4.8

Paperflite is a mobile first sales enablement platform designed to line up marketing content real-time to sales teams.

Work for Paperflite?

Learning about Paperflite?

Paperflite Reviews

Ask Paperflite a Question
Showing 16 Paperflite reviews
Paperflite review by Peter G.
Peter G.

"Every sales person that sees it is immediately wowed!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the Gmail integration that allows anyone without any technical knowledge to add documents and collections within their normal flow in Gmail. This way, the tool stays for the most advanced users that want to create and customize new collections while everybody else keeps using Gmail to share all the documents that are always updated and controlled in the back office across the whole company.

What do you dislike?

It requires some learning curve for the admin to manage the streams and collections and permissions. It might become somehow cumbersome if you have many users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extraordinalry tool. We love to use it as all the company is using the latest and updated collateral and all have easy access to everything we have. We used before Google Docs and it was always hard to update and get everybody to use it.

We wanted our sales team to have an easy and powerful way to share the most updated sales collateral and marketing content. It also allows us to control he customer experience and give it an added value by sharing docs within the great customer UI - that allows seeing all documents in the same place in a customized page. We can also track what documents are more shared and popular both among sales people and also for customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paperflite
Paperflite review by Katie D.
Katie D.

"Rare to find a support team this responsive."

What do you like best?

I'm always amazed at how quickly the Paperflite staff get back to me - and in such helpful fashion. I feel like the entire experience has been customized to my needs. I can count on my hand the times I've interacted with a full support staff this legendary.

What do you dislike?

They've spoiled me, so at times I expect that I can change the software at the touch of a button, but some things take a few minutes longer than others!

We're a franchise of a corporation - so sometimes we can feel "limited" in what we're allowed and able to do, under corporate watch. This program has allowed us to be more creative and customized for our customers. It's also helped to organize our sales teams documents into something that's so much more visually appealing to our customers.

What Content Experience solution do you use?

Paperflite review by Preena F.
Preena F.

"An awesome software that our customers love!"

What do you like best?

The UI is super smooth and a delight to navigate but the prospects view is easily my favourite. The end-user view stores all the content shared by our teams from Klenty in a single view, making it so much easier for our customers to access the content we share with them. No more digging through forgotten emails!

What do you dislike?

I’m a fan girl of Paperflite!

In a less corny fashion, nothing to complain yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you share content over a period of time, they tend to get buried in your user’s inbox, Paperflite has solved exactly that.

We share content ranging from tutorial videos, how-to user guides, and best practices with our users. Paperflite helps ensure our users can quickly access the content we've sent without having to track down emails.

Paperflite review by Vengat K.
Vengat K.

"A must have tool for teams that leverage content in their marketing and sales process"

What do you like best?

Paperflite has grown to become our system of record for all things related to content.

Before Paperflite, we used to have different versions of our product brochures and collaterals lurking around in our desktops and a perennial struggle to find the latest version.

With Paperflite, we now have one single source to look for and since my team has connected their different Box and Dropbox accounts that they use, I don’t have to worry about going to multiple places to hunt but find what I need in just a single search.

What do you dislike?

The team has been very responsive for our needs and sometimes even unique requests. There isn’t anything particular that I can call out now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform has a number of use cases that it can solve. We wanted to start with managing all our content in a single repository and then moved our way up with other uses cases . That gave us a great handle on the results we can achieve.

Eliminate the time we spend to keep finding and re-creating content. Ensuring my team has access to all the relevant content be it to run marketing campaigns or use in our sales outreach- we are able to measure what resonates the most with our message.

Paperflite review by Kevin G.
Kevin G.

"Taking Emails and Follow Up To Another Level"

What do you like best?

The presentation is very easy to put together from background image, attaching files, YouTube links, and show casing my contact info, it's so easy!

What do you dislike?

Moving around the files to get in order can be slightly tricky. Easy to overcome by clicking them in order you want when adding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out, send it to collages and customers, get feedback. Once we received glowing reviews from customers, it made sense.

I have presented using Paperflite and then sent PDF's, videos, word docs, as follow up. It increases my chances that my customers are engaged with my follow up vs. email attachments of the past.

Paperflite review by Ashok K K.
Ashok K K.

"A must have tool for every content driven business"

What do you like best?

Paperflite gives me the insights I need to identify what type of content we need to focus on and in what channel to distribute them based on the content analytics. As a CMO, I now have a clean way to measure our Content ROI without relying on the number of likes/comment on social platforms but on actual engagement.

What do you dislike?

Don't have anything that I dislike in particular.

I wanted to ensure we know what outcomes our content was driving. With Paperflite, I can now measure how content is performing when we run a marketing campaigns vis when our sales team use for their outreach activities.

Paperflite review by Monica M.
Monica M.

"Working with content made super easy"

What do you like best?

1. The UI is light and easy to navigate. I don't have to deal with too many buttons and options to figure out how to use Paperflite.

2. Dealing with a lot of content is now less stressful. I can sort them into collections and know where to find them when I next need them.

3. It's easy to collaborate with my team by sharing content and collections.

4. I can track what's happening with my content and where I can find conversation openers.

What do you dislike?

External app integrations would have been great to have considering most people survive off platforms like Google drive or Dropbox.

Day in and dat out, I work with content through out. It makes it easy to find and curate content and then collaborate with my team easily.

Paperflite review by Mathivathan V.
Mathivathan V.

"Highly responsive team and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Quick turn around time in terms of feature requests. Becomes a single source of truth for all marketing and sales collateral for self-service. I like the collection, link sharing and document engagement tracking features.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked if the product had a google SSO and a Gmail integration of instead of opening the portal and sending documents from within the paperflite platform. It's a good to have and not a deal breaker.

Content discovery and content curation have been greatly enhanced through Paperflite.

Paperflite review by Rohan H.
Rohan H.

"Content Management and Super Sales Enablement"

What do you like best?

Our business requirement was to track marketing material being sent to different customers and Paperflite helps us to that really well. Even as we update our marketing material, tracking what is sent to which customer is super easy

What do you dislike?

Love it so far! no complaints. Team is very responsive and has helped us resolve any queries we have

We need to track what content is sent to which lead. Also what content has been consumed by the lead and what has been left untouched. Very easy to do with Paperflite

Paperflite review by Bhavya S.
Bhavya S.

"Collaboration and Content Curation made easy"

What do you like best?

We've been using Paperflite to share resources internally across functions, and it's been a smooth-sailing so far. Looking at its intuitive UI and amazing UX, we're now considering evaluating it for content marketing as well.

What do you dislike?

It is not integrated with Google Drive, which could be a drawback.

From a sales enablement perspective, it makes collaboration across teams and functions a lot easier. I am yet to explore the tool from a content marketing standpoint, but I am sure it's going to get the job done.

Paperflite review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Paperflite has helped my team focus on the right prospects and close more efficiently than ever befo"

What do you like best?

Lead Prioritization! We have a mix of sales that is both outbound and inbound. Paperflite helps us know which of our prospects engage with our content so we can create a custom approach to increase conversion as against those who don’t engage, and so we can nurture them more.

What do you dislike?

The platform is quite comprehensive to meet our needs.

I wanted our team to be equipped with the intelligence they need to prioritize and ensure they don’t let any prospects slip through the cracks. Knowing how our prospects interact with the content we share with them helps us create the right strategy to move forward in the sales cycle.

Paperflite review by Varun M.
Varun M.

"Great experience & effective sales enablement tool"

What do you like best?

Working with Paperflite has been a great experience. It has allowed us to collaborate much more quickly across the organization and is a great way to encourage cross-selling between our consulting teams. Additionally, Paperflite's customer service team has been friendly, helpful, and highly responsive!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Paperflite fits our needs perfectly and if we have any additional requests, the team makes sure it happens.

We have found it to be a very effective sales enablement tool, allowing our centralized marketing team to share marketing collateral with over 200 consulting teams across the globe with great ease and efficacy.

Paperflite review by Yashvanth R.
Yashvanth R.

"Personalized content experience at scale!"

What do you like best?

- Love the clean and easy to use UI.

- A flite view for every prospect

- Contact insights

- The Papeflite team is also very friendly to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to complain. A Gmail extension would be nice to have.

We have 100+ sales reps working in different time zones and selling multiple products. Discovering right content used to be really difficult for the reps. Today, Paperflite is our 'one' sales enablement platform for everything with 'content'.

Paperflite review by User

"The best solution to share content all in one place"

What do you like best?

Paperflite makes it super easy to just drag and drop those content pieces and also maintain all the documents in one place. I can also create a folder for myself and just drag and drop the content relevant to me which makes it easier for me to go back and have a look at it when I need it again.

What do you dislike?

Not that I dislike anything as it stands currently.

It makes it easy to find the content required and share it with the people in the organization as well as to prospects.

Paperflite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Paperflite gave us a new perspective into our sales enablement efforts"

What do you like best?

One big problem for the sales enablement team was to justify their existence. After Paperflite, we could attribute sales closures directly to marketing effort.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing in particular that we dislike.

There was little to no visibility into what happened the moment sales enablement team would send a doc to the sales team. Paperflite changed all of that. We were able to track content that performed well, attribute closures to marketing, and more importantly scale sales enablement.

Paperflite review by Dandu C.
Dandu C.

"Outstanding service and customer experience"

What do you like best?

Their service is great, really useful and they have an amazing customer support center.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular. I find the platform very robust.

Cros-selling

Learn more about Paperflite

Paperflite Videos

Learning about Paperflite?

* We monitor all Paperflite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8