Palette

Palette provides financial process automation software.

Work for Palette?

Learning about Palette?

Palette Reviews

Ask Palette a Question
Showing 4 Palette reviews
Palette review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"No touch AP processing"

What do you like best?

User interface, easy to use, predefined approval workflow, automatic coding and posting, local support. A very competent system!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have never used a tool with this clear ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I investigated the market thoroughly before choosing Palette and spoke to quite a few references. After go live I realize that all the positive things they said about the solution and the company was true!

Automating a very tedious work with lots of manual steps before implementing Palette. Today I experience efficiency, control and cost reductions. I truly recommend the system and the supplier, they´re doing wonders for my business!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Palette
Palette review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Love the easy of use and flexibility"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for our many end users as well as the maintainability for our IT department. Also the flexibility of the product and ease of reconfiguration when needed.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think about anything mayor I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with your processes together with Palette, Don´t be afraid to question or let them question your old "internal truths".

Since changing to Palette we have seen shortened invoice handling times, more transparency (where needed) and better traceability. We have also eased up the administrativt burden of adding new users, roles, etc.

What AP Automation solution do you use?

Palette review by Administrator

"Very easy to use and reliable"

What do you like best?

I like best the the simplicity of the dashboard. I like logging in and seeing exactly what is waiting for me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the search of the database. For me, there are too many different search options and at first, I could not find out how to search the correct database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the user guide, it has helped me a lot when I have a question.

We solve accounting issues with this software. The benefits are easy tracking of invoices for departments across many different regions.

Palette review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Great for manufacturing "

What do you like best?

Love the ease of use, and continuity of the program

What do you dislike?

I really can’t recall anything specific that I did not like.

Shipping/receiving errors

There are not enough reviews of Palette for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Bill.com Logo
Bill.com
Bill.com, a leading digital business payments company, helps automate your accounts payable (AP) process and saves you up to 75% of the time typically spent.
AvidXchange Logo
AvidXchange
AvidXchange provides end-to-end automated bill payment solutions for your company.
Concur Invoice Logo
Concur Invoice
3.7
Reduce the average cost of processing a single invoice by more than 80%. Automate invoice processing while increasing insight and control.
Tipalti Logo
Tipalti
Automate mass payment to global partners and providers
Goby Logo
Goby
Goby is a cloud-based platform designed to transform bill-level insights into portfolio-level value.
Chrome River Invoice Logo
Chrome River Invoice
Chrome River INVOICE is a mobile invoice management software designed to improve data accuracy, expedites invoice processing, and increases spend visibility.
MineralTree Logo
MineralTree
Stop manually entering invoices, chasing approvals, waiting for authorizations, and tracking payments. MineralTree Invoice-to-Pay automates the entire invoice-to-payment process - and it works seamlessly with your existing accounting package, so all workflow steps are sync’d automatically—and our multilayer security means you’re guaranteed against fraud!
BeanworksAP Logo
BeanworksAP
4.7
With BeanworksAP, your invoices are entered with guaranteed accuracy and stored securely in the cloud. Leave the data entry to us while your team tackles more strategic accounting tasks. Then use SmartCoding to intelligently code invoices along with automatic PO-to-invoice matching for seriously fast AP.
Stampli Logo
Stampli
4.8
Stampli is an interactive invoice management software that makes the Accounts Payable process fast and easy. It is a scalable solution that streamlines approvals across departments.
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Logo
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud
4.0
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service enables you to automate reconciliation tasks, support risk-based cycles, and gain real-time visibility into reconciliation performance.

Learning about Palette?

* We monitor all Palette reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.