</span>
Ankurman S.

Unleas your SDR's full potential

Updated On
What do you like best?

Outreach is not a sales enablement tool. Just like the Thor has his hammer, Captain American has his shield, Outreach helps an SDR with the armor to unleash his or her full potential at the job.

The one trick I love for a batched list of prospects is to set a {{custom}} variable for a URL I want to share and then hyperlink the {{custom}} variable on the content. Works awesome.

Haven't used their dialer but my friend who crushed his quota as an ADR and got recently promoted to an AE says, it's dope.

Also, if I could give an award for the best customer chat support rep, Shannon, who commands their drift chat support would be the winner.

So if you're an SDR in charge of pure outbound and if your management is not willing to give Outreach a shot, I would start looking for another company. Period!

What do you dislike?

This may be a bug on the account I was working but -

1. Upon hitting backspace on a Windows OS, the cursor would jump straight to the first line and mess up

2. When I compose a new message, the font size is ridiculously big. But after selecting 'small/medium', it worrks good.

That's pretty much it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Already answered this in my review.

Outbound prospecting on steroids. I used Outreach during my job hunt and was cold-emailed DMs at companies I wanted to interview at.

43 interviews in 3 weeks and an offer in the end. I would take that as a win. All thanks to Outreach.

Learning about Outreach?

* We monitor all Outreach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.