PageProof

PageProof is a solution designed to help review and approve marketing, brand and business material.

Work for PageProof?

Learning about PageProof?

PageProof Reviews

Ask PageProof a Question
Showing 12 PageProof reviews
PageProof review by Royston M.
Royston M.

"Seemless integration with CC, and so easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that PageProof seem to be always expanding of their features, bringing new features seemingly constantly!

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there is nothing I dislike about using PageProof. It does exactly what I expect it to do, and with a lot of class. I have used alternatives, and there is no comparison

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The experience is truly a pleasure to use. The team have always got back to me on questions, and they seem to be a very progressive company. Always looking to improve. Also, SECURITY IS HUGE!!!! They go to great lengths to ensure your proofs are not visible. Even by them. Pretty cool!!

The ability to seemlessly proof from my Adobe CC apps is HUGE! This gives me back so much time to do other stuff I need to do, and know that PageProof is processing, adding my proof to a saved workflow, all without me logging into a website!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PageProof
PageProof review by Dan T.
Dan T.

"Perfect for projects managed across international borders"

What do you like best?

I've managed the implementation of a few websites involving multiple stakeholders in different countries, and bilingual content. Being able to display live html within the proofing interface has transformed the process; reviewers can mark revisions in the exact location, in the native language, so that the instructions can be cut and pasted into the CMS templates – without the designer even needing to understand the content (/speak that language) itself – Mandarin, being character based, being the most challenging. I've had no trouble onboarding foreign clients, because the interfaces are so straightforward and intuitive that users take almost no time at all to get into the groove.

What do you dislike?

Seriously, so far I can't fault it. The range of features, the simplicity of the user interfaces, and the pricing, all seem to create an unbeatable combination.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've looked at alternatives; I have absolutely no reason to doubt my decision to go with PageProof.

Simplifying and accelerating the design and implementation of websites by enabling stakeholders in multiple countries all review and revise in real time. The major benefit is that everyone gets to see each other's comments, so any disagreements can be resolved before additional designer and developer costs are incurred.

What Online Proofing solution do you use?

PageProof review by Anton E.
Anton E.

"Best proofing tool ever!"

What do you like best?

PageProof is very easy to use. Set-up your own workflows to allow whatever you are proofing to flow through the necessary people with ease. Keeps all versions in one easy place. The compare tool between versions is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Only issue we've had is getting companies with very high internet security (where users can only access certain websites) to get their IT department to white label www.PageProof.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is great, you won't regret it. I'm not to sure on any other competitors products, but PageProof is constantly getting better and better with new features and the support is great.

Getting work right quickly, so we are saving time going back and forth with client changes, which ultimately saves client frustration and money spent on changes.

PageProof review by Neil M.
Neil M.

"The smartest most secure online collaborative proofing system"

What do you like best?

Pageproof is so simple to use, allowing me to easily collaborate with my work colleagues using the smart workflows. Best of all Pageproof lets me proof and review all the file types I create, meaning my review workflow is consistent.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Pageproof for over two years and can honestly say I have no dislikes

In a fast paced business I needed my teams to collaborate and sign off on multiple pieces of work quickly and from any location. In the past we would email documents to team members which created a tracking nightmare trying to collate the various versions and comments. Pageproof has simplified this beyond anything we have used before.

PageProof review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Saves me SO much time!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity. When suppliers send me proofs I often have to swap screens to compare etc or comment in the body of emails which makes it difficult to link comments to the proof. PageProof's red pen and ability to update high res images within the comment field simply saves me time. When I ever ask questions on the site the team response is pretty rapid.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's great. I need this comment to be 40 characters long but I am struggling to think of negatives!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been sent proofs to review from suppliers using other proofing systems, and have been using email emails as well, Pageproof is just so simple and easy to use. I now wouldn't use anything else.

In tourism, I'm always asked to check brochures, website content and imagery. Before PageProof this was all done over email and drove me crazy. Now I can quickly add my comments, and also see what the rest of my suppliers have asked to be changed, so we are now all on the same page so to speak.

PageProof review by Symon T.
Symon T.

"Easy to use and big time saver"

What do you like best?

I used it for the first time recently, intuitive to get going, uploaded a PDF and in less than 10 minutes i'd made my edits and submitted it to the author for review.

One of the great features was having two versions side by side for compare - this made it so much faster to approve the edits.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find anything to dislike about it.

We are rebranding, so we have lots of docs to change. Using pageproof speeds this up significantly.

PageProof review by Dawn B.
Dawn B.

"Simple and intuitive - a smarter way of working"

What do you like best?

Everyone's on the same page, no saving and sending documents to each other, no waiting for others to finish so you can add comments. Proofing used to feel clunky and a drawn out. Pageproof simplifies and clarifies the process - a tool that makes you feel like you're working smarter.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of, unless you wanted to make it free.

Getting multiple people's feedback on one document easily without needing to micromanage the process.

PageProof review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Pageproof - The Perfect Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to Use and Easy on the Eye! Fully encrypted too - just WOW! Would recommend to anyone, in any industry, who needs documentation and video proofing and sign off approval. No more mistakes and no more headaches on those last minute changes.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure Green is my colour - HaHa!!! Hard to fault this product, seriously. If I could, I would, but I am really struggling to find a weakness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Collaboration has never been so easy and accurate. I have total peace of mind from a security perspective also - a product true to the definition of 'fully encrypted'!

Easy collaboration with the team on application support documents and videos. Errors have decreased and response times to changes has increased, what more can I ask for.

PageProof review by Ky H.
Ky H.

"The Best!"

What do you like best?

Super intuitive and easy to use. Our whole organisation now uses it to manage collateral and design assets.

What do you dislike?

That we didn't know about it years ago! Would have been great to have been using this product for longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ifr you create any design assets in your organisation, PageProof is a no-brainer.

PageProof makes the review and approval process super easy and transparent. we surely save hours every week within the organisation having this process streamlines through PageProof.

PageProof review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"PageProof sounds too good to be true, and delivers!!"

What do you like best?

This solved all of my problems getting client material internally and externally reviewed and printed.

What do you dislike?

I have no problems with PageProof, they are constantly updating and support is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing proofing workflow manager. I currently use with indesign, but can’t wait to start using this with websites. The full encryption and hi-res preview is A++

Proofing workflows, tracking client changes with ease!

PageProof review by User

"Great tool for Proofing"

What do you like best?

PageProof is easy to use. It allows you to set-up your own workflows and anything you are proof to go to the right people, tracks all versions in the same place as well. Creating briefs is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. I have heard the website sometimes is hard to access for strict IT departments but haven't had any issues with that.

Getting proofing done accurately and fast. This helps save time and money to get the jobs done more efficiently.

PageProof review by Darrin M.
Darrin M.

"Removes Pain Points in proofing Workflow"

What do you like best?

Also removes the headaches when dealing with Account Managers asking for changes.

What do you dislike?

No problems here makes my life much easier.

Removes Pain Points in proofing Workflow

Learning about PageProof?

* We monitor all PageProof reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.