PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter)

PDF2CSV is a conversion solution that converts PDF to CSV/Excel and imports into Excel, QB Online, Xero, YNAB.

Work for PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter)?

Learning about PDF2CSV?

PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter) Reviews

Ask PDF2CSV a Question
Showing 11 PDF2CSV reviews
PDF2CSV review by Namrata V.
Namrata V.

"PDF2CSV Excel Converter"

What do you like best?

Super simplified the cumbersome process of converting transactions from a PDF to a CSV / Excel version. It is just a matter of uploading the file and with the click of a button I was able to produce documents in the format of excel that I needed.

What do you dislike?

At first I thought some transaction details were missing, but realized it was a setting that I needed to edit. Had I not tried on a small sample database to test, I wouldn't have realized or known about this setting change to be performed. So an advise would be to test it out on sample database to see if all the data is converted correctly. If the PDF is very complicated it may miss out on them. So need to recheck each and every field if exported correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best to try it out on a small subset sample data, change the settings of the tool as required and also thoroughly test out the final data report to ensure nothing is missed out (this is especially important in case of sensitive PDFs where some data may not be recognizable by this software. Most of the other times it works great and helps save a ton of a time.

Helping with preparing a financial report and consolidating data from PDF to an excel document easily in an editable format. I needed to perform complex excel calculations and use a lot of formulas which was not possible in the PDF version of the document.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter)
PDF2CSV review by Manjunath A.
Manjunath A.

"PDF2CSV Software Review"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool if you are looking to convert a lot of data from PDF to CSV version. One of the best features of this tool is confidentiality especially when using it on sensitive data as it is locally installed and does not use any other websites / online sites wherein you may need to upload your data to convert it. IT is super simple to use, just upload source file, click on the type of conversion you need and done!

What do you dislike?

I liked the tool and did not find much that I disliked about it. It was very simple to use and understand. Sometimes some data may not get read / converted correctly as it is a very data sensitive tool, but nothing that I could not easily correct for my purpose of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would positively recommend this tool to anyone wanting to achieve the same results. The tool is very simple to use. The tool may fail to recognize some very specific data formats and is sensitive to it, but for simple uses, it works perfectly without any issues. I do need to delete some data after I export it, but that's just my requirement and has nothing to do with the tool and its effectiveness. Sometimes I do see some data not getting read / converted correctly, but it was a one-off instance and I could easily adjust the small subset of data. I would recommend checking the data export after its completed to ensure correctness.

I am trying to build an excel database which uses a lot of sensitive PDF data (Client Billing Rate for product) for my project. I am not allowed to share the PDF version with other teams and can only share certain fields of the data report. This tool helps me export the data from PDF to CSV and then I can easily delete the columns from CSV file, to share the remaining data with the other teams.

What Other Office solution do you use?

PDF2CSV review by Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.

"Relieved to find this simple and perfect tool."

What do you like best?

Streamlined interface and functionality.

What do you dislike?

I am happy with this app, I don't think there is anything which I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was shocked and frustrated to discover that converting PDFs which I downloaded from my bank to CSV was so difficult. I was further in utter disbelief as to how many programs failed to do this. It seems like it should be straightforward and very simple. I almost gave up on this and entered a lot of data in manually, but when I finally tried *one more application* (PDF2CSV) I was delighted to discover what I had been looking for the whole time. A simple app which does this (seemingly) simple task -- and perfectly.

I had a pile of bank and credit card statements in PDF format which I needed to be able to manipulate via Excel, and this allowed me to do that very simply.

PDF2CSV review by User in Computer Software

"Good alternative to scren scrapping"

What do you like best?

It is a good alternative for transforming your bank statements into excel files in order to process your financial data. Thanks to that you don’t have to share your financial data with 3rd prty software companies that offer tools to manage your finances

What do you dislike?

1) It’s not optimized for the last version of mac.

2) it’s really sensitive in order to understand some pdfs formats (it does not work for several fields)

To easily digitize pdf transactional data in order to be processed in excel, avoiding to share my bank credential with third party software.

PDF2CSV review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"PDF 2 CSV Worked as Expected"

What do you like best?

I needed a quick and easy way to convert PDF credit card statements to Excel in order to create expense reports. The product worked as expected and extracted the data.

What do you dislike?

The data was lumped together and I had to spend a lot of time cutting and pasting it to extract the necessary information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works as expected! Does not necessarily separate all of the details in a single line of data. May require some manual adjustment once information has been extracted.

The benefit that I realized was the time that I saved importing information from PDF credit card statements. I would have otherwise had to type all of the information in, which would have been tedious and time consuming!

PDF2CSV review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Bank Statements to CSV"

What do you like best?

It is the only decent solution I have found for converting my PDF bank statements to CSV files I can then import into Excel

What do you dislike?

It's better at some aspects of conversion than others

CSV files are only available for limited amounts of time during the year. On occasion I am stuck with having to download PDF statements. PDF2CSV has helped me get those statement more quickly into usable data.

PDF2CSV review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"PDF to Excel"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. It works fast and reduces a lot of redundancy and effort typing.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about the product. If it were free, that would be great, but that isn't realistic.

I needed to use the feature to create additional calculations from a .pdf I received. It is a go-to product for instances like this.

PDF2CSV review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"PDF2CVS ? Expected more"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use software. Performed most functions as promised

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately I expected a higher level of accuracy from the software. I realise financial statements and invoices vary greatly, but I found myself manually amending the converted output to often.

I reverted back to using CSV2CSV software

The main purpose was to transfer bank statements & invoices for input into Quicken accountancy and tax software

PDF2CSV review by Consultant in Government Administration
Consultant in Government Administration

"Very usefull tool"

What do you like best?

easy to operate and best results at ease

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike a very helpful tool

save time in converting bank statements or credit card statements to Excel

PDF2CSV review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good tool for conversion"

What do you like best?

User-friendly and doesn’t require much training for my team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Overall, I like everything about it.

Some clients keep their records in PDF form which makes updating data and adding formulas impossible. This is a good tool to convert data to a usable format.

PDF2CSV review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Easy way to convert "

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility with conversion and how quick it is done

What do you dislike?

Sometimes not all of the data gets converted

When I need to get spreadsheets sent in timely and efficient ways from pdf data this saves so much Time

Learning about PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter)?

* We monitor all PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.