Paperform

Easily create beautiful forms. Forms made with Paperform can be embedded on any site, and themed to match your branding.

Work for Paperform?

Learning about Paperform?

Paperform Reviews

Ask Paperform a Question
Showing 6 Paperform reviews
Paperform review by Mario T.
Mario T.

"An Excellent Form Builder--Sign Up With Confidence!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is great, slick and easy to use. Their emphasis on design principles is a game-changer for us, having come from Wufoo. Their support is ridiculously on point considering they've been such a small shop (they're growing, I believe) and the functionality hits just about all the bells and whistles we've needed.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to publish reports. If I want to share the submissions, I have to create zaps or other integrations that can become hacky.

Tons of benefits we've accomplished with this.

More form submissions because the interface is better and slicker. Better branding as people who've otherwise used Google Forms (yuck!), Wufoo or Survey Monkey are compelled by the user interface. We can collect tons more information/data about our participants without having to put that data into our CRM.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paperform
Paperform review by Russ J.
Russ J.

"One Solution Everyone Needs to Have"

What do you like best?

I love everything about the product and I'm alway amazed that the release of new features is amazing and robust. It's genius and I share it with anyone that will listen. If you need to create forms, signup sequences or a sales landing page that allows the opportunity to collect money. Paperform. I love this software Period End!

What do you dislike?

I really don't like it with I don't have a project that I don't need a form. I ask clients all the time if they need a sales page, just so I can find ways to use paperform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to develop invitations, questionnaires, data collection elements, payment gateways or sales pages. I highly recommend you get Paperform and add it to your toolbox. Every agency and website developer would benefit from this solution is some way.

I really have to stress how flexible this software is and how many ways you can use it to create different solutions. I have used other software and we all know there are limits and nuances that are necessary to adjust your workflow or systems. I cannot explain how happy I am with the product, the team and the development of new features I've seen since I have been involved in Paperform.

Just add it to your inventory and don't look back.

I love the ease and flexibility of the solution. The way you can use it moves this solution beyond a form tool. It's much more than just a way to ask questions. You can use it to build landing pages, welcome email messages and embed it into your website and workflow as easy and typing a google doc. Amazing and beautiful.

What Other Office solution do you use?

Paperform review by Neeraj H.
Neeraj H.

"An easy to use, powerful form builder! "

What do you like best?

PaperForm has a sleek and simple user interface. Its WYSIWYG editor makes it very easy to use. It is robust and allows for easy creation of landing pages. I've used this in the past to also collect payments. PaperForm has several integrations. One I particularly like is the one with Zapier, which lets me connect my forms with my CRM. PaperForm also has conditional logic built in, which makes my prospects navigate different paths based on responses. PaperForm's customer support is great. Their team is responsive to inputs and constantly keep improving their features.

What do you dislike?

The addition of more templates in their library would be great. But as I said before, the team keeps adding new features. I see this as something that would be addressed in a matter of time.

I use PaperForm to embed forms in my website. I also use it to collect feedback from our users. We have also used it to collect payments. PaperForm is simple to use and requires very little effort to set up. It has proved invaluable to us in our business.

Paperform review by Jared O.
Jared O.

"Powerful, simple, rapidly growing feature set"

What do you like best?

Fast full WYSIWYG on page editor (i.e. I can see what it looks like as I'm doing it), powerful options for building a wide range of forms and surveys, rapid significant feature development, very responsive support. I've tried a number of other platforms (including Survey Monkey and Typeform) and this significantly out performs them in look, ease of use and functionality.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, would like a little more page format flexibility (mind you what's there trounces nearly all the competition), the settings are a bit obscure but once you get used to them it's fine, would love direct integration with CRM, especially Active Campaign (currently via Zappier)

Customer survey and simple registration for some courses.

Benefits: Increased registration for free events, ease of registration for those desiring bank deposit option, increased survey fulfilment.

Paperform review by Ramon H.
Ramon H.

"Simple, beautiful and comprehensive form tool for all of my needs"

What do you like best?

- The beauty of the forms. To look so lightweight, simple and inviting. I simply love to fill out Paperform forms myself.

- Simple and comprehensive user interface, but comprehensive functionality like logic, scoring, payment, dynamic pricing etc.

- The team keeps improving the platform like crazy. It just makes fun to work with it!

What do you dislike?

At the moment nothing comes to mind when I think about what I dislike of Paperform. I love it wholeheartedly...!

- Collect applications for premium coaching programs

- Collect queries regarding individualized courses and programs

Keep it simple and beautiful -> Concentrate on what matters actually

Paperform review by User in Higher Education

"Generally positive experience"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to navigate and manage my informatio

What do you dislike?

I did not like the software set up and I would have changed the wording of phrases at points

I have used Paperform a lot in school and it makes online communication much easier

Learning about Paperform?

* We monitor all Paperform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.