Paymo

Simple project management app that bundles task management, time tracking and invoicing

Work for Paymo?

Learning about Paymo?

Paymo Reviews

Showing 335 Paymo reviews
Paymo review by <span>Jolanda S.</span>
Jolanda S.

You will not forget anything else

What do you like best?

Great service. We have been using Paymo for several years now. This is really a universal tool for work. A handy mobile client and great widgets for Android. I always see the information I need. It greatly facilitates my life. Excellent opportunities for creating reports.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application is convenient only for viewing the current work, it is strongly limited in functionality. I would like those developers to improve mobile applications and add existing functions to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not worry any more that you can lose important information, just open the browser and start working with Paymo. You will no longer get lost in a huge number of projects and there's nothing to miss. Try the competitors Paymo and you will understand that it is the best.

Paymo helps us keep everything up to date. With this service, I use my time more effectively, which means I can make my work even faster and better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Paymo
Paymo review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

Easy-to-use for small and medium businesses

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Intuitive Dashboard customizable and with the main information that you need to successfully manage all of your projects. Great for saving time and managing projects effectively when working with a team. It's also great for freelancers who want to monitor their projects and clients easily. I use Paymo remotely to communicate with my team and it helps me prevent errors. The interface is super easy and fun to use, and the unlimited project feature fits my needs perfectly. I will definitely use it for future projects as well regardless of the company I'll work at. I had no trouble adapting to the interface and I trust that you will too. This tool has improved my productivity and organizational skills as well.

What do you dislike?

No cons so far. Paymo updates their features regularly so they can keep up with my needs. I haven't come across any deal breakers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this tool a try if you're looking for a complete project management software at an affordable price.

It helps clear communication misunderstandings and distribute tasks evenly.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Paymo review by <span>Darwin N.</span>
Darwin N.

Very good tools with the super fast working system.

What do you like best?

Very great power in my hands with this good software. Everything is automatic. I like to work with the good platform. The very functional system of work.

What do you dislike?

Till now I don't know what to say. As I don't have any bad problems with this platform. I know how wonderful work and use it. Also I know that support service is very good working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I guess it is the very good solution to work with. You can control everything in one click. To manage all steps of the project it is the best way. Very fast working system.

The good step that we control almost every our step. Everything on our hands as email, folders and more. Great works on our reports. Perfect that we see start and end of the time of our work.

Paymo review by <span>Angelena D.</span>
Angelena D.

Great time with Paymo!!!

What do you like best?

Now my work with more fun.I like that when I'm writing a project or etc. by luck it's will autocomplete. A software function that gives me the version of finish forms and words.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what I can dislike. Very hard question. Just can say that all that I'm doing I understand and follow with easy step.Nothing to dislike at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything in one part. Great control app. Helps you to control any stage of a project.The software works extremely fast and consists of perfect working tools. Ability to know everything about the financial side.

We can control time which we are spent online, in emails, documents or any sites.Helps with reports. So nice I can see all time when I was started and when to finish my record.

Paymo review by <span>Lisa C.</span>
Lisa C.

I could not do my job without Paymo

What do you like best?

I'm a self employed graphic and website designer and I have over 50 clients on the books. In a typical week I'll be working on at least 10 different jobs. Because of the nature of the work I often have to wait for a client to respond to a question before I can move onto the next stage. This means that in any given day I am working for at least 4 clients, usually more. To make things more complicated I charge depending on the work with 2 or 3 different payscales per job.

Without Paymo I'd have to do this all by hand, or guess what projects I had spent time on. With Paymo I can easily just move from client to client or to a different project for the same client at the click of a button. At the end of the month it's easy to generate invoices and the clients can pay online.

Honestly, if someone took Paymo away from me I'd sit down and cry. It is vital to the way I run my business and it frees me up to get more work done, and be paid accurately for it.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike. It would be nice if the system automatically generated invoices for me at the end of the month but it only takes half an hour to do them manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paymo provides multiple wonderful solutions for people like me with many different clients.

I'm solving the problem of juggling multiple clients with multiple rates of pay. If I had to do this by hand it wold take an insane amount of time.

Paymo review by <span>Krzysztof W.</span>
Krzysztof W.

Conveniant and easy to use software for projects and teams

What do you like best?

I like how seamless it is to track time, and generate reports from them. Especially given out 5+ years history with Paymo - the data we have now is great asset.

Its easy to generate reports for clients, projects or users, so all views covered. Filtering tasks is also good enough so our customers get clean and readable reports.

What do you dislike?

I am a bit afraid of feature growth, as if our parts (ones we use) would be prioritized. Also lack of tagging tasks make some reporting more complex.

What we miss still is lack of integrations - we have other tools (like Trello, Bitbucket) which we cannot integrate well - and we do not like that Paymo grows internal features while integrations are still lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Setup time tracking in a way not connected to money, so your user can be honest. Use reports to get to know your business and costs better.

I am using Paymo as source of information how much projects take and how much time we spend on working with them.

This is great form both customer facing perspective - we can bill hourly and provide detailed reports, or do fixed price projects and validate our estimates.

Its also good for knowing how much time we spent in the office.

Learn more about Paymo

Paymo Videos

Learning about Paymo?

* We monitor all Paymo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.