PayPal

With PayPal credit card processing (Payments Standard, Payments Pro, or PayFlow) you can accept all major payment types from your customers right on your site. Simple checkout buttons or fully customized online checkouts enable scalable solutions for businesses of any size.

Work for PayPal?

Learning about PayPal?

PayPal Reviews

Showing 626 PayPal reviews
PayPal review by Jose Luis R.
Jose Luis R.

"Paypal an online payment platform."

What do you like best?

Paypal is a payment gateway or a payment platform with advantages and disadvantages. The things that I like most about PayPal are: the transfers that are made usually take place immediately, regardless of the distance from which it is made, another advantage is the possibility of exchanging currencies from dollar to euro and vice versa with its respective change of moment and allows us to make transactions with people whose currency of use is the euro, another advantage is the convenience of opening an account that, except for a bank, you need an email, of course, when verifying the account to make movements older is necessary other requirements, and finally among the things I like is the ease with which the money is sent, only the mail that is associated with the paypal account is necessary and the amount to transfer with that is enough to make the transference.

What do you dislike?

Despite the advantages that paypal has, there are certainly disadvantages that must be taken into account when using this payment platform, both to make a payment and to receive it, the first thing I do not like is that to have sums of relatively large money is necessary to verify the account and this verification depends on entering a credit card of the currencies that are handled here, that is, someone without a credit card is deprived of taking full advantage of paypal, the second thing that sometimes is conditional to use this platform are the commissions that in my opinion are quite high, the commissions will always depend on the amount of money you want to transfer and is always deducted from the money transferred, if I spend $ 25 to a person, that person will receive $ 25 less commission for the transfer. And the third and last disadvantage in my opinion is the most important thing is that there is something called a dispute, and that is when someone who sent money wants to recover it for the same reason, but the problem is that sometimes this process is used by malicious people and The truth is that a high percentage of disputes always win the people who send the money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is a necessary platform at the moment for the support that your community gives you but the truth is that when it comes to using it, you have to take into account the disadvantages that you have, since I think that if they can affect the decision to use it or not, is true that there are times when it is necessary to make payments on the web or to include it as a form of payment in any of our businesses or websites that offer a service or article but my recommendation is to study the commissions that represent the amount that is going to transfer and that the transactions that are going to be carried out are made with people of trust or with entities, because there is always the risk that someone will pay us for a service and after acquiring it, demand your money again, and we would go into that rather cumbersome process where there are chances of losing money.

The truth that paypal becomes a platform of pay necessary when we talk about software and office work, because being so famous, is the method of payment par excellence in many places and therefore, it is impossible to precind from its use, I I have used to pay on websites to acquire wordpress issues, bootstrap themes, I have used it to add it as a form of payment through a plugin to different websites that I have designed, and in some occasions I have received payments for projects through of paypal. The truth is that fame and support for the use of paypal is what makes it so useful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PayPal
PayPal review by grady t.
grady t.

"Paypal a platform to send and receive securely"

What do you like best?

PayPal is a secure payment platform. It also allows you to mobilize the money electronically as a bank transfer but with absolute speed. Most people use their personal or corporate PayPal account to make payments at online shopping sites such as eBay or make payments at affiliated companies, and also to make international transfers.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this platform are 3 aspects: Savings limit: It is necessary to verify your account with a credit card if you want to have very high amounts of money without having any problem, because if you want to have the version not verified PayPal, this platform will give you a limit of money to have. Fortunately, the verification process is simple and fast.

-Commissions: Depending on where you live, how much money you mobilize and how long you carry your PayPal account you will have to pay commissions on each transaction, making you pay a little more of the price of the product. However, the fees for international transfers are considerably lower than those of a bank.

-Disputes: Malicious people can make false complaints to PayPal to recover the money they have sent you in exchange for a product or service. For example, if you sold a shirt and they say they never received it, they can start a dispute with you. This does not mean that you will run out of money, but it can be a cumbersome process; for that reason, always make sure to have evidence to expedite these disputes

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is the preferred method of payment for almost a quarter of all online buyers, has a reputation for security, protects the interests of merchants and consumers. It is also a good option for consumers and merchants. Consumers spend less time entering their information. Merchants can establish a payment system quickly, without payment in advance. definitely recommended

the benefits I have received from this platform have been very good, I make all my transactions secure and fast, despite the 3 aspects mentioned above, I have been satisfied with the work I do as a frelancer I use this platform for my clients to transfer me and so I I feel safe and the already existing has money in your account.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

PayPal review by Shardul G.
Shardul G.

"Send and Receive Money with Paypal"

What do you like best?

Paypal make very easy to send and receive money online.Paypal support more than 13 currencies so we can also send and receive money worldwide anywhere.Create Paypal account is very easy we have register account as we register on any website.Paypal provide feature for link bank account with paypal account and we can transfer our paypal balance fund into our bank account.We can receive money from other country sender instantly without any delay.We only just need to give paypal email address for receive money from anyone.

What do you dislike?

Paypal bank account verification service take 2 to 3 day for verify bank account this should be fast.Paypal cut some fees from international payment.I am indian user and in india paypal not give any feature for load money into paypal account this feature should be add in india.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send and Receive money online easily with paypal.

We receive billing payments from our client using paypal payment method because its very fast and secure and does not matter who is sending payments from which country to any location.Paypal SDK help us to add paypal payment service into our Ecommerce online store.

PayPal review by Sophie W.
Sophie W.

"The Safe Way To Spend Online"

What do you like best?

PayPal is a great way to spend, store, and accept money online. I find it much safer and reliable than putting my debit or credit card info into many websites when I want to make a purchase. It's easy to use and it's (mostly) free, barring a few standard fees you may receive when sending money to other accounts. It's usefulness outweighs most drawbacks the website/service may have and has kept me loyal to the site for many years.

What do you dislike?

Customer service calls tend to be pretty common and aren't really optional in some cases, leaving you to deal with your money potentially being in limbo. Customer service is not always a pleasant experience in the case of PayPal, and should be improved for the sake of the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the safest way to spend money and receive money online. Nothing else comes close. It's important that people use something to protect themselves and their money while shopping online, and PayPal is great for that.

It's been a great way to send and receive payments, donations, and other various money related uses.

PayPal review by Milan K.
Milan K.

"Paypal is Best for Send and Receive Money"

What do you like best?

We can easily send and receive money online with Paypal.Paypal is very secure and fast for online money transfer Nationally or Internationally.Paypal support many country currency if we receive money in another country currency conversation process is automatically handle by paypal.We just only need Email-id for send and request money to anyone not need any account number.Paypal give facility for link bank account and debit and credit card with paypal account and we can transfer paypal balance into link bank account.

What do you dislike?

Paypal cut higher transaction fees on international payment.Paypal indian user cant load money into paypal account and cant hold received payment on paypal for more than 24 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send and receive money online with Paypal.

Paypal payment gateway sdk very helpful for us to integrate Paypal payment gateway into our ecommerce and online store for accept payments from our user.Its easy to pay option for user to pay for our online services.Paypal is free so we dont need to pay for use Paypal payment gateway.

PayPal review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"PayPal is the best friend you never knew you needed. "

What do you like best?

Just the overall ease in which you can get paid in so many ways. I mean you get a paypal.me link people can use, you can send invoices request money set up payment pages it is integrated into other platforms such as payhip and so many more stores. I mean... it is just so convenient...not ot mention the paypal here card reader and tools you can use with that.

What do you dislike?

I really really wish they would attach an account number and routing number so that you could use it to get money that way as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a way for customers to pay you just skip the kids table and come to the adults table. PayPal offers every way to get paid you could possibly need.

getting paid for digital products is my biggest deal. Also getting paid from survey sites and various apps that provide cash for doing various task. They all cash out via paypal.

PayPal review by Carl V.
Carl V.

"Dude, PayPal is so awesome! Our company runs on it!"

What do you like best?

We love how PayPal doesn't force you to accept payments within your website. We can accept PayPal payments from customers over the phone, through links in emails, and dude, it makes things so much easier for us! With PayPal, we can have a list of customers' purchases, and then copy the information down and paste it into Microsoft OneNote! PayPal is everything we need to be happy. Except for the 2.5% fee...

What do you dislike?

Man, I just can't get over the fact that PayPal takes 2.5% of our money. I mean, Facebook Messenger payments doesn't do that! The only reason we can't use Facebook Messenger is because not everyone has a Facebook! I believe that Facebook should be a requirement; it would save a whole lot of money for our business! I also don't like how PayPal's phone support is just, dude, plain complicated! There are like 40 different options, lol.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using PayPal, dude, I totally suggest knowing which of your customers can pay you on Facebook Messenger, and which of your customers need to pay you on PayPal. It saves a lot of money for me, man!

With PayPal, we are awesomely accepting payments from those who would otherwise not be able to pay us, either because they don't have a Facebook, or because they have a PayPal balance that they cannot transfer to their bank and wait for. PayPal lets customers pay us instantly, and that's why we dig it!

PayPal review by Arnaldo C.
Arnaldo C.

"Good payment processor, with some flaws"

What do you like best?

In general, in terms of quality of service, sending money, payment of services, purchase of products and payment of subscriptions I really have no complaints, it is an impeccable and stable service, I usually use PayPal every time I have the option to pay, There are several things that I like very much, the speed of the payments is incredible, the easy to pay so much so that with 2 clicks you have already bought

I also like your option of recurring payments which takes away a headache by paying a subscription to a service monthly, in addition to this there is the option to send money as a gift and do not take commissions and this is great to send money to family or friends!

Added to this, the security of the platform is something that I also like, even to have a paypal account must be verified with your credit card or your bank account!

but in conclusion what I like most is the ease of payment and the speed of service!

What do you dislike?

At the beginning of the year I would have answered that nothing displeased me, but lately I have had recurring problems with paypal, apparently my account has some problem and they are already more than 3 times this year that have confirmed my identity, the last time they did it was a few days and almost closed my account, I had to call and talk to them personally, the truth and I have a little disappointed this problem, although not everything is bad, the support has always responded in a good way and fast, so this problem it has always been possible to solve, I hope that in the future this does not happen again, I still trust in PayPal as one of my first online payment options!

Recommendations to others considering the product

use paypal, it is a fast, reliable and safe option, with excellent support and seller protection!

We pay almost all our services with paypal, so the main problem that has been solved for our organization is the payments of the services that we require!

PayPal review by Joseph N.
Joseph N.

"Online Money Transfer made most Convenient"

What do you like best?

PayPal have given me the ability to buy goods online using my credit/debit cards at the comfort of my office or room. With PayPal, I have also been able to monitor my finances because the platform displays a statement after every transaction. Also, I now have the power to convert my cash money into digital money, and vice versa with so much ease. Their charges are so fair that transacting has now been made as easy as exchanging physical currency. However, unlike in physical currency, I can receive money in a different currency from one I prefer, and still withdraw that money in my preferred currency form. So efficient! It is important to also note that PayPal offers instant services.

What do you dislike?

Account usage at PayPal may be limited especially with frequent transactions

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is a very convenient form of currency transactions

PayPal have given my business the potential to partner with distant people, and to buy and sell with distant persons.

PayPal review by Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

"A safe and fast way to send and receive payments"

What do you like best?

I like Paypal because it is a platform that offers security and fast to receive and send payments anywhere in the world. I consider that the cost/value relation of the service is good. It is accepted worldwide and very safe. Also the balances can be transferred to the bank balance without problems. Undoubtedly, Paypal is a great payment processor.

What do you dislike?

If you access Paypal from different computers and detect different IP addresses, this can be a problem to execute some operations. It is always advisable to access from the same computer. However, it limits the user's availability to connect from another computer whose IP address is not registered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When considering a payment processor, Paypal is the best option in the market. Reasonable fees, fast, security and with great acceptance worldwide, it is definitely a great tool for both the company and personal matters. I highly recommend using this platform to save time, receive and securely send our payments and avoid losing money on high bank fees. Using Paypal guarantees that payments will be sent and received without any mishap.

Payments are received and sent quickly to any supplier without entanglement, loss of time or cumbersome banking procedures. As I am in a country with many limitations to send payments to other countries, Paypal is the best and safest option. By just associating a credit card or bank account, the platform allows and guarantees to receive and send payments without any complications.

PayPal review by morris w.
morris w.

"A convenient way to make and receive payments"

What do you like best?

I like Paypal because it has eased the mode of receiving or paying money from all corners of the world. They only charge a small fee to make these transactions which makes it affordable to its users. It also gives a platform of linking credit cards and bank account which is very convenient for the operations of the business. I also like their mobile app which is very easy to use and requires just an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

Paypal limited our business account and we could not receive or even make any payments. We had to wait for six months for the account limitation to be lifted and this was an inconvenience for us. I just do not like their period of limitation. It is too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is arguably the most trusted form of online payment. Go for it.

Paypal has enabled us to collect payments from business clients and into the business account and this has increased the business profitability.

PayPal review by Mayur G.
Mayur G.

"Best Payment Gateway"

What do you like best?

Paypal is best payment gateway for send money anywhere in the world.We can create new paypal account with just email id.We can link bank account , credit and debit card with paypal account.We can request and send money to anyone with email id.Paypal is very safe and secure.Paypal provide software development kit for web and mobile platform.So we can integrate paypal payment system into our web and mobile app platform.

What do you dislike?

Paypal apply old market rate for foreign money exchange instead of live market rate.Indian user cant deposit money into payapl account and cant keep paypal balance more than 24 hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best payment method for send and receive money worldwide.

Paypal sdk is very useful for us to integrate paypal payment gateway into our web and app platform and we can recieve international payment from our international user easily.Paypal very helpful for recieve payment from our international client.

PayPal review by Akash B.
Akash B.

"Best way for send money globally."

What do you like best?

Paypal is best and easy to use platform for send and recieve money globally.we can request and send money to anyone with email-id.Paypal is very secure so without worry about hackers attack we can send money globally.If we recieve foreign money currency converstation process is automattically done by paypal that is very helpful.Paypal provide payment gateway so we can easily integrate paypal payment gateway to our Ecommerce site and we can accept international payment from client.

What do you dislike?

Indian user cant deposit money into paypal account and cant hold paypal balance for more than 24 hour paypal balance automatically withdrawn to link bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Paypal for send and recieve Internaional payment.

Our organization use paypal for recieve payments from international client and its very easy to use and not very time consuming process.also we use paypal payment gateway with our ecommerce platform for accept payment from international user.

PayPal review by Natalie R.
Natalie R.

"Performance and usefulness"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of ease of use with all in one bushiness platforms,such as go day and I wix I also like how if they do not have it thy direct you to it. Such as with mine they helped me get a starting capital of 5000 I used this funding to start my domain and branding. I also like u can outscore to other integrations and use pay-pal with other services. Such As E bay,Go daddy and such.

What do you dislike?

There customer service in the complaint department could use a lot of work. They do not communicate very with you when u have issue with a purchase or return. they just make there minds up and do what they want. The other thing i don't like they don't sound a notification when PayPal BALANCE IS LOW. There pay pal credit option for payment option can be a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have everything you need as far as starting up your business clear down to funding,shipping,online stores your LLC. The only thong that really wrong with them is there customer service in eh dispute. I like the b uisnes sin box ser vices with ad ons

Payments when i take my bushiness offline and im at trade shows. Im able to accept all forms of payment with my phone or portable pos system. I also roll out new things they have if it fits for me. such as cross trading platform for international; bushiness.

PayPal review by kamlesh p.
kamlesh p.

"Paypal is very good platform for online send and recieve money globally."

What do you like best?

paypal is very easy to use platform for send and recieve money worldwide.just register paypal account with email id and link bank account and after verify bank account start send and recieve money worldwide.also we can link debit and credit card with paypal account.we can request payment from anyone with just emailid.if i recieve my money in different currency this currency conversion rate is automatically handle by paypal.

What do you dislike?

In india i cant deposit money into paypal account this is very disklike feature.paypal currency exchange rate is very old rate rather than live rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is very good platform for send and recieve money globally in any currency.user can also withdraw paypal account balance in bank account.

we are using paypal gateway for accept international payment from international user.paypal is very useful for send and recieve money in any currency worldwide and all currency exchange rate is handle by paypal.

PayPal review by Braian Danielle C.
Braian Danielle C.

"Processing online payments is easier with PayPal. "

What do you like best?

Thanks to this tool, processing online payments every time is easier. Thanks to its flexibility and credibility, millions of users accept PayPal as the means of payment in their transactions. It is very easy to use. Among its advantages I consider that this tool provides security, low commission costs and flexibility. In addition, thanks to its application (APP) you can process payments at any time. In addition, the system generates a voucher for the transaction, which you can use to record the payments made. It is increasingly smart, that is, the tool identifies frequent payments to suppliers or customers, as well as the possibility of scheduling a payment or collection schedule. In addition to its financial functionality, the tool is very friendly, so it is not difficult to use and understand its operation, also, in case of problems or errors the support team and technical help are available 24 hours to help you.

What do you dislike?

I understand that each country contemplates its regulations however it is problematic to have several PayPal accounts depending on the country you live in, especially if you travel frequently and temporarily reside in a country, which is not necessarily your official address, this creates a new email, have new address information, among others. However, the operation and international acceptance of this tool is 100%, which overcomes this small inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that they could add a means of payment through QR codes for suppliers or retail distributors, since it would be easier to conduct transactions directly at the time of the transaction of the objects of commerce.

The great advantage of this tool in my business was receiving payments from anywhere in the world to my PayPal virtual wallet, which allowed me to create new markets for the exhibition of research reports that were sponsored by universities abroad.

PayPal review by Maulik A.
Maulik A.

"Send Money Globally"

What do you like best?

Paypal is best way for send and recieve money internationally with paypal supported currency.We can link our bank account and debit and credit card with paypal account.The best thing is that we not need to worry about foreign currency conversation because paypal is automatically handle this process.Paypal provide sdk that help us for integrate paypal in our application.

What do you dislike?

Paypal take 2 to 3 days for verify bank account in india so its very time consuming process.paypal not allow indian user to deposit money into paypal account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use paypal for send and receive money globally

We use paypal payment gateway with our online store for accept payment from our international user.Paypal provide sdk for web and app platfrom so it's very easy to integrate paypal payment gateway with web and app platform.we use paypal payment method for send money to our international client.

PayPal review by Victor L.
Victor L.

" It is very good to make transactions!"

What do you like best?

I like to use this tool to be able to receive payments or make them, since with only the email of the person I can do it in a very simple way, I can also follow up on said payment or charge from my computer, it is very easy to use this tool not It requires more complexity, all its processes are very easy to learn and have excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Many times I have to enter my Paypal account from other computers and having another IP address Paypal restricts me to perform certain operations and that is a bit annoying, also at the moment of having to communicate with them via telephone has been complicated, in some cases the payment forms arrive late to the mail and that has generated confusion especially if I am waiting to make or receive a payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solution if you need to send or receive money from anywhere in the world in a very easy and simple without so many complications or restrictions and even more in this globalized world in which we live, this tool is very useful and good.

Your versatility to send or receive money is the best, it is reliable I have never had any problems with this platform, it is great to have it, I can send or receive money from anywhere in the world and the most important thing is that I can send it to my bank account without any restriction or commission charge and that is very positive.

PayPal review by Ahura Z. D.
Ahura Z. D.

"Best choice for a small business"

What do you like best?

Paypal has made it possible for me to accept payments both online and in person for over 14 years without paying a small fortune for a dedicated gateway account. The small fees that are charged per transaction make it easy and affordable to use Paypal to accept credit cards and direct payments whether I am selling products or services online or in person (using the Paypal Here app and card swiper). It integrates readily with a variety of other platforms including ebay, wordpress and e-commerce platforms, and I can also simply put a "Payments" button on my website where customers can key in the specific amount they are paying (great for my website where customers choose from a variety of services at different price points).

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out as a dislike, except possibly that their rigorous safety features sometimes mean a call to customer service is necessary to clear up any discrepancies, but this is just a minor irritation as it ultimately means that my account is kept secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the Business Debit card to use your Paypal balance to pay for business purchases anywhere you can use a credit card. When you have been a customer for awhile, Paypal also offers a line of business credit that can be very useful!

Paypal has made it possible for my business to grow over the years because I have been able to accept credit card payments without having to pay a large monthly fee to have a credit card machine. The money is also available to me right away as I don't need to wait for it to be deposited into my bank account but can utilize it immediately with the Paypal business debit card. This, in and of itself, is invaluable to me and my business.

PayPal review by Sinari D.
Sinari D.

"Most versatile and affordable payment gateway hands down"

What do you like best?

I can use Paypal to take payments on my website, in my physical business location, at trade shows and craft fairs and over the phone. Money gets deposited into my account immediately and is usable immediately with the Paypal business debit card. I can send money to and from my bank account, but it isn't necessary. I can accept all credit cards and even electronic transfers without paying for a credit card machine, and it is completely portable. I can even integrate it with my Wordpress sites to take payments passively online. Their customer service is EXCELLENT and easily reachable by phone with a special code. I have enjoyed using Paypal for years and recommend it to everyone with a small business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out. I have been a happy Paypal customer for over 10 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent and affordable option for small businesses. Get the business debit card to use the money in your account. Money is available immediately, unlike other online payment accounts like Square.

I can take payments ANYWHERE. This allows me to make money with my businesses even if I am not at my physical business location. Some people prefer to pay in person, some people prefer to pay online. Some prefer to transfer money rather than use a credit card. It's all possible using Paypal. I don't have to pay upwards of $50 a month to use a dedicated credit card gateway (which would also limit me as to which cards I can accept, what the minimum customer payment is, etc). And I can use my business debit card to make use of the money right away to purchase supplies and incidentals.

PayPal review by Sinari D.
Sinari D.

"Paypal has allowed us to grow our businesses over the past 14 years"

What do you like best?

With PayPal I can take payments both online and in person (using the PayPal Here app) which means I have immense flexibility as to where and when and how I get paid. All credit cards are accepted, without having to pay a monthly fee for a dedicated credit card processor and I can accept payments wherever I am, whether it is in my brick and mortar business (PayPal is our exclusive electronic payment processor), at a trade show, online, or with customers over the phone. We have been with Paypal for over 14 years and in that time it has allowed us to grow our businesses tremendously. The Paypal business debit cards are also a godsend as we are able to use the funds immediately from our account without having to wait for them to be deposited into a bank account. Also, all payments are received immediately, meaning we can use the money right away, again, not having to wait for the banks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their automated protective measures mean a hold gets put on our cards for "suspicious activity". This is always resolved by placing a phone call to their excellent customer service department so it's not really a complaint (as it is keeping my account protected!) but an occasional annoyance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Money appears in your account right away without waiting days for it to be deposited into your bank account. The minimal fee they take out for each transaction never even approaches (for us, at least) what it would cost to pay for a dedicated credit card processor. Can be used anywhere, especially if you have the PayPal Here app. For business owners they offer a working capital loan that has made a big difference in our businesses. We HIGHLY recommend Paypal as a payment processor.

We can take credit card payments anywhere, any time, without paying the large fees for a dedicated credit card processor. The PayPal business debit allows us to use our Paypal balance to purchase supplies when we need them. Paypal integrates easily with all our websites so payments can even be taken passively online. Paypal has allowed us to grow our businesses significantly over the past 14 years. Paypal also offers a working capital loan that has allowed us to grow our businesses even more.

PayPal review by Amit B.
Amit B.

"Perfect for Send Money Internationally"

What do you like best?

Paypal is very good platform for send and recieve money anywhere in the world.we can link up bank account and debit card with payapl account.Bank account verification process is very easy by entering two small deposit amount credited by paypal in bank account.we can send and recieve money to anyone with email-id.foreign currency exchange is automatically process by paypal.all transaction done with payapl is very secure.

What do you dislike?

Paypal cut few cents as a fees from receive money thats i dont like.In india user cant hold paypal balance more than 24 hour.paypal balance is automatically withdraw into link bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to send and recieve money internationally use paypal.

We use paypal for recieve money from our international client.also we use Paypal payment gateway in our web and app services for receive money from our users.

PayPal review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Mi Experiencia con Paypal"

What do you like best?

Paypal es la plataforma que te permite recibir tus pagos en moneda extranjera via web.

Paypal te permite realizar pagos en cualquier parte del mundo sin intermediarios, sin importar la referencia monetaria.

Paypal te brinda la oportunidad de ampliar tus relaciones en el mercado, pues tus ventas pueden extenderse por todo el mundo y recibir tus pagos a través de Paypal donde quiera que estes.

What do you dislike?

La verificación de los datos para los usuarios latinoamericanos se ha hecho un calvario, pues la página tarda muchos dias en verificar la información personal de los usuarios, además, su plataforma no se adapta aun a los servicios web latinoamericanos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal es la cartera digital que te ofrece recibir y realizar pagosen cualquier parte del mundo.

Registrate para que puedas disfrutar de todos sus beneficios.

Paypal me ha permitido recibir y realizar pagos en cualquier momento y lugar. En MADVEX hemos podido ampliar nuestra red de negocios a nivel internacional, sin necesidad de intermediarios, permitiendonos de est manera recibir el pago por nuestros servicios por parte de nuestros compradore, sin importar en que parte del mundo e encuentren, aparte, la rapidez que te brinda paypal es inigualable. 100% recomendado.

PayPal review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Quick way to make payments."

What do you like best?

I feel safe when I use PayPal because they offer wonderful customer service. I never had a problem that PayPal could not solve for me. The ability to link my bank account and transfer my funds instantly to my balance is one of the many features that PayPal offers. I also like the ability to fully customize the invoice format and the automatic notifications I receive on my iPhone when it has been paid in full I have to download the PayPal application to use this feature and activate notifications within its Settings in the phone but it's totally worth the preparation time it takes.

Finally, all my sales are kept in one place, easily accessible, and I have a commercial debit card where I can spend the money whenever and wherever I want.

What do you dislike?

Many financial institutions are changing the chip reader and protecting sellers from fraud if they use devices that accept chip card readers. I have not heard from this company about providing options for chip card readers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

paypal easy use, PayPal's integration with other applications allows me to expand my reach with customers and potential customers.

No banking information is required to use it, which makes the client feel that their information is confidential. However, they can transfer to your own personal bank account after money is entered into your account.

PayPal review by mohsin s.
mohsin s.

"Best website/app for sending and receiving money online"

What do you like best?

PayPal is amazing App to send Money friends and Family to the USA for free. I'm a freelancer and get paid by PayPal. Purchasing online from eBay or other websites is very easy now - I checkout easily without entering my credit card information. It is very secure and I recommend everyone to use PayPal. Support is 24/7 available.

What do you dislike?

sometimes I get paid for the services that I provide and payment goes on hold for 21 days, Once My client sent me 80$ for a work and after the work was completed he did a chargeback and money deducted from my PayPal and balance went negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is very secure so do not open from different browsers. It's free friends and Family Within US or if the currency is same. Different banks can be attached to PayPal, Make sure your bank has the same currency which you PayPal supports. PayPal is free and very easy to use try to read term and conditions carefully

I get Paid Easily with a very less fee as compared to Western Union and Ria. My websites have PayPal integrations and I get paid to my PayPal.

PayPal review by Steve T.
Steve T.

"Simple and Elegant"

What do you like best?

PayPal must be one of the most popular and convenient payment methods for any e-commerce platform out there. the payment is quick and can be done within seconds. the most important thing is the flexibility in the payment gateway, they support payment from PayPal accounts, debit cards, credit cards as well as from bank accounts. they support payment from multiple countries and in multiple currencies which makes it an ideal payment gateway for every international business. PayPal is popular and trusted so please are more comfortable making payment through them, the interface is absolutely beautiful and there are lot of customization options available to make your gateway unique. the customer support is really great and it got an extremely good resolution centre if anything goes south when comes to payments. the PayPal gateways integrate itself with a variety of environments which makes it an ideal choice. its very easy to liquify the money which can be sent from the account to bank account with the click of a button. als the protection for your account is pretty impressive, there is two-factor authentication in case you need extra protection.

What do you dislike?

the fess can be a burden for small business which includes a monthly fee of $35 and 2% fee in every transaction. when sending from B2B the fees goes up to 4%. the mobile website of paypal is a joke. the buyer protection is a burden when looking from seller's point, you wont even win from scams even with proofs of delivery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is one of the most popular payment gateways out there and customers usually trust them. i highly recommend you to try them.

Payment gateway for business.

PayPal review by Hort  R.
Hort R.

"Great Safe Way to Transfer Money"

What do you like best?

I like how especially if I am freelance writing, it doesn‘t take off a percentage of my pay. That is the main reason for me to switch to Paypal.

What do you dislike?

I understand that if it doesn‘t take a percentage out, the website hardly makes money, however, that would be a bonus if it could eliminate that cut. The whole reason why I switched over to Paypal was to get the most money, if not all the money was given to me that I have earned, rather than sites that take off a huge cut of the salary I worked so hard for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely would use it for a safe way to transfer any money you need or for work. It is also widely, professionally accepted throughout the world. So you definitely won‘t be looked down on for using it. It is also great when being used internationally. The currency exchange hardly matters in the long run and if you have an international business, it is a fantastic setup. Even if you have to exchange money amongst friends or mutual relationships, Paypal can be extremely beneficial.

Since I work as a freelancer, Paypal is a safe way to transfer the money from my clients directly to my bank account in a matter of minutes. It has a great reputation worldwide and can attest to not only its security but also its ease of use AND the fact that nearly everyone has one.

PayPal review by Funmilayo A.
Funmilayo A.

"PayPal is a plus for businesses and customers alike."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of setup PayPal offers individuals and businesses alike.Paypal is also very intuitive,both for businesses and most especially for consumers.The most likable part of PayPal is that it accepts the two major debit/credit card types(Visa and Mastercard)alongside some other popular debit card types.

What do you dislike?

For users who choose to use PayPal as their medium of payment for Uber rides,they are sometimes slightly overcharged due to fluctuations in the exchange rate market between the USD and the local currency.

PayPal offers users of Uber in Lagos a chance to pay for their trips on Uber,without the use of their debit cards.Since some users in this part of the world generally are skeptical about using their debit cards over the internet,PayPal enable them circumvent this bottleneck while still using their preferred cab hailing service.

PayPal review by Louise M.
Louise M.

"Excellent money moving platform"

What do you like best?

How very easy it is to set up and use. Can be implemented in minutes. An excellent platform that works locally as well as internationally. It is safe and secure, and I have never had any problems in this area. I have used Paypal successfully for international transactions. It works out the exchange rate and is able to show me the amount in various currencies. Another thing I love about Paypal is its clean, clear user interface. It is easy to navigate the website and I can be done with my order of business in a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

Fees of course, but for the convenience, I say it is worth it. Nobody enjoys paying fees, but for the safety and ease of use, I don't mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

To collect payments from clients. Just so easy for clients to use. Again, safe and secure for both buyer and seller with added security features. Paypal happily handles queries, complaints, and returns on products with professionalism and speed.

PayPal review by Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.

"Secure transactions but not user-friendly for non-profits"

What do you like best?

PayPal is well known, widely used and generally a trusted payment processing service. This makes it easy to receive payments/donations from just about anyone, not only in the U.S. but worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I used PayPal in the nonprofit sector for over 9 years, and I have personally used PayPal for at least 10 years. From my experience, PayPal is not user-friendly for nonprofits due to the following:

--Search results oftentimes don't yield the transactions that one is looking for. This results in having to spend hours searching through hundreds of transactions just to find said transaction.

--Available reports do not meet the nonprofit's needs. Example: PayPal does not offer a report that shows all of Donor "X"s transactions in 2018, or Donor "X"s total donations in 2018. Nonprofits need this data to provide year-end tax receipts. It's very frustrating to have to compose PayPal donation reports by hand!

--Reports and search results frequently fail to load, i.e. "This information is not currently available. Please try again later."

--Changing the registered user on the account is nearly impossible. When the founder/director of my previous nonprofit passed away, we needed to remove her name from the account and put the new director's name. On several occasions, PayPal tech support simply told me "You cannot change the name on the account." .....Does it make any sense to have an active PayPal account registered to a dead person?!?

--PayPal tech support is absolutely awful. Rarely did they resolve the problems we called about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is great for individual use (i.e. eBay sales, sending funds to friends/family), but it's lacking a lot of features and functionality for the nonprofit sector.

--It's a trusted and recognizable payment processing service. Donors feel comfortable using PayPal.

--Donors are able to easily set up recurring donations (i.e. monthly, quarterly).

--Funds can be received from donors all over the world.

PayPal review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"Pros outweighs the cons"

What do you like best?

Paypal is really user-friendly and also easy to set up. Your PayPal account will be running in a matter of minutes. Sending money to friends and family is free and a can be alternative to services l like MoneyGram or Western Union where they usually charge a fee of a minimum of $4.99. Also, sending money through PayPal can be done from the comfort of your home or current location as it is smartphone or computer friendly.

What do you dislike?

Transfer times aren't immediate. It takes a couple of business days for transfers to complete, which is inconvenient for the receiver if they are looking to get the funds immediately. This is where PayPal doesn't serve as a better alternative to MoneyGram or the Western Union. Also, PayPal is known for freezing accounts without warning - which is inconvenient if you make frequent transactions or embarrassing if you're out with your friends, significant other, or your crush you've finally gotten the chance to take out on a date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Transfer time for transactions aren't immediate

The most efficient way to receive payment from AWAKE or The Cassette Company on commission sales.

PayPal review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Best Payment Gateway, ever"

What do you like best?

the best thing about PayPal is that there are no account charges and no contracts. the account is easy to set up and free to use. the user interface is clean and very easy to navigate through. Paypal is the best payment gateway out there cause it's so popular that many customers trust it and many got accounts on PayPal so it's easy to pay. paypal supports multiple payment methods including debit and credit payment as one time or recurring. its very easy to integrate your site with PayPal gateway and a lot of customizations can be done. they also support almost all countries around the globe as well as multiple currencies which is awesome when looking from an e-commerce business point of view. the security is great and payment gateway is a 256 Bit encrypted so the privacy and financial security are ensured. another great thing abput PayPal is that there is no limits on the number of sales you can make unlike many other services ou there. the customer service is also great and replies to any queries fairly quick enough.

What do you dislike?

The transaction fees are huge and can be a burden for the seller. many countries are not supported by payments and some of them can only receive payments and not send. it takes days to transact the funds from account to bank. another great problem with PayPal is that there are a lot of scams, the seller protection is very limited and there's a big chance that you'll lose your money if some buyer makes a fake claim.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its the best Payment gateway out there, try them out before moving on.

payment gateway for business.

PayPal review by My N.
My N.

"Everyone needs to have one Paypal account, and here's why"

What do you like best?

I first used Paypal because of its extensive money transfer support: You can sendmoney to 55 countries with six currencies! Exchanging funds with friends are free too. Paypal is popular with everyone. However, after my two personal incidents, I like Paypal even much more! First was when I booked hotels via Agoda for my overseas business trip to Thailand, and Agoda did not encrypt my visa card!!! So basically Agoda just sent my card information to the hotel, which was terrible. After that my card was compromised. After that incident I used Paypal for all of my online transactions because I did not trust merchants anymore. Second, after my card was compromised, the bank freezed it and I basically had not card to shop online while waiting for a new one. Paypal came in handy! Because it was actually linked with the bank ACCOUNT instead of the CARD. Thanks Paypal!

What do you dislike?

24/7 Toll help only available for Premier accounts. Come on! Many other companies have 24/7 Customer Service support!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just create an accoutn, do it!

Like I said above, it's super safe, quick, and convenient. Especially when dealing with freelancers, I always pay them with Paypal. No need to ask them things like "Do you use Venmo?" Because obviously everyone has an Paypal account.

PayPal review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"Still a great payment service for one-time and ongoing payments"

What do you like best?

Everyone I work with has a PayPal account, making it a very easy exchange. I've also had good experiences with their customer service, especially a few years ago when my account got hacked.

What do you dislike?

My lone qualm is that they should do better with fees on transactions outside of friends/family. I don't mind paying fees when I have high-volume payments, but I feel like they could be decreased for frequent users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Friends & Family option to avoid fees, especially if you are doing a one-time transactions. I use the PayPal Mastercard for business expenses, though they've limited the cash back feature from its previous 1% on all purchases.

I've used PayPal for freelance project payments for about 12 years. PayPal used to mean that I didn't have to wait for paper checks; now, it is so ingrained in the payment space that PayPal has become like traditional checking as other payment platforms have become new PayPals.

PayPal review by Bianca S.
Bianca S.

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

What I enjoy about PayPal, is most people have it by now. It's ability to save credit/debit cards and bank accounts make paying invoices and sending money a breeze. The options to ship through both USPS and UPS is also very helpful, as is the ability to ship to Canada. The PayPal debit card is also very useful. I have been able to purchase things for family and friends and have the money instantly with the card.

What do you dislike?

I have been using PayPal for close to 10 years. One of the most irritating things with PayPal is trying to get a refund or stop a chargeback from known scammers. On multiple occasions, I have been told that I am responsible for the items I sold even after it ships and it physically out of my control. I have also been told that even with proper documentation, I will still be out money or items because the things I provided could have been altered.

Another absolutely irritating scenario I often run in to with PayPal is getting a hold of someone on the phone. They have an automated system, but if you are not calling about any of those options, it keeps looping you to the same questions. Even when I go through the automated system, it can take up to 10 minutes before talking to a person that I am again having to give information to.

Lastly, My husband and I have a joint PayPal account since our bank account is joint and we cannot have one bank account or card on multiple profiles. I am the main user, but my husbands name is on the account. The only person customer service will talk to is my husband, even though my husband has told them multiple times to mark down that I am allowed to talk to them about the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly suggest for those considering PayPal to take in to account the fees associated with invoicing and sending money. While it is one of the easier, simpler, and popular ways to send and receive money, it still take a percentage when sending as goods, or using a debit/credit card when sending as a gift.

The ability to buy and sell on eBay and Facebook, and being protected in both scenarios. PayPal shipping is also time and money saving for us. We have also been able to collect money for fundraising very easily with our PayPal account.

PayPal review by Dan O.
Dan O.

"Handy Payment Option"

What do you like best?

Widely accepted payment platform that provides more security than a debit card. I can send money across borders to anyone with an email address.

The platform gives me far more access and granular detail regarding transactions than my credit card statements.

What do you dislike?

FOREX fees are considerable and uncompetitive, this can be quite frustrating at times.

The exporting CSV and PDF reports function is old, and whilst it works, it can be a bit clunky at times. There is a bit of a brand shock where you go from the current PayPal modern interface to the old school export interface.

For each country in which you are based, you need a different PayPal account, yet you can only have one PayPal account per email address. Frustrating.

Accessing your PayPal account whilst abroad is frustrating, for example, my UK SIM card does not work without considerable fees for voice calls outside Europe but in order to access my PayPal account I need access to the phone. Using VPNs does not solve this problem, a great security feature, there ought to be an easier way to manage your PayPal account on the move.

Consider whether PayPal is the best fit for what you’re trying to do – often newer rival platforms such as Payoneer, Square or Transferwise might be able to do it cheaper for you, particularly when considerable sums are involved.

PayPal review by Christina S.
Christina S.

"Great for non profit payment accepting"

What do you like best?

We use Pay Pal to accept payments for our lunch meetings and conferences. Pay Pal makes it easy to accept payments other than cash and check. I like that the Pay Pal app is very easy to use and makes accepting payments easy on both us as the organization and on the person making the payment. The online interface is great for tracking payments and invoicing.

What do you dislike?

As a non profit, the fees that pay pal charges can be restrictive. We do have to charge our members a little more if they want to use a credit card because of the fees pay pal charges us to use the service. While I understand this is a necessary component to business, it would be nice if there was an alternative fee for non-profits compared to for-profit institutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you've done your research before switching to pay pal, especially when it comes to fees. The fees will sneak up on you if you're an organization with tight margins. You may need to modify the costs of your products or services to accommodate the fees that pay pal charges.

We are able to accept payments that we were not able to accept in the past. It is now easier for our members to pay for their lunch and conference fees. Cash and check are cumbersome, and the ability to accept all major credit cards has been a really great addition to our organization.

PayPal review by Vijay V.
Vijay V.

"Highly reliable option for Payment Processing needs"

What do you like best?

Paypal is simple to setup, easy to use & highly secure. Freelancers can accept quick payments with the handy paypal.me link.

Using Paypal Merchant ID helps masks email while doing automated online payments.

Paypal works internationally and does auto currency conversion on par with daily FX rate. Sometimes it can be . Its among the most trusted Payment solutions.

What do you dislike?

The fees are a bit higher compared to other players, even when they compensate for that in value addition to the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your customers are high end, care for brand image while making decisions, etc... you better go for Paypal. It's perhaps the most trusted for online payments.

You can dispute transactions when you don't get a satisfactory response from the seller or on other occasions.

You can also go with bill-me-later service for large purchases, rather than paying upfront.

PayPal review by Joe J. F.
Joe J. F.

""Quick and Convenient Way for Your Customer to Make Payment""

What do you like best?

Accept money via PayPal, debit, credit cards.

Transfer funds easily to your bank account.

Send invoices or reminders to clients who owe you money.

A trusted way to pay for consumers.

What do you dislike?

High monthly cost of $35/mo for use of services.

Additional 0.30 cents per transaction as well as 2.9% of your takeaway which can be detrimental to a smaller business.

Definitely you should use the website on your computer or use the app. Without those the mobile website isn't quite adapted properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I travel often as a freelance designer which means I'm not always near my nearest bank or able to pick up my check from a client if it arrives at my house. This means I can't always deposit my money immediately. So being able to have an option to invoice my clients and have payment immediately is a fantastic feature.

PayPal Payments is a great way to accept payments in a secure manner from anyone around the world for your services or products. Paypal is one of the most trusted ways that consumers pay for products and services as your information is never shared with the seller. I like this option because I get paid immediately which is always convenient for anyone who is traveling all the time. My work takes me all over the world so being able to accept payments on the go and transfer funds to my account is essential for me.

PayPal Payments does cost a bit much, of which I'm not a fan, but it's to be expected when you are dealing with anything to accept money.

PayPal review by Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.

"the most safe payment gateway I have used"

What do you like best?

Paypal is free to use, no membership or other fees needed for you to get started. What I like the most about Paypal is that I can make instant payments, send money to relatives whenever I want plus the fact that it accepts all visa and mastercards, which makes it more convenient

paypal is a known payment gateway that's why almost all online shops accepts it and almost all consumers prefer that as a payment method. I can say that when I added paypal on my website as a payment method, I got more sales!

What do you dislike?

Paypal does not let me use my credit card as a source funds whenever I do send money online whenever there's an existing paypal balance on my account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is the most trusted payment gateway.

both receive and send money. Accepts payment from my online shop and send payments to my suppliers

PayPal review by Ashish B.
Ashish B.

"Send Money Worldwide with Paypal"

What do you like best?

Paypal is good online payment system for send money worldwide anywhere.We can send and request money to anyone with just email-id.Paypal is very secure easy to use.If received payment in foreign currency currency not need to worry about currency because currency conversation automatically done by paypal.Paypal service available on website and app platform.

What do you dislike?

Paypal take 3 to 4 days for verify bank account linked with paypal account.Very few online merchant accept paypal method in india.Indian user can't add money into paypal account from bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send money Worldwide with paypal.

We use paypal payment method for receive our payment from international client.Paypal provide SDK for web and app platform this help us for integrate paypal payment method into our website and android ,ios application.

PayPal review by Michelle G.
Michelle G.

"Still in the Stone Age"

What do you like best?

I appreciate Paypal's role in early online transactions and how it helped make internet commerce what it is today. I appreciate its current ubiquity, for instances when I want to purchase something and don't have a credit card handy.

What do you dislike?

I strongly dislike almost everything about Paypal's user interface and actual functionality, particularly when setting it up as a seller.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many other options now for accepting money online. Even Venmo, a company recently acquired by Paypal, is a delight to use, by comparison (and all the kids are using it). Selling event tickets? Use EventBrite. Collecting donations? Just pay for real donor management software with online forms integrated. Anything but Paypal, unless you're just selling stuff on Ebay and raking it in via Paypal.

My org has used Paypal for selling event tickets. It made it possible to sell tickets online via a site that had name recognition and customer trust, but it was never pleasant to set up those sales.

PayPal review by ANNE W.
ANNE W.

"The best payment provider for business"

What do you like best?

Paypal is user friendly and easy to use.You do not require an expert to setup an account.Linking bank accounts and credit cards to my paypal account for withdrawals has made online transcations easier.

Paypal is very secure to use as it uses encyption that protects my data from hackers.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike about paypal is that they charge some extra money when recieving money for goods and services and they freeze accounts along with the funds in it without warning which can be frustrating to a business or individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is easy to use and one can monitor all the transcations by browsing through the transaction page.

Paypal has a mobile application which is easy to navigate through and has helped business to never come to a stop because i can shop,send and recieve money from anywhere .

PayPal review by Marco L.
Marco L.

"Paypal maybe a good way to send money ... but with a few limits"

What do you like best?

What i really like is the fact that when you purchase an item on Ebay, Paypal offers you 100% of support if something goes wrong. Another thing that i really like about Paypal is the fact that it is possible to use it to send quickly money to your relatives and alos another interesting feature that i have used a lot is that, even if you have not a credit card, you can send instantly money to your Paypal account by using homebanking features from your bank account.

What do you dislike?

To be honest there are a few features that i don't really like about Paypal. First of all transaction fees are a bit too expensive and they force you to set your object price a little bit higher in orther to cover those costs. Also between Ebay and Paypal protection rules there are a few issues in terms of protection validity, items that are protected or not. Also paypal is always from the buyer side so if the buyer declare that items are wrong, or broken or incomplete or lost ..... Paypal always gives right to the buyer by refunding them ..... a bit too easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So Paypal is basically the only real way to pay something on Ebay. Even if it is described that you can use credit cards or bank transfer ... in reality those methods have no support in case you have a problem. From the point of view of a buyer it is a perfect solution. Form the point of view of a seller it may be a bit more annoying

Honestly without Paypal i had no idea how to have customers from all over the world, without wasting a lot of time in bank transaction time.

PayPal review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Solid payment gateway"

What do you like best?

Paypal is an easy to use and easy to setup online payment gateway -- it's more than that of course but that's primarily what I use it for and recommend others use it for to get started. The new paypal.me is a great feature that's so simple and the interface has seen some serious improvements over the years.

What do you dislike?

It can still be a little messy dealing with multiple currencies on one account and forgetting which balance is which. If they had a setting so you could move currencies during a checkout, that would be great since purchase time is when I care about it the most anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal has a very low barrier of entry so I recommend starting there and seeing if it'll fit your needs before trying other payment gateways. Too often folks will skip a great option for their business because other vendors advertise to small business a little more rigorously, but Paypal has made it where it has for a reason.

Affordable payment gateways for a small business with an interface customers will recognize and immediately trust is really important and paypal has done the work to establish itself. It's integrations are easy and smooth for most startup sites and the fees make a lot more sense for small businesses than entering a subscription plan with another gateway right off the bat.

PayPal review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Paypal for websites"

What do you like best?

Paypal is very is very to configure and get wired into your website for super easy payment collection.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, but if I had to pick one thing it is the process of confirming your bank account by the process of depositing and withdrawing a small amount of money: < 10 cents. It took me a couple of days to get this set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was very easy to configure with our Joomla CMS based website. The small fee per transaction is well worth the cost. It took less than a day to create our form and perform our user testing before we went live. The mobile apps make it easy to use on the go, and it's easy to move money to your bank account or send the money elsewhere.

We are using Paypal to collect payment for our lacrosse camps provided by Virginia Beach Select lacrosse in Virginia Beach. It has simplified the process of collecting fees, and eliminates the responsibility of our coaches from collecting and handling monies.

PayPal review by Mandy C.
Mandy C.

"Trustworthy Online Funds!"

What do you like best?

Paypal is the longest running (to my knowledge), and most reliable way to pay for goods online and get paid by clients, customers, or receive refunds. As far as I know, Paypal has been around the longest, constantly gaining the trust of those who use it. It protects your information while still allowing you to pay for goods with vendors all over the internet with ease.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lag time to transfer money from my PayPal account to my bank account. It usually takes about 24-48 hours for money to transfer from the PayPal account into the bank account.

I also don't love the fees that you're sometimes charged for accepting payments via PayPal. Sometimes, I lose a few bucks off a client that I accept payments from if I accept their payments via PayPal. So it's important to consider if the quickness of receiving payments is worth it to you as a seller or service provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is great, but there are sometimes fees involved depending how you accept payments or send payments. Be sure to consider this when you're sending funds to someone and you want them to receive it without a fee.

I am able to receive payments from clients so that we don't have to schedule meeting times to pick up checks or cash. I can also receive money from clients all over the world without ever having to worry about checks.

PayPal review by Megan H.
Megan H.

"Paypal for easy payments"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of getting started with paypal. It is a quick set up, refined over the years...15 years ago the process took longer to sign up- now its quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

The fees associated with using it. Not that there are fees, I just think they could be lower than what they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend using paypal if you are looking for simplicity of use. Also because this is such a widely used platform that is well established. Clients seem to be very comfortable using this as a payment method.

Paypal makes it simple for customers to make payments with a couple simple clicks. The end result in this is payments are made faster. Many people prefer to utilize online payment options, realized this very quickly once we started using paypal.

PayPal review by Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

As a business owner I like that I can tell my customers that the program I use to send invoices protects them just as much as me. I make personalized items so I need payment upfront. A lot of people are worried about being scammed. but as soon as I explain how paypal protects them as a customer they feel much better.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it no longer sends an email when I update the shipping information on an invoice. I know have to manually tell all of my customers their tracking # along with updating it in Paypal

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a shot. Paypal is very easy to work with. My customers don't need a paypal account to make a payment And it protects their investment which they all appreciate.

I have a lot less customers not wanting my product because they know paypal will cover them if I don't provide the item they paid for. It has boost my sales

PayPal review by David W.
David W.

"Paypal makes it extremely easy to do business"

What do you like best?

I've been using paypal for almost 15 years, before there were multiple options for payment online. I still like paypal because of its seamless integration with ebay. I can keep a separate account for Paypal and then just have my card billed should I spend more than that.

What do you dislike?

it seems that nowadays the platform is falling off with a lot of casual users so friends dont want to be paid by paypal, they want cash app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the only thing that I would warn people about is the customer satisfaction policy. Paypal will typically take the buyers side without really examining the situation. If you have a high dollar product or something with a high rate of return, I wouldn't take paypal.

I bill out my online sales thru ebay on paypal. it keeps me from having to have an outside payment processor and doesn't charge much more for the volume of sales I do.

Learning about PayPal?

* We monitor all PayPal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.