G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend 馃殌

PayPal

With PayPal credit card processing (Payments Standard, Payments Pro, or PayFlow) you can accept all major payment types from your customers right on your site. Simple checkout buttons or fully customized online checkouts enable scalable solutions for businesses of any size.

Work for PayPal?

Learning about PayPal?

PayPal Reviews

Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
  • Ratings (1)
Ratings (1)
Showing 440 PayPal reviews
PayPal review by Pranav K.
Pranav K.

"Paypal Review"

What do you like best?

We can send money worldwide using paypal payment method very easily without any hassles.Paypal is very secure and reliable payment method.Paypal support almost all country currency.Foreign money conversation process is automatically handle by paypal.so if we receive payment in foreign currency all money currency conversation with best market rate done by paypal.We not need any big number of account number for send money to anyone we only need paypal email id for send money.

What do you dislike?

Indian paypal user cant add money into paypal account and cant hold receive money for more than 24 hour paypal balance money is automatically transfer to link indian bank account.Paypal bank account verification process is not fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is best international payment method.

Paypal provide sdk for web and android ,ios platform so this make very easy to us for add paypal payment method in our client web and app platform.Paypal help us to complete and deliver project in short time.Paypal payment method is trustable for all users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PayPal
PayPal review by grady t.
grady t.

"Paypal a platform to send and receive securely"

What do you like best?

PayPal is a secure payment platform. It also allows you to mobilize the money electronically as a bank transfer but with absolute speed. Most people use their personal or corporate PayPal account to make payments at online shopping sites such as eBay or make payments at affiliated companies, and also to make international transfers.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this platform are 3 aspects: Savings limit: It is necessary to verify your account with a credit card if you want to have very high amounts of money without having any problem, because if you want to have the version not verified PayPal, this platform will give you a limit of money to have. Fortunately, the verification process is simple and fast.

-Commissions: Depending on where you live, how much money you mobilize and how long you carry your PayPal account you will have to pay commissions on each transaction, making you pay a little more of the price of the product. However, the fees for international transfers are considerably lower than those of a bank.

-Disputes: Malicious people can make false complaints to PayPal to recover the money they have sent you in exchange for a product or service. For example, if you sold a shirt and they say they never received it, they can start a dispute with you. This does not mean that you will run out of money, but it can be a cumbersome process; for that reason, always make sure to have evidence to expedite these disputes

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is the preferred method of payment for almost a quarter of all online buyers, has a reputation for security, protects the interests of merchants and consumers. It is also a good option for consumers and merchants. Consumers spend less time entering their information. Merchants can establish a payment system quickly, without payment in advance. definitely recommended

the benefits I have received from this platform have been very good, I make all my transactions secure and fast, despite the 3 aspects mentioned above, I have been satisfied with the work I do as a frelancer I use this platform for my clients to transfer me and so I I feel safe and the already existing has money in your account.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

PayPal review by Shardul G.
Shardul G.

"Send and Receive Money with Paypal"

What do you like best?

Paypal make very easy to send and receive money online.Paypal support more than 13 currencies so we can also send and receive money worldwide anywhere.Create Paypal account is very easy we have register account as we register on any website.Paypal provide feature for link bank account with paypal account and we can transfer our paypal balance fund into our bank account.We can receive money from other country sender instantly without any delay.We only just need to give paypal email address for receive money from anyone.

What do you dislike?

Paypal bank account verification service take 2 to 3 day for verify bank account this should be fast.Paypal cut some fees from international payment.I am indian user and in india paypal not give any feature for load money into paypal account this feature should be add in india.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send and Receive money online easily with paypal.

We receive billing payments from our client using paypal payment method because its very fast and secure and does not matter who is sending payments from which country to any location.Paypal SDK help us to add paypal payment service into our Ecommerce online store.

PayPal review by Sophie W.
Sophie W.

"The Safe Way To Spend Online"

What do you like best?

PayPal is a great way to spend, store, and accept money online. I find it much safer and reliable than putting my debit or credit card info into many websites when I want to make a purchase. It's easy to use and it's (mostly) free, barring a few standard fees you may receive when sending money to other accounts. It's usefulness outweighs most drawbacks the website/service may have and has kept me loyal to the site for many years.

What do you dislike?

Customer service calls tend to be pretty common and aren't really optional in some cases, leaving you to deal with your money potentially being in limbo. Customer service is not always a pleasant experience in the case of PayPal, and should be improved for the sake of the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the safest way to spend money and receive money online. Nothing else comes close. It's important that people use something to protect themselves and their money while shopping online, and PayPal is great for that.

It's been a great way to send and receive payments, donations, and other various money related uses.

PayPal review by Milan K.
Milan K.

"Paypal is Best for Send and Receive Money"

What do you like best?

We can easily send and receive money online with Paypal.Paypal is very secure and fast for online money transfer Nationally or Internationally.Paypal support many country currency if we receive money in another country currency conversation process is automatically handle by paypal.We just only need Email-id for send and request money to anyone not need any account number.Paypal give facility for link bank account and debit and credit card with paypal account and we can transfer paypal balance into link bank account.

What do you dislike?

Paypal cut higher transaction fees on international payment.Paypal indian user cant load money into paypal account and cant hold received payment on paypal for more than 24 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send and receive money online with Paypal.

Paypal payment gateway sdk very helpful for us to integrate Paypal payment gateway into our ecommerce and online store for accept payments from our user.Its easy to pay option for user to pay for our online services.Paypal is free so we dont need to pay for use Paypal payment gateway.

PayPal review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"PayPal is the best friend you never knew you needed. "

What do you like best?

Just the overall ease in which you can get paid in so many ways. I mean you get a paypal.me link people can use, you can send invoices request money set up payment pages it is integrated into other platforms such as payhip and so many more stores. I mean... it is just so convenient...not ot mention the paypal here card reader and tools you can use with that.

What do you dislike?

I really really wish they would attach an account number and routing number so that you could use it to get money that way as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a way for customers to pay you just skip the kids table and come to the adults table. PayPal offers every way to get paid you could possibly need.

getting paid for digital products is my biggest deal. Also getting paid from survey sites and various apps that provide cash for doing various task. They all cash out via paypal.

PayPal review by Carl V.
Carl V.

"Dude, PayPal is so awesome! Our company runs on it!"

What do you like best?

We love how PayPal doesn't force you to accept payments within your website. We can accept PayPal payments from customers over the phone, through links in emails, and dude, it makes things so much easier for us! With PayPal, we can have a list of customers' purchases, and then copy the information down and paste it into Microsoft OneNote! PayPal is everything we need to be happy. Except for the 2.5% fee...

What do you dislike?

Man, I just can't get over the fact that PayPal takes 2.5% of our money. I mean, Facebook Messenger payments doesn't do that! The only reason we can't use Facebook Messenger is because not everyone has a Facebook! I believe that Facebook should be a requirement; it would save a whole lot of money for our business! I also don't like how PayPal's phone support is just, dude, plain complicated! There are like 40 different options, lol.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using PayPal, dude, I totally suggest knowing which of your customers can pay you on Facebook Messenger, and which of your customers need to pay you on PayPal. It saves a lot of money for me, man!

With PayPal, we are awesomely accepting payments from those who would otherwise not be able to pay us, either because they don't have a Facebook, or because they have a PayPal balance that they cannot transfer to their bank and wait for. PayPal lets customers pay us instantly, and that's why we dig it!

PayPal review by Joseph N.
Joseph N.

"Online Money Transfer made most Convenient"

What do you like best?

PayPal have given me the ability to buy goods online using my credit/debit cards at the comfort of my office or room. With PayPal, I have also been able to monitor my finances because the platform displays a statement after every transaction. Also, I now have the power to convert my cash money into digital money, and vice versa with so much ease. Their charges are so fair that transacting has now been made as easy as exchanging physical currency. However, unlike in physical currency, I can receive money in a different currency from one I prefer, and still withdraw that money in my preferred currency form. So efficient! It is important to also note that PayPal offers instant services.

What do you dislike?

Account usage at PayPal may be limited especially with frequent transactions

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is a very convenient form of currency transactions

PayPal have given my business the potential to partner with distant people, and to buy and sell with distant persons.

PayPal review by Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

"A safe and fast way to send and receive payments"

What do you like best?

I like Paypal because it is a platform that offers security and fast to receive and send payments anywhere in the world. I consider that the cost/value relation of the service is good. It is accepted worldwide and very safe. Also the balances can be transferred to the bank balance without problems. Undoubtedly, Paypal is a great payment processor.

What do you dislike?

If you access Paypal from different computers and detect different IP addresses, this can be a problem to execute some operations. It is always advisable to access from the same computer. However, it limits the user's availability to connect from another computer whose IP address is not registered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When considering a payment processor, Paypal is the best option in the market. Reasonable fees, fast, security and with great acceptance worldwide, it is definitely a great tool for both the company and personal matters. I highly recommend using this platform to save time, receive and securely send our payments and avoid losing money on high bank fees. Using Paypal guarantees that payments will be sent and received without any mishap.

Payments are received and sent quickly to any supplier without entanglement, loss of time or cumbersome banking procedures. As I am in a country with many limitations to send payments to other countries, Paypal is the best and safest option. By just associating a credit card or bank account, the platform allows and guarantees to receive and send payments without any complications.

PayPal review by Mayur G.
Mayur G.

"Best Payment Gateway"

What do you like best?

Paypal is best payment gateway for send money anywhere in the world.We can create new paypal account with just email id.We can link bank account , credit and debit card with paypal account.We can request and send money to anyone with email id.Paypal is very safe and secure.Paypal provide software development kit for web and mobile platform.So we can integrate paypal payment system into our web and mobile app platform.

What do you dislike?

Paypal apply old market rate for foreign money exchange instead of live market rate.Indian user cant deposit money into payapl account and cant keep paypal balance more than 24 hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best payment method for send and receive money worldwide.

Paypal sdk is very useful for us to integrate paypal payment gateway into our web and app platform and we can recieve international payment from our international user easily.Paypal very helpful for recieve payment from our international client.

PayPal review by Akash B.
Akash B.

"Best way for send money globally."

What do you like best?

Paypal is best and easy to use platform for send and recieve money globally.we can request and send money to anyone with email-id.Paypal is very secure so without worry about hackers attack we can send money globally.If we recieve foreign money currency converstation process is automattically done by paypal that is very helpful.Paypal provide payment gateway so we can easily integrate paypal payment gateway to our Ecommerce site and we can accept international payment from client.

What do you dislike?

Indian user cant deposit money into paypal account and cant hold paypal balance for more than 24 hour paypal balance automatically withdrawn to link bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Paypal for send and recieve Internaional payment.

Our organization use paypal for recieve payments from international client and its very easy to use and not very time consuming process.also we use paypal payment gateway with our ecommerce platform for accept payment from international user.

PayPal review by Natalie R.
Natalie R.

"Performance and usefulness"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of ease of use with all in one bushiness platforms,such as go day and I wix I also like how if they do not have it thy direct you to it. Such as with mine they helped me get a starting capital of 5000 I used this funding to start my domain and branding. I also like u can outscore to other integrations and use pay-pal with other services. Such As E bay,Go daddy and such.

What do you dislike?

There customer service in the complaint department could use a lot of work. They do not communicate very with you when u have issue with a purchase or return. they just make there minds up and do what they want. The other thing i don't like they don't sound a notification when PayPal BALANCE IS LOW. There pay pal credit option for payment option can be a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have everything you need as far as starting up your business clear down to funding,shipping,online stores your LLC. The only thong that really wrong with them is there customer service in eh dispute. I like the b uisnes sin box ser vices with ad ons

Payments when i take my bushiness offline and im at trade shows. Im able to accept all forms of payment with my phone or portable pos system. I also roll out new things they have if it fits for me. such as cross trading platform for international; bushiness.

PayPal review by kamlesh p.
kamlesh p.

"Paypal is very good platform for online send and recieve money globally."

What do you like best?

paypal is very easy to use platform for send and recieve money worldwide.just register paypal account with email id and link bank account and after verify bank account start send and recieve money worldwide.also we can link debit and credit card with paypal account.we can request payment from anyone with just emailid.if i recieve my money in different currency this currency conversion rate is automatically handle by paypal.

What do you dislike?

In india i cant deposit money into paypal account this is very disklike feature.paypal currency exchange rate is very old rate rather than live rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is very good platform for send and recieve money globally in any currency.user can also withdraw paypal account balance in bank account.

we are using paypal gateway for accept international payment from international user.paypal is very useful for send and recieve money in any currency worldwide and all currency exchange rate is handle by paypal.

PayPal review by Braian Danielle C.
Braian Danielle C.

"Processing online payments is easier with PayPal. "

What do you like best?

Thanks to this tool, processing online payments every time is easier. Thanks to its flexibility and credibility, millions of users accept PayPal as the means of payment in their transactions. It is very easy to use. Among its advantages I consider that this tool provides security, low commission costs and flexibility. In addition, thanks to its application (APP) you can process payments at any time. In addition, the system generates a voucher for the transaction, which you can use to record the payments made. It is increasingly smart, that is, the tool identifies frequent payments to suppliers or customers, as well as the possibility of scheduling a payment or collection schedule. In addition to its financial functionality, the tool is very friendly, so it is not difficult to use and understand its operation, also, in case of problems or errors the support team and technical help are available 24 hours to help you.

What do you dislike?

I understand that each country contemplates its regulations however it is problematic to have several PayPal accounts depending on the country you live in, especially if you travel frequently and temporarily reside in a country, which is not necessarily your official address, this creates a new email, have new address information, among others. However, the operation and international acceptance of this tool is 100%, which overcomes this small inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that they could add a means of payment through QR codes for suppliers or retail distributors, since it would be easier to conduct transactions directly at the time of the transaction of the objects of commerce.

The great advantage of this tool in my business was receiving payments from anywhere in the world to my PayPal virtual wallet, which allowed me to create new markets for the exhibition of research reports that were sponsored by universities abroad.

PayPal review by Maulik A.
Maulik A.

"Send Money Globally"

What do you like best?

Paypal is best way for send and recieve money internationally with paypal supported currency.We can link our bank account and debit and credit card with paypal account.The best thing is that we not need to worry about foreign currency conversation because paypal is automatically handle this process.Paypal provide sdk that help us for integrate paypal in our application.

What do you dislike?

Paypal take 2 to 3 days for verify bank account in india so its very time consuming process.paypal not allow indian user to deposit money into paypal account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use paypal for send and receive money globally

We use paypal payment gateway with our online store for accept payment from our international user.Paypal provide sdk for web and app platfrom so it's very easy to integrate paypal payment gateway with web and app platform.we use paypal payment method for send money to our international client.

PayPal review by Victor L.
Victor L.

" It is very good to make transactions!"

What do you like best?

I like to use this tool to be able to receive payments or make them, since with only the email of the person I can do it in a very simple way, I can also follow up on said payment or charge from my computer, it is very easy to use this tool not It requires more complexity, all its processes are very easy to learn and have excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Many times I have to enter my Paypal account from other computers and having another IP address Paypal restricts me to perform certain operations and that is a bit annoying, also at the moment of having to communicate with them via telephone has been complicated, in some cases the payment forms arrive late to the mail and that has generated confusion especially if I am waiting to make or receive a payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solution if you need to send or receive money from anywhere in the world in a very easy and simple without so many complications or restrictions and even more in this globalized world in which we live, this tool is very useful and good.

Your versatility to send or receive money is the best, it is reliable I have never had any problems with this platform, it is great to have it, I can send or receive money from anywhere in the world and the most important thing is that I can send it to my bank account without any restriction or commission charge and that is very positive.

PayPal review by Ahura Z. D.
Ahura Z. D.

"Best choice for a small business"

What do you like best?

Paypal has made it possible for me to accept payments both online and in person for over 14 years without paying a small fortune for a dedicated gateway account. The small fees that are charged per transaction make it easy and affordable to use Paypal to accept credit cards and direct payments whether I am selling products or services online or in person (using the Paypal Here app and card swiper). It integrates readily with a variety of other platforms including ebay, wordpress and e-commerce platforms, and I can also simply put a "Payments" button on my website where customers can key in the specific amount they are paying (great for my website where customers choose from a variety of services at different price points).

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out as a dislike, except possibly that their rigorous safety features sometimes mean a call to customer service is necessary to clear up any discrepancies, but this is just a minor irritation as it ultimately means that my account is kept secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the Business Debit card to use your Paypal balance to pay for business purchases anywhere you can use a credit card. When you have been a customer for awhile, Paypal also offers a line of business credit that can be very useful!

Paypal has made it possible for my business to grow over the years because I have been able to accept credit card payments without having to pay a large monthly fee to have a credit card machine. The money is also available to me right away as I don't need to wait for it to be deposited into my bank account but can utilize it immediately with the Paypal business debit card. This, in and of itself, is invaluable to me and my business.

PayPal review by Sinari D.
Sinari D.

"Most versatile and affordable payment gateway hands down"

What do you like best?

I can use Paypal to take payments on my website, in my physical business location, at trade shows and craft fairs and over the phone. Money gets deposited into my account immediately and is usable immediately with the Paypal business debit card. I can send money to and from my bank account, but it isn't necessary. I can accept all credit cards and even electronic transfers without paying for a credit card machine, and it is completely portable. I can even integrate it with my Wordpress sites to take payments passively online. Their customer service is EXCELLENT and easily reachable by phone with a special code. I have enjoyed using Paypal for years and recommend it to everyone with a small business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out. I have been a happy Paypal customer for over 10 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent and affordable option for small businesses. Get the business debit card to use the money in your account. Money is available immediately, unlike other online payment accounts like Square.

I can take payments ANYWHERE. This allows me to make money with my businesses even if I am not at my physical business location. Some people prefer to pay in person, some people prefer to pay online. Some prefer to transfer money rather than use a credit card. It's all possible using Paypal. I don't have to pay upwards of $50 a month to use a dedicated credit card gateway (which would also limit me as to which cards I can accept, what the minimum customer payment is, etc). And I can use my business debit card to make use of the money right away to purchase supplies and incidentals.

PayPal review by Sinari D.
Sinari D.

"Paypal has allowed us to grow our businesses over the past 14 years"

What do you like best?

With PayPal I can take payments both online and in person (using the PayPal Here app) which means I have immense flexibility as to where and when and how I get paid. All credit cards are accepted, without having to pay a monthly fee for a dedicated credit card processor and I can accept payments wherever I am, whether it is in my brick and mortar business (PayPal is our exclusive electronic payment processor), at a trade show, online, or with customers over the phone. We have been with Paypal for over 14 years and in that time it has allowed us to grow our businesses tremendously. The Paypal business debit cards are also a godsend as we are able to use the funds immediately from our account without having to wait for them to be deposited into a bank account. Also, all payments are received immediately, meaning we can use the money right away, again, not having to wait for the banks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their automated protective measures mean a hold gets put on our cards for "suspicious activity". This is always resolved by placing a phone call to their excellent customer service department so it's not really a complaint (as it is keeping my account protected!) but an occasional annoyance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Money appears in your account right away without waiting days for it to be deposited into your bank account. The minimal fee they take out for each transaction never even approaches (for us, at least) what it would cost to pay for a dedicated credit card processor. Can be used anywhere, especially if you have the PayPal Here app. For business owners they offer a working capital loan that has made a big difference in our businesses. We HIGHLY recommend Paypal as a payment processor.

We can take credit card payments anywhere, any time, without paying the large fees for a dedicated credit card processor. The PayPal business debit allows us to use our Paypal balance to purchase supplies when we need them. Paypal integrates easily with all our websites so payments can even be taken passively online. Paypal has allowed us to grow our businesses significantly over the past 14 years. Paypal also offers a working capital loan that has allowed us to grow our businesses even more.

PayPal review by Amit B.
Amit B.

"Perfect for Send Money Internationally"

What do you like best?

Paypal is very good platform for send and recieve money anywhere in the world.we can link up bank account and debit card with payapl account.Bank account verification process is very easy by entering two small deposit amount credited by paypal in bank account.we can send and recieve money to anyone with email-id.foreign currency exchange is automatically process by paypal.all transaction done with payapl is very secure.

What do you dislike?

Paypal cut few cents as a fees from receive money thats i dont like.In india user cant hold paypal balance more than 24 hour.paypal balance is automatically withdraw into link bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to send and recieve money internationally use paypal.

We use paypal for recieve money from our international client.also we use Paypal payment gateway in our web and app services for receive money from our users.

PayPal review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Mi Experiencia con Paypal"

What do you like best?

Paypal es la plataforma que te permite recibir tus pagos en moneda extranjera via web.

Paypal te permite realizar pagos en cualquier parte del mundo sin intermediarios, sin importar la referencia monetaria.

Paypal te brinda la oportunidad de ampliar tus relaciones en el mercado, pues tus ventas pueden extenderse por todo el mundo y recibir tus pagos a trav茅s de Paypal donde quiera que estes.

What do you dislike?

La verificaci贸n de los datos para los usuarios latinoamericanos se ha hecho un calvario, pues la p谩gina tarda muchos dias en verificar la informaci贸n personal de los usuarios, adem谩s, su plataforma no se adapta aun a los servicios web latinoamericanos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal es la cartera digital que te ofrece recibir y realizar pagosen cualquier parte del mundo.

Registrate para que puedas disfrutar de todos sus beneficios.

Paypal me ha permitido recibir y realizar pagos en cualquier momento y lugar. En MADVEX hemos podido ampliar nuestra red de negocios a nivel internacional, sin necesidad de intermediarios, permitiendonos de est manera recibir el pago por nuestros servicios por parte de nuestros compradore, sin importar en que parte del mundo e encuentren, aparte, la rapidez que te brinda paypal es inigualable. 100% recomendado.

PayPal review by mohsin s.
mohsin s.

"Best website/app for sending and receiving money online"

What do you like best?

PayPal is amazing App to send Money friends and Family to the USA for free. I'm a freelancer and get paid by PayPal. Purchasing online from eBay or other websites is very easy now - I checkout easily without entering my credit card information. It is very secure and I recommend everyone to use PayPal. Support is 24/7 available.

What do you dislike?

sometimes I get paid for the services that I provide and payment goes on hold for 21 days, Once My client sent me 80$ for a work and after the work was completed he did a chargeback and money deducted from my PayPal and balance went negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is very secure so do not open from different browsers. It's free friends and Family Within US or if the currency is same. Different banks can be attached to PayPal, Make sure your bank has the same currency which you PayPal supports. PayPal is free and very easy to use try to read term and conditions carefully

I get Paid Easily with a very less fee as compared to Western Union and Ria. My websites have PayPal integrations and I get paid to my PayPal.

PayPal review by Steve T.
Steve T.

"Simple and Elegant"

What do you like best?

PayPal must be one of the most popular and convenient payment methods for any e-commerce platform out there. the payment is quick and can be done within seconds. the most important thing is the flexibility in the payment gateway, they support payment from PayPal accounts, debit cards, credit cards as well as from bank accounts. they support payment from multiple countries and in multiple currencies which makes it an ideal payment gateway for every international business. PayPal is popular and trusted so please are more comfortable making payment through them, the interface is absolutely beautiful and there are lot of customization options available to make your gateway unique. the customer support is really great and it got an extremely good resolution centre if anything goes south when comes to payments. the PayPal gateways integrate itself with a variety of environments which makes it an ideal choice. its very easy to liquify the money which can be sent from the account to bank account with the click of a button. als the protection for your account is pretty impressive, there is two-factor authentication in case you need extra protection.

What do you dislike?

the fess can be a burden for small business which includes a monthly fee of $35 and 2% fee in every transaction. when sending from B2B the fees goes up to 4%. the mobile website of paypal is a joke. the buyer protection is a burden when looking from seller's point, you wont even win from scams even with proofs of delivery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is one of the most popular payment gateways out there and customers usually trust them. i highly recommend you to try them.

Payment gateway for business.

PayPal review by Hort  R.
Hort R.

"Great Safe Way to Transfer Money"

What do you like best?

I like how especially if I am freelance writing, it doesn鈥榯 take off a percentage of my pay. That is the main reason for me to switch to Paypal.

What do you dislike?

I understand that if it doesn鈥榯 take a percentage out, the website hardly makes money, however, that would be a bonus if it could eliminate that cut. The whole reason why I switched over to Paypal was to get the most money, if not all the money was given to me that I have earned, rather than sites that take off a huge cut of the salary I worked so hard for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely would use it for a safe way to transfer any money you need or for work. It is also widely, professionally accepted throughout the world. So you definitely won鈥榯 be looked down on for using it. It is also great when being used internationally. The currency exchange hardly matters in the long run and if you have an international business, it is a fantastic setup. Even if you have to exchange money amongst friends or mutual relationships, Paypal can be extremely beneficial.

Since I work as a freelancer, Paypal is a safe way to transfer the money from my clients directly to my bank account in a matter of minutes. It has a great reputation worldwide and can attest to not only its security but also its ease of use AND the fact that nearly everyone has one.

PayPal review by Funmilayo A.
Funmilayo A.

"PayPal is a plus for businesses and customers alike."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of setup PayPal offers individuals and businesses alike.Paypal is also very intuitive,both for businesses and most especially for consumers.The most likable part of PayPal is that it accepts the two major debit/credit card types(Visa and Mastercard)alongside some other popular debit card types.

What do you dislike?

For users who choose to use PayPal as their medium of payment for Uber rides,they are sometimes slightly overcharged due to fluctuations in the exchange rate market between the USD and the local currency.

PayPal offers users of Uber in Lagos a chance to pay for their trips on Uber,without the use of their debit cards.Since some users in this part of the world generally are skeptical about using their debit cards over the internet,PayPal enable them circumvent this bottleneck while still using their preferred cab hailing service.

PayPal review by Louise M.
Louise M.

"Excellent money moving platform"

What do you like best?

How very easy it is to set up and use. Can be implemented in minutes. An excellent platform that works locally as well as internationally. It is safe and secure, and I have never had any problems in this area. I have used Paypal successfully for international transactions. It works out the exchange rate and is able to show me the amount in various currencies. Another thing I love about Paypal is its clean, clear user interface. It is easy to navigate the website and I can be done with my order of business in a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

Fees of course, but for the convenience, I say it is worth it. Nobody enjoys paying fees, but for the safety and ease of use, I don't mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

To collect payments from clients. Just so easy for clients to use. Again, safe and secure for both buyer and seller with added security features. Paypal happily handles queries, complaints, and returns on products with professionalism and speed.

PayPal review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Best Payment Gateway, ever"

What do you like best?

the best thing about PayPal is that there are no account charges and no contracts. the account is easy to set up and free to use. the user interface is clean and very easy to navigate through. Paypal is the best payment gateway out there cause it's so popular that many customers trust it and many got accounts on PayPal so it's easy to pay. paypal supports multiple payment methods including debit and credit payment as one time or recurring. its very easy to integrate your site with PayPal gateway and a lot of customizations can be done. they also support almost all countries around the globe as well as multiple currencies which is awesome when looking from an e-commerce business point of view. the security is great and payment gateway is a 256 Bit encrypted so the privacy and financial security are ensured. another great thing abput PayPal is that there is no limits on the number of sales you can make unlike many other services ou there. the customer service is also great and replies to any queries fairly quick enough.

What do you dislike?

The transaction fees are huge and can be a burden for the seller. many countries are not supported by payments and some of them can only receive payments and not send. it takes days to transact the funds from account to bank. another great problem with PayPal is that there are a lot of scams, the seller protection is very limited and there's a big chance that you'll lose your money if some buyer makes a fake claim.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its the best Payment gateway out there, try them out before moving on.

payment gateway for business.

PayPal review by My N.
My N.

"Everyone needs to have one Paypal account, and here's why"

What do you like best?

I first used Paypal because of its extensive money transfer support: You can sendmoney to 55 countries with six currencies! Exchanging funds with friends are free too. Paypal is popular with everyone. However, after my two personal incidents, I like Paypal even much more! First was when I booked hotels via Agoda for my overseas business trip to Thailand, and Agoda did not encrypt my visa card!!! So basically Agoda just sent my card information to the hotel, which was terrible. After that my card was compromised. After that incident I used Paypal for all of my online transactions because I did not trust merchants anymore. Second, after my card was compromised, the bank freezed it and I basically had not card to shop online while waiting for a new one. Paypal came in handy! Because it was actually linked with the bank ACCOUNT instead of the CARD. Thanks Paypal!

What do you dislike?

24/7 Toll help only available for Premier accounts. Come on! Many other companies have 24/7 Customer Service support!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just create an accoutn, do it!

Like I said above, it's super safe, quick, and convenient. Especially when dealing with freelancers, I always pay them with Paypal. No need to ask them things like "Do you use Venmo?" Because obviously everyone has an Paypal account.

PayPal review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"Still a great payment service for one-time and ongoing payments"

What do you like best?

Everyone I work with has a PayPal account, making it a very easy exchange. I've also had good experiences with their customer service, especially a few years ago when my account got hacked.

What do you dislike?

My lone qualm is that they should do better with fees on transactions outside of friends/family. I don't mind paying fees when I have high-volume payments, but I feel like they could be decreased for frequent users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Friends & Family option to avoid fees, especially if you are doing a one-time transactions. I use the PayPal Mastercard for business expenses, though they've limited the cash back feature from its previous 1% on all purchases.

I've used PayPal for freelance project payments for about 12 years. PayPal used to mean that I didn't have to wait for paper checks; now, it is so ingrained in the payment space that PayPal has become like traditional checking as other payment platforms have become new PayPals.

PayPal review by Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.

"the most safe payment gateway I have used"

What do you like best?

Paypal is free to use, no membership or other fees needed for you to get started. What I like the most about Paypal is that I can make instant payments, send money to relatives whenever I want plus the fact that it accepts all visa and mastercards, which makes it more convenient

paypal is a known payment gateway that's why almost all online shops accepts it and almost all consumers prefer that as a payment method. I can say that when I added paypal on my website as a payment method, I got more sales!

What do you dislike?

Paypal does not let me use my credit card as a source funds whenever I do send money online whenever there's an existing paypal balance on my account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is the most trusted payment gateway.

both receive and send money. Accepts payment from my online shop and send payments to my suppliers

PayPal review by Ashish B.
Ashish B.

"Send Money Worldwide with Paypal"

What do you like best?

Paypal is good online payment system for send money worldwide anywhere.We can send and request money to anyone with just email-id.Paypal is very secure easy to use.If received payment in foreign currency currency not need to worry about currency because currency conversation automatically done by paypal.Paypal service available on website and app platform.

What do you dislike?

Paypal take 3 to 4 days for verify bank account linked with paypal account.Very few online merchant accept paypal method in india.Indian user can't add money into paypal account from bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send money Worldwide with paypal.

We use paypal payment method for receive our payment from international client.Paypal provide SDK for web and app platform this help us for integrate paypal payment method into our website and android ,ios application.

PayPal review by ANNE W.
ANNE W.

"The best payment provider for business"

What do you like best?

Paypal is user friendly and easy to use.You do not require an expert to setup an account.Linking bank accounts and credit cards to my paypal account for withdrawals has made online transcations easier.

Paypal is very secure to use as it uses encyption that protects my data from hackers.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike about paypal is that they charge some extra money when recieving money for goods and services and they freeze accounts along with the funds in it without warning which can be frustrating to a business or individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is easy to use and one can monitor all the transcations by browsing through the transaction page.

Paypal has a mobile application which is easy to navigate through and has helped business to never come to a stop because i can shop,send and recieve money from anywhere .

PayPal review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Paypal for websites"

What do you like best?

Paypal is very is very to configure and get wired into your website for super easy payment collection.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, but if I had to pick one thing it is the process of confirming your bank account by the process of depositing and withdrawing a small amount of money: < 10 cents. It took me a couple of days to get this set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was very easy to configure with our Joomla CMS based website. The small fee per transaction is well worth the cost. It took less than a day to create our form and perform our user testing before we went live. The mobile apps make it easy to use on the go, and it's easy to move money to your bank account or send the money elsewhere.

We are using Paypal to collect payment for our lacrosse camps provided by Virginia Beach Select lacrosse in Virginia Beach. It has simplified the process of collecting fees, and eliminates the responsibility of our coaches from collecting and handling monies.

PayPal review by Mandy C.
Mandy C.

"Trustworthy Online Funds!"

What do you like best?

Paypal is the longest running (to my knowledge), and most reliable way to pay for goods online and get paid by clients, customers, or receive refunds. As far as I know, Paypal has been around the longest, constantly gaining the trust of those who use it. It protects your information while still allowing you to pay for goods with vendors all over the internet with ease.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lag time to transfer money from my PayPal account to my bank account. It usually takes about 24-48 hours for money to transfer from the PayPal account into the bank account.

I also don't love the fees that you're sometimes charged for accepting payments via PayPal. Sometimes, I lose a few bucks off a client that I accept payments from if I accept their payments via PayPal. So it's important to consider if the quickness of receiving payments is worth it to you as a seller or service provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is great, but there are sometimes fees involved depending how you accept payments or send payments. Be sure to consider this when you're sending funds to someone and you want them to receive it without a fee.

I am able to receive payments from clients so that we don't have to schedule meeting times to pick up checks or cash. I can also receive money from clients all over the world without ever having to worry about checks.

PayPal review by Megan H.
Megan H.

"Paypal for easy payments"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of getting started with paypal. It is a quick set up, refined over the years...15 years ago the process took longer to sign up- now its quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

The fees associated with using it. Not that there are fees, I just think they could be lower than what they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend using paypal if you are looking for simplicity of use. Also because this is such a widely used platform that is well established. Clients seem to be very comfortable using this as a payment method.

Paypal makes it simple for customers to make payments with a couple simple clicks. The end result in this is payments are made faster. Many people prefer to utilize online payment options, realized this very quickly once we started using paypal.

PayPal review by Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

As a business owner I like that I can tell my customers that the program I use to send invoices protects them just as much as me. I make personalized items so I need payment upfront. A lot of people are worried about being scammed. but as soon as I explain how paypal protects them as a customer they feel much better.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it no longer sends an email when I update the shipping information on an invoice. I know have to manually tell all of my customers their tracking # along with updating it in Paypal

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a shot. Paypal is very easy to work with. My customers don't need a paypal account to make a payment And it protects their investment which they all appreciate.

I have a lot less customers not wanting my product because they know paypal will cover them if I don't provide the item they paid for. It has boost my sales

PayPal review by David W.
David W.

"Paypal makes it extremely easy to do business"

What do you like best?

I've been using paypal for almost 15 years, before there were multiple options for payment online. I still like paypal because of its seamless integration with ebay. I can keep a separate account for Paypal and then just have my card billed should I spend more than that.

What do you dislike?

it seems that nowadays the platform is falling off with a lot of casual users so friends dont want to be paid by paypal, they want cash app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the only thing that I would warn people about is the customer satisfaction policy. Paypal will typically take the buyers side without really examining the situation. If you have a high dollar product or something with a high rate of return, I wouldn't take paypal.

I bill out my online sales thru ebay on paypal. it keeps me from having to have an outside payment processor and doesn't charge much more for the volume of sales I do.

PayPal review by Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.

"5+ years of using it! Couldn't be happier. "

What do you like best?

I love how easily they integrate with our website for payments. When I first started out 6.5 years ago there weren't many free (and good) options for online processors. Some wanted hundreds of dollars and some seemed like an outright scam. PayPal was incredibly easy to setup with our website and we've never looked back.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how they tend to bow to the credit card companies at times. It can be frustrating when you've done everything correctly and somehow your customer ends up with a refund AND the product (which was exactly as described).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is better when you go into it with a clear head, and patience.

Online payment processing, and a way to send invoices to customers who aren't local.

People feel safe paying with PayPal. It's a trusted name.

PayPal review by Lauren H.
Lauren H.

"Use PayPal? Yeah Pal."

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to use and at a low cost. It also helps that pretty much everyone has PayPal so when I send a client an invoice, they know what to expect. And even the ones who don't have an account are able to pay the invoice with no issues and no questions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it charges me per transaction...but I understand why they do it. It does make other systems like Venmo a bit more appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super user-friendly. I've used other systems but PayPal does make it quite easy to send invoices and receive payments from clients and to send or receive payments from friends or family. I love that clients who don't have a PayPal account can easily pay invoices with no issues.

Sending invoices to clients and receiving payments from clients. It's so much easier and more secure than calling over the phone and taking down a card number. My clients are comfortable paying an invoice via PayPal. This helps with sales since that's one less point of resistance when trying to make the sale.

PayPal review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Easy to Use, Just Hate the Service Fees :) "

What do you like best?

It's really user-friendly and simple. When I log in, it shows a list of all my most recent transactions, as well as the current amount of money that is in my account. All I have to do to transfer the money to my bank account is click "transfer" and then "submit" - super easy! It usually takes 2-3 days for the money to show up in your account, but after you've been using them a while or process a certain amount of money, it transfers within a day, which I love. The PayPal Here app and card swiper is really useful as well.

What do you dislike?

Of course I don't like paying a percentage of each transaction, but you have to with any software like this. Other than that, I don't really have any issues with it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something user-friendly that you don't have to stress over, this is a great program. I've tried independent card-processing companies that claim they have lower rates, but when you add up all the fees, it ends up being more than PayPal's fees. They include everything in the 2.9% fee so you don't have surprise charges and can accurately estimate how much your fees will be based on your income.

I get paid on time more often because clients can't say they forgot their checkbook or don't have cash. They can pay online from the comfort of their home via a Pay Now button I put on my website that links to my PayPal page. I don't have to go to the bank and deposit checks. Also, it keeps a very nice record in case there's ever a discrepancy about a transaction.

PayPal review by Andrew V. T.
Andrew V. T.

"PayPal payment review: "Quick and convenient way for your customer to make the payment""

What do you like best?

Online payment: when it comes to e-commerce, being able to make payments creates a big difference in the sales conversion. Paypal does surprisingly well because of its popularity among online consumers.

Insurance (for both the seller and the buyer): With years of experience, Paypal can provide warnings about a possible risk when making a transaction with a particular account. Therefore, both the seller and the buyer know who they are dealing with and may decide to proceed with the transaction or not.

Convenient: while other online payment gateways (such as Xoom or Pesopay) make it difficult to integrate with your website. Paypal is extremely easy to integrate, which makes it a popular payment gateway for a new company.

What do you dislike?

Collaboration: Paypal could create some collaborations with local banks, so the process of withdrawing a Paypal fund [and transferring] to a bank account is faster and easier, especially for new users.

Add more payment methods: Currently, people can only make a payment if they have a debit or credit card. If more local bank cards are allowed, this is surely a great help for e-commerce business owners.

Convenience in the location: sometimes, if you enter your account in different locations, you can create a problem. For example: if you are logging into a PayPal account in Vietnam while your account is currently Philippines, PayPal reserves the right to block your account until you provide further clarification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have a quick way for customers to make payments, this is your best option in the market due to its popularity and easy to integrate features. However, the transaction fee is normally much higher than the local payment gateway, so you will have to compensate it with your sales volume. Also, if your target market is not an international market, you may want to consider a local payment gateway since Paypal only allows users of credit / debit cards to make the payment.

Paypal is used as one of the main payment gateways for our company. In addition, it is also used as a support payment channel for my fashion start-up business. Paypal facilitates our customers access to our services and products by allowing customers to make payments without complications and safely.

PayPal review by Damien D.
Damien D.

"Super Easy, Super Convient, Super Simple"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the fact that it is free. It's quick as well. I send money all the time and I know the person on the other end will get it quickly is nice. Also knowing that the PayPal has been in the game for awhile they are a trusted company and above board.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot say much, maybe that sometimes I have to wait but I know that it is in place as safeguard. One small gripe I had was a technical issue on their end and the answer to my problem was not very helpful. It seems that the customer service reps are very limited in what they can and cannot do. So if you are hoping on getting any kind of action from calling a Customer Service rep I would not hold your breathe

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use it for getting and receiving payments if it is for a group of people spread out over a wide area. Couldn't be easier

Selling things on Ebay makes this the solution for getting paid. We have a lot of old computer equipment we sell and we use PayPal to collect payments. The benefit I realized is that I know that if someone who isn't geographically close needs to get paid, I can do it over PayPal. It'a slo good to have a centralized online location were you can collect and easily track all transactions when selling goods.

PayPal review by Seth J.
Seth J.

"When Security Matters - Trust PayPal"

What do you like best?

Simple, effective ease of use. Whether it is web usage or app usage, PayPal makes it very simple to buy and sell. The app is very smooth with plenty of security features. The web portal allows you do really delve in and do what you need to do. This is a trusted company with trusted performance and value.

What do you dislike?

Some of the dispute resolutions are tough and tricky to navigate. Read up on when you are and when you are not going to be covered. Some claims are tough to get approved, but that not too bad of a thing. They have to watch out and make sure they are going good on their end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None that I can think of

Buying. Selling. Collecting money for personal and business related needs. Tracking customer purchases. Mailing / shipping products is a breeze.

PayPal review by Jos茅 Ram贸n P.
Jos茅 Ram贸n P.

"Easy to use, straight forward and reliable."

What do you like best?

The best part of using Paypal Payments is its readiness and how easy it is to charge customers of all around the world for your services and products, no matter what currency they use.

When it comes to charging for intangible goods, this is the perfect solution, and commisions are very low.

What do you dislike?

So far -and it is hard for me to say this about anything- I have zero negative observations. The only thing that does not make me go hooray! is the time it sometimes takes to get the money in my bank account, which, I heard, is a matter of the bank, so no problemo!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a secure, easy to use solution for getting paid for your services, in your e-commerce website, I recomeend Paypal Payments 100%. Since I use it in WooCommerce, the solution is pretty automatic, so I had no problems setting up.

Of course the main financial problem for an online business: being sure that the customers are capable to pay for our products and services.

PayPal review by Josefina S.
Josefina S.

"PayPal takes care of your money"

What do you like best?

Paypal is very easy to use, payments and collections are made quickly, with just a few clicks. Transactions are carried out instantly. Online purchases are safe since Paypal protects my money. I like the option of requesting payments, it's very useful to charge my clients, they can pay even if they don't have a Paypal account. The technical service responds very fast and is very efficient.

What do you dislike?

I've no complaints about PayPal. It's very efficient! I've been using it for years and have never had problems!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because I 've been using it for many years and it has been very efficient electronic money management. I love buying online and PayPal is always my first option to make payments.

I receive payments from some of my clients with PayPal and make purchases online quite often. My clients have told me that sometimes they can't make the payment without being registered with PayPal. It has happened several times, and, when that happens, I recommend to them to try later, and finally they succeed.

PayPal review by Adriana R.
Adriana R.

"Great and Easy to Use for Simple Money Solution"

What do you like best?

I like how it is a secure way to transfer money and earn money when I work. It doesn鈥榯 have a cost for transferring to the bank and barely has a fee for the customer and employer. This is a great way to also send money from friend-to-friend or family member to family member (you don鈥榯 necessarily need a business). I also like how you can choose whether you are a private user, sending and receiving money only for personal reasons or if you鈥榬e a business owner who needs a little bit more of a hands-on experience with taxes and everything. As for me, I have two accounts, both for personal and for business.

What do you dislike?

If you鈥榬e going to be sending the money you received to the bank, you can possibly wait up to a full day before that money is made available into your bank account. If you鈥榲e sent it on the weekend and your bank is pretty traditional (even in the online department), forget about it! You have to wait the whole weekend!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend usage of Paypal because it is easy to use and you get your money fast directly in your bank account with no extra mess. I would definitely recommend getting the app for your phone if you have the space because then you are just a few "clicks" away from sending, receiving, and transferring money.

I am a freelance writer who usually works for Upwork. Sometimes, however, I choose to take my clients off of Upwork, or there are clients that I鈥榲e met off of the site that I can refer to PayPal to pay for my services. However, when transferring clients from on Upwork to off through e-mail, it is the perfect solution and system to use without the 20% fee. It鈥榮 also secure for both client and user.

PayPal review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"External Payment UI"

What do you like best?

I like paypal due to the fact that you are able to utilize actual payment cards should that be needed. I also like the protections that come with utilizing paypal and the fact that the company guarantees completely hassle, fraud free transactions on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Tends to be scattered when it comes to charging fees for transactions. Not a clear statement on what kind of transaction charges a fee and how much. Even though that is completely reasonable. What

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and is also beneficial as each transaction has a worry free guarantee and that PayPal will fix it on their costs.

Internal and External financial transactions across all facet of the company

PayPal review by Stuart E.
Stuart E.

"Paypal aid convenient ,reliable and secured."

What do you like best?

I use PayPal to collect payments for my part time freelancing job online.It is easy to setup and I have come to rely on this for most of my financial transactions (sending and receiving money).

I like the ease of access which Paypal provides me ,as I am able to reach my Paypal account from multiple different devices and multiple different locations.I like the ease with which I am able to transfer funds from my Paypal account to my Bank account ,transfer time is almost instantaneous.

What do you dislike?

Supports very few banks in my country.I think Paypal can and should improve in this area.

I write contents part time as a freelancer online and Paypal has served as the most reliable means via which I can receive payments for work done.The ability to receive payments in foreign currency while Paypal converts it into my Paypal account currency of choice is just brilliant.

PayPal review by Lia B.
Lia B.

"The best payment system I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

I love that the payments come through quickly compared to others. I've tried four other platforms and was not very impressed with them. I'd go this route before any others.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked about PayPal. I've never had an issue with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PayPal due to the ease of use. It will also allow you to get paid faster and it comes with the card to be able to use when traveling or even if you have bills to pay that accepts either Mastercard or Visa. I also recommend setting this one up for shopping online. They have coverage to keep you from losing money and cover it up to 90 days if your never receive your items.

I've realized that I get paid a whole lot quicker with PayPal. I've never liked all of the other platforms that I've used. None of them have had the quality of this platform. I can also spend it anywhere else that I need to with the card that I have linked to PayPal.

PayPal review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"PayPal is the best payment system i have ever tried "

What do you like best?

PayPal is the best thing to send money to your family , friends or get paid from other . when some one send you the money you will receive it fast and securely . The site and the app is very friendly and easy to use for every one . The payment fees not bad . you can withdraw the money using your Visa or your US bank account . its very secure when you are talking about using the service because if they suspect that there is something not normal happening they will lock the account until you verify your identity . The customer service is very very good , they respond fast and they will help you until they solve the problem .

What do you dislike?

The only and the most bad thing it really dislike about PayPal that the only way to withdraw the money using bank account is to use only us bank account and there is a lot of people is having problem verifying their account because their country doesn't give them Visa or its really hard to have and get one to use it there . The withdraw visa fee is not low but also not high .

Recommendations to others considering the product

You Should try this site you will love it trust me.

Now any one can pay me for my services . i can request the payment that i want form the customer when every i want to .

Learning about PayPal?

* We monitor all PayPal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.