PayDC Chiropractic Software

PayDC Chiropractic Software helps you manage your practice from SOAP notes to patient scheduling and billing with EHR and a web-based practice management software to help manage revenues and profits.

Work for PayDC Chiropractic Software?

Learning about PayDC?

PayDC Chiropractic Software Reviews

Showing 6 PayDC reviews

PayDC

What do you like best?

I love that PayDC is web based so I can do my notes on any computer or at home. I also like that there is not a huge up front cost for the software and we are charged monthly. This helped us keep our start up costs of opening our office low which really helped get the doors open faster. I really like that PayDC has a patient portal so they can sign in and tell us their subjective complaints, that speeds up their visit and the extra discussion we would have to have. We also like that built into the price of the software is the cost for the clearing house that makes it extremely easy to bill insurance.

What do you dislike?

Our office has been really disappointed in the tech support and customer service of PayDC. We have had numerous questions and technical difficulties that we never get through to a person and when we call, we just get an answering machine. Instead of them calling us back, they write us an email a few days later saying "Our case" has been opened. We never seem to get a real person when we call which is frustrating. We also dislike that the software has a lot of bugs- e.i it doesn't work correctly probably a couple times a month which can really hurt our practice and our normal flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are staritng up a company, it is a good option for a low cost software. If you are not doing insurance, I wouldn't recommend something this in depth esp since the price includes the clearing house. This is not the easiet software ot use though, it still has bugs and the costumer support is horrible. If you have a high volume practice, this software will not be for you.

This software is used for patient notes so it has benefited us for our required online medical records. This software is so much faster than old hand written notes and requires so much less space.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PayDC Chiropractic Software
PayDC review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

DISASTER

What do you like best?

NOTHING about this software is good. I know over a dozen of them and this one is near the bottom.

What do you dislike?

Everything. I would recommend to never buy this software. Go get Eclipse or Chirotouch. Customer service is the worst I have ever seen. We had a start date to convert from another software. Everybody was ready except for PayDC. We gave them a claim form filled out with our information to get our claims paid and they could not seem to get it together and put the info in their system properly. A simple fix that should have taken no more than 48 hours, took over a month! Hence our collections went down to a point where a line of credit had to be taken out to support us until they got their stuff together. Example- it took 2 weeks to get a test claim sent out!!!! And the customer support are all condescending. Listen to the bad reviews all over the internet. I have no idea how they get any good ones. You get what you pay for! Head that advice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Go call Galactek (ECLIPSE). It can take a bit to learn but once you do, its awesome. Or Chirotouch but costly.

No business problems can be solved through the use of this software. Period. Benefits? As compared to Eclipse or Chirotouch? NONE!

What Chiropractic solution do you use?

PayDC review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

Chiropractic software lacking in many areas

What do you like best?

Text reminders for appointments are a nice benefit to our patients.

What do you dislike?

The overall UI is not efficient. Many functions are not connected throughout the software. The scheduler is not user-friendly nor does it meet our needs. Most documentation is done by our providers manually, as opposed to the drop-down functions that are limiting and tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not recommend the program, as it actually decreases efficiency.

The PayDC software allows us to submit claims to our insurance network for review. Text reminders have been a useful addition to our clinic.

Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Review

What do you like best?

How in depth the software goes. That it is cloud based and I can work on my notes or schedule from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

How buggy the system is, customer service is slow to return calls if they do at all, no patient text reminder.

That it is cloud based and I can work on my notes or schedule from anywhere.

Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

Not specific for chiropractors; unnecessary platforms.

What do you like best?

Calendar menu of scheduling. It is very professional and the formats are neat and organized.

What do you dislike?

Lack of specificity on numerous grounds. It takes much longer to input data on new patient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is very time consuming when performing re-evals along with new patient documentation

N/A

PayDC review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Great Software

What do you like best?

Ease of use when adding client information and billing/insurance information

What do you dislike?

Needs some updating. Would sometimes run into issues with updates causing problems within software.

Keeping track of patient files/insurance info

Learning about PayDC Chiropractic Software?

* We monitor all PayDC Chiropractic Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.