Path LMS

4.7

Path is a cloud-based approach to educational content management and designed specifically for lecture-based learning applications. Optimized to deliver media content from educational events, Path allows you to manage all of your content, such as conference recordings, recorded lectures from live and virtual meetings, as well as traditional e-learning presentations, in an easy-to-use, rapidly deployed, digital library that enhances learning for worldwide audiences.

Work for Path LMS?

Learning about Path LMS?

Path LMS Reviews

Ask Path LMS a Question
Showing 19 Path LMS reviews
Path LMS review by Kara A.
Kara A.

"Best Online Education Solution in the Association Space"

What do you like best?

BlueSky eLearn's Path LMS has an intuitive and clean interface that provides a fantastic user experience for both customers and administrators. The platform is flexible enough to offer eLearning programs of various complexities, which is invaluable for associations challenged with keeping up with the eLearning world and member's demands. The eCommerce/shopping cart is one of my favorite features because it makes the purchasing process so simple and straightforward...just as it should be. I can set up promo and discount codes on-the-fly (even from my smartphone!) to provide excellent customer service in a timely manner.

Having implemented Path at two associations now (one with 20,000 members and one with 6,000 members), I can say that the BlueSky team is responsive and knowledgeable in regards to integrating their open API with various systems, and patient when it comes to helping their clients trouble-shoot. New features and improvements are introduced regularly, so you know they are also listening to their client's needs.

What do you dislike?

The only limitations I've encountered have been due to the lack of features in my association's AMS (Association Management Software) and that software not being able to maximize the extent of BlueSky's integrative capacities. This has resulted in a little extra reporting and data analysis on the staff side, but only due to our older member tracking systems being outdated by comparison.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a demo! Ask to speak with other clients that are using the platform to hear about their successes and challenges.

Introducing Path LMS will bring positive change to your eLearning program. The platform helps make your learning opportunities more visually appealing and easier to find, your live events easier to register for, and courses easier to purchase. The first time I implemented this solution, the eLearning program saw a 164% increase in learners and a 130% increase in revenue from the previous year, making up for the cost of the platform is less than 2 months.

Another benefit is discovering that we've been able to utilize features of Path LMS to enhance some in-person courses, creating blended learning experiences and information "portals" with discussion boards for course cohorts. I've also found it very easy to train colleagues on the platform, which I attribute to its intuitive design and features.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Path LMS
Path LMS review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Blue Sky Path LMS"

What do you like best?

I reviewed several LMS products before choosing BlueSky Path. This was the best that allows for seamless integration from our website (where course registration takes place) to Path (where the content resides) This makes a truly self-service process for our members to complete the course content and then generate their certificate of attendance, saving both time for our members and our staff.

What do you dislike?

Really very little at all. The automatic integration with our AMS system (iMIS) sometimes leads to a few problems but other than that, the software serves our needs very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This makes a truly self-service process for our members to complete the course content and then generate their certificate of attendance, saving both time for our members and our staff.  The integration with our AMS system is done very well by another 3rd party company which makes for a single sign-on for our users to go straight from our site to Blue Sky without knowing they have actually left our site.  When they complete a course, the data is automatically entered back into our AMS system without any time or input required from our staff.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

Path LMS review by Cindy T.
Cindy T.

"The Perfect LMS for our Association"

What do you like best?

We have been using Path LMS for about a year now, and what I like best is that they deliver what they promise. It's easy to go through the launch process. It interfaces with our CMS (netFORUM Pro). It's easy to set up courses. And we haven't need to use customer service very often, but when we have they were fast, friendly and knowledgeable.

We have MORE than paid for the software on just two courses, and the future looks even brighter.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike about the software but I'd say the navigation is one thing we get questions about all the time. When our members complete a presentation and resources for the lesson, it takes them back to the lesson and it's not readily apparent how to go to the next lesson. It would be LOVELY to have a "Go To Next Lesson" button!

We used Path LMS for national certification, and since we have membership all around the world, we are now using it for international certification! So we have been able to expand our teaching capacity due to having the course online. Next, we used to present our Leadership Summits "face-to-face" and the time and travel where exorbitant. We just recently presented a VIRTUAL Leadership Summit, and it went very well! Our members still got the content, but we didn't have to fly or have a hotel, they got to have content on-demand (on their time rather than taking a whole day off), and now our content is EVERGREEN!

Long story short, we've far exceeded our goals for national certification registration, we've expanded to international certification (even MORE non-dues revenue), and we lowered costs and increased revenue on Leadership Summits. Win-Win-Win!

Path LMS review by Stacy A.
Stacy A.

"The best eLearning Product Available"

What do you like best?

We stared using this product in January 2016. The customer service is OUTSTANDING. Our users have thanked us for switching to such an intuitive product, our calls for assistance have dropped to almost nothing and if someone does need help, the response is quick and professional.

On the administration end of the product, the system is easy to use; for more complex programs, the technical staff is extremely knowledgeable, will assist in design the product to deliver exactly what you want and the quality of the final product is superb.

What do you dislike?

We have't experienced any negatives to this product and only expect to gain additional positive comments when we are able to integrate the product with our new website and database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We currently use an Adobe product for small monthly webinars, Path allows us to decrease our cost, offer live customer support and technical assistance to increase the viewer interaction.

We needed a product that would allow us to track individual viewers for accreditation and allow us to automate, evaluations and certificate delivery for over 1,200 peak users. By switching to BlueSky we have cut our cost for eLearning in half and increased our user satisfaction.

Path LMS review by Holly D.
Holly D.

"The Perfect Solution to Meet Our On-Line Education Needs"

What do you like best?

The Path system is extremely user-friendly on the administrative side and the customer side. It is intuitive and very little training is needed to create an online course. The staff is very responsive and attentive to our needs. When problems are identified the staff quickly responds with a solution and proactively looks for opportunities to improve the product.

What do you dislike?

I hope that the system soon has the capability to clone a course previously created in the system. Often we re-purpose our products and it would be nice to have the ability to clone a course rather than recreate it in the system. I am confident though that BlueSky will address this issue in the future. They listen to their clients and constantly look for ways to improve the product. Their platform is constantly evolving and making improvements each day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product to other organizations.

We have finally found a way to deliver content online to our members and customers. As a small organization it was a challenge to find the right tool at the right price. We also needed a company that would offer tech-support to our users. BlueSky has been a great solution!

Path LMS review by Stacy B.
Stacy B.

"Exceptional product, user friendly and affordable"

What do you like best?

We love how easy it is to use BlueSky Path. We use pre and post testing for each webinar, and BlueSky makes it easy. The reports contain all the information that we need to determine the effectiveness of our program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is a great LMS product, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a platform for LMS. I suggested to BlueSky that they make the reports a little different, and they reviewed and changed it so that we now get exactly what we need. You can't beat that kind of customer service! Also, anytime any of our participants had a problem, the BlueSky tech group quickly took care of the issue, even if it was on our end. We intend to use BlueSky for many years in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Path LMS.

We are a medical education company with the goal of providing quality education for physicians. The LMS feature allows us to measure competency as required by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.

Path LMS review by Patty V.
Patty V.

"Our Company uses Path to house our recorded webinars and workshops! It's a wonderful platform!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use! I was able to tailor the icons to fit the look of our website. Another great feature is allowing certificates and surveys when the course is completed! My most favorite is the ease of use for our members since the program is integrated with our website!

What do you dislike?

The integration with only a selected view webinar programs - however...this issue is being resolved and integration with other programs has begun! We need a "continue to next training", and a course clone would be amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!

It is still new - but it has assisted our members in obtaining their training needed. In this profession, training is a major part of their career.

Path LMS review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A simple system that is easy for users and implementers."

What do you like best?

My company switched over to PathLMS a few months back. It was a bit of a bumpy transition, but the customer service team was there to answer my questions quickly and help us with any problems we encountered. The system is insanely easy to use and customize. My entire team has no issues with diving right into the CMS system to add and update existing courses. The best part is that the improvements and new features keep coming. I always look forward to their email updates to see what new features are available for me to use. PathLMS is super-easy to use, has an amazing support staff, clean design, lots of customization, and new features keep coming with every release.

What do you dislike?

There are some features I wish were available. I've inquired about them and am told they will be made available eventually.

The customization of the course page is limited, but I believe they will be making improvements in the future to make this better.

We were having problems with users being able to navigate our clunky old system with outdated UI. It was difficult to navigate, slow, cumbersome, and rather tedious to use and update.

The new system loads quickly, provides analytics, has tons of customization and is very easy for both users and implementers to interact with.

Path LMS review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"Live and archived webinars in addition to hosting a large CE program with various formats."

What do you like best?

Responsive staff and the ability to self-pull reports.

What do you dislike?

A few of the reports have to be emailed, so at times it’s annoying to wait for the file to arrive via email rather than direct download from the site.

Using previous vendors, we were limited in sale options. Through Path, we have been able to offer different pricing options and coupons.

Path LMS review by vraj m.
vraj m.

"cloud based approach with an educational content"

What do you like best?

unlimited storage

ecommerce

custom branding

detail reporting

What do you dislike?

few reports have to be emailed which is time counsuming

integration with only selected webinar programs

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy e learning product with the features that meet our needs

its language support

its device support like windows and mac

its prizing models

Path LMS review by Laurie F.
Laurie F.

"Easy to use LMS with excellent customer service!"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use, and the Blue Sky team is making improvements all of the time. The customer service team is wonderful! They are so responsive and are always willing to problem solve with us to help our clients.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to create more custom reports.

This system is more affordable than our previous vendor. We are also thrilled to be able to see our participants' registrations through LMS reporting rather than having to reach out to customer support.

Path LMS review by Della M.
Della M.

"Easy to Use - Mobile Friendly - Affordable -Partners with Membership Portal"

What do you like best?

The Portal is easy to manage myself. I can add and remove without assistance and even customize graphics. It integrates with our membership portal.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could organize the tracks a little differently.

We are able to place all of our educational products in one portal and integrate it with our membership login. We also use a lot less staff time to manage the portal because it is easy for any of us to upload/remove presentations--we don't have to wait for schedules to open up.

Path LMS review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Live Webinars through Path LMS"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for both the admin and attendee. Customer service is also top notch. Live webinars have been well thought out and executed flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet to dislike. I have had no issues to date. System and staff have been wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service. Really easy to use and support staff is amazing.

We are trying to get more global exposure and have succeeded with almost doubling our attendee numbers in our online offerings.

Path LMS review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"We're a work in progress"

What do you like best?

The support staff has been very responsive.

The webinar facilitators do a great job and have been very professional.

What do you dislike?

We are fairly new to Path LMS and there have been quite a few problems. Some of our needs are unique, so we're waiting for software updates, etc.

Attendees have had many questions about the new system, so the learning curve is in process.

I dislike not having good instructions on many of the tasks that I must do. In some cases I have written my own instructions after working in the system for a while. But that is a trial & error thing.

I dislike sending so many people to support. Many of our attendees are having trouble getting their certificates.

We now have a webinar recording library. There are still some kinks to work out, but in the long run, it will be very beneficial to our membership.

Quizzes are now electronic immediately after the webinar, but many of our attendees get lost in the system.

Path LMS review by Diana T.
Diana T.

"Great LMS!"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to use with awesome support if you ever need it from Blue Sky. Connects very easily to Abila NetForum Pro.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could control the look and feel more to remain consistent with the rest of our website branding and online resources.

Great tool to host a library of online learning resources for our members to access. Benefits: We are able to offer great multimedia content and resources to our members.

Path LMS review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great Experience wih our Path Site!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use (for both customers and administrators) and great customer service from Path when I need some support. I also love the reporting features.

What do you dislike?

I'm hoping to build our LMS out a bit more, but so far I have no complaints.

For years we've struggled to find an easy to use, convenient way to showcase our conference content to our members. We have that now with Path.

Path LMS review by Barry M.
Barry M.

"Great LMS for a Small Business"

What do you like best?

Easy to get started and to use by clients. There has never been a complaint about the software.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was all in one pricing where I could afford to add the testing module.

Delivering educational content to customers that are buying over the web

Path LMS review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Would highly recommend BlueSky!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for both the admin and end user. The customer service is TOP notch.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes.

I would highly recommend BlueSky!

We were looking for a better way to offer meeting presentations and going forward online education and webinars. Our membership is thrilled with the system and has increased the value of membership.

Path LMS review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

The user friendly webcasting and great customer service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. I have been very happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I administered my first webinar and the system was easy to use and the customer service support was excellent. I highly recommend.

The ease in which webinar presenters can learn the presentation techniques quickly during a practice run.

Learning about Path LMS?

* We monitor all Path LMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.