PCRecruiter

3.9

PCRecruiter offers the critical functionality to model the key records: Names, Jobs, Groups, and the events that connect them together for the core processes of marketing, assessing, recruiting, presenting, monitoring, and re-use of work product.

Work for PCRecruiter?

Learning about PCRecruiter?

PCRecruiter Reviews

Ask PCRecruiter a Question
Showing 14 PCRecruiter reviews
PCRecruiter review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"Just started using it - Rich in Features"

What do you like best?

Extremely customizable - They have developed a full featured ATS system that is rich in features and functionality. Their support is strong and they have great training!

As an experienced guy who's used several recruitment ATS systems the past 20 years, I'd say they really understand the industry and have built a robust system.

I switched from Zoho Recruit - this product and the SUPPORT is far superior and worth the price difference.

The support team works hard and satisfies my issues in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Because it is such a complex system, it takes quite a while to configure properly and to learn. However I think this will be the best ATS I've used once I've mastered it. I was reluctant to pay the training fee, but I understand now that it is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is significant ramp time, even for experienced technologists.

Running my recruitment practice effectively and as automated as I can.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PCRecruiter
PCRecruiter review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Good tool for the price"

What do you like best?

I almost exclusively rely on the rollups when I make calls although I wish it was easier to add to the system someone's information on a website instead of manually having to enter everything. PCR is easy to customize and customer service is pretty good.

What do you dislike?

What I mentioned about adding information from one's website. I also would like to be able to add a person's contact information without having the company in the database and be able to add the company afterward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an inexpensive CRM/ATS for a smaller company, this is a good product.

We are trying to help people find jobs. PCR keeps me organized.

What Staffing solution do you use?

PCRecruiter review by Kathy C.
Kathy C.

"Reliable"

What do you like best?

Bulk emails go out easily and importing data and migrating between various databases is easy.

What do you dislike?

Will not import full profile over x amount of letters from website

Recommendations to others considering the product

no ability to do analytics, bulk emails have errors at present at 50, does not import full bio from weblink as it only inhales limited characters

bulk emal

"Gets the job done "

What do you like best?

Works well in terms of record keeping for our clients and candidates

What do you dislike?

Too many clicks. I have to click this then click that, then exit that or open this. Make the program more user friendly. Seems like it would be great for an engineer to use, but too boring looking for my taste.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great. There's a learning curve for sure. Simple past that.

PCR helps me with organizing my candidates. I can't imagine using excel or pen and paper to keep track of all the people I work with.

PCRecruiter review by User in Computer Software

"PCRecruiter - Basic, But Effective"

What do you like best?

We use PCRecruiter to manage sourced candidates, but don't use it with our ATS or for onboarding. The system is user friendly, and has all of the basic requirements that I would expect in a recruiting CRM - it is fully searchable, I can track my candidates for various requisitions using RollUps (essentially folders), status and communicate with candidates through these folders, and it hooks up to LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, and CareerBuilder.

What do you dislike?

You definitely get what you pay for - the system isn't pretty and some of the features aren't necessarily intuitive. Also the split display screen makes sense, but can be a little tough to master.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PCRecruiter was definitely the best value for our money. We are a mid-sized organization and don't need all the bells and whistles of Avature or Entelo. If your company is small to mid-sized, PCRecruiter is probably the best bang for your buck.

Our ATS does not allow us to track sourced candidates while still being compliance with certain regulations. We needed a place to house all of our sourced candidates, communicate with them, and then track their progress until the point of application. It has been immensely helpful to have all of this info in one searchable place.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy to use program that in turns gives me successful results!"

What do you like best?

in PCR, I use roll-ups the most - it allows me to easily add candidates and keep track of the last time I was in contact.

What do you dislike?

Each page looks the same so it's hard for me to tell the difference if i'm on company vs. people page, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From the beginning you should use the roll ups because it will allow you to be very organized and with recruiting that's the biggest problem I face.

With recruiting we talk to so many different candidates and it allows me to be very organized. It also allows me to have all their contact information on the same page which helps my time management.

PCRecruiter review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Software used for every day recruiting efforts"

What do you like best?

For the most part very easy to work with, helps me to stay organized, and very east to upload new resumes and add people to the system.

What do you dislike?

Advanced search can some times be a little difficult

I'm finding past candidates to reach out to by doing a search which has helped in filling some positions.

Although the advanced search is a dislike, it's also useful when done right.

PCRecruiter review by James R.
James R.

"PCRecruiter - Solid ATS/CRM"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and intuitive. It is best used for the staffing industry and can store data for both the candidate and client side.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much I didn't like with this product when I used it, it was a solid SaaS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a solid SaaS product and when I used it the price was very reasonable.

Recruiting mostly, keeping candidate data, resumes, etc.

PCRecruiter review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great CRM/ATS"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use with the products and how easy it is to learn new features of the product. Organization with this product is great. Everything is all in one place.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great database tool for everything you need regarding clients, candidates, positions, reports, etc. PCR is constantly developing to make the user experience more enjoyable, easier, and to keep everyone at the top of technology.

We like having everything in one place. The program is web-based so we can access from anywhere at any time.

PCRecruiter review by Consultant

"Effective but clunky"

What do you like best?

The dial direct function, the different ways to find a single entry.

What do you dislike?

Clunky and archaic in nature. Feels like a tool from a decade ago.

I am a recruiter, we use PCR to navigate our jobs, candidates and push information to the web.

PCRecruiter review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"PCR Recruiter"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to upload resumes into the software.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is not a plug in that can be used with ring central so that we have caller id with people that are uploaded in PCR.

Now everything is documented within my office so that we all know what is going on on a day to day basis because we input every call/email into PCR.

PCRecruiter review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the search aspect of this product. It was search all aspects of a customers profile (docs, notes, activities, etc.) when I am searching for relevant info.

What do you dislike?

I am not a huge fan of the calendar functionality. I wish it would alert you daily of your to do list.

The PCR I have been able to manager hundreds of relationships effectively and efficiently.

PCRecruiter review by Gary P.
Gary P.

"Superior Product !"

What do you like best?

UI and Robust.

I have compared PCR to many applications, and found the functionality to be far superior to any product I have ever used. It is priced right, and has great support !!

What do you dislike?

No mobile version yet. This is important for on the go recruiting, reporting, and functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Measure twice, cut once !

Others promise great features, and ease, but they don't compare to PCR !

Sourcing the right candidates for the job oreders

"PCRecruiter review"

What do you like best?

PCRecruiter was easy to use, load my contacts, and stage my process with customized categories.

What do you dislike?

It cost extra to fully customize the platform for exactly what we wanted it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great basic tool for talent management with some customization features.

Manage the talent pipeline

Learning about PCRecruiter?

* We monitor all PCRecruiter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.