Paperless Pipeline

Paperless Pipeline replaces your filing cabinets or file server where your transaction documents are stored.

Work for Paperless Pipeline?

Learning about Paperless?

Paperless Pipeline Reviews

Ask Paperless a Question
Showing 18 Paperless reviews
Paperless review by <span>Neal M.</span>
Neal M.

"Paperless Pipeline has streamlined the real estate profession."

What do you like best?

I love having every transaction stored in one place that I can access from virtually anywhere in the world where there is internet. The ease of use is great as well. As an administrator you can store documents for your agents to access from their Paperless Pipeline account to save time and that means saving money!

What do you dislike?

Gladly, I can not think of a single thing about Paperless Pipeline that I do not like. Even the wall paper in the background of the site is awesome! I only wish that we would have had Paperless Pipeline sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a business that requires keeping records and a lot of documents, I would HIGHLY recommend using Paperless Pipeline to get and stay organized. The service is extremely competive in price with other companies, and the customer service is second to none. I do not anticipate ever looking for another system for conducting my real estate company business.

I can access files and send them to whomever I desire from almost any where. I have been standing in line at Disney World and sent a document to an attorney from my phone. I just recently sent a past client a copy of her closing documents from a few years ago within minutes of receiving a text asking me if I still had a copy. This benefit goes a long way with the continued service we provide in the real estate profession.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paperless Pipeline
Paperless review by <span>Brian G. W.</span>
Brian G. W.

"Paperless Pipeline Rocks!"

What do you like best?

PP is constantly evolving while being careful not litter it up with unneeded enhancements.. PP's support is awesome and there team is always upbeat and available to help. PP has streamlined our processing of transactions and offers a simple interface for my agents to work with. It makes being compliance easier and has helped minimize employee hours. When I take the time to investigate PP further I always find something new that helps us.. I have been in the business for 29 years and owned my own brokerage for over 15 years, as competitive as brokerage is today having PP front and center affords us countless benefits!

What do you dislike?

I am currently investigating the commission module and uncertain whether or not it will work for us. If not, it's okay as it really is tough to add different components without complicating a product. So in the end this isn't really a dislike..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn it and take advantage of its functionality

On a company level we are truly paperless..

Document review is made very simple..

We have crafted checklists specific to our needs and they are priceless..

Collecting documents by staff is simplified and many of our agents go in and see what is needed without being nudged..

Processing new listings, sales and closings is a snap..

Forwarding documents to ancillary service providers is a couple clicks and a record is established in the file after doing so..

Too much to list..

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

Paperless review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"I use this application to manage/store/organize client transaction files. "

What do you like best?

The thing I find most valuable about Paperless Pipeline is that there is a checklist on the side of an open transaction, reminding you of things that still need to be done and/or uploaded to the transaction. This way you are on top of the transaction and make sure that there is nothing missing. The second most important thing would be that it is in fact paperless. This is important for two reasons. One-it's environmentally friendly. We are using less and less paper in my office and doing more electronically. Two- it allows everything to be in one common place and also allows different people to have access to it. Here at me office we are lucky to have a closing department who manage our client transaction files throughout the duration of the transaction. With Paperless, you are giving them access to the file in it's entirety without having to make multiple copies or run things back and forth between offices.

What do you dislike?

I would there to be a little more of an extensive training option.

I am solving the problem of giant files in my office. Paperless allows you to keep client files clean and organized and all in once place.

Paperless review by <span>Tavia R.</span>
Tavia R.

"An Efficiency Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Streamlined system is user friendly and easily digestible to the otherwise non-tech savvy real estate agent, while still feature packed enough to hold its own in a growing digital transaction space.

What do you dislike?

No one product can be all things, while PP doesn't claim to be, the competition pushes a 'one stop shop'. Lack of market share is my only dislike. More companies should consider it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you look at all of the 'one stop shop' options, you'll find that in terms of agent adoption, this product offers more ease of transition. It can be more cost effective when combined with other systems to achieve a truly paperless transaction. A MUST when considering options for paperless.

Reduction in paper, streamlined transactions, easy search for specific documents within a transaction from anywhere, in moments. Standardization of what docs are in a transaction (necessary for real estate commission compliance)

Paperless review by <span>Valerie K.</span>
Valerie K.

"Excellent product for managing real estate transactions"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, intuitive and has great features. I've used it at two different brokerages and have also used similar products. I'm not a fan of the competitor products. It's so quick and fast to use that I don't spend much time in the program. I appreciate that it works on mobile platforms.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more individual user or brokerage flexibility to add additional fields or uses. I'd like the ability to customize the individual email address to my paperless account. If that feature exists, I'm not aware of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't had to call the support line so I don't know what the support is like. I think this is by far the easiest paperless product to use.

Transaction management - we use checklists

Document storage - great place to store documents online

Eco-friendly - eliminates the need to carry around files of paper

Paperless review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy and Efficient"

What do you like best?

It's hard to imagine there being a better product out there for managing transactions. It's easy to use, has a good UI, good features, etc, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've come across is that agents will email docs to Paperless Pipeline, not realizing that they don't go straight into the transaction file. Most will figure out that they then need to assign the docs to the transaction but I usually have to assign several docs a week to the correct transaction. I'm not sure how they could make that simpler though.

We use the checklists in our company for ensuring that agents are submitting the required paperwork for each listing or sales transaction. It's easy to follow up with agents through the system, letting them know what else is needed or perhaps that they've missed a signature somewhere.

The ability to set a calendar date to a particular item on the checklist is great too - I can set a reminder to request a specific item at any point in the future.

Learning about Paperless Pipeline?

* We monitor all Paperless Pipeline reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.