PandaDoc

PandaDoc

PandaDoc is an app that lets you build, track, and sign your docs all in one place. Automate your workflow, discover what sells with built-in analytics, and get legally binding signatures in minutes.

Work for PandaDoc?

Learning about PandaDoc?

PandaDoc Reviews

Ask PandaDoc a Question
PandaDoc review by Cullen C.
Cullen C.

"PandaDoc has a great product and great customer service."

What do you like best?

The ease of using PandaDoc's service is perhaps the most important. People are looking for simplicity and convenience and I have found this service to meet both of those needs for both myself and my customers.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a few more of the add-ons become available for the entry level price range. I have a one man business and I do not need a lot of the add-ons that come with the two higher tier subscriptions but I would be interested in using some of the apps that are not available to me currently. But they are not worth the extra cost to upgrade my subscription.

Getting contracts and quotes signed quickly and easily. I have saved a lot of time and money by being able to send quotes and contracts to customers and most importantly, being able to get legal e-signatures, without having to go back out to my customer's location personally.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PandaDoc
Showing 241 PandaDoc reviews
PandaDoc review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Love PandaDoc"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of designing our proposals. I mostly love that I can include videos inside the container of panda. Sets us apart and communicates the excellence we value.

I also appreciate the email tracking of who opens the document and when.

The mobile app is INCREDIBLE. As good if not better than the website. Works flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, more than once, people have not gotten our pandadoc because their email filtered it as spam. :/ That's a real bummer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depends on what you need... for us, it is way better than attaching a PDF.

They give you a healthy review time. We used it with potential clients and got responses ABOUT the proposal... so that sold us.

We use it for our proposals, gathering information and contracts.

We benefit from having it all in one place.

Again we use it to send proposals, so it gives us a distinction right from the beginning.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PandaDoc
PandaDoc review by John S.
John S.

"Time saver. Helps close business!"

What do you like best?

Integration with Hubspot is a huge help -- I can literally send agreements and proposals from HubSpot with deep personalization tokens in a flash. The ability to have payment set up in the doc is also amazing. However, PandaDoc lets me know when my prospect opens the document, which allows me to call and close business. A serious sales tool with a big force multiplier effect for salespeople.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I have is not being able to send e-sign proposals from my business email -- they are sent from a PandaDoc email address. I find that I typically have to email the prospect separately to look out for the PandaDoc so they know what they are looking for. Obviously you can also save to PDF and send a PDF, but then you don't have the e-sign efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate how much time your company spends writing proposals and contracts. The setup can seem daunting, but it's actually quite easy. If you invest the time, it pays off in the first week of use.

Custom proposals a fraction of the time using templates. Activity tracking increases sales velocity because I can close faster. Quick way to create simple sell sheets. Saves time and increases sales.

What Proposal solution do you use?

PandaDoc review by Nick H.
Nick H.

"Great for quickly creating repeating documents"

What do you like best?

We use PandaDoc for our pricing indication documents and statement of works. The best part is how the system can get a certified digital signature on our contracts without requiring the customer to print, scan and email them back to us.

The creation of your documents is easy and when you have settled on a template it is very quick to generate it again and again for your customers. It also links to our CRM system (Zoho CRM), which means that a "Send with PandaDoc" button appears within our leads and deals panel. When pressed, it will connect the created document to the contact and use some of the details from that contact within the contract using "Tokens". On average, we save approximately 20 minutes per document that we create using PandaDoc over using MS Word.

PandaDoc also notifies you if a customer Opens, Signs or questions a document via the email link that they are sent. This is very useful for knowing that you customer is actually progressing with the contract. You also can see how much time they spent on each page. This means that you can work out what parts of your documents are confusing and may need improvement.

Overall, it is a nice, easy to use, connected service that will save you time.

What do you dislike?

The main annoyance is when you are creating tables within your documents, and you press "Tab" to move to the next column. It doesn't move you there, but instead takes you to the next "User" input field which is completely not relevant when you are creating a new document.

The search functionality is a little bit limited if you are looking at the dashboard. You need to switch to the document or contact section to search for a particular user or document. Which is a bit of a pain if you have forgotten who/what you have sent to your clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a quick look to see if your CRM system integrates with PandaDoc, though you can use it in isolation, it is much better if its linked up.

PandaDoc simply reduces the time needed to generate documents for your clients. It means that we are able to take an enquiry, and in the same call generate and send a pricing indication document. Or after a demonstration, we are able to quickly create a contract for the work that they can review.

PandaDoc review by Nathalie N.
Nathalie N.

"Easiest and faster way to send and track quotations"

What do you like best?

The interface : it is easy to use, design friendly, the library and templates are amazing to save time. My collegues and I are use the same templates and library so we are sure we say the same thing to clients. The price tables are great with check box, our clients love them.

What do you dislike?

Some of my quotations arrive as a spam, so my futurs clients never receive them. There are bug with the typography (the size of the text change for no reason, the bold appears or disappear for no reason, etc).

The fact we can't add discounts (only one is permitted, I'd like to add a second discount category on my prices tables). Also some of my clients do not understand they can download or forward the document (it is not clear enough). It would be great if we can translate the buttons in french (some of our clients doesn't speak english).

Before it was harder and longer to send quotations. Now, we sell easily our products because we can insert easily pictures and videos which is very important for our business. It's also easier to work with collegues because they use the pre-made templates. So, to resume, we save time and close deals faster

PandaDoc review by Candice A.
Candice A.

"Easy to use & Features you didn't know you needed"

What do you like best?

Pandadoc is similar to some other electronic signature programs I've tried, but way easier to use. I love being able to create templates that are quick to edit and send on the go. And the chat function lets me communicate quickly with a client; directly on the document versus via email or phone. I feel like I have more flexibility and creative options with Pandadoc.

What do you dislike?

The only function that I have found not ready yet is being able to send a template link within an email and the template include the Upload function. We have marketing emails that we send and we have our contract in the email via the template embed link. Partners are not able to upload attachments using that template link. It's not a major hurdle though. They can fully upload anything I need if I send them the document directly in Pandadoc rather than a template in an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. It was easy to get started and very user friendly. The Pandadoc team is great about providing product knowledge and support, as well as taking feedback and any suggestions into account.

We hire independent sales agents around the country. Pandadoc has streamlined our recruiting process by allowing us to create a template of our agreement and easily edit and add notes when sending to prospective partners. Having a contract completed electronically is much more clean and legible than one filled out by hand. I can also track what documents were sent to partners and on what date by referencing their contact details within Pandadoc.

PandaDoc review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Cut time managing contracts in half"

What do you like best?

I was able to cut my time managing contracts in half, and spend more time supporting client decision making and building relationships as a result! The consistency I was able to create not only the sales process and my team but for my fulfillment team was the most surprising part of using Pandadoc. Now our contracts with clients have become usable at each point in the client engagement and our team are more harmonized with what the client actually expects. This has driven overall profitability up for our firm but more importantly, our clients are happier and we are getting more and better referrals. Who knew a contracting platform could create that much value!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more fluid team option. I was disappointed that I didn't get the final support I requested from sales/implementation. I use Hubspot Marketing, Sales, and CRM. This integration with Pandadoc is incredible. I rely on pulling in fields from Hubspot to create most of the agreements we author. I still haven't been able to pull in fields from the deal cards in Hubspot and feel like Pandadoc dropped the ball in supporting that complete integration. I'm still thrilled overall, but know this could have had more attention and support from the company to us as the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work to get a committed implementation specialist. Parts of our platform still are unusable because they were not able to follow through on calls with me to solve a technical implementation challenge with my Hubspot account.

I used to spend 16-20 hours per month creating and redrafting contracts and agreements with clients and investors. Now with templates and the Hubspot integration, I spend less than 30 minutes a week creating better, more useable agreements. Totally streamlined my process and the receiving party's experience.

PandaDoc review by Rhidian J.
Rhidian J.

"Transformative to our business. Dynamics integration good but could be better"

What do you like best?

We like the very good merge of data from dynamics, including the pricing table from our selected products. The drag and drop from the content library is brilliant and works very well. It also allows us to quickly create and send proposals from tablets as well as desktops. The chase function (send reminder) is excellent. Using templates and rapidly generating proposals is very effective. The support on the rare occasions when we have needed it has been rapid and useful.

What do you dislike?

The integration with dynamics is one way and uses an iframe. It cannot update the status of a deal to "Won" and we cannot reference the document status (draft, sent, viewed, completed etc.) within Dynamics for reporting. We can see it on the iframe but we would prefer it talk directly to the CRM. They sometimes roll out updates that change the way dashboards etc. work in quite dramatic fashion and this is confusing for some of our users. The document search function could be better too. Once a proposal has been created we cannot change the target person in Dynamics and refresh, we have to start again or make the change in Pandadoc and this is irritating. There is a lot of trial and error in checking how documents will "page-break" when printed. This requires downloading as PDF, testing the page breaks and trying again. Normally takes three attempts to get it right, we would like an easier way of doing it. The workflow for signatures (allowing forwarding and for another party to sign) has to be set on every document, not at a template level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We did a lot of evaluation of different products and found that for our requirements - linking to Dynamics CRM, having e-signature and drag and drop content - Pandadoc was by far the best value solution for us.

We now do 90% of our deals through Pandadoc e-signatures, proposal generation is approx 4x faster than it was before and proposals are more consistent. The approval process lets us spot errors and fix them quickly. Our proposals are more professional than they have ever been.

PandaDoc review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"PandaDoc's ease of use has greatly improved our proposal building process"

What do you like best?

I most like the drag and drop functionality. The ability to quickly look up items from my content library or catalog in order to add them to what I'm working on makes the process go so much faster. My proposals are extremely long winded so having commonly used item descriptions at the click of a mouse is extremely important. I normally start with a template then rework it into a tailored proposal using the blocks of content I have saved.

What do you dislike?

When downloading a proposal into PDF format there are times when entire blocks of content are missing. I'm not sure why this happens but it makes for a very frustrating problem when I'm dealing with customers who need a physical copy printed for them. We've also ended up with signed proposals that have only been glanced at. I don't think everyone reads what they're clicking on so they accidentally sign when they aren't supposed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the trial so you can get to know the product. I was able to get an extension of the trial in order for my boss to see it in action and approve of purchasing a subscription.

The biggest issue with our proposals is time and word processing. In the past they have taken hours to put together but now, thanks to PandaDoc, can be practically thrown together with very little time or effort. I can construct a proposal that is visually appealing and easy to navigate in as little as 20 minutes. Our customers have responded very positively to PandaDoc.

PandaDoc review by Leah K.
Leah K.

"Great for electronic signatures. Lacking visual customization options"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for our clients to receive, review, and sign off on orders, contracts and more. It's also great the way you can save visuals and sections of documents into the content library for easy future use.

What do you dislike?

The layout & graphic options are extremely limited making it hard to align templates with brand guidelines. Even simple things like the inability to have side-by-side tables for comparison, or the inability to select colours by HEX or RGB - you're limited to a very restricted colour pallet. The template building tools are also somewhat difficult to use - they certainly aren't very intuitive. It feels like the UI was designed by a developer rather than a UI designer accustomed to thinking about user experience and flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have strict brand colours and other guidelines and need a solution for electronic signatures, proposals, quotes, contracts, etc. then go for it! However, if you are looking for a tool that you can customize and require brand adherence, make sure PandaDoc can accommodate what you need before purchasing, or consider other solutions.

Pandadoc has reduced the graphic design load on our marketing department. Now, designs can be done once as templates and elements in the content library, and our sales and executive teams are able to create their own proposals, quotes, presentations, and more without asking for graphics support the majority of the time. Pandadoc has also been amazing in increasing our ability to get contracts and quotes signed quickly via electronic signature. We're happy to be rid of paper contracts and complicated filing systems.

PandaDoc review by Jen B.
Jen B.

"Easy way to send and receive docs! "

What do you like best?

PandaDoc is super easy to use! It's a great tool to use to create service agreements, invoices, and other important documents. There is an additional page that shows who signed for the e-signature which is very helpful for our records and due diligence. Our company also uses HubSpot, so PandaDoc is an easy integration into the deals we've already created in our CRM. When using PandaDoc, I found it very easy to make templates using tokens and fields without having to search for the answers - nice user interface.

What do you dislike?

When we send out invoices, there is no overall report for taxes of invoices paid. That is my one major complaint with PandaDoc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PandaDoc had a recent dashboard update, making it even easier to use. It's helpful when creating templates and keeping track of what was sent, viewed, received, and paid all at the click of a button.

We were looking for an easy-to-use resource to send and receive invoices and service agreements with an e-signature feature. With easy integration into a system we were already using, we found PandaDoc to be the perfect solution.

PandaDoc review by Max J. J.
Max J. J.

"PandaDoc Has Stopped My From Going Grey"

What do you like best?

PandaDoc is one of the best products that a salesperson can have. The quality of the features it offers in combination with the reasonable price point makes it a no-brainer for startups and small businesses. The value of the signature flow is almost immeasurable. One of the most significant issues that I had was my salespeople sending out proposals without my authorization. Now with the signing order, all proposals have to go to may and be signed before they can go out to the customer. Another great feature is the ability to know when somebody has received the document and viewed it. This has been especially helpful in the case of trying to collect payment by way of authorization form. In the past, we had no way to know if the client was receiving their authorization form and now we do.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would like to see added on all of the service plans is a customized URL so that my clients don't see the PandaDoc URL when signing contracts. Otherwise, I rate this product a 9.9 out 10

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least give it a shot. PandaDoc offers a variety of templates for you to choose from. This is especially helpful if you are a new business and have not had any contracts or proposals developed.

When we first started the company we were doing our proposals via PDF, InDesign, and even more documents. We found panda dock uploaded PDF templates of our existing proposals to their system and were able to customize them. This way we could retain the branding that we had already created while taking part in the ease and flexibility of PandaDoc.

PandaDoc review by Dean D.
Dean D.

"Great way to send proposals"

What do you like best?

The catalogue and inventory are great. When set up properly can save a lot of time

What do you dislike?

The title page and its limitations regarding design

Downloading to PDF really messes up the document layout. Even with page breaks its really time to consume to get it right. Maybe an indication of the A4 page whilst in the document would be handy.

If a customer accepts the proposal but not through panadadoc, there is no way to change the doc to accept, it just stays there. Same goes if the payment doesn't match up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have time to set up your pricing etc. It works really well but only if you put the time in in the first place.

saving time sending quotes

saving a lot of time by setting up the catalog and pricing tables

PandaDoc review by Marcus B.
Marcus B.

"Easy to use - way better than DocuSign"

What do you like best?

I think PandaDoc is an amazing platform for any team size. It allows you to save templates that can be edited on the fly - you can add in or take out portions of a contract that don't pertain to a deal. Unlike DocuSign, it's not a preloaded template - you can actually edit internally.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike about PandaDoc other than I really wish they would add more math abilities in every row you create. Would love open formatting where you can set up formulas (i.e. when you change the quantity, it auto changes the cost).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it - leave DocuSign alone. This is the much better route for your team.

We are sending all of our pricing proposals through PandaDoc. It provides clarity on our product, and services.

PandaDoc review by User in Internet

"Easy to use and ensures brand standards are met with consistency across the sales team. "

What do you like best?

The interface is the best part of the tool. It's easy to use and looks great. The templates are a huge time saver and it's simple to customize each agreement while maintaining brand standards. I also really liked the internal approval process. It was reassuring knowing that all proposals and agreements sent out would first go to my manager.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that emails come from a panda doc email address and not my work email. I have found that sometimes the emails get lost in spam OR just lost in their inbox because they don't know it's coming from me. I've had to follow up with quite a few prospects to make sure they received it and to help them find it in their inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does take some initial time to setup. The most time consuming part is creating templates, but once they are done it is so easy to create proposals and agreements (basically dragging and dropping)

It's helped reduce the time spent on proposals, while ensuring brand standards are met and consistence across the sales team.

PandaDoc review by Christian K.
Christian K.

"Strong tool for document creation"

What do you like best?

Templates, Hubspot integration, ability to quickly customize documents, payment feature, signature feature

What do you dislike?

There are not as many styles and fonts available as there would be in a word document so if you want your docs to look exactly like them, Panda Doc cannot always provide that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your templates with tokens or use the integrations they have. Do not copy and paste your old document in and expect it to look exactly the same in Panda Doc, rather take time to build your own document templates that look the way you would want them to.

Document creation and signatures

Creating new customer Agreements

PandaDoc review by David C.
David C.

"Great for contract and document management"

What do you like best?

Easy and low-cost for e-signature of contracts for our team. It is fairly easy for our customers to manage and sign, I've never had any questions regarding the e-sig process which means its working great!

What do you dislike?

Wish it had more robust proposal management and ways to self-guide prospects through a process. So it will step them through a proposal, enter credit card, sign, etc. Also, the Hubspot integration went away

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definetly consider it for easy to use e-signature

This stores and houses all our customer SaaS contracts. This is how we ensure we are within contract obligations when it comes time to service and support. The entire company has access and can easily search and find customer contracts.

PandaDoc review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"Great Product - Some Key Features Still Missing"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

What do you dislike?

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most important part of the process is to create the content library and the templates before sending the sales reps into it. Otherwise they'll sing in and won't know what to do. That was important for me during the on-boarding. Additionally don't forget to integrate it to other tools like your CRM.

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time.

Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

PandaDoc review by Dennis V.
Dennis V.

"Best proposal tool for digital marketing agencies."

What do you like best?

1. Pricing Catalog: Easily create multiple levels of pricing in order to deliver consistent pricing of your services to all your prospects and customers.

2. Content Library: Simplify managing reusable content for marketing and statement of work sections within your proposal.

3. Payment integration: Collect initial deposit payments and credit card information securely with their Stripe integration.

4. Proposal Templates: Sales reps can save a tone of time by creating and using proposal templates.

5. CRM integration: Auto-populates customer information from contact, account, lead and opportunity records from your CRM system.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little pricey for small digital marketing agencies but you can definitely get an ROI based on the time saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best solution for digital marketing agencies.

This is by far the best proposal solution for digital marketing agencies.

It helps us speed up the proposal, statement of work creation, agreement authorization and payment process by 4x.

PandaDoc review by Mariano D.
Mariano D.

"Panda Doc - document management and e-signatures at its finest"

What do you like best?

I like several of the features this product offers:

* The e-signature implementation is easy and clear both for us and for customers.

* Very happy with the security and organization of the product

* The editor is great - SO many online document editors really leave a lot to be desired - PandaDocs created an editor that is clean and easy to use

* Their support is fantastic

* I love the ever evolving feature set and the continued set of new features that are offered.

What do you dislike?

A couple of things that are areas for improvement:

* I think I'd like the ability to collaborate on documents better - especially in real time, as you would for Google Docs. I know this is a tall order, and it doesn't detract from how I feel about he solution.

* The ability to rename documents after they've been signed. This is not so much a problem for documents that are being created and then sent to a customer for signature, but if a document is created automatically (because it is integrated directly in a website and requires only a link for a customer to sign), there is no way to rename those documents once they've been signed.

* The ability to embed documents is limited to uploaded PDFs - you can't embed a document you created in Pandadocs. Again, not something that's big enough to detract from my recommendation, but worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have ANY document management needs that require eSignatures, Panda Doc is the way to go. They have an EXCELLENT support team that will help you with any of your needs, and you'll find new and different ways to use their software to engage you customers and anyone else that needs to sign documentation for you.

For a long time, having our customers sign sales contracts was a real pain and required that we have customers sign, print, and scan or fax back documents for our records. They would then have to be countersigned by us, re-scanned, and re-sent. Managing the paper trail was a nightmare and time-consuiming.

I had looked for a long time for an e-sign solution that would allow me to create dynamic sales documents on demand, and I explored MANY options for multiple years, but I was never satisfied with the solution. The available options were either inelegant, inflexible, or just didn't have the features I needed in order to make our process as effective as it could be.

Enter PandaDocs. I knew almost immediately that this solution would address my most pressing need (sales document e signatures and management), but it would make us more efficient as an organization. We are now able to close at a rate 50-75% faster than we were previously, and we now have analytics and other data that we can use to identify bottlenecks in our sales process and address them more quickly than we ever were before.

As the project has evolved, so has our usage, and we're now even using it for vendor contracts and customer contracts NOT related to sales.

I find that PandaDocs works hard at providing real value to their customers through regular updates and new features that address business problems that I didn't even know I had! I love this company and am happy to be working with them.

PandaDoc review by Administrator

"Simple and easy to use with almost all of the tools we need"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to create professional-looking proposals with just a few clicks. Also love the content library (which allows us to easily customize contracts with specific clauses that are used over and over. The approval workflow for contracts and proposals is also nice – other people on my team can create the documents, but I have the chance to approve or reject them (along with comments) before they're sent off.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a bit more flexibility with the design. We used to use Proposify, and while there were some annoying quirks, there was much more flexibility with how you could arrange elements on a page. I also wish you could upload your own documents (e.g. signed contracts outside of PandaDoc) into the app to make it more of a storage tool as well.

We were looking for a tool that allowed us to generate and execute agreements on line with some various levels of user workflows and permissions. PandaDoc has definitely delivered on that front.

PandaDoc review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"PandaDoc has made sending contracts a breeze for our growing agency"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create and save modules for multiple types of contracts. PandaDoc made templatizing our contract process significantly easier.

What do you dislike?

I wish that PandaDoc formatting was a little easier. Sometimes bullet points don't go away, or a font doesn't change. I also wish there was a spell check feature built into the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone dedicated to setting up this software who can then train your team. It was easier then having everyone contribute.

It would also be beneficial to review and templatize all contract language prior to setting up the system. We did this by templatizing as we went which required edits to templates that were already set up.

With a growing business, building contracts now is a process that multiple people do in our organization. Being able to save templates and modules has increased efficiencies and made us more consistent with our contract language.

PandaDoc review by Jessica D.
Jessica D.

"Excellent platform for handling documents"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - I've dealt with several other document management and signature platforms and Pandadoc is by far the easiest to use. The price is also better than many of them, with more features offered than most.

What do you dislike?

Inability to change the design very easily. For example, you can't choose custom colors in your document once a main color scheme has been chosen. This is annoying if you are trying to match your business colors.

The need to easily create and send proposals, invoices, estimates, and more. It has created a streamlined way for us to manage documents, and ensures that we all adhere to a cohesive design and layout.

PandaDoc review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great tool to send and track proposals"

What do you like best?

Sample Templates and workflow, easy to use. Integration with Salesforce CRM. Email notification when the receiver opens the document or complete the document.

Almost all templates are updated with proper legal language. Complete transparency in proposals or agreement and almost all points covered.

Electronic Sign, E sign certificate, Document auto-expiration, Customizable pricing table, You can create unlimited templates and products catalogs. The right tool for the small and mid-size companies, it definitely saves the time of Salespeople and management team.

What do you dislike?

Only one thing - The custom CSS, It's little hard for the people who don't have experience or knowledge regarding HTML coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, worth spending for this technology.

Complete Proposal/Agreement Management Solution, even if you want to share the presentation and company marketing material you can upload the PDF and share with prospect and customers. You will have complete insight which page they are visiting for how much time?

This feature will give an idea what changes are required in the document or marketing material.

PandaDoc review by Chuck R.
Chuck R.

"Impressive Interactive/Trackable Proposal, Contract, Marketing and Product Intro Document Creator"

What do you like best?

There are two things I like best about PandaDoc. First, the great support and training teams within the PandaDoc company family. They teach through live webinars using well prepared trainers. Second, I appreciate the well thought out ability to integrate with various applications - which in my case is Nimble Social CRM - by creating tokens (data field live links) to embed in the documents anywhere it adds personalization and integrity to data sharing.

What do you dislike?

At this time of writing my review I have not experienced anything to report. My real dislike is not the product but my ability to maximize the various tools that keep being added to PandaDoc fast enough to fully enjoy what the development team keeps bringing into use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to take time to watch the many videos available to learn about and be introduced to PandaDoc. Then sign-up for the many webinars that are given to show the many parts of PandaDoc. Then sign-up for a trial of the application and play with it to begin to see the potential for their own uses.

The ability to reduce the time it takes to adjust Word documents for each and every proposal, contract, agreement and marketing material in a digital delivery form by reusing blocks of data, images, videos, content and to track the delivery and exposure to all or parts of the document is a tremendous problem solver. Time savings is one of the benefits immediately experienced. Another benefit is the ability to present a wonderful designed interactive documents and presentations that incorporates all the best in progressive and integrative tool with so many other programs.

PandaDoc review by User

"Quick and simple yet proffesional"

What do you like best?

I like that you can add content to a library and templates that you can utilize so you don't have to build a proposal from scratch everytime. I also like the analytics so you can see who viewed what pages and how long they spent viewing each page to gauge importance and what's working/appealing to your prospects.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the formatting is a little off and you have to open the doc or test print as what your viewing isn't a good representation of what the final format looks like. Also, the formatting for text (double spacing) doesn't seem to work properly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial if you can first to see if you like it and if it meets your needs

Streamlining proposals and keeping consistent information to prospects.

PandaDoc review by Corrie L.
Corrie L.

"Makes our quoting process so simple!"

What do you like best?

All our products are imported with images and prices which make the quote look great and also the email from pandadoc when your prospect opens the quotation

What do you dislike?

if you could set an email sig in the panda doc messinging box when sending an email it would save a lot of time typing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for anyone producing quotes with often need a lot of manual editing then this is definitely an option for you. Also when using agreement that need e signing it makes this so simple

Proposals/Quotes. we have more than halved the time we spend on producing quotes.

PandaDoc review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Our eSig Solution Since Day 1"

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive interface makes the product easy to setup and easy to use. Helped us setup a comprehensive and professional closing process - from proposal to order form to payment collection - in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Very little - the product and customer success teams have been great and are super responsive. The PD team have made some great advancements to the product over the past 12 months, including additional updates to the UX and administration capabilities.

PandaDoc has helped us streamline, automate and create standards around our entire contract management and e-signature process, from proposal and order form creation through signature and payment collection.

PandaDoc review by ☕️ Darren D.
☕️ Darren D.

"Has helped our agency scale our proposals & close more deals"

What do you like best?

Really nice looking templates – cuts down on time.

The proposal tracking is very helpful...no more wondering if someone opened the proposal.

What do you dislike?

The hard set columns and margins in the templates are just a little limiting. Sometimes I have wanted images to bleed off the edge of a proposal but couldn't do that. Still looked good tho and was not a problem. That's about it.

That's what makes it a 9.5 out of 10 for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! I think you'll love it. Doesn't take a lot of time to get going.

I was always creating proposals with Mac Pages so I could design them exactly how I wanted them. While these visually looked beautiful, they were so highly customized that the took hours to create a custom proposal. Also, it was tough to remember all the areas to update a client name, address, industry, etc.

PD made their templates beautiful.

It's like a web page and I can customize it once and things are set. Our clients really like them a lot too and we have received high praise on our proposals as well as a high close rate.

Updating proposals to the client's needs was a huge hassle.

They would write an email back detailing changes or updates. With PD all of that is integrated and super easy to keep track of & implement. It's next-level proposal stuff.

We actually integrated the proposal with the contract. These used to be 2 separate processes.

Basically, we just have clients sign-off on everything in one place. Saved a ton of time with this.

Overall, we've closed deals much quicker on PD and love it.

PandaDoc review by Marco P.
Marco P.

"Great idea, needs some work"

What do you like best?

I like that it is cloud based and has some great features

What do you dislike?

It has a lot of work to do for it to replace some solutions out there. I think that the document design tools are good but there is not a flexibility to design the document the way you want. This too often forces you to have too many pages due to bad spacing. Some of the features are lacking more comprehensive options such as tax and there is almost no quality reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need better reporting. We use this is as a sales tool and would like to have more functionality to manage sales per rep, per product, etc.

Inisghtly

PandaDoc review by Administrator

"PandaDoc has been a game changer for our client agreements! "

What do you like best?

It's truly hard to limit to one -- I think my top three are: the ability to keep track of everything in one place rather than sorting through emails, the digital platform that saves me endless hours of scanning, saving, and emailing, and the option to set reminders so that followups are automatic, again saving me SO much time!

What do you dislike?

It's possible that this is user error, but I'd love to have a better filing system...

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for agreement and contract management. We've gotten loads of great feedback from our clients -- total game-changer and time-saver!

Saving time and streamlining the transfer of business documents -- we use it for designer agreements, royalty statement notices + invoicing, collection completeion notficiations... PandaDoc allows us to keep everything in one place and keep our partners accountable as well.

PandaDoc review by Cameron A.
Cameron A.

"Cool little document tool"

What do you like best?

PandaDoc is a flexible document creation, sharing, and TRACKING tool that makes it easy to draft proposals and send invoices and even lets customers pay through their Stripe gateway. It's an all-in-one system and a big time saver in terms of administration.

What do you dislike?

I had trouble with keeping the formatting (custom design) in my documents at one point whenever a customer were to download as PDF - as they sometimes do - rather than just looking at it on the screen. I also find that sometimes the user interface of the web application itself has some strange conventions (eg. options in strange places, inability to drag and drop between folders)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn to use the template library functions early on to avoid duplicating efforts

The main business problem being solved is proposal and invoice writing in a consistent and attractive way. PandaDoc made it easy to standardize the look and function of certain documents so that it wasn't always a huge time commitment each and every time

PandaDoc review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"PandaDoc made our documents 10x better and 10x easier"

What do you like best?

It's dead simple to create very good looking and effective documents, but you also have a lot of control if you choose to use CSS. The tracking tools are very helpful as well. The best part is the templating system which allows you to quickly and easily create new documents from templates and have them ready to go in no time.

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey and they restrict API access to the most expensive tiers which is too bad. I wish it was based off usage because small companies have to pay the same price as medium and large ones just for API access, but per user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create beautiful documents in an easy drag and drop format that will be quick to make in the future, use PandaDoc.

It makes our documents faster to make and more effective (contracts, etc).

PandaDoc review by Michael S. L.
Michael S. L.

"PandaDoc Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to send clients clean and beautiful service agreements that they can e-sign. The product works well and clients are able to use it easily.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that the product didn't connect with my accounting software, Xero, but that's no longer the case as they completed the integration and it works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for sales and service. I use this product to have new clients sign a service agreement. I also use this product to create resource guides to my clients, present reports to my clients and so much more. I currently have a client that uses PandaDoc to make invoices to customers and the information get's pushed over to Xero. We love this product.

Onboarding clients has never been easier. Getting service agreements signed quickly has never been easier. This product saves me time and money as well as presents my firm in a professional manner.

PandaDoc review by Warwick H.
Warwick H.

"More efficient, and makes you money. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use platform which significantly reduces the time it takes our firm to create new proposals. It becomes as easy as tabbing through "tokens" or data entries and entering the required information. We can see when it has been reviewed, answer questions from the client, and get things closed quicker. We close a higher percentage of jobs as singing becomes as easy as a click whereas in the past clients would have to print, scan, email, or snail mail. All of the latter options gave the potential clients time to change their mind.

Additional, our fees are higher as we have added simple check boxes to add options and when options are as easy as clicking a box it seems more and more people add options than before Pandadoc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our clients say they didn't receive the email to view the document. We ask them to check their spam folder but they say it isn't in there either. We resend and they usually find it. I'm not sure if this is a Pandadoc issue or not. Also, the UI is fine, but could be cleaner and more modern. There could be more options for customizing the forms to give a more unique and high-end look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better UI, more customizable options. Generally, clean it up and make it more modern. Make the mobile app better by adding ability to edit docs, rather than having to only do this in a browser.

Eliminates the errors we were getting with manually entering data. Increases our close rate and our fees by adding options.

PandaDoc review by Elena E.
Elena E.

"Time Saver and Small Business Life Saver"

What do you like best?

That I can upload current documents and create a standard template to use each time a client signs up. I also love that I can add on pages so when a client signs up to send their dog here they can also fill out the form for all the feeding and emergency contact info. No need to send a separate document anymore.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't put the box where you want it always places it high on the page and you have to drag each box to the location you want it placed. Time consuming in the beginning but ultimately worth the time it saves with the client and the ability to sign people up faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once everything is set up it helps to save a lot of time and money using this service. I have been able to open a second location because of the additional clients I have been able to keep because of the ease of signing our customer agreement thus being able to take their payment.

A lot of my customers do not sign up at the consultation. They talk it over with their significant other and then call back. If someone didn't have a printer or scanner I would have to drop off or mail the customer agreement and then customers would second guess their decision and I would lose them. Now it is fast to send them the customer agreement and am not losing customers but am gaining customers because I can accommodate them and make things super easy. My office staff is also saving time and thus bringing more money in without spending a ton of money on staff hrs to do so.

PandaDoc review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Very Time-Saving"

What do you like best?

The interface is great. There are a couple very small quirks, but overall it is fast and easy to use and set up. We integrate it with Pipedrive to make data entry happen only once.

What do you dislike?

It is not a true word processor. It's not like I need a fully-functional word processor, but there are some minor things that are lacking, such as using the tab key for indenting.

Also, not being able to have outside people review your documents is a hassle. There is no way to have a non-user review a document before it is sent They must be paying users like you. It would be nice to even have a cheap review user-level account.

We use Panadoc for writing proposals and agreements with our vendors and clients. We have received alot of positive feedback and it saves us alot of time. No more emailing pdf's back and forth and wondering where they are saved. I like keeping all of this out of my inbox.

PandaDoc review by Deb C.
Deb C.

"Excellent for proposals and contracts, less useful for collaborative documents"

What do you like best?

We love the template functionality. Once I have a contract template set up, it's very easy to generate a new contract for a client based on that template. It's also easy to modify and update. Clients also seem to like the electronic signature functionality and I trust it more than other e-sig contract systems.

What do you dislike?

We can't use this product to 100% of it's potential because you can't add text area fields for clients to fill in, just small text field blocks. That means if I want to use PandaDoc to gather documentation and questionnaires from my clients, it doesn't work well.

We also don't like the attachments functionality, but seldom use it so it's not a big deal for our company.

Lastly, it's also quirky when adding images in your text. but we work around it ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you want to use it for contracts and proposals, and don't want to do too much fancy "designing" of how your contracts look, PandaDoc is great.

We use this for all customer and employee/contractor contracts. It saves tons of time and also reflects well on our company compared to other small businesses of our size that use Word docs for their contracts. Looks more professional.

PandaDoc review by Scott F.
Scott F.

"Great for digital docs and signatures"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of docs coming from Pandadocs is very nice and the reviewer/signer experience is professional and easy. I have set up a number of templates for both sales and service. Once templates have been created, sales (or whoever) can create specific documents for review and signature. The Salesforce merge is also nice for pre-populating fields. The tracking is also a great indicator of when docs are viewed and signed.

What do you dislike?

There were some editing challenges early on where fonts wouldn't seem to format correctly in certain text sections but I think some of those have been fixed? Also, when importing word docs to be used as templates, there are also formatting challenges.

We send contracts and proposals to prospective customers, renewal agreements to existing customers and partnership contracts for business development/partner companies. We are able to produce very professional looking contracts without a ton of work. Tracking signatures and views keeps us informed as to when we need to follow up.

PandaDoc review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"PandaDoc is way better than the rest"

What do you like best?

The analytics are incredible. I can see exactly when someone views a doc as I get notification when they view it and when they sign it. I can also view how long they look at a certain page of a document. I use Zoho CRM and it integrates with my database so less typing of a client's name and email in order to send a doc. And what's somewhat surprising is that with all of the features that are offered it's extremely affordable. My company is small so not having to go with a large minimum number of users was very appealing unlike those other doc signing services. Live support is pretty prompt.

What do you dislike?

Sending a reminder to a client to view or sign a doc isn't the most intuitive. It took me a while and some live support in order to figure it out. The integration with Zoho CRM allows me to pull data from my CRM directly into a quote so I don't have to save out a pdf in my CRM and then upload. Unfortunately, I've not been able to figure out how to do that yet so it's a little frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see how it works for you. Every contract I send out is custom so I don't use the template options very often. The only template I have is for sending some Federal Forms that some vendors or clients may request but once I set them up, it's saved me a whole lot of time. So, try it as I've been using online document signing services for over 6 years now and can't ever imagine doing it any other way.

Want to have clients be able to view and sign docs on the go. It's great when they are at the office behind a desktop or laptop but I have clients who travel so the option for them to sign on their smartphone or tablet is great. And while I'm on the go, I get notification of when a doc is signed which prompts my "happy dance."

PandaDoc review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good product that saves time when creating proposals"

What do you like best?

The library content is the best and makes it quick and easy to build a proposal.

What do you dislike?

Remove the big black bar if an item/document needs to be signed. The bar is so large it takes up 25% of the viewport on a laptop. This is very distracting tot he viewer. This should at least be optional (turn on/off) this feature.

I love the library but the biggest issue is when you update a library item it doesn't update automatically in current drafts. It would be great the library items were "linked" to existing content in your document. You could have the option to "unlink" the library item so you can edit it in a specific proposal. All linked library content would update automatically. Any Library content would automatically be unlinked once it was sent to a client.

Creating proposal - saves time

PandaDoc review by Joshua C.
Joshua C.

"Pandadoc Increased our Closing 200%"

What do you like best?

With incredible templates and integration with Hubspot, Pandadoc has allowed us to decrease the amount of time spent on proposals to about 20 minutes and cut the amount of time to receive a signature IN HALF. The tracking feature also helps us know when prospects open proposals and allows our salespeople to reach out to close the deal when it's relevant.

What do you dislike?

You can't mark proposals as "LOST" and the signature boxes have to be dragged to exactly the right size to be equivalent. (i.e. It's very difficult to make the token fields the same size...)

I also wish you could force a client to handsign their document, rather than using the 'type signature' tool....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop looking elsewhere. Pandadoc is the best proposal writing software out there. I've used Docusign. I've used Bidsketch. And many more. Unfortunately, none of them can compete with the flexibility Pandadoc has.

Pandadoc is allowing us to close more work, faster than we ever have. With an average turnaround time of about 20 minutes and an average contract sign time of 3 days, it beats the one hour turnaround and 7 day signature process we used to have!

It also integrates very seamlessly with our marketing software & CRM, Hubspot -- allowing us to track deals and progress throughout the prospects lifecycle.

All of that combined has attributed to our business, Flight Media, closing 200% more business than we previously did, using old, outdated proposals that took FOREVER to create and FOREVER to get signed.

Thank you, Pandadoc. You've made our lives much easier. (And wealthier)

PandaDoc review by Amber M.
Amber M.

"Super Easy and Efficient"

What do you like best?

My company doesn't use PandaDoc, but one of my clients does. I love the simplicity of it. I get an email with a link to the doc, we can write notes to each other right there next to the doc, sign the doc electronically, and submit it. No printing, scanning, or dealing wth overly-complicated e-signature programs.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I dislike. I haven't tried to redline an agreement via PandaDoc, and I'm not even sure if that's an option, but for my purposes it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love getting PandaDocs from clients because they're so easy. I'd suggest trying it out.

We're getting agreements in place quickly and without any hassle on either end. This is hugely beneficial when you're running around from meeting to meeting, traveling, or just staying busy at your desk.

PandaDoc review by Tyler F.
Tyler F.

"Better than DocuSign"

What do you like best?

PandaDoc is more than a simple system to request e-signatures, it hosts a variety of use cases, and templates can be used across an entire organization. PandaDoc helps users manage large volumes of routine paperwork, such as RFP fulfillment, statements of work, and legal contract management. Best of all, PandaDoc integrates with G-Suite and Office 365. It can also be used with CRM.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there are very few critiques to give this platform, but it's impressive design and development comes with a price tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the value, don't cringe at the price. This is not a basic e-signature solution, this is a full suite of tools for ALL your document life-cycle management. This system should not be adopted for one purpose, it's true value can be seen when used across the entire organization.

PandaDoc streamlines the sales process by helping users deliver custom content, proposals, contracts, and signatures to prospective clients and existing customers. It's also a great tool for reducing the tedious time required to finish an RFP or lengthy contract related to Legal and Finance. Best of all, PandaDoc can be used to handle a variety of document life cycles, including customer renewals.

PandaDoc review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"PandaDoc took our business to the next level"

What do you like best?

I'm a huge fan of how easy to use PandaDoc is while also allowing us to streamline our proposal and data estimate process. We do a lot of detailed explanations that can greatly affect a nonprofit's budget and clearly explaining things in a visual and easy to digest way helps both our business as well as our clients.

The templates were easy to create on our own and they even give you some starting documents that you can adapt. I was also able to put into the cloud one of the more difficult parts of our process and that has helped bring people on quicker.

The integration with HubSpot is awesome and barely took any time to get started. Being able to see when people opened and signed proposals has been a lovely addition to our sales process. No more guessing if they got the email!

I also think the support is fantastic. While its just an email, I've been able to get quick responses same day. I'm also given clear reasons explaining if there is a current limitation of the software, with a clear path provided on enhancements. As a fellow SaaS provider, that's the best you can expect and ask!

What do you dislike?

Little things. I'd like to see more flexibility on the Textfield in terms of its length but have been told this is being actively worked on. I would also like to see more ERP integrations (or get into Zapier!) so we can move toward full integration throughout all processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out and try building one of your more complicated documents in there. You can always get the branding elements in there (that's easy!) but make sure you get the user experience flow down. Do a test with a non work email to see how it works.

We've been able to cut down on proposal creation as well as obtaining the signed proposals as well. We also now are given accurate information since you can require fields. We were using more manual methods and this had a lot of back and forth between sales, account management, and the client. Much better now!

PandaDoc review by Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.

"Buggy Software"

What do you like best?

The best part of PandaDoc was the content library that lets you easily bring in existing content.

What do you dislike?

The software is very buggy. Proposals failed to send without any notice of them being undelivered. When I followed up with clients they would constantly tell me they never received the proposal — I wonder how much money I lost due to this?

The software does not support any spell checkers. As a result, proposals would be sent out with spelling errors. There is no way to easily export the proposal to Word for spell checking. Though I did request this, they never responded.

There are instances where my data was lost and unretrievable. PandaDoc does not offer any data protection so they left me in the dark about this.

Documents exported to PDF were consistently formatted strangely and not professionally looking. If you ever needed to present a proposal in person you can definitely understand how important this is.

Support no longer responds to me after I requested a refund for the remaining months of my term. I have not heard back from anyone in the last 45 days.... they won't even give me an answer in regards to this...

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better alternatives out there.

I was trying to make it easier to create proposals and not have to worry about mistakes that can occur due to data input.

PandaDoc review by User

"PandaDoc is a great tool to keep documents organized"

What do you like best?

I love that you can easily see the progress when things move from sent to completed, etc.

Also that you are able to leave comments if someone has questions about the document.

What do you dislike?

the search feature is hard sometimes by searching the documents for a contact, etc. and if there is a hyphen without a space the name doesn't seem to show up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are back and forth between pandadoc and another software, choose PandaDoc! it is so easy to get the hang of and keeps everything very well organized.

We send out all of our rep agreements with girls that want to join our business. I love that it is all in one place and that it notifies us when it is completed

PandaDoc review by Salvatore S.
Salvatore S.

"No more print/sign/scan/send/print/sign/scan/send!!!"

What do you like best?

PandaDoc just makes everyone happier. Clients don't have to print anything, we don't have to guide them through the process, and execs sign docs from their smart phone. It's awesome. Plus, we get to have all of the documents in one place for easy future reference.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, except that the pricing has gone up substantially since we started with them in their early days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This used to be the "DocuSign for Small businesses" - and, it still is in product, but less in pricing than it used to be. However, the user interface is great and your team - and customers - will love it. Definitely the right choice for SMEs

Increased customer and sales team happiness with the sales process! This was a real problem for us at the outset. We would always lose signed contracts. Now, they're all in one place.

PandaDoc review by Zach C.
Zach C.

"We use Daily"

What do you like best?

I love how the templates have shaved hours of my day. Creating a proposal before a sales meeting takes minutes verses hours with Panda Doc. I am able to customize a proposal or request additional information from out clients very quickly and keep it organized.

What do you dislike?

I wish you were able to control how the pages were laid out when you printed. You have to get creative with this as of today by adding text boxes etc. I wish that the email that is sent to clients did not say Panda Doc. It causes confusion. I think a drag a drop feature for organizing documents would be extremely helpful as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend PandaDoc! It is extremely intuitive, collaborative and a time saver. We are really pleased with the product.

We are able to collaborate as a team, watch the status of pending contracts and gather sensitive information quickly and securely.

PandaDoc review by Stacy R.
Stacy R.

"Great e-signature & proposal generation tool."

What do you like best?

I love the ease with which you can create document templates, including storing large chunks of boiler plate proposal text in the library. I actually got excited about my proposals again after 15+ years in business and took a couple of days to completely re-vamp my proposals.

I love the tracking so that I know when prospects and/or clients receive the proposal, what they spend their time on in the proposal and the ability to quickly and easily collect electronic signatures for proposals.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tables are a little rigid, and I'd like tighter integration with the CRM. Having more public templates to choose from would also be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Initially setting up Pandadoc takes some time, but there is such a huge payoff once all your templates are in and you populate your library with all the boiler plate content. You can also make your proposals so beautiful and even add video.

Pandadoc has reduced my time to create and get signatures on a proposal by more than 75%. What used to take several hours, with copying and pasting from various other documents, is now much more streamlined and easier.

Pandadoc takes the guesswork out of whether or not a prospect and/or client has received a proposal or read it. And knowing which pages they spent the most time on allows me to be specific in my follow up.

PandaDoc review by Laurie T.
Laurie T.

"Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

When looking for a proposal software to use I sat in on MANY web demos with other companies but chose PandaDoc due to the following:

- The interface was simple. It was easy to create nice looking templates without needing to know how to code or pay to have something created. I could do it myself with no need for assistance.

- Integration with Salesforce. This was a key requirement for us to have an integration with our CRM software.

- Customer Service. I liked how it was easy to get in touch with the team there and they have since been great about answering questions.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if the integration were built to not only allow templates to be created from Salesforce but also to be able to view the stats from Salesforce about PandaDoc (for Salesforce Group and Pro editions)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the trial. Using the software really helped me to understand the benefits more thoroughly.

We are able to create more professional proposals now and see analytic data about them once they are sent to our customers.

PandaDoc review by Stephen H.
Stephen H.

"Easy to use, versatile and different approach..."

What do you like best?

The flexibility to create your own templates, resources ready for easy document creation.

Other services focus on document signature and assume the use of word files and PDFs as an acceptable starting point.

I wanted something that would provide an easy templating system for us to create both standard documents/agreements and more tailored documents.

The fact it is easy for any staff member to create and send a document.

What do you dislike?

No automatic reminders - very frustrating if you have a lot of unsigned documents that are live in the wild - someone has to keep sales people on top of managing these!

Being able to create more image heavy documents would be great, our proposals are quite visual as our clients typically receive bland white space documents from our competitors, being able to create proposals that are colourful, visual and more engaging would be great.

There are few minor editing glitches when selecting or deleting selected text but no show stoppers.

The post-signing organisation is a little lack-lustre as is the search function - I want global search across pending, sent, signed and unfilled documents - a small inconvenience.

Organisation would do well to add tagging and the ability to view documents from the clients list.

No way to upload and convert a word document - you have to copy and paste - bulleted lists are an issue as they don't transpose across, which is annoying in lengthy contracts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a holistic view of what other things can either be consolidated into PandaDoc.

Take time to setup resources, these are key to reusable content - even when creating templates!

Problems being solved include;

• Proposal Generation

• Document standardisation

• Flexible document creation

• Seed to signing

• Time to Sale/Agreement

• Business intelligence around proposals

We have realised the ability to create and send proposals, contracts, agreements and more.

Ability to see when proposals have been read and for how long.

PandaDoc review by Tyler L.
Tyler L.

"PandaDoc rocks!"

What do you like best?

PandaDoc has a ton of good solutions integrated in one easy to use platform. We use the Catalog religiously to manage our extensive offerings as well as highlight options for upgrading/upselling. The electronic signature functionality helps us to speed up our sales process significantly as well as include all interested parties easily for collaboration and communication. Really glad that PandaDoc added the signature save option recently, makes it so much easier to not have to retype each time.

What do you dislike?

Finding a hard time finding something wrong, and we aren't even at the highest member levels! Great work!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for a clean, convenient quoting platform, then PandaDoc should be on your list.

Sales & Quoting

PandaDoc review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"PandaDoc "

What do you like best?

I no longer write proposals by cloning some past proposal (and often missing some reference to the previous prospect) - I now build custom proposals by inserting pre-built content as needed, and as a result, there's less custom wording that I have to write. PandaDoc merges the prospect info from my Zoho CRM automatically. I now know if and when a prospect has opened my proposal, and they are able to accept the proposal with signature.

What do you dislike?

I have to learn CSS to really customize my branding

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take their regularly scheduled classes, in order.

I am responding faster to Prospects by writing their proposals faster, reducing costly delays and winning more of my deals. My proposals look very professional, and prospects ask "How did you generate this proposal? Is this something you could do for us?"

PandaDoc review by Lee B.
Lee B.

"Great tool, backed up by blisteringly fast support"

What do you like best?

PandaDoc helps me progress new client opportunities faster, and the document analytics are great.

What do you dislike?

The tiniest thing - I wish we could change the colour of the button in the emails that PandaDoc sends out. Can't think of anything else I'd change!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. We struggled for a while before buying comparing to other tools and trying to make sure it had the features we needed. Having been hands on for a couple of months now I wish we'd just jumped straight in!

We needed to speed up proposal creation, and standardise our approach. PandaDoc has proved to be great for both.

PandaDoc review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"PandaDoc from the admin's viewpoint"

What do you like best?

Few things.

1) The customer service/team at PandaDoc. These guys are super responsive, always ready to try and help or assist in any way.

2) They built us a custom integration for ZenDesk. Yes this is available for everyone to use as well but for us it was a workflow enhancement like you could not believe! This is a big reason we went with them in the first place. They built out the integration for us in a few weeks.

3) Tool is very easy to use/configure documents.

What do you dislike?

Product is still missing some features that you may expect, however that doesn't mean its not in the pipeline. Things like good reporting, exporting data inside of documents etc...Now this info is available via there API/Webhooks if you want to build it yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As mentioned before, they are a small company. So getting them to understand, listen and assist is very beneficial for us. If you go with the big players, more than likely you don't have any chance of getting anything customized for your business.

Minimizing systems needed to execute. We are a tech company, with many systems that end up needing to play a role when we execute. This simplified our processes by integrating with our main production tool seamlessly.

PandaDoc review by Holly W.
Holly W.

"PandaDoc Makes Our Proposals Look Awesome"

What do you like best?

PandaDoc is easy to use, it makes our proposals look amazing. We can add video, images and design it to fit our brand.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about PandaDoc is that sometimes the proposals can't make it through spam filters and our prospects don't get them.We have to download a PDF and attach that to an email.

We send proposals quickly, look very professional, and close more deals.

PandaDoc review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Useful but needs some upgrades"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is online and the user interface makes it easy to put together proposals.

What do you dislike?

Tools that would help make proposal creation easier for example to add lines in the middle of a table rather than adding at the end and scrolling endlessly. Also, possibly a lockout function so that two people aren't accidentally working on the same document at the same time because only one person's work will save. Also, if there is any way to structure the back end so that cache clearing and logging out have to be done on a regular basis otherwise there can be massive lag to try and enter data into a doc. At least that's what customer service told me the reason was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be very useful because it's accessible anywhere but has some hiccups still that bog down the experience.

A relatively quick and easy way to put together clean, professional looking proposals with consistent looks across the company.

PandaDoc review by Administrator

"Simple, easy to use. Doesn't take into account editing to the contract"

What do you like best?

The user interface and simplicity are the best parts of panda docs. For users and us, it's highly functional.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to editing an agreement or contract, it becomes a nightmare. Panda Docs doesn't download into a Word document, only a PDF. There's no redlining or editing. Just commenting, and even then, you can't call out specific sections you want to comment on. In specific cases, Panda Docs has extended our sales cycle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using it for short agreements that don't require much redlining.. highly recommend it.

For larger, more complex agreements with big companies that require agreement reviews/redlining, I do not think this is a suitable solution.

Faster signatures. Less back and forth. Shorter upsell cycles.

PandaDoc review by Jordon S.
Jordon S.

"Clean and professional"

What do you like best?

I love the layout and presentation of PandaDoc documents. They are simply so clean, crisp, and professional. We used to use another service which was fine, but the cleanness of this one was too good to pass up. The auto-populate fields are very handy and the SF integration is a plus.

What do you dislike?

Definitely a learning curve with this software. Takes some time to implement and perfect. Also required help from a number of departments to polish the documents to how we want. However, once it was up and running, it was cake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As always, it would be very helpful to have someone in the organization who already has experience with PandaDoc. That way you don't have to always rely on the support team. (which is great, btw).

We are making the web a more meaningful place. We proud ourselves on accomplishing a lot with a small team. Because of this, we all wear a lot of hats and being able to quickly send over quality material is huge. Every aspect of our business should be professional and PandaDoc helps achieve this.

PandaDoc review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"Effortless way to send proposals "

What do you like best?

- Making proposals is easy, quick, and flexible

- Integrations with our CRM and accounting

- Helpful sales experience

What do you dislike?

I really like PandaDoc, but I do have a few features on my wishlist:

- Calculated tables that aren't pricing tables

- Putting tokens in pricing tables

- Saving time on proposals

- Easily customized proposals

- A better customer signing experience.

- By helping our team work smarter and cut busy work, PandaDoc is helping our employee productivity, engagement, and happiness

PandaDoc review by Jackie J.
Jackie J.

"Has been a great experience"

What do you like best?

I like the different tabs. Whether it is expired, viewed, signed, etc.

What do you dislike?

Their isn't anything I really dislike. It isn't saving documents sent through PandaDoc into my CRM. However, I don't think that is PandaDoc's problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you take your time putting in the documents and setting the roles. It will make your life much easier

It has made our lives so much easier with sending and receiving documents. As well as reminding and communicating on the side bar!

PandaDoc review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Worst Formatting Experience Ever"

What do you like best?

I am convinced that formatting in PandaDocs is one of the punishments in one of the lower circles of Hell. It makes no sense, sometimes everything will shift, it is inconsistent and frustrating.

What do you dislike?

FIX YOUR FORMATTING. If you Underling and Bold something and then bold something else, it will undo all of the previous underlines and you have to do them all over. These are basic issues that have occurred for way too long. Good luck formatting any sort of list using Panda Docs. It will drive you violent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont use it unless you love wasting time

Looks nice after formatting is done, but it can take so long to do that

PandaDoc review by User

"Best tool to send documents digitally!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can upload templates of our current documents and insert as many places for customers to fill out their information as I need. Its simple to navigate and to use. Documents and sent and received through email and can be easily downloaded and stored. I also like that the software will keep drafts that are not ready to be sent yet.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to pre-populate information into documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely recommend. it was worked great for us and we will continue to use it.

sending documents to channel partners, clients , and new customers for all different types of things.

PandaDoc review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Pandadoc is easy to navigate and user-friendly. It gives you an audit of who and when someone has viewed your proposal.

What do you dislike?

If you do not have a template set up already and do not have the experience to set one up it can take some time and if you do not have an upgraded package they charge extra to assist. Also If you start a document from an older proposal or send it out with the wrong email/name, that email becomes permanently associated with the document and you cannot delete the, Super annoying.

It is a great tool that allows us to have e signing in a proposal heavy industry. Quick and easy to use.

PandaDoc review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Such an easy solution"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to create and manipulate documents/contracts. We use it specifically for contracts and proposals. Very simple document building functionality. Easy to edit and restructure.

What do you dislike?

Once the templates are created it's very easy to use. A little complex to get them started. I've fortunately come into my role with documents already created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple to use. Great for a team to have common templates.

Easy and common way of creating documents for the sales process.

PandaDoc review by User

"Time Saver....But Room For Some Improvement"

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce is a great benefit. I love the ability to one-click inside of an opportunity to develop a PandaDoc on the fly. Also, the audit trail notifications allow me to easily see when a client has viewed the document, allowing me to plan and accurately time out my follow-ups to close more business.

What do you dislike?

The outline of the documents is templated which is nice, but does not allow for much customization. Also, the inability to reuse contract documents forces me to start over from scratch for an existing client. It would be nice if I could take a previously signed contract document and simply update quickly with new term dates and send for a quick sign-off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure integration with your companies CRM. Also, make sure you fully engage in user training to know all of the nuances going in. This can help eliminate beginner use frustrations.

Easy to use eSignature portal and templated proposal documents. Also, visible audit trails to see when a document has been viewed and/or forwarded to other players in the org.

PandaDoc review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"Great for quickly creating professional documents from reusable snippets"

What do you like best?

Product 'catalog', embedded video, reusable document snippets/

What do you dislike?

Lack of any API support unless you are an enterprise client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's value is as much in the integrations as with the product itself. Check that it integrates with the tools you need to use - don't use it as an island.

We use Panda for quality proposals and contracts. The invoicing integration with Xero is a useful addition - we imported the same product list into both so turning signed contracts into payable invoices is easy.

PandaDoc review by Gabe G.
Gabe G.

"Great Experience with Pandadoc"

What do you like best?

I can edit just about anything I want to with PandaDoc because it allows me to either import PDF's and turn them into templates or I can have the PandaDoc team build a template which is editable in the web application. I have tried 6 different e-signature platforms and this is by far the most full featured and easy to use. I use it every week and have never had a problem so far.

What do you dislike?

Currently there a few issues with the user interface (ie. errors) that appear. Minor items really. Also when you add a new field it doesn't make it easy to add a second without clicking off the current menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Between the support and the actual product, I think you should give it a try!!

Well, I can get contracts out to clients quickly and store them in a central place which is super helpful.

PandaDoc review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The only e-sign and quote, proposal, contract generator you need!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - we sent out our first PandaDoc on day 1. It's so easy to manage document templates and author new documents from templates or from scratch. The document upload feature also works great.

What do you dislike?

The HubSpot integration needs improvement. Most of it relies on the chrome plugin, whereas I'd prefer to see all my pandadoc data directly in the HubSpot timeline.

I'd also like to see improvement when sending a document to multiple parties; i.e. if I send a contract to 5 people I don't always know who the signer is going to be. PandaDoc makes you choose the signer role, while the remaining recipients are simply cc'ed on the doc.

Field management could be easier. I'd like to be able to add tokens to a document without dragging fields around on the page.

Make the API more open and see more innovation with the product. Locking it down for enterprise only seems shortsighted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial and create your first doc. You'll fall in love.

It's faster to create and send documents, a great productivity boost for our team.

PandaDoc review by Brant K.
Brant K.

"Great for standardizing and re-using agreements"

What do you like best?

I love being able to have all of our proposals look the same, regardless of who creates them in our company. The system works great with Pipedrive CRM, too. We can save a ton of time by creating standard templates and then just pull those in as needed. It has saved us a ton of time - it seemed like we were always "re-writing" the same proposals over and over.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing about PandaDoc is the signature piece. We used to use RightSignature and it feels much more official and polished. Probably just me, but I like RightSignatures features a little better.

We've saved a lot of time writing proposals - it's much faster now. We've also standardized the design and now all of our proposals are in one place.

PandaDoc review by James H.
James H.

"Generally very good"

What do you like best?

Sending out proposals and getting signatures is time consuming and Pandadoc saves some of that time.

What do you dislike?

The export to PDF functionality is a bit limited - we can't use our own letterhead, set the margin etc.

We send out about a proposal a week and each one takes on average half a day to assemble. With Pandadoc, we can roughly halve that time. The e-signature functionality is also good enough to replace DocuSign.

PandaDoc review by Stefaan P.
Stefaan P.

"Great software to improve interactivity in proposals and let the prospect create his own budget!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that i can integrate any kind of media in my proposals, especially for presenting our company. The interactivity is even maintained when the receiver downloads a PDF version of the proposal. Within the PDF the link to a youtube movie or online presentation is maintained.

What do you dislike?

That the basic version does not contain the ability to build a library of text blocks... click'n drag option is only for the more expensive versions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to build a good product reference list. It saves a lot of time aftewards to prepare a budget table

Pandadoc serves me well to reproduce recurring proposals. it enables me to speed up the proposal writing process whenever i have standardised proposals to create. It is a real timesaver for that.

PandaDoc review by Lorne F.
Lorne F.

"Solid Proposal Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use proposal tool that allows you to create beautiful proposals in minutes!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface can cause problems and cannot undo more than a few undos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for the trial and you will enjoy the ease of use. If you dont like it you can cancel at any time and it doesnt cost you a thing!

Automation for our proposal systems and e-sign contracts all in one place!

PandaDoc review by Fred B.
Fred B.

"Super creative and highly effective"

What do you like best?

The highly customization features one can add to their contract gaining even more explosive wowing factor for clients.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find one, because it is all so new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set into the future of contract generating. Let your contract become an outstanding agreement that is highly-convincing to agree to. The best way to do that is by using PandaDoc.

Productivity and creating more enlightening impact. For productivity, it has a feature called a content library where you can pull content used from previous contract making it super simple. As for enlightening impact, it makes for an enjoyable and easily-digestible contract. Seriously, when have you ever heard those words coined with the word contract.

PandaDoc review by User in Internet

"It's good for what it does, and it does pretty great proposals."

What do you like best?

It is convenient having an online system to manage and send all our proposals. It is easy to collaborate with the customers and our team. The build is intuitive and easy to drag and drop to build proposals. The proposals we send out are very professional looking.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when I add a section or field, it adds at the bottom of last page instead of the page I'm working on. Also, font changes in the table fields cant change. Otherwise, the system is pretty easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better builder edits would be great. Focus on Digital Agencies and what they're doing and selling and functions that would help them deliver proposals that convert but otherwise I'm happy with the platform.

Having one central place to log in and send/view/create proposals. We have seen better acceptance and it impresses clients that like this level of technical delivery and it impresses over a Word doc or something less fancy than Pandadoc.

PandaDoc review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Been using PandaDocs for months and loving every minute."

What do you like best?

Here's the thing:

I'm an IT guy. I'm a network administrator. I have an A+ certification. I have a network certification. So I know all of the technical bits that go into doing IT work. My work is website design. I also develop when I need to add custom functionality to a site. In all of the things I do, the one thing that I can't stand is when a project starts to "creep." That's when a client asks for something that's 35% more work than originally specified, and estimated, and I am stuck with the dilemma of telling the client their contract doesn't cover that.

To avoid this headache, I use contracts. A lot of them. The more the betters.

I use a contract for everything.

I have one for picking a "look and feel" before the client even pays anything. I have one for taking the client's initial payment which sets the final timeline. I have one for changes; modifications, I even have one for "redirection" when a client gets the wrong idea but doesn't say anything until the project is weeks down the road and then we have to go back and redo something. Anything can happen.

What PandaDocs let me do is easily update the contracts to keep up with all of the changes and easily send links for the client to sign them. I also lets me send reminder messages when the client needs to sign one.

But what is the neatest thing it does it the branding. It turns out I'm not that bad a contract writer so some clients ask me to come onboard as their contract manager and manage the ones they use to do the IT projects like the one they originally hired me to do. Panda lets me rebrand my contracts with their logo and graphics so I can send them contracts they can use without doing the branding on their end at all. And I can even send electronic links for their clients to sign using their branding in those messages and that makes the client branding show through at all points of contact. They love it.

I tried other electronic document services. They were okay. Some of them are more well-known than Panda. But none of them are as easy to use, as quick to learn, or have as responsive of a support team that is there to chat with you in a text window while you work if that's what you need. I only needed that for questions about possible new features. And they literally added one six weeks after I mentioned.

You can't beat that.

What do you dislike?

Are you serious? You'll have to find someone else for this question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. The document creation and ability to download as a PDF is worth it alone.

I'm solving the problem of "control." It's impossible to control expectations using email or phone conversations because people forget what was said and agreed to. But for some reason, contracts have a magic about them. Because they look so official and legal, I think people remember their content better. It just happens that way and that's the problem they solve.

PandaDoc review by William H.
William H.

"Awesome except for the name!"

What do you like best?

We really like that as a team we can store documents in a single library and collaborate on them together. We regularly use the document approval process as well which is excellent and the template features are great. The ability to embed video in the documents is extremely helpful in our sales process, we often have customers tell us how impressive a proposal with embedded video is and we have found it very effective in assisting with our sales conversion. Document analytics are also very well implemented, the ability to see how long a contact spent on a part of a document is also very helpful, it really helps us judge how serious a prospect is and what part of our proposals get skipped over and what parts stick with the customer. Overall the platform is very good and for the most part functions very well.

What do you dislike?

The name is PandaDoc. Seems silly but this is such a huge sticking point for us that we will most likely be evaluating other solutions shortly. We constantly have issues with different companies and service providers that get documents and e-mails that say PandaDoc on them and instantly will reject signing or in some case even looking at them. Although it seems like a light, cheeky modern kind of name for a company, it drums up feelings of mistrust with people. Our customers and service providers have become so accustomed to services like DocuSign, which has a straightforward business kind of name that they trust that brand. I have heard everything under the sun about the name and have had to explain to people over and over that documents really are from us for signature. I don't think this is something that can be corrected in any way but rebranding or allowing total white labeling with no hint of PandaDoc anywhere.

Their support is slow, and we are on an enterprise plan. Generally, they get back to us the same day but honestly that's not fast enough. Almost every service we use allows some phone in or at the very least a live chat that shows how long the wait is which helps expedite things. Supposedly there is phone support but every time I call their phone system either hangs up or goes to voicemail. I have been less than impressed with

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and look closely at the integrations avable and how they actually work. We have found that while PD integrates with many solutions not all are straight forward. I would also HIGHLY recommend asking about integrations because for whatever reason many of them are avaliable that are not listed under the integration panel within the software, not sure why.

Creating all kinds of documents quickly and easily.

Much less double entry then other systems require.

Shorter sales cycle with some deals.

We really think this has helped us win some deals.

PandaDoc review by User in Design
User in Design

"PandaDoc has been so amazing for my business this year!"

What do you like best?

I like that it's both a proposal and a contract in one. Very helpful. It is easy to use for both me and my clients. I like that they don't have to sign in or anything - they can just look at it. I love how customizable it is! I love being able to make adjustable numbers and options as much as I want. I also love how you can add backgrounds and logos to make it look nice. I also love how I can create files for sorting and create templates. It was also nice that I felt there was hardly any learning curve for using it - I had dreaded getting started for fear that it would be confusing or complicated, but it's been a breeze!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't encountered anything I don't like and have resisted other more full service options (like 17 hats, honeybook, etc) because now that I've used PandaDoc I want the proposals to be just like panda!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy, professional, and extremely customizable.

I was using pdfs. So I'm solving a million problems. My proposals look professional and my contracts actually get signed now! I don't have to worry about organization, either. I think I have booked so many clients this year because of how nice, user friendly, and professional pandadoc is.

PandaDoc review by Pasquale N.
Pasquale N.

"The software is very intuitive and flexible"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the flexibility to add and take away pieces of templates based on the customers needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to move sections around once they are part of the proposal. It's a real pain to have to drag them up and down and wait for the particular a template peace to get where you wanted to. It would be much nicer to click a button where a bunch of boxes come in and you can move them around by number to put your proposal in the right order

Recommendations to others considering the product

More Integrations with CRM like prosperworks but they need to function a little better when it comes to the choices you have with templates when you go to the CRM. Also much more Integrations with QuickBooks and other payment portals. That will be huge

The business problem that we're solving is the ability to portray a proposal that looks like we spent 2 hours on it and it only took 15 minutes which saves a bunch of time for my sales people

PandaDoc review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Good product for increased productivity"

What do you like best?

I run a small law office. Pandadoc makes it easy to execute consistent fee agreements to clients, whether or not they are local. Once they sign, I can be confident that all parties promptly receive a fully executed copy of the document.

What do you dislike?

API not available to smaller plans. This is a frustration, as access to the API with applications like Zapier can be very big time savers. Only offering this to "enterprise" customers seems a bit punitive, as small companies often depend on these types of systems to streamline processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product, continues to grow with improved features. It is particularly useful don't have a strictly regimented formatting requirement, and can design your documents within their ecosystem.

We use the software primarily for fee agreements with clients. However, I have created and used the system for global settlement agreements for geographically dispersed parties as well. It certainly beats FedEx'ing documents all over the country.

PandaDoc review by Rahul J.
Rahul J.

"Simple electronic signatures"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and setup.

The templates work well and once you have the templates setup right then the product works very well.

What do you dislike?

The editor hangs every now and then.

Not much really. Overall great product to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time setting up the templates. Will pay off in the end.

We use Pandadoc for esigning contracts with our merchants. Helps both us and our customers save a lot of time.

We have quite a complicated contract and with Pandadoc we were able to make the whole process a lot more efficient.

PandaDoc review by User

"Amazing e-sign & document Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that it's a very flexible platform that I can streamline contracts, proposals and even customer reports through connections to my CRM.

What do you dislike?

That I need to use Chrome to maximize the value of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a little bit of a learning curve with creating custom templates & docs but it's worth it because of its flexibility.

1. Streamlined contracts from my CRM with a huge time savings for me and my clients.

2. Accepting payments with Stripe was a MASSIVE upgrade for me.

3. Customer reports flowing from CRM to PandaDocs and the ability to see when they were opened, etc.

PandaDoc review by Jon W.
Jon W.

"Service is Great. Mobile App needs help."

What do you like best?

Paperless. I always know where my releases are and I know WHO has signed them.

What do you dislike?

1. Mobile app doesn't allow me to login with Google's two-step verification (which I have to use since having my email acct hacked in the past).

2. I wish I could edit my releases via the site. It would definitely speed things up.

3. I wish I could do batch releases when I have to get multiple releases (not multiple signatures) signed for one project (photo/videoshoot).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use the mobile app, set up an entirely separate gmail acct JUST for PandaDoc and don't enable two-step verification.

Paperless releases is amazing.

PandaDoc review by Ralf K.
Ralf K.

"Good software for freelancers... And that's about it - stay away"

What do you like best?

Pandadoc has a big potential in terms of proposal software. We were happily using it for a while. It provided us with basic functionality on trial period and it seemed to be working well. Unfortunately that was the end of the good story

What do you dislike?

After signing up on paid subscription things started to go wrong. We added our credit card number to "payment method" and without a notice we've been charged 4 times within 15 seconds. Support doesn't exist - their phone number hits answering machine every time. Their email support is never being answered. I ended up lodging a fraud transactions with bank adding a lot of work.

Their PipeDrive integration from their list of features doesn't work and back to square one - the support is... well there isn't one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good for you if all you really do is write a proposal and keep it online. Currently it struggles with functionality and there seems to be no will to have any improvements. The worst of it is that I can see more reviews like that and seems like it's a common practice from PandaDoc team.

We're a digital agency providing online solutions for small to medium businesses. The app meant to help us with managing our proposal. We met with sales rep from Pandadoc once who gave us trial and that's the only time we were able to reach them. He doesn't pick up his phone, he doesn't respond to emails.

We genuinely tried to use it and help them by paying evolving and solving issues. Unfortunately without communication all we have left is issues.

PandaDoc review by Julian E.
Julian E.

"Top Notch Customer Service & Feature Rich Software"

What do you like best?

Customer service was on point. Our rep told us the customer service was top notch and companies always fall short of that when it comes to it. Not PandaDoc, Kenneth delivered at all cylinders.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I'm struggling to come up with one thing I don't like and I'm drawing a blank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the customer service.

Speed of sending proposal and customization of them. They provide incredible tokenization of dynamic fields and made our proposal look incredible!

PandaDoc review by Darren G.
Darren G.

"Great Product and Great support"

What do you like best?

It is a very intuitive platform that produces beautiful proposals. Easy to create and populate templates and takes the hassle out of distribution and signing.

What do you dislike?

Some of the predefined fields that you use to create templates can be a little restrictive so duplicating a specific format is not possible

Automating proposal and contracts

"Great with Quirks"

What do you like best?

I love how clear the layout is. PandaDoc is the perfect software for companies signing lots of contracts, because there is a CRM component to this. I think a Law Firm would be a perfect client for this product.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have a need for the CRM components, so that is the only thing I dislike. It is also more expensive than other options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software. Do a Trial first. Your clients are going to love this!

Like many small businesses, we are always looking for ways to up our game, get more efficient, and save time (because time is money). PandaDoc really solves the problem of having to scan pages in, having clients wonder who signed what, etc. It streamlines everything for all parties.

PandaDoc review by Philippe B.
Philippe B.

"Very satisfied but a bit frustrated. "

What do you like best?

Look and feel for the quotations being sent out.

Easiness and flexibility to create rather advanced pricing tables.

Tracking and statistics

e-signing

What do you dislike?

Lack of some features, critical to us:

* activity tracking is basic and could be very much improved

* rather stable product but occasional bugs

* team-work far from efficient (cannot reallocate quotes from on rep to another, limited flexibility on team read/write rights)

issuing tailor-made proposals and quotes to prospects, with decent level of customization for each prospect, despite rather high number of quotes / representative being sent out every day.

e-Signature wasn't what we were after but is very neat and useful.

PandaDoc review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Pandadoc is a very useful tool that helps us to save time and create professional documents."

What do you like best?

I like the interface. It helps me to easily create very nice and organized documents. I can also create templates to go back to for the documents I create the most.

I like how pandadoc helps us to save time by being able to create templates and fill in tokens easily. This makes creating documents faster. I don't have to go back and do a lot of copy and pasting.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there cannot be real-time editing amongst multiple users (such as in google docs). Our team uses Pandadoc often for our proposal writing and other documents. When one of our team members makes an edit, the page has to be refreshed to see it.

Sometimes, Pandadoc can respond very slow and gets hung up. It causes me to have to wait for the pages to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something flashy and over the top, Pandadoc is not it. Pandadoc is for simple clean and professional looking documents and easily getting e-signatures. It saves time.

We are much more organized when using pandadoc. We organize all of our important documents into folders and we can easily send these documents out to our clients for e-signatures.

We also benefit from being able to make all of our documents look consistent with layout. We use our logo on all our documents and pandadoc makes it easy to customize with features like tables, adding in attachments, and also adding in images.

PandaDoc review by Clare M.
Clare M.

"Big time saver over our last proposal and e-signature solution"

What do you like best?

My biggest motivation in using an e-signature tool is to SAVE TIME. I'm amazed that some tools require so many steps (and clicks) to get a document out the door to signers. We switched to PandaDoc from Adobe and it's been a huge time saver. I'm still tweaking the design of our templates, but overall really happy with the results.

What do you dislike?

Design is drag and drop, but at times it's a little buggy. Nothing I can't handle though.

We use PandaDoc for all types of signature documents: Proposals, agreements, NDAs, etc.