What do you like best?
- Pathmatics has opened the doors to much more accurate digital competitive reporting, which is the key benefit
- The dashboard is user friendly
- The visuals within the dashboards are clear for direct export into client facing materials
- I like the idea of the breakdown between how advertisers are buying the media (direct to publisher, DSP, etc.), but have found through looking up my own brands that this is largely inaccurate.
What do you dislike?
- Data is hard to export into raw files to include with other competitive reports
- Missing professional/B2B websites and advertising (I work in healthcare and brands' HCP advertising is typically not picked up nor are the HCP endemic sites)
- Missing paid search, social, native, and content digital partnerships
- Questions on data reliability given the note about buying models above - still a new tool, so TBD their strength in the marketplace as a research partner
Recommendations to others considering the product
Use in tandem with other competitive research tools - this is only for your standard digital display reporting
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Understanding our brands' position in the marketplace vs. other brands in the category
- Better directional data than all other competitive tools