PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter)

PDF2QBO is a conversion solution that converts PDF to QBO and import into Quickbooks, (PC/Mac/Online).

Work for PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter)?

Learning about PDF2QBO?

PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter) Reviews

Ask PDF2QBO a Question
Showing 10 PDF2QBO reviews
PDF2QBO review by <span>Tony C.</span>
Tony C.

Truly amazing

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is almost seamless, and only needs a bare amount of information to get started. I was stunned at how accurate the information retrieval is and the clean output.

What do you dislike?

Startup was a bit awkward and it automatically tried to open a desktop version of QB, despite my using the online version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple and quick... and far less expensive that some of the "major converters" out there.

No problems to date. I had several years worth of digital statements to convert and it did them in record time. I did about ten in a sitting and each took less than a minute. I'm done!

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter)
PDF2QBO review by User
Validated Review
What do you like best?

This is going to sound dumb but the fact it worked! I tried many other products before I found this and none actually did what they promised. Plus this was actually the cheapest one in the end. Wish I'd found it first.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a little hard to get your head around but if you check the text file afterwards you can get peace of mind that's it's worked as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply try it. You'll end up buying it.

Change in banking policy meant that when I wanted to export my past statements in to QBO I couldn't as the data wasn't available. I managed to get pdfs and extract the data required.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Office solution do you use?

PDF2QBO review by Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery
Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery

PDF2QBO is Great

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It quickly converts large amounts of data in seconds. You should still double check for errors because nothing is 100%.

I had to convert 3 years worth of statements when our company transitioned to QB. It was a lifesaver and much cheaper than other alternatives.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was perfect, but some of the dates didn't transfer. I was able to edit this, but overall I think it's a great product. I even told a rep at QuickBooks and he was excited to tell his clients about it.

It is a great way to quickly convert PDF documents to the QBO file that is required for QuickBooks. A lot of banking institutions don't save the files after a certain date, so this was a great benefit.

You can import one or multiple documents simultaneously which is a huge plus.

PDF2QBO review by <span>David J.</span>
David J.

Good but not perfect

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The function the program was designed for.

What do you dislike?

Did not convert all pdf files. Unknown errors and program design was poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product f

Does not work 100 percent aND manual entries will still need to be made.

Quick entries into other software

PDF2QBO review by <span>Joe H.</span>
Joe H.

Use it for quickbooks

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Converting the numbers from the PDF sheet

What do you dislike?

Need to be careful not to pick credit values instead of debit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Save time with input

PDF2QBO review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

Came in handy in a pinch

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I needed to convert files for my CPA and this software was very helpful

What do you dislike?

There was really nothing I disliked. The software was easy for me to use.

I was able to convert files for my CPA to be able to do my taxes without having to manually enter all the data. It saved me hours.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter)?

* We monitor all PDF2QBO (PDF to QBO Converter) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.