Pagely®

PAGELY is enterprise WordPress hosting in the Amazon cloud.

Work for Pagely®?

Learning about Pagely®?

Pagely® Reviews

Ask Pagely® a Question
Showing 11 Pagely® reviews
Pagely® review by George B.
George B.

"The best tech support & great rates"

What do you like best?

Tech support goes out of its way to help me do things, and I never feel like I should have known better.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet. Pagely is one of my favorite providers of any technical service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let them drive. They are true experts who look out for you. I asked one to help migrate a website from another host, and they pointed out multiple issues to be sure that we looked at first.

Constant backups are available for multiple days in the past. WordPress is kept updated, and the site speed is super-fast, especially compared to those discount hosting plans at other companies. This means that we can pass search engine speed tests with flying colors!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pagely®
Pagely® review by Elaine S.
Elaine S.

"Well worth the money (if you have the budget)"

What do you like best?

Uptime has been truly 100% except for a couple of very brief scheduled maintenance windows. Pagely even lets you choose your own maintenance window so you can minimize impact to your visitors. The support team goes above and beyond and they are all truly knowledgeable. They listen when you provide feedback and are frequently making improvements, such as adding phpMyAdmin where they didn't have it before, and now allowing users to set up SSH keys themselves where before it required a support ticket.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an easier way to push between staging and production. There is a "Pagely Sync" tool you can use from SSH which is very helpful, but would be much better if they integrated this into their control panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need WordPress hosting and your budget allows for it, don't hesitate to try Pagely. They migrate sites for free and will help you in so many ways. It's truly set it and forget it - they handle all core, plugin, and theme updates. If you can't quite stomach the budget, SiteGround is an excellent shared host alternative.

Pagely has kept our sites stable. Prior to using them we were using a local agency for hosting and the sites kept going down. It was due to their staff not realizing the plugins they'd installed added so many transients to the database it crashed the server. Pagely is great at identifying the real cause of any problems you submit in support tickets and giving you a real, actionable answer.

What Managed Hosting solution do you use?

Pagely® review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Wouldn't trust my Wordpress sites elsewhere"

What do you like best?

After hosting Wordpress sites elsewhere, Pagely was a revelation. Their Atomic Core dashboard is a well-designed view into the status and performance of all our sites. Their security standards are top notch and our sites are always 100% spam-free. On top of that, their customer service is fast and always friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some folks get a bit confused by the sites vs apps terminology.

The VPS-1 plan has made managing a disparate set of websites efficient and worry-free. We can count on regular software updates and rock-solid uptime so that we can concentrate on our core mission of creating great sites.

Pagely® review by James H.
James H.

"Superior service. Superior care. Pagely is the ONLY managed host I recommend"

What do you like best?

Attention to details and communication with customers about any and all infrastructure changes that could affect your hosting.

They've put in the effort to ensure the infrastructure is rock solid and stable and redundant - FAR exceeding their published SLAs

What do you dislike?

I've been using Pagely since week 1 of their operations - I can honestly state that there is NOTHING that I disklike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it's important to you, it's important to Pagely.

Trust that they will be proactive in assuring your investment in them exceeds your expectations.

You're in good hands with the infrastructure, product and service that Mr. Joshua Strebel and team have put in place.

High quality managed WordPress hosting.

By quality I mean flexible, stable, and available

Pagely® review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Best WP Hosting Ever"

What do you like best?

Love the admin interface as well as the ability to contact someone and know they will respond quickly.

What do you dislike?

We had some downtime but the crew was quick to respond and were able to figure out errors as fast as I could get a ticket in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any service there is a small learning curve but well worth it. Security and stability is key in the Education space and it really goes to show that they care about the customer.

We migrated to a dedicated VPN instance and it has payed off well. Much easier to manage from an Admin standpoint as well as monitor our hosts.

Pagely® review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Pagely are simply ...on Page all the time, every time I need them they are there to assist "

What do you like best?

Service is excellent, fast and responsive and I actually feel that they care, I am not a number I am treated as a client with respect and my questions answered in full. Even though my questions could have been asked 10000 times before, I feel that the reply is specifically designed for me.

What do you dislike?

The fact they are in a different time zone, so sometimes I have had to wait until the team get in and start processing the issues to get a response and reply.

Being East of the team means that I may have an issue that causes a problem for several hours before It's solved and having a dev team in Manilla also adds to the delays

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support hours to follow the sun as we are to the west of your company, and we have a dev team in Manilla, we can be waiting for an answer, that in fact is dealt with very quickly when you get in, but we have been working for several hours before we get the answer.

We also work weekends when needed and sometime, understandably, your team has left to go home.

Hosting 4 dev sites and back up..not used the capacity yet as these are just dev sites, we have not released these to the public yet so we have not yet benefited from the local storage speed applications or needed to use the backup system which is good news really, but nice to have

Pagely® review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great product and service by a great team"

What do you like best?

the product is great, and the support team is very helpful. I like to work with them.

What do you dislike?

I hope I may have full control of all the users with friendly and easy interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pagely takes care of the server OS and WP update, with security issue for the WP sites. The support team is very friendly, and productive.

I used to host many WordPress sites on our own servers. It took a lot of my time to keep the WP up to date, keep the server OS update, and the plugins, themes, and the backups. After I moved them all to Pagely, I found they are all running great on Pagely managed server. I have saved a lot of time, and I feel great. I am very happy about this decision.

Pagely® review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"No fuss, reliable, multi-instance, updated WordPress hosting"

What do you like best?

Pagely's management tools are great and handle WordPress site setup quickly and reliably.

What do you dislike?

As far as I know, Pagely's management console is limited to a single user per company -- we'd prefer to have multiple users on the account, if possible, rather than sharing credentials.

And of course, now that I look, this *is* possible -- perhaps it was added since we started.

We were interested in using WordPress but without installing and maintaining it ourselves. Pagely are WordPress experts and make it easy to do WordPress right.

Pagely® review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Pagely has had the best customer service of any hosting I have dealt with.

What do you dislike?

They removed the individual WP site option ;P

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Understanding more deeply what was happening on a technical aspect

Pagely® review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"I used Pagely for webhosting."

What do you like best?

Speed, professionalism, quick service from the Support team.

What do you dislike?

Need more sites for the money. 5 sites for $99, but the next plan is (I think) $249. Need some options in-between.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with someone and learn more about what Pagely offers.

Improved site speed, which was my main objective.

Pagely® review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Great offering and service!"

What do you like best?

Straightforward interface and fast support.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it!

Having managed, easy to use hosting in a secure environment.

Learning about Pagely®?

* We monitor all Pagely® reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.