Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Panda Security

(57 reviews)

Panda Endpoint Protection provides centralized protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops, smartphones and the leading virtualization systems.

Work for Panda Security?

Learning about Panda Security?

Panda Security Reviews

Ask Panda Security a Question
Showing 61 Panda Security reviews
Panda Security review by Hanna B.
Hanna B.

"Ideal for the protection of our digital life"

What do you like best?

I like it because unlike other software this antivirus is very advanced since it is able to detect attacks before they occur, that is why I consider it ideal for any business level as well as for daily life because it is very effective and It works very fast monitoring every data or application to classify any misplaced data, provides detailed information of any threat found and the best is that it is able to identify any threat is known or unknown.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it usually identifies good files as a threat and that is somewhat annoying because it blocks access to it and issues alerts unnecessarily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Panda Security both for the home and for the protection of your business as it will prevent the leakage of extremely important data, attacks directed at your system and more.

This brilliant security software keeps my computers protected from any cyber attack, from any espionage or malicious sites and that is why I can browse or allow internet access to my children because I have the peace of mind that they can navigate without any risk, since This antivirus is able to act before the attack is made.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Panda Security
Panda Security review by Jeremias Isrrael A.
Jeremias Isrrael A.

"it's good but not so good."

What do you like best?

there are many advantages that this antivirus brings, not only can it protect computers from threats such as viruses and worms, but it has an anti-theft function, and a function to protect intruder applications, which I applaud the creators of this software.

What do you dislike?

Within the disadvantages of band I can say that it is one of the heaviest antivirus I have used,

The heuristic is bad. If it stops updating a few days (and sometimes gives that problem), it is a virus strain because of its limited ability to recognize modified viruses. That's why he needs to update himself so much. having this antivirus meant being always cleaning the virus machine that got away from it and having to use antitroyanos and a lot of antispyware.

this antiviris is good but they have their disadvantages, I work sometimes keeping my computer free of viruses but if it is updating it is no longer one of the best, the heuristic is very good when it comes to eliminating harmless programs.

What Endpoint Management solution do you use?

Panda Security review by Aranza P.
Aranza P.

"Panda Security the number one antivirus in personal and business security."

What do you like best?

It is very simple to say because I like this great antivirus and it is because its interface is very simple and intuitive so it does not take a long time to configure it, it provides protection in different ways from the prevention, monitoring and very detailed information of all the processes that are run on each device or computer to prevent the entry of any malware regardless of whether it is known or unknown, which is why it is a latest generation antivirus ideal for all types of companies.

What do you dislike?

Their plans can be somewhat expensive and sometimes can generate errors in some files on my computer because they are detected as a threat by what I think is something that should be improved because it is a big problem to delete such important files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Panda Security is a great antivirus so if you are looking for an innovative solution for the equipment of your home or business this is the ideal, do not stop for its costs because each user gives you the opportunity to evaluate it for a free month.

For me to have Panda has been the best solution that I could implement for the security of my home computers because it is really a very advanced and efficient antivirus so that before the arrival of a virus it detects it, thus avoiding the damage to my equipment and always keeps me aware of everything that represents a threat to me that is why it is worth paying the price.

Panda Security review by Lorena H.
Lorena H.

"Multipurpose tool for everyone"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because I can use it both personally and professionally, it brings many features, and different forms of protection, it is constantly protecting my computer or my smartphone, it has very useful options like firewall, vpn, usb analysis, etc. It also has a very simple interface to use, and very nice, with a few clicks I can configure the software to keep me protected.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it detects as threats safe files that do not have certificates, I am a programmer I create own files of extension .dll, or some .exe that panda detects as malicious, so it is annoying to have to add them to exceptions constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool for those people who are constantly downloading content from the internet, on public networks, or connecting other devices to the computer. It is also excellent for smart phones, because of the low amount of resources it consumes, and if you do not want to invest too much in security, it is an excellent tool that allows you to protect several devices at once with a single payment.

It is an excellent tool, to keep me protected and able to interact with USB devices, LAN networks in my work, or with public Wi-Fi networks in a secure way. By giving me security at different levels and for different devices, I do not need to have several programs that deal with different security fields, with panda security I have a lot of covered field.

Panda Security review by Anna Karina H.
Anna Karina H.

"Panda Security a great tool in your hands"

What do you like best?

Panda Security is a very versatile tool, I like it because it is not a common antivirus because it is always updated providing the best protection against the viruses or malware that arise when surfing the web or when downloading files, it works 24 hours a day of the day analyzing our equipment silently and in case of finding a strange file, it makes us know immediately, that is why it is the best antivirus for the personal and business protection.

What do you dislike?

Their prices can be somewhat high when it comes to paying the leniency per year, even though I consider that the investment is still fair for all the benefit it provides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to keep your low performance equipment or modern equipment safe, this antivirus is the ideal because it works in the background and does not invade your space while using your equipment whether laptop, pc, tablet or mobile.

Having Panda Security with me keeps me quiet because I can surf the web, download and access my banking sites with confidence, since this tool blocks any malware or virus, thanks to working in an automated way in real time and the best is that it does not occupy much space or requests many requirements from the teams, which makes it ideal for any non-modern or modern equipment.

Panda Security review by Greta Jazmine M.
Greta Jazmine M.

"The best protection in real time"

What do you like best?

I love panda security because it provides protection to all our equipment in real time and in the background so it does not affect any activity that is being done while doing its function, its configuration and installation is super simple so you can do it yourself his instructions, does not occupy much space in our equipment and also his plans are tailored to the needs of each user giving an appropriate cost either for personal or business use.

What do you dislike?

Panda Security is one of the best antivirus in the market so I personally do not have anything negative that can argue against it since it has worked perfectly well, its support is very good since they solve problems instantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Panda Security offers the best plans for personal or business use so I recommend that you try to prove your protection through your free trial and thus prove its use and know that your costs are nothing for everything it offers.

Panda Security is really very useful for my personal protection because it provides security 24 hours a day during every day protecting my computers from any virus, malware, protection of my data or personal or banking passwords, when surfing the internet it keeps me alert to any page or download that has something malicious that can harm my computer, tablet, or mobile, that is why it will remain my favorite antivirus and although its costs may be somewhat costly I consider that the payment is not in vain.

Panda Security review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Maximum security from your computer to your mobile! "

What do you like best?

What I like mainly about this great software based on security is that it has several functions from the protection of antivirus to the protection of your computer including phones and computers, its interface is very simple so it is very easy to use, that is to say You do not need to be an expert in installation or configuration of antivirus because it tells you the steps you should follow and the best thing is that you do not have to worry about the space it will occupy in your computers because it is really one of the lightest antivirus.

What do you dislike?

Panda Security works very well so it is worth paying any price for it, that is why I have nothing that I dislike of this great software I am really very pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Panda Security is a great security software, it is very easy to configure and does not demand high requirements for its installation, so it is a software that I recommend for the protection of personal computers such as business teams.

Using Panda for the protection of my devices allows me to surf or download from the web in a very reliable way, since Panda Security instantly blocks any malware that wants to enter my computers by issuing an alert to keep me informed, so I can avoid the entrance of viruses to them, that is why this software is one of the best for both personal security and your business.

Panda Security review by Jhon C.
Jhon C.

"Great personal security software or for your business!"

What do you like best?

Panda Security has many things that I like from its nice interface that is very simple but innovative, the protection it provides against threats that arise in the machines through an automatic analysis, its anti-spam engine that frees the user from Annoying emails, also that can protect the whole family since its protection is available for several devices.

What do you dislike?

Its cost is somewhat high, but I think it is worth paying because it is one of the most complete and efficient security software that can exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Panda Security is an ideal software for the protection of the information that we keep in our machines both personal and work, unlike other software that can take hours analyzing the information, Panda is very fast because it analyzes automatically so that I recommend .

Panda is my great ally for the safety of my family and for me personally because it gives us protection from my computer to our mobile phones, it gives us protection when using the internet because when downloading many sites bring viruses to our computers, it allows us to create copies security of our documents, photos, music, among others so it is a very complete security software.

Panda Security review by Niniveth Jose  M.
Niniveth Jose M.

"Panda Security: Protection at your fingertips and in real time"

What do you like best?

Panda Security I like it a lot since I've been using it on my PC for several years and it's really a very useful product for the protection of my machine, besides using it particularly it has also been implemented in the company where I work, which allows us to work without any worries. highly effective, offers antivirus solutions for the protection of devices, whether Windows, Android and Mac and the same in more than 23 languages, can detect malicious behavior before they occur, has a high monitoring that reaches 100%.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the installation of the product is usually something heavy but it is something that can be solved if they manage to facilitate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having Panda Security is having a quiet life because it offers you private and business security for very profitable prices.

Panda Security has made my life and my work easier because I do not have to worry about browsing, downloading or buying something from my machine and in my work or speaking has allowed us to focus on the main business since it protects us from any leakage of information, attack our equipment and solve the problem of vulnerabilities in our system.

Panda Security review by Yorvis G.
Yorvis G.

"Bitdefender the best in the market. "

What do you like best?

This antivirus thinks about everything, protects my devices, my privacy Thanks to Big Data and artificial intelligence, has developed a new intelligent technology that detects attacks even before they happen to keep me safe from any threat.

What do you dislike?

Bitdefender offers protection against ransomware and all types of viruses, Wi-Fi protection and secure online shopping and browsing, parental control and blocking of applications and calls, data protection and password manager, localization, remote control and device optimization, Premium technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with unlimited queries, Premium VPN: anonymous, safe and unlimited Internet browsing, with all these benefits I could not say anything negative, since it really is excellent.

It guarantees a protection at all times to each of my equipment, it is not very expensive.

Panda Security review by Marianí F.
Marianí F.

"PANDA IS THE BEST FREE ANTIVIRUS THAT EXISTS"

What do you like best?

I use this antivirus on my mobile and PC which I use to work as an independent merchant, I have to have my documents, account payable and other important files protected and PANDA gives me all the security I need and keeps both my cell phone and free computer of viruses. Besides being free it has a good resident protection, you will not get infected while surfing which prevents your equipment from slowing down.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints with this antivirus to comply with everything that promises to provide a full analysis 24/7

This antivirus is free Light and does not require many computer or mobile resources. It is the best free antivirus protection available, conanti-spyware, anti-rootkit and a strong self-protection built into itself to prevent any malware from disconnecting it. Update your database of virus definitions daily. Like most antivirus, it protects in real time and also monitors the most common ways of virus entry, such as P2P programs, instant messaging programs and email. It is an antivirus that detects viruses of all kinds, even those that are capable of modifying themselves.

Panda Security review by MARIA B.
MARIA B.

"A good antivirus, for a good company excellent"

What do you like best?

When I got to work as an accountant in my company I found that many files sent to me had viruses since they did not have a correct antivirus, so I decided to recommend the antivirus that PANDA used personally since then they have been enchanted with this antivirus since It is very easy to use and it is very good to clean a machine that has been infected for a long time, it is excellent for the projection of your computer, either computer or mobile, Good performance in conjunction with the tools it offers (Internet Security, Personal Firewall, AntiSpyware , etc.)

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints This is just a little heavy. An excellent service, since it fulfills all its functions and provides security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

It is an antivirus of a simple interface that makes quick scans and is easy to use which keeps my PC free of malicious attacks and does not require updates since every time it does an analysis it connects to the panda network to check on the fly and detect new dangers, before my computers were infected by Trojans and backdoors since I installed this antivirus I have my PC free of these and with the advantage that it does not consume resources on my hard drive, since it works in the cloud and does not require an installation heavy on the computer

Panda Security review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"The future is black and white"

What do you like best?

Panda Dome has a very simple, icon focused interface with scan, internet, vpn, devices, usb protection, monitor assessment, and ancillary options. As with most of its competitors there is no strongly dedicated integrated malware facility but when used in conjunction with 3rd party providers, like Malwarebytes, offers a complete, fast, and very easy to manage security solution for PCs and associated devices including tablets and mobile phones. Having used in the past the complex and speed reducing Norton, as well as AVG and Avast, it is refreshing to note that Pandas simplicity of use, and quiet background running offers security I don’t have to often worry with.

What do you dislike?

Like most of the aforementioned competitors, it relies upon a better 3rd party integration for highest level malware protection, not least in its free to use state, which is the solution most home users and small businesses are likely to interact with. With a powerful scan engine however it doesn’t negatively affect performance. Users just have to be mindful to remember that a solution package for protection needs to be installed and often this is achieved through the use of multi sourced programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the competitors and then try Panda. You’ll never go back to any other security platform. It does everything the others do with with such a simple to implement and use interface that even beginners to PC use or those with little technical skill or understanding can’t fail to appreciate.

Many home based PCs come with an integrated, or pre installed security software, and my experience of that is primarily Norton based. Whilst that provider is clearly at the forefront of security solutions, they have a clear definition towards larger business and as a result home security solutions and small businesses are often so complex that their use is never fully exploited, and home computers suffer under speed and performance issues. Having used AVG also, which is a terrific system, Panda has outperformed all of those primarily from its simple to use and implement structure.

Panda Security review by User

"De los mejores antivirus de siempre"

What do you like best?

Cuando instalas Panda, sabes que tienes una buena herramienta entre manos. Es un software con una trayectoria muy amplia y que proporciona buena seguridad para tu PC. Independiente de la seguridad en tiempo real, Panda también nos proporciona configuraciones de firewall, seguridad en el correo, pishing en webs, etc. Las últimas versiones de Panda, nos proporcionan multitud de utilidades y no sólo se quedan en el antivirus de toda la vida, si no que amplía su seguridad a todo tipo de entornos, especialmente centrado en internet, donde hoy en día tenemos un gran foco de malware, virus, accesos no controlados, etc.

What do you dislike?

Aunque su trayectoria es amplicay, considero que Panda se ha quedado un poco atrasado en funciones, estabilidad y eficiencia. Hay muchas alternativas, incluso gratuitas, que mejoran a Panda en muchos aspectos. El precio de licencia anual es caro, lo que hace ir a otras opciones. También vuelve a nuestro PC demasiado lento en muchas circunstancias, más de lo normal. El soporte técnico en mi experiencia deja bastante que desear y no está la altura.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personalmente, miraría otras opciones mejores y gratuitas. Panda funciona bien y cumple con sus tareas, aunque no de forma muy eficiente por mi experiencia. No recomendable en ordenadores con pocos recursos, ya que necesitarás tener buenos recursos para evitar lentitud. El precio es otra de las cosas que hacen que no sea una opción atractiva, ya que es un poco elevado respecto a otras opciones. Da la sensación que con los años se han conformado y acomodado sin hacer grandes avances.

En versiones anteriores de Windows hace años, cómo Windows XP, Panda era un opción obligada. Hoy día no tanto, ya que Windows 10 es más estable y trae su propio centro de seguridad. Aún así, llevamos con él instalado una temporada y nos ha defraudado bastante. Es cierto que nos bloquea archivos sospechosos, detecta algún malware, etc, pero la lentitud que provoca en el sistema no hace plantearnos seguir usándolo..

Panda Security review by ★ Salvador C.
★ Salvador C.

"Panda has always been a program of great protection and confidence for me ."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Panda is the security in the detection of intrusions or viruses through an extensive database that has updated and that allows us a security guarantee on our computers and offers us peace of mind while we are surfing the Internet.

What do you dislike?

Panda is a very complete program but a little extensive to how much size so it needs hard disk space in addition to some technical specifications of the computer not very old but we want to suffer that the program slows us down more work and speed in the execution of the different programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although there is currently a lot of competition in antivirus and security programs, Panda has always been a guarantee of a good program, which meets its objectives and gives security where it is installed.

I have worked in some companies in which I have seen that they use Panda for the protection of their data and computers, as well as for safe internet browsing.

Sometimes it has been of great help when it has detected or quarantined several viruses that have protected our computer from losing important information for our business.

Panda Security review by User

"Protección para tu uso personal o empresarial"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que Panda Security sea capaz de proteger frente a diferentes tipos de virus y ransomwares (el mítico WannaCry ha hecho mucho daño). Dispone también de protección wifi y mantiene tus compras online seguras y para colmo, tiene un gestor de contraseñas que no está nada mal. Por otra parte, el control parental también es bastante importante, puesto que así nos evitamos disgustos por si alguien ajeno cambia algunas de las configuraciones.

What do you dislike?

Por contra no me gusta que incluya un servicio de VPN, no porque no sea útil, sino porque nunca sabes a quien estas cediendo tu trafico de internet y siguiendo la misma rama, no me gusta que tenga un servicio de localización, puesto que esta información se sube a los servidores de la compañía.

En su versión mas avanzada, también dispone de un servicio de almacenamiento en la nube. Una vez mas, nuestros datos están subidos a los servidores de la compañía.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si necesitas un software muy completo para proteger tu equipo o el de otros es posible que este sea el software que estas buscando. La licencia anual es bastante barata lo que permite que el antivirus este disponible y al alcance de la mayoría. Recomiendo su compra.

He instalado este software en equipos para protegerlos de cualquier malware. Así consigo que cada equipo esté libre de virus y por tanto sea seguro, evitando dañar memorias USB que los alumnos insertan.

Panda Security review by Luisa T.
Luisa T.

"Completo pero los hay más eficaces"

What do you like best?

Antivirus con menús muy intuitivos y fáciles de utilizar, además ofrece compatibilidad con MacOs, Android y Windows. Ofrece varias versiones para adquirir licencias, desde la más básica (ESSENTIAL) a la más completa (PREMIUM). La versión básica ofrece diferentes funcionalidades, como son Antivirus / Firewall, protección en tiempo real para Mac y Android, servicio de VPN con un límite de 150 Mb/día, Protección de la red Wifi y posibilidad de escanear dispositivos externos. Su escudo en tiempo real es capaz de protegernos de malware y troyanos espía, además, su versión más básica ya incluye firewall.

What do you dislike?

Bajo mi experiencia, su principal punto negativo es su efectividad a la hora de detectar amenazas, he comprobado que no es tan efectivo como otros antivirus de similar o más bajo precio. Otro aspecto es el precio, para mi gusto si necesitas un producto completo, que incluya por ejemplo la protección parental, tienes que decidirte por su versión Premium, la cual tiene un coste de 89,24 euros, algo elevado si lo comparamos con otros antivirus de la competencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo este antivirus si la versión básica cumple con las necesidades que estamos buscando, en el momento que necesitemos funcionalidades extra, tendríamos que valorarlo debido al incremento de precio de las diferentes versiones superiores.

Con este antivirus he conseguido mantener mi equipo a salvo durante algún tiempo, aunque a veces haya tenido que recurrir a herramientas complementarias como Malwarebytes, pero en líneas generales no es un mal antivirus. Su versión más básica puede llegar a ser suficiente para cubrir las necesidades de un usuario medio, permitiendo poder desarrollar tu trabajo con seguridad.

Panda Security review by RAUL S.
RAUL S.

"La protección anti-virus de toda la vida, ahora aún más actualizada."

What do you like best?

Contentos desde hace años, ya lo utilizaba a nivel personal en los años 90 en mi PC. Desde hace 6 años lo utilizo en mi empresa y es grato ver las mejoras presentes, se nota los años de experiencia.

Muy útil para la protección de los ordenadores. Cierto que ahí otros mas baratos o gratuitos pero están a años luz de este, ofreciendo soluciones antivirus para la protección de dispositivos con cualquier Software. Además está en muchos idiomas.

What do you dislike?

El precio, pero la calidad ahí que pagarla. También para quien no tenga experiencia puede que el proceso de instalación avanzada sea un poco complejo, pero el informático de nuestra empresa nos lo soluciono sin problemas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Por el precio que tiene, uno se queda tranquilo y seguro en su trabajo todo el año, bien vale la pena. No se me ocurre una opción mejor.

Simplemente lo relajante que es trabajar sabiendo que no vas a perder documentos, entorpecimientos de los programas maliciosos, y demás problemas que pueda ocasionar un virus. Uno se centra solo en su trabajo, ya estamos seguros y protegidos.

Panda Security review by Cristian  G.
Cristian G.

"PROTECCIÓN IDEAL CONTRA MALWARE Y PHISHING"

What do you like best?

- Excelentes resultados en las pruebas realizadas por laboratorios independientes frente a todo tipo de amenazas de malware (también ataques de día 0).

- Incluye interesantes funciones adicionales, como por ejemplo el bloqueo de apps intrusivas.

What do you dislike?

- El soporte técnico es mejorable.

- La interfaz necesita una mejor organización, no es coherente.

- La falta de protección dedicada en redes Wi-Fi de la versión gratuita.

- No poder eliminar el enlace social ni pagando.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Una mejor atención al cliente llevaría a Panda a seguir creciendo ya que lo están haciendo muy bien.

Una buena compra. El programa es extremadamente eficaz: bloquea la totalidad del malware conocido, mientras, a la vez, le demanda al ordenador una cantidad de recursos razonable.

Pero nos queda el sabor amargo de que, salvo por el kit de rescate, este programa de protección no incluye ninguna característica adicional, de ahí que no ocupe un lugar más destacado en nuestra comparativa de mejor antivirus para Windows, donde existen otras suites de seguridad mucho más completas, como Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018 0 Norton Security.

Panda Security review by Luis Angel A.
Luis Angel A.

"It is a very powerful antivirus."

What do you like best?

With this antivirus I protect my computers from any threat that wants to invade them, it is really capable of eliminating malware in minutes, it does its analysis in the background without interrupting my navigation, in my country it is very little known and a friend recommended it to me and really not what I could stop using, since then I have not had any problems with my computer and viruses.

What do you dislike?

It has worked very well and I could not mention any against this application, it is an excellent antivirus, it is not very heavy and it is easily downloaded, it has a computer version and another for cell phones and with the same subscription you can protect several computers the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

can be used on several computers at the same time.

the best benefit to be 100% protected, I use it personally.

Panda Security review by Consultant

"Panda Security Works for PC, Not Sure What It Does For Mac"

What do you like best?

I'm not really a fan of this product as it seems to be running in the background, but based on the settings I know my IT has (all downloads need to be approved and administered by an Admin, which I am not an Admin), I seem to have no issue downloading anything. I only ever see it running, but never attempting to stop me from downloads or block pop-ups.

What do you dislike?

The product does not honor my ITs rules to request permission to download anything by an Admin for Mac users. Since I am a Mac user, there seems to be loopholes I can get around without trying to . . . or at worst, realize I am actually curtailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a product that works the same or equivalent on both PC and Mac.

Our company needed a more known Security platform, and this was decided to be used based on the majority of the employees using PC. I am a Mac User however.

Panda Security review by Gertrudis G.
Gertrudis G.

"Excellent antivirus."

What do you like best?

It is fast and easy to use, it protects my computer very well; every day it makes a deep scan to my computer and keeps all viruses away which makes my PC much faster and more efficient thanks to panda fusion.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage that I have observed is that when running it makes the computer slow, but I think this is common for all antivirus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent antivirus for the protection of your computer, I recommend it.

It has protected my computer, my emails, my personal information very well.

Panda Security review by Gerard E.
Gerard E.

"Excelente producto"

What do you like best?

Rápido y funcional. En la empresa llevamos varios años usando Panda Security y funciona muy bien, son muy responsables y si necesitas comunicarte con ellos atienden con rapidez.

What do you dislike?

La interface podría ser un poco mas amigable e intuitiva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Panda Security porque la protección que brinda ante virus y spyware es tremendamente efectiva, por su capacidad para trabajar en segundo plano y de manera poco invasiva, y porque el soporte telefónico es muy bueno.

El producto nos permite acceso remoto a los equipos de la red con Endpoint Protection a través de herramientas de control remoto, ganando tiempo y eficacia en la resolución de los problemas. Tambien nos permite tener un control de los equipos de la red sabiendo en todo momento las características de hardware y software.

Panda Security review by Isaac C.
Isaac C.

"Una buena suite sde seguridad"

What do you like best?

Panda Security es uno de líderes mundiales en seguridad informática. Ofrece eficaces soluciones antivirus para proteger dispositivos Windows, Android y Mac. La tecnología Panda Security está especialmente diseñada, entre otras cosas, para proteger la navegación en Internet de sus clientes, además de garantizar la seguridad de su red Wi-Fi de ataques de terceros.

What do you dislike?

las ventanas emergentes de "renueve Panda ahora", es un verdadero incordio, lo que hizo que pensara en usar otro antivirus. Esta es mi única queja pero para mí suficiente como para cambiar de antivirus.

Apertura de puertos en una intranet de un comercio. A veces había problemas con la confirguración de los puertos, los cuales no se autoconfiguraban correctamente, lo que tuvimos que llamar a un técnico para que lo solventara.

Panda Security review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Cold call when I was frustrated with old AV and I have not looked back since 2011"

What do you like best?

Small foot print and works well in corporate environment and silently runs in the background. The end users barley realize it's there protecting them.

What do you dislike?

Early versions of engine update was intrusive. Much better in latest releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let other products marketing sway you. The track record of actual users is the only metric that is of any real value.

Downtime due to infections reduced significantly. This brought IT cleanup down from 1-2 days a month to 2-3 hours a year!

Panda Security review by James M.
James M.

"Great AV solution"

What do you like best?

I "inherited" our Panda setup when joining the company and was initially skeptical about keeping it, but following a few months use and a successful block on some viruses i renewed the contract. It has great user interface online, and pushing out agents is easy with the tools they provide.

What do you dislike?

There have been times that the sync has stopped working on certain machines, and in extreme cases when forcing updates its resulted in a "black screen of death" that required safe mode and removal before re-installing. These are rare cases though and the majority of the 150 machines covered have no issues whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great product and i'd go with their adaptive 365 as that has ransomware protection baked in.

This is our endpoint security agent for AV / Malware scanning on user's devices.

Panda Security review by Mirka H.
Mirka H.

"I have excellent protection with this antivirus."

What do you like best?

It is one of the best antivirus I have used, despite not being well known, it is really excellent, I would not stop using it because I feel very satisfied with the functions it offers me.

What do you dislike?

Analyze all my files completely eliminating any threat that may arise, I have nothing against it to mention, I highly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it is not very heavy and it runs very.

best of all is your protection.

Panda Security review by Sergio G.
Sergio G.

"A very useful antivirus"

What do you like best?

It is a very light program which doesn't require many resources from your computer at the same time that keeps you secured.

What do you dislike?

The free versión has many adds which are shown continuously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try the free antivirus and if you like It, then buy the full version to avoid ADS.

I use the free version with muy colleagues. It is very easy to use. It keeps allí oír computer safe and avoids virus.

Panda Security review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Panda provides excellent security on work pc's with sensitive data needing protection."

What do you like best?

Panda is easy to use, the UI is very intuitive and user friendly. The databases are updated regularly and the customer support is always quick and efficient. There is nothing scarier than having your scanner down when loads of crucial data are on the line. Scanning options are simple and described effectively for the different situations. Data Sheild is also a key feature as hackers are getting more creative by the day and it only takes one click in an email to accidentally open a file that could potentially do a lot of harm.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately as with most security protection software Panda Security only protects against known threats. If there could be a way for the software to recognize temporary files that are not known to cause harm then that would complete the package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Panda is very effective and for a corporate security solution very effective and cost friendly.

Business time lost due to computer issues that are resolved by a regular scanning using panda. If any issues do arise their customer support team is always quick to resolve the problem.

Panda Security review by Darielys G.
Darielys G.

"guaranteed protection. "

What do you like best?

I like it because although I have tried many antivirus I think Panda is the best of all, because not only does it protect my computer or my phone from malware and malicious software it also protects them from theft and that's great.

What do you dislike?

I have used this anti-virus for a long time and I have not detected anything negative to mention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After trying many antivirus I found the right one and I recommend it.

Panda has helped me protect my information and make my devices faster.

Panda Security review by Simran S.
Simran S.

"Virus Blocker for your System"

What do you like best?

TruPrevent-

Virus security, Easy interface to detect.

High detection rate

Light software- Use less space and memory

Cost effective

What do you dislike?

Average scan speed

Sometimes don't detect Malware

Good for normal use but heavy system with high network rate don't cope with the Firewall

Recommendations to others considering the product

Home Users can use this software as it value for money with good scan rate and with real time scanning

Using it for the following-

Scan files in real time and on-demand.

Detect and eliminate virus on spot.

Scan Email before reaching the system

Panda Security review by Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.

"the panda realmete antivirus protects."

What do you like best?

I used this antivirus on my phone and it worked very well, it really protects me from any threat.

What do you dislike?

It is very light, constantly warns of any risk, I could not mention anything against it, and if it has kept me free of viruses.

keeps my computers virus-free.

Panda Security review by Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.

"I absolutely love Panda Security Systems"

What do you like best?

They limit the amount of space they take on your system and they are the best at detection and removal.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. All of their systems worked amazing for me and I have always been happy with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free online scan if you'd like to try it instead of buy it, so check it out!

Our computers were running terrible and we couldn't find anything obvious. We were able to solve many issues due to the Panda software, we are very thankful.

Panda Security review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"Panda Security is easy, free, good for home office use"

What do you like best?

the good reviews it gets from online experts, top recommendations etc

What do you dislike?

the pop-up advertisements are annoyingly frequent

when I am working from home, or doing consulting work, I do not have an IT department running my firewall. Panda has kept my machine virus-free, provides peace of mind.

Panda Security review by Ismael M.
Ismael M.

"Seguridad a un precio muy bajo"

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta es la simplicidad de el software y que es muy fácil de usar

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es que a veces te reconoce como virus cosas que en realidad no lo son.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No parar el desarrollo

Seguridad para mi negocio

Panda Security review by Marco Antonio P.
Marco Antonio P.

"Panda Security is the best antivirus software"

What do you like best?

Panda Security is easy to install, inexpensive and user friendly antivirus software.

What do you dislike?

Panda need to improve the malware protection. So far Panda Security has been great and I have had no problems with it

Panda Security protect my computer from spyware, malware and virus.

Panda Security review by Sotir N.
Sotir N.

"Security"

What do you like best?

I start with Panda Antivirus Pro and migrating to Panda Global Protection. Use antivirus on their computers, tablet and phone. Since I use it I have no problems with viruses.

I prefer to pay for legal software and not for crack

What do you dislike?

Often traveling from Bulgaria to Germany and always see the difference in the antivirus. Irritated by the fact that in different places the price is always different. The price should be the same everywhere. Often buy new antivirus and renew old because of the new customers are giving more discounts and old customers to save. We have old clients often give discounts for renewal, For new customers is € 92.39 fot 5 device - 1 year. For renewal € 189,99 ?? WTF??? Security is a very good thing, but this makes you prices should fire him!

Recommendations to others considering the product

fix their prices

So far am I protected from viruses

Panda Security review by Señorito S.
Señorito S.

"El antivirus de toda la vida"

What do you like best?

Es el antivirus de toda la vida. Tiene protección en tiempo real y siempre me ha mantenido protegido de todas las incidencias que he tenido.

What do you dislike?

Por decir algo podrían dar unos meses gratis para probar el servicio premium y poder probarlo en profundidad. Para así valorar si interesa adquirirlo o no.

La protección en tiempo real es de lo mejorcito que hay. Además no requiere mucho espacio (ideal para aquellos pc/tablet con poco espacio) y no requiere mucha RAM.

Panda Security review by Julia W.
Julia W.

"Works great, easy to install, and is reliable. "

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to install, didn't try to add a ton of add-on programs that a lot of free software does. It's also reliable and works as promised.

What do you dislike?

I really didn't any dislikes regarding it. As I said, it does exactly what it promises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this service as it provides the service promised and is extremely easy to use. Great service!

We are able to keep our work computers secure and free from viruses and malware.

Panda Security review by User

"Molesta más de lo que soluciona"

What do you like best?

Hoy en día, no le veo muchas ventajas a un software antivirus.

What do you dislike?

Todas. Relentiza el ordenador, bloquea ficheros sin sentido, precio elevado, etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

Con Windows defender tienes más que suficiente. En otro caso, recomiendo Avast, mucho mejor.

Lo tuvimos instalado en la empresa y lo quitamos al poco tiempo. Muchos problemas de bloqueyde ficheros sanos y ponía lento los ordenadores

Panda Security review by Mark Z.
Mark Z.

"Lightweight and Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love that I can run an online scan without having to actually install software

What do you dislike?

The overall cost of their Internet Security packages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great choice, go for it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

They have saved a few pcs from imminent death, even Geek Squad couldn't figure it out and Panda has us set to go fast.

Panda Security review by Alan R.
Alan R.

"Panda ... adequate, but not the best"

What do you like best?

Easy to install. The dashboard is user friendly. Easy to update. Inexpensive to purchase. The dashboard seems complete but is weak in performance

What do you dislike?

There have been many instances where I have not been protected from cyber attacks. This was both a surprise and disturbing. You purchase security software for performance, You only know there is a problem when it's too late. This has been the case with this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend another vendor. Panda just is not up to meeting my demands

Security of email and while on the internet. But this was not realized and I've encountered numerous Trojans and viruses. Duh, Security! There is nothing more important than Security.

Panda Security review by Reinaldo R.
Reinaldo R.

"Absolutely happy with it "

What do you like best?

I used Panda Security when I was using Window machines and I never had any problems with it. And didn't have any viruses or Malware showed up. Very stable and safe.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative I can say about Panda Security

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good antivirus and malware protection software. Recommended!

Antivirus

Panda Security review by Jose Maria R.
Jose Maria R.

"Great antiviral software"

What do you like best?

Panda Security is a great antiviral solution to home users and little enterprises. It's secure and consumes very little resources from the host machine.

What do you dislike?

In past versions it was really heavy for computers to move it, but nowadays it'lightweight.

I'm securing some computers and laptops.

Panda Security review by David M.
David M.

"Buen antivirus ligero y funcioanl"

What do you like best?

Este antivirus es una buena elección para quienes buscan una protección sin demasiadas complicaciones, que sea efectivo y sin lastrar el rendimiento del equipo.

What do you dislike?

En contrapartida, es posible que si perdemos la conexión no realize los escaneos en tiempo real.

Todo correcto

Panda Security review by Jorge H.
Jorge H.

"Panda Security"

What do you like best?

It's one of the best antivirus program for all my devices

What do you dislike?

The hight hardware and software requirements that are needed

Panda antivirus is perfect to maintain free of viruses all my servers and computers. It's easy to use and it updates daily.

Panda Security review by David d.
David d.

"Panda "

What do you like best?

I love the grafic menu and a minimalist ir east way to mover around the app.

What do you dislike?

Some malwares are invisible to Panda and can destroy our pc's

Pc security, It is much verter than other softwares.

Panda Security review by User

"Panda is a powerful antivirus"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, for any type of user, and don't have a very impact in the system

What do you dislike?

The user interface changes every year, so may be annoying for some people

Recommendations to others considering the product

Panda have a paid and a free version. I consider both similar if you are finding a good antivirus. Of course if you need a strong protection you should buy complete version

The security of the computers, with antivirus and firewall

Panda Security review by User

"Panda provides good security"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use this service. Good customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. overall this is a good service & we are satisfied

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was a good program. Ultimately we changed the way our server was set up & we no longer needed this because our server provided an alternate form of security that wasn't compatible w/ Panda

No problems. There is a benefit of keeping our client information secure.

Panda Security review by User in Internet

"buena"

What do you like best?

su seguridad para mis archivos en el cpu

What do you dislike?

esta bien no es de las mejores pero bien

Recommendations to others considering the product

facil uso

seguridad en mis cpu

Learning about Panda Security?

* We monitor all Panda Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.