Panorama

Data analytics that help schools improve through feedback surveys of students, parents and teachers.

Work for Panorama?

Learning about Panorama?

Panorama Reviews

Ask Panorama a Question
Showing 6 Panorama reviews
Panorama review by <span>Paige V.</span>
Paige V.

"Great for Campaign Management"

What do you like best?

Much easier than excel in terms of sorting data, managing data, and not mixing or distorting existing data. Panorama keeps each 'record' and all of its fields very organized, which makes it easier to produce answers quickly. Additionally, Panorama creates great and professional reports, documents, hand outs, etc. I could not imagine doing my job, as a Campaign Consultant, with out it.

What do you dislike?

Learning the system takes time. There are many ins and outs of the program and even after using it for five years, I am still only using a fraction of what the program could really provide. The other downside is that the program is too large or not recognized my gmail and we are unable to upload it to shared drives within the company. You have to use Dropbox to share a Panorama file among the company. As a result, (most of the time)the file ends up getting corrupted.

Everyone in the company is issued a computer with Panorama loaded onto it. For all campaigns where we manage the database (sometimes 10,000+ records), Panorama helps organize the records throughout the multi-phased campaign. In campaigns where we don't manage the database, we still utilize the program to upload smaller databases and compiling and generating goals, lists, documents, reports, etc. Its a multi-facet program.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Panorama
Panorama review by <span>Elizabeth C.</span>
Elizabeth C.

"Data Analytics for Education"

What do you like best?

This is a pretty good program for analyzing educational data with regards to students. I've seen better programs, but if you need something that will help you and be quick about it, this will do the job. The student survey is especially helpful, as it lets students tell teachers what they need done and helps us implement it on the next level.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything bad about it, except that support can be a little iffy, depending on the agent that you speak to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can find a program that is better, by all means use it. But this one will get things done, no problem at all.

It helps us analyse student issues, and that means we'll become better educators for it.

What Classroom Management solution do you use?

Panorama review by Consultant in Fund-Raising
Consultant in Fund-Raising

"Panorama V Excel"

What do you like best?

Panorama is only better than Excel when merging letters. In every other aspect of using a spread sheet, I would use Excel. It is much easier to navigate, and more widely used making sending a file easier for the recipient

What do you dislike?

I find it hard to navigate. I am adding rows constantly. Does not seem to have the fluid navigation of Excel. Like stated above, it is not widely used so sharing Panos is hard.

We use it within my company to help us track prospects, develop detailed reports, and merging letters. Is helpful with letters, very easy.

Panorama review by <span>Kim C.</span>
Kim C.

"Panorama Review"

What do you like best?

This program makes it easy to monitor student engagement. The product is helping schools help students gain more insight into who they are so they can become more successful in college.

What do you dislike?

This program is new to me and i have not found any thing that I dislike. I do believe some of the questions are too vague.

This program helps with creating student success and progress. It also allows the student to be more aware of their role in society. I believe this is beneficial to success in secondary education.

Panorama review by <span>Esther T.</span>
Esther T.

"One of the best School Data tools"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly Panorama is. But most importantly how the data gathered can be used to run a great school counseling program

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about this! Great climate and culture tool

I am using it as data collection for my counseling program.

Panorama review by <span>Tonya C.</span>
Tonya C.

"Great features"

What do you like best?

I love how it helps me keep connected with my co workers

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that i dislike about this program

I am able to keep in contact and get things done.

Learning about Panorama?

* We monitor all Panorama reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.