Do you work for PayPal?

PayPal Reviews & Product Details

What is PayPal?

With PayPal credit card processing (Payments Standard, Payments Pro, or PayFlow) you can accept all major payment types from your customers right on your site. Simple checkout buttons or fully customized online checkouts enable scalable solutions for businesses of any size.

PayPal Screenshots

PayPal Reviews

1-50 of 746 total PayPal reviews

PayPal Reviews

1-50 of 746 total PayPal reviews
PayPal review by Wendy T.
Staff Accountant/Office Manager
Accounting
Most Recent PayPal Video Review

"I use PayPal for reconciling credit cards to the bank"

PayPal review by Brittany W.
Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Vlogger/Blogger

"Excellent tool, less than perfect customer service"

What do you like best?

I like that PayPal is a great tool for sending and receiving money. The business features of PayPal are wonderful, especially the invoicing. The invoicing was an amazing tool for my beauty business, allowing me to invoice and keep track of my sales. The option to have a PayPal business card is amazing and I love the rewards associated with the card.

What do you dislike?

The fees associated with the business tools are a bit much, but understandable. Customer service was also difficult at times, especially involving refunds and multiple charges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is a great option for people looking for a way to accept payments, as well as send them.

I use PayPal to send and receive money, for personal and business. I use PayPal to receive payments for sponsored blog posts, as well as payments for my beauty business. I have found that PayPal makes it easy to keep track of separate businesses and payments throughout the website, so I have found that to be very beneficial.

PayPal review by mabel f.
CEO

"one of the best payment gateway!"

What do you like best?

Paypal has been one of my payment processors that has been very efficient and secure. With PayPal, it is only necessary to associate a card or a bank account with an email account with which you will make your payments on the Internet. As simple as that. It has allowed me to make purchases quickly and easily without any headache, being able to make transfers quickly is another thing I like, slower to enter the page or application to make the transfer of money. - Another thing that I like about this payment processor is that once you associate any payment method in PayPal, be it the bank account or the card, you can make purchases online in all the websites of the world that accept the service. Paying, therefore, is very quick and easy. The benefits offered by this service are many, for which you have a pleasant experience when receiving or sending money.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any problems, it is very efficient and safe. Although, on the other hand, PayPal even though it has many advantages, one of the main drawbacks for many of the users and for me personally is the fees it charges for the transactions that are made. If you do not get paid those commissions would be very comfortable. but like every service must charge a percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt I recommend it, paypal is one of the best payment processors in the market, easy to register and safe to manage. Transactions are fast.

The good thing about this tool is that you can accept payments from different parts of the world, quickly and safely, this has allowed me to maintain a good relationship with clients as they feel safe when they make a payment or receive

PayPal review by grady t.
Licenciado

"Paypal a platform to send and receive securely"

What do you like best?

PayPal is a secure payment platform. It also allows you to mobilize the money electronically as a bank transfer but with absolute speed. Most people use their personal or corporate PayPal account to make payments at online shopping sites such as eBay or make payments at affiliated companies, and also to make international transfers.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this platform are 3 aspects: Savings limit: It is necessary to verify your account with a credit card if you want to have very high amounts of money without having any problem, because if you want to have the version not verified PayPal, this platform will give you a limit of money to have. Fortunately, the verification process is simple and fast.

-Commissions: Depending on where you live, how much money you mobilize and how long you carry your PayPal account you will have to pay commissions on each transaction, making you pay a little more of the price of the product. However, the fees for international transfers are considerably lower than those of a bank.

-Disputes: Malicious people can make false complaints to PayPal to recover the money they have sent you in exchange for a product or service. For example, if you sold a shirt and they say they never received it, they can start a dispute with you. This does not mean that you will run out of money, but it can be a cumbersome process; for that reason, always make sure to have evidence to expedite these disputes

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is the preferred method of payment for almost a quarter of all online buyers, has a reputation for security, protects the interests of merchants and consumers. It is also a good option for consumers and merchants. Consumers spend less time entering their information. Merchants can establish a payment system quickly, without payment in advance. definitely recommended

the benefits I have received from this platform have been very good, I make all my transactions secure and fast, despite the 3 aspects mentioned above, I have been satisfied with the work I do as a frelancer I use this platform for my clients to transfer me and so I I feel safe and the already existing has money in your account.

PayPal review by Carlton W.
Internet Network Specialist
Internet

"Versatile payment platform for customers "

What do you like best?

I like the security PayPal provides, because not only is the money protected, but so are the bank details.

I also like that it gives me confidence to be a buyer, because if some service or product does not meet my expectations I can express my dissatisfaction and PayPal replaces what I have spent.

One advantage that I can not fail to mention is that I love that opening an account at PayPal is completely free. Oh and of course I like that they accept PayPal in a lot of physical businesses and as I can charge the account everywhere thanks to the web application, it definitely makes it very easy to pay with PayPal.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about PayPal, I consider it a very friendly, easy to use and reliable website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

nothing to add, the platform is extremely easy to manage

I must confess that I have never used PayPal to receive payments, however for some years now I dedicate myself to be self-taught in my spare time and I have a fervent passion for learning, PayPal helps me to be able to pay quickly and easily for the courses I want to do online.

I also use the account to buy at Amazon because in some things you can really see the difference in costs and there is a lot you can save by buying on that website. I have used it to pay people who have given me their services in a digital way and I have never had any problem, what if you have to be aware in these cases is with the so-called "gross price" and "net price".

The customer service is incredible, I had a couple of complications and I wrote them an email on both occasions and the response was almost immediate.

PayPal review by Gordon B.
Business Professional
Internet

"an easy way to pay for my services "

What do you like best?

The quality I most appreciate about PayPal is the convenience with which I can make my transactions. The security that the platform provides me both as a buyer and seller is unmatched, also have to be clear that this platform was the pioneer in this type of payment over the Internet. I like very much that customer service is always available to solve any problem that may arise, although it is not something that happens much, because the PayPal platform is very simple to use.

The speed is another of the benefits that I appreciate PayPal, since making a transaction does not take me more than 5 minutes.

Finally among the things that stands out PayPal is in the currency exchange, instantly through the platform, this allows me to expand my purchase options without any inconvenience.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the commissions that PayPal charges you, however I am aware that to maintain the quality of the service it is necessary to charge those commissions. The annual limit that is allowed in the PayPal account, would also be something that would improve, since to extend the limit you have to provide a number of documentation and is a little annoying this process.

I want to add that if I had to make the platform even more comfortable, it would reduce the time it takes for the balance to become effective at the bank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a service that is easy to use and available anywhere in the world

About 7 years ago I came up with the idea of buying clothes online, bring it to my country and sell it, and then I did not imagine the big business behind this idea, both to buy and to receive some payments I use PayPal, is a great platform that helps us a lot to those who somehow do more than one job.

PayPal review by Emanuel R.
Sales Floor Team Member
Internet

"a good payment platform to trust"

What do you like best?

What I like most about the platform is the simplicity with which I can make and receive my payments. Although many people complain about the commission that PayPal charges for each transaction, I really see it fair, because the quality they provide in the service, is worth the cost, well says the saying that "security is priceless. I also like that they have an application for the phone quite comfortable, and I can pay anywhere through my cell phone, for me is ideal since I am almost never at home.

What do you dislike?

It's not something that I don't really like, but I feel a little scared, since my account is not verified and read by many people who have blocked their accounts on the platform, I panic losing my PayPal account, because there I keep all my savings, and if I can't recover the account again, then I would lose everything, but it's worth noting that it hasn't happened to me, I have already spent enough time using the account without verifying and nothing has happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this payment platform to all those people who have limitations to receive money from abroad.

Thanks to paypal I can make purchases online without having to leave or stop my comfortable chair, is a platform accepted on almost all websites so we can afford to buy almost anything from the comfort of our homes with just a couple of clicks.

PayPal review by Toby M.
Software Programmer

"highly reliable"

What do you like best?

What I like most about PayPal is that I can receive payments from anywhere in the world without any limitations. I have more than 5 years as a FreeLancer, in the area of web development. At first I only worked with people from my country, but from one moment to the next, my clients began to recommend me and that's how people from different countries began to contact me, at that moment the problem arose, however, I had already heard about PayPal, but it was at that moment that I encouraged myself to open an account.

The PayPal platform is friendly, very easy to use, I can handle it so much that I have advanced knowledge in everything regarding the web, but my mother also uses it with ease, counting that she is not very skillful in the subject of technology. Another reason why I like PayPal is that not only can I receive payments, but I can also make payments through the platform.

Security is another advantage of using PayPal and is that if anything irregular happens in the account they send you an email to confirm that you really are the one who is connected from the

What do you dislike?

Honestly, so far I don't have anything I don't like about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it, a very fast platform.

PayPal helps me in the daily life of my days, to tell you the truth, if it wasn't for PayPal I wouldn't have been able to become financially independent, because the fact of being able to accept foreign clients opened many doors for me that I didn't even imagine at first.

PayPal review by Jose C.
Abogado

"the best tool that exists to send and receive money"

What do you like best?

Paypal, the best tool they have done in a long time through which you can send and receive money from anywhere in the world without any problem, you can use paypal to make online purchases such as eBay or anywhere else you accept as payment to paypal, your billing method is incredible because with that you can keep track of everything that happens on your account and so keep track of your payments are very safe with paypal there is no type of theft in this platform, in general paypal is wonderful

What do you dislike?

One of the things I do not like about paypal is that depending on where you are, they charge you a very high commission, the other is that if you do not have an associated credit card you have a limit when doing your operations, you can not receive or transfer much money but of the rest personally I have no other complaint paypal has helped me a lot in the time that I have been using

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend paypal for both companies and for people because with this you can solve your payment problems to other people and it serves as much as for small, medium and large companies

Paypal is an incredible tool as I said before because with this many people have solved their problem of sending and receiving money to other people in the world and it is effective because it is done at the moment, not like in the banks that you have to wait at least 2 or 3 days

PayPal review by Axel C.
Ingeniero Industrial

"PayPal the best digital wallet "

What do you like best?

I have been using Paypal for about 5 years , and I can say with a lot of base that it is the best way to send your money safely through a simple e-mail , PayPal has been my best ally in many transactions I have done for a long time, and It is the best thing I have used so far and I doubt very much that there is a wallet as efficient, secure and easy as PayPal . I highly recommend PayPal to people who ask me which wallet I use to save my money and my answer is always and it will be PAYPAL , I love it very much and the best thing is that

I have not had any problem with this, it has the best protocols of security for your money be safe at all times . I had never before been able to receive, request and make payments securely until I found the Maximum King of all the Electronic Wallets !

What do you dislike?

I have no negative criticism to comment on PayPal, I have always said and say it is the best electronic wallet that exists. I recommend 100%

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

I recommend it to people who have business and receive large payments, paypal is the best way to keep your money safe

PayPal does not solve problems only at the Business level, but also Personal.

You can make your transitions easily and quickly by just an email

PayPal review by Ian F.
Customer Support

" is a good payment manager"

What do you like best?

the best of paypal is the practicality because: it is very easy to make a payment virtually, as well as make a deposit from an online account and are made immediately, compared to banks, which may take 24 or 48 hours

What do you dislike?

the worst thing is that when negotiating a product, there are often confusions regarding the gross or net amounts and the limitations without verification: if we do not have the account verified by a credit card, we will have limits when extracting the money monthly and in a total way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best recommendation I can give is that they always have the paypal account to use with all the documents up to date, since paypal usually limits the accounts without previous notice and it is better to avoid this tedious process

something good that I could solve thanks to paypal is the opportunity to be able to attract clients from other countries without worrying about the way they pay me since they can send money from a paypal account and the payment would become effective immediately

PayPal review by Josh S.
Human Resources Positions

"the best platform to pay"

What do you like best?

the ease of using paypal to pay is enormous, paypal is accepted almost everywhere and can save your life in an economic way many times, is super safe if you do things well and apart from that you can transfer without any problem to people from another part of the world.

What do you dislike?

paypal has a big problem and are the disputes, always or almost always win the people who dispute and these are always thieves, there are people who pay you for a product with paypal and the next day you make a dispute saying it was an unauthorized payment and paypal is on the side of him and the seller loses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is super easy to handle and understand

paypal has helped me to pay people who are in the other corner of the world without any problem and that makes things a lot easier since it is not necessary to be adding him to a bank or things like that, just add his mail and you can pay him.

PayPal review by Kevin G.
Sales Specialist
Telecommunications

"Nothing more secure and fast than PayPal."

What do you like best?

The automation system of new customers allows me to have more users involved when I pay for the service I offer and also when paying for a product in an online store allows me to save the option of releasing the money until I see the product arrives.

Not every payment system on the Internet, I can bring the confidence that gives me this and more because I can be aware of what I pay in each form of payment or when changing the currency how much it will come out, because everything has a cost and is truly acceptable for everything it offers.

What do you dislike?

What I can consider as a contra to personal PayPal accounts is that they are very tedious when it comes to handling large quantities, which I quite need, as I usually have quantities for products I offer.

What makes me different when I use an account in a business way, because I guide the way I handle policies with respect to these accounts, because the only thing that seems wrong to me is that they are very strict and sometimes makes me do the transactions personally, so as to avoid possible problems and commissions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With all their services and features, I consider it the best one.

This is the only medium that has given me clarity when it comes to seeing business on the Internet.

At the time of handling the commission, I can accept it, for the fact of handling few transactions in terms of money transfers or withdrawals, a case that makes me quite agile when using the service. In my group is constituted big companies where they have used the means of paying me as for me to complain and more for the security that has offered me in each transaction.

PayPal review by Elizabeth S.
Assistant Manager

"Amazing!!"

What do you like best?

All systems to secure me with new working systems ask me a way to pay me and this is one of the options that many platforms request. Which makes me profitable when working over the Internet.

Well, it was very few times where I could take advantage of the platforms where it took me time to invest time so that they would give me a fairly acceptable remuneration when it came to charging and more when I knew that I was going to protect myself with the means of commission and what it implied that I would get paid net.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like it at all is the fact that I can't take advantage of all the benefits of PayPal because it doesn't contain a credit card, plus I can't put one from a family member but one for personal use.

So I have had to pay for one over the Internet where I do not generate so much trust, but to enjoy the service. Well I find it quite unreasonable and more so knowing that they are not being handled with high amounts. This affects a lot; sometimes I have had to pay for different bills for the fact of having a medium impact or even being on the verge of limiting myself for the fact of considering suspicious payments and that I have explained on many occasions that they come from a service that I offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing better than feel you're money is safe. That' what you get using PayPal.

Having the PayPal service allowed me to have real confidence when it came to stimulating the small amounts I handle on the platforms I work with, which also allows me to pay for extras that make me generate more money.

I find it very viable to be in constant communication with the means of customer service, more than anything because it manages to get me out of doubts regarding the different requests that I get to my email.

PayPal review by Pamela S.
Project Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"A secure payment processor."

What do you like best?

I really like the way the service is provided, because when you receive or send money, you automatically send a message to email, a case that provides enough security, the only thing that sometimes can be recognized in a long time.

In addition, that any notification of the service or problem with my account, automatically notifies me and more I become viable because everything comes first to my phone and as I move through any place, it is easier for me to know what is done in my account.

What do you dislike?

I don't like and that they should change is their system with which they manage to alarm the users of possible scams, since at no time do they give a signal if we are paying in a service that is reliable or similar case.

They could also reduce the commissions at the time of sending high amounts, because sometimes it is quite harmful to me the fact of having to pay an amount that surpasses other services of the house. In addition, that they do not have a means to have a conversation by means of a chat, according to my knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most secure payment system. You don't have to worry.

With the service I was able to have a connection more in line with my clients, because my way of offering my services on the web has managed to constitute me in different modalities and new users saw that they would pay for something of total security and did not have to make any claim later.

I could also create a personal link where people clicked and had the option to automatically pay for the service I offer and obviously I indicate a cup where I have to get net my amount and they will have to send gross.

PayPal review by James T.
Information Technology Specialist

"Don't need anything else."

What do you like best?

In all the services that I was able to register, it was complicated for me to have to give truly special data for my consideration, a case that seemed quite abusive to me, but at the time I found this service, I only had to give personal information and where I live.

I can even omit the step of having to affiliate with a credit card, which seems quite important to me, since I do not have one of it and the one I have is not acceptable according to the policies of the service. From the beginning always begins to advise you of the resources you can use.

What do you dislike?

The bad thing I can consider about the service is that I can't have several computers connected at the same time, which makes me quite useless when it comes to having to pay for a service that arrives every hour. Well, the system with which I am entrenched, I get different requests that I can not fail to take advantage of.

Sometimes I am shocked by the fact that I can not have a thing that guarantees that the person is not going to make a dispute the moment I receive a payment, a fact that has hampered me on several occasions by scammers customers who are on the web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. Once you're start using, it it'll be easiest for you.

Thanks to the means of transferring as a family, I have been able to save large amounts of money, a case that has been quite optimal for me to pay for other services with which I rely on the web monthly.

In addition, I have been able to generate a link where I can use the means for people who see my website to contribute a small amount of money in terms of personal savings or to improve the resources available on the web, remember that people have a different impression and among them are the collaborators.

PayPal review by Mark M.
Advertising Manager

"Perfect!"

What do you like best?

With this platform I could have a positive critique about all the web services that I stumbled upon at a general level, so I don't complain about constantly using it and paying its fee in every transaction I make. More for having the facility to use different resources.

I consider quite the means to be able to request and send payments constantly and without limitation, of course bearing in mind not to work with high enough amounts, because there is if I would have problems with presenting where the money comes from or something similar at every moment that you get an income.

What do you dislike?

What I do not think is a good use for people who try to save commissions when we refer to each transaction; because 5% in each transaction is quite complex when it comes to employing, but it is feasible to confirm each transaction.

Its particularity when it comes to registering new clients, seems incomplete to me, as it does not fully meet the requirements that I need when it comes to registering it in my database, as my web platform is based on a multitude of people who are constantly acquiring the product over the Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, transaction are made in seconds. It's perfect to handle your money.

Thanks to being secured to the service I was able to have a completion of transactions a day, because I was not limited to make a transfer in terms of the time to use, ie a system that gives confidence at any time of day and that each transaction is made as agreed.

In addition, that sometimes gives the facility to have the money paralyzed, until we confirm the reception of the product or service, keep in mind that not all the users yield to comply with the policies in other media, but with this one I could have a complete transcription at the time of making them pay and comply with the complete transcription.

PayPal review by Osmel T.
Diseñador gráfico

"The most practical way to make your payments"

What do you like best?

Paypal is a platform that is well-known worldwide with which you can send or receive payments, save your dienero, offer products or services. you can register at paypal for free and also link your credit card with your account. it is a very innovative pay.

What do you dislike?

in the short time I have been using the platform I found it fascinating I only had one problem that someone mistakenly sent a money to my paypal account without me authorizing it and temporarily blocked it for security measure problem that can easily be solved by uploading a photo of my identity documents and confirming with my phone number

Recommendations to others considering the product

As previously mentioned, paypal is too useful to make payment to my clients. I suggest you download the app that you can get for free in the play store and from there you can enter from your smart phone and make payments from there, paypal provides a lot of convenience to your users that's why it's the best

The paypal platform is very useful to make payments for services or request charges easily, many companies use this means to move their money in a safe way.

PayPal review by María Eugenia L.
Gerente de oficina

"The easy way to pay"

What do you like best?

Paypal is a very stable platform in which you can send or receive payments from anywhere in the world, what i love about it is that i can use it to pay for many services and it is a very secure platform. the mobile application is very useful because it is not necessary to be in front of your computer to be able to send or verify your payments.

What do you dislike?

In certain occasions it has happened to me that the system does not leave me at the moment that i put it to recover password, it does not let me change it but it is u. problem that managed to solve the rest is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To any friend, acquaintance or co-worker i recommend downloading the mobile application which helps you pay in stores.

In the workplace helps me keep accounts up to date with the ease of payment that offers me

PayPal review by Dustin N.
Chief Everythingist
Internet

"And easy to use payment platform not just for auctions anymore"

What do you like best?

The user experience and user interface from a consumer perspective is clean, easy to use, and offers a broad suite of functional tools for making payments across multiple e-commerce websites from those that take PayPal natively to even those that just take credit cards but don't take Paypal specifically. From a vendor perspective the tools offered by PayPal from its credit card API to invoicing tools to fraud monitoring software along with its tight and aggression with shopping cart partner platforms is second to none in both terms of breadth of features and options, but also ease of use from it's back end experiences as a vendor payment administrator and offers a easy to get started integration path for both the beginner e-commerce merchant just starting out to a large scale merchant eager to chayanne the reporting and payments apis available into its e-commerce platform.

What do you dislike?

Some policies and procedures are buried and while it is certainly up to the end user, consumer or vendor to be familiar with all of the policies procedures that PayPal lists as guiding principles for doing transactions with PayPal some of these are onerous to comply with without prohibitive costs and or being at a Enterprise level of business that smaller merchants AKA Mom and pops could not meet in order to comply. Specifically I am referring to the raffle policy and the regulations surrounding taking PayPal for a bona fide charitable sale of raffle tickets for the benefit of a 501c3 organization. Also fund holds, while a necessary protection mechanism against fraudulent transactions, can be a large percentage of a beginning business's operational funds and getting a live person who has any authority to modify the percentage being withheld is no feat for anyone without a large amount of patience and dedication, not to mention willingness to spend a large quantity of time both on hold on the phone and also writing many, many, many customer service inquiries through both web based service ticket forms and replies to these forms via email as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The returns you will see when adopting PayPal as a alternate payment provider in addition to your own credit card processing if you have existing credit card processing accounts will in most cases trump any platform setup costs either from your eCommerce vendor or development staff costs in terms of rate of return and rate of initial trustworthiness perceived by unsure customers who will choose to use PayPal to pay for purchases on your website, so don't be "penny wise and pound foolish" in your decision looking solely at custom integration numbers to launch PayPal as a additional payment method in your decision to adopt PayPal as a additional payment source for your customers.

PayPal has provided a legitimacy of a verifiable payment platform that customers trust especially when identifying a new brand and deciding whether it's you place an order and it's rain payment details not truly knowing if the website they are visiting is truly trustworthy because regardless of a SSL certificate customers really I'm looking for a brand that they have either heard of or have an existing relationship with before trusting them with credit card and or debit card information. As a successful entrepreneur in a wide array of e-commerce spaces the brands that I have rolled out have been new to consumers and the easiest way for many consumers to test the brand with a payment that they can feel secure as having their back as a consumer advocate and also not having to give out more details then absolutely necessary with this new brand, PayPal has been a large percentage of new customer payment types for newly rolled-out e-commerce ventures.

PayPal review by daniel a.
customer support

" very good option"

What do you like best?

what I like the most is the ease that PayPal gives when receiving payments from people and companies from anywhere in the world and very safely

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that on repeated occasions, paypal limits the funds obtained in the accounts without any prior warning, thus causing inconvenience since we have to wait a stipulated time for the limitation to be removed, which is a bit tedious

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best recommendation to give is to have all the documents required by the platform a day in order to avoid future inconveniences due to limitations of funds that sometimes occur in this platform

The biggest benefit definitely obtained is the ease with which payments can be received since sometimes I have clients from other parts of the world where, due to the difference in country, I can not make a bank transfer obstacle overcome thanks to this great payment processor

PayPal review by Kipkoech K.
IT FIBER NETWORK TECHNICIAN
Computer Networking
(5001-10,000 employees)

"PayPal my trusted Online Money Transfer Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can transfer money through the internet using PayPal platform. PayPal provides global money transfer processes where you can send money wherever you are to where you want the money to be sent to so long as you are connected to the internet. PayPal is easy to learn and understand hence making it possible to gain more clients across the world. PayPal has been integrated into so many banking systems including Visa, Master card and mobile money transfer services like M-PESA. You can receive or send money within a shorter period of time when you use PayPal.

What do you dislike?

I like almost everything while using PayPal but the only problem is that there is high exposure to frauds. Attackers normally steal your money through the internet and that is the major threat PayPal can lead you to

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend PayPal to my friends because it offers the best services and is more secured than any other online money transfer web application

I use PayPal to solve the issue of money transfer and Payment of goods and services

PayPal review by jackson disa w.
Sales And Marketing Specialist

"with Paypal, you pay and get payed from anywhere in the world (fast, safe and conveniently)"

What do you like best?

I introduced my company to paypal, at first it was hard doing business internationally but only locally because payment were physical and fast, but then a nice friend told me about paypal I did my research on it and convinced my company to give it a try, we had potential customers from almost every part of the world that loved our work, since using paypal this are the benefits so far,

1. creating a paypal account was easy and fast.

2. transaction details are in order and easily read

3. payment are send instantly and even shopping online for other products that might be helpful to our company is easier and faster

4. its more secure and can be accessed by multiple users with login information and transact efficiently

5. automatic and manual payments are better optioned

6. the accounts can be easily accesses be it via phone or web and that is smart

7. transaction costs a re effective

8. the phone app is small and well build to browse through settings

9. email confirmation of payments received and sent is also reliable

10. it allows to cancel false payments \

11. our customers are allowed to pay with credit and debit cards

What do you dislike?

-in the business account changing information or details is more complex I have to provide details of copies of business name changes which when I do sometimes Get rejected

-business credits are offers only to limited countries

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a great software for small companies help to conduct business effectively, it send and receives money instantly without paperwork, its more convenient than ever, its a free to download or access tool, its more secure and it fees for transactions are fair.

transacts so fast than you can imagine, we have realized so much that my company is even thinking of implementing payments to employees via paypal.

PayPal review by Sara O.
Secretary

"Helpful For Invoicing "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily create invoices that you can send via PayPal or copy the link. It is especially helpful because the client pays through PayPal - so it automatically closes out that invoice. This makes it easy to keep track of paid and unpaid invoices, and to see a record of all transactions.

What do you dislike?

The fees! But there are fees with any system, including newcomers like Wave.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Are you a freelancer that needs to send invoices? PayPal is easy to use and convenient! If you already use another platform, look into PayPal's options to see what works for you (ex. paying to a card, not a bank account).

As someone who freelances, PayPal has been an easy and straightforward way to bill clients, keep track of invoices, and see a history of payment. It's incredibly easy to move money from PayPal to my bank account (although it would be nice if they stopped trying to get me to pay them to send the money to a credit card).

PayPal review by Edwin M.
Ingeniero Industrial

"The safest way for your Money"

What do you like best?

PayPal is a means by which you can send, request and receive money quickly and easily from anywhere in the world.

PayPal is one of the most recognized Internet Wallets worldwide, it was recognized for its excellent quality of service to users who come from PayPal.

Also it should be noted that it is a very simple application to handle. It has extraordinary Security protocols that keep your Account and your Money safe.

Another thing that I love about PayPal is that it has its own App. You can download it on your cell phone or tablet and you do not necessarily need a computer to make any transaction. .

PayPal is very safe, easy and fast. . One of the Best App to Save, Send and Request Payments Anywhere,

I recommend it a lot

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to discuss about PayPal. I trust blindly in this Progrema to Save my Money.

As for Send, Request and receive. . I can not be more satisfied with PayPal.

It's the best way to have your money. Sure. To all the people who ask me or ask me to advise them about a good wallet. Always dig PAYPAL

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the Best

PayPal has solved many problems not only in the workplace, but also the Personal. With PayPal you can make the safest and fastest transactions anywhere, anytime. It has never been so easy to send money through an e-mail

PayPal review by morris w.
Account Executive
Food & Beverages

"The best wey to pay and accept payments"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Paypal is that I can receive money in any form that I want. You can then convert the amount sent in your paypal account into your desired currency. Money transfer takes a maximum of 15 seconds to get to your desired destination. It is straightforward to use just like opening an account. They also have a great app that helps us access the account.

What do you dislike?

They charge very high transaction fees compared to their competitors such as skrill and payoneer. They should consider revising those costs. In addition, they have a very poor customer service. It's very hard to reach their customer service team. They normally have specific hours in which you can contact them. Their email response is also very delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is a saver for any person dealing with online transactions.Just try it.

Paypal has helped us accept all the major payment types from our clients. It has also helped us streamline the manner in which we pays our creditors.

PayPal review by Egidiusz D.
Administrator IT

"PayPal - All transactions in one place"

What do you like best?

PayPal is a service thanks to which we can make payments very quickly and safely. It is straightforward to set up and even more comfortable to use. All functions are, well described, and it is hard not to understand. By paying with a PayPal account, we can be sure that we are safe. If a seller turns out to be a fraudster or sends us the wrong or broken item, the assistance will be very happy to help us recover our money. All transactions via PayPal go very quickly, often faster than in banks. A handy option is also the ability to have more than one PayPal account. This , allows us to have several reports for several private or corporate purposes.

What do you dislike?

Using PayPal, I didn't meet any significant drawbacks. This, is one of the better and safer services for making payments, and it is hard to find any more significant problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PayPal mainly to users who want to improve their online transactions. Speed, security, and ease of use — these words correctly describe what PayPal offers us.

We use PayPal services mainly to make payments or transfer money. In our opinion, it is the safest and most reliable tool of this type.

PayPal review by Genesis S.
Ingeniero civil

"Send, Receive, Request payment quickly and securely with PayPal "

What do you like best?

PayPal is a digital platform that is intended to send, request and receive money in the fastest and safest way in any part of the world. With Paypal you can also make different types of Payments.

The registration is completely free, with only place your data, email and password and you will be part of the PayPal Community and you can receive your payments through your email. As easy and simple as that.

You can make your Billing in the way you like, it can be personalized or Commercial. It's as easy as taking a Chupeta from a child.

There are several pages that charge more than 3% at the time of making a transaction, Paypal does not happen, since they charge a minimum commission depending on the amount of money you are sending but never exceeds 1% commission, PayPal has a large number of security protocols that make your account and money 100% safe at all times

PayPal is the best, I recommend it a lot at all times. Excellent platform.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with the PayPal Platform is very useful, dynamic, safe and easy to use. I recommend it and there is no better page than PayPal. It has incredible tools that make it unique and unequaled

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the Best

Sending, Receiving and Requesting Money through E-mail has never been so easy. Throughout the years the technology has increased so much that now by a simple email you can make payments, it's something incredible. PayPal is very useful at a personal and business level because there is nothing better than making payments securely and with Paypal is Possible

PayPal review by jolie v.
operations assistant

"PayPal is the best!"

What do you like best?

If you want a simple way to send money to vendors or employees, PayPal is the best way to do it! I have seen so many people have issues with newer companies misplacing their money or double charging but PayPal, in my experience, has never had a issue processing payments. Their business debit card is super convenient, has no fees, and helps when trying to keep personal fiances and business transactions separate.

What do you dislike?

I would love an online chat service. The few times I have had an issue with being double charged (by the vendors) PayPal has always come to my rescue but the process could be quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get PayPal, get a free debit card, and take advantage of all of PayPal's perks and you will find your experience very rewarding. I have been using this product personally and professionally for years and I have never had an issue!

At our company we use PayPal to expense certain items. PayPal makes it easier to send the money to employees, within seconds, instead of having one card being passed around.

PayPal review by bato t.
Interior Designer
Architecture & Planning

"paypal and money transfers"

What do you like best?

I would simply start this by that, with paypal I pay and get payed just via my mail and its most efficient, within minutes I have my cash or have sent payment for whatever goods I have bought be it online or physically.

paypal is so simple that the though of receiving cash through it gives me chill, its smooth and and works well

I only need my mail, to sign up for an account is easy and free.

with a business account I can send invoices and request for payments and also pay

paypal business invoices are easily customized and more so I can add attachements and request for partial payments if not all

now I can even add my paypal payment method to my website and guest can pay easily.

accepts debits and credit cards.

its a nice experience using paypal

What do you dislike?

paypal seems secure but a person having your mail and login detail, its easy to steal your money.

some of paypl features doesn't work in Africa like business capital loans and that really keeps us out of opportunities.

to change paypal details is not easy and takes very long process, an easy mistake while hgiving your details could cause you a real deal when you want to edit or change your information

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Paypal to whoever interested and would want to reduce trips to banks and send cash instantly only via email address, more securely and accurately, have customized invoices and payment method that could also be used on personal websites, receive and send payments across the world efficient and conveniently.

payments on time and in order, with paypal its easy to send and receive payments from across the world, from your desktop or place of comfort can send invoices to many persons and vice versa. works well for personal and professional use

PayPal review by Bob N.
Bob Newberg

"The superior way to pay"

What do you like best?

PayPal is the best product to use if you send money around a lot. The site is easy to use, you can save vendor information to make future payments, and you can use your account just like a regular bank account minus fees. It is truly the only way to bank worry-free.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about PayPal. I have been using it for years and thought it has barely changed there isn't much I would change. If there was an easier way to communicate with support that would be helpful. The few times I've contacted via telephone or message submission it took far too long to get ahold of a human.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for one of their debit cards when opening a business account. It makes it simple to keep business expenses separate from personal ones when running a small business.

Sending cash to multiple people has never been easier. Money is able to flow in and out of my account in a clearly documented way.

PayPal review by Conor F.
Account Executive

"Does everything I need it to."

What do you like best?

I enjoy using PayPal because It's so simple to log in and transfer funds to my bank account. It also is super easy to pay for products online with PayPal instead of my credit card. I like the interface and the app as well. Instead of having to wait for funds to transfer to my account which can take several days. When I use Paypal it only takes one or two days max. I also don't have to worry about any sort of fees. Lastly, it makes online purchases a breeze because I don't have to fill out my credit card info every time.

What do you dislike?

Even though the transfer of funds from Paypal to my bank account is faster than just having a transfer directly to my account. I wish Paypal could be even faster, like within 24 hours or instantly. That would be a real game changer for me.

The business problems I solve by using Paypal is the electronic transfer of funds from my Airbnb account directly to my Paypal account and then to my bank account. It makes my payouts faster and avoids any fee that I would encounter otherwise.

PayPal review by Jackson L.
Consumer Goods

"PayPal is better for your money"

What do you like best?

I have been using PayPal for a couple years and it has gotten so much better. I like how we can instantly receive money from pretty much anybody and instantly transfer it to your bank using a Visa card. This saves me a lot of time when I'm on the road and someone purchases something from me. Other than it's money management features, PayPal has excellent customer service who have always helped me with certain customer issues.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact PayPal likes to hold funds when creating a new account or when you start selling on ebay. It is necessary though so it's not much of an issue.

Since most of the people I have dealt with own a PayPal account, it is very easy to sell your product. It can connect to your bank, they provide you with a card, and they also provide you with credit if you qualify which has saved me in the past.

PayPal review by Jose Luis R.
Director de Tecnologia

"Paypal an online payment platform."

What do you like best?

Paypal is a payment gateway or a payment platform with advantages and disadvantages. The things that I like most about PayPal are: the transfers that are made usually take place immediately, regardless of the distance from which it is made, another advantage is the possibility of exchanging currencies from dollar to euro and vice versa with its respective change of moment and allows us to make transactions with people whose currency of use is the euro, another advantage is the convenience of opening an account that, except for a bank, you need an email, of course, when verifying the account to make movements older is necessary other requirements, and finally among the things I like is the ease with which the money is sent, only the mail that is associated with the paypal account is necessary and the amount to transfer with that is enough to make the transference.

What do you dislike?

Despite the advantages that paypal has, there are certainly disadvantages that must be taken into account when using this payment platform, both to make a payment and to receive it, the first thing I do not like is that to have sums of relatively large money is necessary to verify the account and this verification depends on entering a credit card of the currencies that are handled here, that is, someone without a credit card is deprived of taking full advantage of paypal, the second thing that sometimes is conditional to use this platform are the commissions that in my opinion are quite high, the commissions will always depend on the amount of money you want to transfer and is always deducted from the money transferred, if I spend $ 25 to a person, that person will receive $ 25 less commission for the transfer. And the third and last disadvantage in my opinion is the most important thing is that there is something called a dispute, and that is when someone who sent money wants to recover it for the same reason, but the problem is that sometimes this process is used by malicious people and The truth is that a high percentage of disputes always win the people who send the money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is a necessary platform at the moment for the support that your community gives you but the truth is that when it comes to using it, you have to take into account the disadvantages that you have, since I think that if they can affect the decision to use it or not, is true that there are times when it is necessary to make payments on the web or to include it as a form of payment in any of our businesses or websites that offer a service or article but my recommendation is to study the commissions that represent the amount that is going to transfer and that the transactions that are going to be carried out are made with people of trust or with entities, because there is always the risk that someone will pay us for a service and after acquiring it, demand your money again, and we would go into that rather cumbersome process where there are chances of losing money.

The truth that paypal becomes a platform of pay necessary when we talk about software and office work, because being so famous, is the method of payment par excellence in many places and therefore, it is impossible to precind from its use, I I have used to pay on websites to acquire wordpress issues, bootstrap themes, I have used it to add it as a form of payment through a plugin to different websites that I have designed, and in some occasions I have received payments for projects through of paypal. The truth is that fame and support for the use of paypal is what makes it so useful.

PayPal review by Erika M.
Manager Big Data And Developer Web

"Excellent option for electronic payments"

What do you like best?

I use paypal on my website because it is very easy to integrate, it has a very detailed and simple documentation, I can also say that with paypal I can send and receive payments from third parties very easily, it has a very novel platform that keeps my money safe, something that I love Paypal is that it has excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like is that the money is not updated in real time when transactions are received, the commissions are somewhat high and it is a bit annoying that the session closes very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a payment platform that can be easily adapted to any business, I recommend it.

With Paypal we obtain many benefits, among them, the ease of payment by credit card for our clients, in addition to being able to withdraw our money directly to the bank.