Paradym

4.0

Paradym Includes everything that a real estate professional needs to create, host, market and display your virtual tours.

Work for Paradym?

Learning about Paradym?

Paradym Reviews

Showing 3 Paradym reviews
Paradym review by Administrator

"Paradym is a great software to use for virtual tours for all real estate properties."

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of uploading pictures and information about each property, and then it automatically turns into the tour that I need with my information. I love that it autoposts to my social media websites without me having to even think about it. This makes everything super easy, and only makes me do everything once.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the user interface on menus. It's somewhat outdated and should be updated to today's standards. Also, it is wrongly telling me that I need to reconnect some of my social media sites, when I definitely don't because it is autoposting to that account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get used to having to go through menu screens to get to what you need to do. There aren't too many, but there's enough for me to get tired of clicking.

The business benefits provided by Paradym are easy virtual tours for properties that I have listed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paradym
Paradym review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The Paradym app allows you to easily create a custom virtual tour. It walks you through the process to make it as easy as possible. In addition to creating a home tour, you can also create any custom video tour. I like that you can choose music and do voiceovers.

What do you dislike?

With so many different platforms on the market, I find Paradym to be expensive per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for quick & easy custom tours! However, I am sure there are more affordable/free options out there.

You no longer need to be in front of your computer to create a tour, you can easily do one on the go. I like the idea of being able to tailor a tour to each specific customer.

What Real Estate Virtual Tour solution do you use?

Paradym review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great way to explore new business!"

What do you like best?

The possibilities in this program are limitless!

What do you dislike?

I used to struggle with the location searches, now it is much easier to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ooo

I love to use the location tools to determine where my business can grow.

Learning about Paradym?

* We monitor all Paradym reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.