I like several of the features this product offers:
* The e-signature implementation is easy and clear both for us and for customers.
* Very happy with the security and organization of the product
* The editor is great - SO many online document editors really leave a lot to be desired - PandaDocs created an editor that is clean and easy to use
* Their support is fantastic
* I love the ever evolving feature set and the continued set of new features that are offered.
A couple of things that are areas for improvement:
* I think I'd like the ability to collaborate on documents better - especially in real time, as you would for Google Docs. I know this is a tall order, and it doesn't detract from how I feel about he solution.
* The ability to rename documents after they've been signed. This is not so much a problem for documents that are being created and then sent to a customer for signature, but if a document is created automatically (because it is integrated directly in a website and requires only a link for a customer to sign), there is no way to rename those documents once they've been signed.
* The ability to embed documents is limited to uploaded PDFs - you can't embed a document you created in Pandadocs. Again, not something that's big enough to detract from my recommendation, but worth mentioning.
If you have ANY document management needs that require eSignatures, Panda Doc is the way to go. They have an EXCELLENT support team that will help you with any of your needs, and you'll find new and different ways to use their software to engage you customers and anyone else that needs to sign documentation for you.
For a long time, having our customers sign sales contracts was a real pain and required that we have customers sign, print, and scan or fax back documents for our records. They would then have to be countersigned by us, re-scanned, and re-sent. Managing the paper trail was a nightmare and time-consuiming.
I had looked for a long time for an e-sign solution that would allow me to create dynamic sales documents on demand, and I explored MANY options for multiple years, but I was never satisfied with the solution. The available options were either inelegant, inflexible, or just didn't have the features I needed in order to make our process as effective as it could be.
Enter PandaDocs. I knew almost immediately that this solution would address my most pressing need (sales document e signatures and management), but it would make us more efficient as an organization. We are now able to close at a rate 50-75% faster than we were previously, and we now have analytics and other data that we can use to identify bottlenecks in our sales process and address them more quickly than we ever were before.
As the project has evolved, so has our usage, and we're now even using it for vendor contracts and customer contracts NOT related to sales.
I find that PandaDocs works hard at providing real value to their customers through regular updates and new features that address business problems that I didn't even know I had! I love this company and am happy to be working with them.