Paperpile

No-fuss reference management for the web. Sync your PDFs to Google Drive and cite your papers in Google Docs.

Work for Paperpile?

Learning about Paperpile?

Paperpile Reviews

Ask Paperpile a Question
Showing 5 Paperpile reviews
Paperpile review by Phuong L.
Phuong L.

"I use paperpile to manage my references "

What do you like best?

I love Paperpile. Before paperpile, I use EndNote for my PC. However, my EndNote is not compatible with my Mac so I have to buy a new version. My friend told me about Paperpile, and I love it. One of the best feature is that I can change my citation style to any style I want. And the software will update entire file to the new citation style for me. That is a wonderful feature. Additionally, another plus is that Paperpile is compatible for both Mac and PC, and it compatible for Google Drive as well. Lastly, I can embedd my reference simply by looking for the title. This feature is much better than Endnote, where I have to download the file and embedd them into my paper. Sometime, if I have 200 references, the amount of files I am downloading can be overwhemming.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love paperpile. They are very easy to use. Sorry, can't help you there!

Althought, if you can make it run faster, that would be great.

I use paperpile to manage my references

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paperpile
Paperpile review by User

"Citation Management - Look no further!"

What do you like best?

It just works. I've tried many citation managers, including RefWorks and Mendeley. This one just grabs the right information, formats it correctly and inserts it on the fly, Managing your bibliography and your references has never been easier - a breeze. The nice thing about it, no need to install some clunky software on your computer, just open your browser - or soon iOS, Android app to organize and annotate your research on any device.

What do you dislike?

I don't even miss the Word integration. I've even started using Google Docs to be able make the most of Paperpile. I may eventually download the doc to format it in word. But most likely i might just stay in Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just try it - you will be amazed

Citation or Reference Management made extremely easy and fun. It's working so much better than any of the other Citation Managers. Just try it and you will see. Not working for the company by the way.

What Reference Management solution do you use?

Paperpile review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Intuitive Referencing Manager; a MUST HAVE for google docs users"

What do you like best?

Paperpile is smart technology at its finest -- 100% user-friendly and very intuitive. I've tried several citation managing applications (zotero, endnote, mendeley) and Paperpile rises to the top of the stack. I love that it is cloud based and stores all of my papers as PDFs and lets me add citations as I write.

What do you dislike?

Wish that I had found Paperpile sooner! No yearly fee would make me happier. :o)

Paperpile is one of those inventions that makes your life so much easier. Clean layout and no data loss worries! Whether you are working on your PhD, writing for publication or teaching students to write publishable academic papers (esp collaborative ones), Paperpile is a magic bullet. Works well with google scholar and google docs.

Paperpile review by Christina P.
Christina P.

"Making college easier"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could use Paperpile on any device (Mac, Chrome, or Windows HP) which was very helpful and convenient when using different computers at work, school, and home.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Paperpile would malfunction, and not work. I think is just a glitch or bug in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paperpile is great for students or employees who have jobs in writing.

Paperpile became a must have necessity by allowing me to keep track of the research for my college papers. One of my favorite features is that it cites as I am writing. BIG PLUS!!!

Paperpile review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"Paper Pile detailed review."

What do you like best?

Allows you to save important files and data into your google drive. Highly useful during project times.

What do you dislike?

inability to access few files which are locked.

Use it highly during projects for research purpose and allows you to store files in your google drive.

Learning about Paperpile?

* We monitor all Paperpile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.