Paubox Encrypted Email

5.0

Paubox is an easy way to send and receive HIPAA compliant email.

Work for Paubox Encrypted Email?

Learning about Paubox?

Compare Paubox Encrypted Email to Similar Solutions

Paubox Encrypted Email Reviews

Ask Paubox a Question
Showing 38 Paubox reviews
Paubox review by Aaron C.
Aaron C.

"We use Paubox! It is the best choice for HIPPA"

What do you like best?

Paubox does everything that is required for email under the HIPPA specifications. It is a solution that is simple and secure. Their team is the best in the nation. If i call with a question they will put a tech on it immediately and they are very knowledgable about all the operating systems currently in use. We use Mac and they always have a solution that works. Migrating from our old email system was very easy. I was able to accomplish this on a Friday afternoon and the system has been running since 2015 with out having any problems. All of our staff use Paubox and we really like it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is a great company. It is the best choice that I have ever made for our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a server side solution that is much more efficient that some of the other options available.

After becoming a customer of Paubox we realized that their tech support is the best in the industry. They work with multiple platforms and are very knowledgable. Last year they emailed me and called to let me know that there was going to be an update to their server. These people really care about their customers and is shows. Network Administration in a Healthcare industry can be very challenging. Paubox offers a affordable and efficient solution to the email encryption component of the HIPPA regulation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paubox Encrypted Email
Paubox review by Jarred M.
Jarred M.

"Perfect Email Solution"

What do you like best?

When I was searching for a HIPAA Compliant email solution, I was trying my best to find one that was user-friendly for my patients. Then I stumbled upon Paubox Encrypted Email. With its proprietary technology, they make it easier than ever for my patients to see my email without having to go through a secondary login portal. This makes my life easier and I have excellent response times from my patients. I recommend this product to all of my colleagues. Excellent customer service too!

What do you dislike?

I would like for this service to better integrate with my CRM. However, at this time, this doesn't appear to be possible.

I am a medical doctor and I am required, by law, to have HIPAA compliant email. Paubox does this, incredibly well.

What Data Security solution do you use?

Paubox review by Administrator

"Seemlessly HIPAA encrypted email!"

What do you like best?

Paubox has helped my small medical practice with their great product - seemlessly encrypted email! It has a very nice presentation and does not require that recipients log into the messages. It is affordable for a small group of non physician health professionals In need of a way to help carefully manage PHI on a daily basis. We are able to receive eFax with our Paubox email so that faxes are securely sent and received. Customer service is kind and extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is echo noise in the background on the calls, can make it hard to hear the valuable information being spoken.

The need to communicate with our health care providers, other offices, as well as patients via secure electronic fax and email.

We are using the storage account so that we can keep secure documents in the cloud safely, where they can be accessed by all members of the practice when working from any computer.

Paubox review by Daniel N.
Daniel N.

"HIPAA compliant email without sacrificing end-user UX"

What do you like best?

Our users interact with us in a familiar, easy way: over email. In the rare case that a user's email provider doesn't support TLS, Paubox sends a modified email that enables the user to view the email via a porthole.

What do you dislike?

Don't use the web portal. Instead, sign a BAA with something like HelpScout or FrontApp and send/receive/manage your Paubox emails there.

UX is a very important part of PlateJoy. We desperately wanted to avoid clunky, onerous modes of communication between us and our customers. Other solutions for sending email to HIPAA-covered users force all communications through a clunky web portal or ticketing system. We just wanted our customers to be able to use what is familiar and easy, and that's email through their existing email clients.

We use Paubox both for human-to-human customer support and automated messaging (as a HIPAA-compliant replacement for, e.g., Sendgrid or Mandrill).

When Paubox was first recommended to us, we read up on it in an article that said it was expensive. It's not. In a world in which everything HIPAA seems to increase cost by more than an order of magnitude, Paubox is surprisingly affordable.

Paubox review by Darlene T.
Darlene T.

"Easy choice for Hippa compliant email"

What do you like best?

So easy to get set up with HIPPA compliant email. Dealing with sensitive personal information everyday. Nice to have the peace of mind that I have folks helping me do it the right way. Customer service has been excellent and helped me to resolve any issues and concerns that came up.

What do you dislike?

That the price has gone up since I first signed up.

I just like knowing that even though a lot of offices still aren’t set up to properly handle patient info, at least mine is and that I’m not compromising anyone’s information.

Paubox review by User

"High Integrity Meets Simplicity"

What do you like best?

When researching for a new encryption service, the account manager was quick and to the point. At no point was there an attempt to discredit other vendors, even when the same could not be said of the other company. Paubox met reasonable requests and had a fast turnaround time for contracts and customer service questions (less than 24-hours).

What do you dislike?

This was a very easy decision to make. As the transition was so smooth, there was nothing specific I could say I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it. You'll be way happier with this than the bells and whistles that require so much additional time and energy. Also, the company has good people, they don't jerk you around or try to bait and switch. What you see is what you get.

We were looking for a new encryption service that was easy to use for both the users at the company and those receiving emails. Since there is no portal to log into, using and receiving emails is easy - a total no brainer.

Paubox review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Office Manager"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Also Doctors on the other end do not have any complicated sign in procedure to view the communication.

What do you dislike?

I have been using it for a year. I have not found anything I dislike. Highly recommend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. I am an emergency based Endodontic office and all patients are a referral from another Doctor. I work with over 500 Doctors. Paubox exceeds ease of use and simplification. I work with encrypted emails from each doctor and to put it simply...if the referrng Doctor had to use their encrypted software they would meaning receive the communication NEVER use it . Currently I work with software from Secure Mail, DataMotion, Send-The Doc, SendInc, BrightSquid, MySecure Practice, and Protected Trust just to name a few. They may offer secure communication, but they are combersome to use. I have to keep track of user and passwords from each sight and then open the encrypted software which is another challenge. Try teaching your staff all the quirks of each of these sights!

No problems with Paubox. The benefits simply stated- the security/encryption they provide and ease of use makes it an outstanding product. Installation was very straight forward. I don't even realize the security/encryption is present in communication back and forth from a referring Doctor.

Paubox review by Sam L.
Sam L.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Seamless encryption and great customer service.

What do you dislike?

A little setup involved, but they were super helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great decision. The support team is awesome.

Being able to send PHI through email. We interface with a lot of younger people, so it's great to communicate with them via email. Paubox eliminates the frustrations of secure email and our patients are very happy.

Paubox review by Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.

"Paubox has been a great help with the Security needs of our company!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product works exceptionally well for us.

What do you dislike?

It's so easy, you wonder if it really works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is completely less of a burden than to have to set up an email box, with a password to get information back and forth between the company and our clients.

HIPPA compliancy is vital to our industry, Paubox has simplified this for the company.

Paubox review by User

"Super simple HIPAA compliant email, or HIPAA compliant email for Dummies"

What do you like best?

Paubox acts like regular email. It is so seamless (no extra steps, no extra passwords) I wasn't sure it was working! Implementation was quick and simple--there was no learning curve--it is just simple email. But secure!

What do you dislike?

Large files have to be uploaded to Google Drive.

As a medical practice that is required by law to be HIPAA compliant, we had never really embraced email in our business. Paubox allows us to catch up with the rest of the 21st century.

Paubox review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"Easy implementation, personal service, HIPAA compliance"

What do you like best?

Our clients, vendors and other stakeholders can all read and respond to our emails. This is the first encryption product I can say that about.

What do you dislike?

When we first implements some of our emails were getting trapped by the Paubox system. All it took was a few emails and less than a day to resolve this.

With every HIPAA compliant email service we have used, prior to Paubox, we had clients that could not receive/read our emails. This hasn't happened with Paubox.

Paubox review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I cannot believe how easy it is to send HIPAA email using PauBox. I had previously been using 3rd party software which required passwords on both ends and still, some email services would block emails. Ugh, it was a chore to use! We have enough paperwork to process in day to day medicine. It is about time that something was easy for us!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything that I dislike about PauBox.

HIPAA compliance made easy

Paubox review by User

"Highly recommend Paubox for micro-business HIPAA compliant email"

What do you like best?

Customer service is excellent - helped me set up my account which was very tricky given my "legacy' G-Suite status. Peace of mind for HIPAA compliance is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike - they are friendly, knowledgable, helpful and provide a much needed service for small and micro-businesses.

I am not worried that information sent to parents is being compromised. I can send invoices without saving them all separately and password protecting them prior to emailing.

Paubox review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

Simple Seamless Encrpytion for my GSuite Account. I like that the email sends easily into the end users inbox without the need for a portal in most cases.

What do you dislike?

The entire process thus far has been rather streamlined, I've yet to come across any features I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a healthcare provider dealing with PHI - this is a no brainer.

Simple Integration that autoencrypts. No need for an end user portal which makes it incredibly easy to use.

Paubox review by Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.

"Great service! "

What do you like best?

Great Service !! Most email systems that are encrypted make you have user log ins on both ends, they seamlessly encrypt and it saves me time, and I never have to think about it! I am glad I found them!

What do you dislike?

Nothing - there have been no issues. The system is perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service, saves log in time for both my patients and myself- all while fully encrypted!

Email service

Seemless encryption

Paubox review by alan s.
alan s.

"Simple, seamless, effecrive"

What do you like best?

I am a dentist so communication via email needs to be HIPAA compliant. Paubox encrypts email both incoming and outgoing without either party actively doing anything. It is simple, seamless, and effective - permitting me to communicate with confidence that all is secure.

What do you dislike?

nothing - super easy to use and very effective providing very simple comfort level that communications are secure

it permits HIPAA compliant secure email communication

Paubox review by Jessica F.
Jessica F.

"Paubox is Excellent!"

What do you like best?

I like best that it is HIPAA compliant. This is important for my work and makes me feel comfortable emailing with patients.

What do you dislike?

I don't think it's as user friendly as it could be and the system is slow sometimes.

I needed something that was HIPAA compliant and only email. It was also a very smooth transition and my patients didn't have to do anything - just change my email address in their contacts.

Paubox review by Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.

"Loving our Paubox!"

What do you like best?

Wonderful service before and after the sale. Mitch, our sales rep, was great in explaining set-up, pricing, etc. Renee' was the BOMB in helping set-up our new e-mails as well as importing our old e-mails.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike. Paubox has been very easy to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love Paubox!

HIPAA requirements

Paubox review by User

"Great Product for Healthcare Providers"

What do you like best?

We love that our patients can email us securely without having to log into a portal.

What do you dislike?

There is a short 30-60 second email delay to encrypt messages.

Paubox is great because it lowers our liability by making sure our physician to patient communication is HIPPA compliant.

Paubox review by Alexa S. K.
Alexa S. K.

"Seamless encryption email."

What do you like best?

We are a dental office required to follow HIPAA regulations for patient communications and paubox allows us to easily stay in compliance.

What do you dislike?

There are some people that can not open our emails because of the encryption.

We can send patient communication seamlessly to other offices.

Paubox review by Lizette D.
Lizette D.

"Love Paubox!"

What do you like best?

HIPPA compliant encrypted email without requiring clients to set up an account. Quick and easy setup and usage. Excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to receive emails from some other encrypted sources.

Allows for HIPPA compliant email communication with my clients and for coordinating care with other healthcare providers seamlessly which saves time not playing "phone tag."

Paubox review by Sybil S.
Sybil S.

"excellent service"

What do you like best?

My whole team loves how seamless the interface is, compared to others in the industry

What do you dislike?

It's priced a bit higher than the other options

We are able to send encrypted email, without extra steps for ourselves and our clients

Paubox review by Carrie N.
Carrie N.

"Email security with total ease!"

What do you like best?

No portal required to log in/log out of. Everything is just protected!

What do you dislike?

I've occasionally run across email addresses that reject encrypted emails. Notifications of rejected email usually come in several days later.

Attorney-client confidentiality with confidence! Particularly useful for healthcare lawyers.

Paubox review by Troy G.
Troy G.

"Set and forget"

What do you like best?

We have 50 providers that use email to communicate and Paubox gave me the confidence that i didn't have to worry about each person was being responsible.

What do you dislike?

Price. And a little more control of the footer.

Protecting client privacy.

Paubox review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"EASY!"

What do you like best?

We have tried several encrypted Hipaa complaint email services and PAUBOX is by far the easiest! I get no complaints from recipients.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. The email works like regular email.

As a dental office it's important our emails are HIPAA compliant as well as being easy for our patients and specialist that we work with to retrieve our emails. Paubox emails are sent directly from email program to the recipient's email box. No passwords needed.

Paubox review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Security encryption for your emails "

What do you like best?

using Paubox encrypted Email is so easy, it encrypts all emails and replies by default. No need extra steps to and reduce time and human mistake by forgetting to encrypt emails.

I

What do you dislike?

Compare to what we used before to écuré mail I don’t really dislike anything

. with integration into business email platforms with Office 365, and Exchange

Secure important information by securing all emails and replies. It protects our company from ransomware

Paubox review by Thomas B.
Thomas B.

"Makes Secure Encrypted HIPPA Compliant Email Easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and integration with G Suite.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Being able to send HIPPA compliant emails without the recipient to have to "jump through hoops" to open the email.

Paubox review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Seamless Security"

What do you like best?

At Aurora we like the seamless security that Paubox offers us within our G-Suite email system. It's a perfect fit for us.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike. It's a great fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try...you'll love it.

Since the bulk of what we do is virtual and online, Paubox encrypted email solves our need for secure emailing when we send and receive, no matter who it's from or to.

Paubox review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Paubox encrypted email"

What do you like best?

Seamless encryption. Ease of use. Ease of recipient opening email.

What do you dislike?

Limited number of attachments. Would like the attachment data allotment to be higher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Highly recommended

It allows us to send HIPAA compliant email seamlessly

"Plug and play"

What do you like best?

I love it--it just works and I don't need to worry about anything else after it is set up.

What do you dislike?

Nothing thus far. It was a bit tricky to figure out how to set up but when you actually follow the steps, it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I feel secured knowing that my emails and communication with clients are all protected and HIPAA-compliant. A must for my private practice in psychology.

Paubox review by Administrator

"Best Secure Email System"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Once you have the plug-in for Outlook installed, it is a breeze to send encrypted emails. And the recipient does not have to jump through hoops to read the email!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Paubox provided all that we were looking for.

We are in the Healthcare industry. Due to HIPAA, we have the need to send secure emails always. We were able to solve this problem efficiently by using Paubox.

Paubox review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"HIPPA Compliance made easy!"

What do you like best?

Moving to encrypted mail is as simple as changing your mail server.

What do you dislike?

The Paubox message attached to each email.

Any email that contain PMI must be encrypted. Using Paubox hasn't change one thing in my organizations email flow.

Paubox review by User

"Easy encrypted HIPPA email"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up. Their support will help. And now I can send HIPAA secure email with patient info, xrays,etc., totally seamlessly.

It is as easy as sending any email.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. The still needs to be more characters.

Encrypted email previously required portals, logins from receivers of emails, and was expensive.

Now I simply send email as before.

Paubox review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Seamless Encryption for HIPPA compliance "

What do you like best?

Seamless encryption. I needed a HIPPA compliant service but did not want my clients to be annoyed and possibly impeded from getting messages from me that required them to log in and remember a code. This product satisfies all my and clients needs for ease of confidential messages

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative comments to make

HIPPA compliance without taxing my clients with additional steps they have to do

Paubox review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"DPD Smiles"

What do you like best?

the fact that it is truly encrypted and i get the customer service i need to effectively run my business

What do you dislike?

random maintenance on server or issues with server with no access to email. additionally, very hard to configure the signature feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

let your customers know by sending out mass email regarding server issues and maintenance

hippa encrypted email

Paubox review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Paubox is great!"

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to use an encrypted service for emails for our office. They layout is easy to follow and the customer support is great!

What do you dislike?

I have been happy with all of the service this far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It came recommended from a friend.

Paubox allows us to be HIPAA compliant.

Paubox review by User in Alternative Dispute Resolution
User in Alternative Dispute Resolution

"Great email service!"

What do you like best?

I have full confidence that my email is truly encrypted and safe. Clients are very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes PDF files do not go through well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was an easy transition. No reason to wait.

Since Paubox is HIPAA compliant I feel safer practicing without worry.

Paubox review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy of set-up"

What do you like best?

I was very happy with the easy getting set-up on paubox

What do you dislike?

The length of the domain. I wish I had gone with my own. I will be looking into this in the future.

Being HIPAA complaint is the benefit.

Learning about Paubox Encrypted Email?

* We monitor all Paubox Encrypted Email reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Paubox Encrypted Email to Similar Solutions