PDF Expert

Great business and productivity apps for your iPad and iPhone.

Work for PDF Expert?

Learning about PDF Expert?

PDF Expert Reviews

Showing 15 PDF Expert reviews
PDF Expert review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Life Changing Solution"

What do you like best?

This tool changed my life. From scanned images and receipts for Travel expense reports to slicing and dicing PDF documents (contracts, SOW and spec documentation, etc.) this makes it so easy to make the PDF exactly what you need it to be. What I make in PDF Expert is more usable than any other solution I’ve found. I’ve recommended it to all my colleagues, my boss, and whoever is sitting next to me in a business trip. If you are lucky enough to meet me on the road, or reading this review, you have found the best PDF solution.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything I need to do with a PDF is available in PDF Expert.

I can rearrange page orders in PDF documents, add and remove pages, it’s amazing. I also merge documents and shuffle the pages to bring together executive overviews with the supporting material. It’s great for bringing it all together and adding in a page or reordering or deleting unneeded pages.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDF Expert
PDF Expert review by Administrator

"PDF Expert Advantage"

What do you like best?

PDF Expert allows me to create professional looking documents that can be sent to field representatives and presented to customers for to review and sign. Documents can then be sent electronically to where ever they are needed and in our case, we set up dedicated email accounts for users to use previously configured "submit" buttons to quickly send documents.

What do you dislike?

I have found that in some situations it is necessary to manipulate files to make them compatible with all devices that are being used by employees. I would like a solution that would allow me to create a universal document without additional steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe users should give PDF Expert a try. This software has made my life as an IT administrator, much easier.

Our business struggled with documentation by field service employees. PDF Expert allowed me to easily create any document and handle completed documents. Customers appreciate our technicians ability to forward copies of documents to them electronically. Field service has become more organized with document handling which has improved profitability.

What Other IT Management solution do you use?

PDF Expert review by <span>Marino S.</span>
Marino S.

"Excellent way to view, annotate and edit pdf's"

What do you like best?

Next to a PC/Mac client, PDF Expert has a great mobile app. It offers the ability to view, annotate and even edit pdf's. You can also create outlines and bookmarks. Merging pdf's or adding an extra page somewhere in the document is as easy as clicking a button. PDF's can be scanned in a certain language so that afterwards you can search the document.

Readdle also has great other apps which integrate perfectly with PDF Expert, such as Readdle Scanner Pro.

What do you dislike?

The mobile and PC/Mac apps are sold separately. It is a bit unfortunate you have to pay two times if you want to be able to use the app on both platforms. However, I find it to be understandable.

I use PDF Expert to annotate pdf's during meetings, etc.

PDF Expert review by <span>Oliver H.</span>
Oliver H.

"Best Acrobat alternative on the market"

What do you like best?

It's so much better and simpler compared to Adobe Acrobat. Working with PDF Expert is really great and I can only recommend it to anybody that is searching for a more powerful "Preview" (macOS) app.

Editing text on a PDF works great and I use it almost daily for updating documents of all kinds.

Appending different documents and even signing the contract make this product a true professional business tool that should be included in every work environment.

What do you dislike?

I'm fully satisfied with PDF Expert. Their support team is really helpful, but usually, the built-in help on the "New Tab" is good enough.

Collaboration on PDFs that are stored on Google Drive would be a great extension as I definitely prefer using PDF Expert over Google Docs for working on our PDFs and guides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always take a look at the top of the "New Tab" if you want to find out how to sign, annotate, edit,...

We are putting different marketing materials and documents together.

They stay always up to date without the need of updating them in Indesign. Also signing and filling out forms helps in our daily work.

All documents are also saved as "Recents" by PDF Expert so you don't need to search for the form again when adding additional information to it.

PDF Expert review by <span>Steve C.</span>
Steve C.

"Great Product, Very user Friendly"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly. I can take pages from one pdf and add to another, printing and emailing is easy and you can print or email specific pages. Capturing a customer signature on a document is one of my favorite features, as I use the app for creating work-orders on-site and can have them signed and emailed to my accounting department within seconds.

The app links to my documents on Google Drive, Dropbox and my office network seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything negative to say about the app.. I've used it four 4 years, and never had issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best product out there and a great value.

Merging files together quickly and easily, as well as getting service agreements and work orders signed on site

PDF Expert review by <span>Marjan S.</span>
Marjan S.

"Great and Convenient PDF Editor."

What do you like best?

The best part about PDF Expert is that it provides me with a PDF viewer/editor that is really lightweight in file size, which makes it really fast and responsive when edititng files and viewing them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is a little laggy when it comes to going full screenmode. But other than that it is a great affortable product that gets the job done effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great PDF viewer/editior at an affortable price that gets the job done affectively. I highly recomment this product.

I am solving the problem that happens when you attemp to edit a PDF document with a program that does not support editing. It makes it a breeze to annotate and fix documents that are already saved in the PDF format.

Learning about PDF Expert?

* We monitor all PDF Expert reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.