Pardot
Badge 1395888326

Pardot

442 8.6 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
Powerful B2B marketing automation featuring lead scoring, nurturing, email marketing and more.

Pardot Reviews (492)

0 ium7swnqzgu5 31edprpsi9lbyhk7c1edysrsovveupvk6xobgw ie3umres25 qozulcsbavyi4
Zach Lancia
The simplicity of the UI. Filters are great and lead to easier ways to manage and sort prospect data. Drip campaigns are great because before Pardot all campaigns were... Read More
0 fl6whvqd3onf0roos9kvhzxytulo0zxos1 9hz5oyoavhpee b95q4ar7t5zyxy6atxbf0bbhikb
Billy Barker

Pardot for SAAS

What do you like best?

Pardot is great in that it has many connections to external services that give you better insights into your contact's digital body language. From the Wistia connector (which allows you to see which videos & how long your contacts are viewing) to the Google Analytics connector (which allows you to see interactions with your web properties) it's awesome to be able to segment based on very granular interactions. This gives our sales & marketing teams incredible insights on our prospects and customers.

I can't say enough about the Pardot support team. They are almost always available through chat and they always followup on cases in a timely manner. It's great to be able to get answers to questions as you are actually in the product working.

As a client I have good visibility of the Pardot product roadmap. My client advocate checks in with me on a regular basis and always loops me in on the latest and greatest improvements to the product.

What do you dislike?

I mentioned the connectors earlier. One thing I would love to see is the ability to segment users based on their interactions with Wistia videos.

It would also be helpful for more comprehensive lifecycle reporting. It would be awesome to be able to pull Google Analytics goals in Pardot.

This is not necessarily a need for improvement, but just a point of concern. Pardot has recently been acquired by Salesforce, and they are already are making many improvements for Salesforce users. My company uses Sugar and I expect their support of Sugar to become a lesser priority as time goes on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First thing I would do is ask them to define their goals and why they think they need a marketing automation system like Pardot. We would then have to examine their current marketing practices and where they want to grow in the near future. If they are looking for a good email marketing system only, Pardot is probably not the system for them. But if they want the ability to gain intelligence into their prospect's actions with their company's email, website, online advertising etc. then Pardot is probably the way to go.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Pardot has allowed us to segment our audience not just based on demographic information but on behavioral aspects as well. This allows us to target more efficiently.

Our sales team has become a more real-time sales team. Page view alerts & the general ability to see people interacting with pages as they are viewing it allow us to always keep the most active prospects in our sights.

A new subscriber drip has helped us reduce our cancellation rate.

Pardot Review

What do you like best?

Pardot is excellent in responding to their customers' requests. Anytime i need support they are there and willing to help out. Not just support, but taking customers' ideas as well. They don't try and design their solution based on their own biases, they take a lot of customer requests for improvements and it makes the solution very easy to use and fun as well.

What do you dislike?

I am not a big fan of the reporting. I am probably spoiled with Salesforce.com's abiility to report, but if you truly want to have a end to end solution to where you can set up your campaigns and measure them then you need to have a great reporting tool. That is the only thing Pardot is lacking in my opinion and the only reason i didnt give the 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are not just looking for an email tool. If you are looking for an email tool Pardot is probably not the way to go. The only reason I say that is because I have been using pardot for close to 2 years and I still haven't tapped in to all of the features Pardot has to offer. Sending mass list emails is such a small feature when you look at how big Pardot truly is and how many features it has. When looking at Pardot I would also look at other tools you are using, for example, GoToWebinar, Salesforce.com, because Pardot has a lot of other tools it "connects" to and continues to build on that list.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Just two years ago our company relied on outbound sales calls and Mass List Emails. Since using Pardot we have seen our website become the best lead sourcing tool that we have. Pardot has helped us leverage our website extremely well, by using the easy to build Forms and placing tracking codes on the website to monitor the visitors path.

Pardot Review

What do you like best?

The synching capabilities to Salesforce allow us to track activities for all of our marketing channels. It also allows us to report and analyze successful campaigns. The employees and support at Pardot are absolutely phenomenal and are always eager to help.

We are so grateful to have had Kate as our implementation specialist. She always has a solution or knows who to work with at Pardot to get something fixed. I know all of the employees work like her but she is hands down, the BEST.

We looked at other marketing automation companies but Pardot is the best decision we ever made for our marketing efforts. Especially now since they work directly with our CRM provider, we are able to drill down to prospects' first activity and see their history over their lifetime.

What do you dislike?

The previews for landing pages and email can be different than what is actually showing so it takes a few tries to get it right. Pardot has been working on this issue for a while but although it's better than what it was, it still needs some help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with your implementation specialist to put together a plan of needs and expectations. Pardot has amazing employees and we are so grateful to have chosen Pardot over the other marketing automation companies we quoted.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Pardot allows us to manage all of our marketing efforts in one place and be able to track everything. It also ties into our CRM, Salesforce, which gives our sales team a look into prospects' and clients' activity history.

Validated Review

Put simply, Pardot makes our jobs easier!

What do you like best?

What the marketing team and I love about Pardot is the almost endless number of things that it can do, from custom landing pages to email drip campaigns. I was a little skeptical at first due to the overwhelming amount of capabilities, but Pardot proved SO easy to use. We were up and running in no time and our dedicated Pardot support person was amazing. If we ever have problems (which is rare), emailing Pardot support has us receiving a response in under 5 minutes, every time.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I don't like about Pardot. If I had to choose something, it would be that sometimes we have to figure out work-arounds to a problem that seems like it should be easy to fix. Pardot is a huge system, so sometimes finding a solution to a very specific issue can be daunting - but we also know that support is only an email away if we need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several other solutions I'm aware of that are similar to Pardot, so certainly do your homework. However, we have been more than pleased with every aspect of Pardot and would recommend it to any size marketing and sales team. The capabilities are endless, ease of use is flawless, and the support is absolutely fantastic.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Pardot has become an amazing tool in bringing our sales and marketing teams together. Sales is now aware of what campaigns we are working on, what email promotions are going out and when to expect a surge in prospect numbers. Marketing can see all of the leads coming in from email tracking, form tracking, landing pages, etc., and it has given us major insight into prospect types and transparency in the sales cycle. We have data about prospects that we've never had access to before, and it is now easy to categorize and target more specific market groups. Automated emails are also something we've been experimenting with and have been amazed - it takes a whole step out of the sales process and as we all know, time is money!

Reviewed

Obviously powerful, difficult to maximize fully

What do you like best?

The reporting included with almost every feature is very comprehensive and robust. We love that we can see everything about every prospect and program.

We use the drip programs a lot, and aside from the email vs. email template issue there, this function encompasses almost everything we need and is very reliable.

Prospect data is customizable to a T, and has not only solved a lot of our processual issues, but revealed new methods and ideas for us to use in our campaigns.

Our team only utilizes certain features for the time being, so while we have a lot to learn, it's exciting to know that we are only scratching the surface of its capabilities.

We are a small but growing team, and feel that Pardot is a solution that will grow with us.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce integration has been murky and problematic- and most of our problems were not documented in the knowledge base, so our team had to go through our client advocate just to see what was going on.

The email editor is also quite glitchy (especially lately). Considering about 70% of my time in Pardot is spent making emails and email templates, I would say that means I'm frustrated with the program about 30% of the time.

The internal structure of Pardot bothers me quite a bit- the whole emails vs. email templates in drip programs has resulted in a categorical nightmare on the back end. Pardot just recently implemented a folder system to help organize content, the only problem with this is that you get one chance to set up your folder structure for the entire back end. Many of these issues seem like they were not well thought out, and also are not a priority for Pardot's development team; I've seen plenty of users complaining about the same thing on forums for the past few years.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Using Pardot has helped our team to realize the extent to which we can automate our tasks and processes, especially in Sales.

Tags

* We monitor all Pardot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in