P3chat

3.8

P3chat is an innovative live chat widget that you can add to your website. Start talking to your website visitors within seconds using your IM client of choice: Google Talk, Yahoo!, ICQ and more. For best service P3chat provides multilingual widget interface to talk with visitor using native language.

Work for P3chat?

Learning about P3chat?

P3chat Reviews

Showing 2 P3chat reviews
P3chat review by Consultant

"P3Chat Review"

What do you like best?

Currently, our salesforce uses this and they have talked very positively about P3Chat.

The best features of this is how its integration friendly with Yahoo Messenger, Google Chat, and etc.

So you can have IM conversations with clients if they are too busy to get on a conference call!

I like that it works on any mobile devices so for a person thats always on the go, they can view their messages on their mobile devices. I do like that the chat history/conversation with a customer is kept in case you ever have to go back to see what was said previously. I know for me, sometimes I follow up with my customers on past things they have said/wanted/inquired. I have had a couple of customers impressed that I remembered things :) (Helps with the customer experience and more sales). Also, I like that I can find out where my client is if needed (Geo-tracking). Overall it's a good solid product...especially for sales in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

I guess the major problem is that you can''t do video chat. I thing if this was added as a feature ...then this product would be even more highly recommended. Also, I notice that when it comes to visual customization....the options are very limited.

Hands down, this is helping with sales. People can write emails and try to set up meetings with customers...but honestly time is precious for everyone. If I can IM you and we can talk about something for 5-10 minutes, or I just IM you to see how you are doing, a customer can answer fairly fast and know that I don't need 1 hr of their time. I can say sales has increased a little bit the past 3 months.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about P3chat
P3chat review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"P3chat"

What do you like best?

Being able to answer questions the second their asked live.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customization and customer support

Being able to address issues the second their noted

What Live Chat solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of P3chat for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Intercom Logo
Intercom
Intercom allows you to communicate personally with every single customer.
LiveChat Logo
LiveChat
Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.
LiveZilla Logo
LiveZilla
LiveZilla Support Software features Live Chats, Real Time Visitor Monitoring, Online Customer Support, Ticket System, WebCam Chats & Operator to Operator Chats.
Zendesk Chat Logo
Zendesk Chat
Zendesk Chat’s live chat solution helps businesses increase sales conversion by engaging important leads on their websites.
Userlike Logo
Userlike
Userlike is a live chat software that allows your website visitors to connect with your service operators in the moment of greatest need
Olark Logo
Olark
Olark - Talk with your customers now with beautiful, easy to install live chat software.
Zoho SalesIQ Logo
Zoho SalesIQ
Live chat and website visitor tracking software to increase sales and improve customer service. See and have live conversations with your website visitors. Increase sales conversions by accessing an insightful list of visitors, prioritized on their lead score.
Pure Chat Logo
Pure Chat
Pure Chat is website chat, simplified. To sign up free, visit the site or download our WP plugin.
SnapEngage Logo
SnapEngage
Without installing any software, your Sales and Support teams can chat with your website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in realtime. Even includes industry 1st "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle.
LiveHelpNow Logo
LiveHelpNow
LiveHelpNow is a Pennsylvania-based customer service software company. Live Chat, Email-Ticket Management, Callback Management, Knowledge Base.

Learning about P3chat?

* We monitor all P3chat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.