PDF Merge and Split for G Suite

3.8

PDF Merge and Split for G Suite app allows you to merge, split, remove, and rotate PDFs for free.

Work for PDF Merge and Split for G Suite?

Learning about PDF Merge and Split for G Suite?

PDF Merge and Split for G Suite Reviews

Showing 6 PDF Merge and Split for G Suite reviews
PDF Merge and Split for G Suite review by Luis Enrique G.
Luis Enrique G.

"Great complementary tool for pdf working"

What do you like best?

I love how this tool complements when working with other pdf tools such as adobe or nitro. The fact that you can work on a large document, split it into small documents just take the ones you really need, reorganize them a re merge them is just awesome. It makes sumarizing for presentations really easy and a smooth process.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely no complain about this software it has helped me a lot when working with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just recommend you give it a try and enjoy this tool that really helps in lots of situations, I don't think you are going to regret getting it.

As I mentioned it has helped us when splitting pdfs to create smaller for handling documents, and just remerging them with only the useful parts we need. When creating professional presentations it works really smoothly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDF Merge and Split for G Suite
PDF Merge and Split for G Suite review by User

"A Must-Have"

What do you like best?

There have been so many documents that I've scanned into my work system for records, but only needed PARTIALS of these to send. I love the ability to customize what pages my documents contain. The ability to merge several different documents has definitely saved some sweat from my brow as well.

What do you dislike?

Overall I don't have anything to complain about, although the product formatting could be "smoother"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to play around with it. Simple features that will step up any of your business documents.

The flexibility overrules any cons. I think it's just like any program, you learn to use it better for what fits your needs.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

PDF Merge and Split for G Suite review by Francisco V.
Francisco V.

"An excellent tool for PDF files"

What do you like best?

PDF Merge and Split customizes the pages of PDF files easily and smoothly. In addition, files are uploaded quickly.

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit to understand the interface because it is somewhat archaic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite not having a nice interface this tool works correctly and that is what ultimately matters.

A tool was needed to manage documents online for Drive.

PDF Merge and Split for G Suite review by Sebastian P.
Sebastian P.

"Premier experience"

What do you like best?

An excellent tool to split and organize PDF files. The document loading speed is also very good.

What do you dislike?

Beyond not having a nice interface, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good tool to always keep in mind.

Use PDF Merge and Split to divide and organize bank documents that must be reused.

PDF Merge and Split for G Suite review by Amy W.
Amy W.

"Trying to use it well"

What do you like best?

Easy to upload and share the PDF's one they were formatted.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't exactly intuitive, could be easier to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time navigating the user interface before taking on large sets of documents for merging.

Working with county level government documents and creating single files of docs.

PDF Merge and Split for G Suite review by Ben W.
Ben W.

"Managing my PDFs "

What do you like best?

The ease in merging and formatting my PDFs have been super useful in this app.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be better modified to make an easier experience.

The use of organizing digital curriculum has been very beneficial with this app.

Learning about PDF Merge and Split for G Suite?

* We monitor all PDF Merge and Split for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.