pagewiz

Pagewiz is the do-it-yourself landing page platform that lets you create, publish, and split-test landing pages on the fly.

Work for pagewiz?

Learning about pagewiz?

pagewiz Reviews

Ask pagewiz a Question
Showing 1 pagewiz review
pagewiz review by Ross K.
Ross K.

"Pagewiz magic made landing pages easy for me"

What do you like best?

Pagewiz was fairly easy to use. They also had great on-line chat to help me through the odd problem.

It took me through a logical process and I was even able to take data back to my CRM using Zapier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I felt the more advance features "help tips" relied too much on the use having experience. However, once I found how to use it all went well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pagewiz is relatively easy to use and great pricing compared to more well known competitors yet delviered similar services and benefits.

I wanted landing pages for webinar offerings. I found this easier to use than creating pages on my Wordpress website. The pages looked professional due to the templates and worked a dream.

I only stopped using Pagewiz as I linked with companies providing landing pages for events on their website.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about pagewiz

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Learning about pagewiz?

* We monitor all pagewiz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.