Paperless Proposal

Paperless Proposal

Proposal software for consistent, rapid proposal creation. Manage your reps pipelines and track what your clients viewed with proposal analytics.

Work for Paperless Proposal?

Learning about Paperless?

Paperless Proposal Reviews

Ask Paperless a Question
Paperless review by <span>Steve C.</span>
Steve C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great interface, easy to use

What do you like best?

It's a very user friendly product and customizable. You can put together a professional proposal in just minutes and make changes simply and quickly if necessary.

What do you dislike?

Certain modifications to files, need to be handled by their staff, however they do respond very quickly, sometimes within 10-15 minutes and things are complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with, their line is always open.

Using less paper of course, but also being able to track the proposal time line, start to finish.

Showing 184 Paperless reviews
Paperless review by <span>Robert H.</span>
Robert H.

Great for repeat tasks

What do you like best?

Templates make sending out consistent proposals. Tracking makes it very easy to see when they were open and by whom. I am able to have Paperless Proposal integrate with my CRM software and am able to track progress of different projects as they develop. I cover a large territory, and one thing that is VERY nice is if I am an a situation that does not require me to visit a client to drop off a submittal, I can send them a Paperless Proposal LINK, and not get in the car. The link is VERY important, as some of my proposals can be quite large, with high quality images, and be too large to send ans an attachment. Templates are where I like this product the most. I am able to utilize a few different templates, and get everything in order before I send them to the client, ensuring I miss nothing.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit to manage the UI, bit its not that big of a deal. This was made better by their recent UI update. It is also possible for users to enter "dummy" email addresses for tracking, but I don't know of a way to work around that issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the webinars that they offer.

Proposals and samples are being sent out via Paperless Proposal. I am able to take a central source for my proposal documents and send them out to my clients. I can also distribute other material, such as brochures, sample drawings, and other email based contact solutions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paperless Proposal
Paperless review by <span>Raisa (Rya) M.</span>
Raisa (Rya) M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

I love Paperless Proposal!

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to create our own merge documents which allow our reps to fill in missing information to customize each proposal. The support team at Paperless is extremely helpful and attentive to any and all of our needs.

What do you dislike?

the library doesn't show you when docs were uploaded last and also would be great if there was a search button to search thru the docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a system to organize all your files and keep track of all your progress, this is your system. Paperless allows you to stay consistent amongst all your documents by allowing you to have a library which holds all of your company's files.

We are able to keep all our files and past proposals organized in one place. This helps us save time because we can just duplicate past proposals and customize as needed.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Paperless review by <span>Connie V.</span>
Connie V.

New User

What do you like best?

I like sending a link to my proposal and that I can see who has opened, read, and/or spent time in my proposal. I love the table of contents down the side so readers can click and locate what they are seeking from my section headings.

What do you dislike?

Many of the custom files within our version have become corrupt and unusable. I am new, but it does not appear easy to modify existing files without their pagination and/or lay-out getting compromised (read messed up!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the concept and believe when our uploaded documents are no longer corrupted (this is on us), this will work well for me. My company has been using the software long before I arrived.

Quick proposal and pricing turnaround. Consistent.

Paperless review by <span>Carol S.</span>
Carol S.

I Love Paperless Proposal

What do you like best?

I really prefer the classic version of paperless proposal. It is easier for my eyes to focus on the information in a spreadsheet like format. Plus I had added a feature that is not available on the Thunder version. I like how flexible the development team is.

What do you dislike?

I am not fond of the Thunder format. I find all the colors distracting and the entry lines are not clear since my eyesight is bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please continue to make the Classic version available to users. It is easier especially for people that are color blind or sight impaired.

It makes our proposals more professional than other companies. Also I use it for monitoring business closed for my reps.

Paperless review by <span>Jamie K.</span>
Jamie K.

Great Site for Creating Professional Proposals

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and navigate. I had a very brief overview of the site from a co-worker then I started using it on my own. Simple enough to figure out but the instruction videos also helped if I had questions.

I like how easy it is to upload pages and information.

It's nice to be able to see what co-workers are working on different projects.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to duplicate a proposal to use for a new client but be aware of what to double check and change for the new client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Paperless Proposal to anybody who uses proposals in the business world, from lawyers to salesman, it's a great product that allows you to be versatile and detailed. It's perfect for small proposals to large ones that have 100's of pages to them.

It's fairly efficient and a time saver. It's nice to be able to send proposals electronically or create a PDF to print them if I need to.

It's easy to make changes and edits to tailor proposals to certain companies.

It's great to be able to share my progress with my other co-workers so we can work together on projects.

It's easy to get a proposals together that are small, like 1-20 pages but also it's great for proposals that are larger, pass 100 pages. The organization is great to make sure we don't have anything missing.

Paperless review by <span>Brian M.</span>
Brian M.

It's idea to get a message or marketing campaign to a few or the masses

What do you like best?

The tracking mechanism to see who's viewed the proposal and who they shared with. Easy to use dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup can be daunting especially loading videos, brochures and spreadsheets. Also, local editing/merging documents within the proposal can be troublesome. In all fairness, their Support team was able to address every issue we've come across, and in a quick manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that there is a learning curve to uploading documents to the system, but the Support and Executive team is there to help you every step of the way. They offered meetings until we were ready to go live. After using the proposal for a few months, it's everything we knew it would be. Definitely would recommend if any group wants to track their proposal life cycle from beginning to end.

Different templates for our different partners and direct clients. With Paperless Proposal, after the templates are completed, now we have one container in which to send documents out, have them reviewed and sign off.

The benefits is we can adjust any template at any time for any of our clients. Some don't need all the products we offer, so in the proposal, it's very easy to remove anything a potential client doesn't need.

Learn more about Paperless Proposal

Paperless Proposal Videos

Learning about Paperless Proposal?

* We monitor all Paperless Proposal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.