Paubox Encrypted Email

Paubox is an easy way to send and receive HIPAA compliant email.

Work for Paubox Encrypted Email?

Learning about Paubox?

Compare Paubox Encrypted Email to Similar Solutions

Paubox Encrypted Email Reviews

Ask Paubox a Question
Showing 35 Paubox reviews
Paubox review by <span>Aaron C.</span>
Aaron C.

"We use Paubox! It is the best choice for HIPPA"

What do you like best?

Paubox does everything that is required for email under the HIPPA specifications. It is a solution that is simple and secure. Their team is the best in the nation. If i call with a question they will put a tech on it immediately and they are very knowledgable about all the operating systems currently in use. We use Mac and they always have a solution that works. Migrating from our old email system was very easy. I was able to accomplish this on a Friday afternoon and the system has been running since 2015 with out having any problems. All of our staff use Paubox and we really like it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is a great company. It is the best choice that I have ever made for our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a server side solution that is much more efficient that some of the other options available.

After becoming a customer of Paubox we realized that their tech support is the best in the industry. They work with multiple platforms and are very knowledgable. Last year they emailed me and called to let me know that there was going to be an update to their server. These people really care about their customers and is shows. Network Administration in a Healthcare industry can be very challenging. Paubox offers a affordable and efficient solution to the email encryption component of the HIPPA regulation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paubox Encrypted Email
Paubox review by <span>Jarred M.</span>
Jarred M.

"Perfect Email Solution"

What do you like best?

When I was searching for a HIPAA Compliant email solution, I was trying my best to find one that was user-friendly for my patients. Then I stumbled upon Paubox Encrypted Email. With its proprietary technology, they make it easier than ever for my patients to see my email without having to go through a secondary login portal. This makes my life easier and I have excellent response times from my patients. I recommend this product to all of my colleagues. Excellent customer service too!

What do you dislike?

I would like for this service to better integrate with my CRM. However, at this time, this doesn't appear to be possible.

I am a medical doctor and I am required, by law, to have HIPAA compliant email. Paubox does this, incredibly well.

What Data Security solution do you use?

Paubox review by Administrator

"Seemlessly HIPAA encrypted email!"

What do you like best?

Paubox has helped my small medical practice with their great product - seemlessly encrypted email! It has a very nice presentation and does not require that recipients log into the messages. It is affordable for a small group of non physician health professionals In need of a way to help carefully manage PHI on a daily basis. We are able to receive eFax with our Paubox email so that faxes are securely sent and received. Customer service is kind and extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is echo noise in the background on the calls, can make it hard to hear the valuable information being spoken.

The need to communicate with our health care providers, other offices, as well as patients via secure electronic fax and email.

We are using the storage account so that we can keep secure documents in the cloud safely, where they can be accessed by all members of the practice when working from any computer.

Paubox review by <span>Daniel N.</span>
Daniel N.

"HIPAA compliant email without sacrificing end-user UX"

What do you like best?

Our users interact with us in a familiar, easy way: over email. In the rare case that a user's email provider doesn't support TLS, Paubox sends a modified email that enables the user to view the email via a porthole.

What do you dislike?

Don't use the web portal. Instead, sign a BAA with something like HelpScout or FrontApp and send/receive/manage your Paubox emails there.

UX is a very important part of PlateJoy. We desperately wanted to avoid clunky, onerous modes of communication between us and our customers. Other solutions for sending email to HIPAA-covered users force all communications through a clunky web portal or ticketing system. We just wanted our customers to be able to use what is familiar and easy, and that's email through their existing email clients.

We use Paubox both for human-to-human customer support and automated messaging (as a HIPAA-compliant replacement for, e.g., Sendgrid or Mandrill).

When Paubox was first recommended to us, we read up on it in an article that said it was expensive. It's not. In a world in which everything HIPAA seems to increase cost by more than an order of magnitude, Paubox is surprisingly affordable.

Paubox review by <span>Darlene T.</span>
Darlene T.

"Easy choice for Hippa compliant email"

What do you like best?

So easy to get set up with HIPPA compliant email. Dealing with sensitive personal information everyday. Nice to have the peace of mind that I have folks helping me do it the right way. Customer service has been excellent and helped me to resolve any issues and concerns that came up.

What do you dislike?

That the price has gone up since I first signed up.

I just like knowing that even though a lot of offices still aren’t set up to properly handle patient info, at least mine is and that I’m not compromising anyone’s information.

Paubox review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Office Manager"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Also Doctors on the other end do not have any complicated sign in procedure to view the communication.

What do you dislike?

I have been using it for a year. I have not found anything I dislike. Highly recommend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. I am an emergency based Endodontic office and all patients are a referral from another Doctor. I work with over 500 Doctors. Paubox exceeds ease of use and simplification. I work with encrypted emails from each doctor and to put it simply...if the referrng Doctor had to use their encrypted software they would meaning receive the communication NEVER use it . Currently I work with software from Secure Mail, DataMotion, Send-The Doc, SendInc, BrightSquid, MySecure Practice, and Protected Trust just to name a few. They may offer secure communication, but they are combersome to use. I have to keep track of user and passwords from each sight and then open the encrypted software which is another challenge. Try teaching your staff all the quirks of each of these sights!

No problems with Paubox. The benefits simply stated- the security/encryption they provide and ease of use makes it an outstanding product. Installation was very straight forward. I don't even realize the security/encryption is present in communication back and forth from a referring Doctor.

Learning about Paubox Encrypted Email?

* We monitor all Paubox Encrypted Email reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Paubox Encrypted Email to Similar Solutions