Parseur.com

Automate text extraction from emails the easy way.

Work for Parseur.com?

Learning about Parseur.com?

Parseur.com Reviews

Ask Parseur.com a Question
Parseur.com review by <span>Roberto B.</span>
Roberto B.
Validated Review

A simple yet efficient solution

Validated Review
What do you like best?

At RentExperience we had a hard time finding the right parsing solution. Parseur delivers very easy to use interface and superb support. It has an intuitive way to select the parsing content with e-mail preview and text selection. It also allows us to create unlimited templates, which is something you cannot find elsewhere. Finally, it´s ability to connect to Zapier makes it a very useful tool for our daily needs with great pricing.

What do you dislike?

The parsing is very sensitive to changes in the e-mail code so I have to create many templates. But the software allows making tweaks to refine the template to be selected

Recommendations to others considering the product

The parsing is very sensitive to changes. I would recommend creating as many template variations as possible or defining words that must be inside e-mail content to determine which template to use

Our e-commerce website offers services from different vendors. Whenever a purchase is made the e-commerce plug-in should not send the purchased information to all vendors at once. We must use a parser to detect the service that was purchased and then send the information to the right vendor. The combination of Parseur and Zapier saved us from investing in expensive developing solutions.

Showing 8 Parseur.com reviews
Parseur.com review by <span>JAIME P.</span>
JAIME P.
Validated Review

Fast, simple, reliable, cost-effective.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

1.The ease and speed of using the product for quick results (user-experience consciously designed)

2.The ease and speed at which you can get help (no matter what time of the day or night...someone always seems to be available and immediately effective at fixing whatever you need).

3.The pricing model.

What do you dislike?

40 characters: Nada. Zilch. Niet. Gooseeggs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Parseur and parsing (the front-end) is the easy part... it's what do you do with the output (the back-end integration) that is the challenging part. If you are looking to parse and import emails into a database, then focus equally on solid downstream integration and testing (ie.Zapier). For a truly effective (and non-frustrating business experience), you want to design, test and implement your solution end-to-end. Parseur does a great job for it's segment of the end-to-end / closed-looped process.

B2B ecommerce / supply chain automation: We are taking in-bound Purchase Order Acknowledgements and ASN (Advanced Ship Notifications) emails from our suppliers, parsing them and then uploading them automatically into our material demand/supply planning system. This gives our company real-time, data-driven visibility and accuracy which allows us to make confident/predictable decisions every day (advanced dispatching of our work crews knowing the materials will be there). No need for heavy EDI, B2B integration costs or complex infrastructure to support the business. No code business process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Parseur.com
Parseur.com review by <span>Kirill G.</span>
Kirill G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

well structured interface that does parsing a really easy thing especially for non-developer

amazing support, got answer within minutes!

What do you dislike?

so far it suits all our needs from such service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support team is just amazing as well as the product! I experienced some difficulties with my mail server adjustments and then with zapier integration due to specifics of my mail form. I never could have guessed that I will get a reply from tech support within minutes! And they are not just answered some pretty stupid questions but actually helped to adjust settings to my needs. Even more important - the service interface is so well structured that parsing became a really easy thing especially for non-developer.

cheap and easy solution for parsing email data into google sheets and our database. Requires no codding/developer knowledge to up and run - much easier to work with requests submitted through a contact form on our website

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Email solution do you use?

Parseur.com review by <span>Lilian A.</span>
Lilian A.
Validated Review

The best parsing program out there.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We have been trying a lot of programs like this, but this is the one that we think is very useful and helpful. Parsing is easier with this software because of its features, and exporting data is really easy too. I like that we can use it in a bunch of other applications like Slack.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing that I dislike about this program is the design, which it is not actually a big deal, because everything else works perfectly and that's more important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to make things faster and easier, then you definitely should use this program.

Our work has been easier since we started using Parseur, it's such a blessing to use this software!

Parseur.com review by <span>Mikael K.</span>
Mikael K.

Amazing Service and Team

Validated Review
What do you like best?

As performant and user friendly as Parseur is as a service, the team behind the product are even better. Sylvestre and Sylvain have been incredible to work with and a huge help in getting my app off the ground by utilizing Parseur.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report as of yet and I'm positive the team will continue to make Parseur one of the best email parsers available.

Parseur allows me to reliably parse email data specific to my application to provide an improved order management hub and experience for my clients. Without their service my app may not have been possible.

Parseur.com review by <span>Brahim A.</span>
Brahim A.

An outstanding accuracy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Tested many of this kind and I must admit this one is delivering the data with an outstanding accuracy. User experience is also quite good

What do you dislike?

If the free plan would provide 30 emails, it would be perfect for me to start hacking without having to pay immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it!

Creating a whole database from content rich emails I'm receiving.

Parseur.com review by <span>Chris T.</span>
Chris T.
Validated Review

A clean and concise tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's a lightweight but effective tool. Brief learning curve, fast processing, great support.

What do you dislike?

Template management could be streamlined, but I honestly like the simplicity of the tool.

Parsing automated confirmation emails to run analytics.

Learning about Parseur.com?

* We monitor all Parseur.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.