Pardot

Pardot

567 ratings
6168.710
Compare Request a Demo Watch a Demo
Powerful B2B marketing automation featuring lead scoring, nurturing, email marketing and more.

Pardot Reviews (616 reviews)

• Pardot is great in that it has many connections to external services that give you better insights into your contact's digital body language. From the Wistia connector...Read More
    0 xkxrfbpkze 1ccxuvqtybrjkar tcpdn1ktrwpwknmv1cis91kkjtpjl1i aai0993pkibya4erpnc4rpi32fpxjger ncdcpi312ternwlyy3 w0tbgu6k3jjogjcy6v85pwh50wt7
    Zach L.
    Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
  • The customer support team is incredible! We had a full detailed launch plan and steps to successfully get the product implemented. We we're migrating from another...Read More
    0 biomhmd5ryukef8zlfejh2srcgozekazd7oah2puhzoxbh6vidvcmuevj1yii rjqhhkfwa3kcfm
    Stephanie K.
G2 Crowd User: Vicki K.

Marketing Automation Pros

What do you like best?

Pardot is a great product that is constantly evolving and improving. It's recent collaboration with Salesforce has made the system and its benefits even stronger.

Pardot is not only easy to use, but their customer support reps and knowledge base make it even easier! Their reps are quick to respond, and always include more information than I even need - making my learning process simpler and more effective as I increase our activities with the system, and learn to leverage the systems' capabilities further and further.

What do you dislike?

My only real gripe with Pardot - is their email format system. It does not offer all of the capabilities I would like to implement in email formatting, and it's not always as user friendly as I'd like. But I also know that this is an area where Pardot seems to be trying to regularly improve. Their snapshot feature has made it much easier to work on different formats in the email developer.

I'd also love to see more reporting features available in the automated user reports system.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Through Pardot, our business is increasing our web activities, increasing our sales campaigns, and most importantly - increasing the effectiveness of eachs. Not only that, but Pardot and Salesforce help our reps track and follow up with customers and prospects, and makes our internal activities and reporting much more streamlined through the connection between Salesforce and Pardot. We're able to increasingly leverage our marketing activities for sales, and vice versa.

G2 Crowd User: Deanne B.
Validated Review

Pardot is a great tool for planning, automating, executing and reporting customer touchpoints

What do you like best?

Pardot has a variety of connectors with other marketing tools in the marketplace which allows me to report on all of those various applications through one source, Pardot. Our sales and executive team also really appreciate the daily visitor reports and we love that it connects seamlessly with Salesforce to keep all prospect data within the records.

I'm most please with Pardot's support team and the PardotClientAdvocates above all. The frequent Advocate hours allow me to get answers to my pertinent questions in the same day while chatting with live experts and screensharing for added explanation. It also helps to hear other user's questions and suggestions via these live sessions.

What do you dislike?

Although I feel as though my use case isn't out of the ordinary, I sometimes find that what I'm looking for isn't native to the program. For example, I think it should be easy to filter various pieces of form criteria when determining to whom to assign a prospect, but this currently involves complicated coding and limited depth for the filtering. Thankfully, Pardot seems to be eager to receive feedback on suggested new features and hopefully they'll be working on it soon!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Our problem has been weeding out the non-sales ready leads before they head to Salesforce and clutter our system. Pardot gives us a multitude of ways to define what makes a prospect sales ready before bringing our Sales team in. We've been able to streamline and automate our process to take some of the time lag and human error out of the equation altogether.

G2 Crowd User: Kara A.
Validated Review

Fabulous sales and marketing tool

What do you like best?

Pardot's beauty is in its simplicity. Like many companies, our IT team is swamped, so my ability to implement and manage Pardot without a ton of technology time was a huge plus. The implementation was smooth and laid out in an easy-to-manage format. My favorite components of Pardot include the ability to better capture warm leads, and the functionality to easily create and report on outcomes of our web forms.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most is that my full utilization of Pardot is limited by my time. I would like to further build out our marketing campaigns and better understand some additional functionality. This, of course, is not Pardot's fault. There is just so much Pardot can do, and only so much time for me to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My biggest learning experience for Pardot is that you need to set aside time to effectively execute all the functions Pardot provides. The bulk of this is content creation. Make sure your team is on board with supporting your goals and there to help in this endeavor. Additionally, make sure your sales team understands the Power of Pardot. Once they see that they can find warm leads to reach out to - people on your site right now - they will be invested. But as with all new products, getting everyone on board and using the product can take time.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

The potential customers for our products are virtually unlimited. This means the sales team can spend a lot of time cold calling. Pardot gives us insight into which clients are actually interested in our services, allowing the sales team to focus on those prospects. This saves time and helps us create more wins.

We are also using Pardot as an educational tool for clients. The drip campaigns help us create targeted outreach to segmented client groups.

G2 Crowd User: Jeffrey P.

A Complete Email Solution

What do you like best?

Pardot has added a new level of professionalism to our email marketing (one-to-one and in-mass) as well as helped us bring a systematic approach to communicating with prospects and customers. It's full integration with salesforce keeps all of our Contact history in one place, easily accessible by anyone in the organization. We've been able to organize and streamline prospecting strategies, follow up tasks, and after-sale communication.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to easily sort out Pardot emails from the Activity History on an Account in salesforce. When a marketing email is sent to multiple Contacts, the Activity History gets cluttered with duplicate entries for each Contact in the Account. I know there is an all-or-none setting, but it would be helpful to have a simple way to view Activity History, less the Pardot emails.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are able to communicate with prospects and customers more efficiently, and we are able to distribute content more professionally, and drive engagement with our website and email marketing, all working from the same platform. It has given us the push we needed to upgrade our website, redesign our content delivery strategy, improve how we parcel some content and video education, and it was the boost we needed to start a very successful white paper library. As a result of all these upgrades, we have been able to add more value to our interaction with customers, and we have drastically increased the quantity (and quality) of new prospect inquiries.

G2 Crowd User: Leah W.
Validated Review

The BEST marketing automation!

What do you like best?

Extremely user friendly and implementation is a breeze with Salesforce. My day to day workload has changed drastically since purchasing Pardot. I used to do all lead management manually. It took up a good portion of my day. Now that everything is automated with Pardot, I am able to focus on other marketing activities.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. I have the ability to do everything I need to, and there are still some things I do not use but know it will come in handy in the future with company growth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to other marketing automation tools, Pardot is priced competitively and delivers on all fronts. If you already have Salesforce, this should be a no brainer. The integration is seamless. Your marketing team and sales team will be overjoyed.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

As a one person marketing team, it was hard for me to stay on top of all of the manual processes. Pardot has made my life so much easier with automating lead scoring, email campaigns, lists, etc. I now have more time to focus on the bigger marketing picture. Our sales team has benefited tremendously from the email templates, lead scoring/grading and prospect activity reports, etc. They now have a better understanding as to how our prospects are interacting with our brand and can successfully reach out at the right time with personalized messaging.

Learning about Pardot?

We can help you find the product that fits you best.

Chat with an Advisor

Tags

* We monitor all Pardot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Need help? Talk to a human
Would you like to receive more information from Pardot?