Pagely®

4.9

PAGELY is enterprise WordPress hosting in the Amazon cloud.

Work for Pagely®?

Learning about Pagely®?

Compare Pagely® to Similar Solutions

Pagely® Reviews

Ask Pagely® a Question
Showing 20 Pagely® reviews
Pagely® review by Pathan M.
Pathan M.

"Great Server with Lighting fast support and no Downtime "

What do you like best?

As I am Wordpress Developer I am always looking for website speedup and here on Pagely I have found the solution on my all speed up related issues.

Important features that I live with Pagely is -

- POWERED BY AMAZON

- MANAGED WP UPGRADES

- SSH + DB ACCESS

- VERSION CONTROL

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. But one recommend at the is, If Pagely could provide Email service then it will be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes it is always recommendation to all to go with pagely server.

Basically now I can concentrate more on Development on projects instead of worrying about server issues and website speed issues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pagely®
Pagely® review by Toufic H.
Toufic H.

"Incomparable customer service for a hassle free hosting experience"

What do you like best?

The customer service is world class. The handling of issues is almost immediate. The technical team at Pagely is kind enough to go beyond the scope of work and assist us with site issues that are not hosting related. For someone focused on sales and business development I cannot afford to dedicate time to attend to technical issues on our site. Hence I count on Pagely to keep my site online and swiftly fix issues when they arise.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much really. Atomic Beta a feels a bit too minimalist at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pagely may sound expensive at first. Once you understand well what comes with the package you realize you invested well.

With Pagely I don't need a dedicated website support staff. This saves us headcount costs.

What Managed Hosting solution do you use?

Pagely® review by Tyler H.
Tyler H.

"Never a worry with Pagely"

What do you like best?

No matter how much WordPress changes, no matter how little or much time I have to spend on site maintenance, I never have to worry about any Pagely-hosted sites I work with having problems not caused directly by site users or developers.

And even then it's easy to correct mistakes with help from Pagely's team.

It's like a safety net, which takes a lot of worry off my plate.

What do you dislike?

You certainly get what you pay for here, but I suppose I could complain about the price? Feels like I'm nitpicking here, because the value is certainly there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the money never to have to worry.

No matter what I choose to host, whether old podcast episodes, years-old posts about my ingrown toenails, or portfolio pieces of my work, there's never a time I have to worry about my site getting shut down by some wayward update or incompatible "upgrade."

It just...works.

Pagely® review by Agustin G.
Agustin G.

"Worry less big scale Wordpress Sites!"

What do you like best?

The support team from Pagely is Level= AWESOME!

We have been working with them for a couple of years now and the amount of knowledge they have on Wordpress and their platform can not be found anywhere else (maybe at Wordpress itself).

The support team is always willing to go the extra mile to get all your needs solved.

What do you dislike?

Actually there is nothing I can think of right now. At first you may dislike the pricing in comparison with othre WP providers, but let me tell you they are not playing in the same league.

We are running large scale WP websites for television networks.

Their infrastructure is really powerful, no outages and immediate support!

Pagely® review by Dan W.
Dan W.

"A level of support that is, in my experience, unparalleled"

What do you like best?

The levels of support at Page.ly are always beyond my expectations. Rather than simply point you at some terse knowledgebase the support team work with you to solve any issue you may have. Their knowledge is excellent and Page.ly has often simply fixed the problem and then checked for any other related issues and fixed them as well. It feels like you have a dedicated SysOps team working with you.

What do you dislike?

The nature of their Managed Platform means that a lot of the detail is not available to the end user and the server access via SSH is a little awkward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is, perhaps, more expensive than you are used to but you will not regret paying for the piece of mind that Page.ly provide.

High-Performance hosting of Wordpress publishing sites in a multisite configuration. Page.ly have outperformed every other host we have ever used in every category that matters.

Pagely® review by Jazmin E. H.
Jazmin E. H.

"Prompt Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I'm not super familiar with Pagely, but I've had pleasant experiences when it comes to the technology support for it. I like that my tickets are responded to usually within a day and they assist to the point of following up on service thereafter.

What do you dislike?

I'm not entirely too familiar with Pagely and haven't used Pagely long enough or often enough to survey dislikes for it.

My company runs a blog site using WordPress. I think it's connected with Pagely somehow, whether that's backing up the site or maintenance or something connected with that. I'm not sure. Pagely solves customer support issues.

Pagely® review by George B.
George B.

"The best tech support & great rates"

What do you like best?

Tech support goes out of its way to help me do things, and I never feel like I should have known better.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet. Pagely is one of my favorite providers of any technical service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let them drive. They are true experts who look out for you. I asked one to help migrate a website from another host, and they pointed out multiple issues to be sure that we looked at first.

Constant backups are available for multiple days in the past. WordPress is kept updated, and the site speed is super-fast, especially compared to those discount hosting plans at other companies. This means that we can pass search engine speed tests with flying colors!

Pagely® review by Elaine S.
Elaine S.

"Well worth the money (if you have the budget)"

What do you like best?

Uptime has been truly 100% except for a couple of very brief scheduled maintenance windows. Pagely even lets you choose your own maintenance window so you can minimize impact to your visitors. The support team goes above and beyond and they are all truly knowledgeable. They listen when you provide feedback and are frequently making improvements, such as adding phpMyAdmin where they didn't have it before, and now allowing users to set up SSH keys themselves where before it required a support ticket.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an easier way to push between staging and production. There is a "Pagely Sync" tool you can use from SSH which is very helpful, but would be much better if they integrated this into their control panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need WordPress hosting and your budget allows for it, don't hesitate to try Pagely. They migrate sites for free and will help you in so many ways. It's truly set it and forget it - they handle all core, plugin, and theme updates. If you can't quite stomach the budget, SiteGround is an excellent shared host alternative.

Pagely has kept our sites stable. Prior to using them we were using a local agency for hosting and the sites kept going down. It was due to their staff not realizing the plugins they'd installed added so many transients to the database it crashed the server. Pagely is great at identifying the real cause of any problems you submit in support tickets and giving you a real, actionable answer.

Pagely® review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Wouldn't trust my Wordpress sites elsewhere"

What do you like best?

After hosting Wordpress sites elsewhere, Pagely was a revelation. Their Atomic Core dashboard is a well-designed view into the status and performance of all our sites. Their security standards are top notch and our sites are always 100% spam-free. On top of that, their customer service is fast and always friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some folks get a bit confused by the sites vs apps terminology.

The VPS-1 plan has made managing a disparate set of websites efficient and worry-free. We can count on regular software updates and rock-solid uptime so that we can concentrate on our core mission of creating great sites.

Pagely® review by Pamela C.
Pamela C.

"Pagely Rocks!"

What do you like best?

The platform is simple to use, secure and reliable. We have never once had any sort of breach. The load speeds are amazing! But, best of all, customer support is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

No phone support! And way more expensive than the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! It's worth the money if peace of mind, lightning speeds and great customer support is important to you.

Peace of mind that our important sites are secure and load quickly. We would put ALL of our sites there if the price was more cost-effective.

Pagely® review by James H.
James H.

"Superior service. Superior care. Pagely is the ONLY managed host I recommend"

What do you like best?

Attention to details and communication with customers about any and all infrastructure changes that could affect your hosting.

They've put in the effort to ensure the infrastructure is rock solid and stable and redundant - FAR exceeding their published SLAs

What do you dislike?

I've been using Pagely since week 1 of their operations - I can honestly state that there is NOTHING that I disklike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it's important to you, it's important to Pagely.

Trust that they will be proactive in assuring your investment in them exceeds your expectations.

You're in good hands with the infrastructure, product and service that Mr. Joshua Strebel and team have put in place.

High quality managed WordPress hosting.

By quality I mean flexible, stable, and available

Pagely® review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Best WP Hosting Ever"

What do you like best?

Love the admin interface as well as the ability to contact someone and know they will respond quickly.

What do you dislike?

We had some downtime but the crew was quick to respond and were able to figure out errors as fast as I could get a ticket in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any service there is a small learning curve but well worth it. Security and stability is key in the Education space and it really goes to show that they care about the customer.

We migrated to a dedicated VPN instance and it has payed off well. Much easier to manage from an Admin standpoint as well as monitor our hosts.

Pagely® review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Pagely are simply ...on Page all the time, every time I need them they are there to assist "

What do you like best?

Service is excellent, fast and responsive and I actually feel that they care, I am not a number I am treated as a client with respect and my questions answered in full. Even though my questions could have been asked 10000 times before, I feel that the reply is specifically designed for me.

What do you dislike?

The fact they are in a different time zone, so sometimes I have had to wait until the team get in and start processing the issues to get a response and reply.

Being East of the team means that I may have an issue that causes a problem for several hours before It's solved and having a dev team in Manilla also adds to the delays

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support hours to follow the sun as we are to the west of your company, and we have a dev team in Manilla, we can be waiting for an answer, that in fact is dealt with very quickly when you get in, but we have been working for several hours before we get the answer.

We also work weekends when needed and sometime, understandably, your team has left to go home.

Hosting 4 dev sites and back up..not used the capacity yet as these are just dev sites, we have not released these to the public yet so we have not yet benefited from the local storage speed applications or needed to use the backup system which is good news really, but nice to have

Pagely® review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great product and service by a great team"

What do you like best?

the product is great, and the support team is very helpful. I like to work with them.

What do you dislike?

I hope I may have full control of all the users with friendly and easy interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pagely takes care of the server OS and WP update, with security issue for the WP sites. The support team is very friendly, and productive.

I used to host many WordPress sites on our own servers. It took a lot of my time to keep the WP up to date, keep the server OS update, and the plugins, themes, and the backups. After I moved them all to Pagely, I found they are all running great on Pagely managed server. I have saved a lot of time, and I feel great. I am very happy about this decision.

Pagely® review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"A Great Company with professional service"

What do you like best?

Fast Response. Professional attitude. Great Customer Service.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. I 'm a real estate broker. I just need a company to host my personal blog.

My real estate blog is on Pagely for almost 8 years. Dashboard is user friendly. I post my article without any difficulty.

Pagely® review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"No fuss, reliable, multi-instance, updated WordPress hosting"

What do you like best?

Pagely's management tools are great and handle WordPress site setup quickly and reliably.

What do you dislike?

As far as I know, Pagely's management console is limited to a single user per company -- we'd prefer to have multiple users on the account, if possible, rather than sharing credentials.

And of course, now that I look, this *is* possible -- perhaps it was added since we started.

We were interested in using WordPress but without installing and maintaining it ourselves. Pagely are WordPress experts and make it easy to do WordPress right.

Pagely® review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Pagely has had the best customer service of any hosting I have dealt with.

What do you dislike?

They removed the individual WP site option ;P

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Understanding more deeply what was happening on a technical aspect

Pagely® review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"I used Pagely for webhosting."

What do you like best?

Speed, professionalism, quick service from the Support team.

What do you dislike?

Need more sites for the money. 5 sites for $99, but the next plan is (I think) $249. Need some options in-between.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with someone and learn more about what Pagely offers.

Improved site speed, which was my main objective.

Pagely® review by User in Internet

"Incredible Services"

What do you like best?

It is fast , efficient, it works like a charm

What do you dislike?

at this moment there is nothing I dislike about this product

They handle WordPress so you I focus on everything else.

Pagely® review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Great offering and service!"

What do you like best?

Straightforward interface and fast support.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it!

Having managed, easy to use hosting in a secure environment.

Learning about Pagely®?

* We monitor all Pagely® reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Pagely® to Similar Solutions