Payza

Get your money where it needs to go — quickly, conveniently, and securely. Shop or sell online, send or receive money — wherever you are!

Work for Payza?

Showing 13 Payza reviews
Payza review by <span>Karla D.</span>
Karla D.

Care about your payment

What do you like best?

As for me, it's the fastest way of delivery, whene'er I required most all are available and have a powerful security to protect my money in my account.So why not to use it.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to dislike about Payza. The best way to use.Easy and fast with high safety. There you will not meet with scammers. Try once and you will know that you will use it all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really do like Payza. I know that this product really cares about your safety and guarantee. For sure will recommend. Actually, I do talk about this a lot.

With every moment when I send I know that my transaction will be so fast and more important secured.Also helps me so much to see where is any fraudful proceedings.Which is making me really trust them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Payza
Payza review by <span>Tobias V.</span>
Tobias V.

Be safe.

What do you like best?

The very comfortable area to keep my finance save. Great that I can transfer very fast and with no problem. System care about my account. I like to use it.

What do you dislike?

Honest, I like everything about this program. Very easy to use. And a simple way to understand. Guarantee a strong safety. Will help you to avoid the scammers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The perfect solution to transferring currency. With this program,you will know that you are secured. Very fast with no delay. Always gives you guarantee.

With this program, I don't afraid to transfer money as I know that all transaction are secured. I trust them and all my transaction I can make in good mood. Also, I have the ability to see where are scammers come from.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

Payza review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

Safest and Reliable Platform

What do you like best?

Payza is one of the safest and reliable platforms through which I used to make the payments for various eCommerce sites. Yes, it never let me down, not for once, during making payments for online shopping. I often hear people talking about how their payment platform often end up giving them lots of trouble in successfully completing the payments. Even I had my own sets of doubts and queries as well when I first chose Payza. But, the more I have used Payza, the more worry-free I have become.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Payza Brand.

Thumbs up to Payza as it always helped me buy things from whatever site I liked. I did stumble upon international sites that had a very limited payment processor options. Even in the least amount of options, I have always found Payza. I love shopping online and Payza simply helps me to keep my love unaltered, as the majority of online stores now trust Payza, as I do too.

Payza review by <span>Saher H.</span>
Saher H.

Fraud ! Do not use.

What do you like best?

Absolute and utter nothing. The green in the web page is OK

What do you dislike?

They blocked me and the person who sent me the money. He was using his 'own' money and we did nothing wrong. I talked to everyone there, they are not offering any solutions. Just read their reviews

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read Payza reviews online, and also look behind the fraudulent history of their owner

Nothing good came from this only loss

Payza review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

I recommended payza is the best payment system.

What do you like best?

Payza is my first choice and i like using it because it is very easy to use, very quick and very secure hence making online business very easy. Through payza system you can do your business from home when your money is safe.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike from payza ever since am been using, it is very easy and quick with no scams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Payza is very easy to use, safe, quick and secure.

Through payza system am been able to do online business easily and i own my own Bank and i can use it anytime to purchase and receive money.

Payza review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

MOST SECURED SOFTWARE TO USE FOR SECURED TRANSACTION.

What do you like best?

Quick of good service delivery, whenever I needed most all are available plus strong security system to protect my fund in y account.

What do you dislike?

Customer care sometimes annoy most especially when u forget some of your account info like date of birth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

what i can say about payza is that, those who are dealing in online business you can just come and join payza to finalise with your customers from different continents to meet your service.

online payment which supports all countries, not like PayPal where some other countries are not compatible to receive funds

Learning about Payza?

* We monitor all Payza reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.