PandaDoc

PandaDoc

PandaDoc is an app that lets you build, track, and sign your docs all in one place. Automate your workflow, discover what sells with built-in analytics, and get legally binding signatures in minutes.

Work for PandaDoc?

Learning about PandaDoc?

PandaDoc Reviews

Ask PandaDoc a Question
PandaDoc review by <span>Jen B.</span>
Jen B.
Validated Review

Easy way to send and receive docs!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

PandaDoc is super easy to use! It's a great tool to use to create service agreements, invoices, and other important documents. There is an additional page that shows who signed for the e-signature which is very helpful for our records and due diligence. Our company also uses HubSpot, so PandaDoc is an easy integration into the deals we've already created in our CRM. When using PandaDoc, I found it very easy to make templates using tokens and fields without having to search for the answers - nice user interface.

What do you dislike?

When we send out invoices, there is no overall report for taxes of invoices paid. That is my one major complaint with PandaDoc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PandaDoc had a recent dashboard update, making it even easier to use. It's helpful when creating templates and keeping track of what was sent, viewed, received, and paid all at the click of a button.

We were looking for an easy-to-use resource to send and receive invoices and service agreements with an e-signature feature. With easy integration into a system we were already using, we found PandaDoc to be the perfect solution.

Showing 224 PandaDoc reviews
PandaDoc review by <span>Greg H.</span>
Greg H.

Love PandaDoc

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of designing our proposals. I mostly love that I can include videos inside the container of panda. Sets us apart and communicates the excellence we value.

I also appreciate the email tracking of who opens the document and when.

The mobile app is INCREDIBLE. As good if not better than the website. Works flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, more than once, people have not gotten our pandadoc because their email filtered it as spam. :/ That's a real bummer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depends on what you need... for us, it is way better than attaching a PDF.

They give you a healthy review time. We used it with potential clients and got responses ABOUT the proposal... so that sold us.

We use it for our proposals, gathering information and contracts.

We benefit from having it all in one place.

Again we use it to send proposals, so it gives us a distinction right from the beginning.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PandaDoc
PandaDoc review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.
Validated Review

Time saver. Helps close business!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Integration with Hubspot is a huge help -- I can literally send agreements and proposals from HubSpot with deep personalization tokens in a flash. The ability to have payment set up in the doc is also amazing. However, PandaDoc lets me know when my prospect opens the document, which allows me to call and close business. A serious sales tool with a big force multiplier effect for salespeople.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I have is not being able to send e-sign proposals from my business email -- they are sent from a PandaDoc email address. I find that I typically have to email the prospect separately to look out for the PandaDoc so they know what they are looking for. Obviously you can also save to PDF and send a PDF, but then you don't have the e-sign efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate how much time your company spends writing proposals and contracts. The setup can seem daunting, but it's actually quite easy. If you invest the time, it pays off in the first week of use.

Custom proposals a fraction of the time using templates. Activity tracking increases sales velocity because I can close faster. Quick way to create simple sell sheets. Saves time and increases sales.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Proposal solution do you use?

PandaDoc review by <span>Nick H.</span>
Nick H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We use PandaDoc for our pricing indication documents and statement of works. The best part is how the system can get a certified digital signature on our contracts without requiring the customer to print, scan and email them back to us.

The creation of your documents is easy and when you have settled on a template it is very quick to generate it again and again for your customers. It also links to our CRM system (Zoho CRM), which means that a "Send with PandaDoc" button appears within our leads and deals panel. When pressed, it will connect the created document to the contact and use some of the details from that contact within the contract using "Tokens". On average, we save approximately 20 minutes per document that we create using PandaDoc over using MS Word.

PandaDoc also notifies you if a customer Opens, Signs or questions a document via the email link that they are sent. This is very useful for knowing that you customer is actually progressing with the contract. You also can see how much time they spent on each page. This means that you can work out what parts of your documents are confusing and may need improvement.

Overall, it is a nice, easy to use, connected service that will save you time.

What do you dislike?

The main annoyance is when you are creating tables within your documents, and you press "Tab" to move to the next column. It doesn't move you there, but instead takes you to the next "User" input field which is completely not relevant when you are creating a new document.

The search functionality is a little bit limited if you are looking at the dashboard. You need to switch to the document or contact section to search for a particular user or document. Which is a bit of a pain if you have forgotten who/what you have sent to your clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a quick look to see if your CRM system integrates with PandaDoc, though you can use it in isolation, it is much better if its linked up.

PandaDoc simply reduces the time needed to generate documents for your clients. It means that we are able to take an enquiry, and in the same call generate and send a pricing indication document. Or after a demonstration, we are able to quickly create a contract for the work that they can review.

PandaDoc review by <span>Nathalie N.</span>
Nathalie N.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The interface : it is easy to use, design friendly, the library and templates are amazing to save time. My collegues and I are use the same templates and library so we are sure we say the same thing to clients. The price tables are great with check box, our clients love them.

What do you dislike?

Some of my quotations arrive as a spam, so my futurs clients never receive them. There are bug with the typography (the size of the text change for no reason, the bold appears or disappear for no reason, etc).

The fact we can't add discounts (only one is permitted, I'd like to add a second discount category on my prices tables). Also some of my clients do not understand they can download or forward the document (it is not clear enough). It would be great if we can translate the buttons in french (some of our clients doesn't speak english).

Before it was harder and longer to send quotations. Now, we sell easily our products because we can insert easily pictures and videos which is very important for our business. It's also easier to work with collegues because they use the pre-made templates. So, to resume, we save time and close deals faster

PandaDoc review by <span>Candice A.</span>
Candice A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Pandadoc is similar to some other electronic signature programs I've tried, but way easier to use. I love being able to create templates that are quick to edit and send on the go. And the chat function lets me communicate quickly with a client; directly on the document versus via email or phone. I feel like I have more flexibility and creative options with Pandadoc.

What do you dislike?

The only function that I have found not ready yet is being able to send a template link within an email and the template include the Upload function. We have marketing emails that we send and we have our contract in the email via the template embed link. Partners are not able to upload attachments using that template link. It's not a major hurdle though. They can fully upload anything I need if I send them the document directly in Pandadoc rather than a template in an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. It was easy to get started and very user friendly. The Pandadoc team is great about providing product knowledge and support, as well as taking feedback and any suggestions into account.

We hire independent sales agents around the country. Pandadoc has streamlined our recruiting process by allowing us to create a template of our agreement and easily edit and add notes when sending to prospective partners. Having a contract completed electronically is much more clean and legible than one filled out by hand. I can also track what documents were sent to partners and on what date by referencing their contact details within Pandadoc.

PandaDoc review by <span>Christopher P.</span>
Christopher P.
Validated Review

Cut time managing contracts in half

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I was able to cut my time managing contracts in half, and spend more time supporting client decision making and building relationships as a result! The consistency I was able to create not only the sales process and my team but for my fulfillment team was the most surprising part of using Pandadoc. Now our contracts with clients have become usable at each point in the client engagement and our team are more harmonized with what the client actually expects. This has driven overall profitability up for our firm but more importantly, our clients are happier and we are getting more and better referrals. Who knew a contracting platform could create that much value!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more fluid team option. I was disappointed that I didn't get the final support I requested from sales/implementation. I use Hubspot Marketing, Sales, and CRM. This integration with Pandadoc is incredible. I rely on pulling in fields from Hubspot to create most of the agreements we author. I still haven't been able to pull in fields from the deal cards in Hubspot and feel like Pandadoc dropped the ball in supporting that complete integration. I'm still thrilled overall, but know this could have had more attention and support from the company to us as the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work to get a committed implementation specialist. Parts of our platform still are unusable because they were not able to follow through on calls with me to solve a technical implementation challenge with my Hubspot account.

I used to spend 16-20 hours per month creating and redrafting contracts and agreements with clients and investors. Now with templates and the Hubspot integration, I spend less than 30 minutes a week creating better, more useable agreements. Totally streamlined my process and the receiving party's experience.

Learn more about PandaDoc

PandaDoc Videos

Learning about PandaDoc?

* We monitor all PandaDoc reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.