Paycom

Paycom

Paycom is a HR technology provider with a single-database, end-to-end product providing solutions for Talent Acquisition, Time and Labor Management, Payroll, Talent Management and HR Management, all in one application.

Work for Paycom?

Learning about Paycom?

Paycom Reviews

Ask Paycom a Question
Showing 264 Paycom reviews
Paycom review by <span>Taylor O.</span>
Taylor O.

Excellent Product, Excellent Service

What do you like best?

Paycom is excellent. I work with 4 different companies and i am able to manage all four separate companies from the same log-in. It lets you toggle between companies which makes my time card editing and approving process go by so much faster! I also LOVE the customer service. I have a designated agent whom I can call directly if i have any issues and she is quick to help out in any way she can. Additionally, the W2s are sent to ou via fedex all ready to go. SO easy to deal with during tax season

What do you dislike?

My only gripe with paycom would be that we seem to consistently have an issue with a certain tax being taken from each employees check and paid forward to the state. In Oregon there is a Trimet tax and paycom seems to have a hard time getting that taken care of. However, through many calls with our agent, we were able to (hopefully) get this problem solved. Overall, a minor issue when I consider the many benefits of working with paycom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product to consider. Especially if you have multiple companies. Customer service will aim to help you in any way possible and they always strive to make you happy. A+ in my book.

As stated previously, toggling between my 4 companies saves me a lot of time. We also have a lot of employees that work out on the field and having a mobile app for those employees has been a big help.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paycom
Paycom review by <span>Jessalyn K.</span>
Jessalyn K.

Nice layout but sub categories can use some work

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to swap login as the Client or EES - that makes it easy for me to view my information and/or jump into entering time for my staff. The web layout is nice. I really like the capability to do a test sample paycheck.

What do you dislike?

The web layout is nice however some of the sub categories do not make any sense. Like for instance, I was looking for information on how much my employer contributes to my medical - it does not display whether it is monthly, biweekly, etc. I hate having to change my password every 99 days - such a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It took our staff a bit of time to learn Paycom and it's features. Once a training was provided, everything was pretty intuitive.

We are using Paycom to enter time off for our staff. It also allows our HR to streamline their information on benefits, pay, deductions, etc.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Paycom review by <span>Tanya L.</span>
Tanya L.

Good software

What do you like best?

The software has lots of customization options. They are constantly making updates to improve the quality of the product. Customer service is available all the time. Works really well for basic HR functions and payroll. There are many add-ons available for an additional price.

What do you dislike?

Customer service can take awhile to actually resolve the issue if it's complex. The setup of certain payroll functions should be clarified with more direction from customer service on different options available since there is some stuff that they have to do on the back end that the users can't see. For example setting up tax codes or setting up leave policies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very careful and double-check items you have them set up for you to ensure they are correct before going live

It is very easy to keep track of dates in this software especially with the custom form fields. In the healthcare field we have many items we have to keep on top of so they don't expire. I also find that the Employee Self Service is very easy to navigate for our employees and a lot of options can be done by the employees themselves.

Paycom review by <span>Boris H.</span>
Boris H.
Invitation from the software vendor

Director of Accounting

What do you like best?

Paycom is easy to use as administrator. It's easy and intuitive to use for employees as well.

Having a designated Paycom representative to contact for an issue is wonderful.

I am very pleased with the service and support.

What do you dislike?

I have no comments on things I dislike about Paycom. I feel the system works well for our needs.

I will list a few:

1. Reduction of double entry of information from paper to the database.

2. The Document Management module has been very useful to keep track of documents and mailing but also environmental consciousness.

3. Benefits Administration is another MUST product to have. I am very pleased the employees decide which benefits they select. This empowers our employees and reduces manual error when processing payroll.

4. Processing payroll time has been reduced from 2 1/2 days to half day, including the review/approval of payroll.

Paycom review by <span>Sean M.</span>
Sean M.

Best Combination of Value and Service

What do you like best?

We switched from another HRIS/payroll provider over to Paycom a little over a year ago and I can honestly say that it has been one of the best decisions our HR department has made. I was the point-of-contact throughout the implementation process and their service model was certainly refreshing. I had been accustomed to long holds on 1-800 numbers and having a dedicated service rep at Paycom has been great for our team.

In addition to the great service we've received, the system itself has played an integral role in streamlining and digitizing many of our processes. Things like onboarding, training, surveys, etc., have been moved away from the stone age with the help of Paycom, which has been a life saver for us since we have several locations across the United States.

What do you dislike?

The idea of having the applicant tracking portion integrated within our HRIS was great in theory, but ultimately Paycom's ATS offering was subpar for the time that we used it. To their credit, however, they are proactive in hearing client feedback and upgrading their system regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paycom is a great value and they are continuously improving, plus you'll get better service than you will at most HRIS/payroll providers.

Electronic onboarding, online learning management system (LMS), benefit administration, and survey facilitation to name a few. Paycom truly has robust options that are integrated within their system that are easy to use.

Paycom review by <span>Amy S.</span>
Amy S.

PayCom

What do you like best?

It is efficient and easy to use. You can be completely paperless and environmentally concussions with all Human Resources needs. Everything is clearly labeled and well organized, this makes the function very easy to use and teach to new employees. You can access it from many different devices for what your different needs are.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of various components that are not always as well explained as some of the other tools offered. The background also recently changed to a yellow background that is stressful to look and and overwhelming. The yellow is confusing and a really bad combination with the set up of Paycom. Also, when you pull it up you need to refresh it so that it shows you as logged out so you can log in and actually clock out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a easy and diverse, offering lots of different features that are easy to learn and quick to explain. The mainly things that paycom can offer are a great way to bring together all parts of Human resources so that there is just a one stop place to take care of everything.

All the information employee's need are right there and at their fingertips. You can time in and out, request leave, look at paystubs, approve your time cards, etc. All of which are self explanatory and easy to use. Instead of having many different avenues and many different persons on contact, all the information is right there and available for HR and employees to look at.

Learn more about Paycom

Paycom Videos

Learning about Paycom?

* We monitor all Paycom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.