PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter)

PDF2QBO is a conversion solution that converts PDF to QBO and import into Quickbooks, (PC/Mac/Online).

Work for PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter)?

Learning about PDF2QBO?

PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter) Reviews

Ask PDF2QBO a Question
Showing 10 PDF2QBO reviews
PDF2QBO review by <span>Tony C.</span>
Tony C.

"Truly amazing"

What do you like best?

It is almost seamless, and only needs a bare amount of information to get started. I was stunned at how accurate the information retrieval is and the clean output.

What do you dislike?

Startup was a bit awkward and it automatically tried to open a desktop version of QB, despite my using the online version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple and quick... and far less expensive that some of the "major converters" out there.

No problems to date. I had several years worth of digital statements to convert and it did them in record time. I did about ten in a sitting and each took less than a minute. I'm done!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter)
PDF2QBO review by User

"Simply Great! Saved me hours and hours"

What do you like best?

This is going to sound dumb but the fact it worked! I tried many other products before I found this and none actually did what they promised. Plus this was actually the cheapest one in the end. Wish I'd found it first.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a little hard to get your head around but if you check the text file afterwards you can get peace of mind that's it's worked as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply try it. You'll end up buying it.

Change in banking policy meant that when I wanted to export my past statements in to QBO I couldn't as the data wasn't available. I managed to get pdfs and extract the data required.

What Other Office solution do you use?

PDF2QBO review by Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery
Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery

"PDF2QBO is Great"

What do you like best?

It quickly converts large amounts of data in seconds. You should still double check for errors because nothing is 100%.

I had to convert 3 years worth of statements when our company transitioned to QB. It was a lifesaver and much cheaper than other alternatives.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was perfect, but some of the dates didn't transfer. I was able to edit this, but overall I think it's a great product. I even told a rep at QuickBooks and he was excited to tell his clients about it.

It is a great way to quickly convert PDF documents to the QBO file that is required for QuickBooks. A lot of banking institutions don't save the files after a certain date, so this was a great benefit.

You can import one or multiple documents simultaneously which is a huge plus.

PDF2QBO review by <span>David J.</span>
David J.

"Good but not perfect"

What do you like best?

The function the program was designed for.

What do you dislike?

Did not convert all pdf files. Unknown errors and program design was poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product f

Does not work 100 percent aND manual entries will still need to be made.

Quick entries into other software

PDF2QBO review by <span>Joe H.</span>
Joe H.

"Use it for quickbooks"

What do you like best?

Converting the numbers from the PDF sheet

What do you dislike?

Need to be careful not to pick credit values instead of debit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Save time with input

PDF2QBO review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Came in handy in a pinch"

What do you like best?

I needed to convert files for my CPA and this software was very helpful

What do you dislike?

There was really nothing I disliked. The software was easy for me to use.

I was able to convert files for my CPA to be able to do my taxes without having to manually enter all the data. It saved me hours.

PDF2QBO review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"saved me lots of time"

What do you like best?

ability to covert bank statements into quicken data

What do you dislike?

you have to be very vigilant about how you list the pdfs you want to convert because the program keeps defaulting to a preset that you may not want

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

getting data into quicken for my tax reporting

PDF2QBO review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great Product, Easy to use. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, Easy steps I like the program. Price is affordable.

What do you dislike?

Needs Better conversion of GJE. Mostly a good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A Good program to use, Price is good.

Exporting PDF statements into Quick books.

PDF2QBO review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great software with a little research"

What do you like best?

After learning how to use it, it became a lot easier to manage.

What do you dislike?

Directions as to how to use it weren't the best

It helped me get finances in order and organized

PDF2QBO review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Saves time and much convenient!!"

What do you like best?

Best app when your bank doesn't allow to go back further at some point to download transactions

What do you dislike?

Trial only converts 10 transactions at a time

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Time saving

Learning about PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter)?

* We monitor all PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.