Paycor Perform

Paycor Perform

HRIS that simplifies processes, reduces redundancy and gives you fast access to accurate records instantly

Work for Paycor Perform?

Learning about Paycor Perform?

Paycor Perform Reviews

Ask Paycor Perform a Question
Showing 96 Paycor Perform reviews
Paycor Perform review by <span>Bernadette B.</span>
Bernadette B.

"Seamless Payroll Integration"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I have the app on my phone and after a few runs, I can navigate the dashboard pretty well. I like having my vacation and paid time off right there when I log in, as that is what I tend to use the system the most for (me personally).

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the online portal constantly telling me I need to generate a code, that is sent to my email, what will then be used for me to open the site on the same computer I always use.

We currently do not integrate with any other system. We did have ADP and that was okay for our usage, but Paycor appears more user friendly from our hourly warehouse workers to our executive staff. There is no math needed for time off benefits, and having an employee request time off, straight to the approval manager and back to HR is a dream. Just a click and you are don!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paycor Perform
Paycor Perform review by <span>Heather P.</span>
Heather P.

"Director of Human Resources"

What do you like best?

I like using Paycor as our payroll system. It's easy to learn and very user friendly. The staff is very knowledgable and are easy to work with. The system has it's quirks but has a lot of perks about it as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our "rep" is unavailable and it's hard to find the right person to answer the questions I have. There is a team of people that can generally answer any questions that I might have regarding any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Paycor- they are easy to work with and usually respond to my questions in a respectable amount of time. I have an account rep that I work with closely, but there is also a team of individuals that are readily available to help me with my reports. Sometimes, I just tell them what my goal of a report is and they will build the report for me.

It's nice to have a system to outsource our payroll on. They answer questions for the most part and help pull certain reports if needed. We get audited frequently and are always asked for lots of reports that contain different information. I certainly feel that I am able to go to the team at Paycor to help me find what I need. Some of the reports are quite lengthy and not only do they build the report for me, they show me how to do it myself so that I am able to use it moving forward.

What Core HR solution do you use?

Paycor Perform review by <span>Crystal S.</span>
Crystal S.

"Easy Payroll experience"

What do you like best?

Entering payroll is easy. Entering employees is easy. Updating direct deposit and addresses is super simple.

What do you dislike?

Customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Email is a better option than phone, but is still slow and cumbersome. No dedicated account reps. Changing tax info or adding new tax codes is a chore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a flexible, simple, reliable payroll solution without a lot of interaction with customer support this is the option! Reasonable pricing, frequent updates keep performance top notch, and an all around good experience.

Less stress thanks to having a reliable entry method for payroll and taxes. Much faster than our old solution and more reasonably priced as well!

Paycor Perform review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Easy way to enter hours and view timecards"

What do you like best?

I love that Paycor can be accessed from multiple computers, whether at work or at home. Additionally, being able to access previous timecards, paystubs, and W2s online is so much more convenient than keeping track of non-digital paperwork! Also, it is great that Paycor keeps track of benefits for users--available sick time, vacation time, and it lists holidays and other company changes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Paycor doesn't work seamlessly on all browser types. Occasionally, it will not fully load in pages when I am using google chrome. Additionally, an app would be a really useful addition to Paycor. Being able to access all of this information on a phone app as opposed to on a phone browser would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be helpful to be able to access Paycor on my phone with an app. That would be even more convenient than its already useful online features.

I used Paycor to enter my hours worked, and to keep track of available sick time. It is highly beneficial to be able to see all of my hours and timecards in one place, and to be able to access previous paystubs. Additionally, getting my tax forms online is highly convenient!

Paycor Perform review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"HR Suite Does the Job"

What do you like best?

How we have all our HR needs under one roof and have moved away from spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

I wish that they would fix the mobile app so if you submit a timesheet or time off that your supervisor will get a notice. Because it will not send email notifications we do not use the app which is a huge downside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the end, I feel that Paycor does a nice job of handling our HR needs. I like that they have a feedback system so you can give suggestions for improvement. You have several consultants assigned to you for each "product area" such as Payroll, HR and Time & Attendance - that can be confusing sometimes.

We have really streamlined our processes and are now able to not have different processes and spreadsheets all over the system. New employees can login and start going through paperwork prior to their first day of work eliminating a 2 hour orientation meeting with HR.

Paycor Perform review by <span>Anabelle P.</span>
Anabelle P.

"2018 Review"

What do you like best?

i am able to navigate online without assistance, and every thing is online. I do not require much guidance for the most part. Most of the reports are readily available and downloadable online.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the idea of not having a dedicated rep assigned to me. When you have a dedicated rep that has worked with you for a number of years, they know you, and almost everything about your account. -Making it easier, specifically when it comes to special annually payroll processing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Paycor Perform because it's your all in one payroll and HR service solution. You can easily pay employees from anywhere, manage the entire hiring process., and connect with new hires with reducing the amount of paperwork.

PERFORM HR/PERFORM TIME are helpful resources that benefit KVK, and is a low cost built in to our payroll service.

Learn more about Paycor Perform

Paycor Perform Videos

Learning about Paycor Perform?

* We monitor all Paycor Perform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.