PDF Pro

Showing 15 PDF Pro reviews
PDF Pro review by <span>Matthew F.</span>
Matthew F.

Works great for tablets

What do you like best?

I often get forms I need to fill out and provide a signature for. PDF Pro allows me to do all that as well as providing a signature function to sign off on documents without going through the cumbersome process of printing off a document, signing, scanning, and then faxing/sending.

It's available to use on tablets as well as smart phones, which makes reviewing/editing documents a piece of cake. Would recommend it to anyone.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's a great product, although I wish there were a cloud function that would allow access to a document to be edited in real-time, but that may be too much to ask.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with yourself to become accustomed with the UI when using it on a tablet. It takes a little bit of time to be comfortable, but after that it makes everything a breeze.

Much of what I use the app for is to sign off on receiving reimbursement forms and filling out event details after marketing evens. Being able to do this just as the event is winding down saves me a lot of time and makes the family happy that I'm not sitting back at a computer typing away debriefing notes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDF Pro
PDF Pro review by <span>Ariel C.</span>
Ariel C.

Great for NON Graphic Design environments

What do you like best?

The ability to assemble one documents with multiple files and file types is great. It takes a minute to learn how to use all the functions, or what you'll use most often. The read aloud function is useful for attorneys I imagine or if you don't feel like reading. The form typed is nifty too.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions are hidden, and hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for departments that work with pdf. It is not a substitute of Adobe Design products, just acrobat and reader.

I have to create proposals with different file formats and this simplifies the process. I don't have to make every file a pdf, it does it for you.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

PDF Pro review by <span>Stephanie S.</span>
Stephanie S.

Convenient and easy to use

What do you like best?

PDF pro makes it easy to manipulate text and make corrections. I also like the feature of combining multiple pdfs into one.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about PDF pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for anyone that frequently needs to convert documents into PDF.

Can easily collaborate with other colleagues and has helped in quickly updating meeting documents.

PDF Pro review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

This has been a lifesaver

What do you like best?

Online pdf editor etc? Say no more! I don't have access to Adobe PDF so I use this.

What do you dislike?

Some of the important features of other pdf software are missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With pdf pro I was able to edit pdfs online, which is exactly the feature I was looking for. It's actually easier for me to use than Adobe PDF, believe it or not. I would recommend this product to users trying to find the same specific simplicity. I didn't even need to sign up for it to do what I needed it to do. I use pdfs for invoicing and charts, and this has worked very well. I don't have very many invoices, but when I do, and when I don't have any other software, this come in as a life saver.

The pdf conversion feature has come in handy a number of times, and it can even secure files just like Adobe PDF. It's way better than Adobe acrobat. The converter comes in handy but It does have some imperfections / mistakes. The online support is good but I they don't have a number that I've seen and any support is very slow, and online only, but that makes sense since this is an online platform. In conclusion, I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a quick solution to their pdf needs.

I've saved on cost. I like the online interface. I am able to send professional pdfs to my clients and colleagues.

PDF Pro review by <span>Richard P.</span>
Richard P.

Advanced PDF editing tools suite

What do you like best?

Complete advanced features for editing and creating wonderful PDF documents, full working support exporting and importing from other formats like word, easy to use and install, well suited for graphic reports.

What do you dislike?

For the moment everything has been working well and it doesn't have missed features although it's quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great PDF tool alternative, full featured and easy to use, you can learn to use it quickly.

Edit and creating graphic reports, it's easy to work with images and tables and you can produce a very clean and well formated documents.

PDF Pro review by User in Performing Arts
User in Performing Arts

I use it everyday but on a basic level, but it has worked great for me.

What do you like best?

It is a very secure way to send people information that I don't want changed, but I am also able to make minor changes to the document without having to convert it to a word document or some thing else.

What do you dislike?

How complicated it can be to make those minor changes. A lot of the time if something hasn't been designated a field already you cant edit it, and that is all determined by the program, not by what I need changed.

Not sure what you're asking,

Learning about PDF Pro?

* We monitor all PDF Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.