Paperpile

No-fuss reference management for the web. Sync your PDFs to Google Drive and cite your papers in Google Docs.

Work for Paperpile?

Learning about Paperpile?

Paperpile Reviews

Showing 3 Paperpile reviews
Paperpile review by <span>Phuong L.</span>
Phuong L.

"I use paperpile to manage my references "

What do you like best?

I love Paperpile. Before paperpile, I use EndNote for my PC. However, my EndNote is not compatible with my Mac so I have to buy a new version. My friend told me about Paperpile, and I love it. One of the best feature is that I can change my citation style to any style I want. And the software will update entire file to the new citation style for me. That is a wonderful feature. Additionally, another plus is that Paperpile is compatible for both Mac and PC, and it compatible for Google Drive as well. Lastly, I can embedd my reference simply by looking for the title. This feature is much better than Endnote, where I have to download the file and embedd them into my paper. Sometime, if I have 200 references, the amount of files I am downloading can be overwhemming.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love paperpile. They are very easy to use. Sorry, can't help you there!

Althought, if you can make it run faster, that would be great.

I use paperpile to manage my references

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paperpile
Paperpile review by <span>Emily S.</span>
Emily S.

"Intuitive Referencing Manager; a MUST HAVE for google docs users"

What do you like best?

Paperpile is smart technology at its finest -- 100% user-friendly and very intuitive. I've tried several citation managing applications (zotero, endnote, mendeley) and Paperpile rises to the top of the stack. I love that it is cloud based and stores all of my papers as PDFs and lets me add citations as I write.

What do you dislike?

Wish that I had found Paperpile sooner! No yearly fee would make me happier. :o)

Paperpile is one of those inventions that makes your life so much easier. Clean layout and no data loss worries! Whether you are working on your PhD, writing for publication or teaching students to write publishable academic papers (esp collaborative ones), Paperpile is a magic bullet. Works well with google scholar and google docs.

What Reference Management solution do you use?

Paperpile review by <span>Christina P.</span>
Christina P.

"Making college easier"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could use Paperpile on any device (Mac, Chrome, or Windows HP) which was very helpful and convenient when using different computers at work, school, and home.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Paperpile would malfunction, and not work. I think is just a glitch or bug in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paperpile is great for students or employees who have jobs in writing.

Paperpile became a must have necessity by allowing me to keep track of the research for my college papers. One of my favorite features is that it cites as I am writing. BIG PLUS!!!

There are not enough reviews of Paperpile for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Mendeley Logo
Mendeley
Mendeley is a desktop and web program for managing and sharing research papers, discovering research data and collaborating online.
EndNote Logo
EndNote
Find, use and share research with EndNote. It's for more than bibliographies. Sync your EndNote library across your desktop, iPad and online. Work on your research from anywhere.
EasyBib.com Logo
EasyBib.com
EasyBib.com provides citation, note-taking and research tools. EasyBib offers free and premium services for individuals and institutions.
RefWorks Logo
RefWorks
RefWorks is an online research management, writing and collaboration tool that is designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies.
Zotero Logo
Zotero
Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.
Citavi Logo
Citavi
Citavi is a user-friendly reference management and knowledge organization program for researchers and students.
Papers Logo
Papers
Papers Online is a web application, so you can sign in and view your publications. Share the latest publications within the team to collaborate on journal clubs, manuscripts and more.
ReadCube Logo
ReadCube
ReadCube is a free reference management and research software for scientists.
JabRef Logo
JabRef
JabRef is an open source bibliography reference manager. The native file format used by JabRef is BibTeX, the standard LaTeX bibliography format.
Biblioscape Logo
Biblioscape
The revolutionary Microsoft Word integration displays your references and notes inside Word. Cite references by drag-and-drop and see the results instantly.

Learning about Paperpile?

* We monitor all Paperpile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.