PageFreezer

PageFreezer

PageFreezer is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) application that enables organizations and corporations of all sizes to permanently preserve website and social media content in evidentiary quality and then access those archives and replay them as if they were still live.

Work for PageFreezer?

Learning about PageFreezer?

PageFreezer Reviews

Ask PageFreezer a Question
Showing 31 PageFreezer reviews
PageFreezer review by <span>James G.</span>
James G.

PageFreezer For A Township/Government site

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to set up. They took care of everything! All I had to do was send them the links to the accounts we wanted, PageFreezer sent me an email to confirm and that was it. We were up and running in no time

What do you dislike?

The only I have not enjoyed is we have had a little trouble setting up Instagram due to the fact that someone else set up the account. But this is more about Instagram then it is about PageFreezer

In a Government Setting we need to have everything available if we are to get a public records request. This allows us to get the info quickly for our residents.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PageFreezer
PageFreezer review by <span>Dawn B.</span>
Dawn B.

The City of Sacramento had discussed web archiving for some time and realized that the tools we were

What do you like best?

These are the reasons we selected PageFreezer as the preferred solution.

• The pricing model was straight forward and easy for us to identify annual budget dollars.

• The ability to have a comprehensive web and social media solution without the need for 2 separate solutions.

• Providing 24/7 self-serve for our customers

• Now that NextDoor is archivable, our internal customers are pleased.

What do you dislike?

Now that NextDoor is archivable, I have no issues because it provides a comprehensive solution at a fair price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to ask the right questions. It is sometimes a challenge to evaluate various solutions because the information is packaged differently. Read between the lines.

The best thing about the solution is that we know that we are as compliant with the law as possible. We are able to meet the expectations of our City policy without requiring our staff to do any extra work in capturing and managing the archived data. The ease of use is also a plus for our Transparency initiative where we continue our commitment to 24/7 access to as much data as practicable.

What Enterprise Information Archiving solution do you use?

PageFreezer review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

Pros and Cons

What do you like best?

PageFreezer is a fantastic deal. The price that one pays to have this service is definitely the biggest bang for your buck. The platform is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I was scheduled for an online training/walkthrough/webinar with one of the reps. The chatroom was filled with other clients who began showing concern when the rep did not join the meeting that he scheduled. After 15 minutes of hanging, we all bailed from the meeting. I sent an email to PageFreezer and another meeting was scheduled promptly and they apologized. They rectified the mistake and I appreciate how they handled the error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There have been a few issues with set up. Sometimes I will log in and see that one of the platforms that were not being set up for archiving has not been archived. This is something I simply email them about and tend to hear in the next 24 hours. Sometimes it is a quick fix, other times it takes awhile. Either way, you won't find a better deal for something like this. Overall, I appreciate their service, though it has required some patience. Being that I do not have to log in every day or sometimes every week, it is a platform that I can afford patience to.

Some things are better to have and not need than need and not have. Should any legal issues arise, their archiving services will be most helpful. It also captures all comments and content--even if it was hidden or deleted so there is always a true record.

PageFreezer review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Quick and Easy

What do you like best?

The implementation is really quick and easy. Afterwards, it is super user-friendly and easy to access. They are a bit behind on the times when it comes to integration, but ensure us they are working on it. So, I have great hopes for the future.

What do you dislike?

We were under the impression we would also be archiving our mobile with PageFreezer, but after finally finishing the implementation process, we found out that that piece was handled by a third party company (that they don't even integrate with). So, we had to start a new contract process and were delayed pretty significantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are clear on your expectations and know your contract well.

Lack of integration is going to be a time-waste. However, since they are working on it, we are okay with that. The opportunity to train often is great - we love that!

PageFreezer review by <span>Brandi W.</span>
Brandi W.

The only archiving service for all social media accounts

What do you like best?

In researching the top archiving systems for social media, PageFreezer was the only one that captured edited posts (vital to me) and is also the only provider currently archiving NextDoor, which we are considering. They also offer web site archiving and while this is currently not a service I need, it's nice to know it's available.

What do you dislike?

The back end is a little "clunkier" than Archive Social's but it is still effective for my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to archive everything you have ever posted on social media, and want the flexibility to edit posts after they may have already been viewed, you need an archiving program that captures both the original posts and the edits. If you are considering using Next Door, they are the only provider that works with them currently.

We must abide by strict Florida public records laws and this meets that requirement. What I didn't realize is that PageFreezer would help me pull stats of how many times I posted about flood prevention - which we must report on as federal requirement.

PageFreezer review by <span>Allen T.</span>
Allen T.
Invitation from the software vendor

Page Freezer is set and forget

What do you like best?

We have been clients for years with Page Freezer. We need archiving of our website for compliance reasons. We can set up our account and then it does all the rest!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to speak of here - its incredibly affordable and give us more options than we need to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a website to be archived - this is a turn key solution. I cannot recommend this company enough from an ease of use standpoint.

We need to archive our website for compliance purposes, this allows us to do that.

Learn more about PageFreezer

PageFreezer Videos

Learning about PageFreezer?

* We monitor all PageFreezer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.