Paddle

Paddle

Paddle is a checkout, eCommerce, marketing and analytics platform for software developers.

Work for Paddle?

Learning about Paddle?

Paddle Reviews

Ask Paddle a Question
Showing 45 Paddle reviews
Paddle review by William W.
William W.

"Works great for my small business"

What do you like best?

The admin interface is hugely better over that of competing services. It is very easy to track orders and view day-to-day sales. Customers also seem to greatly enjoy the checkout experience and I often get asked what checkout I am using on my websites. Security seems to be tighter and I have fewer chargebacks.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if you could do more actions 'globally' to take effect over all products. I have several hundred products listed and uploaded to Paddle now. It can be pain to go through each one to add new currencies or change something like email messages. I would love to see options that can be applicable to all products store-wide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may seem a little pricey at first glance, compared with other providers. But the amount of admin / accountancy work Paddle does on your behalf makes it excellent value for money.

The main reason for switching to Paddle was compliance with the awful VAT-MOSS EU laws. I do not have the time or willingness to register myself for VAT in however many EU countries and do all the extra paperwork. If I had not switched to Paddle, then I would have needed to shut down my company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paddle
Paddle review by Ervin K.
Ervin K.

"After my bank sent back the wire amount, Paddle decided to take the hit on the fees ($101.46)"

What do you like best?

The interface, the API integration and the fact that it's one of the very few payment gateways that support vendors in Albania.

What do you dislike?

UPDATE: After my bank sent back the wire amount, the processing fees came out to be astronimical ($101.46). As a gesture of goodwill, Paddle decided to take the hit on the fees. Heartwarming!

It's been a month already that I've been waiting for a payout via a wire transfer. A month of calling my bank, contacting Paddle and trying to figure out what was going on.

At the very end, the bank in UK (Paddle's end) refused to give some extra info my bank asked for. "This is what we have. You can revert the transfer if you want" the UK bank said. They basically cut it short. If only they did that in the very beginning so I wouldn't have to wait for a whole month.

What's the point of being able to accept credit card payments from all over the World when you don't actually get to enjoy them?

Very dissapointed

Ability to accept credit cards payments from all over the World for an App my team has built. It's a subscription based app and Paddle allows us to manage & automaticall charge the subscribers.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Paddle review by Rifki Y.
Rifki Y.

"It was so far the best payment option that enabled developer to ship product quick"

What do you like best?

In terms of integration, paddle has good in terms of documentation and structure. I believe this most of developers expect from a service. And it comes with the dashboard that I believe don't have any issue with UI/UX. It just, I was come across with this error page that still isn't showing a clear message (seems still a Laravel kind of default response 4XX/5XX).

What do you dislike?

Paddle doesn't seems have somewhat like a sandbox environment. Yes, there is a work around where we can have product with 0 price, but still using real CC to purchase. But, it wasn't really a blocker for us. Just nice to consider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are same like us that wanted to ship your product (for us is SaaS), we recommend Paddle as your partner. It helps a lot on the Payment Gateway side, less headache for you.

We are able to roll out the product fast. Accept payment from all around the world, without too much hustle, etc. Price localisation and language, this is save us from educate customer.

Paddle review by Ben L.
Ben L.

"Great service for indie software shops"

What do you like best?

Paddle is super fast to set up and after that very easy to use. They're happy to work with you and all around nice folks! We used them for several of our products and they were always quick to respond and helped us create a custom purchase flow with their SDK. Additionally, their out of the box experience is very user friendly and they're always looking to help you find new ways to sell your products. Features are added quite often and bugs are quashed quickly (the once revved their SDK just to fix a blocking bug for us).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the dashboard interface left something to be desired. I'd like their metrics platform to be expanded even more, although what they have lets you customize your event tracking as needed which gets you most of the way there. Transferring users and admin rights around was more difficult than expected and didn't always work as expected, e.g. instead of being able to transfer ownership of a product, you had to give the person your admin credentials and then let them change things once they've logged in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate, Paddle is a great option if you're looking for an online store.

We were able to roll out a compelling in-app store using Paddle's SDK. In addition, their metrics helps us stay on top of user engagement. Our in-app experience was heavily customized and leveraged the API/SDK heavily. We planned to use more of their features, but on of our developers got pulled off the project so we didn't do wuite as much as we'd hoped.

Paddle review by Marcus O.
Marcus O.

"Paddle saves me days worth of work that I can spend on improving my apps instead"

What do you like best?

Creating a new product with Paddle's framework is easy. A brand new application can be integrated in less than a day, and Paddle provides the UI both in-app and for embedding on a product website. If you aren't happy with the UI, there's a lot of customization options as well.

What do you dislike?

Most of the things I've been missing has been added since I joined as a vendor, so I can't say that I have much to dislike. The only thing I'm missing right now is a proper way to set up test environments, where you can try out the full checkout experience with fake credit cards and such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are one of the most friendly companies I've worked with, which alone makes it worth the money.

When I first started making Mac apps, I was only planning on having them on the Mac App Store since it would take too long to create my own platform for managing sales and licenses. But then Paddle contacted me and showed me their framework, which allowed me to create non-MAS versions quickly without having to worry about things like VAT or payment gateways. Today I use Paddle for all my Mac apps like Hypernap, and I'm planning on using their frameworks on the web in the near future as well.

Paddle review by Brendan D.
Brendan D.

"Paddle made it super easy to sell my Mac app direct to customers"

What do you like best?

Adding Paddle's framework and code to Tap Forms 5 for Mac took less than a day, so it was super simple to get going selling direct to my customers. They even have a website button that takes only a couple of lines of code to implement that gives customers choice in how they want to purchase. Other than that, the best thing about Paddle is their reliability, both in service and in their monthly payouts. I couldn't be happier with what Paddle has to offer. It even costs way less than selling elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about Paddle, so this is a tough question. I've seen the odd glitch in the Paddle Dashboard website where it shows the wrong icon on screen for my company and occasionally you see an error in the dashboard until you refresh the page. There was only one time in the past 2 years that the payout took longer than expected to arrive. But it was just that one time only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to earn more from each sale, provide customers with a stellar in-app purchase experience, and/or provide a simple to use website checkout button, then Paddle is the place to go.

Aside from being able to earn more from each sale via Paddle, they also allow me to issue coupons and provide an upgrade discount for current Tap Forms customers that I'm not able to do selling on the App Store. This has been a huge benefit for my business. It just gives me one more way of providing great customer support.

Paddle review by Andrey Y.
Andrey Y.

"Simple integration, but the admin panel requires some extra functionality"

What do you like best?

We find the Paddle service to be very convenient in the terms of simple integration, Paddle API, the option of creating flexible payment plans. The user interface of working with a specific subscripton is also convenient and simple.

What do you dislike?

There are several points that can be improved, and they're as follows:

- There is no option of sorting or grouping transactions, subscriptions and coupons.

- The option of adding a payment plan via the API is in fact useless, as you can't add a logo to the plan in this way, so we have to do it manually. Also, each time you edit a coupon or a payment plan, you get redirected to the first page, and it complicates the process big time.

Thus it is, in fact, impossible for a marketing manager to work with subscription plans and coupons via the internal Paddle interface.

- The statistics export doesn't include refunds, charge backs and withdrawal fees

Easy payment system integration for a SaaS service.

Paddle review by Maxim A.
Maxim A.

"Glad my customers can have easy checkout process now"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a streamlined checkout experience to sell my software products with. Paddle has pretty nice checkout steps and they give a promise of constantly iterating it and improving conversion rates. That’s less guesswork for me.

What do you dislike?

I am yet to find something to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Initial product setup is easy and their support was responsive, so there’s no harm in trying it out.

I’ve been selling my own side-projects as shareware software for over decade. Several companies I’ve used in the past for processing orders still seem to be stuck in 2000s. I’m talking both about what customers have to go through and my use of their control panels/dashboards/reports as a developer. Paddle keeps up on both of these fronts. Also pricing is clear and they have well documented and evolving APIs.

Paddle review by Channing D.
Channing D.

"Paddle brings more customers while saving me tons of work"

What do you like best?

A few month ago I decided to sell a macOS app I originally created for myself to customers. Usually it may take a week or so to develop the licensing system, integrate checkout, and so on. With Paddle, it took only a few hours. This enabled me to put the app online and start making money in just a few days.

The in-app checkout also provides a much better purchasing experience for the users and boosts the conversion rate of my app.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel is not very well organized. It may take you some time to find a feature you need in some cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paddle is the no-brainer solution if you want to sell apps on macOS outside of App Store.

I integrated Paddle SDK into my app to handle all the licensing and payment processing.

Paddle review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"Wonderful folks, great payment solution."

What do you like best?

How great the support team is, and how personable they treat you. I never feel like an account number when working with paddle. Everything is there for you to see, nothing hidden. The integration was second to none, and I had zero trouble plugging it into everything from customer software, to point-of-sale frameworks.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. They do just what they say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've used paypal API's or authorize.net in the past, paddle will likely be a breath of fresh air. Single payments and recurring payments, alike are super easy to implement. With both webhooks and query api methods available, it's very flexible.

This a prime checkout solution for those who need to accept payments for digital products. No cost to get started, supreme support, great vendor panel.

Paddle review by Serhat U.
Serhat U.

"Easy and Fast Setup"

What do you like best?

I have downloaded the Wordpress plugin and got it working in less than 30 minutes. Paddle lets you do many customizations from design to functionality. Works fine on mobile device front ends too.

And maybe the most important asset of Paddle: Employees. They've been so friendly to me as we resolved major bank issues I had.

What do you dislike?

Cart abandonment emails sent by Paddle should be set to 1 hour later, not 6 hours.

As a vendor of Paddle, I also need a mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate, you'll love Paddle, and they'll love you too.

You get 2 powerful gateways installed at your checkout page: all types of credit cards/debit card and PayPal. All transactions are checked against fraud.

Refunds are so easy to make.

Paddle review by Adam A.
Adam A.

"Vastly simplified sales"

What do you like best?

It's virtually zero-touch for us. Paddle allows us to eliminate the time spent handling things like VAT and charge-backs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particularly. The search functions for transactions vs subscriptions have inconsistent features, but this is a minor issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paddle is easily the best solution we found both for handling VAT and for handling subscription-based recurring payments.

They handle VAT, renewal, notification, charge-backs, etc and just send us a monthly stack of BACS-transferred cash. Selling to the EU would be nearly impossible for us due to tax and reporting requirements without Paddle handling the VAT. They even have an API to allow us to insert a tax-inclusive price into our HTML.

Switching to Paddle allowed us to effectively have zero increased overhead from an expanding user base.

Paddle review by Oleksandr K.
Oleksandr K.

"Modern and Dynamically growing e-commerce platform"

What do you like best?

The onboarding was extremely easy, with the help of excellent customer support.

The team is ready to implement custom requests and very helpful.

The whole system looks light and modern without the extra burden of a 20-year old system, like most of the competitors have.

What do you dislike?

It may lack some rarely used payment methods in some specific Countries.

The platform is still developing and may miss some functionality of APIs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It doesn't take much time to start selling your products on Paddle.

But at the same time, you will get a much more modern look of your products storefront.

Go-To Market Speed.

Automatic taxation management.

Receiving payments across different countries and languages.

Analytics of e-commerce flow.

Paddle review by Mikko S.
Mikko S.

"Smooth payment processing"

What do you like best?

Paddle has a sleek interface, robust API, good documentation and helpful support staff. It does the job well, and feels like it's moving forward with new features and improvements to old features.

What do you dislike?

The user interface, while sleek, lacks some features. Batch editing products, for example, or moving more swiftly from product to product. The affiliate interface was pretty hopeless earlier, but has now been improved a lot to the point of being useful, so I'm sure these are not permanent issues.

Earlier I felt like an important customer and got more attention and support; now it seems Paddle has grown larger and doesn't care as much about individual customers.

Paddle handles payments and VAT for me, and does that without issues. It's somewhat cheaper than my previous payment processor, and has a better interface and much better support.

Paddle review by James G.
James G.

"Simple and reliable - perfect for small scale startups."

What do you like best?

I'm a small company (mostly me:) and I love the ease of integration of Paddle into my apps for security and data tracking. I have several apps and Paddle made it super easy to sell them on right from my site.

What do you dislike?

One feature I'd love to see is a shopping cart, especially as I sell several different apps on my site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong reliable product backed by a great team.

I started selling apps in the Apple app store, and adding Paddle made it simple to start selling right from my site. Now anyone can download my app for a free trial, then purchase it from in the app with the Paddle tech.

Paddle review by Sam D.
Sam D.

"Significant improvement over our previous payment provider"

What do you like best?

We chose Paddle because of their handling of VAT. It was easy to integrate, and the team was very responsive to teething issues. The payment collection dialog looks great and the split testing/optimisation that Paddle does behind the scenes handles things we wouldn't have time to do ourselves.

What do you dislike?

There are a few niggles with integration (e.g. no test credit cards) and a few features we'd like that don't exist.

We successfully moved from a long, multi-step checkout process to a simple two step process. This resulted in a marked improvement in conversion rate.

Paddle review by Brett T.
Brett T.

"Easy implementation, robust features"

What do you like best?

Started with Paddle a few years ago after researching many options for my app. Pale was the simplest to implement and made a lot of the pain points of others "just work." I've been with them ever since, and they've only gotten better.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things lacking from order management (I can't manually correct an email address for a customer yet) but they're edge cases for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A few lines of code and you're up and running. Customer support is great, everything is customizable, and devmate integration.

Direct licensing of my app, international sales with price localization, payment processing.

"Fraud Company "

What do you like best?

Approval was to fast and easy but never knew they gonna turn like this ...

scam alert

What do you dislike?

Payout and paddle will never answer your email when they found out it was there mistake. i have all the proof if somebody wanna look do email me on tekkarmahelp@gmail.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please do not use paddle otherwise you will end up losing your hard earned money.

better go with other companies like FastSpring.

I have used the paddle the first payout was on time but when it comes to the big amount they had suspended the account for no reason and held my money for over 6 months and finally when it comes to releasing the funds they end up sending in some unknown company account which was kind of no sense thing for me. paddle had my account details on which they have transferred the funds the first time then how come they end up transferring the funds to the unknown account. the best part is they will never respond back to your email when they found it was there own mistake. So Guys be please be aware do not use this cheap company they will surely eat your hard earned money.

Paddle review by Yelena R.
Yelena R.

"Paddle is a delight to work with!"

What do you like best?

They go above and beyond for us and our customers and constantly help us meet our customers requests and expectations. They are extremely effective on all levels and really good at focusing on what customers need and require. Great job!

What do you dislike?

We have never had a negative experience with Paddle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend Paddle to everyone who is in need of such services. They demonstrate professionalism at all times and on all levels.

They provide assistance to our customers and problem solving is one of their stongest key skills

Paddle review by Stian A.
Stian A.

"Great integration and quick to set up"

What do you like best?

The payment solution is very easy to set up and integrates beautifully with our web site without the need to create design templates. The Paddle team is responsive and listen to feature requests.

What do you dislike?

We see the very simple check-out as beneficial, but it might not suit everyone. The lack of a shopping cart might be a problem for businesses that usually sell multiple items per order.

Paddle handles everything related to eCommerce fulfillment, that is payment processing, VAT handling and shipping license keys.

"No Payout From Paddle"

What do you like best?

We are disappointed that paddle.com is not answering to our emails and payout is also delayed without any reason. Contacted several times but not even getting replies to our emails. We expect someone from paddle to contact us immediately and send our payout to us as soon as possible as we are losing faith in their service with every day passing.Payout reference # 11608

What do you dislike?

No payout to Vendors from last 20 days. Emails not answered on daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to paddle.com first that they will send payout on timely manner or they will delay it. It is very frustrating for a vendor to not receive the money after putting lot of efforts. No body will consider paddle if they will keep on doing this for long.

Asking someone from paddle to read this and send our payouts in time without delays.

Paddle review by Oskar G.
Oskar G.

"Amazing platform for launching or growing your online business"

What do you like best?

Features for selling digital products, such as license key generation, delivery and activation.

What do you dislike?

Occasional poor experience for end-user looking to get help with their order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ultimate e-commerce solution if you want to focus on building your product, and not on maintaining payment gateways, tax regulations and providing order support.

Selling digital software products. Some of the benefits include instant license key delivery, activation, payment gateway, avoiding tons of paper work and dealing with tax laws when selling around the world.

Paddle review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Paddle works perfect for our business"

What do you like best?

We love how Paddle handles all the taxes. it'd be a huge pain for us having to handle all the taxes by ourselves.

What do you dislike?

Paddle Analytics is not that great, we'd like to have a way to track events/conversions better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paddle is great for getting paid for your product, handling licenses, coupons, refunds. It's not that great for analytics, though.

We're using Paddle to sell in-app purchases in our browser extensions and as a licensing provider for our macOS app.

Paddle review by Joe B.
Joe B.

"Hassle free subscription management"

What do you like best?

Paddle has every aspect of subscription management covered. All I need to do is set up the plan and everything else is handled by Paddle.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure they're working on this already but it would be awesome to be able to drill down further into subscription metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the time I've been using Paddle, the service has just been getting better and better. Updates and improvements come thick and fast and I'm always pleased to see that the priority is in improving the most important thing to me, making selling easier.

Subscription management. Not having to manage this myself saves me time so I can focus on my main tasks.

Paddle review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Glyph + Paddle"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using Paddle for my side project for over a year now. Love how simple the setup process is. It’s a no hassle system that just works great.

What do you dislike?

Paddle needs to be more transparent about how they charge fees and local taxes. Also many customers complained that the receipt for Paddle comes through as HTML text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something simple and easy to setup go for it.

Glyph is a simple resume generator using a lifetime access model with a single payment. I’m currently using the pop up module to get payments directly in my site. Works like a charm. Because the pop up shows up in my website I lose less customers.

Paddle review by Jesse G.
Jesse G.

"Works well for me"

What do you like best?

Accepting and processing payments for Mac app outside of Mac App Store with very little effort.

What do you dislike?

Generally I like the service very much. Longer term I would like paddle to provide a standard UI so that users can manager their license key activations. For example disable license activation on old broken computer so that they can move the activation to their new computer.

Payment processing and web/native UI for accepting payments in for my macOS app.

Paddle review by Charlie M.
Charlie M.

"Best AppStore Alternative"

What do you like best?

Simplicity. From signing up to having an app up and running with a working trial and licensing is about 30 minutes.

What do you dislike?

There are some corner cases that are not handled and upgrade scenarios are not fully though-through at this moment.

Licensing, payments, etc. All the stuff around the apps that would take a lot of time to develop while it has actually nothing to do with actual app development.

Paddle review by Jesper B.
Jesper B.

"Paddle solves VAT MOSS - but that's the only win."

What do you like best?

If you're setting up a small company that handles payments within Europe, you're going to have difficulties handling VAT MOSS reporting.

Thank god Paddle solves all that for you. Just hook it up, and they take care of all the VAT nonsense.

What do you dislike?

They're not a great platform to develop against though. There are severe limitations and NO statistics outside of actual sales. So it's a black box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to solve VAT MOSS, use Paddle. It's getting better. But if you can handle the VAT MOSS, use something else for a better end user experience.

Subscriptions and reporting of income tax.

Paddle review by Maik B.
Maik B.

"Selling easily and handling VAT"

What do you like best?

Best selling platform for EU sellers as they handle VAT for all of us in a professional way.

What do you dislike?

The could be some more options for coupons or options to report sales.

Selling with ease and handling VAT as an EU seller is the most important part for my one-man-business.

Paddle review by User

"Account disabled, fund lost"

What do you like best?

API was well written, super easy to integrate.

What do you dislike?

After asking if my business was okay, we started integrating Paddle on our website. After one day of processing, they cancelled our account saying our business was finally not okay. Funds were held in theory for 90 days. We are now asking our funds each day from the day 90 to 120 and they haven't been released yet.

Payment processor easy to integrate, accepting credit card and paypal.

Paddle review by Administrator

"Our conversion grew by 30% after connecting paddle.com"

What do you like best?

We have been using paddle.com for more than a year for our projects. And we are very grateful to the paddle.com team for the excellent service with excellent support.

These are the best conditions on the market for accepting payments on the site. Our conversion grew by 30% after connecting paddle.com.

We want to wish your team to further develop this wonderful service.

What do you dislike?

There is no official version of the WooCommerce plug-in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Сreate a new official plugin for WooCommerce)

Sell gaming assets on craftpix.net

Paddle review by Lasantha Bandara K.
Lasantha Bandara K.

"Best Platform to Sell Digital Products"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and has many good features. Also they provide different payment methods for buyers and different payout methods for sellers.

What do you dislike?

When there are many products, there is no option to search a product without going page to page.

Selling themes and scripts.

Paddle review by Rui A.
Rui A.

"Best way to see digital products"

What do you like best?

Paddle is very transparent, all fees as visible and self explained.

What do you dislike?

I think more functions should be exposed via API.

We sell software through Paddle, we changed from AppStore because we want do more stuff, and sometime s with sandbox rules its complicated

Paddle review by Diogo A.
Diogo A.

"The best payments integration platform I've used so far"

What do you like best?

The ease-of-setup, the low transactions fees and the simplicity.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some subscription-related analytics, but I was told by the Account Manager that this is being worked on.

Subscription Management; One-time Purchases; Pay-per-seat billing

Paddle review by Christoph V.
Christoph V.

"It's a great start, but there could be more."

What do you like best?

Paddle does an excellent job taking care of your business.

I am writing the code and all sales go through them and I get a payout. Done!

What do you dislike?

Sadly implementing Paddle is extremely easy hackable, all our paddle-apps have been hacked and pirated.

Also I wish Paddle would open their own store, this would put our Software more on display.

Thanks to Paddle I can offer off-AppStore sales and be part of Bundles and other market places. Great!

Paddle review by Tarun M.
Tarun M.

"Best Payment Gateway for Indian Startup"

What do you like best?

Easy and secure integration, subscription management

What do you dislike?

Automatic payout on each month, support reply is bit late.

We need recurring payment solutions being SaaS startup. Plus we needed inline checkout js for that, and Paddle is best for that.

Paddle review by Stephen D.
Stephen D.

"Great support. Great UI"

What do you like best?

The guys at Paddle really went out of their way to accommodate us. Great support.

Great checkout UI

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. Only a few months into using the service.

Subscription and one-off app purchasing

Paddle review by Mohd Hazwan N.
Mohd Hazwan N.

"The simplest subscription payment service provider"

What do you like best?

The integration is pretty straightforward

What do you dislike?

Cannot control coupon frequency. dashboard for affiliate overall a bit confusing

It's the best alternative for those who having an issue with big player like braintree and stripe

Paddle review by User

"Convenient & flexible"

What do you like best?

Paddle offers a convenient service that makes e-commerce significantly easier to manage for vendors. The focus on allowing flexible and custom solutions alongside Paddle is great, and makes it rather distinctive compared to its competitors.

What do you dislike?

The commission fees could possibly be more competitive, and more payment options could be beneficial.

Dealing with VAT requirements for sales becomes a great deal more simple.

Paddle review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to move to"

What do you like best?

The developers were willing to work with me to add features for my licensing system.

What do you dislike?

Things have been working very well but I had trouble integrating the Mac SDK to support in app purchase. That was a while ago and I will try again soon.

I am using paddle as my e-commerce solution. I had previously been using PayPal and e-junkie.

Paddle review by Administrator in Computer Software

"An absolute pleasure."

What do you like best?

Great documentation, extremely responsive staff, and reliability. Paddle was very easy to integrate a few years back and everything has been running smoothly ever since.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd like to see is an app, so I could quickly see my sales on my iPhone. Currently a web browser is required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing beats Paddle in terms of UI.

Getting payments working for selling my software through my website. Paddle integrates with my server seamlessly and handles everything. They direct-deposit revenue into my bank account - couldn't ask for anything easier to implement.

Paddle review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"Love Paddle!"

What do you like best?

Paddle is very easy to use and get setup. It handles all of the issues related to providing e-commerce within your apps. They're constantly improving the system and adding new features.

What do you dislike?

I suppose I'd tweak the dashboard to only show what's interesting to me but really not an issue.

e-commerce within my app and website.

"Great "

What do you like best?

Easy to implement, good support, great Dashboard design, recently global coupons were introduced, it handles VAT EU on your behalf.

What do you dislike?

Price, fee is very high for low priced products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Payment gateway for the digital products on our Ecommerce website.

View Original

"Review entered in error."

What do you like best?

I never went ahead with the process, and decided to stay with my own system, so cannot comment.

Selling software synths/libraries

"So far, so good!"

What do you like best?

Easy set up and integration with our website.

What do you dislike?

No transactions reports by Month or Year! Instead there are reports for Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Month to Date, Year to Date, All Time. Why reports by Month and Year aren't available escapes me as they are extremely common and logical units.

Digital downloads

Learn more about Paddle

Paddle Videos

Learning about Paddle?

* We monitor all Paddle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.