PaySimple

Accept debit, credit card and echeck payments and offer customers the most convenient payment methods. Swipe it, create a web payment form, set up a recurring payment schedule, key it on a virtual terminal, or send an electronic invoice. The flexibility is endless.

Work for PaySimple?

Learning about PaySimple?

PaySimple Reviews

Showing 61 PaySimple reviews
PaySimple review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

The flexible payment service.

What do you like best?

As for me, it is the better step to accept payments, market services and, of course, the better way to hold our clients. It is a real pleasure to work with the most flexible payments platform. My company would like to have a faster process of payment acceptance. At least, it is will help me to save my time.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the platform is working well and doesn't make any bad issue to my business. It was a few situations when we receive payments with some delay, but it is within the permissible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to say that PaySimple it is great software which will help you to have the most flexible payment system. I guess this is better for growth. With this solution your business will work better.

We are proud that our business based on confide. We like to give flexible payment needs to our customers and trying to make our clients be more successful with this payment solution. PaySimple is the good ability to run our business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PaySimple
PaySimple review by <span>Morez K.</span>
Morez K.

Simple platform for the basic things you need with invoices and payments

What do you like best?

PaySimple website integrations and simple check-out process makes it great for customers to easily review invoice and check out via credit card or ACH transaction. So far, it is not costly for processing our ACH transactions, integrating forms on our website, and organizing customer transaction history.

What do you dislike?

PaySimple have a few features that are lacking such as being able to easily locate billing statements from PaySimple and the processing companies. I found throughout the PaySimple process, I had to reach out to customer services via contact form several times for items that should be located on the website under account settings. Not related specifically to PaySimple, but processing times can be very lengthy and inaccurate. An ACH processing time before settlement usually takes 4-5 business days. However, the date listed in the transaction history for settlement of funds usually don't happen on that day, rather the day after.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the need for PaySimple for options other than collecting payments. If you want to collect payments, consider more modern options such as PayPal or Venmo.

We use PaySimple to process ACH transactions with our customers. We send an invoice and receive payments later. This helped the business eliminate the need of paper checks being mailed and processed by our customers.The benefits of having PaySimple is having thing simplified and easy for customers to make payments and allow us to collect information and store it in PaySimple easy platform.

What Subscription Management solution do you use?

PaySimple review by <span>Mayra N.</span>
Mayra N.

Payments not without problems

What do you like best?

Simple payment procedure. Everything is very transparent and the client needs nothing to be afraid of. There are no additional checks for the client. A good mobile application. A very flexible system of payments, it can be integrated into any of your platforms. Convenient export of reports.

What do you dislike?

Not clear payment for service. There are additional commissions that have not been announced anywhere. Very long payments to the main account. Bad work of support which only asks to wait.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have a big business and there are customers who do not have cards, you should try PaySimple.

Involve customers who do not have a debit or credit card. We can better control the payments of our customers. I make payment reports and can export them to the format I need.

PaySimple review by <span>Robin H.</span>
Robin H.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great product and fantastic customer service!

What do you like best?

PaySimple is very simple to use and every time you call for help the customer service reps are very knowledgable, friendly and efficient.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that i dislike about PaySimple. I guess if I had to say something it would be that if a customer messes up on their account number it takes about 4-5 days to know that the payment didn't go through and usually doesn't provide a reason. I don't know if this is something that could be changed, but it is slightly inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great business solution, especially for small businesses that are just beginning to accept payments online.

I can now allow my customers to make payments online and I don't have to worry about collecting checks anymore. It was very simple to set up an online store and is very user friendly. PaySimple has made paying very simple for my customers. I can now accept monthly payments as well with a recurring billing schedule.

PaySimple review by <span>Meghan H.</span>
Meghan H.
Invitation from the software vendor

A Great Tool For ACH Payments

What do you like best?

Their Support is very responsive and helpful. Any time that I have had trouble understanding an email I received from Pay Simple or how to update something on an invoice, I have used the chat feature. The agents are quick and provide great step by step instructions to assist. If they did not have a solution, they assured me it would be submitted as a request to development or let me know when it would be coming.

I love the ease of initially beginning/charging a payment (either one time or recurring). It is not time-consuming and is very straight forward which is helpful when entering multiple new payments a day. Everything I need to enter a new payment is directly on the home screen and easy to find.

I appreciate the clean layout of the homepage.

What do you dislike?

The customer management user interface beyond the initial transaction is not the most user-friendly. It is difficult to navigate a change like updating a bank account to a recurring transaction.

Additionally, there is currently not a way to merge contacts - so, if you have one client with multiple services that you are charging for, it creates them as a new contact for each one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product that gets the job done. While some aspects may be a little confusing to navigate when making changes, their Customer Support really brings everything together. They are very quick to respond, so if you are left wondering how to accomplish something within the portal, you aren't left wondering for long.

We offer a multitude of services and subscriptions to our client base. Recurring credit card transactions are not always the best payment option for a client as credit cards can expire, get lost, stolen, etc. and can require a lot of administrative work to contact the customer to gather new credit card information, recharge the declined transaction, and update all of their information for the different services they are charged for.

Using ACH to charge for our services and subscriptions is an option that our customers really appreciate. It is easy for them to access and provide and they do not have to worry about keeping up with it like they would a credit card.

PaySimple review by <span>Chris P.</span>
Chris P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Reliable service, but difficult to ramp up with

What do you like best?

The software interface and reliability of the software and service have been excellent. They offer a robust testing environment that our programmers found easy to work with, dramatically reducing our time to launch.

What do you dislike?

PaySimple and their ACH processor set limits for how much we can process with them each day and month. We must apply for increases as we approach these limits, and that can take a week or more. This has led to disruptions as business ramps up faster than the approval process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely consider PaySimple, and use the programming toolkit and sandbox to see how well it will work in your programming and/or payment environment. Just keep an eye on the limits and how they can affect the go-live experience for you and your customers.

Customers love the ease of use, and our staff enjoy working with the reporting tools, which are very detailed while remaining easy to use. The labor savings over paper check processing are substantial.

Learn more about PaySimple

PaySimple Videos

Learning about PaySimple?

* We monitor all PaySimple reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.