Pardot

Pardot

527 ratings
5758.610
Compare Request a Demo Watch a Demo
Powerful B2B marketing automation featuring lead scoring, nurturing, email marketing and more.

Pardot Reviews (575 reviews)

• Pardot is great in that it has many connections to external services that give you better insights into your contact's digital body language. From the Wistia connector...Read More
    0 xkxrfbpkze 1ccxuvqtybrjkar tcpdn1ktrwpwknmv1cis91kkjtpjl1i aai0993pkibya4erpnc4rpi32fpxjger ncdcpi312ternwlyy3 w0tbgu6k3jjogjcy6v85pwh50wt7
    Zach L.
    Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
  • The customer support team is incredible! We had a full detailed launch plan and steps to successfully get the product implemented. We we're migrating from another...Read More
    0 biomhmd5ryukef8zlfejh2srcgozekazd7oah2puhzoxbh6vidvcmuevj1yii rjqhhkfwa3kcfm
    Stephanie K.
<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='47236'>Leona L.</span> - Pardot Review Author

I love Pardot!

What do you like best?

I've been looking for a reliable way to integrate and automate marketing for some time, ideally in a way that would work seamlessly with SalesForce. I've tried every product I've heard of, and despite early enthusiasm for them all, Pardot is the only one that has even come close to living up to the hype.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things I hope they'll improve. The one at the top of my list is the social media management tools. The UI is not ideal, and it doesn't really work with the way I use social media. Of the services I've tried for this, Sprout Social comes closest to what I want, and my hope is that Pardot will buy them & integrate all of their features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool has been wonderful for integrating our mailings, landing pages, and client data from SalesForce. I'd recommend going into the 60-day on boarding period with a concrete sense of what you hope to accomplish, because we felt like we didn't know what we needed to know then, and we're still playing pick-up with some features now. The online training resources are extensive, and they're worth taking advantage of. If integrating social media management and analytics is critical, make sure their system will support what you're doing before switching over.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

This software is definitely giving us a clearer idea of the life-cycle of our leads and what ROI we're really getting on marketing spends.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='44561'>Robert B.</span> - Pardot Review Author
Validated Review

The BEST Marketing Platform/CRM Software available.

What do you like best?

Pardot features seamless integration into Salesforce, and acts as a total marketing CRM/ media platform with the ability to host/launch web and email campaigns, manage leads and contacts, and even track web activity amongst those people in your database. This is particularly effective for inside sales reps or business development staff, as they can identify exactly who in your current database is interested in what specific segments of your business, and identify them in real-time.

What do you dislike?

The synchronization between Pardot's lead tracking service and web-based capture forms on our website is a little slow, and can often be a few hours between the two. If they were able to speed that up, I'd be 100% happy instead of 99.8% :P.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. You will find it to be a better alternative to most marketing CRMs out there, and the email and web-blast campaigns are easy and very effective. I believe it to be the best mid-range priced software out there.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

This is allowing our marketing team to have a fully-functioning CRM database and host web campaigns, track lead activity, and organize initiatives for the department.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='42326'>Kayleigh F.</span> - Pardot Review Author
Validated Review

Marketing Automation Made Easy!

What do you like best?

Pardot is an incredibly easy and powerful marketing automation tool. Everything has been designed with your end users in mind and it makes our jobs very easy (and fun!). I love that I can pull quick and accurate reports, as well as drill down into prospects to provide more detailed information when I report out each month to my team. Customer support is incredible - they are always happy to help & get back to you with the best answer the first time around. They are second to none!

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about Pardot. I'd like to see more customization options within folders (mere user ability preference) & I am very excited to see the new drip program tool. I think it will help me understand the benefits of using that process for better lead nurturing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. Make sure you ask Sales specific questions that relate to your business goals. Every tool in the pardot suite is VERY powerful for any marketing automation manager. It is fun to see the data and be able to share this information quickly!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Our company has struggled with how to accurately email & market to our database. We are a b2b company that sells software to hospitals and we have a hard time getting our messages to resonate with our target audiences. With Pardot's segmentation tool, we are able to better understand our buyer persona's and how what we message will make a positive impact with those groups.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='26602'>Ray M.</span> - Pardot Review Author

The power of Salesforce + Marketing Automation

What do you like best?

3 buckets of what is best about Pardot.

Salesforce Integration: Pardot's salesforce integration gives you the power of salesforce inside of marketing automation. The ability pull dynamic lists based on what is happening live in your CRM is incredible. Additional capabilities that I love is the reporting that we are able to obtain on Adwords campaigns and any utm campaign that we run. It allows us to tie these prospects directly to opportunities.

Updates: Pardot is great about letting you know when new features are released and have great training around what your use case will be for these features.

Customer Support: Incredible client advocate team to help you through every step of the way when you have strategic questions and customer support team when you're experiencing technical difficulties.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to see which webpages my opportunties/customers/prospects are visiting on an aggregate level. I'm not able to see how many of each segment visit each page, which would be useful for redesign/messaging testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely work closely with your implementation specialist when you first start. If you are a start up like my company, do not think that you can set it up on your own because you will be better off listening to help from your implementation specialists!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We have automated an entire portion of our lower acquisition cost customers through e-commerce. Through marketing automation we've been able to increase automated revenue through this segment by 100% in the past 6 months.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='56999'>Eric P.</span> - Pardot Review Author

Pardot - Awesome Marketing Automation Tool with Amazing Customer Support

What do you like best?

Pardot allows us to manage absolutely ALL of our business activities in one place and be able to track everything. Synced with Salesforce, we use it on a daily basis for 5 different offices – in 4 languages.

Marketing and Sales teams use it with Data.com and Outlook for managing leads and clients. Forms and email lists are now easy to manage. We also use drip campaigns for helping leads to improve their learning curve for our DIY product.

What do you dislike?

Reporting should be improved. I can extract and cross over almost all data I need from Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Pardot and Salesforce, but a customized all-in one report would be highly appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your marketing, sales, and customer service teams are ready to collaborate to maintain a 360-degree view of the customer, helping to provide a smooth, cohesive customer experience – Pardot is for you. Don't over complicate the idea of marketing automation. Start small, don’t jump steps and always improve your customer experience.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We needed a tool that allowed marketing and sales to be more efficient with leads and customers. Now, our teams see what their clients and prospects are doing and it allows them to have more meaningful conversations.

Do you like gift cards?

Amazon 15 69a16135a8a89331fb4401ef8989bb62f6035c175b57816ccd664c30b04b95be

Write your first review today, and we’ll send you a $15 Amazon gift card as a thanks for your time and input.

Review Now

Tags

* We monitor all Pardot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Pardot?