Passpack

Passpack gives you the tools to organize your passwords and store them securely all in one place. If you use the internet you need Passpack. Password Management is not just for power users!

Work for Passpack?
Lastpass 2x

Learning about Passpack?

Passpack Reviews

Showing 25 Passpack reviews
Passpack review by <span>Corey B.</span>
Corey B.

Passpack review

What do you like best?

For an online password management solution it is hard to beat passpack. It is super easy to use, easy to add notes, and easy to copy passwords without even having to view the password. We have a lot of very critical info in there and I feel safe and secure using it everyday

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here, we really like it. My biggest complaint would be the mobile aspect of it, its a bit cumbersome, and might be better in an app format. Lots of pinching to zoom overall. But i rarely use it on my phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, price and ease of use cannot be beat. We researched a ton of options and this was hands down the best solution we tried at the pricepoint. At the end of last year our company talked about "wins" of the year, one of them was upgrading to passpack, its that rad.

Having an easily accessible password solution online in the cloud. We had been using some inferior software that we had to run locally on our server, then VPN to it if we were remote, it was slow clunky & you could only update the DB from the PC app and read only on osx.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Passpack
Passpack review by <span>Cassie D.</span>
Cassie D.

The most important software we use

What do you like best?

Passpack is used daily in my organisation. Servicing multiple clients each with encryption needs, we feel secure in using Passpack every day.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints with this service. If I were to work for another organisation, Passpack is the one tool I would require to be on board.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there is one software you need to manage efficiency and effectiveness of staff working on multiple platforms, this is it.

Ever lost a password and had to go through the pesky process of resetting your password? Had a staff member leave and weren't sure what passwords they had access to? Or had all the log ins but not sure what site they belong to? Passpack takes care of all it. No longer do we have to remember complex series of passwords - just one password and one packing key.

What Password Manager solution do you use?

Passpack review by <span>Seema Y.</span>
Seema Y.

Excellent password storage app for all

What do you like best?

Passpack offers a secure way to store username and password without having the fear of forgetting them. It is designed only for web-based system, so any device which is able to connect to internet can use it. The best thing I like about Passpack is that it works on Windows as well as Mac Operating System, and is also supported on iPhone, iPad, Android SmartPhone.

It offers 3 level of security system, and you have the option to set priority for every information you want to save. The most secured level will be a little slower in authentication but provides the best security for your passwords.

What do you dislike?

I feel Passpack is a very simple to use application, but although it lacks some features such as you need to enter the websites manually with Passpack. This can be improved by providing a browser plugin to the users which can automatically add the websites upon login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend it to all the IT Professionals who wants to keep their passwords in a secure place. All the credentials gets encrypted on Passpack servers, even if someone hacks into the server, your login information would not be readable.

I use Passpack as it has got excellent collaborative features which allows me to share my safe and secure login methods with my family members as well as coworkers instantly.

Another feature which I like about Passpack is that it saves my information when I log in to the protected sites without manually entering the credentials again.

Passpack review by <span>Amos J.</span>
Amos J.

Strong and well featured password manager – could improve on design

What do you like best?

Passpack is lightweight and quick to use. With no flashy design elements or animations, the product puts passwords front and centre. The security features are quite appealing – the packing code, custom greeting and box clicking all add to increase security against malicious parties and automated attacks. However, for convenience, many of these features can be disabled. As well as that, the ability to securely share passwords and messages with other users is greatly appreciated. Another good feature is the ability to copy passwords without viewing them, improving security further. Passpack also offers an offline version for computers, allowing you to view and edit password information without an internet connection. This is very useful, especially if you use the software for more than web passwords.

What do you dislike?

The design is somewhat uninspiring. The front page of the website was recently updated and redesigned but the backend (i.e. the actual application) still maintains its old design. The software is also somewhat limited in terms of sharing and number of passwords unless you upgrade to the paid versions. Another significant problem is the lack of native applications, which become more and more essential as computing moves from desktops to more portable devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product does not have mobile apps, which is problematic in this age of portable devices. If you use many smartphones or tablets, you may want to find another product. It does, however, have a mobile website, which some would consider to be more useful than a native application. Unfortunately this does not allow offline usage.

Solving the problem of maintaining security across websites without having to remember many long passwords.

Passpack review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

Passpack is an amazing business tool

What do you like best?

Easy sharing of client information in a secure fashion across the team, with options for sharing to only a specific group, Easy access to login to entries using the "1-click login" feature.

What do you dislike?

The lack of customization for login. Some of our partners use multiple fields for login instead of just the standard username/password combination. The ability to set these up to work with passpack would be incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic tool for password storage. I've used a few other targeted at personal password management and none of them compare.

We work with clients ecommerce and email marketing platforms, and so maintaining all those logins across an ever growing team would be much harder without passpack. Whether its the client success manager or someone in tech, gaining access to needed information is super simple.

Passpack review by <span>Duncan M.</span>
Duncan M.

We use passpack to securely store thousands of our client passwords.

What do you like best?

The ability to send specific passwords to staff. To store passwords securely. That I can load my own personal passwords that only I can see. The ability to add additional details beyond passwords for FTP information or even context for updates. The ability to customize the look.

What do you dislike?

That the site often has glitches when it comes to transferring ownership. IT would be nice to be able to share passwords at mass versus individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very solid and secure platform to help you manage all your passwords. Highly recommended that you setup a naming culture that you follow and are diligent with editing passwords.

Security has greatly improved and the fact that multiple people can edit and update the passwords, which is universal to accounts is a bonus.

Learning about Passpack?

* We monitor all Passpack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.