Paperless Pipeline

4.8

Paperless Pipeline replaces your filing cabinets or file server where your transaction documents are stored.

Work for Paperless Pipeline?

Learning about Paperless?

Paperless Pipeline Reviews

Ask Paperless a Question
Showing 19 Paperless reviews
Paperless review by Neal M.
Neal M.

"Paperless Pipeline has streamlined the real estate profession."

What do you like best?

I love having every transaction stored in one place that I can access from virtually anywhere in the world where there is internet. The ease of use is great as well. As an administrator you can store documents for your agents to access from their Paperless Pipeline account to save time and that means saving money!

What do you dislike?

Gladly, I can not think of a single thing about Paperless Pipeline that I do not like. Even the wall paper in the background of the site is awesome! I only wish that we would have had Paperless Pipeline sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a business that requires keeping records and a lot of documents, I would HIGHLY recommend using Paperless Pipeline to get and stay organized. The service is extremely competive in price with other companies, and the customer service is second to none. I do not anticipate ever looking for another system for conducting my real estate company business.

I can access files and send them to whomever I desire from almost any where. I have been standing in line at Disney World and sent a document to an attorney from my phone. I just recently sent a past client a copy of her closing documents from a few years ago within minutes of receiving a text asking me if I still had a copy. This benefit goes a long way with the continued service we provide in the real estate profession.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paperless Pipeline
Paperless review by Brian G. W.
Brian G. W.

"Paperless Pipeline Rocks!"

What do you like best?

PP is constantly evolving while being careful not litter it up with unneeded enhancements.. PP's support is awesome and there team is always upbeat and available to help. PP has streamlined our processing of transactions and offers a simple interface for my agents to work with. It makes being compliance easier and has helped minimize employee hours. When I take the time to investigate PP further I always find something new that helps us.. I have been in the business for 29 years and owned my own brokerage for over 15 years, as competitive as brokerage is today having PP front and center affords us countless benefits!

What do you dislike?

I am currently investigating the commission module and uncertain whether or not it will work for us. If not, it's okay as it really is tough to add different components without complicating a product. So in the end this isn't really a dislike..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn it and take advantage of its functionality

On a company level we are truly paperless..

Document review is made very simple..

We have crafted checklists specific to our needs and they are priceless..

Collecting documents by staff is simplified and many of our agents go in and see what is needed without being nudged..

Processing new listings, sales and closings is a snap..

Forwarding documents to ancillary service providers is a couple clicks and a record is established in the file after doing so..

Too much to list..

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

User in Real Estate

"I use this application to manage/store/organize client transaction files. "

What do you like best?

The thing I find most valuable about Paperless Pipeline is that there is a checklist on the side of an open transaction, reminding you of things that still need to be done and/or uploaded to the transaction. This way you are on top of the transaction and make sure that there is nothing missing. The second most important thing would be that it is in fact paperless. This is important for two reasons. One-it's environmentally friendly. We are using less and less paper in my office and doing more electronically. Two- it allows everything to be in one common place and also allows different people to have access to it. Here at me office we are lucky to have a closing department who manage our client transaction files throughout the duration of the transaction. With Paperless, you are giving them access to the file in it's entirety without having to make multiple copies or run things back and forth between offices.

What do you dislike?

I would there to be a little more of an extensive training option.

I am solving the problem of giant files in my office. Paperless allows you to keep client files clean and organized and all in once place.

Paperless review by Tavia R.
Tavia R.

"An Efficiency Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Streamlined system is user friendly and easily digestible to the otherwise non-tech savvy real estate agent, while still feature packed enough to hold its own in a growing digital transaction space.

What do you dislike?

No one product can be all things, while PP doesn't claim to be, the competition pushes a 'one stop shop'. Lack of market share is my only dislike. More companies should consider it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you look at all of the 'one stop shop' options, you'll find that in terms of agent adoption, this product offers more ease of transition. It can be more cost effective when combined with other systems to achieve a truly paperless transaction. A MUST when considering options for paperless.

Reduction in paper, streamlined transactions, easy search for specific documents within a transaction from anywhere, in moments. Standardization of what docs are in a transaction (necessary for real estate commission compliance)

Paperless review by Valerie K.
Valerie K.

"Excellent product for managing real estate transactions"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, intuitive and has great features. I've used it at two different brokerages and have also used similar products. I'm not a fan of the competitor products. It's so quick and fast to use that I don't spend much time in the program. I appreciate that it works on mobile platforms.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more individual user or brokerage flexibility to add additional fields or uses. I'd like the ability to customize the individual email address to my paperless account. If that feature exists, I'm not aware of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't had to call the support line so I don't know what the support is like. I think this is by far the easiest paperless product to use.

Transaction management - we use checklists

Document storage - great place to store documents online

Eco-friendly - eliminates the need to carry around files of paper

Paperless review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy and Efficient"

What do you like best?

It's hard to imagine there being a better product out there for managing transactions. It's easy to use, has a good UI, good features, etc, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've come across is that agents will email docs to Paperless Pipeline, not realizing that they don't go straight into the transaction file. Most will figure out that they then need to assign the docs to the transaction but I usually have to assign several docs a week to the correct transaction. I'm not sure how they could make that simpler though.

We use the checklists in our company for ensuring that agents are submitting the required paperwork for each listing or sales transaction. It's easy to follow up with agents through the system, letting them know what else is needed or perhaps that they've missed a signature somewhere.

The ability to set a calendar date to a particular item on the checklist is great too - I can set a reminder to request a specific item at any point in the future.

Paperless review by Administrator

"Seamless & organized"

What do you like best?

I am always able to do exactly what I need to do to get our transactions loaded (as an agent) and organized/reviewed (as an admin).

What do you dislike?

As an agent, I am unable to upload my own checklists, but Paperless support says they're working on it!

As admin, we are 100% keeping our 64 (and growing) agents transactions all perfectly organized and reviewed at all times.

User in Real Estate

"A good alternative to Transaction Point Software"

What do you like best?

what I like best about paperless pipeline is how easy it is to use. easy to get trained it, easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike is that it doesn't house EVERY detail of a transaction, as well as Transaction Point software does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worth considering. user friendly, especially for someone who isn't very computer-savvy!

it solved the problem of real estate transaction management. I have every document saved for each transaction and can very easily see whats missing and what gaps to fill. I have realized that this helps me to reach out to my clients for what I need - its a virtual checklist.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Paperless Pipeline has given our small real estate office the ability to view and add documents and information to a platform that we can all access. It's pretty user friendly and after just a few minutes on it for the first time, I had pretty much figured it out. I'm sure there is even more to learn and utilize on Paperless Pipeline that I've yet to discover.

What do you dislike?

The layout could be a little more simple and visually pleasing.

Keeping multiple people in the office on the same page and organized on transactions. Ability to store documents and make checklists for transactions.

"Daily User"

What do you like best?

I love that we have visibility to all of our transactions in a simple, user-friendly format!

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more options on how to communicate with clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to set it up to customize task lists. It makes it more efficient in the long run!

Able to manage our full business pipeline with one system. More efficiency and visibility.

Paperless review by User in Financial Services

"Allows us to easily manage multiple deals at once without fail"

What do you like best?

At any given time we have a couple dozen deals in the works. Paperless Pipeline makes sure that all of the I's are dotted and T's are crossed.

What do you dislike?

It does not allow you to easily download any of the documents. This can be a real problem at times. They have the bulk upload tool, but not for downloading.

Makes sure all conditions are met and all team members have done their part before allowing a deal to move forward.

Paperless review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Best transaction software for the price"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive

Easy to learn

Great support

Unlimited storage

Mobile

Can access files from anywhere

Compliant for my state

What do you dislike?

Upgrading to a full back-end system is steep and lacks value.

No ability to customize

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a cost-effective means to manage your files, this is the best choice on the market.

Transaction management

File review

Risk management

Resource site

Paperless review by Abhishek s.
Abhishek s.

"Paperless in real estate"

What do you like best?

The e-signature capabilities and dashboards are the best feature of this software. Document management becomes really easy with this

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I faced problem with uploading the documents. But that was more of a bandwidth issue. Otherwise no problem as such

Document management for a real estate transaction

Paperless review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Nice technology for paperless management of documents"

What do you like best?

The idea to handle real estate transactions paperlessly in itself is a great idea. In addition to this, access to documents from any computer, any browser, anywhere is a great feature. One can even try it out for free in the starting.

What do you dislike?

The interface and dashboard can be made more easy to use. A tutorial for someone who is new to this kind of technology can help ramp up the integration process.

Real estate transaction management.

User in Real Estate

"Great system to help coordinate paperwork and transaction status for each deal. "

What do you like best?

Totally eliminates the need for keeping any hard paper files on hand. Everything is easily accessible, stored and the ability to coordinate is at your finger tips.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if there is one, but it would be nice if there was an app for mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have a similar system, then you are doomed.

No need for paper files. Everything is accessible vs. being misplaced with hard paper files.

Paperless review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Paperless real estate transaction management"

What do you like best?

It made co-ordinating for documents so easy and simple. I can access it easily from anywhere and I don't have to remember everything I need.

What do you dislike?

Some documents in real estate sector need to be signed by the other party so it can't be done with this software. Some dashboards could be added to make it more useful.

Paperless transaction management

Paperless review by Kate D.
Kate D.

"Great Paper and Time Saving Product"

What do you like best?

It's easy to upload documents. Email or manual upload. I can even do it from my phone!

What do you dislike?

I can't change document names or delete docs after they've been reviewed by my admin.

Keeping a file is easier than before.

Paperless review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Real estate transaction management made easy"

What do you like best?

Access documents from any computer, any browser, anywhere. Turn in paperwork by scan, email, or direct upload. Stay organized with an "Items Needed" checklist for every transaction and nice dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Custom branding options could be improved to suit brokers.

Paperless flow management for real estate transaction

"Paperless Pipeline Review"

What do you like best?

Being able to send docs directly to Paperless Pipeline. I also like the dashboard and how user friendly it is.The ease of uploading documentts.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes for Paperless Post yet!

Keeping all of my transaction documents organized and being able to check them off.

Learning about Paperless Pipeline?

* We monitor all Paperless Pipeline reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.