Paperform

Easily create beautiful forms. Forms made with Paperform can be embedded on any site, and themed to match your branding.

Work for Paperform?

Paperform review by <span>Russ J.</span>
Russ J.

One Solution Everyone Needs to Have

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love everything about the product and I'm alway amazed that the release of new features is amazing and robust. It's genius and I share it with anyone that will listen. If you need to create forms, signup sequences or a sales landing page that allows the opportunity to collect money. Paperform. I love this software Period End!

What do you dislike?

I really don't like it with I don't have a project that I don't need a form. I ask clients all the time if they need a sales page, just so I can find ways to use paperform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to develop invitations, questionnaires, data collection elements, payment gateways or sales pages. I highly recommend you get Paperform and add it to your toolbox. Every agency and website developer would benefit from this solution is some way.

I really have to stress how flexible this software is and how many ways you can use it to create different solutions. I have used other software and we all know there are limits and nuances that are necessary to adjust your workflow or systems. I cannot explain how happy I am with the product, the team and the development of new features I've seen since I have been involved in Paperform.

Just add it to your inventory and don't look back.

I love the ease and flexibility of the solution. The way you can use it moves this solution beyond a form tool. It's much more than just a way to ask questions. You can use it to build landing pages, welcome email messages and embed it into your website and workflow as easy and typing a google doc. Amazing and beautiful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paperform
Paperform review by <span>Jared O.</span>
Jared O.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Fast full WYSIWYG on page editor (i.e. I can see what it looks like as I'm doing it), powerful options for building a wide range of forms and surveys, rapid significant feature development, very responsive support. I've tried a number of other platforms (including Survey Monkey and Typeform) and this significantly out performs them in look, ease of use and functionality.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, would like a little more page format flexibility (mind you what's there trounces nearly all the competition), the settings are a bit obscure but once you get used to them it's fine, would love direct integration with CRM, especially Active Campaign (currently via Zappier)

Customer survey and simple registration for some courses.

Benefits: Increased registration for free events, ease of registration for those desiring bank deposit option, increased survey fulfilment.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Office solution do you use?

Paperform review by User in Higher Education

Generally positive experience

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to navigate and manage my informatio

What do you dislike?

I did not like the software set up and I would have changed the wording of phrases at points

I have used Paperform a lot in school and it makes online communication much easier

0 of 0 found this helpful.

There are not enough reviews of Paperform for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

eFax Logo
eFax
Easy faxing anywhere! eFax is an online fax service that helps you sign, send & receive faxes online via email, computer, smartphone or tablet.
HelloFax Logo
HelloFax
By removing paper from the process, HelloFax has removed your need to own a fax machine. With HelloFax, everyone in your company can conveniently send and receive faxes online.
CSV2QFX (CSV to QFX Converter) Logo
CSV2QFX (CSV to QFX Converter)
CSV2QFX is a conversion solution that converts CSV to QFX and imports into Quicken, (PC/Mac).
NumXL Logo
NumXL
NumXL is a suite of time series Excel add-ins. It transforms your Microsoft Excel application into a first-class time series software and econometrics tool, offering the kind of statistical accuracy offered by the far more expensive statistical packages.
Zoho Forms Logo
Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms enables you to build powerful online forms. Gather actionable data and complete your workflows -- as you go. Connect your mobile workforce and stay productive.
CSV2QBO Logo
CSV2QBO
CSV2QBO (CSV to QBO Converter) converts CSV/Excel files download from bank or credit card company or entered manually files to QBO (Web Connect) files ready to import into Quickbooks Desktop PC or Mac or Quickbooks Online.
CSV2QIF (CSV to QIF Converter) Logo
CSV2QIF (CSV to QIF Converter)
CSV2QIF is a conversion solution that converts CSV to QIF and imports into Quicken, Quicken 2007 Mac, LessAccounting.
PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter) Logo
PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter)
PDF2QBO is a conversion solution that converts PDF to QBO and import into Quickbooks, (PC/Mac/Online).
CutePDF Logo
CutePDF
Sfax Logo
Sfax
Designed for the rigors of healthcare, Sfax enables you to send, receive, annotate, digitally sign and manage faxes without printing a single physical document. All your documents are stored with military-grade encryption on our SSAE16 Type 2 cloud-based servers.

Learning about Paperform?

* We monitor all Paperform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.