(451 reviews)

Paycom is an HR technology provider with a single-database, end-to-end product providing solutions for Talent Acquisition, Time and Labor Management, Payroll, Talent Management and HR Management, all in one application.

Work for Paycom?

Learning about Paycom?

Paycom Reviews

Ask Paycom a Question
Showing 451 Paycom reviews
Paycom review by Greg R.
Greg R.

"We have used Paycom for over 10 years. The software is easy to use, I love it!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the online platform makes payroll or company reporting a breeze. Can't say enough about the customer support!. A+

What do you dislike?

What's not to like, the system is fast and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a big fan of Paycom. Although it Paycom is considered a "tech" company, I am equally as satisfied with the customer service and the training they give their employees. Whenever I do have to call, my account representative handles my questions with ease. In fact, many times, they teach me how to do something rather than doing it for me. I know I am in good hands with Paycom.

The payroll process is now so easy, I have more time to spend on sales and marketing. Paycom has been a real win for my organization. But perhaps best of all, it allows me to get out of the office and do more lead generating.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paycom
Paycom review by Betty F K.
Betty F K.

"A good payment tool"

What do you like best?

Paycom is an ideal payment tool, to solve all the needs of any company, creation of invoices, electronic payments, physical and digital receipts, everything you need in the same payment solution, has different tools that make this application , indispensable for daily work, has a pleasant interface for the user, its tools are all at hand, arranged in the best way, all so that your work is simplified in the best way.

What do you dislike?

the application is sometimes a little slow, it can be when you connect to your server, this is not very clear, but you can stay a few seconds loading, this is something that can be improved.

all payments, receipts, invoices, both digital and electronic, are made in a fast and easy way, with Paycom, thus streamlining various tasks in our company, with this we solve, unnecessary paperwork, since most invoices and other similar documents, are kept in a digital database, where they are available, for any query immediately, without having to have hundreds of documents physically.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Paycom review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Simple All In One Platform"

What do you like best?

Paycom is truly an all in one solution if used correctly. From a candidate applying for a job to sending proper notifications when an employee terminates. The platform as really evolved over the years and now with the mobile app everything can be done from your phone. Our organization used a competitors system for a short period of time and hands down the interface and ease of use of Paycom is well worth the change if you are currently not using Paycom.

What do you dislike?

On the client side, managers & supervisors interface, the reporting features for the different modules are not super straightforward like the rest of the systems. It can be a lot of trial and error until you get the report that you want.

As the company has grown we now have multiple locations that were working off spreadsheets and server drives. We have converted all activities around onboarding, training and time off monitoring over to Payom. Now it doesn't matter where you are you can easily access the information and it is a lot more streamlined.

Paycom review by Tonya T.
Tonya T.

"Paycom Fan"

What do you like best?

Personal Service and ease of product. Best Reporting.

What do you dislike?

I have seen Paycom continue to get better and still strive to become better. I truly do not dislike anything about Paycom. Any issue that comes up, if you will just reach out and be direct about your issue, they will find someone to help you. My service team has always been amazing. This is why I always come back to Paycom when I change companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best out there. It is the easiest for employees. Do not hesitate. However, it is important that you get good data in and that you learn how to best utilize the system. A system can only be as good as the data you enter and you understand.

This is my 4th implementation. Our company structure is very difficult and Paycom has gone above and beyond to figure out how we can build a great system to meet our needs.

Paycom review by Karry W.
Karry W.

"Fast, Easy and Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Paycom has the best customer service. When I have a problem or I need help locating a report I just call or email my representative and she either walks me through the process, sends be detailed instructions and has even generated the report I needed and emailed it to me.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when I am working in the employee list I have to sort it. The list is alphabetical which is fine but it does not filter out inactive/terminated employees. But really it's just a click of a button and the list is filter/organized the way I like it. I just wish there was a way I could get the list to stay sorted the way I like it. There maybe and I have just not found it and it has not really been a top priority either because it does not bother me that much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not find a better company to help you with your payroll and hr needs.

Paycom takes care of all our payroll needs.

Paycom review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

The applications on the menu screen are easy to navigate. Data entry for payroll was simple and timeless compared to other systems I have used in the past. The step by step training deck helped me navigate all of the information that is required by my company, insuring I did not leave any information unchecked.

What do you dislike?

If I am to get locked out of the account, I am not sure where to go to get back in. I did not see a message indicating who to contact or how long I would be locked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having everything in one spot is critical for efficiency. The system is easy to use, and if there is a question the training modules are extremely helpful

All of my information is in one spot. I can look at benefits, time off, performance reviews, training decks, as well as, my paycheck.

Paycom review by Michal .
Michal .

"Abundantly tedious software with confusing interface providing the worst user experience."

What do you like best?

The overly secure login system always logs me out and asks these security questions that no-one ever remembers answers to. So I guess that since it takes me at least 10 minutes to log in, then it must be impossible for a hacker to break into the system.

What do you dislike?

Generally, this system is just not working for me at all. It is not clear whether it only informs me about my current pay, or if I can actually use it to transfer money.

Secondly, the security system is driving me crazy every time I try to log in. Even if I choose the "remember me" option in my browser, Paycom logs me out and asks me 3 security questions, which I rarely recall answers to. I hope my university switches to a different system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you require a high-security system for pay-management the Paycom is for you. However; if you want to provide your employees with a user-friendly experience go with a different system.

My university uses Paycom to send money to its employees and student workers. I works for its purpose, however; it creates more problems than it solves.

Paycom review by Chad R.
Chad R.

"Paycom, my HR Department"

What do you like best?

Paycom's payroll tool is very easy to use and customer friendly. I am on the site weekly and am very glad that I can process my payroll in a few minutes. I have w2 employee’s and 1099 contractors that I pay through my company. Having a tool that is easy saves me time and thus saves me money. The greatest asset that Paycom offers is their friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would be lost without my specialist. She is amazing. Once the payroll is complete, the reports are very easy to use and run so that I can keep track of all my expenses.

What do you dislike?

My speicalist makes sure I do not have any "dislikes." The service is priceless with Paycom and she handles all questions, issues and even offers advice on how to use the paycom system in even more effiecent ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of having a dedicated specialist assigned to your company. He/she is a wealth of information and will greatly enhance your experience.

Paycom is literally my HR department. They handle all my filings, reports, compliance and notifications to my employees. This is a one stop HR provider.

Paycom review by Ricky A.
Ricky A.

"Human resource management simplified"

What do you like best?

Paycom is a wonderful tool for small to medium organizations looking for a single system to manage Human Resources related tasks and processes

Performance management is a key feature that allows me to efficiently track and manage my team's performance. Instead of a one-time, resource consuming performance review cycle, Paycom allows me to add notes throughout the year so end-of-year performance reviews become a snap.

We recently implemented Paycom expense which has streamlined submitting and approving team and department expenses. A key feature is the ability to create expense templates for monthly recurring expenses, saving valuable time and energy.

Benefits management simplifies what could be a complex process to research, understand, and enroll in company sponsored benefits. In particular, a single dashboard displays all of your employee benefits making it easy to find what you're looking for and make changes along the way.

What do you dislike?

We've recently tapped into Paycom's My Learning module. I'd like to see an investment in content development areas like security and compliance to further leverage Paycom as the main source for employee training.

Paycom's UI design and navigation feels outdated compared to similar software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a strategic reason and direction for updating or purchasing an HR information system. If you have existing process or people issues today, a new software solution won't solve it, it will simply exacerbate it. Additionally, having a roll out and support plan will increase employee use and adoption.

Employees spend less time managing their time, information, and benefits which results in more productivity. Performance management has become more visible organization-wide

Paycom review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"The app experience is spectacular!"

What do you like best?

The ability to access all parts of my payroll and company hr needs in one app on my phone. If i need to make a quick change all I have to do is login to the app and make the changes. The Time Sheet makes my job super easy and my team keeps up with their time much better.

What do you dislike?

Very little as I am not generally at odds with technology and mobile applications. Of course it could be faster and more responsive but that could be said of all applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check other companies and demo the product. You will like this system the best.

On the go expense submissions and approvals. Cuts time in half for my team and I. If someone needs time off i can approve it from my phone while on the go.

Paycom review by Laurie B.
Laurie B.

"Paycom - Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love that it takes a lot of the questions that I would be submitting to accounting or HR out of their hands and into mine. I can find all the information that I need in one place, quickly.

What do you dislike?

We do our reviews through a module on Paycom. It is not my favorite to do a conduct my review in an impersonal type of fashion but that is my companies decision, not a Paycom decision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your employees to easily be able to access their payroll information , HR information, any company wide documents you want to be uploaded to this one site, performance/goal review, company directory, eligible benefits then Paycom is worth a try. From day one of our merger, Paycom was the one constant in our HR and accounting department.

For our business it allows less overhead people by allowing a lot of HR and accounting type information to be handled by Paycom. I can view my time off accruals, I can increase my 401K contribution, I can opt in or out for flexible benefits or HSA, etc.. We use Paycom as HR assist and definitely an assistant for accounting.

Paycom review by Christina Shuli A.
Christina Shuli A.

"User friendly and accessible for employees."

What do you like best?

Paycom's layout is easy on the eyes and non-distracting. Core items are listed clearly and concisely, clicking through them and accessing individual sections is easily managed. It is also simple to incorporate company documents for employees (including documents specific to an individual employee) in the program. Paycom also affords employees a way to manage their expenses and track refunds from the company.

What do you dislike?

In order for users to access the website, it is required to enter 3 items- username, password, and last four of your social security number. For ease of access, a username and password would suffice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We process bi-monthly pay periods. I've heard there may be difficulty in bi-weekly or more pay periods- make sure their program supports your desired payout periods for automatic generating of reports.

Employees are able to easily manage their W2s, expenses, documents and time off requests- all in one place.

Paycom review by Crystal O.
Crystal O.

"Best experience EVER!!!"

What do you like best?

Customer Services is amazing!!! I have worked with quite a few payroll companies and Paycom is the best. If and that is a big IF I have any issues, i dont get transferred to a million different people in a call center. I get MY Payroll Specialist. Then I have regular meetings with my Client Relations manager to make sure I am using the system to my full capabilities. My sales person even checks up on me. :)

What do you dislike?

That some items are not as customizable like the expense dashboard but other then that...I LOVE IT ALL! In the almost 3 years we have been with Paycom, we only had one major issue and that turned out to a system issue that needed to be fixed. They were on top of it and made sure to communication with me at all steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Paycom to anyone rather you are looking to switch or you are happy with your current provider. Paycom is better and I promise.

I love how I can have everything through one system. I love Paycom! Before we had multple systems checking different things. This is by far the best system for my company!

Paycom review by Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.

"Paycom "

What do you like best?

Paycom is user friendly. It is easy for employees and HR professionals to navigate the system.

The reporting features are great. The benefits module is getting better every year. It allows our employees to have a seamless online enrollment. The employee self service is easy to use.

There is always a dedicated representative who I know can answer my tough questions. My favorite feature is that you can make development requests that Paycom may implement. Paycom is always improving and getting better.

What do you dislike?

We are a non-profit and it would be nice to have a separate category for unpaid volunteers so we can track their hours. I also dislike seeing all the cool modules and products that Paycom offers that I know my company will never be able to afford. I would like to able get rid of fields that we don't use in the employee record or at least gray them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have evaluated multiple products and I still prefer Paycom over anything else on the market today.

With Paycom you do not have to re-enter data from the application to the background check to the employee records to the benefits system. It is so convenient to have all the data in one place.

Paycom review by Ashley T.
Ashley T.

"Paycom is absolutely wonderful!"

What do you like best?

Paycom has put our minds at ease with payroll and our payroll taxes. I love being able to call our dedicated specialist and have my questions answered in a respectful and quick manner. They are always willing to help and are extremely knowledgeable. I don't have to worry about giving my employees paper checks or filing my withholding taxes, which allows me to complete other tasks at hand and not worry about payroll. I had an issue with the State of Oklahoma and our taxes previously and when I called Paycom they insured our taxes had been filed and followed up with the State and had everything figure out within minutes. They are extremely easy and give you peace of mind.!!

What do you dislike?

I haven't been able to figure out the app, but I will learn this later. I can't seem to ever be able to log in for some reason. Other than that I have no complaints. This truly is a great company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anyone to use Paycom. Their employees are pleasant and helpful! They truly are wonderful.

We are now going to add clocking in and out and have employees submit vacation which will help our small business out with payroll and back office management. We are greatly looking forward to this and not having to write out times when employees come and go! We are also looking into Expense Management and hoping we love this new tool!

Paycom review by Taylor O.
Taylor O.

"Excellent Product, Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Paycom is excellent. I work with 4 different companies and i am able to manage all four separate companies from the same log-in. It lets you toggle between companies which makes my time card editing and approving process go by so much faster! I also LOVE the customer service. I have a designated agent whom I can call directly if i have any issues and she is quick to help out in any way she can. Additionally, the W2s are sent to ou via fedex all ready to go. SO easy to deal with during tax season

What do you dislike?

My only gripe with paycom would be that we seem to consistently have an issue with a certain tax being taken from each employees check and paid forward to the state. In Oregon there is a Trimet tax and paycom seems to have a hard time getting that taken care of. However, through many calls with our agent, we were able to (hopefully) get this problem solved. Overall, a minor issue when I consider the many benefits of working with paycom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product to consider. Especially if you have multiple companies. Customer service will aim to help you in any way possible and they always strive to make you happy. A+ in my book.

As stated previously, toggling between my 4 companies saves me a lot of time. We also have a lot of employees that work out on the field and having a mobile app for those employees has been a big help.

Paycom review by Dan R.
Dan R.

"Best solution for payroll and HR"

What do you like best?

It was so easy to implement and use. Our employees have a completely different impression of our company using this platform. It has inspired me to take a completely different approach to HR which has significantly improved our recruiting.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the solution. This was the easiest enterprise solution I've ever implemented. The one area I'd like to see improve is the administrative access. I don't like having to login as a client and a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was really easy to implement and use. Don't be intimidated about the implementation. It's as close to "flipping the swith and something working" as you get.

We use Paycom as a complete employee training and onboarding solution. Our payroll taxes get completely handled by them. The whole process is awesome. I can't remember a single system outage or function not working.

Paycom review by Tara A.
Tara A.

"The very best company for all HR and Payroll needs!"

What do you like best?

You will not find a better company for customer service. No matter my issue or need, I am always greeted with friendly assistance. I've worked with Paycom for over 10 years as our payroll company and as they grow they just get better and better.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike about Paycom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paycom is the go-to company for all products in the HR world.

I have found that everything you need within the HR world is right at your fingertips with Paycom. Now that we use the Document and Task Management, our onboarding process has been simplified for our new employees, our supervisors and myself. The ease of use within the entire system makes my job much easier.

Paycom review by Jessalyn K.
Jessalyn K.

"Nice layout but sub categories can use some work"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to swap login as the Client or EES - that makes it easy for me to view my information and/or jump into entering time for my staff. The web layout is nice. I really like the capability to do a test sample paycheck.

What do you dislike?

The web layout is nice however some of the sub categories do not make any sense. Like for instance, I was looking for information on how much my employer contributes to my medical - it does not display whether it is monthly, biweekly, etc. I hate having to change my password every 99 days - such a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It took our staff a bit of time to learn Paycom and it's features. Once a training was provided, everything was pretty intuitive.

We are using Paycom to enter time off for our staff. It also allows our HR to streamline their information on benefits, pay, deductions, etc.

Paycom review by Tanya L.
Tanya L.

"Good software"

What do you like best?

The software has lots of customization options. They are constantly making updates to improve the quality of the product. Customer service is available all the time. Works really well for basic HR functions and payroll. There are many add-ons available for an additional price.

What do you dislike?

Customer service can take awhile to actually resolve the issue if it's complex. The setup of certain payroll functions should be clarified with more direction from customer service on different options available since there is some stuff that they have to do on the back end that the users can't see. For example setting up tax codes or setting up leave policies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very careful and double-check items you have them set up for you to ensure they are correct before going live

It is very easy to keep track of dates in this software especially with the custom form fields. In the healthcare field we have many items we have to keep on top of so they don't expire. I also find that the Employee Self Service is very easy to navigate for our employees and a lot of options can be done by the employees themselves.

Paycom review by Joseph D.
Joseph D.

"Paycom is amazing for payment needs"

What do you like best?

Paycom is a business tool that allows the governing body to keep in control and in a single application all the information and database related to the cooperator of the organization, as well as the execution and evolution of their activities and undertaking . Among its function is the assembling and defrayal of earnings , the real number -time review of the collaborators of their residual , as well as the idea of their performance, resume or any other information of interest within this arrangement .

What do you dislike?

In my opinion this applications programme program is exceptional, but nothing is perfective , so among the thing that, in my opinion, I dislike this application are the complexity that some users have when looking for a determining problem . It has a express availability and variety of languages. This application is The little compatible compatibility in certain devices due to the necessary that the computer needs to work perfectly, as well as the specifications of the laptop computer , tablets or smartphone.

Through paycom the organization has managed to organize more efficiently its database related to the payroll , as well as their doer look more motivated because they can be informed and manage in real time all the information related to their industry .

Paycom review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Paycom has revolutionized how we conduct business at Christian Heritage Academy!"

What do you like best?

The talent acquisition, payroll and time management. Our customer service team, Monique Long and Jan Foote, are ABSOLUTELY amazing! Monique is so patient and thorough with any questions we have and works tirelessly to provide amazing customer support. We could not use Paycom without her support. Jan is great as well. She works within our schedule to come out and train on items I want to know more information on. We are so thankful for the outstanding customer service provided.

What do you dislike?

As an administrator, I have found it somewhat difficult to work with the ACA function for end of year reporting. Some aspects of paycom are like a layered onion and learning each step of that layer is crucial but, as any new product or service, you have to invest time to train on that product or service.

Where do I begin!! Before Paycom, our employees were filling out paper time cards and time-off requests and would have to submit to their supervisor and the supervisor would have to route the paper requests to the business office. Employees never had access to their accruals and would have to call the business office to see how much leave they had. Paycom has allowed employees to clock in/out from their phone, computer or kiosk, time-off requests are submitted online and the employee knows at the time of the request what their leave balance is.

We were also making any payroll changes by hand each month off of an excel spreadsheet. As you can imagine, human error comes into play when transferring from one spreadsheet to payroll. We now can make payroll changes any time of the month as changes need to be made.

Our application process use to be paper and the applicant would bring their application to the office. The application would be logged in an excel form and routed to all the administration to review. Applications were misplaced frequently and we never knew where an application was in the review process. We are now able to use applicant tracking from the time an employee submits an application until they are hired and added to payroll. This has cut down tremendously on the amount of paperwork new employees had to fill out and return to the office. We have also cut down so much time spent in the business office tracking paperwork for new employees.

Employees can make demographic changes, view their pay stubs at any time, make changes to their tax withholdings and enroll in benefits all within the Paycom system.

There are so many time-saving benefits for the business office as well as improved customer service provided to our employees through Paycom.

Paycom review by Andrea Cristina P.
Andrea Cristina P.

"My experience with Paycom."

What do you like best?

For me, Paycom is a powerful tool that allows organizations and users to improve their work performance and better manage financial and human resources functions. Among its tools are improving the selection of personnel hiring, defining and monitoring objectives, wage garnishment, as well as discounting them, performance evaluation. Allows you to manage taxes, including your declaration and automatic payment Management to the job description and the life cycle of employees.

It is compatible with Android and IOS. Your security platform is excellent and reliable. It also allows workers to view all their information on the platform, as well as establish discussions and send documents, reports or other types of files.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Paycom is that it does not have a free trial version, the service is expensive, it is only available in English. Your technical support is regular. Your version of Ios has a lot to improve and does not allow you to efficiently use all the performance of the application. Its weight on mobile devices is high and it consumes a lot of data. It can not be used efficiently without Wi-Fi or networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to users and companies to download Paycom. They will not regret it is an exceptional work tool.

Through Paycom the organization has been able to develop a better system of hiring personnel, has improved the payment and discount of employees. The collection and payment processes have never been so efficient. The management of human and financial resources in general has improved significantly. Despite its cost, this application reduces errors and unnecessary costs. Your discussion platform gives results.

Paycom review by Taylor M.
Taylor M.

"Great platform, terrific service!"

What do you like best?

The platform is great, but the service is what makes Paycom even better. Throughout our implementation, and now through our first six months, we have not had a single rep who wasn't readily available to answer any question we had. Jessica Wade is our current dedicated specialist and she is beyond fantastic.

What do you dislike?

We really have not found anything with Paycom that we dislike. Obviously employees were hesitant at the beginning to switch to a new platform, but training the employees was easy and simple and everyone got onboard rather easily.

We are working on setting up Performance Management with Paycom and we feel like this will make the process of performance reviews bearable for both employees and managers.

Paycom review by Jadimir C.
Jadimir C.

"My Excellente Experience with Paycom"

What do you like best?

Paycom is a business tool that allows the organization to keep in control and in a single application all the information and database related to the collaborators of the organization, as well as the performance and development of their activities and tasks. Among its functions is the collection and payment of salaries, the real-time review of the collaborators of their balances, as well as the estimation of their performance, resume or any other information of interest within this system.

It allows to send reports, projects and more efficiently manage the activities of the organization. Without a doubt, PayCom is a tool that also meets high security standards.

What do you dislike?

Among the features that I do not like about Paycom are its price, which does not make it accessible to all organizations, the weight of this application in the devices, which means that the computer's requirements are extremely high for this application to be able to develop efficiently. Within its programming is not the possibility that the user chooses the language of their preference because they work only in the English language.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that organizations acquire Paycom if they wish to improve the human resource management of their organization and to evaluate the performance and payment control of their collaborators....

Paycom has allowed the organization to improve the management and control of human resources management, including payroll management, payment of salaries, evaluation of staff performance and improve the comfort and motivation of its employees to be able to review in real time from anywhere all your work information within the organization.

Paycom review by Boris H.
Boris H.

"Director of Accounting"

What do you like best?

Paycom is easy to use as administrator. It's easy and intuitive to use for employees as well.

Having a designated Paycom representative to contact for an issue is wonderful.

I am very pleased with the service and support.

What do you dislike?

I have no comments on things I dislike about Paycom. I feel the system works well for our needs.

I will list a few:

1. Reduction of double entry of information from paper to the database.

2. The Document Management module has been very useful to keep track of documents and mailing but also environmental consciousness.

3. Benefits Administration is another MUST product to have. I am very pleased the employees decide which benefits they select. This empowers our employees and reduces manual error when processing payroll.

4. Processing payroll time has been reduced from 2 1/2 days to half day, including the review/approval of payroll.

Paycom review by Pedro Armando P.
Pedro Armando P.

"Paycom is excellent"

What do you like best?

This application can be described as the work tool that can not be missed within an organization, since Paycom offers a human capital management software through the web connection to provide companies with real-time access to their information, as well as To their workers. It has a set of services with many features that include time and labor management, talent acquisition, human resources administration and payroll; In addition to having a customized innovative service model, which guarantees customers a point of contact for all your queries.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion this application is exceptional, but nothing is perfect, so among the things that, in my opinion, I dislike this application are the complexity that some users have when looking for a determining problem. It has a limited availability and variety of languages. This application is The little compatible compatibility in certain devices due to the requirements that the computer needs to work perfectly, as well as the specifications of the laptop, tablets or smartphone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization seeks an application that allows you to more efficiently organize your database related to the payroll of workers, in addition to achieving an increase in their motivation to have a business system through which they can learn, know in detail and manage in time Real all information related to your industry; and with the highest security standards, download and purchase Paycom.

Through this application the organization has managed to organize more efficiently its database related to the payroll of workers, in addition to achieving an increase in their motivation to have a business system through which they can be informed, know in detail and manage in time Real all information related to your industry.

In addition, Paycom has security and information protection standards that guarantee the confidentiality of classified documents or files, or that have reduced administrative costs.

Paycom review by Maria G M.
Maria G M.

"my rating on paycom"

What do you like best?

Paycom is a complete human capital management application through a web connection to provide other companies with payroll that can be processed very quickly and as effectively as possible. and in this way prevent many of your employees from making big mistakes.

It also has features that manages to automate the labor process of any employee of human resources to forget that you have to manually enter data and information that would help you save much more time and to commit some type of transcription error. Also provide a system record for everything your work staff to achieve a perfect payroll.

What do you dislike?

I do not find many defects that the Paycom application can have since within the companies it provides a payroll system closer to perfection, automating almost all the processes, however, it is possible that many of its tools are not easily manageable by part of its human capital because it is an application that does not include a specific instruction on how to use it for the most part. besides that it is an application that is not compatible with some specific operating systems. this aspect can be improved concretely

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company needs an application that is responsible for ensuring that the payroll of their employees are processed as efficiently as possible, use paycom, which although it is a rather complete application to handle when you practice and adhere to it ends up facilitating your work and saving you time and money.

the payroll problems are specifically those that I have been able to solve with Paycom. clearly shortens the time in the processes of transcription of data avoiding errors and culminating them more quickly, on that side there is a specific saving of money and time. If an employee eqivocara serious not only harmful to the company but for the same employee employee question that avoids this application.

Organize data and information systematically.

Paycom review by Luz Fanny G.
Luz Fanny G.

"My opinion with Paycom"

What do you like best?

In my opinion what I like and love about this application is that it mainly offers the user and the companies a human capital management software through an internet connection to provide companies and their workers and administrative staff with real-time access to your information. It has a set of services that make it possible to increase the efficiency of the organization, such as the administration of time and manpower, acquisition of talent, administration of human resources and payroll in a comfortable way and all within a single application.

It has a personalized service that guarantees clients a point of contact for all their queries, and has an excellent support service for its users, providing them with an excellent security system.

What do you dislike?

The little that I dislike about this application is the complexity that some users have when trying to find a certain problem.

The little compatibility that the application has to be used in several devices. It does not have other languages ​​than English, which affects and decreases the possibility that companies or workers from several countries can use or know this application, despite all the utilities and tools they have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to all users and companies that read this review is that they acquire this application if their desire is to organize more efficiently their database related to the payroll of workers, increase the motivation and comfort of their workers through the use of a digital tool that allows them to inform themselves and manage in real time all the information related to their work.

Through this application the organization managed to efficiently organize its database and its files related to the payroll of workers and human resources, which allowed to increase the level of motivation and reward that its workers feel they are receiving power. Manage in real time all the information related to your industry.

Paycom review by Jean Carlos D.
Jean Carlos D.

"Experience with Paycom"

What do you like best?

offers a human capital management software through the web connection to provide companies with real-time access to their information, as well as their workers. It also has a set of services with many features that includes time management and labor, talent acquisition, human resources management and payroll.

It has an innovative one-to-one service model that guarantees customers a point of contact for all their inquiries.

Its support service is excellent and provides a great service to its users.

What do you dislike?

The defects of this application are the complexity that some users have when searching for a determining issue. In addition to the limited availability and variety of languages. This causes that workers of several countries can use or know this application, in spite of all the utilities and tools that they possess. The little compatibility that the application has to be used in various devices. There is room for the growth of this application and continue to create new functions that improve the experience of the organization and users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company wants to organize more efficiently its database related to the payroll of workers, increase the motivation and comfort of its workers through the use of a digital tool that allows them to inform themselves and manage in real time all the information related to your labor branch, as well as receive a total guarantee of security and protection of information, and reduce your costs while you manage to improve these aspects, this is the application you need.

Through paycom the organization has managed to organize more efficiently its database related to the payroll of workers, as well as their workers feel more motivated because they can be informed and manage in real time all the information related to their industry .

The company guarantees the security and protection of the information, which has allowed to reduce its administrative costs.

Paycom review by Marielle S.
Marielle S.

"Paycom Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use for hourly employees. I've used it for clocking in, looking up time sheets and handling all HR docs. I also liked that I could easily change my tax contributions if needed as well as track all my payments.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that I couldn't clock in remotely, I always had to do it from the server. Other than that I didn't really have any complaints about using Paycom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paycom is great for HR purposes. Although I do not work in HR I would still recommend it from the user stand point. It was easy to use and great for keeping track of all my pay stubs.

Paycom solved all the clocking in and out issues for the company. It is how all the employees log their hours, complete training and get all their paychecks. It is also convenient to save different docs that you want to save.

Paycom review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Paycom is Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love that once I get logged in to the software, I can easily complete the action I am looking to complete, whether that is correcting a time punch or approving someone's hours. We can easily upload openings to our website, as well as remove filled positions. We appreciate the ease of use related to almost every action we need to complete.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much we dislike about Paycom. However, occasionally their customer service takes longer than we would prefer to resolve issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utalize any on boarding material and training you can, so that you are able to fully leverage the platform across desktop, laptop, cell phone and all other applications. Also, make sure you train hiring manager or anyone who might have access to the software, so they can take advantage of the benefits that Paycom has to offer your company as a whole.

We are using it as our application portal on our website, as well as hourly tracking, and payroll approval.

Paycom review by Jaime L.
Jaime L.

"Worst experience with a vendor in my entire career!"

What do you like best?

The system appears to be a good fit for us if it were set up properly and we had a good service team helping us.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service is horrible and it continues to get worse. Implementation was mismanaged and had to be pushed back twice. They don't listen to the customer's needs or understand how we use the system. They claim they have solutions and make commitments they can't and don't keep. I thought once we were through implementation it would be better but things are still a mess. I spent days creating my own GL Mapping as our client set up person wouldn't listen or complete it timely. We are a private company and need an adjustment period for W-2's at Year end, they told us we could do this no problem during sales and implementation. They then came back and said they needed the information 2 days prior to YE. Then after the fact said they could make changes but didn't' want to. We specifically gave the exact adjustment needed and they argued and then didn't do what we asked. During implementation I emailed the CEO and VP of sales as I was so desperate to get some help. The VP of sales called me once and then all of these mid level managers who don't accomplish anything and seem incompetent called me to try to resolve the issues. Nothing was resolved, a lot of wasted conversations with mid level manages incapable of actually doing the work needed. No follow up or follow through. I can't believe this is how their business is run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it.

The system is easier to navigate for employees in the field than our previous providers (ADP/etime).

Paycom review by Steven C.
Steven C.

"Paycom makes managing your life a bit easier."

What do you like best?

The best feature about paycom for me is the ease of access regarding tax forms and paystubs. Along with this, the ability to reach back and to access any check information or deposit information is a boon when considering that tax season is right around the corner. I fully intend to take advantage of this!

What do you dislike?

The worst part would be the fact that certain things are left unticked unless you click through even if they're optional - I.E., finishing a test completes something but failing to click on the certificate page to prove you did it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely consider this. I enjoy the ease of access and accessibility of data.

I'm a back-end user and I've realized that this is great for managing employee payroll. When I start my managerial job in April, I hope to use this software. Along with this, the benefits in terms of the ease of filing taxes should be completely clear.

Paycom review by Kimberlee M.
Kimberlee M.

"Paycom"

What do you like best?

I like best that tax information, pay, and company info is presented within the payroll site. One can print check stubs and tax information without waiting on it to be mailed or emailed. Also the security is great as it not only asks for a password, but the last four of social security number to ensure safety and privacy.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is that if the information is setup by hr within company one will have to reach out to hr to get password and/or info updated.

Paycom review by User

"Paycom is fairly user friendly and has good support. "

What do you like best?

The interface is fairly user friendly in that it's grouped in easy to read categories. The online system is also easy to use for employees. You can control most of what they see and limit it where needed. There are usually Paycom associates you can call to get assistance immediately. At times your dedicated rep can be hard to contact, but their team is usually familiar with your company.

What do you dislike?

Not always reaching your dedicated account rep (no voicemails). They are usually most familiar with your account so if you need specific help, you have to wait until they are available. Some frustration with the outsourced background checks to GIS, as we have had them take weeks for no apparent reason.

Consolidated tracking with the government compliance module (FMLA, ACA, etc.). Historical data solutions to avoid storing mass amounts of paper. We use Paycom for background checks as well.

Paycom review by ALBERTA B.
ALBERTA B.

"Great company for payroll and human resources"

What do you like best?

The ease of product and the support from the people who handle our account. We are just now implementing the payroll for the property we just acquired. We are in the stages of adding employees. I have had Paycom at a previous company as an employee and it was very easy to use in regards to entering my time. When we had problems, I was able to call our support team and they would take care of the problem right away.

What do you dislike?

There might be more communication between the sales people and our company when first getting the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paycom is an excellent company to consider when using Payroll. At a property where I office, they formerly used another payroll company and had several problems with it. The director insisted that they switch to Paycom since it was a local company and had heard good things about. I also recommended Paycom as I had used it as an employee at a previous company.

None, We just obtained this property and are using Paycom for the first time at this property. The previous payroll at this property was handled by the previous owner.

Paycom review by User

"Human Resources made Easy for Employees"

What do you like best?

I personally like how easy it is to enter my daily time in and time out along with checking out/in for lunch. The interface is simple yet intuitive and has plenty of features which are easily accessed along the top in the static menu that follows you from page to page. The task center is really nice, it allows my manager to send us individual tasks for specific updates and approvals we need to make and vice versa; we can send them tasks for updates and approvals as needed. We are just starting to utilize the new goal management and annual review system and so far it has been great, it has specific criteria we are reviewed on and it also provides an area for our manager to build and design goals tailored for individual employees throughout the year. It is nice that the review process provides us an area to provide our feedback and thoughts before final approval of our reviews throughout the year.

What do you dislike?

I personally believe that the PTO management feature is somewhat confusing. It provides me with my current time off, minus any pending PTO that I have scheduled however it also provides me with a future time off based on a specific date that I have never understood and have personally found somewhat confusing. I do not prefer military time and it wouldn't bother me as much if I could change it in the settings, but it appears that it defaults to military and cannot be changed. Every time I miss a punch in/out or need a simple time alteration I have to bother my manager for help resolving the issue and it can become frustrating for both parties involved especially when it happens often, even when accidental. I also don't like we all have two separate logins...one for an employer and one for an employee which both contain separate features and information; it would be better managed through a single login.

Paycom has been a fantastic HRIS platform that has provided much needed improvement and structure to our review process. Before we had Paycom our review process was on paper and extremely information as well as subjective from a management standpoint, but now we have a clear understanding of what our goals are and we now have a clear understanding of what management expects from us as well as what we need to achieve in order to realize those improvements. Paycom has also made accessing and reviewing historical reimbursement, through the use of the built in reporting, very simple, extremely detailed and easy to use. Managing and accessing our W2s is easier than ever and all employees agree that the new payroll and time management systems have been a huge success and are very easy straightforward and easy to understand.

Paycom review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"Best Combination of Value and Service"

What do you like best?

We switched from another HRIS/payroll provider over to Paycom a little over a year ago and I can honestly say that it has been one of the best decisions our HR department has made. I was the point-of-contact throughout the implementation process and their service model was certainly refreshing. I had been accustomed to long holds on 1-800 numbers and having a dedicated service rep at Paycom has been great for our team.

In addition to the great service we've received, the system itself has played an integral role in streamlining and digitizing many of our processes. Things like onboarding, training, surveys, etc., have been moved away from the stone age with the help of Paycom, which has been a life saver for us since we have several locations across the United States.

What do you dislike?

The idea of having the applicant tracking portion integrated within our HRIS was great in theory, but ultimately Paycom's ATS offering was subpar for the time that we used it. To their credit, however, they are proactive in hearing client feedback and upgrading their system regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paycom is a great value and they are continuously improving, plus you'll get better service than you will at most HRIS/payroll providers.

Electronic onboarding, online learning management system (LMS), benefit administration, and survey facilitation to name a few. Paycom truly has robust options that are integrated within their system that are easy to use.

Paycom review by Amy S.
Amy S.

"PayCom"

What do you like best?

It is efficient and easy to use. You can be completely paperless and environmentally concussions with all Human Resources needs. Everything is clearly labeled and well organized, this makes the function very easy to use and teach to new employees. You can access it from many different devices for what your different needs are.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of various components that are not always as well explained as some of the other tools offered. The background also recently changed to a yellow background that is stressful to look and and overwhelming. The yellow is confusing and a really bad combination with the set up of Paycom. Also, when you pull it up you need to refresh it so that it shows you as logged out so you can log in and actually clock out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a easy and diverse, offering lots of different features that are easy to learn and quick to explain. The mainly things that paycom can offer are a great way to bring together all parts of Human resources so that there is just a one stop place to take care of everything.

All the information employee's need are right there and at their fingertips. You can time in and out, request leave, look at paystubs, approve your time cards, etc. All of which are self explanatory and easy to use. Instead of having many different avenues and many different persons on contact, all the information is right there and available for HR and employees to look at.

Paycom review by Cherilyn D.
Cherilyn D.

"Paycom Review 2018"

What do you like best?

Paycom is easy for employees and managers to use but has a lot of flexibility on the back end to customize.

What do you dislike?

Because it is cloud based, and crosses many industries, there are industry specific options that they don't do real well such as PBJ accounting and weighted OT with shift differentials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paycom is highly customizable to create workflows for onboarding, offboarding and employee changes. Yet it is also user friendly for new users, if workflows are thought through well.

Payroll, benefit enrollment, employee changes, immunization tracking, onboarding, communication regarding hires and separations, time and attendance, PTO tracking, FMLA tracking, ACA compliance, COBRA management, integration with scheduling, applicant tracking, performance management.

Paycom review by Bill B.
Bill B.

"PAYCOM best fit for small businesses "

What do you like best?

Originally we thought our.business was too small for PAYCOM to manage with only 9 employees. WRONG! Their software is super easy to use w/exceptional customer service. Another benefit is the ability to transpose labor from my POS directly to PAYCOM. Highly recommend any small business to use PAYCOM for payroll & HR matters.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. We've only had excellent experiences with PAYCOM.

I used to send my payroll to my CPA which required a lot more work. However, the ease of use of PAYCOM software has freed up what used to take me 1/2 of a day. Now, it only takes me a few minutes! On boarding New employees is much simpler also.

Paycom review by Katie L.
Katie L.

"Paycom user for over two years."

What do you like best?

One of the most useful tools for me on the Paycom website is the tax setup. Tax deduction options can be modified by the employee right on the site and updates are real time. I also love the fact that we can change our payroll automatic deposit options. If we want to add a bank to split the payment, we can do that as a self-service on the website. This is invaluable because prior to using this service, the process was very manual and took weeks to implement a change such as a new bank or even changing the deposit amount(s) to multiple banks.

What do you dislike?

Through my employer we have the option to deduct an amount from our paycheck to contribute to our healthcare HSA account. The amount that is deducted for HSA contribution is reflected on the website via the View Paystub, but user cannot modify this amount on the website. The only way we can do this is to email our payroll representative within the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paycom is a great website and being able to make real-time changes to our payroll options is invaluable to employees.

The tax records are accessible to employees at any time. Once logged in, user can download or view previous end of year tax paperwork. The website provides prior year-end tax forms (W-2) so we do not have to request from our payroll department via email, which can take a long time to receive. Since users are able to download W-2's and change tax deduction setup, payroll department isn't interrupted or added workload. Also, the employee isn't held up from making necessary changes to the tax set up or delay in receiving the tax paperwork as needed.

Paycom review by Brittany B.
Brittany B.

"Our expereince has been phenomenal! We couldn't ask for anything more."

What do you like best?

The platform that Paycom offers is fantastic and is completely changing our processes and procedures for the better. I think, in the end, Paycom could equate to at least one full time employee for us in the efficiency it has created. However, what we love best about Paycom is their customer service. They go above and beyond to ensure we are taken care of, that we understand the system and that all of our questions get answered in a timely and productive manner. We have incredibly high expectations and Paycom has exceeded them in every realm, especially with the personal touch they provide.

What do you dislike?

The only challenging part to Paycom is the work it takes to implement a new system. This would be true with any new system implementation though and with Paycom's outstanding customer service you are never left without resources to complete the project in front of you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am so thankful we implemented Paycom! They have been a joy to work with and have created efficiency that has saved us a tremendous amount of time. It was worth every penny and the effort of implementation for what we've gotten out of it!

Paycom is helping us increase efficiency in multiple areas. Prior to implementing Paycom, all new hires would manually fill out forms and our HR Manager would input each form into various platforms to get them on boarded. Now with Paycom, the new hire completes all of their paperwork digitally and then feeds allow the information to auto input into our various carriers and platforms. This will also be a tremendous help during open enrollment time for us as that was all done manually prior to this implementation as well. We are already noticing that Paycom has saved us a tremendous amount of time in simply running payroll and on boarding new employees. The time saving has not just been felt in HR but also in our Accounting team as we have streamlined our GL feed as well. In the end, Paycom is saving us at least one full time person on staff with the efficiency that was created.

Paycom review by Erin B.
Erin B.

"Best User Friendly HRIS and Payroll System Out there"

What do you like best?

The organization and implementation of the entire process was absolutely smooth. I loved the training and the timelines.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not one thing. Everything is great about Paycom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Don't think twice! Paycom is always thinking about their clients and considering what is best for them. They are always putting US first and what we want and need. Their system is user friendly and simple. On the first week we went live, even our employees were rejoicing on the difference from making the switch to a new HRIS/Payroll provider. As the HR Director, I love the extra features of the PAF and Surveys! What a wonderful idea! It truly makes things so much easier for my HR Team! If it's even possible to "fall in love with an HRIS/Payroll system" then I would say Paycom would be that platform for me! It is an amazing product! I only wish we made the change sooner! On top of the actual product itself comes the added bonus of the most dynamic customer service team that we were assigned too! We had wonderful individualized attention, in which I can honestly say, I would now refer to my Paycom Reps. as my new friends!

Housing one system for everything to make our employees lives easier.

Paycom review by Blake H.
Blake H.

"Intuitive and Innovative"

What do you like best?

As someone who loves to see improvements, I love that Paycom is constantly using customer feedback to improve their software and stay competitive in the HRIS industry. Their software is super easy to navigate and the dedicated specialists are helpful when needed, too.

What do you dislike?

With any software you come across, you are bound to find limitations. Any limitation thus far, we have been able to accommodate and come up with a solution to resolve the setback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open to suggestions and willing to work proactively with your reps.

Paycom has assisted our company in moving into a paperless era. With the personnel action forms and document storage system, we have reduced our paper waste for employees tremendously.

Paycom review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Finally, an AP that works!"

What do you like best?

The Paycom ap does it all! I love how easy it is to use, but most specifically all my payroll information is in the palm of my hands. It has been so easy to request time off, check my pay stubs, accruals, but most of all to just clock in and out with. At my job we don't always have easy access to a computer, so to be able to clock in on the phone is a time saver. There is an option for a four digit security pin, this is wonderful and also save times instead of having to input passwords

What do you dislike?

At first the ap was slow and and it missed some punches, but those have corrected with time.

Saving time when there isn't a computer close by. The team in the field certainly appreciate having their time recorded

Paycom review by Genese S.
Genese S.

"PC review"

What do you like best?

What i like best is that I get my check on time. That's about it. I guess it's easy to add time and request PTO and update benefits once you figure out where things are

What do you dislike?

Paycom sucks we almost didn't use them b/c they sold us on a system that doesn't do what they said it would. We only us paycom for checks and not the full function of a CRM because everything is manual or not intuitive at all- Very Bad product for what we do here

Recommendations to others considering the product

dont use it if you have more than 15 people working for you.

None

Paycom review by jamie V.
jamie V.

"Paycom's level of customer service is excellent and the software/website is easy to use"

What do you like best?

My company has been using Paycom's services since the late 1990's. They consistently process our payroll correctly and on time. The customer service response is exceptional. It doesn't matter that we are a small company, we still get a dedicated team of specialists that usually respond to all requests within 15 minutes. The software/website is very easy to use and the built in report writer allows for special reports to be generated for things like worker's comp and insurance audits.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. It works well and does what I need it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and is priced right. Customer service is excellent.

Being a small company, it was difficult to keep up with all the thing involved in the payroll process. Tax rates, tax filings, vacation and sick leave accruals, and W2's took a considerable amount of time. We tried using an in-house program and then using another payroll processing company. Paycom quickly turned our payroll function into a smooth, streamlined process.

Paycom review by Ron T.
Ron T.

"Simple and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love how the tool has a desktop version and a just as powerful mobile version. I'm about to easily do whatever I need to on either device.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet. Its still being fully implemented but as of now everything I need it for as an employee and manager has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its not as well known as some others but certainly has potential. It will be a big player quite soon

It certainly makes it easy to track everything all at one place. No need to go from one system to another. Plus knowing we can easily scale with this system is another plus. Our previous tool did not let us do that and we started using it always knowing we would need to eventually move to another system.

Learn more about Paycom

Paycom Videos

Learning about Paycom?

Published:
* We monitor all Paycom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(451 reviews)