PDF Expert

4.7

Great business and productivity apps for your iPad and iPhone.

Work for PDF Expert?

Learning about PDF Expert?

PDF Expert Reviews

Ask PDF Expert a Question
Showing 17 PDF Expert reviews
PDF Expert review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Very Useful and Easy Application"

What do you like best?

The ease to fill out the forms, submit signatures. Upon doing these tasks these are easy to send via email or save as a PDF. The best way to use is with Spark by Readdle (email app). The email works flawlessly with PDF Expert making it easier to work with email attachments.

What do you dislike?

Too many places to save the document becomes confusing. I had a hard time saving documents to Dropbox, iCloud, or just on my device. Some of the settings are difficult to figure out. Once you’ve taken the time to know the software, it works great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on the road and do not have time to be printing forms, signing by hand, scanning the form again and then emailing it, you would love to have this application that will do everything from one device, no paper, ability to sign and annotate.

Having “Spark” as your email application makes using PDFExpert more desirable. You can receive an attachment and right from Spark, edit the document or sign it and once you are finished it will reattach itself to a reply. Same goes for other Readdle applications such as ScannerPro. You can use your mobile device to scan with ScannerPro, and then edit with PDF Expert.

I receive a form that needs signing, I can sign the document from my phone or iPad and then send it back to the originator of the email.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDF Expert
PDF Expert review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Life Changing Solution"

What do you like best?

This tool changed my life. From scanned images and receipts for Travel expense reports to slicing and dicing PDF documents (contracts, SOW and spec documentation, etc.) this makes it so easy to make the PDF exactly what you need it to be. What I make in PDF Expert is more usable than any other solution I’ve found. I’ve recommended it to all my colleagues, my boss, and whoever is sitting next to me in a business trip. If you are lucky enough to meet me on the road, or reading this review, you have found the best PDF solution.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything I need to do with a PDF is available in PDF Expert.

I can rearrange page orders in PDF documents, add and remove pages, it’s amazing. I also merge documents and shuffle the pages to bring together executive overviews with the supporting material. It’s great for bringing it all together and adding in a page or reordering or deleting unneeded pages.

What Other IT Management solution do you use?

PDF Expert review by Administrator

"PDF Expert Advantage"

What do you like best?

PDF Expert allows me to create professional looking documents that can be sent to field representatives and presented to customers for to review and sign. Documents can then be sent electronically to where ever they are needed and in our case, we set up dedicated email accounts for users to use previously configured "submit" buttons to quickly send documents.

What do you dislike?

I have found that in some situations it is necessary to manipulate files to make them compatible with all devices that are being used by employees. I would like a solution that would allow me to create a universal document without additional steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe users should give PDF Expert a try. This software has made my life as an IT administrator, much easier.

Our business struggled with documentation by field service employees. PDF Expert allowed me to easily create any document and handle completed documents. Customers appreciate our technicians ability to forward copies of documents to them electronically. Field service has become more organized with document handling which has improved profitability.

PDF Expert review by Marino S.
Marino S.

"Excellent way to view, annotate and edit pdf's"

What do you like best?

Next to a PC/Mac client, PDF Expert has a great mobile app. It offers the ability to view, annotate and even edit pdf's. You can also create outlines and bookmarks. Merging pdf's or adding an extra page somewhere in the document is as easy as clicking a button. PDF's can be scanned in a certain language so that afterwards you can search the document.

Readdle also has great other apps which integrate perfectly with PDF Expert, such as Readdle Scanner Pro.

What do you dislike?

The mobile and PC/Mac apps are sold separately. It is a bit unfortunate you have to pay two times if you want to be able to use the app on both platforms. However, I find it to be understandable.

I use PDF Expert to annotate pdf's during meetings, etc.

PDF Expert review by Oliver H.
Oliver H.

"Best Acrobat alternative on the market"

What do you like best?

It's so much better and simpler compared to Adobe Acrobat. Working with PDF Expert is really great and I can only recommend it to anybody that is searching for a more powerful "Preview" (macOS) app.

Editing text on a PDF works great and I use it almost daily for updating documents of all kinds.

Appending different documents and even signing the contract make this product a true professional business tool that should be included in every work environment.

What do you dislike?

I'm fully satisfied with PDF Expert. Their support team is really helpful, but usually, the built-in help on the "New Tab" is good enough.

Collaboration on PDFs that are stored on Google Drive would be a great extension as I definitely prefer using PDF Expert over Google Docs for working on our PDFs and guides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always take a look at the top of the "New Tab" if you want to find out how to sign, annotate, edit,...

We are putting different marketing materials and documents together.

They stay always up to date without the need of updating them in Indesign. Also signing and filling out forms helps in our daily work.

All documents are also saved as "Recents" by PDF Expert so you don't need to search for the form again when adding additional information to it.

PDF Expert review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Great Product, Very user Friendly"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly. I can take pages from one pdf and add to another, printing and emailing is easy and you can print or email specific pages. Capturing a customer signature on a document is one of my favorite features, as I use the app for creating work-orders on-site and can have them signed and emailed to my accounting department within seconds.

The app links to my documents on Google Drive, Dropbox and my office network seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything negative to say about the app.. I've used it four 4 years, and never had issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best product out there and a great value.

Merging files together quickly and easily, as well as getting service agreements and work orders signed on site

PDF Expert review by Marjan S.
Marjan S.

"Great and Convenient PDF Editor."

What do you like best?

The best part about PDF Expert is that it provides me with a PDF viewer/editor that is really lightweight in file size, which makes it really fast and responsive when edititng files and viewing them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is a little laggy when it comes to going full screenmode. But other than that it is a great affortable product that gets the job done effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great PDF viewer/editior at an affortable price that gets the job done affectively. I highly recomment this product.

I am solving the problem that happens when you attemp to edit a PDF document with a program that does not support editing. It makes it a breeze to annotate and fix documents that are already saved in the PDF format.

PDF Expert review by Claudia L.
Claudia L.

"Easy to Use and a time saver"

What do you like best?

I can add an electronic signature (that is saved for future use)

What do you dislike?

Images are not editable, but one can add shapes and draw lines so it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software that was worth the purchase, and something I will use for the rest of time.

Being able to edit pdf files has saved me alot of time and effort. Even Adobe that allows one to export a pdf file to a word document in order to edit is not as easy and effective as PDF Expert.

PDF Expert review by 🌎 Cynthia Ⓥ M.
🌎 Cynthia Ⓥ M.

"Excellent Tool for iPhones"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, I can easily save documents after adding them by adding text and by physically signing using the touch of my finger!

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure I dislike anything. It's so convenient and easy to use!

Filling out and signing documents

PDF Expert review by Felicia L.
Felicia L.

"Excelente herramienta para la creacion de documentos"

What do you like best?

Me gusta la sencillez en su interfaz y lo rapido que puedo crear documentos desde cero, la aplicacion es super rapida y compacta, tiene herramientas de ayuda especiales para la creacion de tablas y formatos especificos.

What do you dislike?

Es un poco costoso, la configuracion es algo tediosa para documentos muy grandes y formatos algo dificiles de realizar con margenes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si necesitas un uso mas avanzado a la hora de crear documentos en formato PDF, considera esta herramienta por su facil uso.

Creacion de reportes y documentos en general, reduce el tiempo que empleo en la creacion de documentos y genera PDFs compatibles con cualquier lector en cualquier dispositivo.

PDF Expert review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"PDF Expert"

What do you like best?

It is in several languages Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Italian helpful for my base.

What do you dislike?

You can open and share PDF files in Documents, however you’ll soon find that it lacks some annotating/editing/signing features. Documents is simply not supposed to do that. But it can definitely be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you have PDF Expert integrated into Documents, you get some advanced PDF features.

Tabs. On your iPad you can keep up to 5 PDF files open at the same time.

Preview/Markup Mode is perfect for document checking and proofreading.

It gives you the whole range of annotation tools.

It can save a file as a Flattened copy or Annotation summary.

It merges files and pages with ease.

It works in Sepia mode

It has the choice of Horizontal or Vertical scroll for multi-page files.

We are able to reach many more individuals Highlight, strike out, draw with your finger or make your notes! Filling out PDF forms is a breeze. Smart zoom and intelligent snapping makes it easier to edit PDFs the way you want it. Sepia mode, text to speech and other helpful features create a great reading experience.

PDF Expert review by Lisa S.
Lisa S.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use, especially the Mac version. We are always manipulating pdf files, offers, etc. and use it all the tim.e

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I don't have any suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for manipulating pdf's! Easy to use.

Manipulating contracts is our biggest use, and it's so easy to use - we love it!

PDF Expert review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"PDF Expert user review"

What do you like best?

The layout and easy to navigate nature of PDF Expert makes it feel like it's not an unmanageable technology tool. User friendly.

What do you dislike?

It seems like Google could do this for me too, or this added software might not be the easiest option when I am working on a project. Or watching youtube videos could show me how to do it - there is something about the fact that it has extra steps for downloading that makes me think I could find an easier option elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to read the instructions and just make sure you know how to use it before trying it out

Editing documents sent through PDFs is much easier, it makes collaboration much easier when sending between users with different versions of software.

PDF Expert review by Albert H.
Albert H.

"Streamlined for business usages"

What do you like best?

Ability to save as flattened (so your signatures and annotations wouldn't be stolen straight away).

What do you dislike?

Scanning, OCR and conversion not integrated in one app.

Pasting signatures to documents and saving them flattened.

PDF Expert review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Great app to fill in PDF forms!"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of useful features, and allows me to fill in my time sheets and other work related forms with ease.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little easier to use, and less expensive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app’

I can fill in work-related PDF forms like my time sheets with ease!

PDF Expert review by Ettore S.
Ettore S.

"A simple way to create (and share) your PDFs"

What do you like best?

You can read, annotate, sign , complete and merge PDF . The interface is simple ; moving from one document to another via tabs and editing functions as well

What do you dislike?

The bar of the main tools is at the top of the default document

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to read, annotate, sign , complete, merge PDFs and share them on the cloud, this is your application

The ability to trace signature with the trackpad, The application remains fluid and stable even with PDF making several hundred pages.

PDF Expert review by Rusty P.
Rusty P.

"Great app for signing PDFs on your iPad or iPhone"

What do you like best?

We use this app for all of our iPads to be able to sign PDFs on the go. We push all of our fillable PDFs using DropBox to our iPads, then the people can fill out the forms and get signatures. Then the completed & signed PDF can be sent via email for our retention. It works great!

What do you dislike?

I wish it could integrate with Salesforce.com to create leads or pull data in from leads (preferably to an off-line file to be completed and then synced back).

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have an enterprise version that is paid per user and has a management console. Works great!

Learning about PDF Expert?

* We monitor all PDF Expert reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.