Patriot Payroll

Patriot Payroll is online payroll software for small business owners

Work for Patriot Payroll?
Sentric review  2x

Learning about Patriot Payroll?

Patriot Payroll Reviews

Ask Patriot Payroll a Question
Showing 209 Patriot Payroll reviews
Patriot Payroll review by <span>Dennis M.</span>
Dennis M.

Best Payroll Product for Small Business!

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity/ease of use as well as the variety of functions. My payroll is done, taxes paid, time cards taken care of, and all I do is hit a few buttons. This is such a great addition to our small business.

What do you dislike?

There is NOTHING that I dislike about Patriot Software. I am nothing but a fan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple, seamless, easy to use payroll platform that takes care of not only payroll, but guidance in necessary documents, paying of taxes, and even organization of employee time cards, look no further. Patriot Software has you more than covered!

Patriot makes payroll seamless while helping me take care of taxes, time cards, and collection/organization of documents that I didn't even know I needed as a new, small business owner.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Patriot Payroll
Patriot Payroll review by <span>Jack B.</span>
Jack B.

Affordable Payroll Software

What do you like best?

Price - The alternatives are considerably more expensive or more limiting for their cheaper plans. Ease of Use - Its doesn't take a certified professional to use this software. It is very potent for the simplicity it offers

What do you dislike?

None, and I don't say this lightly. I have used this for a little over six months now. When I have to make adjustments to checks, add or deduct advances or change employee info, everything I need to do is possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial will tell you all you need to know. You can't beat the price, and you are not sacrificing features for it!

We were looking for payroll software that didnt require us to pay 50 dollars or more a month, and one that didnt limit the number of payrolls we could run each month, or limit us only to direct deposit paying.

What Payroll solution do you use?

Patriot Payroll review by <span>Vickey B.</span>
Vickey B.

Better Customer Service and Easier to Use

What do you like best?

Customer support! The chat option is awesome! I love not having to wait on hold for hours. It is also easier to use and don't have to call support every time I need something like making my church clients exempt from FUTA and the ministers exempt from FICA. I can do it myself in the software.

What do you dislike?

The hoops you have to jump thru to set up direct deposit with NatPay are a pain...but again their support throughout the setup process was outstanding!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Fully worth the trouble of switching!

I LOVE the cheaper price and as I stated before, being able to handle the exemptions for my church clients in the software without having to call support has saved many valuable work hours.

Patriot Payroll review by <span>Margaret B.</span>
Margaret B.

We are SO glad we switched!

What do you like best?

Ease of use, and PRICE! I can't believe the AWESOME service I've received from Patriot customer service - WAY better than what I was receiving from PayCor! The set-up and transition from one to another was super quick and easy!

What do you dislike?

I have been using it for 2 months and have not found anything that I dislike. It has been all positive from the moment I called about a free trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate for a minute! Do it!

Reports, Budget, Functionality... I am solving the problem of having to print several reports to get the info I need to enter into our accounting software. This software provides me with a payroll report that has everything I need. I am solving the biggest problem we had, as a VERY small non-profit, of paying ridiculous fees for our once-a-month payroll runs. Now I can run payroll on a schedule that is convenient for US and it's the same price every month.

Patriot Payroll review by <span>Nuage S.</span>
Nuage S.

Amazing payroll solution

What do you like best?

The new user interface is excellent and easy to use, the support has been excellent and help me fix any errors. I would recommend this for your payroll needs. Got my payroll done from them as full-service, where taxes are managed by Patriot. The online employee portal is very useful and easily configurable, A very cost effective solution for payroll, much cheaper with similar features compared to competitors. I will recommend this to any company considering specially as full-service payroll provider.

I have been using this software personally so consider this my personal experience which is very positive and i would recommend this anyone. Therefore, please consider this review to help you decide on Patriot payroll software.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app would be a perfect add-on. Definitely need that. Both employee and employer portal would work wonders for the end user. Specially if time-sheets can be linked there. Other than this there is nothing bad about this software that i can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Got my payroll done from them as full-service, where taxes are managed by Patriot. Lot of time was wasted of mine doing taxes myself, thankfully full-service payroll is perfect for that and I do not have to keep track of tax deadlines which can create issues with penalties.

Patriot Payroll review by <span>George Z.</span>
George Z.

Patriot Software allows me to focus on running my business and takes away any payroll issues

What do you like best?

The customer support and setup process are all top notch. Friendly, knowledgeable associates are only a phone call away. Every interaction I had with them helped me immediately resolve an issue for my business. I never have to worry about payroll.

The reporting dashboard is a very useful feature as an administrator of the system.

The employee portal also meets requirements for receiving paychecks and year end reports which makes administration easy as well.

What do you dislike?

Everything works great with the product. The only issues I have is perhaps the large amounts of menu choices I don't use. Perhaps a simpler interface for what your organization needs only. Customizing User Interfaces is a hard business to be in, but I often found what I needed. In a great future world I would have a payroll AI assistant who speaks to me and holds my hand through everything!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend this product to small business owners looking for an affordable solution to help them get things off the ground, grow your team, and focus on your customers.

Focus on providing value, our product and our team. Don't have to spend time with compliance, schedules, and checking small details. Patriot takes care of it all.

Learning about Patriot Payroll?

* We monitor all Patriot Payroll reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.