Pathable

5.0
(6 reviews)

Pathable is a provider of event apps, mobile conference apps and web sites for tradeshows and events.

Work for Pathable?

Learning about Pathable?

Pathable Reviews

Ask Pathable a Question
Showing 6 Pathable reviews
Pathable review by Napoleon G.
Napoleon G.

"Pathable event app"

What do you like best?

Amazing and friendly staff. Easy to upload people, sessions,exhibitors and sponsors. Simple set up process.

The process to manage the console for the app is very smooth. It is very handy to add materials to each session. We like the ability to modify the program in the moment. It is possible to send emails or push notifications to the attendees device from the app.

What do you dislike?

Not able to download all the materials at the end of the event to keep as a backup. It would be nice to integrate the person's location to the map to be bale to fin out where they are. The mobile layout it does not recommended contacts or recently joined people or social media integration on the home screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend this service over other options in the market.

We are trying to get rid of a printed program. The app has given us more possibilities to improve the service to our members.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pathable
Pathable review by Krista F.
Krista F.

"Excellent, thorough and user friendly app"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the app. The interaction available between attendees on the app and the presenters with those planning to attend sessions is very useful in engaging the attendees. Also the streamlined functionality and the web view are all very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Overall, it is a great app. They were going through some upgrades that took time but now that they are starting to roll out the new features it functions even better. The interactive game needed some development which I understand is coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best and most comprehensive app on the market.

It allowed us to stop printing a conference program for our over 150 breakout sessions and it provided an easy way for our attendees to build their personal schedule, network with fellow attendees, exhibitors & presenters. We saw a very high adoption of the app.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

Pathable review by Sarah L.
Sarah L.

"Great app, great service"

What do you like best?

Pathable's event app worked great for our attendees, but the service was what really stood out. My "Happiness Manager" took the time to work with me one-on-one and help me get everything figured out. Definitely using them for our 2018 conference!

What do you dislike?

They have a lot of settings. It took me a little while to figure out how to set things up exactly in a way that made sense for the attendees.

Helped me get all my agenda information to my attendees, and helped them have a successful conference experience.

Pathable review by Administrator

"My Journey with Pathable"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to add speakers to sessions. I also love the push notification feature and the fact that I can also send a notification by email.

What do you dislike?

I wish the home page had more color. Currently, its a bit drab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my comparison with Pathable and other app products, Pathable offers the best solution for me because of their business to business platform. If you haven't used an app before, Pathable also does a good job walking you through the design elements you need and overall training.

I like the fact that I don't have to send my program to the printer two weeks before my conference since by the time I get the program back, we have had speaker changes. So, I don't have to spend money having it designed or printed. In addition to cost savings, it allows our attendees to schedule meetings with each other which for many is the main reason they come to our conference.

Pathable review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Great APP for servicing multiple clients"

What do you like best?

Good deal of flexibility - we have deployed for major international sporting event, educational conferences with handouts, franchise annual conferences and corporate incentive excursions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind in terms of dislike - evaluated a number of systems and this met our customer requirements

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very feature-rich - always finding more features - pop-up meetings, badge scanning, lead retrieval

Very flexible - easy to launch - great customer happiness services

Pathable review by Heidi H.
Heidi H.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

Amazing customer service/technical support

What do you dislike?

not applicable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously amazing customer support and technical staff, and my account rep is absolutely delightful to work with.

Special event schedules and networking

Learning about Pathable?

* We monitor all Pathable reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.