PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter)

PDF2CSV is a conversion solution that converts PDF to CSV/Excel and imports into Excel, QB Online, Xero, YNAB.

Work for PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter)?

Learning about PDF2CSV?

PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter) Reviews

Ask PDF2CSV a Question
Showing 7 PDF2CSV reviews
PDF2CSV review by <span>Benjamin M.</span>
Benjamin M.

Relieved to find this simple and perfect tool.

What do you like best?

Streamlined interface and functionality.

What do you dislike?

I am happy with this app, I don't think there is anything which I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was shocked and frustrated to discover that converting PDFs which I downloaded from my bank to CSV was so difficult. I was further in utter disbelief as to how many programs failed to do this. It seems like it should be straightforward and very simple. I almost gave up on this and entered a lot of data in manually, but when I finally tried *one more application* (PDF2CSV) I was delighted to discover what I had been looking for the whole time. A simple app which does this (seemingly) simple task -- and perfectly.

I had a pile of bank and credit card statements in PDF format which I needed to be able to manipulate via Excel, and this allowed me to do that very simply.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter)
PDF2CSV review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

PDF 2 CSV Worked as Expected

What do you like best?

I needed a quick and easy way to convert PDF credit card statements to Excel in order to create expense reports. The product worked as expected and extracted the data.

What do you dislike?

The data was lumped together and I had to spend a lot of time cutting and pasting it to extract the necessary information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works as expected! Does not necessarily separate all of the details in a single line of data. May require some manual adjustment once information has been extracted.

The benefit that I realized was the time that I saved importing information from PDF credit card statements. I would have otherwise had to type all of the information in, which would have been tedious and time consuming!

What Other Office solution do you use?

PDF2CSV review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

Bank Statements to CSV

What do you like best?

It is the only decent solution I have found for converting my PDF bank statements to CSV files I can then import into Excel

What do you dislike?

It's better at some aspects of conversion than others

CSV files are only available for limited amounts of time during the year. On occasion I am stuck with having to download PDF statements. PDF2CSV has helped me get those statement more quickly into usable data.

PDF2CSV review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

PDF to Excel

What do you like best?

Easy to use. It works fast and reduces a lot of redundancy and effort typing.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about the product. If it were free, that would be great, but that isn't realistic.

I needed to use the feature to create additional calculations from a .pdf I received. It is a go-to product for instances like this.

PDF2CSV review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

PDF2CVS ? Expected more

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use software. Performed most functions as promised

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately I expected a higher level of accuracy from the software. I realise financial statements and invoices vary greatly, but I found myself manually amending the converted output to often.

I reverted back to using CSV2CSV software

The main purpose was to transfer bank statements & invoices for input into Quicken accountancy and tax software

PDF2CSV review by Consultant in Government Administration
Consultant in Government Administration

Very usefull tool

What do you like best?

easy to operate and best results at ease

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike a very helpful tool

save time in converting bank statements or credit card statements to Excel

Learning about PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter)?

* We monitor all PDF2CSV (PDF to CSV/Excel Converter) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.