Panda Security

Panda Endpoint Protection provides centralized protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops, smartphones and the leading virtualization systems.

Work for Panda Security?
Vipreforbuss endmang  2x

Learning about Panda Security?

Panda Security Reviews

Showing 6 Panda Security reviews
Panda Security review by Consultant

Panda Security Works for PC, Not Sure What It Does For Mac

What do you like best?

I'm not really a fan of this product as it seems to be running in the background, but based on the settings I know my IT has (all downloads need to be approved and administered by an Admin, which I am not an Admin), I seem to have no issue downloading anything. I only ever see it running, but never attempting to stop me from downloads or block pop-ups.

What do you dislike?

The product does not honor my ITs rules to request permission to download anything by an Admin for Mac users. Since I am a Mac user, there seems to be loopholes I can get around without trying to . . . or at worst, realize I am actually curtailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a product that works the same or equivalent on both PC and Mac.

Our company needed a more known Security platform, and this was decided to be used based on the majority of the employees using PC. I am a Mac User however.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Panda Security
Panda Security review by <span>James M.</span>
James M.

Great AV solution

What do you like best?

I "inherited" our Panda setup when joining the company and was initially skeptical about keeping it, but following a few months use and a successful block on some viruses i renewed the contract. It has great user interface online, and pushing out agents is easy with the tools they provide.

What do you dislike?

There have been times that the sync has stopped working on certain machines, and in extreme cases when forcing updates its resulted in a "black screen of death" that required safe mode and removal before re-installing. These are rare cases though and the majority of the 150 machines covered have no issues whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great product and i'd go with their adaptive 365 as that has ransomware protection baked in.

This is our endpoint security agent for AV / Malware scanning on user's devices.

What Endpoint Management solution do you use?

Panda Security review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Panda provides excellent security on work pc's with sensitive data needing protection.

What do you like best?

Panda is easy to use, the UI is very intuitive and user friendly. The databases are updated regularly and the customer support is always quick and efficient. There is nothing scarier than having your scanner down when loads of crucial data are on the line. Scanning options are simple and described effectively for the different situations. Data Sheild is also a key feature as hackers are getting more creative by the day and it only takes one click in an email to accidentally open a file that could potentially do a lot of harm.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately as with most security protection software Panda Security only protects against known threats. If there could be a way for the software to recognize temporary files that are not known to cause harm then that would complete the package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Panda is very effective and for a corporate security solution very effective and cost friendly.

Business time lost due to computer issues that are resolved by a regular scanning using panda. If any issues do arise their customer support team is always quick to resolve the problem.

Panda Security review by <span>Sotir N.</span>
Sotir N.

Security

What do you like best?

I start with Panda Antivirus Pro and migrating to Panda Global Protection. Use antivirus on their computers, tablet and phone. Since I use it I have no problems with viruses.

I prefer to pay for legal software and not for crack

What do you dislike?

Often traveling from Bulgaria to Germany and always see the difference in the antivirus. Irritated by the fact that in different places the price is always different. The price should be the same everywhere. Often buy new antivirus and renew old because of the new customers are giving more discounts and old customers to save. We have old clients often give discounts for renewal, For new customers is € 92.39 fot 5 device - 1 year. For renewal € 189,99 ?? WTF??? Security is a very good thing, but this makes you prices should fire him!

Recommendations to others considering the product

fix their prices

So far am I protected from viruses

Panda Security review by <span>Alan R.</span>
Alan R.

Panda ... adequate, but not the best

What do you like best?

Easy to install. The dashboard is user friendly. Easy to update. Inexpensive to purchase. The dashboard seems complete but is weak in performance

What do you dislike?

There have been many instances where I have not been protected from cyber attacks. This was both a surprise and disturbing. You purchase security software for performance, You only know there is a problem when it's too late. This has been the case with this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend another vendor. Panda just is not up to meeting my demands

Security of email and while on the internet. But this was not realized and I've encountered numerous Trojans and viruses. Duh, Security! There is nothing more important than Security.

Panda Security review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Automotive
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Automotive

A Review of Panda Security from a Previous User

What do you like best?

Panda offers 24/7 support and features automatic updates. This tool is designed to protect business workstations and servers.

What do you dislike?

Panda Security lacks full support of Apple Computers. But don't let this sway you. Panda Security is dependable and offers a large range of security products.

I am just testing the software. I have yet to realize many benefits compared to other security suites.

Learning about Panda Security?

* We monitor all Panda Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.