Pattern

Pattern is an intelligent workspace for sales teams that prepares research for the user, streamlining the process with built in templates, confirm meetings, automate follow-ups, update stale records and research accounts.

Work for Pattern?

Learning about Pattern?

Pattern Reviews

Ask Pattern a Question
Showing 10 Pattern reviews
Pattern review by <span>Joe R.</span>
Joe R.

An essential tool to create consistency across a multi-role sales team.

What do you like best?

Pattern has been a key piece to building our sales process. We have a process where a lot of information is passed through different customer facing roles and much of it is needed to ensure each role understands the key steps to take in a deal and most importantly understands the goals of the customer. The notes and access to Sales peoples notes has helped reduce redundancy in customer interactions and helped my team, Sales Engineers, cut right to the important topics. The ease of access to key information that tends to get lost has helped us speed up sales and helped us provide a better experience for our customers.

The UI and UX is fantastic. And the team is always responsive to feedback.

What do you dislike?

I would love more specific tools for non-sales roles and a possible way to integrate more note taking tools into Pattern.

One of the biggest challenges we are solving is consistency. Consistency in our sales process across our reps and consistency in our customer relationships as different members of the team are brought into the customer relationship. This ultimately translates to better sales fundamentals across the team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pattern
Pattern review by <span>Ethan D.</span>
Ethan D.

Awesome rep productivity tool!

What do you like best?

As a sales rep, I'm always looking for anything that can make my life/day easier. While I love using Salesforce, I am always frustrated with updating/saving different fields as each deal progresses. I initially came across Pattern as an easy to use note taking tool that syncs with Salesforce, but they keep rolling out functionality to help me with my day. I now use their deals tab to manage my pipeline, prioritize deals, and make sure nothing slips through the cracks.

The team is also super helpful to make sure I'm getting the most out of Pattern and help whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

It'd be great to have a desktop and mobile app, which I understand are under development. Otherwise, I think Pattern is awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start using it! It's very easy to get started and such an easy way to take notes and update your CRM records.

Productivity is the big one here! Average time saved from each call is 5-10 minutes, which adds up quickly over the course of a week. Pattern's deal management ensures absolutely nothing slips through the cracks.

What Other Sales solution do you use?

Pattern review by <span>Jacquelyn S.</span>
Jacquelyn S.

Like a personal assistant that deals with all the BS you don't have time for

What do you like best?

Where to begin! Deals are probably my favorite. It is a seamless single click and type update that instantly updates all my opps in SFDC. No load times and provides a totally customizable view where I can essentially create a better version of all the reports I look at in Salesforce every day.

Notes are awesome too, allowing you to streamline prep time by giving you access to intelligent links that may help you understand a business before speaking with them. You can create templates for each step of your sales process to make sure you're hitting all the necessary points, then on the side be updating opp/contact/account/lead fields while in conversation. Single click on the sync button and boom, its updated.

I hate tasks in Salesforce, I actually started to use them in Pattern a bit because they can be added in conversation as well. Completing the task is a simple check box in your "home" screen where you see calendar items for the day and other to-do's.

Bottom line, with Pattern, a sales rep doesn't have to worry about their manager harassing them for updates because your SFDC hygiene will be out of this world. Its just that easy.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't help me organize the rest of my life..?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously, give it a dedicated try for at least 2 or 3 meetings. After I did this, I never went back. Switching off go-to's is never easy but after seeing all the benefits and time savings Pattern provided, it was by far the fastest I had ever adapted to a new technology.

Pattern helps me acheive so much more efficiency, sales reps should be focusing on closing and moving business forward. Reps should not be sitting waiting all day for different Salesforce views to load. Deals tab also has different indicators you can use to evaluate the health of a given deal with colors, letters, etc. I haven't been able to dive in enough yet but so far it seems to be making forecasting easier.

Pattern review by <span>Gustavo V.</span>
Gustavo V.

great product streamlining call notes to SFDC as activities

What do you like best?

I love the chrome extension for G-Calendar. Quick pre-meeting tab out into an environment with multiple field including:

- Notes field for call activity

- Meeting title is how activity will be labeled on Account Record (and Opp record) once selected

- Ability to add Opp fields (all of them as needed)

- Quick shortcut to SFDC Account and Opp records

One other awesome thing is adding the Description field within the opp record - anything I put in there or my SDR puts in there immediately pops up as it's written in Salesforce. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

I like to use bullets to take quick short hand notes under a heading I've used to summarize the topic at hand during a conversation BUT:

- bullets auto-format to DOTS - this DOES NOT format inside of SFDC. I do like to have notes legible and easily reviewable this way.

- I find myself cleaning up notes after rapidly typing and having to go back to clean up

Also, I dislike that if I don't log the activity on date it occurs, heading back to log will automatically update the date stamp to the date you are finishing up and editing. There is no way to edit the date field - this must be done in SFDC after the fact.

Also, there is no way to add multiple contacts or multiple leads to a call activity. It has to be just one.

We have an issue with long processing times for certain SFDC records. Form editing the entire record, to editing individual fields, all of it is tedious, takes too long between clicks for loading. With a quick and easy UI for note-taking, pulling fields from ACCT or OPP records it's great.

Pattern review by <span>Taylor T.</span>
Taylor T.

The best Note-to-SFDC application out there

What do you like best?

I used to hand write notes from every call. I couldn't find an easy to use note taking application that syncs seamlessly into SFDC (and I tried others out there). With Pattern not only can I log notes directly into SFDC, I can also add them directly to opportunities and update appropriate SFDC opportunity fields from the Pattern UI. This is all done without ever having to go to SFDC to update the opportunity. Their team is also very responsive and listens to their customers!

The new Deals section is amazing. Pipeline management can be a struggle if relying on SFDC alone. Deals will help you organize your opportunities based on last activity date or even grade your opportunities so you know which ones to focus on more. It's continually improving and they are 100% on the right track with their product.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike. I wish they could pass open tasks into the note and allow you to quickly close those open tasks from the UI - but from my understanding, they are working on that. They listen to their customers extremely well. I've been using Pattern since they were in beta so I've experienced some bugs in the early stages but they never stopped me from doing what I needed to do. Just minor glitches.

Time. After writing my notes on paper, I had to type them in SFDC after the fact and a lot of things didn't get written down. Pattern not only gives me the ability to organize my notes more efficiently but saves me the time of having to update SFDC from within the SFDC window, which is time-consuming.

Pattern review by <span>Stephen G.</span>
Stephen G.

Get Pattern. Don't ask questions. Just do it.

What do you like best?

I'm able to see my notes and the related opportunity with the specific fields that I care about, all in one pane of glass. Getting the same data into SFDC manually would take three times as long, which ultimately means it probably wouldn't get done.

The Deals section gives me a very malleable view of my pipeline. I can filter and sort the opps to see my pipeline through whatever lens I want in a matter of seconds. Again, the same thing would take forever to do in SFDC.

Pattern helps save me my most valuable asset: time.

What do you dislike?

Wish that I could use different font colors in my notes.

Efficiency of my workflow and consistent data entry in SFDC for pipeline forecasting.

Learning about Pattern?

* We monitor all Pattern reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.