PayPal

With PayPal credit card processing (Payments Standard, Payments Pro, or PayFlow) you can accept all major payment types from your customers right on your site. Simple checkout buttons or fully customized online checkouts enable scalable solutions for businesses of any size.

Work for PayPal?

Learning about PayPal?

PayPal Reviews

Ask PayPal a Question
Showing 578 PayPal reviews
PayPal review by morris w.
morris w.

"A convenient way to make and receive payments"

What do you like best?

I like Paypal because it has eased the mode of receiving or paying money from all corners of the world. They only charge a small fee to make these transactions which makes it affordable to its users. It also gives a platform of linking credit cards and bank account which is very convenient for the operations of the business. I also like their mobile app which is very easy to use and requires just an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

Paypal limited our business account and we could not receive or even make any payments. We had to wait for six months for the account limitation to be lifted and this was an inconvenience for us. I just do not like their period of limitation. It is too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is arguably the most trusted form of online payment. Go for it.

Paypal has enabled us to collect payments from business clients and into the business account and this has increased the business profitability.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PayPal
PayPal review by Akash B.
Akash B.

"Best way for send money globally."

What do you like best?

Paypal is best and easy to use platform for send and recieve money globally.we can request and send money to anyone with email-id.Paypal is very secure so without worry about hackers attack we can send money globally.If we recieve foreign money currency converstation process is automattically done by paypal that is very helpful.Paypal provide payment gateway so we can easily integrate paypal payment gateway to our Ecommerce site and we can accept international payment from client.

What do you dislike?

Indian user cant deposit money into paypal account and cant hold paypal balance for more than 24 hour paypal balance automatically withdrawn to link bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Paypal for send and recieve Internaional payment.

Our organization use paypal for recieve payments from international client and its very easy to use and not very time consuming process.also we use paypal payment gateway with our ecommerce platform for accept payment from international user.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

PayPal review by Natalie R.
Natalie R.

"Performance and usefulness"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of ease of use with all in one bushiness platforms,such as go day and I wix I also like how if they do not have it thy direct you to it. Such as with mine they helped me get a starting capital of 5000 I used this funding to start my domain and branding. I also like u can outscore to other integrations and use pay-pal with other services. Such As E bay,Go daddy and such.

What do you dislike?

There customer service in the complaint department could use a lot of work. They do not communicate very with you when u have issue with a purchase or return. they just make there minds up and do what they want. The other thing i don't like they don't sound a notification when PayPal BALANCE IS LOW. There pay pal credit option for payment option can be a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have everything you need as far as starting up your business clear down to funding,shipping,online stores your LLC. The only thong that really wrong with them is there customer service in eh dispute. I like the b uisnes sin box ser vices with ad ons

Payments when i take my bushiness offline and im at trade shows. Im able to accept all forms of payment with my phone or portable pos system. I also roll out new things they have if it fits for me. such as cross trading platform for international; bushiness.

PayPal review by kamlesh p.
kamlesh p.

"Paypal is very good platform for online send and recieve money globally."

What do you like best?

paypal is very easy to use platform for send and recieve money worldwide.just register paypal account with email id and link bank account and after verify bank account start send and recieve money worldwide.also we can link debit and credit card with paypal account.we can request payment from anyone with just emailid.if i recieve my money in different currency this currency conversion rate is automatically handle by paypal.

What do you dislike?

In india i cant deposit money into paypal account this is very disklike feature.paypal currency exchange rate is very old rate rather than live rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is very good platform for send and recieve money globally in any currency.user can also withdraw paypal account balance in bank account.

we are using paypal gateway for accept international payment from international user.paypal is very useful for send and recieve money in any currency worldwide and all currency exchange rate is handle by paypal.

PayPal review by Braian Danielle C.
Braian Danielle C.

"Processing online payments is easier with PayPal. "

What do you like best?

Thanks to this tool, processing online payments every time is easier. Thanks to its flexibility and credibility, millions of users accept PayPal as the means of payment in their transactions. It is very easy to use. Among its advantages I consider that this tool provides security, low commission costs and flexibility. In addition, thanks to its application (APP) you can process payments at any time. In addition, the system generates a voucher for the transaction, which you can use to record the payments made. It is increasingly smart, that is, the tool identifies frequent payments to suppliers or customers, as well as the possibility of scheduling a payment or collection schedule. In addition to its financial functionality, the tool is very friendly, so it is not difficult to use and understand its operation, also, in case of problems or errors the support team and technical help are available 24 hours to help you.

What do you dislike?

I understand that each country contemplates its regulations however it is problematic to have several PayPal accounts depending on the country you live in, especially if you travel frequently and temporarily reside in a country, which is not necessarily your official address, this creates a new email, have new address information, among others. However, the operation and international acceptance of this tool is 100%, which overcomes this small inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that they could add a means of payment through QR codes for suppliers or retail distributors, since it would be easier to conduct transactions directly at the time of the transaction of the objects of commerce.

The great advantage of this tool in my business was receiving payments from anywhere in the world to my PayPal virtual wallet, which allowed me to create new markets for the exhibition of research reports that were sponsored by universities abroad.

PayPal review by Victor L.
Victor L.

" It is very good to make transactions!"

What do you like best?

I like to use this tool to be able to receive payments or make them, since with only the email of the person I can do it in a very simple way, I can also follow up on said payment or charge from my computer, it is very easy to use this tool not It requires more complexity, all its processes are very easy to learn and have excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Many times I have to enter my Paypal account from other computers and having another IP address Paypal restricts me to perform certain operations and that is a bit annoying, also at the moment of having to communicate with them via telephone has been complicated, in some cases the payment forms arrive late to the mail and that has generated confusion especially if I am waiting to make or receive a payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solution if you need to send or receive money from anywhere in the world in a very easy and simple without so many complications or restrictions and even more in this globalized world in which we live, this tool is very useful and good.

Your versatility to send or receive money is the best, it is reliable I have never had any problems with this platform, it is great to have it, I can send or receive money from anywhere in the world and the most important thing is that I can send it to my bank account without any restriction or commission charge and that is very positive.

PayPal review by Ahura Z. D.
Ahura Z. D.

"Best choice for a small business"

What do you like best?

Paypal has made it possible for me to accept payments both online and in person for over 14 years without paying a small fortune for a dedicated gateway account. The small fees that are charged per transaction make it easy and affordable to use Paypal to accept credit cards and direct payments whether I am selling products or services online or in person (using the Paypal Here app and card swiper). It integrates readily with a variety of other platforms including ebay, wordpress and e-commerce platforms, and I can also simply put a "Payments" button on my website where customers can key in the specific amount they are paying (great for my website where customers choose from a variety of services at different price points).

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out as a dislike, except possibly that their rigorous safety features sometimes mean a call to customer service is necessary to clear up any discrepancies, but this is just a minor irritation as it ultimately means that my account is kept secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the Business Debit card to use your Paypal balance to pay for business purchases anywhere you can use a credit card. When you have been a customer for awhile, Paypal also offers a line of business credit that can be very useful!

Paypal has made it possible for my business to grow over the years because I have been able to accept credit card payments without having to pay a large monthly fee to have a credit card machine. The money is also available to me right away as I don't need to wait for it to be deposited into my bank account but can utilize it immediately with the Paypal business debit card. This, in and of itself, is invaluable to me and my business.

PayPal review by Sinari D.
Sinari D.

"Most versatile and affordable payment gateway hands down"

What do you like best?

I can use Paypal to take payments on my website, in my physical business location, at trade shows and craft fairs and over the phone. Money gets deposited into my account immediately and is usable immediately with the Paypal business debit card. I can send money to and from my bank account, but it isn't necessary. I can accept all credit cards and even electronic transfers without paying for a credit card machine, and it is completely portable. I can even integrate it with my Wordpress sites to take payments passively online. Their customer service is EXCELLENT and easily reachable by phone with a special code. I have enjoyed using Paypal for years and recommend it to everyone with a small business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out. I have been a happy Paypal customer for over 10 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent and affordable option for small businesses. Get the business debit card to use the money in your account. Money is available immediately, unlike other online payment accounts like Square.

I can take payments ANYWHERE. This allows me to make money with my businesses even if I am not at my physical business location. Some people prefer to pay in person, some people prefer to pay online. Some prefer to transfer money rather than use a credit card. It's all possible using Paypal. I don't have to pay upwards of $50 a month to use a dedicated credit card gateway (which would also limit me as to which cards I can accept, what the minimum customer payment is, etc). And I can use my business debit card to make use of the money right away to purchase supplies and incidentals.

PayPal review by Sinari D.
Sinari D.

"Paypal has allowed us to grow our businesses over the past 14 years"

What do you like best?

With PayPal I can take payments both online and in person (using the PayPal Here app) which means I have immense flexibility as to where and when and how I get paid. All credit cards are accepted, without having to pay a monthly fee for a dedicated credit card processor and I can accept payments wherever I am, whether it is in my brick and mortar business (PayPal is our exclusive electronic payment processor), at a trade show, online, or with customers over the phone. We have been with Paypal for over 14 years and in that time it has allowed us to grow our businesses tremendously. The Paypal business debit cards are also a godsend as we are able to use the funds immediately from our account without having to wait for them to be deposited into a bank account. Also, all payments are received immediately, meaning we can use the money right away, again, not having to wait for the banks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their automated protective measures mean a hold gets put on our cards for "suspicious activity". This is always resolved by placing a phone call to their excellent customer service department so it's not really a complaint (as it is keeping my account protected!) but an occasional annoyance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Money appears in your account right away without waiting days for it to be deposited into your bank account. The minimal fee they take out for each transaction never even approaches (for us, at least) what it would cost to pay for a dedicated credit card processor. Can be used anywhere, especially if you have the PayPal Here app. For business owners they offer a working capital loan that has made a big difference in our businesses. We HIGHLY recommend Paypal as a payment processor.

We can take credit card payments anywhere, any time, without paying the large fees for a dedicated credit card processor. The PayPal business debit allows us to use our Paypal balance to purchase supplies when we need them. Paypal integrates easily with all our websites so payments can even be taken passively online. Paypal has allowed us to grow our businesses significantly over the past 14 years. Paypal also offers a working capital loan that has allowed us to grow our businesses even more.

PayPal review by Amit B.
Amit B.

"Perfect for Send Money Internationally"

What do you like best?

Paypal is very good platform for send and recieve money anywhere in the world.we can link up bank account and debit card with payapl account.Bank account verification process is very easy by entering two small deposit amount credited by paypal in bank account.we can send and recieve money to anyone with email-id.foreign currency exchange is automatically process by paypal.all transaction done with payapl is very secure.

What do you dislike?

Paypal cut few cents as a fees from receive money thats i dont like.In india user cant hold paypal balance more than 24 hour.paypal balance is automatically withdraw into link bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to send and recieve money internationally use paypal.

We use paypal for recieve money from our international client.also we use Paypal payment gateway in our web and app services for receive money from our users.

PayPal review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Mi Experiencia con Paypal"

What do you like best?

Paypal es la plataforma que te permite recibir tus pagos en moneda extranjera via web.

Paypal te permite realizar pagos en cualquier parte del mundo sin intermediarios, sin importar la referencia monetaria.

Paypal te brinda la oportunidad de ampliar tus relaciones en el mercado, pues tus ventas pueden extenderse por todo el mundo y recibir tus pagos a través de Paypal donde quiera que estes.

What do you dislike?

La verificación de los datos para los usuarios latinoamericanos se ha hecho un calvario, pues la página tarda muchos dias en verificar la información personal de los usuarios, además, su plataforma no se adapta aun a los servicios web latinoamericanos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal es la cartera digital que te ofrece recibir y realizar pagosen cualquier parte del mundo.

Registrate para que puedas disfrutar de todos sus beneficios.

Paypal me ha permitido recibir y realizar pagos en cualquier momento y lugar. En MADVEX hemos podido ampliar nuestra red de negocios a nivel internacional, sin necesidad de intermediarios, permitiendonos de est manera recibir el pago por nuestros servicios por parte de nuestros compradore, sin importar en que parte del mundo e encuentren, aparte, la rapidez que te brinda paypal es inigualable. 100% recomendado.

PayPal review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Quick way to make payments."

What do you like best?

I feel safe when I use PayPal because they offer wonderful customer service. I never had a problem that PayPal could not solve for me. The ability to link my bank account and transfer my funds instantly to my balance is one of the many features that PayPal offers. I also like the ability to fully customize the invoice format and the automatic notifications I receive on my iPhone when it has been paid in full I have to download the PayPal application to use this feature and activate notifications within its Settings in the phone but it's totally worth the preparation time it takes.

Finally, all my sales are kept in one place, easily accessible, and I have a commercial debit card where I can spend the money whenever and wherever I want.

What do you dislike?

Many financial institutions are changing the chip reader and protecting sellers from fraud if they use devices that accept chip card readers. I have not heard from this company about providing options for chip card readers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

paypal easy use, PayPal's integration with other applications allows me to expand my reach with customers and potential customers.

No banking information is required to use it, which makes the client feel that their information is confidential. However, they can transfer to your own personal bank account after money is entered into your account.

PayPal review by mohsin s.
mohsin s.

"Best website/app for sending and receiving money online"

What do you like best?

PayPal is amazing App to send Money friends and Family to the USA for free. I'm a freelancer and get paid by PayPal. Purchasing online from eBay or other websites is very easy now - I checkout easily without entering my credit card information. It is very secure and I recommend everyone to use PayPal. Support is 24/7 available.

What do you dislike?

sometimes I get paid for the services that I provide and payment goes on hold for 21 days, Once My client sent me 80$ for a work and after the work was completed he did a chargeback and money deducted from my PayPal and balance went negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is very secure so do not open from different browsers. It's free friends and Family Within US or if the currency is same. Different banks can be attached to PayPal, Make sure your bank has the same currency which you PayPal supports. PayPal is free and very easy to use try to read term and conditions carefully

I get Paid Easily with a very less fee as compared to Western Union and Ria. My websites have PayPal integrations and I get paid to my PayPal.

PayPal review by Steve T.
Steve T.

"Simple and Elegant"

What do you like best?

PayPal must be one of the most popular and convenient payment methods for any e-commerce platform out there. the payment is quick and can be done within seconds. the most important thing is the flexibility in the payment gateway, they support payment from PayPal accounts, debit cards, credit cards as well as from bank accounts. they support payment from multiple countries and in multiple currencies which makes it an ideal payment gateway for every international business. PayPal is popular and trusted so please are more comfortable making payment through them, the interface is absolutely beautiful and there are lot of customization options available to make your gateway unique. the customer support is really great and it got an extremely good resolution centre if anything goes south when comes to payments. the PayPal gateways integrate itself with a variety of environments which makes it an ideal choice. its very easy to liquify the money which can be sent from the account to bank account with the click of a button. als the protection for your account is pretty impressive, there is two-factor authentication in case you need extra protection.

What do you dislike?

the fess can be a burden for small business which includes a monthly fee of $35 and 2% fee in every transaction. when sending from B2B the fees goes up to 4%. the mobile website of paypal is a joke. the buyer protection is a burden when looking from seller's point, you wont even win from scams even with proofs of delivery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is one of the most popular payment gateways out there and customers usually trust them. i highly recommend you to try them.

Payment gateway for business.

PayPal review by Hort  R.
Hort R.

"Great Safe Way to Transfer Money"

What do you like best?

I like how especially if I am freelance writing, it doesn‘t take off a percentage of my pay. That is the main reason for me to switch to Paypal.

What do you dislike?

I understand that if it doesn‘t take a percentage out, the website hardly makes money, however, that would be a bonus if it could eliminate that cut. The whole reason why I switched over to Paypal was to get the most money, if not all the money was given to me that I have earned, rather than sites that take off a huge cut of the salary I worked so hard for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely would use it for a safe way to transfer any money you need or for work. It is also widely, professionally accepted throughout the world. So you definitely won‘t be looked down on for using it. It is also great when being used internationally. The currency exchange hardly matters in the long run and if you have an international business, it is a fantastic setup. Even if you have to exchange money amongst friends or mutual relationships, Paypal can be extremely beneficial.

Since I work as a freelancer, Paypal is a safe way to transfer the money from my clients directly to my bank account in a matter of minutes. It has a great reputation worldwide and can attest to not only its security but also its ease of use AND the fact that nearly everyone has one.

PayPal review by Funmilayo A.
Funmilayo A.

"PayPal is a plus for businesses and customers alike."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of setup PayPal offers individuals and businesses alike.Paypal is also very intuitive,both for businesses and most especially for consumers.The most likable part of PayPal is that it accepts the two major debit/credit card types(Visa and Mastercard)alongside some other popular debit card types.

What do you dislike?

For users who choose to use PayPal as their medium of payment for Uber rides,they are sometimes slightly overcharged due to fluctuations in the exchange rate market between the USD and the local currency.

PayPal offers users of Uber in Lagos a chance to pay for their trips on Uber,without the use of their debit cards.Since some users in this part of the world generally are skeptical about using their debit cards over the internet,PayPal enable them circumvent this bottleneck while still using their preferred cab hailing service.

PayPal review by Louise M.
Louise M.

"Excellent money moving platform"

What do you like best?

How very easy it is to set up and use. Can be implemented in minutes. An excellent platform that works locally as well as internationally. It is safe and secure, and I have never had any problems in this area. I have used Paypal successfully for international transactions. It works out the exchange rate and is able to show me the amount in various currencies. Another thing I love about Paypal is its clean, clear user interface. It is easy to navigate the website and I can be done with my order of business in a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

Fees of course, but for the convenience, I say it is worth it. Nobody enjoys paying fees, but for the safety and ease of use, I don't mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

To collect payments from clients. Just so easy for clients to use. Again, safe and secure for both buyer and seller with added security features. Paypal happily handles queries, complaints, and returns on products with professionalism and speed.

PayPal review by Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.

"Secure transactions but not user-friendly for non-profits"

What do you like best?

PayPal is well known, widely used and generally a trusted payment processing service. This makes it easy to receive payments/donations from just about anyone, not only in the U.S. but worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I used PayPal in the nonprofit sector for over 9 years, and I have personally used PayPal for at least 10 years. From my experience, PayPal is not user-friendly for nonprofits due to the following:

--Search results oftentimes don't yield the transactions that one is looking for. This results in having to spend hours searching through hundreds of transactions just to find said transaction.

--Available reports do not meet the nonprofit's needs. Example: PayPal does not offer a report that shows all of Donor "X"s transactions in 2018, or Donor "X"s total donations in 2018. Nonprofits need this data to provide year-end tax receipts. It's very frustrating to have to compose PayPal donation reports by hand!

--Reports and search results frequently fail to load, i.e. "This information is not currently available. Please try again later."

--Changing the registered user on the account is nearly impossible. When the founder/director of my previous nonprofit passed away, we needed to remove her name from the account and put the new director's name. On several occasions, PayPal tech support simply told me "You cannot change the name on the account." .....Does it make any sense to have an active PayPal account registered to a dead person?!?

--PayPal tech support is absolutely awful. Rarely did they resolve the problems we called about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is great for individual use (i.e. eBay sales, sending funds to friends/family), but it's lacking a lot of features and functionality for the nonprofit sector.

--It's a trusted and recognizable payment processing service. Donors feel comfortable using PayPal.

--Donors are able to easily set up recurring donations (i.e. monthly, quarterly).

--Funds can be received from donors all over the world.

PayPal review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"Pros outweighs the cons"

What do you like best?

Paypal is really user-friendly and also easy to set up. Your PayPal account will be running in a matter of minutes. Sending money to friends and family is free and a can be alternative to services l like MoneyGram or Western Union where they usually charge a fee of a minimum of $4.99. Also, sending money through PayPal can be done from the comfort of your home or current location as it is smartphone or computer friendly.

What do you dislike?

Transfer times aren't immediate. It takes a couple of business days for transfers to complete, which is inconvenient for the receiver if they are looking to get the funds immediately. This is where PayPal doesn't serve as a better alternative to MoneyGram or the Western Union. Also, PayPal is known for freezing accounts without warning - which is inconvenient if you make frequent transactions or embarrassing if you're out with your friends, significant other, or your crush you've finally gotten the chance to take out on a date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Transfer time for transactions aren't immediate

The most efficient way to receive payment from AWAKE or The Cassette Company on commission sales.

PayPal review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Best Payment Gateway, ever"

What do you like best?

the best thing about PayPal is that there are no account charges and no contracts. the account is easy to set up and free to use. the user interface is clean and very easy to navigate through. Paypal is the best payment gateway out there cause it's so popular that many customers trust it and many got accounts on PayPal so it's easy to pay. paypal supports multiple payment methods including debit and credit payment as one time or recurring. its very easy to integrate your site with PayPal gateway and a lot of customizations can be done. they also support almost all countries around the globe as well as multiple currencies which is awesome when looking from an e-commerce business point of view. the security is great and payment gateway is a 256 Bit encrypted so the privacy and financial security are ensured. another great thing abput PayPal is that there is no limits on the number of sales you can make unlike many other services ou there. the customer service is also great and replies to any queries fairly quick enough.

What do you dislike?

The transaction fees are huge and can be a burden for the seller. many countries are not supported by payments and some of them can only receive payments and not send. it takes days to transact the funds from account to bank. another great problem with PayPal is that there are a lot of scams, the seller protection is very limited and there's a big chance that you'll lose your money if some buyer makes a fake claim.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its the best Payment gateway out there, try them out before moving on.

payment gateway for business.

PayPal review by My N.
My N.

"Everyone needs to have one Paypal account, and here's why"

What do you like best?

I first used Paypal because of its extensive money transfer support: You can sendmoney to 55 countries with six currencies! Exchanging funds with friends are free too. Paypal is popular with everyone. However, after my two personal incidents, I like Paypal even much more! First was when I booked hotels via Agoda for my overseas business trip to Thailand, and Agoda did not encrypt my visa card!!! So basically Agoda just sent my card information to the hotel, which was terrible. After that my card was compromised. After that incident I used Paypal for all of my online transactions because I did not trust merchants anymore. Second, after my card was compromised, the bank freezed it and I basically had not card to shop online while waiting for a new one. Paypal came in handy! Because it was actually linked with the bank ACCOUNT instead of the CARD. Thanks Paypal!

What do you dislike?

24/7 Toll help only available for Premier accounts. Come on! Many other companies have 24/7 Customer Service support!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just create an accoutn, do it!

Like I said above, it's super safe, quick, and convenient. Especially when dealing with freelancers, I always pay them with Paypal. No need to ask them things like "Do you use Venmo?" Because obviously everyone has an Paypal account.

PayPal review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"Still a great payment service for one-time and ongoing payments"

What do you like best?

Everyone I work with has a PayPal account, making it a very easy exchange. I've also had good experiences with their customer service, especially a few years ago when my account got hacked.

What do you dislike?

My lone qualm is that they should do better with fees on transactions outside of friends/family. I don't mind paying fees when I have high-volume payments, but I feel like they could be decreased for frequent users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Friends & Family option to avoid fees, especially if you are doing a one-time transactions. I use the PayPal Mastercard for business expenses, though they've limited the cash back feature from its previous 1% on all purchases.

I've used PayPal for freelance project payments for about 12 years. PayPal used to mean that I didn't have to wait for paper checks; now, it is so ingrained in the payment space that PayPal has become like traditional checking as other payment platforms have become new PayPals.

PayPal review by Bianca S.
Bianca S.

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

What I enjoy about PayPal, is most people have it by now. It's ability to save credit/debit cards and bank accounts make paying invoices and sending money a breeze. The options to ship through both USPS and UPS is also very helpful, as is the ability to ship to Canada. The PayPal debit card is also very useful. I have been able to purchase things for family and friends and have the money instantly with the card.

What do you dislike?

I have been using PayPal for close to 10 years. One of the most irritating things with PayPal is trying to get a refund or stop a chargeback from known scammers. On multiple occasions, I have been told that I am responsible for the items I sold even after it ships and it physically out of my control. I have also been told that even with proper documentation, I will still be out money or items because the things I provided could have been altered.

Another absolutely irritating scenario I often run in to with PayPal is getting a hold of someone on the phone. They have an automated system, but if you are not calling about any of those options, it keeps looping you to the same questions. Even when I go through the automated system, it can take up to 10 minutes before talking to a person that I am again having to give information to.

Lastly, My husband and I have a joint PayPal account since our bank account is joint and we cannot have one bank account or card on multiple profiles. I am the main user, but my husbands name is on the account. The only person customer service will talk to is my husband, even though my husband has told them multiple times to mark down that I am allowed to talk to them about the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly suggest for those considering PayPal to take in to account the fees associated with invoicing and sending money. While it is one of the easier, simpler, and popular ways to send and receive money, it still take a percentage when sending as goods, or using a debit/credit card when sending as a gift.

The ability to buy and sell on eBay and Facebook, and being protected in both scenarios. PayPal shipping is also time and money saving for us. We have also been able to collect money for fundraising very easily with our PayPal account.

PayPal review by Dan O.
Dan O.

"Handy Payment Option"

What do you like best?

Widely accepted payment platform that provides more security than a debit card. I can send money across borders to anyone with an email address.

The platform gives me far more access and granular detail regarding transactions than my credit card statements.

What do you dislike?

FOREX fees are considerable and uncompetitive, this can be quite frustrating at times.

The exporting CSV and PDF reports function is old, and whilst it works, it can be a bit clunky at times. There is a bit of a brand shock where you go from the current PayPal modern interface to the old school export interface.

For each country in which you are based, you need a different PayPal account, yet you can only have one PayPal account per email address. Frustrating.

Accessing your PayPal account whilst abroad is frustrating, for example, my UK SIM card does not work without considerable fees for voice calls outside Europe but in order to access my PayPal account I need access to the phone. Using VPNs does not solve this problem, a great security feature, there ought to be an easier way to manage your PayPal account on the move.

Consider whether PayPal is the best fit for what you’re trying to do – often newer rival platforms such as Payoneer, Square or Transferwise might be able to do it cheaper for you, particularly when considerable sums are involved.

PayPal review by Christina S.
Christina S.

"Great for non profit payment accepting"

What do you like best?

We use Pay Pal to accept payments for our lunch meetings and conferences. Pay Pal makes it easy to accept payments other than cash and check. I like that the Pay Pal app is very easy to use and makes accepting payments easy on both us as the organization and on the person making the payment. The online interface is great for tracking payments and invoicing.

What do you dislike?

As a non profit, the fees that pay pal charges can be restrictive. We do have to charge our members a little more if they want to use a credit card because of the fees pay pal charges us to use the service. While I understand this is a necessary component to business, it would be nice if there was an alternative fee for non-profits compared to for-profit institutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you've done your research before switching to pay pal, especially when it comes to fees. The fees will sneak up on you if you're an organization with tight margins. You may need to modify the costs of your products or services to accommodate the fees that pay pal charges.

We are able to accept payments that we were not able to accept in the past. It is now easier for our members to pay for their lunch and conference fees. Cash and check are cumbersome, and the ability to accept all major credit cards has been a really great addition to our organization.

PayPal review by Vijay V.
Vijay V.

"Highly reliable option for Payment Processing needs"

What do you like best?

Paypal is simple to setup, easy to use & highly secure. Freelancers can accept quick payments with the handy paypal.me link.

Using Paypal Merchant ID helps masks email while doing automated online payments.

Paypal works internationally and does auto currency conversion on par with daily FX rate. Sometimes it can be . Its among the most trusted Payment solutions.

What do you dislike?

The fees are a bit higher compared to other players, even when they compensate for that in value addition to the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your customers are high end, care for brand image while making decisions, etc... you better go for Paypal. It's perhaps the most trusted for online payments.

You can dispute transactions when you don't get a satisfactory response from the seller or on other occasions.

You can also go with bill-me-later service for large purchases, rather than paying upfront.

PayPal review by Joe J. F.
Joe J. F.

""Quick and Convenient Way for Your Customer to Make Payment""

What do you like best?

Accept money via PayPal, debit, credit cards.

Transfer funds easily to your bank account.

Send invoices or reminders to clients who owe you money.

A trusted way to pay for consumers.

What do you dislike?

High monthly cost of $35/mo for use of services.

Additional 0.30 cents per transaction as well as 2.9% of your takeaway which can be detrimental to a smaller business.

Definitely you should use the website on your computer or use the app. Without those the mobile website isn't quite adapted properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I travel often as a freelance designer which means I'm not always near my nearest bank or able to pick up my check from a client if it arrives at my house. This means I can't always deposit my money immediately. So being able to have an option to invoice my clients and have payment immediately is a fantastic feature.

PayPal Payments is a great way to accept payments in a secure manner from anyone around the world for your services or products. Paypal is one of the most trusted ways that consumers pay for products and services as your information is never shared with the seller. I like this option because I get paid immediately which is always convenient for anyone who is traveling all the time. My work takes me all over the world so being able to accept payments on the go and transfer funds to my account is essential for me.

PayPal Payments does cost a bit much, of which I'm not a fan, but it's to be expected when you are dealing with anything to accept money.

PayPal review by Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.

"the most safe payment gateway I have used"

What do you like best?

Paypal is free to use, no membership or other fees needed for you to get started. What I like the most about Paypal is that I can make instant payments, send money to relatives whenever I want plus the fact that it accepts all visa and mastercards, which makes it more convenient

paypal is a known payment gateway that's why almost all online shops accepts it and almost all consumers prefer that as a payment method. I can say that when I added paypal on my website as a payment method, I got more sales!

What do you dislike?

Paypal does not let me use my credit card as a source funds whenever I do send money online whenever there's an existing paypal balance on my account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is the most trusted payment gateway.

both receive and send money. Accepts payment from my online shop and send payments to my suppliers

PayPal review by Michelle G.
Michelle G.

"Still in the Stone Age"

What do you like best?

I appreciate Paypal's role in early online transactions and how it helped make internet commerce what it is today. I appreciate its current ubiquity, for instances when I want to purchase something and don't have a credit card handy.

What do you dislike?

I strongly dislike almost everything about Paypal's user interface and actual functionality, particularly when setting it up as a seller.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many other options now for accepting money online. Even Venmo, a company recently acquired by Paypal, is a delight to use, by comparison (and all the kids are using it). Selling event tickets? Use EventBrite. Collecting donations? Just pay for real donor management software with online forms integrated. Anything but Paypal, unless you're just selling stuff on Ebay and raking it in via Paypal.

My org has used Paypal for selling event tickets. It made it possible to sell tickets online via a site that had name recognition and customer trust, but it was never pleasant to set up those sales.

PayPal review by ANNE W.
ANNE W.

"The best payment provider for business"

What do you like best?

Paypal is user friendly and easy to use.You do not require an expert to setup an account.Linking bank accounts and credit cards to my paypal account for withdrawals has made online transcations easier.

Paypal is very secure to use as it uses encyption that protects my data from hackers.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike about paypal is that they charge some extra money when recieving money for goods and services and they freeze accounts along with the funds in it without warning which can be frustrating to a business or individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is easy to use and one can monitor all the transcations by browsing through the transaction page.

Paypal has a mobile application which is easy to navigate through and has helped business to never come to a stop because i can shop,send and recieve money from anywhere .

PayPal review by Marco L.
Marco L.

"Paypal maybe a good way to send money ... but with a few limits"

What do you like best?

What i really like is the fact that when you purchase an item on Ebay, Paypal offers you 100% of support if something goes wrong. Another thing that i really like about Paypal is the fact that it is possible to use it to send quickly money to your relatives and alos another interesting feature that i have used a lot is that, even if you have not a credit card, you can send instantly money to your Paypal account by using homebanking features from your bank account.

What do you dislike?

To be honest there are a few features that i don't really like about Paypal. First of all transaction fees are a bit too expensive and they force you to set your object price a little bit higher in orther to cover those costs. Also between Ebay and Paypal protection rules there are a few issues in terms of protection validity, items that are protected or not. Also paypal is always from the buyer side so if the buyer declare that items are wrong, or broken or incomplete or lost ..... Paypal always gives right to the buyer by refunding them ..... a bit too easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So Paypal is basically the only real way to pay something on Ebay. Even if it is described that you can use credit cards or bank transfer ... in reality those methods have no support in case you have a problem. From the point of view of a buyer it is a perfect solution. Form the point of view of a seller it may be a bit more annoying

Honestly without Paypal i had no idea how to have customers from all over the world, without wasting a lot of time in bank transaction time.

PayPal review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Solid payment gateway"

What do you like best?

Paypal is an easy to use and easy to setup online payment gateway -- it's more than that of course but that's primarily what I use it for and recommend others use it for to get started. The new paypal.me is a great feature that's so simple and the interface has seen some serious improvements over the years.

What do you dislike?

It can still be a little messy dealing with multiple currencies on one account and forgetting which balance is which. If they had a setting so you could move currencies during a checkout, that would be great since purchase time is when I care about it the most anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal has a very low barrier of entry so I recommend starting there and seeing if it'll fit your needs before trying other payment gateways. Too often folks will skip a great option for their business because other vendors advertise to small business a little more rigorously, but Paypal has made it where it has for a reason.

Affordable payment gateways for a small business with an interface customers will recognize and immediately trust is really important and paypal has done the work to establish itself. It's integrations are easy and smooth for most startup sites and the fees make a lot more sense for small businesses than entering a subscription plan with another gateway right off the bat.

PayPal review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Paypal for websites"

What do you like best?

Paypal is very is very to configure and get wired into your website for super easy payment collection.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, but if I had to pick one thing it is the process of confirming your bank account by the process of depositing and withdrawing a small amount of money: < 10 cents. It took me a couple of days to get this set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was very easy to configure with our Joomla CMS based website. The small fee per transaction is well worth the cost. It took less than a day to create our form and perform our user testing before we went live. The mobile apps make it easy to use on the go, and it's easy to move money to your bank account or send the money elsewhere.

We are using Paypal to collect payment for our lacrosse camps provided by Virginia Beach Select lacrosse in Virginia Beach. It has simplified the process of collecting fees, and eliminates the responsibility of our coaches from collecting and handling monies.

PayPal review by Mandy C.
Mandy C.

"Trustworthy Online Funds!"

What do you like best?

Paypal is the longest running (to my knowledge), and most reliable way to pay for goods online and get paid by clients, customers, or receive refunds. As far as I know, Paypal has been around the longest, constantly gaining the trust of those who use it. It protects your information while still allowing you to pay for goods with vendors all over the internet with ease.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lag time to transfer money from my PayPal account to my bank account. It usually takes about 24-48 hours for money to transfer from the PayPal account into the bank account.

I also don't love the fees that you're sometimes charged for accepting payments via PayPal. Sometimes, I lose a few bucks off a client that I accept payments from if I accept their payments via PayPal. So it's important to consider if the quickness of receiving payments is worth it to you as a seller or service provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is great, but there are sometimes fees involved depending how you accept payments or send payments. Be sure to consider this when you're sending funds to someone and you want them to receive it without a fee.

I am able to receive payments from clients so that we don't have to schedule meeting times to pick up checks or cash. I can also receive money from clients all over the world without ever having to worry about checks.

PayPal review by Megan H.
Megan H.

"Paypal for easy payments"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of getting started with paypal. It is a quick set up, refined over the years...15 years ago the process took longer to sign up- now its quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

The fees associated with using it. Not that there are fees, I just think they could be lower than what they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend using paypal if you are looking for simplicity of use. Also because this is such a widely used platform that is well established. Clients seem to be very comfortable using this as a payment method.

Paypal makes it simple for customers to make payments with a couple simple clicks. The end result in this is payments are made faster. Many people prefer to utilize online payment options, realized this very quickly once we started using paypal.

PayPal review by Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

As a business owner I like that I can tell my customers that the program I use to send invoices protects them just as much as me. I make personalized items so I need payment upfront. A lot of people are worried about being scammed. but as soon as I explain how paypal protects them as a customer they feel much better.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it no longer sends an email when I update the shipping information on an invoice. I know have to manually tell all of my customers their tracking # along with updating it in Paypal

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a shot. Paypal is very easy to work with. My customers don't need a paypal account to make a payment And it protects their investment which they all appreciate.

I have a lot less customers not wanting my product because they know paypal will cover them if I don't provide the item they paid for. It has boost my sales

PayPal review by David W.
David W.

"Paypal makes it extremely easy to do business"

What do you like best?

I've been using paypal for almost 15 years, before there were multiple options for payment online. I still like paypal because of its seamless integration with ebay. I can keep a separate account for Paypal and then just have my card billed should I spend more than that.

What do you dislike?

it seems that nowadays the platform is falling off with a lot of casual users so friends dont want to be paid by paypal, they want cash app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the only thing that I would warn people about is the customer satisfaction policy. Paypal will typically take the buyers side without really examining the situation. If you have a high dollar product or something with a high rate of return, I wouldn't take paypal.

I bill out my online sales thru ebay on paypal. it keeps me from having to have an outside payment processor and doesn't charge much more for the volume of sales I do.

PayPal review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"All Good As Long As There's No Disputes"

What do you like best?

I don't have to store any of my customers' personal information such as credit or debit card numbers, etc. Also, you can print your shipping labels through PayPal and save a few cents and allow the customer to track the package automatically. Lastly, all of my sales are kept in one place, easily accessible, and I have a business debit card where I can spend the money whenever, wherever, and however I want.

What do you dislike?

If there is a dispute opened up with the customer for an unjust reason, PayPal doesn't always reach a fair judgement. I have had customers receive their package(s) and then open a dispute to beat the system and keep the merchandise and their money. I have lost hundreds of dollars because of this. I am currently going through a dispute through the customer's bank due to the customer saying they never received a refund for a product they never returned. PayPal has taken the money even though they have the information showing the no return policy and they don't have any information from the customer showing the item has been returned, but has my tracking information to show it has been delivered. On top of taking the money, they tried to pin a $20 fee on me for a chargeback. I got the $20 back, but can't get the money for the item because they say the case is still pending and can pend for 75 whole days although it's obvious the customer is not being truthful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an e-commerce website or need to send or collect payments from anyone, PayPal is a great resource. It can link to your bank, you can obtain a debit card if you're running a business, and you can use it to checkout on many websites without having to enter your payment information. Best of all, it's free!

All customer information is secure and, if an account is made, the information is quickly used for transactions. Buyer and seller protection is generally included. Also, the shipping from home capability expedites the shipping process.

PayPal review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"PayPal Payments newer Invoicing Offering is very Useful"

What do you like best?

I like that their saves all your previous invoices so that you don't have to completely re-invent the wheel when sending our monthly invoices to clients and also my company allows me to submit one of their invoices in order to get my monthly out-of-pocket expense reimbursement. Also like the abililty to highly customize the invoice format and the push notifications that I receive on my iPhone when it has been paid in full (have to download the PayPal App in order to utilize this feature and enable notifications within your Setting on phone but totally worth the setup time it takes).

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a update to their mobile apps that allows you to access the invoicing features as currently that is not the case. Be very convenient for me to be able to work on and send out client invoices while I am mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use and ROI that comes with receiving payments quicker and the automation of reminder alerts is a HUGE time saver.

Conveninent intuitive invoicing allows me to easily generate invoices and get paid faster. Espeacially when it comes to existing clients that have already been invoiced in the past or are on a reocurring plan as it allows me to access their previous invoice and quicky make the minor edits necessary such as updating the due date and any additional line items that need to be included. Also love the Reminder feature that you can enable and setup so that clients receive email reminders after a certain amount of time has gone by letting them know they still have an outstanding bill that needs to be paid. We absolutely have seen a decrease in the number of days it takes for client payments to be in receipt because of it.

PayPal review by Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.

"5+ years of using it! Couldn't be happier. "

What do you like best?

I love how easily they integrate with our website for payments. When I first started out 6.5 years ago there weren't many free (and good) options for online processors. Some wanted hundreds of dollars and some seemed like an outright scam. PayPal was incredibly easy to setup with our website and we've never looked back.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how they tend to bow to the credit card companies at times. It can be frustrating when you've done everything correctly and somehow your customer ends up with a refund AND the product (which was exactly as described).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is better when you go into it with a clear head, and patience.

Online payment processing, and a way to send invoices to customers who aren't local.

People feel safe paying with PayPal. It's a trusted name.

PayPal review by Lauren H.
Lauren H.

"Use PayPal? Yeah Pal."

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to use and at a low cost. It also helps that pretty much everyone has PayPal so when I send a client an invoice, they know what to expect. And even the ones who don't have an account are able to pay the invoice with no issues and no questions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it charges me per transaction...but I understand why they do it. It does make other systems like Venmo a bit more appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super user-friendly. I've used other systems but PayPal does make it quite easy to send invoices and receive payments from clients and to send or receive payments from friends or family. I love that clients who don't have a PayPal account can easily pay invoices with no issues.

Sending invoices to clients and receiving payments from clients. It's so much easier and more secure than calling over the phone and taking down a card number. My clients are comfortable paying an invoice via PayPal. This helps with sales since that's one less point of resistance when trying to make the sale.

PayPal review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Easy to Use, Just Hate the Service Fees :) "

What do you like best?

It's really user-friendly and simple. When I log in, it shows a list of all my most recent transactions, as well as the current amount of money that is in my account. All I have to do to transfer the money to my bank account is click "transfer" and then "submit" - super easy! It usually takes 2-3 days for the money to show up in your account, but after you've been using them a while or process a certain amount of money, it transfers within a day, which I love. The PayPal Here app and card swiper is really useful as well.

What do you dislike?

Of course I don't like paying a percentage of each transaction, but you have to with any software like this. Other than that, I don't really have any issues with it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something user-friendly that you don't have to stress over, this is a great program. I've tried independent card-processing companies that claim they have lower rates, but when you add up all the fees, it ends up being more than PayPal's fees. They include everything in the 2.9% fee so you don't have surprise charges and can accurately estimate how much your fees will be based on your income.

I get paid on time more often because clients can't say they forgot their checkbook or don't have cash. They can pay online from the comfort of their home via a Pay Now button I put on my website that links to my PayPal page. I don't have to go to the bank and deposit checks. Also, it keeps a very nice record in case there's ever a discrepancy about a transaction.

PayPal review by Andrew V. T.
Andrew V. T.

"PayPal payment review: "Quick and convenient way for your customer to make the payment""

What do you like best?

Online payment: when it comes to e-commerce, being able to make payments creates a big difference in the sales conversion. Paypal does surprisingly well because of its popularity among online consumers.

Insurance (for both the seller and the buyer): With years of experience, Paypal can provide warnings about a possible risk when making a transaction with a particular account. Therefore, both the seller and the buyer know who they are dealing with and may decide to proceed with the transaction or not.

Convenient: while other online payment gateways (such as Xoom or Pesopay) make it difficult to integrate with your website. Paypal is extremely easy to integrate, which makes it a popular payment gateway for a new company.

What do you dislike?

Collaboration: Paypal could create some collaborations with local banks, so the process of withdrawing a Paypal fund [and transferring] to a bank account is faster and easier, especially for new users.

Add more payment methods: Currently, people can only make a payment if they have a debit or credit card. If more local bank cards are allowed, this is surely a great help for e-commerce business owners.

Convenience in the location: sometimes, if you enter your account in different locations, you can create a problem. For example: if you are logging into a PayPal account in Vietnam while your account is currently Philippines, PayPal reserves the right to block your account until you provide further clarification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have a quick way for customers to make payments, this is your best option in the market due to its popularity and easy to integrate features. However, the transaction fee is normally much higher than the local payment gateway, so you will have to compensate it with your sales volume. Also, if your target market is not an international market, you may want to consider a local payment gateway since Paypal only allows users of credit / debit cards to make the payment.

Paypal is used as one of the main payment gateways for our company. In addition, it is also used as a support payment channel for my fashion start-up business. Paypal facilitates our customers access to our services and products by allowing customers to make payments without complications and safely.

PayPal review by Damien D.
Damien D.

"Super Easy, Super Convient, Super Simple"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the fact that it is free. It's quick as well. I send money all the time and I know the person on the other end will get it quickly is nice. Also knowing that the PayPal has been in the game for awhile they are a trusted company and above board.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot say much, maybe that sometimes I have to wait but I know that it is in place as safeguard. One small gripe I had was a technical issue on their end and the answer to my problem was not very helpful. It seems that the customer service reps are very limited in what they can and cannot do. So if you are hoping on getting any kind of action from calling a Customer Service rep I would not hold your breathe

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use it for getting and receiving payments if it is for a group of people spread out over a wide area. Couldn't be easier

Selling things on Ebay makes this the solution for getting paid. We have a lot of old computer equipment we sell and we use PayPal to collect payments. The benefit I realized is that I know that if someone who isn't geographically close needs to get paid, I can do it over PayPal. It'a slo good to have a centralized online location were you can collect and easily track all transactions when selling goods.

PayPal review by Seth J.
Seth J.

"When Security Matters - Trust PayPal"

What do you like best?

Simple, effective ease of use. Whether it is web usage or app usage, PayPal makes it very simple to buy and sell. The app is very smooth with plenty of security features. The web portal allows you do really delve in and do what you need to do. This is a trusted company with trusted performance and value.

What do you dislike?

Some of the dispute resolutions are tough and tricky to navigate. Read up on when you are and when you are not going to be covered. Some claims are tough to get approved, but that not too bad of a thing. They have to watch out and make sure they are going good on their end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None that I can think of

Buying. Selling. Collecting money for personal and business related needs. Tracking customer purchases. Mailing / shipping products is a breeze.

PayPal review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"PayPal Usage"

What do you like best?

The variety of options available to send and receive money. I enjoy the PayPal me feature for the simplicity of adding it to any website and simply sending a link to clients to send payment. I appreciate the ability to store client information in profiles for quick invoicing for repeat customers. Receiving payment confirmations right away give confidence that the system is working well.

What do you dislike?

The vague error responses that are given at checkout are confusing. More detailed information would be useful in identifying and resolving payment troubles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a number of tools and ways to receive money via PayPal. Be sure to check out all of the options available before making a decision for what the best way you will use the service. Consider if you are sending more payments than you are receiving, or are you invoicing clients and want to send out formal invoices. Or do you just need to send a quick link for a simple credit card transaction.

Receiving payments for services rendered from various clients. Invoicing for projects and tracking a/p and a/r. Sending quick links to clients to allow them to simply pay online with a credit card. Knowing that payment has been received right away.

PayPal review by José Ramón P.
José Ramón P.

"Easy to use, straight forward and reliable."

What do you like best?

The best part of using Paypal Payments is its readiness and how easy it is to charge customers of all around the world for your services and products, no matter what currency they use.

When it comes to charging for intangible goods, this is the perfect solution, and commisions are very low.

What do you dislike?

So far -and it is hard for me to say this about anything- I have zero negative observations. The only thing that does not make me go hooray! is the time it sometimes takes to get the money in my bank account, which, I heard, is a matter of the bank, so no problemo!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a secure, easy to use solution for getting paid for your services, in your e-commerce website, I recomeend Paypal Payments 100%. Since I use it in WooCommerce, the solution is pretty automatic, so I had no problems setting up.

Of course the main financial problem for an online business: being sure that the customers are capable to pay for our products and services.

PayPal review by Lia B.
Lia B.

"The best payment system I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

I love that the payments come through quickly compared to others. I've tried four other platforms and was not very impressed with them. I'd go this route before any others.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked about PayPal. I've never had an issue with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PayPal due to the ease of use. It will also allow you to get paid faster and it comes with the card to be able to use when traveling or even if you have bills to pay that accepts either Mastercard or Visa. I also recommend setting this one up for shopping online. They have coverage to keep you from losing money and cover it up to 90 days if your never receive your items.

I've realized that I get paid a whole lot quicker with PayPal. I've never liked all of the other platforms that I've used. None of them have had the quality of this platform. I can also spend it anywhere else that I need to with the card that I have linked to PayPal.

PayPal review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"PayPal is the best payment system i have ever tried "

What do you like best?

PayPal is the best thing to send money to your family , friends or get paid from other . when some one send you the money you will receive it fast and securely . The site and the app is very friendly and easy to use for every one . The payment fees not bad . you can withdraw the money using your Visa or your US bank account . its very secure when you are talking about using the service because if they suspect that there is something not normal happening they will lock the account until you verify your identity . The customer service is very very good , they respond fast and they will help you until they solve the problem .

What do you dislike?

The only and the most bad thing it really dislike about PayPal that the only way to withdraw the money using bank account is to use only us bank account and there is a lot of people is having problem verifying their account because their country doesn't give them Visa or its really hard to have and get one to use it there . The withdraw visa fee is not low but also not high .

Recommendations to others considering the product

You Should try this site you will love it trust me.

Now any one can pay me for my services . i can request the payment that i want form the customer when every i want to .

PayPal review by Carissa B.
Carissa B.

"Peace of mind and convenience wrapped into one"

What do you like best?

I like being able to check out online without entering my credit card information every time, and from a business standpoint, I like being able to easily send and receive money to and from clients and sellers/service providers.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that money is apparently deducted when certain users send money. I suppose this might be because they used the "instant transfer" option and incurred a fee as a result, but I don't know for sure, and when the payment amount is small (as is often the case with Fiverr jobs), it can be painful to see.

I'm able to accept payment from clients without requiring either of us to transmit potentially sensitive payment information, which offers peace of mind for both of us.

PayPal review by Daniel l.
Daniel l.

"A perfect solution to pay and receive money"

What do you like best?

The security of the system to send money is the best and the purchase protection is great. Is very easy to send and receive money from friends or some jobs. You can use it in almost every page of internet to buy.

What do you dislike?

The amount of taxes applied when you receive money is high. That's the only problem I found, the high taxes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it in you bussiness, is easy and with security to use it. Very safe. When you purchase with Paypal you aumatically receive a Purchase warranty with them.

We do not need to know Bank details of out clients, only the paypal email. The easy to send and receive money with warraties. The support from Paypal is very good.

PayPal review by Thomas A.
Thomas A.

"Paypal is an incredible platform to make and receive through the internet"

What do you like best?

Paypal is a software that allows users to make and receive payments in local or foreign currency in an easy, convenient and simple way without having to share financial information. The interface and operation of the platform is really easy to use, which allows you to make and manage payments quickly and easily. Another of its advantages is that it offers high security in transactions, if any inconvenience or fraud is generated Paypal is responsible for returning the money to the affected user. In addition, it provides total speed to perform any type of transaction efficiently. What I like most about Paypal is that it is free and allows me to make purchases easily, safely and quickly.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages of paypal is that despite being a relatively secure system, fraud or fraud cases may arise, for example, a user could make a false report and recover the money he paid for a product or service. Another disadvantage is that it is mandatory to pay commissions for each transaction that is made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended that at the moment of making or receiving a payment, the commission percentages are taken into account, since the total amount decreases when the commissions imposed by the system are applied. Another recommendation is to find information about the seller before making a purchase, it is very important to check the score and comments. On the other hand, it is also advisable that before making a purchase it is corroborated if there is a return policy.

My experience with Paypal has been good so far, I use it frequently to make purchases and receive payments from some clients. The best benefit that this software has given me is the speed and efficiency with which I can manage my transactions.

PayPal review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"PayPal - The Future of Business"

What do you like best?

I started using Paypal when we needed some freelancers, and discovered a lot more business utility for it than "just eBay transactions". It has become far more the standard for digital payments and now many CPG companies are accepting it as a mobile payment system on a smartphone (even a number of gas stations) It's just so much more efficient, and "nearly fee free" than traditional banking.

What do you dislike?

Setting things up was not as intuitive as I would like, but once we did, it's simply brilliant!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research their website for the many, many new uses for PayPal and you'll be very impressed at all the ways you can use it to make your business more efficient, and even your marketing more efficient. It's a fantastic new tool for us.

Mobile cash payments on a smartphone.

PayPal review by beronica c.
beronica c.

"paypal good app"

What do you like best?

I think it is a very exceptional application. what I like the most is its expansion, it has reached a point where almost all online shopping and selling companies accept this payment platform, even there are stores that are not virtual (physical) that allow payments with paypal , besides being a quite simple platform to use, it allows to vicular your bank account and / or a credit card, either physical or virtual, and beyond making payments allows you to have your own business with that means of payment which is super fast and simple, also I think how to speed up transactions with paypal me, creating a direct link to your account so that with just one click you can make the desired payment

What do you dislike?

it's complicated to say what I do not like or what I like less about this application but I'll try ...

I think that your security system is somewhat paranoid, not to say a little unnecessary since it makes restrictions from what you can place or not in a description to the products that you can sell, at the same time it allows access to everyone even without having a verified account what makes me think that somehow ends up staying with the money of certain people, I say it because: let's say that someone creates your account without verifying it with your credit card, or verify your identity, and begins to receive payments, to At the moment paypal makes a study of this account and wants to verify the identity of this person I suppose it could not, that would lead to a definitive suspension of the service for this person being trapped in the account all the money that this person has generated ... .

is just an example of some of the flaws that I think the paypal security system can generate

Recommendations to others considering the product

my main recommendation is to be more flexible with regard to security ... I find it a little paranoid, also they should improve their attention to the public a bit because when having doubts or being in the middle of a dispute it seems to me that operator response is quite slow and with few solutions

I have definitely solved problems with this application especially in terms of the speed of transactions, the money is handled quickly and easily in addition to having the modality to issue invoices with the seal of my company, reference number and security seals. with the paypal tool I generate a link from my user so that the client makes the payment directly without mistakes, and allowing me to see the address to which I will send the product that I have sold

PayPal review by Bolatito T.
Bolatito T.

"Paypal has got my back."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use which Paypal affords me as a user.I also like the quality of support which Paypal offers both buyers and sellers on its platform : having been on both side of the coin,I can attest to how effective the Paypal customer complaint resolution team have been.

More importantly, Paypal affords me security and ensures there are no third party access to my account and incase of any suspicious login,Paypal sends me an email and forces me to change my password.

What do you dislike?

While Paypal looks out for my good, they sometimes over do it. There are times I needed to sign-in to my Paypal account from a new device as an emergency ,and Paypal refuses to let me in .Until I get to re-access my account from a device ,Paypal is familiar with.

Paypal is the default means via which I send funds to my ageing mother ,I have found it faster than international money transfers. Also , I sell shoes online as a side job and Paypal enable me receive payments from my customers, even though I haven't got a website of my own.

PayPal review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"PayPal’s good standing robs off on my business."

What do you like best?

PayPal enable me send money and receive payments for goods and services by email address and no need to have a Website or undergo any elaborate verification procedure.It is intuitive and accessible via multiple platforms like pc,smartphone ,tablet etc I like how PayPal has been able to maintain a good name and good standing among.most of its users and this robs off on me,as I am getting patronized for the most part because of my use of PayPal.

What do you dislike?

I know that there are millions of complaints addressed to the Paypal customer Care team on a Daly basis,however I will the support team to expediate how long it takes to respond to queries made by customers.

I run a small business where I sell picture frames,mostly over WhatsApp using PayPal as my means to accept payment.I have learnt over the years that my choice of PayPal as a medium of payment has encouraged customers to give my service a trial,with the belief they can always file a report with PayPal,if ever I fail to deliver the products they paid for.

PayPal review by Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.

"PayPal protects buyers thus encouraging them to shop freely."

What do you like best?

PayPal is easy use.More importantly,Paypal over the years has earned the trust of users because of its “buyer protection” policy which enable PayPal users to make a complaint,if a service provider fails to provide quality service to consumers after they must have made payments for such a service.In such cases,buyers are eligible for a refund.

The above has been a boost for my organization and I guess for every business using PayPal as a payment gateway.Since PayPal users are more open to dealing with a business allowing them make payments via PayPal because they know they are protected if anything goes wrong.

What do you dislike?

Currency conversion is a major bottleneck users encounter paying for our services with PayPal.Due to fluctuations on the currency exchange market,users are sometimes billed higher than usual,which on such occasions usually doesn’t go down well with them,

PayPal is the default means via which our customers get to subscribe weekly or monthly for entertainment content on Iroko Tv.Unlike alternative payment gateways,Paypal enable users to pay via their Paypal accounts or any of a variety of major debit card types.

PayPal review by Deborah A.
Deborah A.

"Safe for excessive safety checks,Paypal is king."

What do you like best?

PayPal is intuitive,therefore easy to use for sending and receiving money and of course as a payment gateway for websites.I like that I only need the email of anyone to send them money via PayPal,it does not matter if they don’t currently have a PayPal account.Provided PayPal is available in their country of residence,they will be able to receive the money by creating a Paypal account,which usually takes a few minute.

PayPal also has a mobile app. That way I have been able to access my Paypal account while on the move,everywhere I go.

What do you dislike?

PayPal safety checks sometime have been a source of irritation for me.I have had to write the customer care department to get restrictions lifted off my account in time past.

PayPal let me send and receive money around the world with speed and of course with ease.It is faster than every international money transfer system and of course faster than local bank transfers.

PayPal review by Gbemisola J.
Gbemisola J.

"PayPal is very reliable."

What do you like best?

PayPal is easy to use and very intuitive for everyone,at least it is for me.It makes it easy for me to be paid by my customers,without the need to own a website.Also,I admire how fast funds sent to me gets to myPayPal account,takes just a few seconds ; thus I wonder if there is a faster means to get paid,Not even local interbank transactions are as fast as PayPal.

What do you dislike?

I created my PayPal business account in the United Kingdom.Therefore I regularly encounter issues accessing my PayPal outside the United Kingdom,which has been the case since March 2017 when I relocated. There are times I am locked out of my account,until I login with a proxy IP.

As a side business ,I sell handmade Sandals via Instagram.Interested buyers pay me via PayPal and despite not having a personal website,the trust is there because PayPal let them dispute payments if I don’t deliver the goods they paid for,

PayPal review by Adebanji  D.
Adebanji D.

"PayPal is fast and secure."

What do you like best?

PayPal is easy to setup.It is easy to use for both sending and for receiving funds.Paypal secures my funds and provides me with the option to raise a complaint if I feel I didn’t get the service I paid money for via PayPal.I have actually had to escalate complaints to the Paypal customer Care team over some developers I paid money to but who refused to do my job ; I eventually got a refund from PayPal.

What do you dislike?

PayPal is the perfect means for me to pay my offshore development team,it has served me well for the past three year and am happy to be a Paypal user.

I use PayPal personally in my private transactions and dealings.With PayPal,I am able to send money to our offshore development team in the Far East and they receive it in less than a minute.It has overall allowed me avoid the slow sending process of international Swift wire transactions,

PayPal review by Mandy S.
Mandy S.

"Ease of use and a known name "

What do you like best?

That I can take orders from my website and have it go to PayPal and then transfer money to my bank account with in. 1-2 days. I like that I can accept payments with my phone using PayPal and that I can print off everything I need from PayPal for tax purposes too. I have a hot sauce company called Mandy's Mood Foods and it allows me to take cc payments over the internet www.mandysmoodfoods.com

What do you dislike?

NA. I really like using them. It is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them to other people I know. They have great customer service as well. I have used them since I started my business

Not bedbug able to accept payments at trade shows. No one uses cash anymore. So this allowed me to get more customer purchases

PayPal review by Juan Camilo R.
Juan Camilo R.

"Best in class, needed, but could be improved."

What do you like best?

The absolute best way to make online payments to strangers, and make purchases from non reputable sites or vendors. Great protection for the buyer and seller, deep availability across most of the internet, easy to use across different countries, currencies.

What do you dislike?

Commisions can be too high, currency conversions strike hard on the user and should be friendlier so as to not push people to use your own bank account's currency rates.

Needs better partnerships with international banks in order to withdraw currencies in non USA countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find bank accounts that allow you to withdraw funds without heavy commisions; and that offer better currency exchange rates than paypal does in order to use international currencies and payments

Easiest to use way to provide and receive instant payments, with full safety and protection.

PayPal review by Dlila S.
Dlila S.

"Paypal"

What do you like best?

I love that my customers can send money and it is protected. Both my company and the customer feels protected when we use paypal. I also love that I can create invoices and shipping labels through Paypal! You can get a credit card reader so you can accept credit card payments if you set up tables or booths at local fairs etc.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is I wish the fee's were a little cheaper. Being a small business the fee's can add up quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is a great way to accept payments from customers. You can also get a credit card reader from them if you are a small business and set up tables or booths at fairs etc. I love that I can transfer the money directly to my bank account.

My customers feel like their purchases are protected when sending money via paypal and are more likely to make a purchase through my company.

PayPal review by James I. M.
James I. M.

"Paypal great leader in sending and receiving money"

What do you like best?

What I liked most about paypal is the ease of doing all my paperwork with complete success.

As you know, PayPal is a Web application that makes secure Internet payment possible. It is the born leader of transactions by the great network, that allows us to make easy the sending and reception of the money that we have in our credit cards, due, or bank accounts credited by PayPal. As for credit cards and debit PayPal accepts: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, as well as checking accounts, but only those that meet the PayPal rules.

What do you dislike?

PayPal is a great payment platform but as we all know it is not 100% secure in times frauds have been recorded but that is why I do not want to say that it is bad just that some people have bad intentions but I can say that it is 99% safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an freelancer paypal freelancer has helped me with the excess of my customer reach. Now I can take instant payments all over the country. Paypals now has a property that allows me to get shipping rates and shipping discount to a customer. Paypal is really the all in one option for online marketers. With their wide popularity they are the best choice for me.

As a specialist in graphic design and as my job is Freenlacer I use the PayPal Payments platform to receive payments for my projects.

I have years of experience with this platform to which I am faithful for its good service and reliability.

PayPal review by Kanisa B.
Kanisa B.

"Very easy and convenient way to track and receive payments"

What do you like best?

Very comprehensive way to receive and refund payments if necessary.

What do you dislike?

Some customers complain about security and do not like to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal has become the standard for collecting online payments for goods and services. As the security measures increase, new users are increasing their confidence in its use.

I really like that refunds can be issued so easily. This creates a better trust and relationship with current and future customers.

As a small business owner, the pay as you go fees, do not have a significant effect on my bottom line as opposed to the more significant upfront investment I would need for a stand alone payment processing interface.

I also like how Paypal is like another bank account. It's really important to keep a close eye on the statements in order to keep an eye out for any fraudulent charges. I've seen fraudulent charges as low as $5 but you have to catch them quickly.

Some other tips for using paypal: Use a really strong password, change the password on a regular basis, and don't link PayPal to a bank account link it to a credit card account instead.

Solves the problem of worrying about the security of collecting credit card numbers for payments

PayPal review by Caryn P.
Caryn P.

"The fastest way to get paid online"

What do you like best?

With most payment processing solutions (that deposit funds in your bank) it usually takes 3-5 business days for the funds to be available in your bank account. With Paypal, the funds are available instantly and for a small business owner that can be very important.

What do you dislike?

Personally, there's nothing I dislike about Paypal! It helps to have the Paypal debit card (so you can also access your money instantly). There have been a few clients in the past who have stated they don't use Paypal, and struggled with finding how to send funds to me via Paypal using a credit or debit card, but for the most part I can't think of any significant dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to get the Paypal debit card so you can access your money quickly and easily.

payment processing

PayPal review by pat s.
pat s.

"Paypal is excelent "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of using paypal to not onl ymake purchases online but also to send money to friends, wether they are across town or accross county. I really enjoy the features of paypal gifts, where I am able to instantly and safly buy online giftcards as presents for my friends or my self. I feel safe when using paypal because they offer wonderful customer service. I have never had an issue that paypal could'nt solve for me. The ability to link my bank account and have my funds instantly transfered into my balance is once of the many great features paypal has to offer.

What do you dislike?

I think the fees assiciated with paypal could be lower considering the rising competition that paypal faces from other up and coming companies. Furthermore, I think the intrest on the paypal "pay me later" feature are also confusing and a bit high compaired to other similar credit cards. I really with that there were more options for paying my monthy payment other than just bank account. If i were able to pay with my paypal balance that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend using paypal for all small business.

As a small business paypal has helped me with exanding my customer reach. I am now able to take instant payments from across the country. Paypals ship now feature allows me to get discounted shipping rates when I ship out to a customer. Paypal really is the all in one option for online sellers. With their wide popularity they are the best option for me.

PayPal review by Christian A.
Christian A.

"Fast, easy and secure"

What do you like best?

PayPal has been around since a long time, and so I am also using it since long time: I trust PayPal so much and it always been so useful to me, it never failed me in any of my transactions and the support team is always there, ready to help you.

It allows you to menage you money in the best way you can think of: moving money is easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

The money on my account have been stolen by an hacker, BUT thanks to the support team I got it back.

Another thing I'd like is the support team to be a little bit faster.

Sometimes taxes are too expensive, I'd love to send money without losing a lot of money just for the sake of the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal Payments is what you need if you're looking for a safe and fast money transfer system.

I have always been able to reach my customers thanks to PayPal Payments: the transactions have always been easy, smooth and fast.

PayPal review by Joanna M.
Joanna M.

"Paypal has excellent customer service and is a great resource for all transactions. "

What do you like best?

The customer service and protection that PayPal offers is the most standout feature. I have experienced this first hand when a video game stopped working just days after purchase. I tried to contact the video game company. I could not reach a person, was only directed to websites for troubleshooting. As soon as I called PayPal, they made me feel like my issue was important and were able to refute the claim for me. I didn't have to follow up on this incident at all.

What do you dislike?

PayPal credit Is sometimes defaulted as the preferred method of payment. I prefer to use my bank, or my listed cards. Sometimes I use PayPal credit accidentally and forget about the payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, lots of email reminders for your payments should be on time.

I have had one successful refute claim that PayPal helped me with.

PayPal review by Gautam A.
Gautam A.

"Money Transfer Gateway"

What do you like best?

Paypal is a great tool to transfer money to friends and family. It is mostly hassle free and in most of the cases, you do not have to pay a charge for sending money. Its great for making payments for online shopping too as you can save a lot from many offers that they give.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it takes more time to transfer back the money from paypal account to your bank account. Also, they tend to take a higher amount of time if they are not charging us for that transfer which is a bit inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is great for making online payments as you get a lot of deals and cash back from them.

Mostly making payments online and getting rewards, other than using it among friends and family.

PayPal review by Olivia T.
Olivia T.

"Almost Flawless"

What do you like best?

Paypal is hands down the best way to be paid and to pay others. 99% of the time it is smooth and runs perfectly. I love that ability to send invoices, request money, and be able to send money to family without fees. Paypal even offers a line of credit, debit card, and a business account. Paypal really is a jack of all trades. If you make a purchase feel assured that you are protected. Paypal does 100% protect its buyers.

What do you dislike?

However, Paypal does NOT always 100% protect its sellers. I have been scammed many times through paypal when customers do "unauthorized bank charge-backs". I have had people who happily received their items do this months later and somehow win. This is a major flaw for paypal and its my main reason for branching out to other services. The paypal fees also start to add up quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend paypal payments just be careful if you are a seller.

I am able to take online payments nearly anywhere since I have the option to invoice. I do like the ease of sending my money to my bank account also. Paypal is definitely the leader in its category, almost everyone I do business with had paypal. Paypal also allows me to take payments in person now that they offer the card reader. I think when people see the word Paypal it makes them feel secure and that makes business go much smoother.

PayPal review by User in Computer Software

"International Payment Method"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the paypal is that it is globally acceptable payment method as it is very much Convenient for the users.The user just need to share the link of his/her paypal account to send or receive payment from any corner of the world,

What do you dislike?

Though it is is very much beneficial but i found that sometimes,we can't have immediate success to the funds being transferred to our paypal account.It may hold the payments for more than 10 days in case there is some problem with our transaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The paypal is very easy to use,the only thing the user have to keep in mind is to have trust on it,as sometimes the payment get stuck in the paypal itself,but it will be available to the user within a particular span of time,so just be patient while using it.

It is the best payment method to receive the payment as it initially doesn't require any additional cost which make it more reliable.The addition of credit or debit card make it easier for transferring funds in the account.The major benefit that i have realized is that the user doesn't need to use any other payment gateway while using the it.

PayPal review by Sarah Elizabeth L.
Sarah Elizabeth L.

"Simple, safe, powerful"

What do you like best?

I love that I can take payments securely from anywhere in the world, and that my customers have full control over what information they save, store, and use. I have no access to it, barring what I require (such as mailing address or email address and name), and it's safe and secure (and SIMPLE) for both sides.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the eCheck option. Usually my clients don't even realize that it's happening, and I don't get the funds for up to 5 business days which makes many situations very difficult.

Payment solution! The benefits are obvious. But on top of that, there's lots of tips and hacks and possibilities with PayPal that make business so much easier, and a lot more offers possible.

PayPal review by User

"El sistema de pagos que revoluciona internet."

What do you like best?

PayPal tiene ventajas muy reseñables y fáciles de identificar con los primeros usos. Lo primero es que tus datos bancarios y de tarjetas no quedan a la vista, por lo cual aporta seguridad. Siempre trabajar con tu direccion de correo electronico. También al realizar pagos tienes una especie de seguro incluido, que en caso de cualquier problema en el proceso de compra te cubren. Permite también transferir dinero entre particulares. Puedes usarlo a través de web o con su aplicación móvil.

What do you dislike?

Las comisiones. Si tiene algún problema es precisamente este. Es obvio que tienen que tener alguna fuente de ingreso por el servicio, más aún si te cubren muchas veces cuando tienes problemas al comprar y te devuelven el dinero. Pero una cosa es cobrar una pequeña tasa y otra muy diferente las comisiones abusivas que aplican. También su centro de resoluciones deja mucho que desear. En una transacción, el vendedor siempre tiene todas las de perder, aunque el comprador reclame cosas ilógicas. Les falta mucho por mejorar en este aspecto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hoy en día es casi obligado usar PayPal, ya que se ha extendido por todos sitios. Sólo os recomiendo tener cuidado con las comisiones que en muchos casos son abusivas. Si vais a pagar en webs sospechosas o en sitios donde no queráis dar vuestra tarjeta o cuenta bancaria es perfecto. También tenéis el apoyo de PayPal si ha problemas con la compra o el pago. En empresas no suele usarse mucho para pagos con clientes por los servicios como es nuestro caso, asi que hemos optado por otras alternativas.

Para pagos con cliente nos ha venido muy bien. Tenemos muchos que nos pagan por este sistema por comodidad, ya sea para hacer reservas, pagar algún desarrollo o actualización de su vehículo, etc. También lo implementamos en algunas webs que desarrollamos cuando es necesario pagar algún tipo de producto o reserva. Por nuestra parte, poder pagar en el extranjero o en webs de las que no confías mucho es todo un avance, ya que no tenemos que estar usando las tarjetas de crédito o cuentas bancarias directamente, si no que lo gestionamos todo a través de PayPal.

"instant payment"

What do you like best?

Sistema online para pagar las compras que se han realizado en internet. También permite el cobro por parte de aquellos que han realizado una venta. Y por último, también sirve para realizar transferencias por medio de Internet, por ejemplo enviar o recibir dinero entre personas particulares.

Se trata de un servicio que es gratuito en el caso de envío de dinero y pagos. Quien reciba el dinero, o haga uso de este servicio, no necesariamente debe ser una empresa, sino también que lo puede utilizar cualquier persona. El único requisito para utilizar este sistema es tener una dirección de correo electrónico.

La formas de pago, cobro o envío de dinero que permite este sistema son las siguientes:

Tarjeta de crédito o débito

cuenta bancaria

saldo de la cuenta paypal

Además ofrece medios de protección para el comprador a la hora de realizar compras. Si realizas una compra y hay algún problema con el vendedor, no recibes la mercancía, esta defectuosa o dañada, no es lo que habías pedido puedes abrir una reclamación vía paypal y si se resuelve a tu favor recuperas el dinero sin problemas.

What do you dislike?

es una sistema ideal, no tiene problemas aparentemente. Es seguro para los datos bancarios y las tarjetas, yo lo utilizo sin miedo tanto para compras como para ventas. Además el cambio a moneda extranjera suele ser bastante bueno.

Recommendations to others considering the product

pagos seguros por internet tanto local como extranjero. Protección para el comprador por parte de paypal.

en esta caso el uso es para pagos online para contratación de servicios o compras en el extranjero. Además como particular lo utilizo para pequeñas ventas y compras online.

PayPal review by Susanna J.
Susanna J.

"Paypal for work payments"

What do you like best?

It's fast, simple, secure and very convenient.

What do you dislike?

One more step during tax purposes, if I have to pick something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People often are afraid of sharing personal financial information online. While a valid concern, Paypal has an amazing track record of being secure and it's very easy for anyone to use. I highly recommend you at least try this product out, do some research to see how safe and secure it is and I especially recommend small business owners or those hiring freelance contractors to use it for paying bills, checks, creating invoices, etc. The ease of use and ability to track what you're doing is invaluable.

For small business work or contract work, Paypal eliminates a lot of paperwork, busy work and time-consuming steps for people who aren't technically on "payroll."

PayPal review by Katie L.
Katie L.

"Frequent Paypal User"

What do you like best?

I like the speed of transactions via checking accounts, which is typically one business day. Now they offer an even faster transfer of funds, which is 35 minutes with a 25 cent fee if you use a debit card. I also like the person to person payment option, using Paypay.me.

What do you dislike?

I dont have any negative feedback at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for Paypal.me in addition to paypal for person to person payments. Also, from a business perspective, there is a billing option for purchases made where you can pay after receiving a purchase.

Purchases online are seamless. Also, reimbursing through paypal is very easy and fast because you can send money easily from person to person. It is better than writing someone a check, because the money is withdrawn from the payer's account immediately versus waiting for someone to cash a check.

PayPal review by User

"Best way to pay on internet"

What do you like best?

Es de lejos y sin duda el mejor sistema de pago para realizar compras online con total confianza, en cualquier país del mundo y con cualquier tipo de moneda (dolar, euro, yen...). El sistema de defensa del comprador en caso de disputa o fraude es de agradecer. En mi caso me sirve también como sistema de cobro para pequeñas ventas que realizo a través de aplicaciones de compra venta.

What do you dislike?

Es un sistema increible y que no da fallos, ofrece muchisima seguridad en los pagos y con los datos que almacenan. No veo que pueda tener problemas o puntos negativos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

el mejor sistema de pago para internet. Total seguridad para el comprador ante posibles problemas con una transacción. El pago es instantáneo y solo es necesario una cuenta de correo electrónico para pagar. Totalmente recomendado a cualquiera que necesite pagar por internet y le de apuro utilizar la tarjeta directamente. Además hay muchos comercios que aceptan este tipo de pago, y no solo en el extranjero.

El envío de dinero es instantaneo, por lo que es mucho mejor que las tradicionales transferencias bancarias. Para cuentas corporativas el pequeño inconveniente pueden ser el porcentaje que se quedan por transacción, pero es algo pequeño teniendo en cuenta la cantidad de beneficios que aporta.

PayPal review by Natasha B.
Natasha B.

"Very happy with Pay Pal"

What do you like best?

The ease of making and sending invoices and receiving payment that can be transferred directly to my account. Makes it more safe for the client and for me to do a transaction and keep track of it. also the ability to use paypal to check out of certain sites makes me feel better not using my account directly.

What do you dislike?

with new clients there is a waiting period to verify - can be stressful but I also understand the necessity of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely recommended for anything requiring invoices and exchange of money - you will not be disappointed.

i am able to keep track of clients and invoices and payments easily it makes my job easier to recall things by just clicking on a button and its all there organized.

PayPal review by User

"PayPal is necessary, but has its flaws!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that PayPal is simple and convenient! Many people use PayPal because of its simplicity, which makes it an easy way to accept payment. It is available in many countries which is also a plus as we have customers all over the world. We also use PayPal to make payments, which makes it very easy to pay out a large amount of contractors at once.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that many clients don' want to use PayPal. We have had clients refuse to do business with us because of PayPal which is unfortunate. Also, even though PayPal is available in many countries, we do have clients from specific countries where PayPal is not available. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept these clients due to this. Sometimes payments don't transfer to our client's account, which can be an issue. We are then forced to manually transfer the funds. This creates a delay in the process and may upset the client as well as delay a sale for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a necessity. You may need other services as well, but I think we all need PayPal as well.

PayPal solves one of our issues of accepting payments as well as paying out a large amount of contracted workers. Their simplicity makes them a necessity.

PayPal review by Luisa T.
Luisa T.

"Forma fiable y sencilla de enviar dinero"

What do you like best?

Para mí, Paypal es una de las maneras más fiables, cómodas y sencillas de enviar dinero, ya sea entre particulares o como solución profesional entre compradores y vendedores. Un pounto muy positivo, es que su uso es gratuito entre particulares, tampoco cobran comisión por retirar dinero de tu cuenta paypal. ünicamente te aplican una tarifa a la persona que recibe el dinero por artículos o servicios en una transacción comercial, pero no son para nada elevadas. Puede ser una alternativa al cobro directo por tarjeta de crédito, y sobre todo, ofrece plenas garantías al comprador y al vendedor.

What do you dislike?

Un punto negativo es que Paypal no es un banco, es un empresa privada que presta unos servicios financieros y no está respaldada por ningún sistema bancario. por otro lado, según las condiciones de servicio de Paypal, al hacerte usuario renuncias a los derechos de reembolso por utilización fraudulenta o no autorizada de tu tarjeta de crédito. Cada día proliferan más intentos por parte de ciber-delincuentes para intentar robar tus datos de acceso mediante correos electrónicos falsos de suplantación de identidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo el uso de Paypal, ya que mediante este método de pago, las tarjetas de crédito o débito quedan totalmente protegidas al no estar expuestas. Lo considero un método de pago muy seguro y sencillo de utilizar, que además da la tranquilidad de la protección que te brindan ante cualquier problema que pudiera surgir.

Paypal me ha permitido realizar transacciones comerciales con total confianza, ante cualquier problema, siempre ha respondido favorablemente, permitiendo operar con total tranquilidad al saber que dispones de un programa de protección ante cualquier problema que pudiera surgir en la transacción.

PayPal review by Sissy Y.
Sissy Y.

"Universal and Simple But..."

What do you like best?

How everyone and their mom at least knows about paypal so it makes it easier to have and use since people trust it and so many people use it. The interface is neutral so that helps too! It's all to-the-point and I like that with any and all things! It's also nice how fast the money comes into your PayPal account. Also cool how someone without much development experience can use it to integrate an ecommerce payment solution onto their site. Cool that they give you a debit card, if you want one...so you don't have to wait for it to transfer to your bank account in order to use funds. So it's kinda like having an online bank but not a bank!

What do you dislike?

The fee that is associates for paying for goods/services...but if you request money from someone saying that it's from family or friend then the fee isnt there...so it's kind of dumb and annoying because you want to come off as professional to clients so you use the "for goods/services" option instead of the "friends/family" one...but if you just used the latter then you wouldnt have to have a fee deducted!! I'd rather just get paid via venmo or chase quickpay!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest venmo before paypal even though it's less professional, it's without fees and it's faster to get into your bank account

Sending payment requests and invoices is simple and easy

PayPal review by Mary A.
Mary A.

"Talking about paypal"

What do you like best?

Undoubtedly, Paypal is one of the best known and most reliable virtual wallets on the web. For years they have remained active, innovating and improving their platform. Among the benefits, perhaps more obvious is the ability to manage money in dollars. A recent update that I love is the possibility of charging through a personalized link that directs the person who pays directly to your account. It is an advance that makes access to payments or collections of money faster and more direct. PayPal is a great platform that allows you to manage money in dollars without the need to open a bank account in person in the United States of America. Although I believe that some commissions are somewhat high, the benefits are innumerable.

What do you dislike?

Well, the truth is that once the account verifies the limitations of this platform, in terms of the amounts of the transfers, they practically disappear. I think that the commissions can be a little lower. The negative is that in order to verify the account you merit a credit card with a fund in dollars to your name and that for the underdeveloped countries is really difficult, virtually impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them, thanks for your services. In general it helps me to transfer and also to receive payments immediately.

With paypal I have been able to solve many problems that come from collecting mini-jobs in dollars outside the US. In general it helps me to transfer and also to receive payments immediately. They are responsible, reliable. I recommend them, thanks for your services.

PayPal review by Myra N.
Myra N.

"Excellent Small Business Payment Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the option to take payments on the go. I use my smartphone or tablet to take payments from customers that do not carry cash. I can also email my customers and an invoice from my phone app or from the website. I love having the convenience of adding payment buttons on my blogging sites for donations. This has also made it easy for me to pay myself. I think everyone should use this tool if they are beginning a business online.

What do you dislike?

The things that are limited with this payment tool is the new requirements to prevent fraud. Plenty of financial institutions is switching to the chip reader and protecting vendors from a fraud if they use devices that accept chip card readers. I have not heard from this company about providing options for chip card readers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This a great starter online payment system for self-owned businesses, small business, and e-commerce business start-ups. This is best to send payments to other vendors as well as anyone you in your network with. There are several different ways to get paid. I also recommend the debit card as a way to access your money.

I am able to take credit/debit card payments with this payment tool. The benefits are to take mobile and online payments. There is an inventory tool as well as keeping track of customers frequency. There more options available for integrations with other business software.

PayPal review by Marissa A.
Marissa A.

"Decent Option for Taking Payments"

What do you like best?

I like that the only cost to you is a small percentage of each transaction without additional fees per transaction. I like that you don't have to pay a subscription fee to use the serve either, but can make professional looking invoices available for international customers with ease.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to pay an unknown percentage on each transaction, but I know that's a part of doing business and the percentage IS published somewhere. PayPal is just less straightforward about their money services than some other services, like Square.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it as one of your options when looking into payment providers. It's a reputable one with decent rates.

I am solving the problem of taking payments from customers while living in the Virgin Islands, which is technically considered international. Software like Square no longer work for me living here.

PayPal review by Brittani W.
Brittani W.

"It works for me "

What do you like best?

I like that its simple and easy to use. I am a mom and a owner of 3 business. I use it for all 3 as a payment gateway so that I can give customers options when paying for services or items.

What do you dislike?

sometimes that they put a hold on funds for 21days but I like the functionality of paypal

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to use and it allows you to give options to your customers

I am able to give options, some people dont want to give their credit card information, but they can use their paypal info and just give their email.

PayPal review by Riddhika J.
Riddhika J.

"EASY AND SAFE MONEY TRANSFER"

What do you like best?

My security and safety is most important for me. And that why use of paypal resonates with my fundamental. I can use my paypal for shopping and my data is always protected and seller can never retrieve that information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes using the paypal for my business is bit disheartening because papal keep a certain percentage of that money. The percentage is quiet low but it is still going from my pocket/ services. I would appreciate it if they apply minimum cap which would be exempt from the fee.

Also the funds are not immediately available which can be problematic sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use friends and family option to avoid fees for small payments. Also, please consider the transfer time of 2 -3 business days in mind when planning, if you have to charge for event and make the event payments on the same day.

I am an event organizer and I use paypal to charge for the entrance fee which eventually pays for the event. Since its safe and secured, guest feel it safe to use the paypal and I can transfer that money directly to my bank account. So, it win win for both parties.

PayPal review by Jose A G.
Jose A G.

"Secure and Faster Payment Across The World"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy checkout across every store in the planet where is accepted. Paypl has opened me doors to get products and services from places where my normal bank account was not accepted or got not processed in the website, always paypal finished the transaction. With paypal you are able to receive money from everywhere. Foreign currencies? paypal does the convertion to USD without many hazzle. I can withdraw funds to my account in seconds with a small fee (0,25$) or make it for free taking 1 working day to get completed. iPhone app with touch iD works flawless.

What do you dislike?

Some picky review of some transactions, they need to know all the information about who you are, your business, your source of income, why you received. They ask you for many documentation to get the verification process so you can have a verified account with the privileges and advantages that involves that status. Although you pay with paypal on foreing sites or stores, paypal charges you for foreign transactions as you would be using your banl account, something that I dont understand buth that's how they go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Verify your account. Use the account for your normal operations, do not make irregular moves with the account, they will notice and will go after you to clarify. keep that and you will have a real partner for payment purposes no matter where you want to pay.

Receiving payment from my employers. I perform freelance tasks and jobs, With paypal I have the freedom to receive payments from any task and can withdraw my funds to my bank account so I can move money. many employers, sites, stores, services and subscriptions work and acept Paypal. It is better than having a credit card.