PDF Pro

Ask PDF Pro a Question
Showing 17 PDF Pro reviews
PDF Pro review by Ana S.
Ana S.

"To compress my files and be able to share more easily"

What do you like best?

This online application allows me to compress the size of my work documents to save them or send them by mail more easily, it represents a tool with which I can create, edit and review any PDF file, I can add text, export, insert and modify tables and graphics and create forms, necessary for the research work of my students.

You also have the option to edit online for free, so I do not need to download them and occupy the space on my PC

What do you dislike?

It does not make optical recognition of characters and some special characters, they are not exported correctly which is necessary to scan some types of files and be able to work with them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Converted files can be displayed on any device, regardless of the hardware, software or operating system of the computer used.

When e-mail attachments are sent, with pdf pro they can be compressed so that they are not too heavy and they do not have difficulty to send and receive them, also it allows to maintain the security of the protection of the rights of the sources of the documents

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDF Pro
PDF Pro review by anirudh p.
anirudh p.

"The best online Pdf editor"

What do you like best?

Pdfpro is an online web-based application editor which have many editing tools to edit text, erase text or often can add images, the best thing that I like about Pdfpro is that you can merge split or rotate any pdf and also helps to compress the size of pdf.

What do you dislike?

Many of the features could have been given to make it more useful like it can't handle large files ,response time is slower, a bit expensive also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pdfpro is great editing tools which is available online, no need to install just open it and you are ready to go. one must give it a try as it could be a great alternative

converting pdfs to other formats, merging pdf files into one file, editing pdf using its tools

What Document Creation solution do you use?

PDF Pro review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Works great for tablets"

What do you like best?

I often get forms I need to fill out and provide a signature for. PDF Pro allows me to do all that as well as providing a signature function to sign off on documents without going through the cumbersome process of printing off a document, signing, scanning, and then faxing/sending.

It's available to use on tablets as well as smart phones, which makes reviewing/editing documents a piece of cake. Would recommend it to anyone.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's a great product, although I wish there were a cloud function that would allow access to a document to be edited in real-time, but that may be too much to ask.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with yourself to become accustomed with the UI when using it on a tablet. It takes a little bit of time to be comfortable, but after that it makes everything a breeze.

Much of what I use the app for is to sign off on receiving reimbursement forms and filling out event details after marketing evens. Being able to do this just as the event is winding down saves me a lot of time and makes the family happy that I'm not sitting back at a computer typing away debriefing notes.

PDF Pro review by Ariel C.
Ariel C.

"Great for NON Graphic Design environments"

What do you like best?

The ability to assemble one documents with multiple files and file types is great. It takes a minute to learn how to use all the functions, or what you'll use most often. The read aloud function is useful for attorneys I imagine or if you don't feel like reading. The form typed is nifty too.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions are hidden, and hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for departments that work with pdf. It is not a substitute of Adobe Design products, just acrobat and reader.

I have to create proposals with different file formats and this simplifies the process. I don't have to make every file a pdf, it does it for you.

PDF Pro review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Convenient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

PDF pro makes it easy to manipulate text and make corrections. I also like the feature of combining multiple pdfs into one.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about PDF pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for anyone that frequently needs to convert documents into PDF.

Can easily collaborate with other colleagues and has helped in quickly updating meeting documents.

PDF Pro review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"This has been a lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Online pdf editor etc? Say no more! I don't have access to Adobe PDF so I use this.

What do you dislike?

Some of the important features of other pdf software are missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With pdf pro I was able to edit pdfs online, which is exactly the feature I was looking for. It's actually easier for me to use than Adobe PDF, believe it or not. I would recommend this product to users trying to find the same specific simplicity. I didn't even need to sign up for it to do what I needed it to do. I use pdfs for invoicing and charts, and this has worked very well. I don't have very many invoices, but when I do, and when I don't have any other software, this come in as a life saver.

The pdf conversion feature has come in handy a number of times, and it can even secure files just like Adobe PDF. It's way better than Adobe acrobat. The converter comes in handy but It does have some imperfections / mistakes. The online support is good but I they don't have a number that I've seen and any support is very slow, and online only, but that makes sense since this is an online platform. In conclusion, I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a quick solution to their pdf needs.

I've saved on cost. I like the online interface. I am able to send professional pdfs to my clients and colleagues.

PDF Pro review by Richard P.
Richard P.

"Advanced PDF editing tools suite"

What do you like best?

Complete advanced features for editing and creating wonderful PDF documents, full working support exporting and importing from other formats like word, easy to use and install, well suited for graphic reports.

What do you dislike?

For the moment everything has been working well and it doesn't have missed features although it's quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great PDF tool alternative, full featured and easy to use, you can learn to use it quickly.

Edit and creating graphic reports, it's easy to work with images and tables and you can produce a very clean and well formated documents.

PDF Pro review by User in Performing Arts
User in Performing Arts

"I use it everyday but on a basic level, but it has worked great for me. "

What do you like best?

It is a very secure way to send people information that I don't want changed, but I am also able to make minor changes to the document without having to convert it to a word document or some thing else.

What do you dislike?

How complicated it can be to make those minor changes. A lot of the time if something hasn't been designated a field already you cant edit it, and that is all determined by the program, not by what I need changed.

Not sure what you're asking,

PDF Pro review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Look the ability to edit PDFs"

What do you like best?

It is so simple to use and I don't need to open the file in Illustrator, then possible not have the fonts use in the original document. It's quick and easy and very intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

Used to the old version so I need to hunt around a bit sometimes to do what I need to do. Besides from that nothing really. It's a great program!

Recommendations to others considering the product

None that I can think of at this time.

I can edit brochures and other documents that I otherwise would not be able to with this program. It just makes my life easier and i look like a magician to my office mates. lol

PDF Pro review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"PDFPro appears to work but then saves or prints the ORIGINAL unedited image!"

What do you like best?

At least this program only wasted a limited amount of my time.

What do you dislike?

PDFPro appears to work but then saves or prints the ORIGINAL unedited image! I've tested this software out 2x over a period of years. In both cases, after spending time to edit an image, PDFPro shows you your edited work, but what you can actually save or print is completely useless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try all of your other options first.

Occasionally need to edit a pdf.

PDF Pro review by G2 Crowd User in Real Estate
G2 Crowd User in Real Estate

"CANNOT WORK WITHOUT IT!"

What do you like best?

All of it! I can edit and change all pdf's I want within a second.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I like the way it works right now. It's easy to use!

I don't need someone to edit and make contracts for us to fill in as a form, I can do it myself!

PDF Pro review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Excellent PDF Downloader"

What do you like best?

It is fast and easy to use, helps me to find up to 100 files/documents/books at a time.

What do you dislike?

so far I have not found anything about PDF Pro that I dislike, it is fast and powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent Program Fast and easy to use

I started to use the tool and after some quick searching I started to run across several documents that we/I did not even know that we/I wanted to read!

PDF Pro review by Christina D.
Christina D.

"PDF PRO"

What do you like best?

SImplicity of editing, form filling, merging PDFS

What do you dislike?

OCR doesn't always work very well and it takes a great deal of time to correct

merging of documents, converting PDFs to other filetypes to edit

PDF Pro review by Mohammed Saif R.
Mohammed Saif R.

"Good for the price"

What do you like best?

-Low-cost

-Full-featured PDF editor (add, remove, or shuffle pages)

-Automatically creates bookmarks

What do you dislike?

-Lack of support for PDF indexing

-Lack of handling large files

-Slower than Adobe

Printing large drawing in PDF to send clients

PDF Pro review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Easy editing"

What do you like best?

It makes life so much easier for editing PDFs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike. It is very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this program.

Being able to take it or insert pages, make

Edits, etc. p

PDF Pro review by User in Information Technology and Services

"PDF PRO review"

What do you like best?

View options and best tool to open multi page pdf files

What do you dislike?

little bit annoying on the editing options and way to rotate the file

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice tool to PDF files

Information technology for insurance company

PDF Pro review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Expletive is ok but great"

What do you like best?

E-signature is the most usual feature I use.

What do you dislike?

Pro is a little hard and confusing to use at first.

Ability to share documents and make changes.

Learning about PDF Pro?

* We monitor all PDF Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.