Pardot
Badge 1411046837

Pardot

569 8.7 / 10
Compare Watch a Demo
Powerful B2B marketing automation featuring lead scoring, nurturing, email marketing and more.

Pardot Reviews (569)

• Pardot is great in that it has many connections to external services that give you better insights into your contact's digital body language. From the Wistia connector... Read More
    0 xkxrfbpkze 1ccxuvqtybrjkar tcpdn1ktrwpwknmv1cis91kkjtpjl1i aai0993pkibya4erpnc4rpi32fpxjger ncdcpi312ternwlyy3 w0tbgu6k3jjogjcy6v85pwh50wt7
    Zach L.
    Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
  • The customer support team is incredible! We had a full detailed launch plan and steps to successfully get the product implemented. We we're migrating from another... Read More
    0 biomhmd5ryukef8zlfejh2srcgozekazd7oah2puhzoxbh6vidvcmuevj1yii rjqhhkfwa3kcfm
    Stephanie K.

I love Pardot!

What do you like best?

I've been looking for a reliable way to integrate and automate marketing for some time, ideally in a way that would work seamlessly with SalesForce. I've tried every product I've heard of, and despite early enthusiasm for them all, Pardot is the only one that has even come close to living up to the hype.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things I hope they'll improve. The one at the top of my list is the social media management tools. The UI is not ideal, and it doesn't really work with the way I use social media. Of the services I've tried for this, Sprout Social comes closest to what I want, and my hope is that Pardot will buy them & integrate all of their features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool has been wonderful for integrating our mailings, landing pages, and client data from SalesForce. I'd recommend going into the 60-day on boarding period with a concrete sense of what you hope to accomplish, because we felt like we didn't know what we needed to know then, and we're still playing pick-up with some features now. The online training resources are extensive, and they're worth taking advantage of. If integrating social media management and analytics is critical, make sure their system will support what you're doing before switching over.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

This software is definitely giving us a clearer idea of the life-cycle of our leads and what ROI we're really getting on marketing spends.

The power of Salesforce + Marketing Automation

What do you like best?

3 buckets of what is best about Pardot.

Salesforce Integration: Pardot's salesforce integration gives you the power of salesforce inside of marketing automation. The ability pull dynamic lists based on what is happening live in your CRM is incredible. Additional capabilities that I love is the reporting that we are able to obtain on Adwords campaigns and any utm campaign that we run. It allows us to tie these prospects directly to opportunities.

Updates: Pardot is great about letting you know when new features are released and have great training around what your use case will be for these features.

Customer Support: Incredible client advocate team to help you through every step of the way when you have strategic questions and customer support team when you're experiencing technical difficulties.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to see which webpages my opportunties/customers/prospects are visiting on an aggregate level. I'm not able to see how many of each segment visit each page, which would be useful for redesign/messaging testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely work closely with your implementation specialist when you first start. If you are a start up like my company, do not think that you can set it up on your own because you will be better off listening to help from your implementation specialists!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We have automated an entire portion of our lower acquisition cost customers through e-commerce. Through marketing automation we've been able to increase automated revenue through this segment by 100% in the past 6 months.

Validated Review

Marketing Automation Made Easy!

What do you like best?

Pardot is an incredibly easy and powerful marketing automation tool. Everything has been designed with your end users in mind and it makes our jobs very easy (and fun!). I love that I can pull quick and accurate reports, as well as drill down into prospects to provide more detailed information when I report out each month to my team. Customer support is incredible - they are always happy to help & get back to you with the best answer the first time around. They are second to none!

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about Pardot. I'd like to see more customization options within folders (mere user ability preference) & I am very excited to see the new drip program tool. I think it will help me understand the benefits of using that process for better lead nurturing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. Make sure you ask Sales specific questions that relate to your business goals. Every tool in the pardot suite is VERY powerful for any marketing automation manager. It is fun to see the data and be able to share this information quickly!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Our company has struggled with how to accurately email & market to our database. We are a b2b company that sells software to hospitals and we have a hard time getting our messages to resonate with our target audiences. With Pardot's segmentation tool, we are able to better understand our buyer persona's and how what we message will make a positive impact with those groups.

Validated Review

Pardot makes B2B marketing simple and fun!

What do you like best?

The connectors make Pardot effective for our business. There are many tools available for email marketing, but Pardot's connectors to other important products our business uses makes email marketing and marketing automation much more efficient and effective. The implementation and support teams are awesome. They really know the ends and outs of Pardot and marketing techniques which helped us implement efficiently, understand the product and its capabilities, and immediately begin to use it without the need to test everything before sending live.

What do you dislike?

The sync time between Pardot and Salesforce is a bit lengthy when making edits in Salesforce that need to be used in Pardot. For example, if I change status options for a campaign in Salesforce, it takes hours for the two systems to "talk" and push the new data. This is an issue when trying to quickly change completion actions.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Pardot has solved the problem of poor tracking from our previous email marketing tool as well as easily capturing bad email addresses. With Pardot's tracking capabilities, we can see our customers engagement (or lack there of) and do a better job of nurturing interactions. It's also helped us realize how many customers are not being reached merely because of a bad email address which can be a quick fix and a good touch point with old customers.

Validated Review

The best marketing automation tool for SMBs

What do you like best?

We previously used Marketo and were frustrated with how complex it was, the awful customer support and the amount of time it took to set up campaigns. We thought maybe marketing automation wasn't right for us and we weren't going to be able to learn a system, since we invested so much time in consulting with Marketo and nothing panned out. After making the switch to Pardot our fears were erased - the support was awesome from Day 1. Every question we had was answered immediately and support went above and beyond to help us out. In addition, the system is intuitive and so easy to use. We didn't encounter problems learning it or setting it up and we were off the ground running with our system customized and campaigns ready to go within a month. One of the things we like best about Pardot is the people we work with at the company. It doesn't matter if we're dealing with a client advocate, a tech administrator, sales support, the director of sales or an account manager - everyone has the...

What do you dislike?

There's not much we dislike. If there are difficulties or problems, we are able to address them with Pardot and get problems. resolved. We do wish they had more in-person events/conferences that were focused on Pardot-specific learning that we could attend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using SFDC and are looking to move away from another marketing automation system or an email provider, I would highly recommend you use Pardot. The SFDC integration is seamless and marketing and sales love it.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are now able to segment prospects and put them on an appropriate nurturing track instead of mass-emailing everyone in our database. In addition, we have the ability to market to cold leads with drip programs so that when they are ready to reengage we are who they will talk to. We've really benefited from using a system that allows us to tie in our digital and content efforts to see the ROI of what we are doing.

Tags

* We monitor all Pardot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Pardot?