4.0
(1,510 reviews)

Powerful B2B marketing automation featuring lead scoring, nurturing, email marketing and more.

Work for Pardot?

Learning about Pardot?

Pardot Reviews

Ask Pardot a Question
Showing 1,509 Pardot reviews
Pardot review by Justin F.
Justin F.
View Original

"You may need a consultant for questions when getting started, but overall a pretty awesome tool"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pardot
Pardot review by Austin T.
Austin T.

"Excellent Marketing Automation System with Salesforce Integration"

What do you like best?

The Salesforce integration is awesome. We've designed a marketing automation program in Pardot and it helps us manage our Salesforce contacts. Letting our sales people focus on prospects that need the most attention. Our developers can create landing page and email templates that our sales team can easily use to populate content and send out. Even the least technical people in our organization can set up their own landing pages and email campaigns without any help.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there are some customization options that are lacking. It would be nice to have the same level of control that you can have in Salesforce with Apex code. Pardot is continually making improvements to their user interface and system as a whole, so I think this will only continue to get better. A few times we've needed to upgrade our database storage and the turnaround time can sometimes take a few days up to a week. I would think this could be accomplished much quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization uses Salesforce as its primary CRM, then Pardot should be at the top of your list if you're looking for a marketing automation tool.

The ability to track activity on our websites and engagement with marketing programs at a prospect level. Tools like Google Analytics provide aggregate data, but Pardot lets us see individual prospect activity. The integration with Salesforce is invaluable to our organization. Also it gives a lot of power to our sales team to develop their own marketing programs including landing pages and emails.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Pardot review by Natalie G.
Natalie G.

"Simple and straight forward"

What do you like best?

Overall Pardot is a good marketing tool. Compared to some more complex systems it is really simple to use and quite easy to setup and implement on your own with the really helpful step by step instructions. It's great because salesforce owns it so if you use the two systems, they are a great pair.

My experience with Pardot is primarily along with Salesforce, so that's what my review will cover.

What do you dislike?

While the integration with salesforce is easy to setup and manage, the big feature that is missing is that it won't auto update records when you pull a list and you can't even manually update the list. So for example, say I add an account field in salesforce for say account risk is High, Medium or Low and then I update that field in salesforce. I then want to add that field to Pardot. I can easily add that field to the sync but because I already updated it in salesforce if I create a list in Pardot, the record count will be 0 until I update every record AGAIN in salesforce. Same thing that happens if I have been using a field for 5 years in salesforce and now want to use it in Pardot for a list.

Also another missing feature is the ability to report across systems. So if your sales people want to know which of their contacts are on a certain list you have to use an excel file from Pardot, you can't pull it within Salesforce.

Reporting is also lacking in Pardot - it's hard to pull and parse data within Pardot, you often have to export data and use excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to gather all your requirements. If you have complex business needs, it may not be the solution for you. However, if you want something fairly simple and easy to use it is pretty robust in a simple way if that makes sense. I would say it's a mid-level marketing tool and can handle most of the basics.

Mass communication with clients and prospects. It is great because the price is great and it's easy to setup and get started using it. My marketing team likes it because of the ease of use. They use it for landing pages, adding forms to our website and communication with clients and prospects.

Pardot review by Oliver S.
Oliver S.

"Implementation and UI leaves much to be desired. Poor email editor."

What do you like best?

There are some features such as automated emails and engagement studio which really have a lot of potential. Integration with Salesforce is a plus as it allows our Customer Service reps to easily add a current customer to drip emails and review emails. Tracking visitors and visitor scores works well. Implementation with Wordpress website forms has been fairly easy.

What do you dislike?

Poor email editor with wonky controls and formatting issues. It's 2018, it shouldn't be this difficult to create beautiful emails. There doesn't seem to be any announcements for improvements to any features, especially email formatting. Perhaps a look at Constant Contacts new editor would help. Unable to add landing pages properly to existing sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Way your options. There is much to be desired here.

Creating automated engagement emails for things like customer reviews that CSR's are able to implement right in Salesforce has been a good way to drive up our google reviews.

Pardot review by James G.
James G.

"The possibilities with Pardot and Salesforce are pretty hard to beat"

What do you like best?

I love that you can tie into custom objects which is essentially opening up the API with the limited out of the box connectors Pardot has. This allows me to build automation with our entire Marketing Stack. As long as we can tie those things to Salesforce, I can use them in Pardot. I love the scoring categories and the ability to customize and adjust the scoring. I love the custom redirects and the ability to use those to track engagement on channels that are difficult to score, i.e. social, PR, online publications, etc. Roll-up of scores on the account level is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The limitations with landing pages are a little frustrating at times, but there are workarounds.

I'd like to see a more robust framework for ABM.

I'd like the lifecycle reports and stages to be custom (I want to decide why something and how something becomes an "MQL").

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it's super easy to use, the power behind the platform is even greater when you have respective roles digging into the tool. I.e. a developer building custom landing pages and email templates, a marketing automation specialist building the workflows and automation, etc. A person wearing all those hats is perfectly capable as well.

We are driving velocity through our funnel, driving pipeline to close, and accelerating the sales process. The benefits are:

1. Ease of use - My entire team can use Pardot they don't have to be developers or engineers or even have too much experience with automation. It's easy to learn and easy to implement.

2. Process - I can streamline my automation and workflows between teams with easy tasks

3. Reporting - We can easily tie attribution to things through the new B2B analytics and get more granular with our ABM approach

Pardot review by Lara B.
Lara B.

"Great features for marketing automation"

What do you like best?

The multiple scoring categories, repeating nurture programs, and the new Connected Campaigns to get more reporting directly on the Campaign page, right in Salesforce where you need it. Adding the B2B Marketing Analytics tool to the mid- and top-level packages was a great move. That's the reporting power that my clients want today. And that tool runs on the Einstein engine, so it is the most powerful reporting available for Pardot.

What do you dislike?

The initial pricing limiting you to 10k emailable prospects, and then needing to buy additional contact blocks. I would like more database seats available to start. Need more Landing Pages that a non-coder can customize. Other platforms have drag-and-drop style landing page builders, that is missing. Also A/B testing landing pages is not easy, when all changes must be coded with HTML in the templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The features that Pardot has make it the best tool I have used for marketing. It integrates with Salesforce seamlessly, making your nurturing more powerful and your sales outreach more powerful.

Content marketing is made easy with Pardot forms gating the content, Scoring Categories automatically detecting what my prospects are looking to buy from me, automatically feeding the prospects into Nurture programs with Engagement Studio, and tons of reporting along the way with Salesforce. All my emails are easily customized to my branding.

Pardot review by Dallin B.
Dallin B.

"Organized Automation"

What do you like best?

Engagement Studio makes it easy to set up drip campaigns for our contacts. We can segment based on industry, department, time as a contact, etc. The UX of Engagement Studio is also user-friendly. I also like the automation rules because they allow you to use logic statements to apply actions to your contacts.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a carbon copy option when sending an email so I could include some emails of coworkers so I don't have to create a separate list and include their emails in that list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pardot allows you to segment, automate, send drip campaigns, and more. The Support could be better, often they take a long time to respond and have to escalate the issue if you do not have Premium Support, but other than that Pardot makes our jobs easier.

Segmentation, getting the right message to people at the right time. Being able to send emails to thousands of people and analyze engagement.

Pardot review by Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

"Good B2B Email Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

Pardot is a pretty easy to use platform for email marketing especially if you need to rely on its template designs for your emails. In fact, Pardot really excels in email marketing in terms of marketers being able to send out list emails or make templates available in Salesforce to users.

Another area where Pardot excels is lead scoring and grading. It's pretty simple to get this setup in Pardot and makes changes in real-time. Although I wish it didn't automatically rescore everyone when you make a change and would only make this scoring change moving forward so I don't create a bunch of task notifications for my sales team for older leads every time I tweak the scoring requirements.

Pardot also does a nice job with website activity tracking so you can easily see this information on a lead or contact record within Salesforce. This allows anyone in my organization with Salesforce access to know what content a lead or contact is accessing prior to a meeting.

What do you dislike?

It's still really just an email marketing platform. While Pardot does offer some limited functionality for social posting, AdWords integration, etc. it's far from an one-stop digital marketing solution for B2B.

I also wish Pardot and Engage were better integrated. While they're tied to each other from a functionality standpoint (you can't have Engage without Pardot), they look completely different and there are gaps in terms of what happens in Engage and whether or not it shows up accurately in reporting in Pardot.

We use Pardot for our email marketing, lead scoring, lead grading, lead capture, and website behavior tracking primarily.

Pardot review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"Pardot stands out above the rest!"

What do you like best?

Pardot makes it easy to see campaign responses, set up landing pages, launch email campaigns, and see results from various marketing objectives. The UI and menu structure is very straight forward and the user community is very active. After setting up templates, the creation of marketing assets is simple, I can launch a landing page in mins.

What do you dislike?

Their ad personalization features involve some customization work, but I won't know the extent until we are finished rolling this out. I would like to see more native integrations into other marketing software like Engagio on the roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before purchasing a marketing automation software, think of all the possible scenarios you want to use it and see if Pardot addresses those use cases.

We are using Pardot for full automation for all of our marketing activities, which include email, landing pages, campaign responses, and ABM.

Pardot review by Flavio M.
Flavio M.

"I thought Pardot was a real marketing automation tool."

What do you like best?

I still have to find something I like.

I've used Eloqua and Hubspot in the past. I thought I was going backwards when I had to use Hubspot instead of Eloqua. That was until I got my hands on Pardot. Then I saw how behind Pardot is, even from Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

Oh boy, where to start. You can't create landing pages on different domains/sub domains. Everything has to be masked. You can't do proper lead routing for non-users of the tool. Everywhere you look, there are weird limitations that I can't believe it's not there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are happy with something a bit better than a regular email marketing tool, this might be for you. If you are serious about marketing automation, be careful.

In my current role/company, there was no Marketing Automation, instead we were using tools like mailchimp. I guess if you have nothing and no background on other tools, you might be okay. Not my case.

Pardot review by George G.
George G.

"Pardot has the tools needed in one place"

What do you like best?

The platform is well integrated for email campaign management. It also has a strong community.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the UI is dated. We also have to keep separate do not contact lists for GDPR instead of keeping them there. We can't link this to our Sendgrid, Gmail, or Outlook.com very well nor our LDAP directories. It lacks SAML and MFA for our single sign on. It would really be useful if it also could warm IP addresses for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared with GDPR strategies and policies internally in your organization.

Pardot is used for email list management so that we can get data in a more real-time manner. We tune our email management in such a way that we can gather decision factors more efficiently because of the Pardot tools.

Pardot review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"Excellent Marketing Automation Platform for SMB"

What do you like best?

Pardot offers powerful but easy to use features that cover all functionality you would expect in a MAP. Setup was well organized and straight forward. The system does not require dedicated resources to maintain and is easy to learn for new users.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration is not customizable and does not allow Pardot to overwrite Salesforce data. This causes problems when leads are re-engaged since we cannot update Lead Status from Pardot.

The Drip Automation (e.g. flow for nurture campaigns) lacks several key segmentation criteria although several of these may be rolled out in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best option in the SMB space.

Our goal is to implement processes and technology that will easily scale as our business rapidly grows. The specific problems we were having with our previous systems were limited ability to segment contacts, limited criteria to score leads on, clunky integration with our CRM (Salesforce), limited visibility for sales to see prospect activity, and many smaller issues that were burning resources with manual processes.

Pardot has solved all of these issues. Segmentation is now clean and automated. This also allows us to properly manage the volume of email being sent to prospects and ensure subscriptions are properly managed. We were able to integrate our product via the Pardot API to automate our trial registration and nurturing process and expand our lead scoring criteria to include activity that occurs within our app during a trial. Leads are also sent to Sales in an organized way and include full prospect activity data such as email opens, clicks, page views, asset views, etc.

Pardot and Salesforce have also laid the foundation for advanced reporting so we can accurately calculate and segment campaign ROI. This also gives us the ability to accurately predict future revenue by tracking the entire revenue funnel in great detail.

Pardot review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Pardot Software Review"

What do you like best?

I think the best part of using Pardot, at least so far, is the ability to link our existing social media accounts to the service. We currently use Co Schedule to schedule our posts, but now we have this all in one service which is great for consolidation. There's much more to learn on here that we are excited to find out about.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve was a little tricky at first. Coming from Marketo, which was equally difficult in our opinion, Pardot shined a little light with tutorials, how to's, and a great customer service to help out with whatever we needed to learn quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a shot while you are in the process of changing over programs

Our social media problem is now not a problem at all. We are also not using Marketo anymore which is great for consolidating the amount of programs being used for us. Salesforce integration is now even easier than it was before, that may be the best part so far.

Pardot review by Gerald D.
Gerald D.

"Good software, but made unnecessarily complex by Salesforce.com"

What do you like best?

The automation capabilities of Pardot are impressive and powerful. A company doing a lot of constant email and digital marketing will benefit from the automation, especially. The automation part is the key. Do not decide on Pardot if all you're going to do is simple email marketing. Pardot is for setting up whole programs of automated interactions, including follow-ups, and actions and tracking in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Salesforce is kludged; terminology mismatches cause confusion; syncing with Salesforce is by no means seamless. And at $1000 a month, it is way overpriced. It's a shame, too, because Pardot itself is not bad at all. It's the Salesforce part of the equation that is frustrating. This isn't one of those software solutions you can purchase, open up, poke around, and just start using. You have to hire a consultant to set it up for you, and when you do, make darn sure you do your homework up front to state exactly what you want them to do and what the outcome should be. Otherwise, you'll be paying extra for development time on things they're telling you is out of scope, but was something Salesforce promised in the first place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a deep dive into your goals for digital marketing before investing in this product. Pardot may be overkill for many companies.

Was convinced by Salesforce to go with Pardot instead of Salesforce Marketing Cloud when we rolled out Salesforce to our sales team. Wishing now we had stuck with ExactTarget.

Pardot review by Simon W.
Simon W.

"Just starting to get the support it needs from Salesforce."

What do you like best?

It's a relatively simple setup process. As with many things Salesforce, if you can leverage an accelerator to get you up to speed with business practices, do so. Front end is click to create. I do like the way it can update existing records in Salesforce with Form Handlers when harvesting webleads, really cuts down on duplicates and gives you that 360 degree picture.

What do you dislike?

This is more to do with Salesforce than Pardot. The connector walks all across your records and will often present "your record was being edited by another user" messages when you users try to save. This means they have to rekey everything they have done in that transaction. You can request from Pardot admin that your sync frequency is lowered.

Distinct emails. It is really recommended that you have a solid deduplication tool in effect as a single email address is used as a UID. It really struggles with people who have sales@admin.com generic email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pardot is improving. It had a significant showing at the 2017 world tour, so check out the videos. If working with a third party to install, do ensure that they are education you on best practice and not just agreeing to your demands to sync a huge amount of data between systems unnecessarily.

It has replaced Wired Marketing as our comms tool. It is lightyears ahead of that as the integration is significantly better. The aforementioned form handlers has made web to lead processes much better.

Pardot review by Asia M.
Asia M.

"You can't go wrong with Pardot, but it has some growing to do"

What do you like best?

Pardot's syncing capabilities between itself and Salesforce are excellent - especially since you get to choose exactly what you want synced and when, and which platform you consider to be the source of truth - either Pardot or Salesforce. What's crazy is that you can get down to the field-level - something I really appreciate.

I actually love the way Pardot thinks about scoring and grading - primarily because we're able to adapt it to exactly what we need. We leverage the best combination of data enrichment and Pardot's own features (automation rules!!) to create extremely accurate grades. Many people will bust Pardot for kind of being a dinosaur, but honestly, it's all about how you approach and implement it.

Flexible field configuration. Very easy from an ops perspective to configure exactly what you need.

What do you dislike?

We're a data integrations company, and I can tell you from experience that the Pardot API is *very* limiting. This means the types of data syncing / updates to Pardot we can perform are limited - which means getting the most out of Pardot is tough. Luckily, we're able to bypass most of this through Salesforce.

The automation campaigns do have some room to grow - they're not as smart / adaptable as, say, Mailchimp's automation programs. They've made some strides recently to improve them (i.e. showing you the exact dates the emails will be sent in a nurture campaign), but it's certainly not perfect for drip emails.

Reporting inside of Pardot is by far its worst feature. You'll definitely have to look to Salesforce for this capability (in which case, if it's your source of truth, this makes the most sense).

Lastly, the email builder still doesn't support the future of email - so if you can imagine all of the features that make marketing automation, Pardot won't necessarily have. Emoji support (yes - I said it), dynamic text replacement for "smart" emails (think Customer.io; Dynamic Content isn't quite the same), GIF support...

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't go wrong with Pardot, but like any marketing technology tool, your priorities will vary:

1. Does your tech stack support this tool?

2. Will your teams adopt it?

3. Does it meet your feature requirements?

4. Does it help you get closer to your goals over alternatives?

And also like any tool, it totally depends on how you implement it and how you use it. Bad marketing is still bad marketing - no matter what you're using.

When it comes to measuring qualified leads, lead generation, and opportunity pipeline generated by marketing, Pardot is excellent for managing your campaigns, lead flows, and demand generation activities. My marketing team is small, but it was imperative that we had a tool that could pull together the customer and prospect experience from a digital perspective - more than say, a Mailchimp.

Overall, Pardot fits best into our stack and with our team and Marketing's needs.

Pardot review by Lee L.
Lee L.

"Love Pardot, but it has its flaws"

What do you like best?

The ability to sync activities from Pardot and our website to Salesforce. As well being able to set up automation rules and programs that help take out our 'human' errors. So, when it comes to somebody submitting a request for quote on our website, we have an automation rule based of geography that will auto-assign to the correct rep. Because of this, we take out the middle man that had to look at it and determine who to send it to. And when it comes to our web request, timing is everything because our leads have said several times that they submitted that request to 2 of our competitors. We are almost always the first to react.

What do you dislike?

I can't schedule exact times I want an email blast to go out. Example: I can schedule it to go out on Tuesday between 10AM - 4PM, but I can schedule it to go out at like 10:25 AM.

They also tend to have several issues a month, like emails being delayed. It's not a real big issue, but when you're impatient like me it'll drive you crazy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is more for B2B companies. One thing I always tell people to remember is that this is a tool. It gives you the resources to do a lot of things, but it's not going to write your emails for you. The people I've talked to that were not as into Pardot sounded like they thought Pardot was going to be an immediate fix, and that it would do the work for them. It can be an amazing tool. You just have to know what you're wanting to do with it, and how you'll want to effectively use it

Speeding up our process, especially when it comes to being the first to respond to all of our web requests. We also have become a much smarter company as we can now track what each lead or customer is doing in regards to the emails we send them and what pages they view on our website (as long as we have a tracker on them). This is a really big thing for us as we have 5 separate product categories, and many of our leads could go for any of the product types.

Pardot review by Sierra S.
Sierra S.

"Difficult to Navigate - Good Opportunities"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to manipulate prospects and rules through automation. Integrations with other apps work well and function at a high level. The integration with Salesforce is the best feature by far, having my leads update from all my marketing efforts is flawless.

What do you dislike?

The platform is difficult to navigate. Unless you are fully acquainted with the program it is almost impossible to find certain items. Things are hidden within other categories and the search doesn't allow you to find anything aside from salesforce items.

The engagement studio has some hiccups that I would like to see improved on in the future. I currently cannot copy steps and I am wondering why?

The recycle bin has been an ongoing issue. I have watched more than enough tutorials to now know I have to clear the bin in order to re-add certain plug-ins.

Customer service is somewhat of a joke Finding answers takes longer than just navigating with trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upgrade to get customer service. They no longer offer chat so getting in touch to get an answer in real time is almost impossible. .

The engagement studio has perks and allows me to run campaigns with smart triggers. I am solving a lot of list issues with sorting and grading.

Pardot review by Benjamin R.
Benjamin R.

"It's not HubSpot"

What do you like best?

The integration with Salesforce is the major benefit over other marketing automation platforms. Engage is a great feature and the engagement studio is useful to visualize campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The landing page builder is horrible and lacks customization (although you can use HTML, your reporting will become limited). I have often experienced delays when testing and sending emails. Several times I have waited over an hour to receive a test. The duplication between Salesforce campaigns and Pardot campaigns is absurd. If you're going to have separate campaigns just for Pardot, call them something else to avoid confusion. Reporting functionality is quite poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many processes built around Salesforce than it is probably the best marketing automation tool to use. However, if you're company is flexible than I highly recommend looking into HubSpot -- they are constantly improving their capabilities and releasing new featuers. They also have a much better UI, support team, and their template tool is crazy flexible as long as you're willing to learn HubL. I miss Hubspot very much.

We use it for marketing automation, digital marketing tracking, emailing, form collection, and landing page design. We have built many successful digital marketing campaigns using Pardot.

Pardot review by Adam A.
Adam A.

"Sophisticated tool to power your marketing efforts"

What do you like best?

Pardot allows us to seamlessly connect our marketing efforts with our Salesforce CRM, which is utilized across a good portion of our company. Pardot is our go-to destination for our demand and lead generation, from email campaigns, dedicated landing pages, automated email flows, and more.

What do you dislike?

Pardot is a complex tool. While it is organized well from a structural perspective, there are several redundancies (multiple email and form types, which do have a purpose) and a few limitations (in-depth A/B testing in Engagement Studio. etc.).

Pardot allows us to easily connect with our customers and prospective customers and do so in an efficient and sophisticated manner. As we continue to utilize Pardot, we continue to develop our marketing platform and make smarter decisions, more efficient marketing strategies, and maintain a synchronized prospect, lead, and customer database in collaboration with Salesforce.

Simply put, it makes marketing easier for us.

Pardot review by Ian V.
Ian V.

"Pardot took our marketing efforts to new levels of success"

What do you like best?

We like the fact that there is complete flexibility to go try out different marketing ideas and keep it all in house. We tried using several different marketing companies but ended up spending a lot of money and never getting the results we wanted. We found bringing it 'in house' and deploying Pardot was the best option for us so we can keep innovating and changing it up.

What do you dislike?

The 'stock' landing pages can look a little 'home made' but they are great to get you going. Once you master them and get more ideas using them it's not a big leap to get a developer to help take them to the next level.

We get a lot of inbound leads on a daily basis so being able to combine the power of Salesforce and a marketing engine in one is huge for us. It enables us to keep re-engaging with prospective clients like never before and turn dead leads into live clients all the while continually marketing to new leads as well.

Pardot review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Best Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

Pardot is one the easiest marketing automation systems you can learn. In less than an hour, I was able to setup Pardot to sync with Salesforce, build out a landing page and create an email campaign. The tagging functionality makes it easy to manage emails and related landing pages. Form Handlers is a great way to integrate Pardot with your website allowing you to use your own forms. The custom redirects feature is a great tool to create triggers and actions to link SMS and social media to your email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Pardot has addressed most issues in the later releases, but it would be nice to be able to manage multiple instances under one user account as some other enterprise solutions offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review all the functionality first to determine how Pardot will best serve your marketing or sales goals.

Pardot is a great solution for our SMB clients who need an email solution, marketing automation and plan to use Salesforce as their CRM.

Pardot review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great UI and Salesforce Integration, but the rest is severely lacking. "

What do you like best?

The UI is very intuitive and user friendly, and the Salesforce integration is probably the best out there.

What do you dislike?

This section far outweighs the above. To start you need to also have several other 3rd party products to create a full marketing suite. There is absolutely no way to create aesthetic landing pages inside of Pardot, you'll need to bring in another technology to create those. With the email templates there is a slight improvement but it is still an ancient editor that will limit even the most creative marketer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a marketing automation platform where you can do all in one, such as the creation of landing pages, email marketing campaigns, and more I'd stay away. If you want a platform to successfully

We upload via Pardot, use the form hadlers to integrate with the forms we create on our landing pages (because as mentioned above, the Pardot landing pages themselves are severely limited).

Pardot review by Administrator

"Pardot Needs to Rise to the Level of Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I like that it's written into the Salesforce contract which makes it easy to be sold to exec managers for approval.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's written into the contract because it's an unfair advantage to other platforms that should be considered. The platform itself doesn't live up to the Salesforce name - it's not flexible - it doesn't allow for great segmentation and it doesn't allow for great nurturing with flexible features that we're used to seeing from a platform like Marketo or Eloqua. It needs to rise up to that level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the product more flexible and allow marketers to drag and drop similar to marketo - for easy of use in building nurture programs. have everything sit in one view vs. having to build lists in one view and then set up emails in another.

We are capturing data on folks interested in our services and are able to help score them and prioritize them for sales. This is standard protocol for B2B companies.

Pardot review by Sameer A.
Sameer A.

"Driving engagement with Salesforce Pardot"

What do you like best?

I have been using pardot to keep industry analyst community up to date with the key highlights happening in the organisation. The best thing about it is that I exactly know how we are engaging with the community and how they are responding.

What do you dislike?

I cannot upload multiple lists in one go and add them in a separate list. I have to do it individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anyone wants to nurture leads, engage with their audience, score leads, I would recommend Pardot as an excellent to achieve that objective.

To have a increased mind share about the organisation in the analyst community. With the email campaign, I have seen higher awareness amongst the selected audience.

Pardot review by angela maria g.
angela maria g.

"the tool to automate marketing"

What do you like best?

pardot is a fundamental tool when it comes to automate marketing, what I like about this is that it allows to be integrated into the email and be able to market various products in this way, it is interactive since the customers themselves can mark a product route as they are quantities, modifications, among others. This question is very important because it generates a closer approach to the client giving confidence and security to buy the products you want convenient for yourself.

In addition it will help you to make more productive with your sales force which is the main objective for which this software is used

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could change pardot is that it is integrated with google analytics and google adwords that are tools that are sometimes a bit difficult to use, so I have worked very little with them since it is displeasing to serve these google applications, without However, it does not work badly and leaves its marketing functions in good condition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

pardot is the best tool for marketing, you use the best marketing strategies and customization of your interface quickly and safely, once it adapts and does not stop using. If you have an innovative company to increase your sales use this application.

already using a tool that allows you to increase your sales force and automate these processes through the use of software is already beneficial for you, imagine if in addition to this you add that you attract more customers for electronic mail promotions, in addition its interface allows you to fully customize the application with just a few configurations. also is interactive with customers allowing a forum of ideas where they leave their comments and we can see to see if they got a problem that can be solved.

Pardot review by Ronnie v.
Ronnie v.

"Pardot Review"

What do you like best?

The amount of data and possibilities with the date is great. We can really optimize our campagnes in just Pardot. Besides data, we are happy with the engagement studio and drip campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The mail and landingpage editor is not user friendly. You still need experience with html and css to make a great looking email of landing page. This should be more user friendly in a front end developer (drag and drop). Especially if you target Pardot to small and medium businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For implementing Pardot we advise to talk to a Pardot Partner. The setup isnt easy nor is it easy to see all the posibilities of Pardot beforehand. Know what your targets are and see of a tool like Pardot can help achieving those goals. Thats why I advice to speak with experts before trying out a trial of even purchasing the product.

Touching our prospects at the right time with the right content. With the data we have in Pardot we now can meassure what works and what not so we can optimize our campaigns.

Pardot review by Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.

"Scalable marketing automation for medium-large organizations"

What do you like best?

The UI is friendly and intuitive enough for most marketers to pick up the tool fast, but the advanced tool sets also allow for marketing campaigns to dig deeper than they would on other "easy to use" tools. Pardot brings together many digital marketing features and reporting tools that are necessary for a growing marketing department. The platform allows for the organizations to scale with the product as they grow.

What do you dislike?

There are still integration limitations with Salesforce and a lack of integration with other marketing tools. For example, the only event platform that has a verified connector/integration with Pardot is Eventbrite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire an admin. Spend budget on training employees. Work with a consultant. Invest in the platform!

We are able to find and engage with qualified prospects more quickly. We have found many clients this way. We have also saved time using the automation tools within Pardot, making our internal and external marketing communications more efficient.

Pardot review by Cathleen S.
Cathleen S.

"Really robust functionality - Sort of a steep learning curve"

What do you like best?

There's a lot of functionality and there are some built-in automatic things - for example, it converts my HTML email to text with one click. The WYSIWYG editor is nice, but could be easier.

What do you dislike?

The general navigation has some steep learning curves. Some things aren't as easy to find as one would hope. It should be easier to find my folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll get the most out of it if you connect it with good contact data in Salesforce.

I use Pardot to send emails to customers before major tradeshows to let them know we'll be there, and to entice them to come visit our booth. I also send them to leads collected at those events for follow-up.

Pardot review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Pardot is good for businesses, not amazing at design"

What do you like best?

The integration with SF contacts/lists is a great standard that makes sure your information, lists, contacts, etc. is all integrated and up to date. I will say the tracking and metrics provided after each email send are exceptional. I do wish there were a way to choose the graph (instead of it being just clicks).

What do you dislike?

The technology or deep details are very hard to figure out. If you cannot code, you will have a hard time figuring out how to get a true marketing campaign going. If you want to use this as 'just' email with no real call to actions behind it, it's the perfect tool for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your templates, landing pages, forms, etc. designed by those who technically can dig around Pardot/SF. If you piecemeal something together, it will look like it with Pardot.

We have consistent campaigns going to customers and prospects using SF verified data that is tracked.

Pardot review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Pardot's marketing email automation saves us time and money. "

What do you like best?

Once you have Pardot set up with lists and email templates, you can utilize the tool to automatically send emails via different rules and schedules. Without Pardot, we would have to hire a full time email marketer to complete half the amount of work that Pardot does for us on a daily basis. If you send out marketing or announcement emails to prospects and customers in a B2B environment, then I highly recommend this product. Pardot's AB testing, analytics reports, and form tracking keep our emails targeted and increase our ROI.

What do you dislike?

In the platform you have both Drafts and Templates, I don't understand why Pardot didn't combine the two. This can make finding created emails tedious, as well as, cause you to create duplicate email templates. Lastly, as with any Salesforce owned product(s), you are charged based on tiered storage, so managing your contact lists, artwork, and email templates are essential so you don't go over your data limit.

As previously mentioned, Pardot does a ton of work for us. We run personalized drip campaigns that sync to Salesforce which allow prospects and customers to receive an up-to-date stream of content, keeping our company and product top of mind. Furthermore, we track product demo requests and training webinars by using Pardot forms. Doing this is extremely beneficial, as we are able to automate data and tasks into Salesforce for our sales and customer success teams.

Pardot review by Doug M.
Doug M.

"Powerful tool that needs a serious UI refresh"

What do you like best?

There's a lot of power behind the automations in Pardot, and its model of building lead lifecycles works for nurturing prospective leads into customers. For a niche market it works really well, and its focus on leads instead of transactions or conversions puts it apart from other broader systems.

What do you dislike?

But the UI of the tool looks crusty and outdated, and doesn't provide much in the way of guidance, nor does it use any kind of ML or AI to surface common tasks and guide you through a workflow. Its model is a little out of date for today, especially looking at leads from the perspective of a funnel. Inbound marketers who are up to date know that we're moving away from funnels and toward models like HubSpot's flywheel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think there are some better and more robust solutions out there, foremost of which is HubSpot. Pardot is for a very narrow audience and at this point it's a little outdated.

Building email marketing automations is the goal in Pardot. I don't think I have got much benefit out of it yet, but my team is working on it. I expect that due to this software's complexity and its difficult to navigate UI, most people won't be making full use of all of its tools. Basic automations are good but there needs to be deeper hooks into other systems to draw out information and insights that can help to personalize future email campaigns.

Pardot review by Administrator

"Almost Everything I Need for Email Marketing Initiatives"

What do you like best?

I like the structure, ease of use, and the variable functionality of the automation software system. I like that I still have access to the full HTML body in their builder software, but also can design visually or with partial HTML/CSS if necessary. I like the statistics we get from sent e-mails. Landing pages are easy to create in Dreamweaver and port over to Pardot.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't better export contacts' tag, list, etc. information in order to better sort out direct marketing from our business development staff. Tags are technically included with prospect exports, but are in a single cell delineated by commas, which can be cumbersome with thousands of contacts in an export. I would like to be able to automate based on e-mail drafts rather than create an absolute deluge of templates for a single campaign that can't be sorted well when choosing a draft e-mail to send which isn't automated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to automate your incoming SalesForce contacts to Pardot (they will show you how during onboarding) and we've found that creating a custom "salutation" field helps when creating variable data personalized e-mails (i.e., Mr., Ms., Dr.).

Nearly our entire digital marketing platform is based around Pardot marketing initiatives. We have designed our site to better reflect Pardot capabilities, used Pardot redirects, landing pages, embeded forms, etc. in order to better track incoming prospects, and have been able to strategically focus on a core audience for direct business development rather than just cold-calling. As a result, we saw a 170% increase in our proposals submitted vs. closed sales in 2018, which was huge.

Pardot review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Easy, Intuitive Dashboard. Logical user interface. "

What do you like best?

I have several user who had zero previous experience with automated marketing tools. These "rookies" followed the intuitive user interface to create marketing campaigns in minutes. Easy to use and logical. Got up and running quickly.

What do you dislike?

A couple of quirks, like reminding yourself to empty the trash because it "counts" as your data limits, but for the most part, not much I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are tons of products out there that are good. I wouldn't say Pardot is better than Marketo or others, but my experience has been smooth.

Our company had never been in the marketing automation game, so this was a user friendly entry into this world. Salesforce does a nice job with tutorials, but we hardly referenced those since the tool was so intuitive.

Pardot review by Bryan P.
Bryan P.

"Engage Leads + Clients Like A Pro"

What do you like best?

Pardot closes the reporting loop for us in Salesforce (Sales Cloud). We can automate marketing ROI reporting as well as view our Customer Life Cycle. Overall it is a power system, easy to use with a great deal of resources available and fantastic support.

What do you dislike?

The out of the box templates are dated, so to make your emails + forms look modern you require a lot of HTML + CSS knowledge. I can't believe Salesforce Engage is a paid extra and not a bonus if you're using both Sales Cloud + Pardot together (even x1 free license would have been nice).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for niche industries with long and complex sales cycles. Before you buy, make sure you plan ahead first, don't rush into getting it and spending a month+ working things out. Attend several events and watch the videos online. Identify your measures of success and then see if Pardot can actually do it. It's a powerful system but not perfect. The salespeople are great and will answer your questions, so don't be afraid to be frank and ask lots of them.

Problem 1 = dated / inefficient marketing, sales, customer service practices. With Pardot we've streamlined how we communicate to our prospects + clients. Marketing can now communicate to segmented buyer personas. Sales only talk to qualified leads that have been nurtured and are ready to buy. Customer success teams engage on a deeper and more meaningful level with our VIPs.

Pardot review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Pardot, making email campaigns a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I like the reporting and segmentation lists bets. It's VERY easy to see how each of my email campaigns are doing and even easier to dig deeper into the lists, if I want to.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of options within Pardot. I know they all have functionality, but I find it confusing that there are so many level to dive into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a system to help with your lead nurturing or email campaigns - this is a great product! Pardot allows an easy use to use a template already created or customize your own. You are also able to creating landing pages and registration links - is an all-in-one platform for email campaigns!

We're solving for an ease-of-use platform to send mass email campaigns, without emails "disappearing" as we find with other platforms. We've realized the reliability of Pardot with the send and we're really enjoying being able to send the exact status of the send to account managers.

Pardot review by Jon W.
Jon W.

"Great for understanding a prospect"

What do you like best?

The thing I like most from Pardot is the ability to see how my prospects interact with emails and our website. It really lets me know the potential of the prospect. Lead scoring is also another great feature that can really let you understand someone who is close to buying based on traffic. I also like the synergy with SF and task creation based on things happening. For example, if someone downloads a whitepaper I get a task to call them immediately.

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing I dislike as a user is I don't really have permission to see all that I'd want. There are a lot of restrictions to user rules and from my understanding, not an ability to customize what those are. This would make it easier for me to get the detailed reports I 'd want but currently, I wait for an Admin to send to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a very "next level" tool a lot of the basics you can do from Mailchimp or even Constant Contact. So if you're not ready for the big leagues yet take the time to make sure it's what you need and avoid making 2 software changes.

Pardot is taking our email marketing and web traffic to a new level. We are able to better qualify leads faster. It makes it very easy to see an activity history and to know if someone "scores up" to call immediately. We also use a lot of task generation based on certain things that happen.

Pardot review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Very good program- wish it had a little more. "

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly it is, and how you can access most everything from the landing page.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how there aren't trainings on it for people who aren't a part of salesforce. I myself, work for a company who uses salesforce, but I do not personally have access to salesforce. Therefore, I cannot access the trainings from pardot, and I wish I could.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to the company. They have made an effort to come to our office to speak, and make adjustments as necessary when we needed.

We are using email tracking, and email statistics to log from pardot to better plan our future emails. I have realized that Pardot is very simple and nice in the way that they break down each email statistic. It's easy to read, and anyone can read it. Including me who does not have a marketing degree!

Pardot review by Kim P.
Kim P.

"Good tool for marketing automation!"

What do you like best?

I'm a relatively new user, but I like how you can create custom drip and nurture campaigns to help your marketing efforts. We've also integrated custom forms from our website that help with our lead generation activities. It's easy to track where they came from, what they're interested in, and follow-up steps.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have the easiest interface and requires a lot of Googling... "how do I do xyz"? We need to do a lot of 3rd party customization to make the forms fit our branding, which isn't fun. Wish there was an editor where we could create our own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will likely need a third-party consultant to help customize certain items for you. Out-of-the-box functionality is very basic and may not meet your needs.

Marketing drip and nurture campaigns; helps us stay in touch with prospects and clients.

Pardot review by Lindsay E. P.
Lindsay E. P.

"Integrates with Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability that Pardot directly ingrates within Salesforce. This gives reps full transparency into their clients interact with our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I still have to go into Salesforce directly to create a new campaign - there are several additional steps on the back end to link to the SF campaign into pardot, which just wastes time. If there was an option to create the campaign directly in Pardot while building the campaign, it would increase efficiency and save our team time throughout their day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a basic email automation program, Pardot is a good system to use, however, it definitely could be a bit more robust in terms of capabilities

The ability to create nurture campaigns that are always "ON" and work in the background to consistently generate leads for our reps is critical.

Pardot review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Very user-friendly and intuitive tool"

What do you like best?

Pardot is very user-friendly and makes it easy to onboard and guide yourself through various processes.

What do you dislike?

Their customer support is always nice, however, sometimes it feels like you have to call multiple times or reach out to different people to get the right answer. Most of the initial answers are very high-level and since the company I work for is on a premium plan, we were hoping to get a little bit more customized and individual consultation whenever we have a question / an issue within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely have an experienced admin in-house or a consultant who is accessible during the time of setup and beyond. While the tool is very intuitive and user-friendly once it's setup, you'll need an expert to do the initial setup as well as help out with issues down the road.

Email marketing, analytics, marketing automation.

Pardot review by Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

"Highly Functional E-marketing"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of options in creating dynamic marketing programs, from custom emails to landing pages, I am always finding new ways to use Pardot on a daily basis. I also love how easily it communicates with our CRM.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the old templates are not compatible with Outlook, so I am now having to recreate those templates. I wish there was an easier way to update the template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a Salesforce certified partner to best help with implementation.

We utilize Pardot for lead follow up and feel that it is helping to streamline the process for our sales team and aiding their lead conversion. We also utilize the Landing pages to host forms that gather additional information from our prospects to better qualify them as leads and provide as much information as possible to our sales team.

Pardot review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Excellent for sales automation but has a few quirks for batched emails"

What do you like best?

It's so well integrated with Salesforce that I don't think Salesforce could have done it better. Engagement Studio is easy and fairly robust. Built-in Litmus tests are nice, though I wish I could send a specific dynamic version.

What do you dislike?

Previewing for a highly dynamic email is painful: I can't see a specific version, I have to just click "next" until I find one randomly. Their image foldering system is moot when you go to insert an image in a visual email, where you have to pick your image *alphabetically* by file name. Plus, each image has its own link, so if you build HTML outside and paste in, you can't just "find and replace" the image file path. (This system is obviously built for largely text-only sales emails.) It doesn't auto create your text version for you, nor does it alert you if you forget to sync it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using this for a mostly B2B or sales use case, it's probably my favorite on the market. If you have ANY visual HTML emails, you might peek at other solutions that are strong in marketing automation but also in designed email. TIP: Their live chat support is SUPER helpful, so try to catch them online. (Their knowledge base is pretty UNhelpful.)

Easy to make templates and edit. Because it's built on top of SF, we can automate nurture in real time with either sign up or visits to the website, etc.

Pardot review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Pardot Delivers."

What do you like best?

Pardot provides my team with a great level of detail on prospects interactions on websites and in emails. This insight allows us to pivot communication tactics and test new content. On top of that, the automation software is easy to use and support is quick to reply and assist when you need it.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more badges or trails for Pardot in Trailhead. Training courses for the certificate are a bit pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you currently use Salesforce, choose this over the competitors. Integration and transferring of data are much easier. Also, support is under one roof.

We are using Pardot to gain more business from new and existing customers. The team has learned a lot from customer interactions with our site and emails which is pushed us start creating bettering content.

Pardot review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"Great tool for both prospect and customer marketing! "

What do you like best?

As our business runs off SalesForce it was important for us to find a platform to integrate with it easily and give us all the reporting tools we need to measure the success of our campaigns - both prospect and customer. Pardot does this and it gives you great flexibility into what type of email you want to send with its wide range of customisable templates/layouts.

What do you dislike?

I think one thing Pardot could improve on is perhaps including a drag and drop feature into its email building.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like anything I would recommend having a free trial just so you can test the water and see if the product is a good fit for the business. I personally haven't used HubSpot or MailChimp so I don't know what the competition is like however I've never felt the need to dip into the market and look at other products so I suppose that says enough about the product.

Prospect engagement - it allows us to send out relevant email marketing campaigns and have our inside sales teams follow these leads up which eventually lead to new business and revenue for the business.

Pardot review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Pardot is great for mid-large businesses"

What do you like best?

We really like the Salesforce and Eventbrite integration with the platform. Our email deliverability has been much better than systems we've used in the past. The reporting feature on the emails has been very helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

The email creation/UI could be better. We do a lot of our own coding and often times the pardot system doesn't return what we've coded properly.

While the Eventbrite integration is great, I've noticed if someone cancels a ticket in Eventbrite, Pardot doesn't update that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pardot is a lot to take on at first. It is quite a robust system with a lot of opportunity and ins-and-outs. Once you get over the learning curve it is a decent system. Just give yourself some time to learn the platform.

Having the salesforce and eventbrite integration has been very beneficial for us. We are able to properly track easily who has attended our events and who hasn't. It has made our marketing efforts much easier.

Pardot review by Kaivalya K.
Kaivalya K.

"Makes it significantly easier to engage the customer than ever before"

What do you like best?

Marketing is changing and Pardot helps me NOT be a dinosaur in the age of Personalization at scale. I have been using Pardot for around 6 months now and a competing platform for much before that. Pardot's intuitive and easy to use features helped me move beyond using Marketing Automation for Email blasts to creating complex nurture campaigns and integrate my inbound marketing from web with email and social campaigns.

Especially for existing Salesforce users like me, most features are very easy to use and integrate easily with Salesforce CRM.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes struggle with customizing emails and landing pages. I'm not sure if that is intentional for keeping things structured or if I am yet to learn all tools at my disposal as I am a new user. Hopefully, with the help of available training resources and the regular webinars that Pardot provides, I might overcome this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pardot's advantage is when you use all of its features. We use Pardot for engaging prospects through complex nurture campaigns, integrate leads from our web properties and social media campaigns, one-off emails and for periodic newsletters to existing customers

Marketing for a small, lesser known company in the industry is more challenging because the response to campaigns is very less when compared to bigger brands. By running nurture campaigns from Pardot, we are able to stay at the top of the mind with our prospects and eventually convert a larger number to qualified leads for our sales team.

Another advantage that we found was that it is much more easier to build landing pages in Pardot than working through an agency that develops and maintains our website. With a couple of templates in place, we just need to depend on an agency for creating the banner, while the rest of the page can be developed by us on Pardot in few minutes to a couple of hours.

Pardot review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Pardot Integrates"

What do you like best?

Salesforce and Pardot now (finally) integrate seamlessly and this does remove database inconsistencies. Pardot is advanced enough for a mid-size company to nurture inbound prospects well without getting too cumbersome with too many advanced features that rarely would get used.

What do you dislike?

The basic mechanics of engaging lists and differentiating campaigns while scheduling and launching is unnecessarily tedious at times. The system should "remember' a users "go to" processes and put them front and center. Like tagging most commonly used campaigns. There are also several hidden "upcharges" for memory space and the like that surface at the most inopportune times. Better warnings and upfront disclosures would help.

Automated nurturing od B2B prospects on a segmented basis is critical to our inbound marketing plan.

Pardot review by Claire H.
Claire H.

"Pardot is good with CRM integration and notifications of prospects' activities "

What do you like best?

1. How well Pardot integrates with SFDC

2. The intuitive interface

3. The simplicity of creating email templates

4. The onboarding and implementation process was great too - our trainer was very helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

Reaching out support teams is not that easy and straightforward and takes time especially after it's integrated with SFDC's support system. Email marketing tools are not as easy to use as other email marketing platforms, because I have to always create new and use lists instead of using "those have opened the previous email..." kind of logic when setting up my mailing lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using SFDC and need a marketing automation tool that integrates with SFDC well, Pardot is the best choice. Marketo is smarter with email marketing tools but Pardot is definitely better with CRM integration. Even if I find the email marketing part of Pardot is not as easy to use, I still very much enjoy using Pardot for my work on a daily basis.

Being able to stay informed of prospects' activities and interests, timely, and assign to the Sales reps easily in a way that they also find easy to see and easy to follow up. Its seamless integration with SFDC is great as I am using SFDC on a daily basis, and I can easily visit the SFDC lead or contact's page from Pardot's prospect page with direct links - which is very convenient. I also set up notifications for myself to stay up-to-date of who downloads our content and can therefore help remind our Sales reps. I really benefit a lot from the SFDC integration and prospect activities notifications part a lot with Pardot.

Pardot review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Robust Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Pardot is just how much you can do with it. The setup process can be a bit daunting, but the support team is there to walk you through any and all questions you have. Many of the tools we see the most benefit from are great because they require very little upkeep once they are set up, but continually provide value as they continue to pull in great data from our website and email marketing.

What do you dislike?

Being such a robust tool, there is A LOT to learn. It can be overwhelming trying to take in the entire product at once, but know that there are so many resources to help you meet your goals with this great tool.

We see a major benefit through using the form builder, being able to collect data from our website that flows seamlessly into Pardot, then into Salesforce for everyone to have access to. We are also able to track more clearly where our web traffic is coming from through the use of custom redirects and market better based on that data.

Learn more about Pardot

Pardot Videos

Learning about Pardot?

* We monitor all Pardot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.0