Payoneer

Payoneer empowers global commerce by connecting businesses, professionals, countries and currencies with its innovative cross-border payments platform.

Work for Payoneer?

Learning about Payoneer?

Payoneer Reviews

Ask Payoneer a Question
Showing 10 Payoneer reviews
Payoneer review by Federico J.
Federico J.

"Withdraw your money anywhere in the world"

What do you like best?

They send you a prepaid Mastercard card to your house, for free. You can use it to make payments and withdraw money, as long as you have the funds in your account.

I've been using Payoneer for years now where PayPal had no coverage. I mean, I could always use PayPal but I couldn't withdraw my money where I live. That's when Payoneer saved me. Payoneer allows you to withdraw your money from almost any ATM in the world.

Since then, they've added more integrations and services and now I can even withdraw money to my bank account, which makes things a lot easier.

The way to request payments from clients is super simple and makes it easy for people to pay you (you don't want to add friction to that step!)

Their fees are lower than PayPal's!

What do you dislike?

The exchange rate is abismal. If you can't withdraw your money in the same currency as you got paid, you are going to lose a few dollars in the process.

The daily limits and transaction limits for each ATM withdrawal are a pain in the ass. You have to plan how much money you need in advance and then go to the ATM in different days to get all of your money.

They charge you $1 for each ATM transaction that goes wrong. WTF?!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find out if you can link to a bank account in your country. If you can do this, that's the best way to withdraw your money.

Getting paid by global clients. Nice and easy. Almost no friction. The worst part of the process is people not trusting Payoneer (because it's not PayPal). You'll have to educate a few clients to trust the service and use it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Payoneer
Payoneer review by Maurice K.
Maurice K.

"One of the best online financial software in this globalized world"

What do you like best?

I live in South Africa and it is sometimes very difficult to receive payments from international clients. Payoneer makes it easy and direct to receive payments from companies, from Amazon (for my ebooks sales). The payment process is extremely fast and the transfer from Payoneer to a local bank account only takes up to 48 hours. Payoneer offers a card that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, or to make payments online in stores. Even better, the card can be linked on a Paypal account. Extremely practical.

What do you dislike?

One the downside, I dislike the following:

* the minimum amount To transfer money from a Payoneer account to a local linked bank account is USD 50.

*There are too many restrictions on the European currencies transfers

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an online transfer portal for fast and easy payments and purchases then use Payoneer. However it does have some limitations but it could be recommended as an additional payment portal along Paypal.

I used Payoneer to receive money from my Amazon sales and from my consulting clients based outside South Africa.

When it comes to benefits, I have managed to access my ebooks sales and to create a payment portal for international clients thus processing my operations in a faster pace.

What Other Finance & Admin. solution do you use?

Payoneer review by Kayla E.
Kayla E.

"Could be the next best thing after Paypal...."

What do you like best?

How easy it is to get set up and begin using as quickly as you may need it. I really like how similar it is to Paypal. Though i believe the two pretty much go hand in hand with each other and, Payoneer might just be the next best thing to paypal!

What do you dislike?

The review process on applying for their master-card, its not a instant approval as paypal is. If your new to using these type pf accounts then the set up and understand on how things work might be a little more difficult for you than it would be if you've used this type of system before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to always know all of your options before you jump into using a certain system over another one. Each one is different in its own way, as well as they could offer more or less than the other. Do your research!

The ease of creating a business account , has allowed others to do so if/when needed.

Payoneer review by Serhat U.
Serhat U.

"Fastest tool to get payments"

What do you like best?

It's super fast if you have a client who needs you to pay you. Just set up an account and verify a few details, your payment request link is ready. Payouts are also better and faster than its alternatives.

What do you dislike?

No notifications sent when your clients made the payment by using their credit cards. It's a vital thing so you need to refresh the payments page regularly whether it's been paid or not by your client.

Also, as an online payment gateway, it lacks integrations with popular CMS such as Wordpress in my case. You have to find indirect ways to resolve this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a much transactional business, find another one. If you take less than 10 payments per day, you can handle them with Payoneer easily. I've been satisfied with it providing robust payment alternative though.

Accepting payments (both ACH and credit cards) worldwide.

Being it easy to sign up and verify your account was beneficiary to me.

Payoneer review by Jill A.
Jill A.

"Great Resource for Independent Contractors"

What do you like best?

I like how secure Paynoneer is. Payoneer allows me to get paid from companies I contract within one place. It helps me to keep track of my income. I can take my income and directly have it deposited into my bank account. This helps me save time and helps me to not make banking errors. I also like Payoneer because there are no costs for the user or very minimal. The customer service is also available at all times. If you have a question or concern, you can always get support.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet. I think maybe a mobile app would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very helpful tool that allows me to be a successful Independent Contractor.

I benefit from Payoneer because I can get paid by many companies I contract for in one secure place. It helps me to keep up with my income more efficiently.

Payoneer review by Mario U.
Mario U.

"Convenient way to receive money from USA or Worldwide"

What do you like best?

Provided from start with a real Debit Card with I can use in any ATM so money you receive you can obtain it right away, without worries of money transfers or expecting to have problems with banks. Safe way to manage money digitally and offer people easy way to process online paymenyts.

What do you dislike?

It can adapt visualy to a more current interface, so if you see it too serious people can confused that is difficult. Not all sections are completely translated to spanish

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start by apply to the system in order to receive real Debit Card without questions, start using it with small quantities and them you can pass to work more professionally

Receiving payments from USA clients with low prices and comissions

Payoneer review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Payoneer - Payment alternative to Paypal"

What do you like best?

Getting paid is a breeze, high USD to PhP conversion rates, rewards offered for freelancers thru a special link.

Processing fees are not so bad.

What do you dislike?

I use Upwork to Payoneer to my local bank. And the hassle of transferring between platforms is a hassle. Support could use a little bit of improvement.

The added bonus was the special link for freelancers where you may receive up to $75 when you earn a certain amount. Also you can refer someone and receive referral fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for alternative for safe and user-friendly payment system, you can give Payoneer a try.

You may also refer someone you know and receive their referrals. I love how Payoneer rewards users and collaborates with various groups, especially freelancers.

Getting paid from Upwork. The wait time is shorter versus Upwork direct transfer to my local bank.

Processing fees are more reasonable and the app is user-friendly.

Payoneer review by Ruel L.
Ruel L.

"Convenience"

What do you like best?

The things I like best using Payoneer are (1) The Make a Payment service comes with no fee when I receive payments from other Payoneer customers (2) Payoneer informs me ahead of time about the exchange rates.

What do you dislike?

Well, money matters as they say. The thing I dislike is when I withdraw funds from my Payoneer account to my bank account, a fee applies. I just hope they can try to rethink about it or consider trying to removed fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Payoneer because it offers more than Paypal when is comes to speed and rates.

I am a freelancer before, so it helps me a lot as the medium of payments from my clients from overseas. Now, I am planning to use this product on my starting company as I am outsourcing my contact center.

Payoneer review by Paola S.
Paola S.

"The best leading payment company worldwide"

What do you like best?

It has an easy-to-use interface, you can open an account for free, you can receive payments only this processor must be selected as a method of payment, it is also possible to send money only you must have the email address of the recipient and You can withdraw through the mastercard. It has comosiones and economic rates, operates with an approximate of 150 currencies and works in more than 200 countries of the world.

What do you dislike?

The commission for the use of the mastercard credit card can reach up to $ 30 per year a considerable amount if large sums are not handled in this card.

Solve the problem of sending and receiving payments from a foreign country safely and effectively

Payoneer review by Dorit J.
Dorit J.

"Best debit card for online earnings"

What do you like best?

Best debit card for online earnings. I started years ago loading payment from Istockphotos and now I also use it for my AirBnB earnings

What do you dislike?

So far no problems ... ATM is more expensive. Less then 5 transections will cost more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for all online payments

Getting payed instantly from airbnb and I can start using the payment

Learning about Payoneer?

* We monitor all Payoneer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.